While you were working...
December 22nd, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• We're actually starting to feel a little sorry for basketball player Kris Humphries. As he tries to cut ties with his estranged wife, reality star Kim Kardashian, he's also turned into "the most hated man in the NBA," according to one poll. Those attending Wednesday's Knicks-Nets game showed it, too, by booing Kris from the stands. [ESPN/NYPost]
  • There's no Regis on "Live!" anymore but the show isn't hurting for ratings. With just Kelly Ripa, the morning show's numbers are seeing an improvement - reports say they're up 14 percent in the show's core demographic. [THR]
  • Jessica Biel is reeling in a movie role: The actress is in talks to star in the indie "Emanuel and The Truth About Fishes" as a mother so traumatized by the death of her child that she cares for a baby doll as though it were real. [Variety]
  • "Jersey Shore's" JWoww is now in the bikini business, having crafted a bikini top where the cups will magically stay in place even after you remove the straps. Yes, photos are at the link. [Daily Mail]
  • Speaking of business, Robert Pattinson conducts plenty of it in the bedroom in the new trailer for "Bel Ami," which opens next March.

Filed under: While you were working

1. joey

why doesn't anyone pick on scott? he's a putz.

December 27, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  2. marina

the most hated guy in basketball..kris humphries? that's the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. i agree with some of the other reviews...he got out of this silly marriage in time.....

December 27, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. GINA

HUMPHRIES DID THE RIGHT THING ... HE GOT OUT BEFORE HE GOT TOO INVOLVED WITH THE KARDASHIANS...I THINK THE SHOW MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A BAD GUY...I DON'T FEEL HE'S A BAD GUY. SMART MOVE HUMPHRIES.

December 27, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  4. I Come In Peace

@2:24.. yeah it's me...lmao.

December 23, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @I come in peace

Lmao ! Is that u beautiful vixen ?

December 23, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. bob

I feel so bad for kris H. How could a big dummy like that of known he was being set up. All of that t@a in front of him also. He should get into the Penn st. Shower and steam room and take one from Sandusky. If he's lucky that big dumb red headed idiot ex QB will save him? Maybe!

December 23, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  7. I Come In Peace

Ummm church... I wonder if i attempt that..will I burst into flames as I walk through the door.

December 23, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  8. Santa's helper

Merry Christmas everybody! We are down to crunch time here at the north pole. There is such a sense of excitement! Even the reindeer are all out playing reindeer games today. Tomorrow, we load the sleigh for the big ride around the world. Good news, I'm now in the top 5 to ride on the sleigh. Keep your fingers crossed. I hope you are all ready for Christmas. It won't be long! May you and your families & friends have the happiest holiday season ever! Season's Greetings to all!

December 23, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mmhmm

I laugh when j!ggaboos pretend they can talk. #EbonicsIsFunny

December 23, 2011 at 3:14 am | Report abuse |
  10. @lmao

Ain't it the truth! lol!

December 23, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  11. lmao

Yep, xmas is almost here. Time for the summer clothes to come out !

December 22, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Santa's helper

Lol! The top, if that's what you want to call it! I just don't see that in my future. We helpers are kind of modest. Not only that, it's pretty cold up here! Maybe if they were fleece lined! Merry Christmas!

December 22, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  13. I Come In Peace

What glue the bikini top on or the t!ts? I'm assuming the bikini. I don't know. When you buy it let me know. You can let me know if anything bad happens..lol.

December 22, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Santa's helper

Do they glue those on? One good sneeze & you could take somebody's eye out! I wonder how much she paid for them boobs? I'll bet she got them for Christmas one year. Ho Ho Ho!

December 22, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  15. I Come In Peace

Yea, Jwow does look great. Not bad but can you go into the water with it? What if you go into the water and you are walking out without a top..lol. That happened to my sister once in the ocean..lol. She went in and came out without her top. A wave took her top right off...lmao.

December 22, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  16. I Come In Peace

I feel bad for Kris H. when they were booing him. Why would they hate on him so much? I don't think he did anything wrong, except getting married to Kim K.

December 22, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Santa's helper

See Santa came through. I told him we needed a Christmas miracle. He was a little distracted, though. He was checking out that new bikini by JWoww. He & the misses are headed to Hawaii after the holidays for some sun & fun. I'm not so sure how that would look on Mrs. Claus, though. Happy Holidays!

December 22, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |