Today's news you might've missed:
- We're actually starting to feel a little sorry for basketball player Kris Humphries. As he tries to cut ties with his estranged wife, reality star Kim Kardashian, he's also turned into "the most hated man in the NBA," according to one poll. Those attending Wednesday's Knicks-Nets game showed it, too, by booing Kris from the stands. [ESPN/NYPost]
- There's no Regis on "Live!" anymore but the show isn't hurting for ratings. With just Kelly Ripa, the morning show's numbers are seeing an improvement - reports say they're up 14 percent in the show's core demographic. [THR]
- Jessica Biel is reeling in a movie role: The actress is in talks to star in the indie "Emanuel and The Truth About Fishes" as a mother so traumatized by the death of her child that she cares for a baby doll as though it were real. [Variety]
- "Jersey Shore's" JWoww is now in the bikini business, having crafted a bikini top where the cups will magically stay in place even after you remove the straps. Yes, photos are at the link. [Daily Mail]
- Speaking of business, Robert Pattinson conducts plenty of it in the bedroom in the new trailer for "Bel Ami," which opens next March.