While you were working...
December 26th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• "Thor 2" has reportedly found its director in Alan Taylor, plucked from the set of HBO's acclaimed "Game of Thrones." [Deadline]
  • Understanding the impatience of its target audience, the team creating Channing Tatum's stripper movie, "Magic Mike," kindly released a photo. Forewarning: It includes a topless Matthew McConaughey (which is nothing we haven't all seen befor). [THR]
  • Are you craving more "Hobbit" details? Then this one's for you: Peter Jackson's recorded a video diary of the cast and crew hanging out in New Zealand, a year before the first movie hits theaters. [EW]
  • Not only is Van Halen going on tour in 2012, but frontman David Lee Roth is joining them. [NYDN]
  • OK, so the Christmas holiday is over, but it's still cold outside! In a lot of places, at least. Really, we just want a reason to enjoy Zach Braff and Donald Faison doing a jazzy version of this classic tune. [YouTube]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Foectmaisie

look at new coach purse and get big save suprisely

February 7, 2012 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  2. Cabin Fever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ahmm this place will never change...it's just so funny when green ppl or some use aliases trying to get a fresh start.You can't win,you will be messed with and trolled that's what they do... Maybe next week things will change,psych lol no way.

December 27, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @Thor

I hope it's big enough for you to swing.

December 27, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @sly sadie

He trys to pick them up on corner but they dont even want him. *nor his money, thats how gross he is*

December 27, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Sly Sadie

Come on Rexie baby! Have you had some really bad experiences with the gals. Maybe you should stop picking them up on the corner.

December 27, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @@and

U r still a loser. At least I can get layed. U cant even get a ho ! Good thing u hv a hand !

December 27, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @and

U'r still a tramp. smelly 1 that is. u got it from ur mama. the wh0.re gene

December 27, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. And

So sad for me I cant even get a ho. *i finished yer poem for u*lol

December 27, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tramp above ^^ Tramp Below !

December 27, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sly Sadie

@sad girl- I know what ya mean. Time does fly when you are having fun! I do like Christmas time, though. It's just a fun time of year. It's a lot of hard work, but really worth the effort. I'm really looking forward to New Year's Eve! Woo Hoo! Time for Santa's helper to let her hair down, as they say!

December 27, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  11. sad girl

I do know what u mean ! Have lots of fun too. A year goes by fast and u'll be back to the grind stone helping santa.

December 27, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sly Sadie

Oh come one, Rexie baby. Why the name calling? Don't you like us gals? Only like the guys? It's ok. Just come on out! We don't care.

December 27, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sly Sadie

Thank you, sad girl! I don't want to mess up my job for next year. Now, it's time to have some "fun", if ya know what I mean!

December 27, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. sad girl

Me a tramp ? That was not nice if it was. I thought u were some1 on a blog.Sheesh, I even apologized. No need for that.

December 27, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. sad girl

@rex that is. Lol @sadie ! I will keep ur secret.

December 27, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  16. sad girl

If u were woo I was hoping for, u'd know. I apologize for that.

December 27, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sly Sadie

I'm Santa's helper. I'm definitely not a guy. I am definitely not fat. Santa was the fat jolly one. I've already ran 3 miles today. I have to admit, I took yesterday off from the exercise. I was too tired after that long sleigh ride. You can tie me down if you like, sounds like fun! I have a naughty side! (just don't tell Santa!)

December 27, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Rex

No. dont know you. should i?

December 27, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  19. sad girl

Hi rex,do u remember me ? *i think I know woo this is**i hope*

December 27, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @@Timmy

Bedder leave ur sisters kitty alone. I heard she's pretty butch and shell kick ur @ss !

December 27, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Rex

sly Sadie sounds like an ole fat man. u should tie her to the tracks

December 27, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  22. RUN

KITTY, RUN !!!!!!! Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 27, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  23. @Timmy

I got the train set. im trying to find me sis cat to tie her on the tracks

December 27, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  24. Sly Sadie

Oh, you are so funny & witty! I just can't seem to stop laughing at that very funny & original post. You really need some new material. Somebody is a little surly today. Must have got a big hunk of coal & reindeer doo for Christmas. Sorry, not my fault. I didn't create the naughty or nice list.

December 27, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  25. @Little Timmy

Wait for me. i got me the lighter i asked for. let go burn the forest down. laugh while the animals run. laugh some more watching the firemen fight with it

December 27, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  26. Little Timmy

I got me a bow n arrow for x mas and i'm going n shoot things with it.

December 27, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  27. Little Timmy

Cant get rid of us that fast. we r here to cuz trouble

December 27, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  28. @Sly Sadie

Yep. that must be one itch u have ther she man

December 27, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  29. Sly Sadie

Hv a jock itch n a *pen*s* to go w it

December 27, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  30. @ @ Oleg

It never will coz u r part of the problem

December 27, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  31. Richard

Alecia and starrfire are still fat pigs.

December 27, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  32. Sassy Gal

@Oleg- You really crack me up! I agree with 7:48. @Goofy Gal- thanks for the info! I'm thinking I need to change my name again. I noticed yesterday that somebody is posting as Sassy. I don't want to steal somebody's name. I am thinking my new name will be Sly Sadie.

December 27, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  33. Goofy Gal

@Sassy I was told that "Thor" was good – I guess if you like superhero movies. Can't wait to see "Magic Mike"!

December 27, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  34. @OLEG

Luv yer comments ! Nice change from the old garbage on hear, thx and pray blogs stay this way. Good new year res for all, eh ?

December 27, 2011 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  35. OLEG

My mom said for us to not talk to lesbeans. She said they might try to touch us. Dont want to catch lesbean germs from em. You might turn into one and they dont have a vacsine.

December 27, 2011 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  36. OLEG

27 is way to old. Plus you are a doctor so must be a guy. And you are looking for another guy. Are you a lesbean?

December 27, 2011 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
  37. c ccv

I am a 27 years old doctor,mature and beautiful. and now i am seeking a good man who can give me real love, so i got a sername Andromeda2002 on Agedate.СòM, a nice and free place for younger women and older men,or older women and younger men, to interact with each other.Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

December 27, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  38. TNA

I can't wait for Magic Mike,great looking men with huge wangs.

December 26, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Dee

I forgot to look @ the "Peanuts Christmas" with the voices from "Scrubs". That is a funny video

December 26, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Sassy Gal

Hey Everyone! It's me, Santa's helper. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas this year! I got to admit, I could use a vacation! So my question is, did anyone see Thor? Was it any good? I just love a man with muscles! Really looking forward to Magic Mike, too. Yeah, baby!

December 26, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  41. The Outlaw

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Santa was good to them.

December 26, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  42. OLEG

Sometimes when you poop outside and it is really cold the poop makes pooo steam. It can even melt snow. Poop is an incredible thing.

December 26, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Triumph

Another nice story from CNN....
    FOR ME TO POOP ON!