Adam Lambert clarifies: No punches, no injuries, no charges
December 23rd, 2011

Adam Lambert clarifies: No punches, no injuries, no charges

Adam Lambert reportedly landed in the clink earlier this week after an alleged altercation in Finland, and while the former "American Idol" contestant has been able to joke about it, he's also clearing up a few misconceptions.

According to People magazine, Lambert and his boyfriend, reality star Sauli Koskinen, reportedly landed in jail early Thursday morning after they were said to have gotten into an alcohol-induced fight at a Helsinki bar.

The report says the two were questioned and then released on Thursday afternoon, and Lambert later offered a complicated recount of the night's events.

"Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion," Lambert posted on Twitter Thursday. He added that "jail+guilt+press" equals a "lesson learned."

But it seems that he and his beau were able to chuckle about what transpired: "Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it," Lambert wrote.

Later that day, though, Lambert clarified that he didn't find humor in brawling.

"Violence is not to be taken lightly," he wrote. "Embarrassed by drunkenness. No punches thrown, no injuries and no charges. Media always exaggerates."

Filed under: Celebrities • television

1. marlock276

Wow! What a bunch of ignorant Neanderthals on this site. Really shakes my fàith in mankind. I'm sure someone will make a moronic comment to prove my point.

December 28, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Pliny

He has to goto Finland to get a headline.

What a looser.

December 27, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. jb2817

Stem bending = Lambert

December 27, 2011 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  4. lojenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTtVMFqQ3Z4&w=640&h=390]

December 27, 2011 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  5. lojenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVdV4X2M2AI&w=640&h=390]

December 27, 2011 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  6. ANONYMOUS

Adam needs a mentor – somebody who's been in the business for years like David Bowie, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney or Mick Jagger – a star with staying power, in other words, who can straighten him out before he becomes another Boy George or George Michael. I hate seeing talented trainwrecks in the making ala Amy Winehouse. Pray for him, people – and please be kind to each other! The world is in enough of an angry mess as it is, why add to it?

December 26, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. julia

REad this : http://adamdownunder.com/2011/12/26/the-day-the-sky-fell-in-over-finland/#ixzz1hf7Ka99M

December 26, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. bob

Adam loves male ass, obviously his partner does to.why is this news again?

December 26, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  9. Eric Bryce

Adam Lambert clarifies: No punches, no injuries, no charges, just free publicity. Mission accomplished,

December 26, 2011 at 4:37 am | Report abuse |
  10. Starrfire

@Guest you are a problem on here also! Merry Christmas!

December 24, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  11. alecia

Richard and leo are two of the worse people on here. why don't leave the blog.

December 24, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  12. Terry Schultz

GET A LIFE!

December 24, 2011 at 5:00 am | Report abuse |
  13. Halston

I was shocked by how good the website was. I put link to it in my comment and......your welcome lol http://ratemusicart.blogspot.com

December 24, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  14. Madman In Bedlam

Why are so many trolls posting nonsense? And not even funny remarks. I dunno about you guys but I've had some drunken, pushing, jealous fights with partners. No one is perfect. You work hard, you party hard. Plus jet lag really alters you. He flew from LA to China to Finland over the course of a week. Let it go. Celebrities getting drunk and stupid is not news.

ONE MORE THING: Perez Hilton has been rejected by Adam Lambert repeatedly staring before Adam was on Idol. They go way back. Anything Perez says about Adam is out of jealousy and spite. Remember that. He took this non-incident and turned it into 636 related stories. Only a handful got the facts rights. Thanks for getting them right in this article.

December 23, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  15. RedRoseQueen1

People from FINLAND who were actually THERE have given statements. No PUNCHES or SLAPS etc..Just drunk and disorderly. In other-words, just like EVERY night for Snarky, Tracie and Richard. I can't believe the Neanderthals here on a CNN site, GAWD!......Peace~OUT.

December 23, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  16. lol

Go to WHILE YOU WERE WORKING blog and you trolls would see who's really trolling you. CC gang..alecia never left!

December 23, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Snarky

There's such a thing as TOO gay, and this guy is it.

December 23, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  18. @ guest

You're not the only one tired of the same one-liner from tracie. Too bad she/he isn't double jointed. That way she/he would be to busy to blog.

December 23, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  19. erm

Your first line is "i find tracie funny" you fool. I guess YOU can not read or comprehend your own jibberish. And for the record, it doesn't rile me up at all, just stating a fact that everyone else can see as well (with the exception of goofs as yourself). I couldn't be bothered by useless trolls as yourselves, it's actually amusing.. Thank YOU for replying and attempting to defend your trolling friends. Just what i wanted! :)

December 23, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • erm

@guest- yeah... sure dood. keep talkin yourself around in circles to beat some random person on the internet. WOOHOO the goals we set for ourselves. you are officially an idiot. "Thank YOU for replying and attempting to defend your trolling friends. Just what i wanted!" right... I'm sure. derp a derp.

and you're pretty riled up, I mean... lots of explanation points and caps. its full of rile.

happy holidays! i'm off work and outta here. <3

December 23, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @Guest

@guest – if you find Tracie funny then you are just as pathetic as it is, with no sense of humor whatsoever. Humor is alot different than being an idiot. And calling it a genius is pure stupidity. But it takes one to know one I guess – small things amuse small minds. You probably ARE Tracie!

December 23, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • erm

@Guest- you obviously can't a. read or b. comprehend what I said. I said the effect tracie HAS is funny. Lamet@rds like you responding and getting all uppity make my day. The fact that you replied to me... I'm DELIGHTED. the reaction is what i live for, not the initial comment. way to feed into it m0r0n.

December 23, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Merry

LOL i thought this @guest nerd was talking to themselves. now i see... wow @guests, you just completed inception on my mind.

December 23, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Richard Fore

derp a derp. cover me in cornholio gravy and stick a red crayon up my rear. i love that!

December 23, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • General Goerge S. Patton

They were actually teabagging and farting on each other..

December 27, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  22. Leo

Please drop the "my husband" act. Everyone who comes to this site knows you are a horribly confused, high-school BOY. Go see your counselor. Get some help.

December 23, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Leo

You are a vile, pathetic creature. Get. Help. Loser.

December 23, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Louie

I would have loved to have seen that. It had to be funny as heck and I'm sure someone got b!tch slapped.

December 23, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Mrs. Claus

Actually I shave it, love giving him rim jobs and like a nice bare bung hole

December 23, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Nacho Mama

Thank goodness no punches were thrown. Otherwise, the headline would be Adam Lambert hits like a girl.

December 23, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  27. zack

@Richard Fore u sound like my kind of guy. Wanna hook up? We csn have tons of fun. I can make u feel so good that u never go back to women

December 23, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Jolly Elf

@Guest – don't expect tracie to change.. Nothing will stop her from posting those sickening comments...

December 23, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Very true!! Once a troll, always a troll! I don't even think it's a 'her', i think it's an "it". Such a loser.

Happy Holidays! :)

December 23, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Guest

Hey Tracie the Troll.. Do you have nothing better to do than comment on every single story in your same disgusting way? You're not even smart enough to come up with something different, just the same loser BS. The only one who thinks it's amusing is you. Get a life because clearly you do not have one – and it's very clear why. Life must suck being so pathetic, huh?

December 23, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Guest

I find Tracie funny. I find it funny she\he can rile people up every single time she posts. Genius actually. She gets what she wants- stupid people to post back to her\him. Good for Tracie.

keep it up Tracie, ya make me laugh.

December 23, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  30. @Richard Fore

You sound like a fun guy! Wanna hang out?

December 23, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Me

Um@b,

No, the article doesn't state no physical fighting, Adam does. You got that? If not, re-read. And really? You had to look all that up on who corroborated what? You're a loser; you understand, right?

Typical Lamtard, only see what you want...

December 23, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • b

Oh big deal! The fact remains that Adam did not throw any punches!

You on the other hand have much more serious issues it would appear!

December 23, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

"The fact remains that Adam did not throw any punches!"

My apologies b!!! You didn't mention you were there and saw everything! Should have said something sooner and this whole thing would have been cleared up!

December 23, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Callia

Lol

December 23, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  33. b

Umm @Richard.

You mean 'verbal' fighting because the article states that there was no physical fighting. You got that? It has been corroborated by the Finnish police,witnesses,Adam himslef,and now this media report. You understand,right?

@Daisy.....BTIKM is a great song!!

@tracie.... Typical ingnoramous behavior....you're disgusting!!

December 23, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

@b No, I mean physical fighting you moron, dont be so self centered to think you know what Im talking about. What are you some kind of lame azz know it all. Who cares what the article says, I'lll write whatever I want and I'm usually writeing these posts inbetween humpin on your mama while she's enjoying her gang bang

December 23, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • b

Well @Richard,

It just proves to me that you can't read and accept the truth. You were there of course to witness the altercation ?

I'm not going to touch your other comments except to say that I think you're mistaking your mama for mine! js

Have a nice day.

December 23, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

@b No, her name is "a' so Im pretty sure she came before you and is your mama, otheriwise you would of came first. Plus she's a filthy rat.

December 23, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • b

@Richard,

You wrote:
      ".......otheriwise you would of came first. "

It's 'would have' (as in would've) NOT 'would of'.

Perhaps you should spend more time working on your grammar skills and less time obsessing over your foul responses. Your ignorance, on many levels,is showing!!

Oh, and hey.....did you read that Adam Lambert DID NOT throw any punches or behave violently whatsoever? I thought you'd like to know!!

December 23, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  34. bob

Let me get this staight, 2 gays doing amel-nitrate and exploring every butt in the club, and fighting like sissy's this is news? Okay

December 23, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Richard Fore

Love getting drunk and fighting

December 23, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  36. Daisy

No punches, no injuries, no charges...Great!

I am now listening to Adam Lambert's new single 'Better Than I Know Myself'. Fantastic!

December 23, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Rachael

Yay, me too! Been listening to it non stop since it came out :) And I'm glad everything's okay now, I'd hate so much to see him get in trouble. Love him so much! :D

December 24, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |