While you were working...
December 21st, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Instead of box office performance, this list of 2011's top 10 stars takes into account how often a celeb's IMDb page was viewed - and apparently, everyone wants to know what Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have been up to. [IMDb.com]
  • Matt Damon, now dubbed "Hollywood's Sexiest Mr. Nice Guy," has taken his Obama smackdown to the pages of Elle magazine. [Elle]
  • Thirty-two. R. Kelly had time to write 32 new chapters of "Trapped in the Closet." We repeat: 32. But if you'd like to see them, you'll need to cough up some cash: He's looking for funding. [TMZ]
  • Once an actress in not one but two bridal-themed movies, and now a bride: "27 Dresses" and "Wedding Planner" star Judy Greer put on a wedding of her own over the weekend as she tied the knot with her producer love Dean Johnsen. [RumorFix]
  • Get ready for tonight's "American Horror Story" finale - word has it there'll be at least five moments that will make you "scream at your TV." [E!]

Filed under: While you were working

1. @fake

No1 knows who any1 is no more. Look at names. Right, no names just @this time and @that time. He!! U even switched ur name.*lol so did i* Who exactly do u think ur hving a conversa with any ways ? I cant even figure it out no more ! Frankly the blogs r not funny no more.

December 22, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Fake

Merry Christmas.

December 22, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @Fake

No, you thought this person was me. Get your facts straight before you come on here and attack innocent people.

December 22, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Santa's helper

No worries! It's Christmas time. I have real stuff to concentrate on. I have to get started on waxing the sleigh. It always rides much smoother that way. I understand that lots of you will be having a green Christmas. Got special wax for the runners just for that. Big news. I'm in the top 10 running for who rides on the sleigh with Santa this year. Keep your fingers crossed (& for Fake, your toes) that i get the job. I can update you all night long! Anyway, got to get busy. Christmas is almost here! Ho Ho Ho!

December 22, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Fake

I'm not stupid,I thought this person was disabled.

December 22, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @Fake

Are you stupid or something? Who do you think Santa's Helper is or are you just gunning for someone?

December 22, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Fake

Yea,that's nice Jimmy Choos for Christmas then,to show off your cute feet.

December 22, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @Fake

Why don't you leave Santa's Helper alone. She is not doing anything to you. She is not who you think she is.

December 22, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @Fake

I love to run outside, no matter what the weather is. On really bad days, we have our gym. You need a break from all that wrapping, ya know? Don't worry about my feet. We have really good "pamper care" up here. Merry Christmas!

December 22, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Fake

@Santa's helper I don't believe it,now you say it's cold were you are.Running three miles a day sounds like Big Foot's feet,not very cute lol.

December 22, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Santa's helper

We have our own salon up here. Right now, my toenails are holly red. I love to have my tootsies pampered. Nothing better than happy feet! Thanks for your concern! Happy Holidays!

December 22, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @Fake

Who do you think this person you are attacking is?

December 22, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Fake

@1:17 ask why don't you ask 'Santa' for a full spa treatment including a pedicure to scrape those corns and calluses,your feet may get pretty.

December 22, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Santa's helper

Hey, I'm all for peace on earth, goodwill towards man! I don't like people bringing up folks disabilities, though. That should be off limits! To Fake: feet? I have very cute feet. Size 6. Look really cute in my holiday boots. Cold up here, ya know! Thanks for the strange inquiry. Merry Christmas!

December 22, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  15. @1:17

And no taking some1elses name.

December 22, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Fake

@1:17 you're testy because you're tired,and i'd bet you feet are not pretty,I like pretty feet.

December 22, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  17. @1:17

Fat chance that will ever happen. Here is a thought to every1. Y dont all us change names for new year. No1 will no woos woo. Fresh start to new year. *fresh start with the trolling being on the topic not the bloggers* jus a thought.

December 22, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  18. @Fake

Bipolar? Testy? Just stating a fact. Aren't you the one who asked the question in the first place? So, what if I was disabled? You think there aren't folks like that on this blog? Is that some sort of a problem for you? People come in all shapes & sizes. Why don't you lighten up & lay off that kind of talk. It's the Holidays, have some cheer and good will towards all. Season's Greetings!

December 22, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Fake

@12:49,a little bipolar?It's just a thought,you sure are testy lol.

December 22, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @Fake

That's a good one! Nope. I work a full time job. I run 3 miles a day. Everything functioning fine. Brain, ears, eyes, mouth all working fine. Even if I was disabled, what's it to you? Are you a perfect human being? That was a pretty snide comment. I know Santa would not approve of that one. Have a Happy Holidays, even though you are a moron!

December 22, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Fake

@11:O2,i'll bet you're disabled aren't you.

December 22, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  22. lmao

The trolls are really out this week. lmao. Sorry Leo..I see on other blogs they got you too..lmao. Sorry ..not laughing at you just the situation.

December 22, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jolly Elf

@tracie why don't u just shove a big lump of coal up your butthole!!

December 22, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Jolly Elf

@Grinch good luck finding Santa's helper's home! Lmao!

December 22, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Grinch

Im making a special trip to santas helper and burning her house down

December 22, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  26. Grinch

Im goin to the north pole and stealing all the toys and gifts so not one person is going to get a thing

December 22, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  27. @Leo

Sad to say but these aren't kids but adults. It's the usual regulars that put a claim to this blog. They try to say otherwise but we kn its them.

December 22, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Leo

I don't know about that. They tend to post in about 35-45 minute time intervals, which is just about the length of a junior/high-school study period. I hope for the sake of all that is sane and good that these are NOT adults, as that would be the saddest thing of all.

December 22, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  28. @@11O2

Mother time perhaps ? Chrystal ball *new years eve ball*. 'O12's hot momma. Just a few ideas ! Lmao ! I'm sure what ever u change to it will be appropriate !

December 22, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  29. Leo

*rock*

December 22, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  30. Leo

Who can't wait for Junior High to be on X-Mas break so these children won't have access to their computers? Me!

December 22, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  31. @11:02

That is a good question. I will let you know after Christmas. My job with Santa will be done for a while. I guarantee you will know it is me, though. Happy Holidays!

December 22, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  32. @tracie

U're getting a lot of coal. i think u were a bad girl this year.

December 22, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

I think Tracie already has a fair bit of coal in the stocking, if you get my drift.

December 22, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  33. @santa's helper

So what name are u going to use after this week? New Year's Baby next week? After what next?

December 22, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  34. rick

Christianity is a cult

December 22, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  35. @Santa's Helper

lmao

December 22, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  36. Santa's helper

How can you call me a troll? You always know it's me when I post. I don't steal others names & post crap that they would never say. If I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times, I WANT you to know it's me. When you assume it is somebody else, I come in & take the credit. I'm not trolling anyone. If you can't take direct comments to you, maybe you shouldn't be on this blog. I"m sure they have an angry old man blog you could go to release all your pent up aggressions! Maybe you should stay off the blog when you get home from the bar. Up all night talking to yourself, how sad for you! You need to get into the holiday spirit, not drink holiday spirits all night long. But as always...Season's Greetings!

December 22, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  37. @fake

hi

December 22, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  38. Jolly Elf

@mad – it's hilarious isn't it? They troll ppl who aren't even around, like me, hence the name change. Have a Merry Christmas!

December 22, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  39. The Måd Råp3r

Lol'd at "wording his 5h!t". Not sure what you meant but I'll try to keep my 5h!t unworded just for you.

December 22, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  40. fake

@get a room go drink some of BV's eggnog,i'm sure it's sour.

December 22, 2011 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
  41. Get a room

@fake-Don't forget I'm a troll too. Out of sight and out of mind.

December 22, 2011 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  42. @@Jim B

wonder if he has fruit cake when he is drinking the milk from the little boys willies. yum yum

December 22, 2011 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  43. @Jim B

Mad f@ggit loves sucking little boys c ocks. he said it makes a tasty holiday treat

December 22, 2011 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  44. 5on of 5am

The mad f@ggit raper troll all the time;yet he comes on here wording his 5h!t. of who should n shouldnt troll.he said he was the one planting seeds. sat back an watch the madness. 2 face mf.

December 22, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
  45. Jim B

The mad raper an santa^s helper should get a room. Two a55-holes act so innocent an they the trolls on here as well.

December 22, 2011 at 3:24 am | Report abuse |
  46. @SANTA'S HELPER

WHAT U NEED IS A BIG D!CK IN UR HANDS SO U CAN STOP TYPING. UR A TROLL 2

December 22, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  47. Santa's helper

Well thanks! I know what ya mean. Not much Holiday spirit on this blog. Maybe we should drop a box of cereal with that coal! Thanks for the chuckle! Merry Christmas!

December 22, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  48. @Santa's Helper

Keep up the good fight! Looks like Santa's load will be a bag of coal for most on this blog, not all, but most. Shame on you bloggers who are so crabby. Sounds like you haven't been getting enough fiber.

December 22, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  49. @R

Does that make it right?

December 22, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  50. R

I believe those same comments were also made by others. y single out?

December 22, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  51. @12:20

You said you wanted somebody to die. Harmless trolling?

December 22, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  52. @@6:44

new 2 the blog three mons now. just harmless trolling

December 22, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  53. @6:44

Y u hateing on every1 ? Do u hv a reason ? Is this able to be fixt ? Watts it take eh ?

December 22, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  54. @6:44

Itsmemario dude is that u ?

December 21, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  55. @11:29

u fake

December 21, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  56. @fake

@1O 41, Woos fake ?

December 21, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Santa's helper

Can't say I've ever been called that before! First off, not a clown. I'm Santa's helper. We are required to be fresh & clean at all times. Even the reindeer don't have fleas! You call me fake! That's like saying Santa doesn't exist! Are you crazy? He hears everything! Merry Christmas!

December 21, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  58. @fake

Woos fake, 'especially u'.

December 21, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  59. fake

Phuck all you clowns especially you,you flea bag poser.Fake Fake Fake.

December 21, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Peace

5 moments to make me scream on American Horror Story finale tonight, hmmmm, I'll find out in a min. Off topic. WTH is going on here in MarqueeLand? LOL! Ya got me all sorts of confused!

December 21, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Santa's helper

I knew that was you! Could feel the venom all the way through my computer screen! Why are you so freakin mad all the time? Did you have something terrible happen to you that you just hate the world in general? How can you be mad during the holiday season? I do take exception to your b!tch comment. I"m Santa's helper. Nothing but goodness in me! Ho Ho Ho, Eddie boy.

December 21, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  62. fake

Shut the h@ll up stupid b!tch die already why don't you.

December 21, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Santa's helper

@fake- I posted those comments to 7:04 & to 7:07. I'm not trolling anybody. Just stating the facts. I was trying to sneak those in behind Santa's back. He doesn't like it when I stray from the holiday cheer. We know who the bad little troll is on this blog. He's not fooling anybody. Happy Holidays!

December 21, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  64. fake

@No he isn't BV's trolling is alive and well the conniving is probably Santa's helper,if not it's some idiot BV wouldn't have approved of when she was on the cc team.Anyway the good for nothing h@.

December 21, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  65. oleg

Mormons and other suit wearing people shouldnt take themselves so seriously. Life is too short. Have fun.

December 21, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  66. oleg

There is still some good trollin action over on the mormon blog. Those folks get really upset. Its kinda fun.

December 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  67. @7:04

Yep, that's what I thought! Can't do it, can you! Sorry Eddie boy! You troll alone!

December 21, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  68. @7:04

Like i said before, name 3 ppl. Mr.Ed, there I gave you one. Rack your little brain now. Make sure you make someone up who is believable. We're waiting.......

December 21, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  69. @7:07

If you are so big & bad, why don't you tell us who you are? Afraid to come out of the closet? Like you said, you like to get sh!t started. Apparently, you are the problem. You aren't very bright, are you! There's a name for you: a stupid mf!

December 21, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Santa's helper

@ Eddie boy – Who's calllin who hateful! Yikes, I nearly fell off my chair! You have lost what's left of your mind, haven't you! Walk to the mirror & take a good look (if you can focus). There's the problem! You!!! Santa is really upset with you this year. He said "No happy holiday for Eddie boy this year! Your piece of coal is so big, it will probably flatten your house. Season's Greetings!

December 21, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  71. @@6:53

Yea i got the ball rolling so now we can all sit back n laugh while u a55 holes keep comin on here sayin s h! t. man u'll still be on here even at 3 o clock in the morning. kiss n take ur fukkin merry christmas n shove it up ur a55

December 21, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  72. @@6:53

u'all alwys thinks is bv or mr ed. get a fukking life. other peeps hate u as well.

December 21, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  73. mad rapper

U mother fukkers would be on here all fukkin night trollin people u stupid fukkin hateful pigs

December 21, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  74. mad rapper

Its always charlie crack lame a55 left overs cozing the problem. get a life u fukkin losers

December 21, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  75. @santas helper

I hope ur fukking house burn down when cooking ur fckkin goose

December 21, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  76. @6:53

I think you have the wrong guy. It's Eddie boy who is the trouble maker on this blog. He has an intense dislike for everybody! Too much alcohol, I would guess. He's just an angry drunk.

December 21, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Jolly Elf

FYI that's not the "real" mad raper. Name was hacked. Why u start same sh!t all over again? U mad cus u not getting any toys? Merry Xmas!

December 21, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  78. @santas helper

I hop y'all choke on ur mf christmas dinner! stope wishing people a merry christmas! Its not every1 holiday b!tch!

December 21, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  79. @santas helper

Mad rapper is a flamming f@g woh loves d!cks up is hiry a55 hole

December 21, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  80. lets

Face it mad rapper coz a lot of trouble on here. u to

December 21, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  81. @@Santa's Helper

Yea right

December 21, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Really?

@6:44 name 3 ppl.

December 21, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Santa's helper

@6:34 Well, aren't you just full of holiday cheer! Nice talk to Mr. Mad, too. Somebody sounds very jealous of him! As I check my list, he's on the nice list. I'm pretty sure you are at the bottom of the naughty list. Be careful when you walk out of your house on Christmas morning. The reindeer are going to leave your "gifts' all over your lawn! Merry Freakin' Christmas, a$$ hole!

December 21, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  84. @Santa's Helper

Bv isnt the only one that hate y'all. you hated by others. get a life

December 21, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  85. @Santa's Helper

Y'all dont want peace on here like u say. u dont know when to leave well enough alone. Lets c who u n mad crapper will blame for this now

December 21, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Mad Rap3r

I have to lube up my a 55 for tonight pounding

December 21, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  87. @ Santa's Helper

STFU ! !

December 21, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  88. and the

Mad raper cant help but be g@y

December 21, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Santa's helper

Nothing screams Christmas like American Horror Story! Although, don't tell Santa, cause I'll be watching. It just jingles my bells! Happy Holidays!

December 21, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollyworld

The NBC/Howard Stern Boycott

Press.releasesusa@aol.com

HOWARD STERN BACKLASH!
      RadioMetrix News- On the Stone & Digital Dave radio show an Asian American Activist proposed a boycott of NBC and their sponsors for the hiring of Howard Stern as the America’s Got Talent host. He sighted one example of Howard Stern calling for all Asians to be slaves in America. In addition he sighted Howard Stern in black face with big white lips using the N-word and his past racial slurs against Latinos.
      Call NBC TV at 212-664-4444 NY offices or 818-777-1000 LA offices to complain. Go on you Tube to look at these racist videos. Type in: bigstoneanddigdfans to view. There is also a America’s got talent boycott. Go to the sponsors on you tube and type in your comments and let them know of your displeasure of this man being put in a position to judge people and his racist ways.
      Follow us on Twitter @ RadioMetrixNews