Kick off 2012 with the midseason return of your favorite reality shows and the premieres of new ones.
Watch the season premiere of “The Bachelor” at 8 p.m. ET on ABC on Monday with the former and jilted suitor on last season's "The Bachelorette," Ben Flajnik. Then catch the series premiere of “I Get That A Lot” at 8 p.m. ET on CBS on Wednesday where celebrities like Pamela Anderson and Dr. Drew Pinsky take ordinary jobs and trick unsuspecting people.
Here's what else you shouldn't miss in the first week of 2012:
- Food Network's "Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off" will premiere at 9 p.m. ET and will center on two teams led by Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri in an ultimate battle for best chef mentor.
- An all-new episode of Hell on Wheels will air at 10 p.m. ET on AMC.
- Also catch the conclusion of “Downton Abbey” at 9 p.m. ET on PBS.
- Finally, watch the series premiere of “Angry Boys” at 10 p.m. ET on HBO.
- All-new episodes of “How I Met Your Mother,” “2 Broke Girls,” “Two and a Half Men” and “Mike and Molly” will air starting at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Catch the series premiere of “Celebrity Wife Swap,” a spin-off of “Wife Swap,” at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Not too keen to catch the Iowa caucuses on January 3? Then watch the pilot episode of the already-controversial show “Work It” at 8:30 p.m. ET on ABC, which is a sitcom about two men who dress as women to get jobs. Also catch a new episode of "Last Man Standing" right before at 8 p.m. ET.
- Watch the season 13 premiere of “The Biggest Loser” at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- "Parenthood" returns with a new episode at 10 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Books to look out for are "Private: #1 Suspect" by James Patterson, "Love in a Nutshell" by Janet Evanovich and "Pretty Little Secrets" by Sara Shepard.
- The second season of "Justified," "Contagion," "The Guard," "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark," "The Last Lions" and "Mildred Pierce" will be coming to Blu-ray and DVD.
- Music releases on this day include "Elvis Country (Legacy Edition0" by Elvis Presley, "The Monk Project" by Jimmy Owens, "Sleepers in the Rift" by Morbus Chron, "Who's Missing & Two's Missing" by The Who and "Prince Royce" by Prince Royce.
- Watch an all-new episodes of “The Middle,” “Suburgatory,” “Modern Family” and “Happy Endings” starting at 8 p.m. ET with Benjamin Bratt retruning to “Modern Family” as Manny’s father.
- “Revenge” returns for its midseason premiere at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Catch new episodes of "Wipeout" and "Grey’s Anatomy" starting at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
- “The Vampire Diaries” returns, after a nail-biting midseason finale, with a new episode at 8 p.m. ET on CW, followed by the midseason premiere of “The Secret Circle” at 9 p.m. ET.
- Carrie-Ann Moss will return to guest star on Chuck as Gertrude Verbanski, chief rival of Carmichael Industries and John Casey's romantic foil, at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Movies coming to theaters are "The Devil Inside," "Roadie" and "Beneath the Darkness" with Dennis Quaid.
- Charles Barkley will host “Saturday Night Live” with musical guest Kelly Clarkson at 11:29 p.m. ET on NBC.