Brandi Glanville explains Vegas 'marriage'
January 4th, 2012

Brandi Glanville explains Vegas 'marriage'

Reality TV star Brandi Glanville may have said "I do" last weekend, but she never actually wed MMA talent manager (and her best friend) Darin Harvey.

Reports of Glanville's matrimony were sparked by her enthusiastic tweets from Vegas: "Having dinner with my husband! I yi yi! What did we do @darinharvey," she wrote on Sunday. She told one follower, "I'm an official housewife, for reals... Again," as she was previously married to Eddie Cibrian. She added, "Follow my new husband!...I'm getting my ring tomorrow! Yes, I really did do it."

But the "it" she did wasn't legally bound - all she did was swap vows, she tells E! Online. (It also wasn't consummated, as Glanville tweeted, "I've never had sex with Darin! Our wedding was our first kiss! We are just friends.")

Glanville told E! that Darin's been asking for her hand in marriage for two years, and she finally said OK while they were in Vegas for New Year's Eve.

But, they soon hit a snag. Not only were all the wedding chapels on the strip closed, she says, when they finally found a chapel, they didn't have the paperwork they needed (such as a marriage license, E! notes).

To which the playful couple said, "We don't care, let's get married anyway. So, we went through the motions, but we're not legally married," Glanville recalled. "I kind of was just calling his bluff because I'm a little nutty. I mean, I'm always down to have a good time, and it was on my bucket list, [to] get married in Vegas."

So to those who may be upset over the reality star's laissez-faire approach to wedding vows, Glanville would like to say: "Suck it."

Filed under: Celebrities • Real Housewives • television

1. Wellingthon

Morphine Abuse Dot Com welcomes you to place nemmocts on the subjects of Morphine, Morphine abuse, and other related drugs and drug abuse issues.

March 17, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  2. Antepbuck

buy best coach bags 2010 for less and check coupon code available

February 6, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jean

What the heck is wrong with this booby?

January 6, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  4. theAntiELVIS

So, in other words, she was lying.

January 5, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  5. me

With a mouth that big, I have some idea's

January 5, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  6. me

BUT WHO IS SHE!!! I don't watch E! or inside edition so I'm at a losses to who she isn't.

January 5, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Trimas

She took those magic markers and drew you a brain. A pea-brain.

January 5, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Eggsacklee

I felt bad for this girl when Kim was treating her like a piece of cr*p on the show. Kim is obviously extremely jealous of her. But now that she's on the show more, I'm starting to see that Brandi really is a useless boob. Kim may be on to something, not trusting Brandi and warning the other housewives away from her. BTW that pic of her above is horrible- she really is quite beautiful and should put her beauty to use modelling or something. Her behavior is going to destroy any chance of a career she might have.

January 5, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • P.J.

You do realize that you agreeing with a whacked out addict, don't you?

January 6, 2012 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Muhammad

genome468 on January 14, 2011 i checked out your site. not bad. its done epttry much like craigslist so i enjoyed the familiarity. A question tho. how long has the site been up? This can grow to be a big thing just like craigslist.. good luck to ya

March 15, 2012 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. @debi and @@debi

Yet u read this and made ur dum azz comments. Who's white trash ?

January 5, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  10. AEP

I happen to like her. As far as I can tell, she owns who she is and WHO GIVES AN EFF what she does? Is she impacting any of your lives? NO Leave the girl alone.

January 5, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @debi

That is a good question about the reporting. Why don't we ask CNN why they think this is news worthy! Is this the only thing going on in the entertainment industry? I think not!

January 5, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. gossipgal

Anything to stay in the media.. What a trashy loser

January 5, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  13. debi

And WHY is anybody even reporting anything on this low class + ignorant white trash? Guess it's because the public is just as ignorant with very low standards about what is really important in their own lives. I readthese things sometimes just to see the fake outrage or equally fake "support" for losers like this. It's morning coffee fun to see how stupid some people are proud to show they really are without them even knowing it!

January 5, 2012 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Nole Girl

@debi, I see you even replied twice to this white trash story......hmmmmmmmmm it must really interest you or maybe you are the ignorant one with very low standars. Kills me how the ones that comment that they can't believe people waste their time with this kind of stuff are the ones who comment the most. Don't blame CNN for the news that the world reads.......

January 5, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Booby Trap

@steve What? Have some cold pizza and doughnuts!

January 5, 2012 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  15. Booby Trap

Big deal, just another half wit wannabe in Sin City. Time for cold pizza!

January 5, 2012 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  16. steve

Who?

January 5, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  17. julie

And only trash would want the world to know how much alcohol and pills it takes it have a ". WOO HOO time in vegas or hawaai( sic). Let's just have the lisa and adrienne show, classy and entertaining

January 5, 2012 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |
  18. julie

If u read lee annes tweets from the same weekend, happy with her family, her man and puppies snuggled in for the holiday. It makes brandy stand out for the pill popping , attetion craving train wreck she is..ver sad. Bhhw should be physco's of beverlyu hills

January 5, 2012 at 4:42 am | Report abuse |
  19. keith

You have to be a zero to entertain someone like that.Nothin from nuthin leaves nuthin

January 5, 2012 at 4:24 am | Report abuse |
  20. keith

You have to ge a zero to entertain someone like that.Nothin from nuthin leaves nuthin

January 5, 2012 at 4:22 am | Report abuse |
  21. tracy

OMG! I saw a girl's features on millionaire dating site Wealthychats.com which are similar to her.

January 5, 2012 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
  22. Donna

Who is this woman? Maybe she should get a soul put on her bucket list!

January 4, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  23. lady bam.

Get a life! There r people out here in this world dat still believe in marriage no wonder EDDIE C.LEFT U!!!

January 4, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  24. cydonia

FAIL!!! What an idiot. In three years, she's going to get drunk, get married to another idiot, and have kids. Then we're all going to say, "suck it." I have a message for her: "believe in yourself-because the rest of us thing your an idiot."

January 4, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Dave McGuire

How mature.

January 4, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy T.

No wonder Eddie "strayed" with LeAnn ..... his ex appears to be a nut-case. I feel sorry for his/her children.

January 5, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  26. marie

I think she is a hoot! Good fake luck in your fake marriage! I can not wait to see th fake kids!!!!

January 4, 2012 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Sly Sadie

@Lonnie & Madtown-I totally agree with you. Tracie-you are on your own on that one!

January 4, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Madtown

Reality TV star
    ---
    What an over-used and meaningless phrase. Who has even heard of this person, yet she's a "star"?

January 4, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Lonnie

So when Glanville has finished her last few minutes of fame and is looking for a fan base, we will say "Suck it".

January 4, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |