DJ Earworm's year-end mashup: 'World Go Boom'
December 26th, 2011

DJ Earworm's year-end mashup: 'World Go Boom'

Adele and Bruno and Britney, oh my.

DJ Earworm fuses 2011’s most popular pop tunes in his annual year-end mashup, “United State of Pop 2011 (World Go Boom)."

The mashup was inspired by “songs of regret and anger, pride and perseverance, and lots of fire,” Earworm, whose real name is Jordan Roseman, writes on his website.

Earworm said he consulted the year’s weekly charts to ensure “late-breaking hits” - such as Rihanna’s “We Found Love” and LMFAO’s “Sexy and I Know It” - were included in the mashup this year.

Some other artists include Nicki Minaj, Foster the People, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Pitbull.

Watch the video below:

Filed under: Music

1. Willy Brown

Scary part is that this crap will be violin elevator music in 30 years.

December 28, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Schnaapstick

His 2009 mashup was his best, I recommend people go view that one

December 28, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Andrea M

The funny part is it's way better than any of it's individual parts.

December 28, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Adam

Wow this sucks. Makes you realize how horrible pop music really is. It's not even music, it's manufactured crap design to make money, that's it.

December 28, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • John

DJ Earworm doesn't make any money off of these mashups... he's doing the "United State of Pop" mashups for his fans, but the mashups do not directly make him any money

January 10, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  5. madhater

Wow! This mashup sounds g@y as the sh!t on yo diznick.

December 27, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. tamilia

@kk..kh,if you're all that then why are you here?

December 27, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. @kk..kh

No1 hear relly gives a sh!t, go away !

December 27, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  8. kk..kh

I am a 27 years old doctor,mature and beautiful. and now i am seeking a good man who can give me real love, so i got a sername Andromeda2002 on Agedate.СòM, a nice and free place for younger women and older men,or older women and younger men, to interact with each other.Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

December 27, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. candy

ci love what people said here ,I am a 28-years lady ,beautiful and mature . Now I am seeking a

good man who can give me real love , my friends told me a nice place ...
    -–

..Millionaire'Social...℃0M--it's the most effective site in the world to connect with, date

and marry successful, beautiful people.-Meanwhile, . It's worthy a try. You do not have to be

rich or famous.–