While you were working...
January 2nd, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• John Lennon fans aren't likely to "Forget" Cee Lo Green's NYE switcheroo. The musician changed the lyrics to Lennon's "Imagine" as he performed the song during a TV special on Saturday. [Belief Blog]
  • Russell Brand's been spotted out and about in London while the rest of us throw out theories on what went wrong in his marriage to Katy Perry. [Us Weekly/MTV]
  • Although he didn't comment on it at first, a tweet from Oprah Winfrey forced Steven Tyler to 'fess up about his engagement to Erin Brady. His rep has confirmed that the rocker is, in fact, engaged. You don't say.... [Oprah's Twitter]
  • Dick Clark's "New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" wasn't hurting for viewers this weekend. His 40th anniversary special set a ratings record, giving ABC its largest audience in 11 years with 22.6 million watching. [THR]
  • The headline says it all: "Man named Omar Little arrested in Baltimore." (Yes, fans of "The Wire," we do appreciate you. So, that's basically everyone.) [Warming Glow]

Filed under: While you were working

1. [The Real] - Beautiful Vixen

I see my fans have been busy on here. Happy New Year all!

January 3, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sly Sadie

@woo wee- I want you to back to my post at 9:16 pm last night. Again, I have nothing against BV, but you apparently do, because you keep bringing her name into this. I really have nothing against anyone, until they start spouting sh1t they can't back up. Yeah, I have balls in the figurative sense. I'm not backing down from any of you trolls. For the sake of argument, I'm a gal. I'm not Starrfire or Alecia. I have nothing against BV. If you want to keep bringing up her name, that's on you. BV, it's not me battering you. Now, go ahead & twist this anyway you want.

January 3, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. as much as

cc liked to brag if he went to Vegas with the old gang he'd figure out a way to let everyone know.Oh yea,oh Rly aka charlie crack.You lame f!!!er.

January 3, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. woo weee

Look at alecia and now we have the present of starrfire hating on vixen gal. who else on here ... o wait. they're all in vegas..lmao! vegas my a55. must be some long nye weekend if they even went. u ppl r so lame. mention BV name and u're on her like a pack of wild wolves. get over it. the blogs were nice last week. maybe if u ppl did really went to vegas...that was the week u went. u came back hungry to get u claws into her. I proved my point. have a nice day. @sly. nice to see u let ur balls down n decided to stand up like a man which u r. lol

January 3, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. 2;33

Stranger things have happened lmao could've been on the toilet,while posting his trouble making sh!t'pun intended'in Vegas lol.

January 3, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @sly

Y dont u really tell vixen how u feel about her? u chose SLY for a reason. U do know the meaning? sure u do. come on. I thought if i keep bringing her up u would finally come out to play with big papa

January 3, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @2:36

With guns blazing. see i hit a nerve. u want a piece of her 2? how many drinks did u had to come out of the closet?

January 3, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @2:33

do you honestly think that anybody who is in vegas would be monitoring this blog? i would think this would be the absolutely the last thing on their minds. that was a lame try, though.

January 3, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @2:33

Lmao. darn u still trying 2 bring her out. Get over urself man. the troll that said he / she is from cc circle started the trolling dude. dont blame this on BV. U keep trying to call her out but she's not on here. get over urself. put on a p**n n rub one out will ur

January 3, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @@lmao

i agree. this person does protest too much. it's either BV or she has a new lap dog.

January 3, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @lmao

And why the he!! U defending her if she don't need it ? Lmao you are her.

January 3, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @lmao

She did not have any1 on the floor, she was not here-remember ? Lmao

January 3, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sly Sadie

Decided to take a break & read the blog. You people are wack! If I can't comment to somebody, (I told Evel I thought he was funny) without starting some kinda freakin war, how sad is that? I never said anything to BV, except I thought I was talking to her at one point. Go back & read it. If you think I'm going to walk on egg shells because it might make BV mad, oh freakin well! As far as fighting fair, do you see my name? Do you know that I'm posting this? I've told you before, when I post, I want you to know it's me. I don't hide & I don't steal others names. If BV has a problem with me, then she can tell me herself. I'm all about a fair fight. I don't take prisoners, though.

January 3, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @lmao

It could have gotten a little peaceful hear,but nooo you hada go spoil everything with you negativity you like stormy weather don't you? You're probably in Las Vegas with that group you two faced traitor get off this blog.

January 3, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  15. lmao

So bc they r on anothe r blog doesnt mean anything. fua..what a joke. Good god ppl. just admit it u come on here to bully her. she told u off, bc friends with evil and now months later u still hold it against her. she told off ur leader cc and went to evil. that must have burned up that ego of charlie crack. bragging like he is some god. lmao. if this fua is for real. there u have another one to troll her. its easy to bully ppl in a crowd but standing a lone she had ur a55e5 on the floor. Sly Sadie is either alecia or starrfire or both. sly sadie started it hoping to get a reaction from her with evil. she didnt get it from her but got it from u instead. a member of cc group. u come on here n try to get ppl against her. blam everything on mr ed . what a bunch of pu55ie5. Cant even come out n fight fair behind a computer. she did many times thats another reason u cant stand her. sad crowd.

January 3, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ lmao

BV doesn't need people like you to defend her. She's good enough on her own; she can handle the attention. I think it is you that needs to admit that the only reason you're on here is to make uneducated guesses on who is who and to defend her. Don't try to be Prince Charming to those you don't even really know.

January 3, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • look in the mirror "lmao"

If all this time has passed on the WYWW blog and this is all you came up with, I must say you are one pathetic and incompetent individual. Hypocrite. It's not BV I cannot stand... it's idiots like you who feel the need to defend her and the idiots who keep mentioning her name as if she's always been here. Get over yourselves, all of you.

January 3, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  16. @Levi

Finally, the voice of reason!

January 3, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Levi

@Rly if this is true and the cc gang is friends with this Vegas guy great ppl do you see this?Stop trolling them and stop using their names as aliases.To the cc gang good for you if this is true please if you happen to read the WYWW from time to time please don't get these kids started.Have good lives.

January 3, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  18. @rly

I saw that 2, lucky them.

January 3, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  19. @1:28

seeing how i wasn't on this blog last night, i don't know how she could have told me off. secondly, i thought she wasn't even on here. how could she tell me off. u ppl are so lame. revenge? for what? again, blaming ppl just to see who will bite. well, this is good for a laugh, i must say.

January 3, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Rly

Don't u ppl go to any other blogs? CC and his gang have been posting somewhere else. They started talking to some guy *?* fua. Supposedly lives in las vegas. They were meeting @ some casino @ certain day and time. They were there for new year eve. They haven't posted, I think they're still there. Find a new blog ppl this one stinks.*or at least quit your lame trolling*

January 3, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  21. WHERE

Is SLY Sadie anyway? she seems to be lying low today. maybe she planted the seed to get ppl on each other

January 3, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ WHERE

Not even worth figuring that out... as soon as people get on Sly Sadie he/she will just find another alias and act as if he/she is a newcomer. Typical evasion tactics. If you can't handle the fire, get out of the kitchen!

January 3, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  22. @12:59

Nah. we all saw when vixen told ur a55e5 off several times lol that would cuz sum to get revenge. how dare she . lol now ur still here trolling her. ur hate is all over marquee today n pretty much every day for her. how does one live w themselves w all that hate? u said @cc group member that u were trolling last night. guess that makes it ok for u ? U dont even know who ur talking to anymore. continue on people. To much hate on here for me.

January 3, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  23. @1:05

You soun like a bitter azzhole yer self observing a blog you have nothing better to do. Get a life.

January 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@1:05

You first. I hope school starts soon for you so maybe they can teach you how to spell.

January 3, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  24. @1:05

in the first place, moron, i never called anybody anything. again, somebody putting blame on the wrong person. if u ppl want to beat the crap out of each other, have at it. i was making an observation & stating a fact. trix are for kids is right. why don't you admit it, u all have been trying to draw certain ppl out. my question, why is that?

January 3, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  25. @@12:13

That's exactly what you did to the "lurker" person calling him or her bv. Lol what a hypocrite.

January 3, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  26. pathetic

New year, same crap. Do your lives revolve around this blog and talking about people you don't even know?

January 3, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Haha

They told you mr Ed lol mr Ed & get a room would make a nice couple.

January 3, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  28. @12:13

even if vixen is black, who the he11 cares! she does like to troll & even admitted it. who cares if she was or was not part of the cc gang. you seem to be all wrapped up in that fact. maybe the cc gang didn't want her, either. that's probably why she went after all those ppl. maybe they caught onto her, too. it's all supposition anyway. you all have no idea who anyone is anymore. blame who you want. it won't solve a thing.

January 3, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  29. @12:52

Stfu! Mr Ed

January 3, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  30. @Beautiful Vixen

stfu

January 3, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  31. @@get a room & lmao

Whatever! You were the lol commenter. And now you wanna jump on the "it's get a room" band wagon.

January 3, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Don't bother with these kids, they're just trying to drag all the regulars out of hiding / inactivity. Their desperate cries for attention aren't being listened to by the oldies so now they're just trying to troll around.

I've always been around but never contributed to this blog because it's full of accident children. LOL I don't even see Mr. Ed, charlie crack, BV, Get a room, or Mad Raper up in here, so why are you guys still talking about them? Your conspiracy theories are just so bad it really shows how uneducated you guys really are.

January 3, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  32. lmao

Get a room. lol. its u alright lol. must sting pretty hard that she doesnt want nothing to do w u bro. u even seem to be trolling evil. sad man. why cuz so much trouble?

January 3, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  33. It's....

Just a bunch of people starting the trolling sh?t again.

January 3, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  34. 12:24

Men this thing is almost over, go to the Selma Hyack site,talk about s*xy.

January 3, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  35. @Get a room

You r the one cuzing all this trouble. what's the matter? mad at her ?

January 3, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  36. c c gang

all hate vixen cuz she left the group. so in turn they troll her n want everyone else to troll n hate her

January 3, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Tina

You ppl are still doing this? Who cares who anybody really is unless you actually know them. Sheeesh!

January 3, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  38. @12:O8

Yea,it's him,he's a low heeled pig.

January 3, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  39. @@11:51

How do you know they're off the blogs if your not 1 of them? vixen is being accussed of being blk and she is not

January 3, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  40. @12:04

Yea, doesn't mean you can't comeback from time to time.

January 3, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  41. @11:58

I think it is. What if he is the one causing all this mess.

January 3, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  42. @11:51

really! some how i find that hard to believe. didn't they all go off blog? i think somebody is just trying to throw everyone off.

January 3, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  43. At Peace

I'm not Peace,i'm just At Peace.

January 3, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  44. @8:58

Is this get a room?

January 3, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  45. @11:45

The one everybody refers to as being cc gang/group. Why is it important I make that known?

January 3, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  46. Mmm hmm...

11:22 sounds like mr.ed. Drunken a$$

January 3, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  47. @At Peace

I ask cuz u said u don't hate vixen. Sounds like the original 'peace'.

January 3, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  48. @Levi

cause mr ed is gross, too.

January 3, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  49. @11:40

You have a point, too. Still wondering about the "group" you belong to.

January 3, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  50. Levi

How does anyone know this woman's racial background?and if you think she's so gross then why was Mr.Ed so obsessed with her?

January 3, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  51. @At Peace

R u 'Peace'? Did u Add 2 ur name?

January 3, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  52. @11:33

You do have a point. But I don't want ppl accusing me of being somebody I'm not. Just like you don't, I'm sure.

January 3, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  53. @@@@lol

Her boyfriend perhaps ?

January 3, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  54. @@@lol

I believe u r mr.ed rotflmao!!!

January 3, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  55. @11:30

Yeah, what group are you talking about. If she trolled you, why do you care?

January 3, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  56. @Brody

She's hot all right, in a sweaty, nasty kind of way.

January 3, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  57. @11:22

Why because I was trolling? I am one of the group, but not her. He// she trolled me.

January 3, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  58. @@@lol

She is a little obvious, isn't she. If you believe that's not her, I've got some swamp land I want to sell you, too.

January 3, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  59. Brody Kern

All girls love Loui Bags,i'll bet Beautiful Vixen is hot.

January 3, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  60. @11:19

Yes I am.

January 3, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  61. @@lol

Yea I believe u vixen lmao

January 3, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  62. @11:17

i don't care what her ethnic background is. being a b!tch has nothing to do with color. so I take it, you are the "Lurker"?

January 3, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  63. @lol

Wow you racists can't stay off of here. so what IF she is really blk? sorry to burst your bubble I was the person posting last night NOT vixen, & I'm not trying to defend her either.

January 3, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  64. @11:03

there's nothing "beautiful" about vixen. she is a nasty b!tch. it's always been about her trying to get all the guys to like her. she is a whure, plain & simple. i feel sorry for the rest of these gals. they will be her victim eventually, if not already.

January 3, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  65. At Peace

I don't hate you.

January 3, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  66. @Beautiful Vixen

You shouldn't leave your phone laying around for your boyfriend to see what you've been up to. Do you know who this is now ? I thought things were forgiven and you do this ? Once a whure always a whure. See you when you get home, if I am here. By the way-I see why every1 hates you.

January 3, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  67. @Brody

so, who cares? what's a loui bag? is that something only white girls like? don't u like other girls?

January 3, 2012 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  68. @brody

U r right.she's not proud of her heritage though Vixen just needs 2 be careful who she tells things 2 things have a way 2 come back and bite u eh vixen Wait until evil the knee grow hater finds out lmao She thinks she's lilly white no matter what monkey she came from lol

January 3, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  69. At Peace

12-21-12 is the only day that race and skin color won't matter,keep hating ppl.for their differences you'll be sorry,and I mean this.

January 3, 2012 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  70. Brody Kern

If this is true what does it have to do with the price of a new Loui bag? All of us that are at least five generations born in the USA check your ancestry and see if you're as lily white as you think you are lol.

January 3, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  71. lol

vixens is probably so ugly, she would have hideous looking children. that's probably why she doesn't want any. bad enough she has to look in mirror & see her own reflection.

January 3, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  72. @oh snap

maybe if she stopped hanging out on the corner, she'd know who the daddy might be. although, i'm sure any baby lucky not to be hers.

January 3, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  73. @10:14

If you read my comment again, I said I wouldn't be surprised. Do I know anything for a fact? How could I.

January 3, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  74. oh snap

That's y she don't want children ' she not sure what color they be comming out lmao I can here her now-i may have bin a s lut but baby I didn't cheat on u I don't no how our child came out like this lmgdfao

January 3, 2012 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  75. @@lol

And you know this because?

January 3, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  76. @lol

lmao! I wouldn't be surprised, either!

January 3, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  77. lol

Vixens men havent seen real pix of her When they do theyll run as fast as they can Shes a blk girl from decent She bleaches her hair blonde to fool every1 Says she lays by pool to keep tan What a joke she is Honest She might be a joke but I'm not joking Gs honest truth

January 3, 2012 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  78. @lol

I just got done reading all these posts. Now, I get it. Sadie said something nice about Evel, and Vixen got jealous & went after her. It all makes sense now. I remember her saying she was done trolling, but I guess you are right. I guess you don't want to mess with Vixen's men!

January 3, 2012 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  79. @Levi

so who the heck are u? why pick on those not on blog? why r u the head troller? never heard of u before. i think u r just a wanna be troll.

January 3, 2012 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  80. @8:58

Didn't vixen say she was done trolling? I guess she's not. You are right. She doesn't fool anyone.

January 3, 2012 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  81. lol [@levi]

'She' dont post a name. 'She' dont want to get trolled. 'She' thinks shes so smart, but, dont fool no1, eh vixen?

January 3, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  82. TTime

I see nothing's changed here. :( I thought for, a second, that everyone was going to be civil, hmmm, what a shame.

January 3, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  83. Levi

I've got to feed and walk the dogs.You have a good day.

January 3, 2012 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  84. @7:19

have a nice levi. sorry 4 getting u annoyed. dont understand what this person done to u for all the hate

January 3, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  85. @7:13

Thought we had a good conversation be4. was i nasty to u?

January 3, 2012 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  86. Levi

Post a name alright?

January 3, 2012 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  87. @7:13

that person isn't the person you were talking to before. lol.

January 3, 2012 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  88. @Levi

I just got on here. still dont know who it is you are talking about.

January 3, 2012 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  89. Levi

You know who i'm talking to,or are you still hung over from NYEs eve?lol

January 3, 2012 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  90. @levi

Y r u getting so mad? u dont even know me

January 3, 2012 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  91. @levi

Im not even a troll

January 3, 2012 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  92. @levi

Who r u talking about?

January 3, 2012 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  93. Levi

At least i'm not suicidal wh*re.

January 3, 2012 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  94. omg

U ppl can be so nasty on here

January 3, 2012 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  95. no need

To get mean. i just wanted to know who u meant. what's the matter w u?

January 3, 2012 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  96. Levi

Apparently i'm talking to you nosey,if you don't relate then get the h*ll on.

January 3, 2012 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  97. who is

The head troller? mad rap3r? lol

January 3, 2012 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  98. 6:40

Who r u talking about?

January 3, 2012 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  99. Levi

Okay the head troller's at work again,good morning.

January 3, 2012 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  100. Levi

@?,u are the main idiot.

January 3, 2012 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  101. Dan

Im not the person u were just talking to

January 3, 2012 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
  102. ?

u'all r idiots. what's with this blog anyway?

January 3, 2012 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  103. Levi

@Dan thanks for leaving a name to answer your question no,I don't sleep much I just hang upside a few hours then i'm good to go.

January 3, 2012 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  104. Dan

Dont you peep sleep?

January 3, 2012 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  105. @Levi

Have a nice day levi

January 3, 2012 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  106. @6:08

i thought the blogs got better

January 3, 2012 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
  107. @levi

i should go shave. lol my beard is itching. lol

January 3, 2012 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  108. Levi

What difference would it make if I do or not I still wouldn't know now would I?

January 3, 2012 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  109. @levi

You honestly don't have a clue who u r talking to?

January 3, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  110. @levi

?

January 3, 2012 at 5:59 am | Report abuse |
  111. Levi

y is it,grow up ppl are mean everywhere.

January 3, 2012 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  112. @5:47

No need for it. just having a nice convo with you.

January 3, 2012 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
  113. y is it

that ppl r mean on this blog? have y'all lost your minds?

January 3, 2012 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  114. Levi

@Levi did you doze off?Or have I scared you away?Why don't you leave a name?

January 3, 2012 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  115. @Levi

Lol. well u need to stop accusing ppl of commenting or trolling when they haven't

January 3, 2012 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
  116. Levi

No,I haven't trolled any sadie.I could be anyone like just like everyone else has,but i'm no mad rap3r,oh boy that name lol.

January 3, 2012 at 5:33 am | Report abuse |
  117. @Levi

I think u just might be the mad rap3r. a cunning person . planting ur seeds

January 3, 2012 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  118. @levi

What happened? scared you away?

January 3, 2012 at 5:06 am | Report abuse |
  119. @Levi

were u the one trolling sadie all night?

January 3, 2012 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  120. Levi

Why not,all the rest of you have.

January 3, 2012 at 4:54 am | Report abuse |
  121. @Levi

Lol. So u just come on here to start trouble ?

January 3, 2012 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
  122. Levi

...Not Coolbreeze nor charlie crack...he might have eaton one of his many guns lol.

January 3, 2012 at 4:44 am | Report abuse |
  123. Levi

Not Alecia,gonna troll on yourself this year?

January 3, 2012 at 4:31 am | Report abuse |
  124. @Levi

Go to bed alecia

January 3, 2012 at 4:22 am | Report abuse |
  125. @levi

Levi=cool breeze = charlie crack.lol

January 3, 2012 at 4:14 am | Report abuse |
  126. @3:33

Sadie AKA alecia aka starrfire is still trolling BV. There is a pattern. watch sadie will change her name again soon n say she was never sly sadie.lmfdao

January 3, 2012 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
  127. @3:33

Sadie is none other than alecia=starrfire.

January 3, 2012 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
  128. Levi

@sly sadie=beardedlady in a flea bagged carnival=self troller=suicidal self described'Beautiful Vixen,Happy New Year everybody lmao.

January 3, 2012 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
  129. t

This it the reason I haven't liked what Rapp has been turned since the 9Os the 'b'and'n'words being thrown around like a joke.Those Rappers don't have to endure the racism at school or work,the racists that work for them aren't saying mean and negative things to them because they're receiving a paycheck and lots of perks that comes with it.and no matter what some of you close minded,no-it-all non blacks think all blacks don't use those words especially as terms of endearments.To you Evel the next time I have Kool-Aid and a Newport(which sounds gross)i'll think of you drinking a 'Bud'and smoking a Marlboro Red or chewing some Grizzly Longcut Wintergreen in you dingy too small wife beater watching your Walmart Visio 52'screen in your too small for that monstrosity of a tv trailer.

January 3, 2012 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  130. @at peace

Nothing is going to happen on 12-21-12. Don't spend too much money on a bomb shelter and supplies then end up broke because you thought dooms day was comming.

January 3, 2012 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  131. Sly Sadie

@Lurker- I like that! Mysterious. Later on!

January 3, 2012 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  132. @Sadie

I'm the Lurker that's all you need to know. Good night and big balls!

January 3, 2012 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  133. Sly Sadie

It's hard to believe anybody on this blog. If you want a truce, fine by me, even though I don't know who you are. Hard to have a truce with a ghost, ya know?

January 3, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  134. At Peace

It will be 12-21-12 before we know it,there will be nothing else to worry about if you have yourself right.

January 3, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  135. @blogger

Trolls equal funny and lots of drama. lol u must take things seriously.

January 3, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  136. @Sadie

Believe it or not, I am not mr. Ed .To prove it I will call truce because I can't stand him and don't even want to be called him.

January 3, 2012 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  137. blogger

Trolls – lame-o!!

January 3, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  138. @@so you are saying

that doesn't answer my question. or don't u no, either.

January 3, 2012 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  139. @ so you are saying

See 12:45 comment.

January 3, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  140. Sly Sadie

Well, you got the 100% woman part right. My personal preference is men, though. You notice I said men, not little childish infantile boys, especially the ones that can't post under their own names. Right Mr. Ed! Do you really think I don't know that is you!

January 3, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  141. @@ 12:43

It's not creative being Sadie and the others either.

January 3, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  142. Sly Sadie

I like the taste of pu**y and I am 100% woman!

January 3, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  143. So you are saying

sheriff was a guy or sadie is a girl or sadie was a guy or the sheriff was a girl?

January 3, 2012 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  144. @12:43

pretty sad laughing at yurself. not very creative, r u?

January 3, 2012 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  145. @if

Or ask the sheriff aka sadie

January 3, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  146. @that's

Lmfao!!!

January 3, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  147. @if

i dont no, ask mr ed.

January 3, 2012 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  148. If

a guy wants to be a girl... Isn't that a f&99it?

January 3, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  149. Sly Sadie

I guess you will never know, will you? One thing I do know, I'm just sure you are Prince Charming, right? I'll bet the girls just can't keep their hands off you, with your good looks & charm. That sparkling personality, too! I'm so glad you are so perfect, so you can judge others by what they write. It must be lonely way up there on your throne.

January 3, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  150. Notice

"want to play?" is what the sheriff says when he wants to "spar" lol!

January 3, 2012 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  151. That's...

What a fat pig says on a anonymous website lmfao! Prolly shaped like a mayonnaise jar with no azz.

January 3, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  152. @@why

Lol & smh @ your spelling.

January 3, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  153. @vixen

Ur the only one vain nuff to wunder that.[U admited to be vain]

January 3, 2012 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  154. Sly Sadie

Sorry to disappoint. I run everyday 3 miles. I do weights every other day. Nothing fat about me. I've always been very athletic. I'm very spry and agile.

January 3, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  155. @why

I blame mad raper bc he sayed he planted seeds to c the ppl attack eo. U all r attacking eo. He did it gain. He lol @ ur expence. Smh yerself

January 3, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  156. lmao

I wonder if sadie is fatter than alecia.

January 3, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  157. Sly Sadie

Come on, boys. I'll be gentle with you. I don't want to fight. I'm just the sweetest gal you could ever meet. Want to play?

January 3, 2012 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  158. @lmao

Oh please! Rotflmao! She wouldn't do shyt. But shyt on herself.

January 3, 2012 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  159. ha ha

Sadie should have got ran over by a reindeer.

January 2, 2012 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  160. lmao

Sadie sounds like she could probably kick yur azz. watch what ya say. she said she bites.

January 2, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  161. @haha

HE wants to be a b!tch. Btw you wana know what he sherif was like? Just like you.

January 2, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  162. ha ha

Sadie sounds like a ugly bltch.

January 2, 2012 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Sly Sadie

Idiot, I'm not! As well as the sheriff, I'm not, either. I know just because you say I am, makes it all true. Can you say dream world? Well, tell me, what was the sheriff like?

January 2, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  164. @why

That last @sadie was sadie too that's why she/he/it thought you were talking to she/he/it. Lol

January 2, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Why?

I wasn't talking to you Sadie.

January 2, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Slo Sadie

@Sly sadie you said, "If you folks would like me to be the Sheriff, just let me know. I'm a very cooperative kind of person. " you know you're the sheriff in the first place. Idiot.

January 2, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  167. Sly Sadie

I'm not blaming Mad. I think he is funny. When I said you were right, I was talking about defending myself. Nothing about Mad. I like his comments. You always have to read them twice. He plays on words a lot.

January 2, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Why?

Blame mad raper? You are losers yourselves. Smh probly been the troublemakers all along.

January 2, 2012 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Sly Sadie

@11:02- You are right. Just kind of setting the record straight. If ya don't like me the way I am, too bad! This is me for better or worse. The sheriff thing does kind of crack me up, though. Where do you people get this stuff? Lol.

January 2, 2012 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  170. @sly sadie

U dont have to explain or defend yerself to the losers [most of them] on this here blog. Sounds like mad raper is planting his seeds again.

January 2, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  171. @_______________

Lmgdfao Yo dude he most likely does, he talks with that whure. What lower then that and the trailer park can u go lmgdfao

January 2, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  172. Sly Sadie

Mr Ed, is that you? Don't be afraid, come out, come out wherever you are! I won't bite you, at least not right away. By the way, my family would kick the crap out of any kkk members. Although, then the sheriff would arrest them.

January 2, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  173. Sly Sadie

You are right. I'm a racist against stupid, ignorant, intolerant people. Does that make you feel better? If you folks would like me to be the Sheriff, just let me know. I'm a very cooperative kind of person. If it makes ya happy!

January 2, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  174. Sly Sadie

I used to be racist. But that was a long time ago. My family are kkk members.

January 2, 2012 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  175. _______________

I wonder if evel looks like Larry the cable guy and lives in a trailer.

January 2, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  176. @ @sadie

Don't forget racist lol

January 2, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Sly Sadie

I'm not the sheriff. The point was "why do you think I am the sheriff"? Is that good or bad? And ignorant, not ever!

January 2, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  178. @Sadie

I think lol's point is you are the sheriff. Gee, are you that ignorant?

January 2, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  179. All...

Of you are prejudice!

January 2, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  180. Sly Sadie

I don't know what the Sheriff "sounded like". So what's your point?

January 2, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  181. @Butt

I think you are a racist, but just can't seem to admit it.

January 2, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  182. But...

Goodnight everyone! The racists also. Lmao!

January 2, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  183. lol

No you didn't disprove my point. Especially when you sound just like the sheriff.

January 2, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  184. But...

@evel you have used that line many times. :yawn:

January 2, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  185. Sly Sadie

@lol- I have nothing against BV. Why would I? Why would I be bitter against somebody I've never met before? You people are so shallow! I simply thought that I was talking to her. Plain & simple. You made the statement, apparently you want to get something started. Did I just disprove your point?

January 2, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  186. lol

No I am not bv. But you are bitter towards her just like someone else on here. That's why you mentioned her to get things started. Proved my point.

January 2, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  187. But...

@evel you do say things that are a little racist some times. This however was harmless.

January 2, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  188. Sly Sadie

@lol- nope, just me. Like I said before, I was Santa's helper. I had to change my name after Christmas. You may have whatever opinion you want of me, but if you assume something that is totally not true, I will defend myself or others. The thing is, I'm not or ever have been a push over. So, who am I talking to, BV?

January 2, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  189. lol

*toward

January 2, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  190. lol

I wasn't comparing you to mr Ed, I was saying that's how you view everyone who has an opinion torward you. Btw are you the sheriff?

January 2, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  191. Sly Sadie

@lol- I've said in the past, and I will say it again, I want you to know it's me. I use one name only. I don't steal other names for any reason. I'm not part of any gang. You comparing me to Mr. Ed is the biggest laugh of them all. How many nights did I spar with him, and you still think I'm him. OMG! How totally off base can you be!

January 2, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  192. Sly Sadie

@8:03- that's the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. I'd never burn a cross, but the troll bridge that you live under, I might consider that!

January 2, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  193. lol

Sounds just like cc gang tho. they say:I'm not Wally, Molly or Polly. Yet you are: the same person usually mr.ed.

January 2, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  194. Jimmy

No. I'm not them sorry. And I appreciate. Your explanation.

January 2, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  195. Sly Sadie

@Just Sayin you are so wrong, I'm having a hard time not laughing hysterically. I was Santa's helper, but never starrfire. I'd admit it if you were right. So, Ron/Jimmy/ Jus Sayin, or whatever your next name will be, you got the wrong gal.

January 2, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  196. @@Jimmy

whatever go burn a cross

January 2, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  197. Jus Sayin

Sadie= starrfire

January 2, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  198. @Jimmy

I see nothing racial about what Evel said. Is it not a fact he's black? Is it not a fact he's a large man? What do you find racist? I think somebody should look the word up in the dictionary, and find out what it means before you use it in a sentence. I, for one, do not judge people. I don't care if you are white, black, purple, 30 ft tall, makes no difference to me.

January 2, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  199. Ron

The white supremacists love this site, pay it no mind man.

January 2, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  200. Jimmy

You found that funny cuz U R a racist just like that Idiot Evel.

January 2, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  201. Sly Sadie

@carrieanne- I imagine you are right! LOL....@Evel- you are devilishly funny!

January 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  202. carrieanne

Lol Sadie! If Cee Lo Green changed the lyrics to Imagine then it really wasnt Imagine he was singing now was it?

January 2, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  203. Evel Knievel

What? Did the fat black dude sing about imagining people as pork chops like in the cartoons or something?

January 2, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  204. Sly Sadie

I've theorizing for days now about the reason the Brand/Perry relationship failed. It's because they got married. Case solved. Now, everyone can relax, and life can resume to normal.

January 2, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |