Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin sign on for 'Ender's'
December 22nd, 2011

Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin sign on for 'Ender's'

"The Ender's Game" is getting its cast in place: Variety reports that the adaptation of Orson Scott Card's novel has Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin and Hailee Steinfeld signed up.

Gavin Hood is at the helm of the sci-fi film, which follows the gifted Ender Wiggin (played by Asa Butterfield), a genius strategist who's recruited to a military school to train to take down an alien race.

Ford will play Colonel Hyrum Graff, who's in charge of the recruits, and Breslin will play Ender's sister, Valentine. Steinfeld has joined the cast as Ender's friend, Petra Arkanian.

"Ender's Game" is set to bow in theaters on March 15, 2013.

Filed under: Celebrities • movies

1. auto sales delaware

I feel that is among the such a lot vital information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should observation on few common things, The website taste is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good process, cheers

April 5, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ARP

I really plea with the guys behind the film not to let it become about the adults. Griff is a imprtant figure but is not in the book a ton, niether is Valentine to be honest. Please do the book justice!!!!

January 20, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. monkeymix

Ender is a really cool character. Because of this character (and it being a family name) my son's middle name is Ender.

January 19, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  4. ohmy

Abigail has grown to be so beautiful. I nearly mistook her for an older actress who's name I can't remember.

January 17, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  5. The Mattson 2

Best twin brother act EVER
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnVbC00Is0&w=640&h=390]

January 5, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Shokai

Harrison Ford needs to rejuvenate his career by doing this – http://youtu.be/Q7c407OUBZs

January 5, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Sci Fi Fan

Great book. Should translate well to the screen. Harrison Ford will be wonderful. I touch myself inappropriately at all movies. But anyway.....Excited to see this coming to the big screen.

January 3, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  8. clanmccoy

Awesome book, hopefully the movie does a good job translating it to the screen.

December 31, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leaf on the Wind

Finally, a comment relevant to the article. I hope for the same, and wonder what tiny tike they found to play the part of Bean.

January 3, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Daniel

I thought Abigail would turn out to be a dog, but she is starting to look pretty good.

December 31, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  10. Jiglips

sounds like more hollywood jewish propaganda.haringston ford is an obama support NUFF SAID

December 30, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. MabutuJohnny

Hahaaaaaa Richard was raped as a child by rabid, cross-dressing hobos and has developed an Oedipus complex for no reason whatsoever. Welcome to the internet you moron(s).

December 30, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  12. Leo

No way hosay. Richard is cool. He is just taking up for his mormon brothers that are away on a mission.

December 22, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ermine

Yeah. Richard sounds like a lesbean. One that likes Lady GaGa.

December 22, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Richard Fore

I'm tired of you rude imbesels coming onto the blog and with mean posts. I hope all your Granny's get scavies from the postman.

December 22, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Richard Fore

Dude, I just read the totally rude comment you posted on the Lisa Loeb story. Such a loser hypocrite. You really need to go f()ck yourself do()chebag!

December 22, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

@@Richard Fore. You catch on quick, say hi to your mom for me, I was banging her last night at the Crystal Palace.

December 22, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Richard Fore

My Mother's been dead for 10 years but if that's your thing, go for it. Of course, I'd expect this type of lame response for a f()cking do()chebag like you.

December 22, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daniel

you come on here complaining about rude comments and follow it up with "I hope all your grannies get scabies from the postman"? – not very intelligent are you there Richard

December 31, 2011 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  15. @Mad

Doesnt Biebs have a contract to play with the GreenBay football team? I think they are called The Packers.

December 22, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  16. The Måd Råp3r

Can't remember where I saw it but I read somewhere that Beiber is going to play Enders brother, Peter. Oh the humanity.

December 22, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Ling Cho

This Chineese Be Berry Berry Firsty.

December 22, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |