While you were working...
December 27th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• It's rumored that Jay-Z and Kanye West can be hired for Sweet Sixteen parties....if you've got around £4 million. [The Sun]
  • To those of you who have been booing Kris Humphries as he takes the court at basketball games, you're only making him work harder. That's his "motivation." Just so you know. [The Record]
  • Just like in a real family, the TV family from "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" is not without drama: It seems Janet Hubert, aka the original Aunt Viv, wasn't at the recent "Fresh Prince" reunion because she has zero desire to be in the vicinity of the Fresh Prince himself, Will Smith. [TMZ]
  • The Kardashians have stumbled upon yet another thing to sell: Kendall and Kylie Jenner will now hawk their jewelry wares alongside their older sister Kim. [People]
  • Remember Eminem's single "Stan"? Perhaps so does Dido, who's named her baby boy "Stanley." [PopDust]
  • There's reportedly a movie in the works that takes some of its inspiration from this year's scandal involving Dominique Strauss-Kahn - a movie that could star Gerard Depardieu as a "scandal-plagued IMF chief." [Deadline]
  • Lil' Kim is back in the studio with 50 Cent, working to bring about a full-length album in 2012. [MTV]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Sly Sadie

Thanks for the info, BV.

December 28, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  2. jb2817

I'm gonna give you back your cake but I just wan say that Beyonce is the best 16 year old there eva wuz
    I bet Kanye means 4M in fishsticks

December 28, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  3. Beautiful Vixen

@Sly : I think FX channel. I'm not 100% sure thou. Good Nite

December 27, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sly Sadie

Could you tell me what network that comes on?

December 27, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Beautiful Vixen

@Just Me: Thxs. I plan on it.

December 27, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  6. doo doo man

I am doo doo man !!!!

December 27, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Sly Sadie

Hey ladies & gents! I never got into that show. They didn't show it up in the north pole! I think too scary for the happiest place on earth! Maybe i can catch it in reruns now that I'm back in the states.

December 27, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. just me

I watched ahs, too. @beautiful vixen-before new show comes on they rerun first shows. Check it that show is super good. I started watching it after peace told zombie to. @peace-the final was unepected but good. Thx for telling us.

December 27, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Coolbreeze

I wouldn't hire them for a dollar. Hey Peace and Sadie...how are you tonight? Hope your holidays were great. Starrfire if you are out there, same to you.

December 27, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Peace

Who the "hail" has that kind of $ to spend on their kids b-day party? Not me, that's for sure! Hey zombie 2! Did ya get to the finale, yet? That was an unexpected season end for me! (It was good, tho!)

December 27, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  11. zombie 2

I wathed 3 episode of An American Haunting yesterday. That is one of the best shows I have ever seen. Hopefully they will put more on the ON DEMAND thing. Thanks Peace or BV. You were right. It is awesome.

December 27, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  12. cheerio

I would sing for a tenth of that price. Hire me. PLEEEEEEASE. I know many christmas songs plus Happy Birthday To You.

December 27, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sly Sadie

Strange & creepy! How old are those guys? 34 & 42 (something like that). Reliving their teen years? I wonder.... too.

December 27, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Goofy Gal

Are they saying that they won't perform at any 21st birthday party at any cost? I wonder... Real strange!

December 27, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sly Sadie

I wonder why they would want to perform for sweet sixteen parties? (except for their fee) Not exactly their demographic.
    Peculiar?