January 6th, 2012

Did Justin Timberlake's grandma spill engagement news?

Pretty much everyone but Justin Timberlake has said he's engaged to girlfriend Jessica Biel, with the latest person sharing the news reportedly being his grandmother.

According to Gossip Cop, Timberlake's grandma, Sadie Bomar, has confirmed that he's engaged, saying the 30-year-old singer/actor called her on Christmas Day to say as much.

She also reportedly said that she's "so happy" for her grandson, and that "the family loves Jessie [Biel], she's a very sweet girl." Aww!

Timberlake and Biel actually broke up after four years in March of 2011, but by last August were spotted spending time together once again.

A source tells People magazine that Timberlake proposed to Biel with a "custom-designed" ring on the couple's annual vacation in Montana.

Filed under: Celebrities • Justin Timberlake

1. Raven Pecos

For the first few years of Cartoon Network's existence, programming meant for Cartoon Network would also be simulcast on TBS and/or TNT in order to increase the shows' (and Cartoon Network's) exposure; examples include The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, Cartoon Planet, and 2 Stupid Dogs.;

Have a look at our very own internet site as well
    <http://www.healthmedicinelab.com

April 27, 2013 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Michell

Candy,I also find that setting rules exndaps rather than limits me creatively.I am right now trying to decide if I am including dyeing as part of my stash. I have on hand a bolt of white organic cotton, and a good range of procion dyes. So would fabrics I dye from this point forward be adding to my stash or using it up?I think I will be dyeing for at least one quilt as I want to push myself and see if I can eye match the colours from a print I have and love.

August 14, 2012 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. m

if its true all the best.

January 11, 2012 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  4. John

Seek psychiatric attention immediately! No kidding.You are mentally ill and in desperate need of attention.Please see a doctor before you hurt yourself or someone else or someone hurts you!

January 10, 2012 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. Pants987987

Five months, tops.

January 9, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. nerp

Confession: I like Cartoon Network's The Amazing World of Gumball, Chowder, Adventue Time!, and that new Scooby-Doo show. The Scooby-Doo show's actually not that bad. Also, Regular Show Fk'n rules dude!!!

January 9, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  7. Its ME

iCarly will you go to the Marine Ball with me???? Pleasssssssssssssssssssse
    You can even bring your little blonde friend tooo.

January 9, 2012 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Salia

There is a perfectly good rseaon for sending an automatic confirmation mail from a no-reply mailbox, yet giving a contact email address in the message body: Broken email autoresponders and mistyped email addresses. Yes, you still want your customers to reach you via their preferred communication channel. No, you don't want to spend your days wading through tons of notifications from broken auto-responders, transfer reports and mistyped email addresses.

August 14, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. its all true

even the part about the little green men

January 8, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  9. MyBrainCellsRDying

Who cares. Probably end up divorced in 72 days like the rest of them.

January 8, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • your brain cell are dying, its true

you haven't long, be sure to use your time wisely

best to log as much time as you have left blogging on the internet.... it really is the best use of your precious few moments left

January 8, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Katie

She is beautiful, and a natural beauty at that. He'd be a fool to let her go...

January 8, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  11. Justin Allen

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6vOAuJXcSI&w=640&h=390]

January 8, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  12. bob

Justin is a fairy, he is probably dressed up in grandma undies as we speak, how do u like them apples

January 8, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  13. i love kittens

They probably should clean it up a bit- but easy on the telling people the Lord will not answer prayer...only he can make that call.

January 8, 2012 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  14. SKY

I THINK EVERYBODY THAT IS SLEEPING AROUND SHOULD CLEAN UP THEIR
    LIFE NOW, NOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW...AL PRAYER ON HOLD UNTIL YOU
    DO!

January 8, 2012 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. interesting locale again

and i clearly played fast and loose with the word "truths"

January 6, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  16. interesting locale

you've chosen quite an interesting place to post your manifesto, there, mr. unibomber's protege. justin timberlake might be famous, but I doubt there are many people scouring blogs about him looking for political truths.

January 6, 2012 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  17. teach

I think his gramma is a dooodooooo eater.

January 6, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  18. JosieCat

I still can't believe he's straight.

January 6, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  19. get a room

You loosers. I am firsty.

January 6, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Sly Sadie

I don't know whether it was his Grandma who spilled the beans. It was all over the news, too. Grandma has a great name, though!

January 6, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |