Nick Cannon tweets thanks as he transfers to L.A. hospital
January 5th, 2012

Nick Cannon tweets thanks as he transfers to L.A. hospital

Nick Cannon is on the move after wife Mariah Carey revealed to fans Wednesday that he'd been hospitalized for a "mild kidney failure."

The 31-year-old actor and "America's Got Talent" host tweeted Wednesday that he's relocating from a hospital in Aspen, where the couple was vacationing with their twins, Monroe and Moroccan, and heading to a hospital in L.A.

He also reassured worried fans, writing, "Thank you all for all your love, prayers and concern. You know me... I will be a'ight."

Concern was sparked Wednesday when Mariah Carey posted an update on her website explaining that Cannon was fighting to recover. The 42-year-old shared a photo of herself taking care of her ailing husband in the hospital.

"This is us in the hospital – role reversal," she wrote. "Last year it was me attached to the machines (after having dembabies) and Nick was there with me through it, and now here we are."

The singer added to People magazine that Cannon's in "good spirits considering the situation." She said he's stable, but in a lot of pain.

"We are hopeful that he'll be 100 percent as soon as possible," Carey continued. "We really appreciate everyone's love and support."

Filed under: Celebrities • Mariah Carey

1. bubble hash

Excellent points altogether, you simply received a brand new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your put up that you made a few days in the past? Any certain?

April 10, 2012 at 5:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. Get better Nick!

To the Carey/Cannon family –
    I hope Nick get's well soon! Keeping you in prayers.

January 9, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. it's about time

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants

January 8, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. HANNAH

MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS GO OUT TO NICK FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY. ALONG WITH A LITTLE ADVICE FOR BOTH HIM AND MARIAH. THEY ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE TO WONDERFUL AND HEALTHY BABIES AND THE MEANS TO CARE FOR THEM. I HOPE THAT THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL FOR BOTH OF THEM TO STAY AWAY FROM DRINKING. FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD THAT THEY BOTH AND HER MORE THAN HIM AT TIMES CAN REALLY PUT AWAY THE BOOZE. GOD IS WORKING TO HEAL NICK SO I HOPE THAT YOU BOTH TAKE THAT AS A SIGN TO CONTINUE TO BE GREAT PARENTS ONLY WITHOUT THE BOOZE. GOD BLESS

January 8, 2012 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  5. YeahRight

It happened to me and I got better – I hope he does too. There's a lot of hope for kidney patients.

January 6, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Babs

Poor Nick! He is WAY too young to have this happen to him. I hope he has a very competent team behind him and that they can save his kidneys. And Mariah: let the man rest, for the Lord's sake! Stress will do nothing but make this worse, so BACK OFF AND LET HIM REST!!

January 6, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Dave

She sure likes the long black ones don't she?

January 6, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mike age 16

MY GOD PEOPLE,WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO "GET WELL SOON,HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS OKAY"? THIS WORLD IS JUST GOING DOWN HILL INSTEAD OF LIFTING PEOPLE UP WE PUT THEM DOWN EVEN WHEN THEY'RE HAVING A BAD DAY SMH YA NEED TO PRAY

January 6, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @boes73

Mr. Cannon is famous in his own right. Do a little research and you will find that "Mr. Carey" is a very wealthy man in his own right. He doesn't need Mariah's money at all! LOL

January 6, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. boes73

Get well soon Mr. Carey and get back to doing whatever you are famous for (if anyone knows).

January 6, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @ProgerssiveMike

That's funny. Didn't you say your son's name is SUKADIK?

January 6, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. ProgressiveMike

"Monroe and Moroccan", huh? Holy crap, the celebrity quest for trendy, cutting-edge, and attention-grabbing never stops, does it?

January 6, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ann

Don't we wish we had their lives?I'm laid off two weeks before Christmas.

January 6, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  14. bluechip

Dat be cool. Kittyhawk and I iz gonna party down and hit da booze. Once we get sauced we can pound each other in da poop chute till we be walkin bowlegged for a week! Let's get it on!!

January 6, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  15. P.J.

I just wanna tap dat bootay. Kim Kardashian is my type of lady. Just a nasty hooo. She is gonna polish my tool and I will rock her world!

January 6, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  16. Kittyhawk

I be ready to pack dat fudge bluechip. Let's get down and shoot some goo! We be some flamin fairies and you know you want a good rump pump!!

January 6, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Kittyhawk

How pathetic; impersonating me as if I would make a statment like this. As I said in my earlier post; go learn the English language if you want to post comments. Or just plain go away.

January 6, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Trence

Jesus is gonna get him to stop hitting da booze and partying non-stop. He be ready to become a born-again Christian and lay off da sauce!! He wuz thinking dat he be healed in da name of Jack Daniels!!

January 6, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  18. Trence

People are just jealous of Nick & Mariah. They are a great couple and I pray that Nick fully recovers. I am quite worried about him, he is too young to be having kidney problems> I pray that God heals him in Jesus name. His twin babies need both parents. I really love this couple and I wish them nothing but the very best.

January 6, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  19. bluechip

You dudes or whatever u r, reads like a bunch of sick trannies, are all sick. I hate to have dignified ur existence with any remarks.

January 5, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Stella

I am praying that you have a fast recovery!

January 5, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. liz

I will chomp some box memester! U iz my type of lady! I be totally into bending you over the dining room table. Let's get it on!!

January 5, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Memester

Well I am a lezbo so you fruits can pound yourself silly. I am lookin for a butch dyko that is into big ol jig-a-boo strap ons!!

January 5, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Original Memester

You know I speak the truth. Cannon's on the down low, like JLo, frontin' that they are normal.

Its all weird and you know it.

January 6, 2012 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  23. mike

Hey, I am a flamin fairy too! Let's get together bluechip and schlob some knobs! I will pack your fudge for free!! If Chip wants to join us, that's cool.

January 5, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  24. hey bluechip

This is kittyhawk. I am gonna come ram you in da pooper with my monster meat stick. We iz both fairies so let's get down and get bizzy!!

January 5, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Fan of Nick and Mariah

Get well, Nick! God bless

January 5, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Memester

This whole thing is just really weird to me. Just strange... I never have been convinced of this dude actually being into Mariah. Study footage of him trying to hug her, hold her, he seems so insincere. I think he's on the down low and frontin'. He just doesn't seem to know how to handle a woman.

I feel bad for Mariah because I think she deserves better... this dude is just off and that photo of her in the hospital bed with him, another photo of him basically grimacing uncomfortably as Mariah is being so loving. He just an idiot.

And I know, but he's just had "mild" liver failure... still .. c'mon... he's not into her...!

Again, this whole thing is just so weird to me.

January 5, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  27. bluechip

I have been reading all the posts; chiperson or whatever ur name is; possibly an inbred racist, kittyhawk;a jealous and IQ-deficient lunatic who will probably never amount to much and the others who can articulate sympathy not knowing nick or mariah;u are great americans. What makes us great americans is the truth that we sympathize even when we don't know the needy. Kittyhawk and chiperson, u both should probably meet up and see how much hate you can generate from each, perhaps it reach levels where you both can eliminate each other. You are uniquely mentally impotent and intellectually deficient, from your texts, u have said enough to desserve deportation because I can tell you are possibly illegal immigrants. We don't need your kind in the USA.

January 5, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kittyhawk

You should read your own post and then decide who is the "IQ-deficent lunatic". Come back and post something when you have a better understanding of the English language, and please use whole words and not just letters. Oh, and for goodness sake, get yourself a dictionary so you know and understand the meaning of words and their proper use in a sentence. One more thing; when you want to reply to someone's comment there is a little word at the bottom of each post that says REPLY. Sheesh.

January 6, 2012 at 4:46 am | Report abuse |
  28. BLK

WHY GET MAD & MARIAH FOR EXPLOITING HER PERSONAL LIFE? IF SHE HAD NOT 'EXPLOITED" IT REST ASSURE THE MEDIA/TABLOIDS WOULD HAVE! i can picture the tabloid headlines now "NICK CANNON DYING" goood job mariah and nick for beating the rags to the punch!

January 5, 2012 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  29. christina

I am so sorry for your lost maria cary take care of him. and your kids.

January 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  30. bblue

Drinking alcohol effects the liver.high blood presure takes its tole on the kidneys.you people are mean and ignorant. i wish only the best for them.

January 5, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Sinachi

Sorry, this is out of god's hands now. He can let him down because this is in the Diva's hands. She is gonna pump him till he keels over. She is da expert!!

January 5, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Sinachi

I pray for your quick recovering nick cannon.God cant let you down.

January 5, 2012 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  33. rica

Oh yeah Mariah my lil sis is ur biggest fan

January 5, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  34. rica

Congrats Nick and Mariah on the twins. Sorry for the negativity some people are posting. My grandfather died of a kidney failure so I pray you'll wont have that on your shoulders. My prayers are with you. BTW Mariah no matter what you should always stand by your man the vows say thru good bad sickness and health I comend you. God Bless you and your family

January 5, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  35. freddy

I would say too many party favors were had, and the kidneys just could not handle it. they were on vacation and enjoying the time. use good sinse when getting buzzed. you have kids for goodness sake

January 5, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Ray

Get better young man the family needs you! God bless and speedy recoverery!

January 5, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Mike Hicks

Most of yall who aren't childish just don't communicate with these ppl...they childish! But no one deserves hate not even Casey Anthony even though what was done was terrible

January 5, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  38. mike

U people are all pathetic, get a life and stop worrying so much about celebs who do nothing to make this world a better place. U know how many people r suffering a lot worse than nick f'in cannon. U r all idiots.

January 5, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Hot Carl

America have spoken! Am you listening?

January 5, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Amanda Meadows

OMG,I just heard the bad new
    my prayers are with the Cannons.

January 5, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  41. @YOU

GUESS SHE TURNED TO ALCOHOL AFTER SHE COULDN'T GET THE BLACK D**K ANY MORE.. SO DON'T HATE, MARIAH IS NOT LETTING HIM GO KIDNEY/CANCER HE IS HERS TO STAY

January 5, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  42. b real

RICHARD FORE, HOW CAN YOU SAY NICK IS A DRUNK WHEN YOUR MOTHER WAS HANGING WITH HIM. SHE WAS THE FIRST OLDER WOMAN WAS HE F%*kED

January 5, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  43. A.true.lady

@chip chipperson....keep being a racist and a hateful person...where will u be when u become the minority in a few years??? On the topic, i love nick cannon since his nickelodeon days, i wish him and his fam all the best :)

January 5, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  44. GaPeach

For all of those spewing "hate". Why don't you aim it at someone that deserves it...like maybe Casey Anthony!

January 5, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  45. GaPeach

Hoping Nick is all well soon!

January 5, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  46. B-REAL

RICHARD FORE, HOW CAN YOU SAY NICK IS A DRUNK WHEN YOUR MOTHER WAS HANGINH WITH HIM. SHE WAS THE OLDER WAS HE F%*kED

January 5, 2012 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Richard Fore

It was just announced that Nick has cancer, so I guess it was more than a kidney scare.

January 5, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Amanda Meadows

Get Well Soon we love you.

January 5, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  49. stayyfunny

the ones that are HATING on mariah and nick neeeed to stfu and gtfo , hate to state the obvious but seems to me like you guys are haters ANDDDDD jealous . so if you dont care about her or your annoyed by her then what are you doing on here reading the story about HER AND NICK? really tho.

January 5, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Roy

Nick when you get back to one of your beautiful homes,i'm sure you'll have round the clock nurses to take care of you not to mention that s@xy wife of yours.Get better.

January 5, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  51. kendia jackwell

When u havin another baby

January 5, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Dante

Get well, Nick. (I admire how they are not ashamed to ask for prayer.) We're praying for you.

January 5, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  53. pmn

Prays for Nick's speedy recovery. Mariah is a good wife to stand by her man. So sweet!

January 5, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  54. johnnae elliott

Hope u fell better tell mariha i need some of her tickests to her concert

January 5, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Dolly

@back@u,three words ignore,ignore,ignore.

January 5, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Chelle

So sad that we live in a day and age where taking jabs at someone in their time of need is funny!! What goes around comes around!! If your not apart of the solution could you be the problem!! As i do recall in history it was the White Mans diseases that wiped out lots of people and places!! Remember smallpox, black plauge?? We all live in this world so we are to take care of it and each other!! We all will be judged by God what do you think He will say bout you and your actions? Some of yall Need Jesus, ill pray for you ignorant ones_ your welcome!!

January 5, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  57. trezenia

This can be very serious, hopefully he will recover soon, Nick seems so very nice on America Got Talent! Wishing
    Him the Best for a Speedy Recovery! :)

January 5, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  58. back@u

Truth!!!. u should STFU AND GO BACK TO YOUR TRAILOR PARK WHERE YOU BELONGIT'S PPL LIKE YOU WE USE AS TRASH.... BTW. HAPPY HOLIDAYS WT...... fast recovery Nick. we are from very strong genes. be there for dembabies and your lovely wife..

January 5, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Dolly

Ahh Chipper is that all you say?

January 5, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Richard Fore

Both Mariah and Nick are alcoholics, that's why his kidney failed, becasue he is a drunk.

January 5, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Reegan lHolden

Get well handsome.

January 5, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Yeah

Wow et are you imbred from readin your post i will be willing to bet your parents are siblings

January 5, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Chip Chipperson

Minor kitney failure??? What's that? Least it wasn't the sickle cell or sumthin'

January 5, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Truth

N1ggers have faulty genes, this should come as no surprise to anyone.

January 5, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  65. canadian

Get well Nick!
    And God Bless!
    M stand by em xo

January 5, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  66. bluechip

Teri, there you go again with that hate. This story is about a family going through the trials, pain, expense and anxiety of hospitalization. And the best thing you can do is attack Mariah's looks...wow! God help you, Teri. I think you probably are the one who needs treatment....or is rehab for your blind and hateful remarks.

January 5, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • ChipThis

That chick is basically public domain fat azz and all so get your panties out of a wad.

January 5, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

@bluechip...... Nick is a pos, but he is still better than you. I did your mama and she was so bad in bed that I now understand why you are so ugly. I hope you and your mama dies today.

January 5, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  67. kristin

Nick who?

January 5, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  68. teri

Is maria carey a drag queen?

January 5, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  69. teri

Trina she is taking Nick 4 a ride. This marrage is already over. Besides maria is already showing her ago. I hate 2 see her in 5 yrs.

January 5, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Trina Mendez

@Chip were you trying to say sumem?Rookie lol

January 5, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Dawn

I was just saying the other day how I really think Nick Cannon is very funny and entertaining. There is just something so likable about him. I think it's how he kinda dresses and acts just a tad nerdy but somehow he just makes it completely cool. I wish him all the health. He seems like a wonderful and awesome guy that we are lucky to have.

January 5, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  72. lexx

stay up nick your mad funny you will be okay after all you got two kidneys

January 5, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Trina Mendez

She's in a better position in life than most biracial people.

January 5, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  74. bluechip

Teri, I won't be so glib this publicly. I am willing to stake a lot on the fact that you cannot be as ill-informed as your write.

January 5, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

writes better than you.......did you even read what you wrote?!

January 5, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Eddie Rainey

Get well soon young fella,sending my prayers out to you&your family GOD BLESS!!!!!

January 5, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Chip Chipperson

Minor kidney failure? Oh thank God it wasn't the sickle cell or sumthin'

January 5, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  77. teri

The person Maria Carey loves is herself. Nick will get tired of egotistical women with no talent who looks like a real phony. A speedy recovery to nick.

January 5, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  78. bluechip

My apologies to Mia, my earlier remarks were targeted at MadCity

January 5, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  79. bluechip

Thanks, yes it was madcity babe, yup the name says it all;what a depressive outburst from madcity. Please respect the dignity of humanity. The guy is sick, his wife is supporting him and they both thank their fans, this is america, what is so wrong with that??

January 5, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Joe

Who?

January 5, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  81. shopping cart lady

I heard he really just has explosive diarrreah. When he tooots it comes out of his butt so fast it gets on the walls and everyones clothes and everything.

January 5, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  82. FYI

Its actually not mild kidney failure that he has. He has MRSA pneumonia which was taxing his kidneys.

January 5, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  83. BLK

im glad they took charge of this story b4 the tabloids got hold of it and turned it tino something it was not! too bad the celebs have to leak thier private moments to avoid public sensationalism by tabloid mags & media!

January 5, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  84. slhrby

Mia was actually sticking up for Mariah... Wish people would read before posting hateful remarks :(

January 5, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Teresavanleuven

Must be having a bad day when you talk bad about other people start loving your self stop hating peace;-)

January 5, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Bob Saget

Bob Saget thinks nick has contracted some type of disease from all that puddy licking from over the hill wifey, should've married young, Nick. Dem kids never learn

January 5, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  87. lladavnoj

All of u shut up

January 5, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  88. bluechip

Mia, please grow up. Mariah is doing what a wife would and should. Why are you so hateful?

January 5, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • deutsche001

Bluechip, I think you are talking to MadCityBabe. She is so hateful because she is pathetic. Her name alone tells you her story.

January 5, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  89. nc

get well fast nick, your wife and babies need you

January 5, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • JEAN

AWE SEE THAT'S THE SPIRIT LIFT PEOPLE UP. GET WELL SOON NICK! LOVE U AND UR FAMILIA

January 5, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  90. mia in California

I don't think that Mariah is exploiting the situation. Also her VOICE is the reason why she is so financially blessed. Come on. If we could carry half the tune that she belts, we'd be trying to make that money too. Don't hate, congratulate!

January 5, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  91. MadCityBabe

omg – must you exploit EVERYTHING Mariah...............you/re as irritating in print as you are in voice

January 5, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Lindsi

Wow rude much

January 5, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kittyhawk

Could not agree more; I absolutely detest Mariah Carey for more reasons than I can enumerate on this board. There really was no need to post pictures of herself "caring for her ailing husband". I have taken care of my husband during illnesses and after injuries, but I certainly have never sought attention for doing so. As for her husband, who I know nothing about, I wish him a speedy recovery and return to full health.

January 5, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aconneh

I can tell that you're just a jealous, hateful and judgemental person by nature. Mariah did not make her millions through publicity but rather through mere God-given talent. You on the other hand, ARE NOT tapping into your talent or simply lack talent I'm assuming that's why you're so MAD.

January 5, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kittyhawk

How immature. Having a differing opinion about something or someone does not make you jealous nor does it make you mad; it simply makes you an individual with your own opinions. And expressing those opinions relating to a news story has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else "tapping into their own talent" or them having a "lack of talent". Please grow up.

January 5, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • aconneh

@kittyhawk "IMMATURE" Really this is coming from someone who says "I absolutely detest Mariah Carey for more reasons than I can enumerate on this board" about someone you don't even know but I make an assumption about you based soley on your post without knowing you at all and you get offended. That is very funny... Now you know what it feels like when people attack your character without even knowing who you truely are. Yes dear that's the shoe burning on the other foot.. Have a great day, hopefully we both learned something huh...LOL

January 5, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kittyhawk

Incorrect; I am not offended. I simply made a statement of fact about having differing opinions. It is immature to tell someone they are jealous because they do not like a celebrity. It is also immature to tell someone they lack talent because they do not like a celebrity. You are correct in saying I do not know MC; given this woman's demeanor and personality, I have no desire to know her. There are plenty of talented artists out there that conduct themselves with grace and dignity; Mariah Carey does not happen to be one of them. Any talent she may possess is overshadowed by her arrogance and narcissism. If you don't agree with my assessment of Ms. Carey so be it, because it is MY assessment.

January 5, 2012 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • RUKDDNG

Hi welcome to 2012 where people Facebook and tweet the events in their life. That is not exploiting and Mariah is a very talented and real singer. U all need to check yourselves!

January 5, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • zrxgrim

At least she didn't spin it into a Fiat ad like JLo would've...

January 6, 2012 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |