Lady Gaga has special Christmas plans for fans
December 23rd, 2011

Lady Gaga has special Christmas plans for fans

Sunday looks to be a very Merry Christmas indeed for fans of Lady Gaga, as the 25-year-old artist has said she'll release a new "Born This Way" track.

Gaga tweeted Thursday, "been racking my brain on what to get Little Monsters for Christmas!! I finally figured it out!! On Christmas Day I will leak to you an unreleased Song off Born This Way!"

And better yet, this will be "uncensored," she promises. "It was recorded live, in one take, on the tour bus."

In the meantime, Gaga's riding a critical recognition high: In addition to being up for an album of the year Grammy for "Born This Way," her duet with Elton John is on the short list for a best original song Oscar nomination.

"Just heard my duet 'Hello, Hello' with Elton is up for nomination at the Oscars! Gnomeo & Juliet is such a beautiful film," Gaga tweeted. "I'm so happy!!"

Filed under: Lady Gaga • Music

1. Robert Lantz the first

Way to keep the microwave thieves off the stage!!! Hasselback was balaaked on us. She's a curse. Peace.

January 9, 2012 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. Agnar

Gaga I want to marry you!!!!

January 2, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Han

Gaga ,whatever they say! I love you forever! happy new year to all the monsters!

December 31, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  4. james

This girl is "Primo" in just about anything she does–

December 28, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  5. c ccv

I am a 27 years old doctor,mature and beautiful. and now i am seeking a good man who can give me real love, so i got a sername Andromeda2002 on Agedate.СòM, a nice and free place for younger women and older men,or older women and younger men, to interact with each other.Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

December 27, 2011 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  6. PABLO CASSA

YOU GOTTA LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A TALENT!

December 26, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. Keys

@Snarky " drinks tea, now gtfo of my lawn". Wow you sure are stupid. And what's up with you retards stealing people who don't like gaga names"? How is she inspiring when everything she does has been done before "cough Grace Jones, Madonna cough". There's a difference between confidence and arrogance, she is arrogant, look up her vogue interview from FEB this year google Lady Gaga Vogue I consider myself. Also she isn't doing a good job with you fans. You can't take criticism you attack people all the time, like for ex, Adele. Also this tramp has been flopping since Born this way came out, so how is she influential, moron?

December 24, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Snarky

Lady Gaga looks terrible, is a terrible musician and a terrible human being. Just filling up the quota of Gaga hatred required for every Gaga thread. Thank you for your time Gagatards. That is all.

December 24, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snarky

"drinking tea"
      Oh Honey... "facepalm"
      Need a hug? You seem mad that she's so confident in herself, can actually sing, and does it all while inspiring a generation of understandably stanning fans. While you seem to ooze hate, she'd probably still hug you and wish you a Merry Christmas.

"drinks tea" now gtfo of my lawn.

December 24, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Joe

Just die already!

December 24, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. K

I wanna car too!!!! LMAO

December 24, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Robert

their wish came true 10 minutes after they read the mail so I ghhutot what the heck! You have just been visited by Dr. Suess's cat in the hat, he will grant you one wish make your wish when the countdown is over 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 MAKE A WISH! send this to 10 videos within the hour you read this. If you do your wish will come true

March 17, 2012 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  11. M

ooooooooooooooookay

December 24, 2011 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  12. jlynn

Yeah she can sing but I wish she'd get me a car for xmas

December 24, 2011 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jolly Elf

I enjoy seeing Gaga's outlandish outfits and always curious to see what she'll come up with next..

December 24, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  14. bob

Lady gaga okay are we all sick of this yenta face wanna madonna hole yet?

December 23, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  15. amy

I (as a lil monster) love her. She's a inspiration for people to be different,and be what they want (lesbian gay, and stop racism) she's expressing herself. So lay off *

December 23, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • B

I agree Amy she is AWESOME! its like falling in love with Madonna Prince Michael Jackson all over again no one like her. Keep your originality GaGa we love you

December 24, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  16. AmenFashion

LIVING ON THE RADIO, on the radio, that's my dream... ♪♫

December 23, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  17. little monsters

We "little monsters" would really like if you and your alter ego "Joe Shmo" would take a break and leave us alone for Christmas. Just saying.

December 23, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Then you are not a real little monster. Us real ones LOVE Gaga and Jo Calderone!

December 24, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  18. portalpunk

im frickin FIRSTY AGAIN!!!!

December 23, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |