Kardashian boycott petition gains signatures
December 21st, 2011

Kardashian boycott petition gains signatures

Remember the petitions that went up in the fall calling for a Kardashian boycott after Kim announced she was getting divorced? Well, one of them looks to be still going strong: The New York Daily News reports that over a quarter of a million people have signed such an online petition.

At the time of this post, 285,692 people have listed their names on BoycottKim.com, which asserts that Kardashian, 31, has made a “mockery of American culture.”

The petitioners pledge to “boycott the products sold & marketed” by the reality star and to never watch “any television show, movie or sex tape” that features her.

Additionally, boycotters won’t shop in any stores that carry Kardashian-branded merchandise. The site features the logos of brands and stores affiliated with Kim and her famous family.

Sears is reportedly following the boycott, as they sell a line of clothing from the Kardashians. The boycott’s anonymous co-founder says the short-term goal is to collect 350,000 signatures, but feels that 500,000 names would get Sears to re-think their Kardashian kollaboration (sorry, we had to).

1. entradas circo alegria

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information specifically the ultimate part :) I care for such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

April 2, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Christina

A lot of people are saying that it's none of our business what the Kardashians do. This idiot family has made it our business by flaunting their stupidity over the media. We can't avoid the damn people; they are everywhere.
    Everyone who is in a reality show is asking for criticism; they are in it for the exposure. To say that they do not expect the attention or are hurt by it is ridiculous

January 14, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  3. Lucy

E!, thanks for continuing to run a program the celebrates a bunch of climbing, awful, useless nimrods who outwit simpletons in the Midwest into buying their cheap crap made in sweatshops. These immoral dim bulbs are rich off of the blood money Robert Kardashian made getting O.J. Simpson off scot-free for being a murderer. That ANYONE can watch their yawn inducing, staged "reality" antics without feeling ashamed for the families of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman is baffling. The ONLY reason I tune into E! is to watch Joel McHale mock them on The Soup. Suzanne Kolb, you should be embarrassed for yourself.

December 30, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Anya

SERIOUSLY? Her divorce is nobody's business. It's HER life not yours, so if you don't like her, stop obsessing over her. And don't watch the show if you don't want to, no one is forcing you to. This is just stupid, get a life and let her live her life however she wants to.

December 29, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Barbara

If they get enough signatures, can they have her banished from the plantet?

December 26, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • gina

i would say possibly yes....alot of people don't like them right now...

December 27, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  6. gina

i really would not worry about these people too much longer....

December 26, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  7. Katie

Their dad was an O.J. lawyer. I guess that is their claim to fame – that and mom ditched dad and married Jenner. Whoppee do! The fact that the show is focusing on the younger ones now is revolting. Stop whoring out your family mom and let those kids live a normal life.
    Kim did make a mockery out of marriage. The other chick is pumping out babies with a guy she doesn't sleep in the same bed with at night. I guess the one who married the basketball dude after a few months of dating is the most normal. What a bunch.

December 25, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  8. @NoMoreKDash

http://www.facebook.com/BoycottRealityTV HELP ME TO GET THESE TRENDING! #NoMoreKDash #NoMoreKDashSlaveLabor

December 25, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  9. Gumby

The Kardashians represent the nadir of American culture. No, Kim, that wasn't a compliment.

December 24, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  10. Jack Kelliher

America's unquenchable thirst for celebrity-based-on-nothing will be its doom. While people in other countries are talking to each-other or reading or learning, Americans are getting dumbed-down by the unending exposure to trash – on TV, over cell phones, on line, everywhere.

Do you really think the masses in China are concerned about who won what pseudo-reality show? Does anyone really care about Wisteria Lane or Lohan's jail time or who tweeted whom? If you stop and listen you can hear the intelligence draining out of this country bit by bit.

When America is a third world country will Paris and Kim and Lindsay and Gaga and Snookie and all the other no-talent moronic "celebrities" really make any difference? Will TMZ be America's last industry?

I'm just glad I won't live to see it.

December 24, 2011 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
  11. Will Not

Chessy~ I agree with your comment. It's to bad people are like this in our world out there complaining about others is not Christain like at all. It's to bad things are this way in our world. Will God know's what's going on in our world and certin people will have to answer to him one day. People need to treat others the way they would want to be treated. Just because this person is on TV who cares and move on people stop putting so much into this and again move on and treat eveyone the way you would want to be treated.

December 23, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • that's the way it is

your won't voice an opinion yet your on this cnn website...

December 24, 2011 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
    • can't believe it...

i cannot believe we are still talking about these people...

December 24, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  12. Chessy Harris

Are you people serious. I am a Christian and think this is crazy. With things like gay marriages and our Veterans being treated the way they are you want to boycott Kim. If people are truly concerned with our American culture how about getting back to the values our For Fathers founded it on. One were prayer was allowed in our schools and our government. If you are so worried about it just stop watching her show really. There are a lot worst things going on in our world. .

December 23, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Vonney

Kim Kardashian = Selfish, self centered, narcissistic, fake, phony, unfeeling, uncaring, low morals, horrible example for all young people.
    Kardashian women, including mother = Same as above.

*** I refuse to purchase any product that is connected with Kim Kardashian or any of the Kardashian's. ***

Kim Kardashian's phony sham wedding is the biggest turn off of the century. She obviously did this for money & limelight publicity exposure, not caring on bit about hurting the person she (underhandedly led on) married .
    I wonder if she can peacefully lay her head down on her pillow at night to sleep without her conscience bothering her. But I doubt if she has a conscience at all. Greed comes first when money is a person's god.

December 23, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Lori

Hollyworld, really a pity your ability to discern humor is non-existent. Holy cow!!!!

December 23, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. J. HACHEY

Yet it is time now to bring something new.
    I find the Kardasshien very boring

December 23, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Susan

Signed. Although I cannot boycott all of the listed sponsors (between Target and Wal Mart – where will I shop for stuff like that?) – but it sure gives me pause for those retailers I have just kind of started visiting, or are not totally necessary (Macy's Bloomingdales, for sure Sears).

Wake up retailers, get her out! There's nothing good about her, nothing we want to emulate, so get her out of your advertising!

December 23, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  17. will Not

Will Not

FIRST OF ALL JOHN M, THIS IS NOT KOURTNEY! I AM A FAN OF ALL OF THEM I SAID IN MY COMMENT. HELLO! I AM NOT GIVING OUT MY REAL NAME ON HERE MY FIRST NAME STARTS WITH A P.

December 23, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Will Not

FN~ No it is not a sythoms of a virus! I just want to get it though to some people.

December 23, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • a fan?

a fan of what......what's their talent? what do they do?

December 24, 2011 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
  18. Not

Sorry but I will not sign anything! I am a fan! If you do not like the show stop watching it. You people have nothing better to do then complain about other peoples lives. Then you all need to get a life. These are real people here trying to make a living. That's ok if you do not like Kim , but what about the rest of the family like that cute little boy of Kourtney's, again they are just trying to make a living selling clothes and having a tv show. Hello! I think that most people on here are just need to get a life and just move on in your lives and stop complaining about other peoples lives.

December 23, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • FN

This has all the symptoms of a virus - trying to spread by multiplying itself.

December 23, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Kourtney Kardashian

Stop hating on my sister you guys.. she has to do something to survive.......

December 23, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  20. hi

Like any other fad in pop culture, this too will fade.

December 23, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  21. John M

Well I have been shopping at Sears for a 2 decades now but after walking in one afternoon and seeing a huge poster of the Kardashians, I walked straight out and went to another retailer.. The companies that hire them need to get their act together! They are only reinforcing the Kardashians and making them stronger.. something we can all do without! I promise not to shop at any of those online retailers UNTIL the Kardashians disappear.

December 23, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Huh?

I think im gonna go ahead and Occupy Kim

December 23, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Will Not

December 23, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • John M

You need to get a life Kourtney

December 23, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • FN

Oh here comes someone infected with Kardashianitis. I bet you don't know yet.

December 23, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Will Not

December 23, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • oh please...........

shut up kourtney

December 24, 2011 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  24. Bootsyfied

This family is a sad statement of the state of the whole population. I was trying to find out what they did to get famous. The dad, what, defended OJ? No, that would be the light shining on the dad. Step-dad, what, was in the Olympics back when the earth was green? No, that would be him that would be in the spotlight. And now, here we all are buying in once again by just reading this blog and taking up airspace. Don't boycott, just pretend they are dead or don't exist. No attention, no thought.....gone

December 23, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Suzanne

I always believed that Bruce Jenner being an Olympian with a gold medal would have the heart and courage of a champion. Anyone who would spend his life with this woman and her daughters has to be a man without morals, balls or any sense of class or the presence of god or spirituality or anything good. PLEASE GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF THE MEDIA, IT TURNS MY STOMACH AND HOPEFULLY THE STOMACH OF AMERICA OR THE SHOW should be renamed keeping up with the idiots.....

December 23, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  26. us1776

How much we gotta pay to get these Kartrashian losers out of the news?

December 23, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  27. starmanvan

She is a NO TALENT, NO CLASS, numb skull, following in her mother's skid marks. But then on the brite side, the cosmetic bills for the two of them keep us out of recession.

December 23, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Who's_reality

People need to ban all reality shows that are like this one, the bachorlorette, the bachelor, shows on MTV, etc. Who's reality is it, it's not mine and not 99% of the other Americans in this country. These people need a reality check you want reality go and watch Swamp people, or just go to the supermarket and watch other people do their job. In my opinion people should not even be watching football, basketball or any other organized sport these people do not make a difference in anyone one's life and they complain because they don't get enough money, I don't see them advocating to pay the person at the ticket counter more or the guy selling beer or souvenirs they get paid too little and when these guys go on strike those are the people getting hurt.

December 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  29. 65 and rumored to have a small amount of drain bramage.

Is Kardashian Snooki?

December 23, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  30. DSBsky

Over 500,000 signatures now. :) That's what I saw. Unless it's some fake post but it looks legitimate. The signatures are climbing at an astounding rate. I am extremely happy to see so many people still exist with enough morales to stomp these worthless people down.

December 23, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  31. terry brennan

the woman has so little class. Media obsession is not a good thing and she has it badly

December 23, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  32. IM

guys....let this go and don't pay attention to these people.

December 23, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  33. kims husband

I L<OVE KimShe is so beaitiful and charminbg.You just jelly cause you dont have cheekbones

December 23, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • DSBsky

Lol nice name.. I hope you signed a prenup.. You have about 20 days left before your kicked to the curb..

December 23, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • John M

Husband? Oh wait you got trashed..

December 23, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  34. ComeOnMan9

Is there a foundation set up, can I please donate money to rid our land of this plague? Make them go away. I see dead people(or souless people with new clothes on) ! Please make this our new real reality without anything mentioned about the K people.

December 23, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Jayce

Sears.....get with the program or I won't be buying my next appliances from you! KK is an embarrassment to the American people.

December 23, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • John M

Yep I stopped shopping at Sears and the other retailers too.. they need to get their act together!

December 23, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  36. David

signed: #440,320

December 23, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Riri

It's so nice to see at this special time of year that we all finally agree on something. Joy to the world! Boycott the Kartrashians!

December 23, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  38. lana

Mama Jenner/Kardashin is a GENUIS she took her unknown daughters, got them a REALITY SHOW, marketed them, and made a TON OF MONEY OFF HER OFFSPRING. Take that to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!{:)

December 23, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  39. Someone1

hope i nvr have to see/hear of her/them again ... or for that matter anyone like them.
    ... but ... who made them famous ... ? Don't just blame her. She is nothing more than a reflection of what our society is - or atleast what our society is willing to accept and put up with. ... we have the 'leaders' we deserve; we have the 'stars' we deserve; ppl like her are just symptoms of a 'mediocre' society – she's not the underling cause.

December 23, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Mmm

I agree. She is on TV and her products are in stores because a fair large portion of the population endorsed her one way or the other. Businesses are not stupid, if things sell and make profit, they will do it as long as it is legal. I am curious what kind of demographic of people who are fueling this k-train to keep it going, probably those who are similarly uneducated and vain. I hope this boycott works by not buying anything from those companies who sell her products. They do not love anything, include the k-family. They just love their bottom line. So hurt their bottom line to make a difference.

December 23, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  40. Chris

SIGNED!!!

# 438,474

December 23, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  41. NM

I couldn't stand this family even before she married and divorced Kris. They are money hungry, selfish, fake people that have NO talent and have NO reason to be on TV, making millions for doing nothing. I hope this boycott works, and this family is banned from TV for good. I don't and never would buy her line of clothing, because I think the whole family is trashy, has no taste and I can't afford it anyway.

December 23, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  42. Steve-O

The best boycott is for media to stop covering anything Kardashian related. Then no one would care any more.

December 23, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  43. Brissa

The real housewives, bad girls club, the duggars, all of those crappy shows also NEED TO GO!! I've had enough of reality shows.

December 23, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  44. JW

Oh come on, people. We don't pay attention to her because she's Mother Theresa. How are we expecting her to behave?

December 23, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  45. P.J.

432,832
    Keep going people.

boycottkim.com

December 23, 2011 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  46. sean

Really? This bimbo "made a mockery of American culture"? She is a PRODUCT of American culture, which has been a mockery of itself for decades.

December 23, 2011 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  47. DiatribesAndOvations.com

I've had enough. http://wp.me/p1se8R-1Pc

December 23, 2011 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
  48. Kim Kardashian

Love me...hate me..and again Love me...Look how many people keep a tab on me (look at the number of comments). I love you K-FANS.

December 23, 2011 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  49. sheri

you envious rats ! just because they are rich you hate them ! get to work fools so you get your millions too! pathetic animals!

December 23, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
    • The Flamingo Kid

Actually, you are a pathetic wanna be with a low IQ, just the type of person who loves and supports the Kardashians.

December 23, 2011 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  50. Judy

Signed! #425,089!

December 23, 2011 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  51. ArtInChicago

Boycotts bring more attention to this flake. She in fact represents what many in this country think, you will get wealth, riches and your 15 minutes with absolutely no work of importance. Simply pay her no attention and she will go away.

December 22, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Jeff

Somebody still buys into her product. If you want her off tv stop watching her shows, buying the magazines, and getting on the web when her name or likeness is shown. On the subject of making a mockery of American culture, it takes more than one out of 360,000,000 and a few years to do that; all of us deserve some part of the blame for supporting that stuff in the first place.

December 22, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Danko Ramone

And still, the question remains unanswered....

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8blFExIWuwg&w=640&h=390]

December 22, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  54. fretlessbass

Unfortunately, even clicking on this link makes her money. They see all the hits and that she is still something people will read about. If you want her to go away you have to take a lesson from Harry Potter and treat her as "she who will not be named."

December 22, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  55. tacthecat from TN

I agree with the signee's. Why are the still on TV? Ditto to Babak From LA, I agree.

December 22, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  56. kim

As Barbara Walters said, they have no talent! Why are you famous for ??? k the largest sister said " we entertain prople " i have one think to say my Dog entertain me far more than you ...... 417,674 has signed

December 22, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Boes73

You guys are just jealous of her. She has everything going for her: brains, good family, high moral fibre and a loving husband! Oh.....it's Kim Kardashian...never mind.

December 22, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Babak From LA

What have they done other than inventing themselves? They have no education, no talent, can't sing, dance or entertain ... Yet I can not go from my house to my office without seeing their picture on the street somewhere.... Please let us all sign ... I have.

December 22, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Gerry

The Kardashians, Kate Gosselin, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan (and her parents)...please pull the plug on all of them

December 22, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Mary Davis

I will not hate on anyone. Everyone has faults. The Kardashians are no different. They do outrageous things and say silly things
    without thinking of the consequences. They're only human like the rest of us. They've made some bizarre choices and did things
    that come back to haunt them. Every person has a little thing called free will. Each person can choose the right way or they can
    choose a different direction. all together. Most people do however, make the right choice if they take the time to really think things
    through. Good luck, and may everyone have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

December 22, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • ArtInChicago

It's ok to be human and have foibles. it's not ok to think you should get paid for them.

December 22, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melanie

This is naive and narrow thinking. This is not about hating someone. It is all about social responsibility. The poisonous family is packaged as pretty candies that can easy attract and influence the young or uninformed. You are telling us that we should all be passive and should not take on this social responsibility to remove this poison? If you are a parent, would you let your children pick any TV program they want to watch and expect they will make the right choice? America, if you have some sense of decency in your blood, take a stand!

December 23, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  61. The Real McCoy

I would sign but I can't go more than a week w/o checking out her s3x tape. She's hot. Skeet skeet skeet skeet.

December 22, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Anonymous

It'll never work, because the more controversy you buzz up over half-witted idiots such as Kim, the more of a favor you do for them. It's best to ignore them and hope they'll crawl back into the cave they were sprung from.

December 22, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  63. enrique

she is a 0 in left

December 22, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  64. mikebo

Plz will someone kill me.

December 22, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  65. KC

Gullible Americans.. a celebrity/star puts their name on an article of clothing, perfume, etc, and we buy it as if that makes us part of the their "celebrity" world. So sad

December 22, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Average Joe

Mocks Amercian Culture??????? She /they embody it. rich good looking no substance, all shows all news is totally driven by what is represented here.
    Just so you know it is meant to keep you focused on this "stuff" and not your rapidly decreasing net worth or lifestyle!!!
    not so ironically brought to you by the same people.

December 22, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  67. TPF

The boycott is the only way to rid of this trash!

December 22, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  68. mrb

signed #405,361

December 22, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  69. FC from CT

agree with almost all of the above ENOUGH ALREADY with mindless, useless, totally waste of time TV shows. If people want to be entertained...get Showtime and watch Shameless. Now THEY are a funny family!

December 22, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  70. enough already

Signed! I'm number 402,382

December 22, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  71. vida

BOYCOTT IS ON .... enough is enough .... more than 401,612

December 22, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  72. P.J.

401,499 and counting.
    boycottkim.com

December 22, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Helen

These people have nothing better to do than bash the Kardashians?
    Are they jelous that they made it.
    So, people make mistakes in marrage. You never made a mistake?
    Get a life!

December 22, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Eddie O.

Sick of that nasty pack of hos... and plastic face dad. Solve global anal leakage... give the world a Kardashian enema!

December 22, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Tony

...where do I sign...

December 22, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melody

Tony, click on the BoycottKim.com link in the content of above article and you will get to that site.

December 22, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  76. quelee

I've been boycotting the Kardashians for months. They are nothing but white trash. I refuse to shop anywhere that sells their merchandise. I refuse to watch their television shows. They have done nothing but fool the American public. Wake up people!

December 22, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Melody

I signed. It is about time that we make our voice heard that we don't want to see trash on TV and in our lives that makes bad influence to our younger generation. I know this K-thing is not the only trash out there, but we got to start somewhere.

December 22, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  78. abc123

signed!

December 22, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  79. hingedlwnb

Seems I'm way ahead of the ignore Kim curve. Look at hingedlwnb the trend setter!!

December 22, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Miles Monroe

BoycottKim (dot) com already hit 400,271 signatures at the time of this comment

December 22, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  81. sue

Rachel-its almost done...you get over it.

December 22, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  82. smitvict

Marriage. One man, one woman, just ask Kim Kardashian, Brittney Spears, or best yet Newt Gingrich! These people represent thousands of years of biblical tradition.

December 22, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  83. gina

not for long Rachel..you get over...everything comes to and end eventually.

December 22, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Rachel

Why now? Why the Kardashians, or even just Kim? Plenty of others before her have have gotten away with worse behavior. And, honestly, I'm sure there are thousands of women just like her, but she's the only one smart enough to make money from just being who she is. Get over it.

December 22, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Byteme

We shouldn't even know who these people are!

December 22, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Yvette

If any show should be cancelled it should be that bad girls crap! I don't watch reality TV at all but just the commercials are disgusting and disturbing; talk about rewarding bad behavior!!!

December 22, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  87. GaPeach

Please don't say you "hate" them! That requires more energy that any of them would ever be worth!!!

December 22, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  88. GaPeach

Who would put Sophia Loren and Kim Kardashian in the same sentence! Please!!!!! Don't insult Sophia, a lady full of grace and talent!!!!

and I found the boycott page and signed!

December 22, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  89. GAPeach

Where do I sign? I want to add my name.

December 22, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • jvanme

I just added mine! Can't stand them, won't watch them, and even told the WalMart people they should just take down those crappy endcap displays and BURN THEM!!!

December 22, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Linda Green`

being famous for being rich shows just how pathetic America's general values are. Kim needs to get over herself. If we even believe a quarter of what we read in the papers, it still makes for a selfish, self-absorbed young woman who is never going to be happy. I would say that the older you get you realize that money doesn't make happiness, but look at her mother. Guess I can't give the girl a break cuz her mother thinks she is "all bad" also!

December 22, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Rick

Get rid of the KKs, they are talentless hacks that are clogging up our airwaves.

December 22, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  92. C

So glad this is gaining more traction. TBH this is the first Kardashian article I've clicked on in well over 3 months. I told myself that I would stop clicking on Kardashian related stories in hopes that it would somehow help the demise of these horrible people. The only reason I clicked on this article was becasue it was clearly an anti-Kardashian article. I cannot wait for this families 15 minutes to be up.

December 22, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Mojo 64

I am # 396,896

December 22, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  94. AM

I hate, hate, hate them – and always have. The worst was the recent fake wedding to make several millions of dollars. However, you also have to blame the American public. They buy the tabloids (including People magazine) and products and watch the television shows.... Absolutely Fabulous said it the best – the Kardashians are a disease!

December 22, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  95. P.J.

396,571
    boycottkim.com

December 22, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Britters

Doesn't everyone realize what a waste of time and energy this is? People will continue to watch the shows, buy their merchandise, and support the K name. As long as this happens, there is money to be made. It isn't up to consumers what products stores carry and what shows are aired. GET A GRIP ON THE REALITY OF IT PEOPLE. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

December 22, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  97. P.J.

394,604
    boycottkim.com

December 22, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Bob

Hysterical!!

And most people WOULD ignore them if it was possible. Go to the grocery store and try not to see a K image in there someplace. Or a drug store, or turn on the tv, or any news site ont he internet. Saying "just ignore" doesnt cut it. They need to be removed like the tumors they are. Get the F out of my face and I will ignore you. Hows that?

December 22, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Bob

Hysterical!!

And most people WOULD ignore them if it was possible. Go to the grocery store and try not to see a K image in there someplace. Or a drug store, or turn on the tv. Or any news site ont he internet. Saying "just ignore" doesnt cut it. They need to be removed like the tumors they are. Cut the F out of my face and I will ignore you. Hows that?

December 22, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Summer819

I wouldn't ask for one more gift for Christmas for the rest of my life for this (along with every other 'reality' show to disappear) to happen....

December 22, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Bubba

December 22, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  102. BLAH

Just like Kris said. "In a few years nobody will even care about you" Give it some time and they will be forgotten. I'm tired of listening to Kim cry every time she breaks a nail.

December 22, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  103. gina

oh...leave larry, daryl and daryl alone...LOL

December 22, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Steve

I signed # 385, 274.

December 22, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  105. dont mess with texas

cant wait for kimmy to get to dallas. she wont go over well here.

December 22, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  106. GardeniaBreeze

SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 22, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Sparty323

It's time for the Kardashian's to go back into the world they use to live in; out of the limelight. They are way overexposed and do nothing to better society as a whole. The recent self-serving trip by Kim and Bruce to Haiti was just a ploy to make people think they give a rip about poor people and try to boost their popularity. I will boycott everthing Kardashian from now on.

December 22, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  108. indyjim

A great opportunity for us to stand up and say, "get a real job and get out of our face" to a non talented person not deserving of our money.

December 22, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Pertnear

Signed it today. Almost 400K signatures.

December 22, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  110. kC

Personally, I am not just tired of the Kardashians, but truly disgusted of how Americans are so infatuated with any "star".
    Who are these people? It would appear if a Hollywood starlet appears on any TV show, no matter how small the role, she is instantly a "star".

Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood, Meryl Streep.... true stars.

All the other "stars" who suddenly have a perfume line, clothing line, purse line, etc .. ridiculous.

December 22, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bibba

KC, I totally agree. All these so called "celebraties" have their clothing lines made in China including the Kardashians, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony Taylor Swift, that Beiber kid just to name a few. If they really wanted to earn points with the American consumer, they would forgo the 90% profit margin and insist that their entire line of clothes, bags, shoes and prefumes etc., be made in the USA.

December 22, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Alan

You should check the link before you post it in an article. The site you are linking to here is infected with malware and poses a potential hazard to some users.

December 22, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  112. flashtrum

it's up to over 380k – I hope Sears DOES follow this and that whatever cable channel she is on (I will not watch this junk) follows, too.

However, there are enough dim bulbs in America that think this is quality entertainment. It says more about us than it does about her.

December 22, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Angela

There just aren't enough positive articles in the news these days. Here's one we can all get behind....literally, there's room for all of us behind those implants.

December 22, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Roadrunner

We can do it People..!! keep signing.... http://boycottkim.com/

December 22, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  115. tjslr58

Seriously, who cares how long her marriage lasted? Dedicating yourself to another person in the name of marriage is just not my style. But seriously folks, they consider themselves Royalty. The wedding was a scam for ratings. And how she treated Kris Humphries was absolutely unacceptable on anyone's terms. She acted alike a spoiled little princess who everyone should cater to, and not question it. Kris H needs to get her where it hurts....sue her panties off for deflamation of character. She is obviously abusive to everyone around her, just ask Khloe.

December 22, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Name*khariminal

All those,who have something to say save it. Yall can boycott all u want. That's gonna create more controversy and pay the ppl u despise; More.... This is Wat north america was built on. B.S read thru ya american history! Point seen
    Money Lost!

December 22, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • MD

I am sure you watch the show and are a big part of the dumbing down of America. You obviously can't speak or type proper English......YIKES!

December 22, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  117. MD

I have never watched the show, nor will I ever, but it sure would be nice if she would just go away. Just goes to show how dumb this country really is......THIS IS WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO WATCH? Really?

December 22, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  118. susan williams

i will sign it . i hate kim and her mother. i love rob and the two young girls. the rest all they see is dollarsigns. really whatare they really famous for. kim getting naked and hurting a man. thier dad was oj lawyer. sad he isn't here . maybe if he was they would have trurn out better..ut mommy kris has her hand out for every dollar she can get her hands ion. i will not buy anything of thier.

December 22, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  119. dabeatbakerz

I really don't give a damn about them at all kim's not trying to give me any free ass! They're basically whoring themselves for ratings but that's a norm these dayz

December 22, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  120. JL

I signed and my boyfriend signed. I would like to BRAG about the fact that I have never watched a minute of these fools on TV.

December 22, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • GINGER

Sooooo, then why did you sign it????

December 22, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • JL

Well, Ginger, I clearly don't LIKE these fools or I would watch their stupid show. And since I don't LIKE these fools, I would like for them to stop making money and whoring themselves. It's not brain surgery, moron.

December 23, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Patchy

1/2 million for Christmas and 1 million for new years!!! Out of the media, now!!!

December 22, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  122. mikrik

You mean, keep those sign ups for facebook coming.

December 22, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  123. Rick Cross

Since I rarely watch broadcast TV I haven't seen the shows. What I CAN attest to is that Kim is beautiful and has one of the best looking bodies in the media. She reminds me of Sophia Loren. That just makes her pleasing to look at though, it doesn't mean that she has any talent or design skills.

December 22, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • KIM IS UGLY WITHOUT MAKE UP AND UGLY INSIDE AS WELL

This woman sleeps with make up, she is not pretty unless she uses a tons of make up and fake eyelashes.

December 22, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jerry

Like them obese butts, do ya Rick

December 26, 2011 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  124. firefly

I watch the show all the time. love it!! if you don't like it don't watch. wow there are so many jealour people out there!!

December 22, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  125. Kin Jaro

That would be awesome if we get rid of these losers!

December 22, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  126. jess

the boycotting is silly...i agree with some of the others ...if you don't like this show then don't watch them., if you don't like their line don't buy it..the public is paying too much attention to this family its way too much attention for a silly reality show....Guys have a great holiday and stop worrying about the Kardashians.

December 22, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  127. natalie

This is so stupid! Really people, you have nothing better to do with your time than be obsessed with taking down a family?! Who cares! They figured out how to make millions and be famous..let it go! Get a life of your own and stop worrying about the rich folks.

December 22, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • ap

i agree with most....they need to straighten out the sweatshop rumor...

December 22, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • nan

i just bought a dress..going to sears to return it–sweatshop rumors are a no no

December 22, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • GINA

UNTIL THE RUMOR IS STRAIGHTENED OUT DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING INVOLVING A SWEATSHOP RUMOR....

December 22, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  128. j

Some of you people are ridiculous-boycotts were not made for the purpose of boycotting people for who are famous for ENTERTAINMENT purposes. If you don't like them-don't watch, read, or buy their things if you feel so strongly about them- I personally like watching their shows because they're are entertaining. My hate is reserved for people that have truly done bad things like Woody Allen, Casey Anthony, etc.

December 22, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  129. elf1

there ya go....change the channel...

December 22, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  130. Lisa

Please,Get this trash off the tv their mom is a pimp and well you all no the rest of the story..........so fake when i see them on the tv screen i just turn it off so sick...

December 22, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • suzie

guys...just change the channel when they are on..simple...i agree there is not reason for a boycott...just change the station. LOL

December 22, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  131. SMART MOVE HUMPHRIES

...now if we could just get Scott to see the light...LOL

December 22, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  132. LOL

Kris H. got out just in time and is making a nice paycheck and i feel will do well. smart move Kris H. and good luck.

December 22, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  133. TODAY

Kim dumped Kris H cause she knew he would eventually dump her

December 22, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  134. TODAY

Kim K said:" OMG I have 12 million followers on Tweeter"....Kim, people who like you are not the only ones who follow you :))

December 22, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

kim - forget tweeter and focus on you sweatshop rumor...she such a silly old woman.

December 22, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  135. Boof

I just signed it.

December 22, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  136. g

when you walk into the one of the stores....the employees all have the same voices and the kardashians...its histerical.

December 22, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  137. TODAY

PUT ME ON THE LIST

December 22, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  138. OBobO

Never watched, never read and never cared....

December 22, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  139. tom

it is too bad she destroy her God's beautiful creation....

December 22, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  140. Ballson Chinn

I hope this works. Can't stand that whole useless family, especially Chewbacca.

December 22, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  141. dave

What is worse:

Momma K pimping her three daughters for millions
    or
    Daddy K helping the murder OJ for his million

December 22, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  142. Butters

They are the most beautiful women in the world!

December 22, 2011 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
    • joey

anticks take away the beauty eventually-her face looks completely stressed in this current shot of her.

December 22, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
    • TODAY

I agree but World cannot stand too much beauty so maybe we should ship them to some other planet :))

December 22, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Elf1

the whole family looks stressed in their latest pics...they have so much undercover eye cream that it makes them look more stressed...less is more kardashians!

December 22, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  143. Slash

Just keep the stupid Paris Hilton wannabes off of television. TV's bad enough without them.

December 22, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  144. Anderson

250,000 people need to get a life.

December 22, 2011 at 2:56 am | Report abuse |
  145. carol

How about we let Kim come into your home and tell each of you how to live your lives, how long to stay married, or who to marry. I'm sure each of you criticizing Kim live perfect lives and have never made mistakes. Right?

December 22, 2011 at 2:31 am | Report abuse |
    • GUEST

FIX THE SWEATSHOP RUMOR...

December 22, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Ginger

I agree completely. While I don't agree with a lot of things they do, so what, it is our choice to watch and our choice to not watch. All the haters on here are really just jealous. Someone made em rich for nothing! and guess what, it sure wasn't me. Doesn't mean I don't like to watch the show.

December 22, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Mike

we all clicked on the link to read this story. We are all therefore guilty to some degree of contributing to her celebrity status. Think about that...

December 22, 2011 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  147. JC

The father?????He got OJ Simpson scott free and hid the bloody clothes. Some role model or should I say the perfect role model for the obvious rotteness and corruption to come.

December 21, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Muwahahahah

If they get enough signatures, can we just vote her off the island? The TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

December 21, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Larry M

No talent, no taste, no class with a low moral standard and whar do you get but a bunch of bimbos trying to act like we should all aspire to this "greatness'. 'CANCEL THEIR SHOWS NOW...............REPULSIVE IS THE NAME, "God bless their late father who is probably spinning in his grave.

December 21, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  150. subparboy

I'm @348,417!!!

December 21, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Leah G

I'm from Minnesota and for her bashing of our beautiful state, she must go. I think our citiziens are probably getting those boycott #'s a lot higher. She is a classless human being. 5 million people from MN do not want her anywhere near the state again. Still trying to get rid of the stench that is Kim. Prince was right to kick you off the stage that night, Kim, you're just not that hot and you're just stupid. You can pick on a goof ball boyfriend, but don't mess with MN. I already contacted Sears to go one step further in banning your clothesline.

December 21, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • boatman14

Seriously? Why do you care so much about what she does if you don't even like her? She is beautiful and millions love her. She never "bashed" MN, she just said that she wants to raise her kids where she is from and around her family. You all on here really need to grow up and stop hating on people who have done nothing to you..

December 22, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
    • NO MORE KARDASHIAN IN THE USA

They are not welcomed anywhere, no in Minnesota and not all over the USA.

December 22, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Blessed Geek

Who is Kardashan?

December 21, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • TODAY

It is spelled KARDASSIAN...cause ASS is what they are famous for...LOL

December 22, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  153. RottenToast

Boycotting her shows and products implies that you consumed them in the first place, in which case YOU should be boycotted. YOU are the reason for the existence of that trashy spectacle. At least be an adult and boycott the networks and stores that offer her products. Or would that keep you from all that other trash you encourage?

December 21, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • TOTALLY AGREE

YOU WATCH THE SHOW YOU BUY THE STUFF? ITS YOUR FAULT...II'M SURE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAINED FLIP THE SHOW ON LAST NIGHT....

December 22, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  154. Sharp

I got to say I feel sorry for the guy she married; It's not nice to make a publicity stunt out of another person's life. He was obviously completely taken in. There is a name for that kind of woman.

December 21, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • RottenToast

Are you kidding me? You sound like you've been following the chronicles of KK since Day 1. I feel sorry for YOU.

December 21, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sharp

RottenToast; It was all over the news, you don't have to follow it. The thing was thrown in your face, that's why they call it a publicity stunt.

December 21, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • rebecka

what is wrong with all you people their show is not the only reality show on tv if you;re going to yank you need to yank them all. everybody is trying to make money from some gimmick, hunphries is not the innocent he acts. his father is already trying to write a book, also kris partied at night without kim, he wanted the fame not love.pull all thede shows off tv snooki housewives of la , atlanta etc kim made the wrong choice i dont blame her for not waiting he is obnoxious and doesnt care about anyone but himself and the longer she stayed knowing it wasnt going to work the more money ahe would had to pay him to get out. this is the real world not reality tv people divorce everyday for less reasons than she had.

December 22, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  155. tokencode

What did you expect when a talentless, brainless piece of walking silicone is elevated to celebrity status? Maybe if society judging people based on their accomplishments, intelligence and character rather than boob and butt size we wouldn't be so regularly disappointed.

December 21, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Maggie

She is terrible! Feed the poor!

December 21, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Fritz!

Als meine Frau und ich geheiratet habe, gingen wir draußen und gewaschen einem Esel in den Hintern. Washing einen Esel Hintern ist gut für eine Ehe!

December 21, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  158. gene

These women are dripping in Chanel and Gucci, not the junk they're trying to sell us made in China! Ever notice?

December 21, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Team Kim

bc you dont make enought like them to buy it. Get a job, get a life and stop worrying about theirs. YOUR JEALOUS! Its funny

December 22, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Fritz!

Kim Kardashian wohl besitzen eine schöne smellng Mund, aber es wäre besser riechen, wenn sie einen Esel in den Hintern gewaschen.

December 21, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

Fritz if you can read this in English then you should respond to it in English please tell me what the point is of posting something in German when your the only one that understands what you are saying. It is just weird.

December 22, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
    • TODAY

Kim K is popular in US and maybe Aussies like her as well but I do not think that they would like her in Deutchland. Am I right Fritz?...my Deutch is rusty so I didn't completely understand what you have said

December 22, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Amy

It's ok Fritz, I like not knowing what is being said, it makes me laugh :)

December 22, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Connie T

I signed it. I tried watching their show last night, I could only watch 2 minutes of their whining. I turned it off.

December 21, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  161. tom-ay

silly straights and their marriages...

December 21, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  162. sarah

I don't by their products, I have never watched their show,yet because I like all kinds of news,I have to put up with those people.I blame O.J. If he didn't murder his wife,the family would have never put in the spotlight.Thanks O.J.

December 21, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  163. ron

get rid of them all, go on with real people and real standards

December 21, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Rita

All the Karadashians need to retire....they are boring, superficial, shallow and not very entertaining. I'm glad I have a fulfilling life, and watching reality shows only makes you even more boring. THankfully, reading books, taking a hike, drawing and painting, and being with friends is far more beneficial to your soul than watching them.

December 21, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shutup

Listen to you ms. Judgmental! You are so much better than me because you read and hike! Ooooooo, I'll look you up when I manage to wipe the drool from my face and figure out how this telephone thing works.

December 23, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  165. gwin

There are thousands of rude and ignorant people out there, some even running our country, that deserve all the negative press much more than Kim. Don't like her? Ignore her. Not every show or every celebrity is intended to appeal to everyone.

December 21, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • comeon

That's the whole premise behind boycottkim gwin. It's also to get the press, media and business to ignore her too... so that we don't have to see her face EVER AGAIN.

December 22, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  166. RobinG

I like the show! Bruce is my favorite. I also like all the Kardashians. Hey, if you happen to be famous, you would ride the gravy train as long as they are doing. It's ridiculous to boycott this. Go boycott trafficking of young people or some other worthy cause.

December 21, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judy

@RobinG What is dangerous about this family is that they set the wrong example for young people. The two youngest ones were recently in an episode where they ordered a limo, bought and got on an airplane to Las Vegas to go to a Tatoo Parlour (yes, I did see that show . . . didn't want to criticize what I had not seen). Anyway, I would be horrified if my kid attempted to do this! Who gives their kids access to that kind of money and does not know their whereabouts for several hours! If I'm not mistaken, if we are to believe this show as "real" (as the Kardashians say it is) then why aren't Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner being investigated right now for child endangerment? I thought after the Casey Anthony case, if a child is missing the parent is to report it immediately or face felony charges. Either the Kardashians have to admit that they actually knew these girls went to Vegas (ie the show is totally fake and staged) or they need to be investigated. I don't think they should be allowed to have it both ways. What do you think?

December 21, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • boatman2014

This is ridiculous... This is NOTHING like the Casey Anthony case and NEVER compare Casey Anthony to Bruce and Kris.. You seriously think that they should be investigated? I mean, even if they really didn't know who cares! Im sure they knew they were filming with the show, the SHOW! So obviously people were with them... Everyone on here is so JEALOUS

December 22, 2011 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
    • JJ

simple solution....just don't watch and don't buy...there is no reason for this boycott.

December 22, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
    • comeon

Do some research on their clothing lines, credit cards, etc before you tell us to go after something with a worthy cause. You clearly know nothing about their slave labor sweatshops and exploitative credit cards for kids.

December 22, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  167. Candyce

Get this beotch out of business already!!!

December 21, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Maria

Well that is wonderful ...I too,signed to boycott, this loosers,whannabee's not talented people I hope he boycott willl go to all the family we all are sick and tired of them and Kim sham is unacceptable she insulted our intelligence !

December 21, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Sarah

I find the whole family adorable! I agree Kim can act spoiled and her marriage was a laugh, but you all don't know them personally. We only see what the media allows us to see. If you don't like them ignore them. I love their clothes and line! I think all the hateful comments are because people are jealous! They are living life ot their fullest and pursuing their dreams I bet a lot of people can't say that. And you can hate on my comments all you want. Just get over yourselves and concentrate on your own lives.

December 21, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • marina

no jealousy here...fix the sweatshop rumor Kardashians

December 22, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
    • SWEATSHOP PROBLEM

fix it.

December 22, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
    • comeon

How about the lives and dreams of the sweatshop workers that make their products that you love?
      I am pretty sure that most people are jealous of them. Their greed and need for fame makes them absolutely disgusting. And people like you that "find them adorable" are even more pathetic.

December 22, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • team kim

i agree Sarah. I love watching the show. its hilarious. And props to them for making it big without doing much. Everyone is jealous! I am....

December 22, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • mimi

Sarah, you must be anxiously awaiting your 15min...what will you do for it?!

December 22, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah

Oh yes my 15 minutes of fame. Pu-lease! I am content with my normal life. No one knows the family. But we can all talk crap about them. Regardless of their behavior they are still a family. Maybe you should ask yourself what you would do for 15 min of fame. I still don't care. I like them and would so hang out with them if I could. Haters keep on hating.

December 22, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • moon627

Hi Sarah – i agree – i totally enjoy watching the Kardashians – one of my guilty pleasures but i make no apologies :)

December 22, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • REALLY????

Perhaps, those of us with working brain cells, are just extremely tired of having our intelligence insulted with the trivia that is being shoved down our throats at every corner. Sadly, I'm left to the conclusion that you might be lacking in the 'having a life' department and enjoy living vicariously through those with no moral compass whatsoever. In that case, the thinking public is very sad for you.

December 22, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jerry

Well, so far you've two different names, Kris... Johnna and now Sarah. Time to use your own name, Kris...

December 26, 2011 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
    • gina grig

must be one of the kardashians PR. its either kris jenner or one of the hordashians writing this message under a fake name.

December 26, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  170. twistthosenips

There is nothing wrong with chinese sweatshops!

December 21, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Flora

Enough of the Kardouchians! I won't be buying any of their sweat shop produced trash. They will do anything (and in Kim's case, ANYTHING) for a buck.

December 21, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  172. Dinora

Well,l Kim is getting older; besides, she is sick, Kim mother realized that and now is trying to promote Kendall and Kylie Jenner in order to put some fresh meat in the market. Also they are paying a lot, lot, lot of money in PR just to keep their brand alive. it is time for KK and her family to be send to oblivion

December 21, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  173. maria

What sickens me is, when I'm at a store & I'm walking by a group of girls, the girls are trying to sound like a Kardashian with their nasal whiny voices, and look like them with fake (bad) hair extensions & too much makeup. They're like lemmings following their leader off a cliff. (Sorry, I meant no offense to the lemmings.)

December 21, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sharp

Actually the girls that ape the Kardashians are making it easy for the smarter guys to avoid them & get girls who are worth their time & affection.

December 21, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  174. Rod in Dallas TX

Instead of Keeping Up With the Karwreckians, how can we lose them? (yes, i spelled that right.....Kar-wreck-ians)

December 21, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jables19

Thanks Rod, I wasn;t sure I would get your clever word play unless you pointed it out. It was Hilariawful. Get it? Hilari-awful? Yes, I meant to spell it that way.

December 22, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  175. Rod in Dallas TX

I signed! I DO NOT want her show coming to Dallas. Ugh! She'll never survive in this town. Some woman with big hair will put her in her place.

December 21, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  176. carrie

well, sadly this just means whether we love her or hate her, we are all still talking about her. Damn it!

December 21, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Jolly Elf

@Jim I don't watch their show – their name pops up everywhere and ya can't avoid it!

December 21, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joy

And then you click on the story, read it, comment on it and complain about their popularity. You're an idiot.

December 22, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  178. Jim

IIf you don't like the show, just don't watch. I don't understand people sometimes.

December 21, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • boocat

I don't watch the show. I am sick of reading about these idiots on every media site there is. When I saw this headline I was happy to see that other people felt the same way.

December 21, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rod in Dallas TX

We don't watch their show. They are on commercials, in magazines, and now showing up on news websites. Instead of Keeping Up with the Kardishians.....How can we lose them?

December 21, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • emma

I suspect the media outlets are all owned by each other and are promoting their own product: that is the only way these idiots are able to get any attention at all. They may be getting rich but they are helping others get rich too. I saw an ad in a fashion magazine for a line of nail polish colours that called them "America's favourite tv family". Made me glad I don't have a tv; though I apparently need to stop buying magazines now...

December 23, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  179. SmarterthanU

Support 'Ban the Kardashians' on Facebook too!! The one with Kim crying – lol!!

December 21, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  180. Huni Stone

December 21, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  181. joey

with all this complaining and facebook and signing i can betcha some of those signers will be be watching the show.

December 21, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  182. steve

everyone needs to relax and forget about these people and their lives.

December 21, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  183. Boycott the kardashians

The official Facebook page of the Boycott! https://www.facebook.com/BoycottRealityTV

December 21, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  184. Brandi

We live in the land of opportunity they prove you can have a dream and make it come true. She wanted to be a mogul and now is. She is a brand the family is not talented but smart in getting millions to partake in the Kardashian lifestyle. Think people should leave em alone people gonna watch and people gonna hate.

December 21, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Margherita

the boycott thing is a little ridiculous..i agree with some of the others...if you don't like them then just ignore them.

December 21, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madtown

You're a hoot! They have what they have because of their dad, the rest of them have created/done nothing. You prove yourself to be a feeble-minded twit by think these people are anything but low-life snake oil salesmen.

December 21, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  185. lmpeters

Signed! Thanks CNN, otherwise I would never have known about this! I'm spreading the word!

December 21, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  186. M

....the only way it stops is not pay attention to these people...they play a game, the more you complain the more they are in your face...the 72 day marriage, books, guest appearances, australia, more guest appearances sears the christmas card...i mean who the heck cares about this stuff...Unless i'm wrong....i've never heard them contribute a check to any real causes, i've never heard anything other then them banking $65M last year.....just do not pay attention.

December 21, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  187. Santa's helper

I even signed it! Happy Holidays Kimmy!

December 21, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  188. jessica

I think they are mormons.

December 21, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jules

How dare you insult Mormons like that?!?!

December 21, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • M

there no reason to insult the mormons...

December 21, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • boocat

You mean MORONS.

December 21, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • andrew

so mormon jokes are the new irish jokes?

i do doubt i would want to kiss kim karddashians feet but she may want that.

December 21, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • davsdoll1

The Kardashians are NOT MORMONS!!!!!!!!!! Mormons are not in favor of waching a show like that! Kardshians can make money any way they want to We do not have to like it but don't start calling them buy a religion you don't understand! I feel sorry for them because I believe these gilrs have been put on display to the point that they don't really know who they are.

December 22, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • D. Darko

Stupid comment. What in the world would this do-nothing, no talent have to do with Mormons? I've known some Mormons in my day and they are good people.

December 22, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gloria

Now, now, there is no reason to insult any religion; Mormon or otherwise. Perhaps you meant MORONS

December 22, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  189. Johanna

People are so into what goes on with others personal life that they don't think of their own. Shame on all of you. Why boycott Kloe and Kourtney. I love their products and will continue to buy them. I am owner of their line of shoes, jewelry and purses. Worry bout your lives and leave theirs alone.

December 21, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

toooo bad...they made a decision to put their personal life out there...the sears line is awful, the k-dash is cheep, the t-shirts in the dash stores are expensive....that's the price you pay for putting your personal life out there.....the public can say whatever the heck they want to say....

December 21, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marina

stop talking about these people. the sears like is not made well that is true.

December 21, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark

YOU PUT YOUR LIFE OUT THERE..I AGREE ...THAT'S TOO DARN BAD..EXPECT COMMENTS ABOUT IT.

December 21, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gina

Sears line is not made great...

December 21, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark

shut up khloe.

December 21, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • candy

the line is not that great, that silly lace top with the tie fell apart on me, threads hanging everywhere..brought it right back to sears.

December 21, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • JSE

keep signing folks

December 21, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dee

Johanna, you must be even more proud of your purchases now that it has been confirmed that many of the Kardashian's items are made in Chinese sweat shops by young females who are held as virtual prisoners. That family is exploiting everyone, everywhere so they can fly around in private jets and laugh all the way to the bank.

December 21, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • lenny

Johanna ..you should be proud you own stuff from sweatshops who pay their employees $1.00 an hour–jerk

December 21, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • unknown

You all are just jealous of those beautiful girls and their lives. You do not have to watch their show. I love it and hope it stays on the air.

December 21, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pat

no jealousy here....they need to clear up the sweatshop rumor/problem..the clothes are not made welll end of story.

December 22, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
    • comeon

Glad to know that you support slave & child labor. How about you do a little research on where the factories are that make their products, how old the workers are, the conditions of the factories, and then multiply that by how much a of shtbag this family is.
      We worry about other people lives b/c we are not as selfish as you are apparently.

December 22, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • jane

FIX THE RUMOR

December 22, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Patchy

Please Johanna, can you tell us about your what is the name of your store so we can put it the black list?

December 22, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • L

if a sweatshop is involved..i would bring all purchases back-i never bought anything from the line because it looked felt crappy on my skin.

December 22, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • D. Darko

You are a mental midget. And I really don't want to give midgets a bad name by saying this. Small-minded consumer slaves.

December 22, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • KiddSS

Johanna,

Feel free to get a life you mindless loser! Kim and her tribe of ret@rds are a bunch of talentless twits.

December 22, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • someblokesomewhere

They stopped having a personal life, or a right to privacy when Kim made a tape and the sisters, along with mom-zilla, made a mockery of a wedding.

December 23, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Jerry

Atta girl, Kris... Tell em to leave your daughters alone. BTW, Kim's last check for your managerial "Talent" bounced.

December 26, 2011 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  190. Gino

ignore these people.

December 21, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  191. tim

Quickly! Where do I sign?

December 21, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  192. Madtown

I am absolutely signing this, not that I'd ever by any of their products anyway.

December 21, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  193. T

Keep those signatures coming....boycott the K's and place them into obscurity where they belong.
    I've had enough of them and I'm sure the rest of the world is sick of those no-talent, spoiled, fame-hungry fools.

December 21, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shake

OK, count me in as #378,484. Would love to see it up to 0.5 million by the end of the year!

December 22, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Huh?

Right – creating a huge issue out of this, with all the accompanying stories, is definitly going to force them into obscurity – youre a doofus

December 23, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  194. KLOUDmaker

What is her claim to fame..... getting a "golden shower" by some rapper.... she is a big butted gold digging ho.....nuff said.

December 21, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  195. shannon smith

Can we just boycott the whole family? What are they famous for anyway? Reality TV is ridiculous and I have had enough of these no talented idiots acting like they are real stars and getting paid loads of cash for doing nothing. Is Hollywood so void of creative people who cannot create shows with real talented people that we have to put up with irritating idiots like the Kardashians...please enough already!!!

December 21, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diane M.

BRAVO!! YOU'VE SAID WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE THINKING!! IT'S SO VERY TRUE!!

December 21, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • D. Darko

Reality tv is cheap to produce, and thus more easily profitable. This is a big consideration given the boatload of channels that need something to run. But I agree – reality tv sucks. People who watch this stuff are mental midgets.

December 22, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • mimi

Reality TV needs to be checked big time, it's pretty much false advertisiing. We need to boycott that whole industry..how many of the housewives are actually wives? In what real world do you live with 6 other people and not have bills to pay?

December 22, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan - Canada

@ shannon smith: "Is Hollywood so void of creative people who cannot create shows with real talented people that we have to put up with irritating idiots like the Kardashians".
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________

No....there are a lot of talented people in Hollywood.....they just don't want to have to pay them what they are worth, so they get these non actors for next to nothing. Reality t.v. is very cheap to produce, compared to dramas and sitcoms with real actor.

I feel sorry for actors who have honed their skill over the years. I don't believe reality t.v. is going anywhere. There is more crap coming out all the time and replacing good t.v., that is being cancelled, not because they aren't any good, but because it's cheaper to produce, etc., and idiots watch it anyways. If no one watched this reality crap, trust me we would get good t.v. back. I have never watched a show with the Kardashians or John and Kate Plus 8, etc., Hate it...will read before I watch that mindless crap.

December 22, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • KRG

I agree 100%! Who spends their valuable entertainment time watching reality TV! Although she is beautiful and pleasant on the eyes, it's a shame American TV has nothing better to broadcast than these types of programs. Every time I come across these, I want to slit my wrist rather than watch all that crap.

December 22, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trixxs

Yes, thank you! They seem to make episodes out of the smallest and most fake little dramas. You can also see the smirks on their faces while they "act" out these fake arguments and try to drag it out to fill up an episode. People are really being duped. And young girls are watching this and being affected by their crass materialism and non-existant morals. If only Bruce would step in and save his daughters from being exploited like this.

December 22, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Babs

I agree with you; but the problem is that they more attention they get (negative or positive), the more curious people get about them & continue to want to 'experience' their lives by watching their show/reading mags about them/buying their product.

Sadly, the "dream" in America is to become rich & famous, and the Kardashians have shown that you can accomplish that dream by pretty much doing nothing, which makes it seem like a realistic option for everyday people. This is why reality shows exploded in popularity – it's an easy way to achieve fame. No education required, no experience needed, lots of money, lots of perqs, lots of fame.

So the more we talk about them in any light, the more popular they become, especially to the "under 25" age group who won't listen to us boring adults telling them not idolize the Kardashians.

Catch 22.

December 23, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  196. Steve Jobs

True story, I created the ipad for stories like these. I take the ipad to the john with me and read CNN while I take a long, relaxing colonic kardashian in the morning.

December 21, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jules

You mean the iPood?

December 21, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve Wozniak

Steve! We agreed you'd keep a low profile!

December 21, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve-O

You mean "took the iPad to the bathroom". Past tense now since you are dead. Unless there are toilets in Hell?

December 23, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey

Steve would know a thing or two about Chinese sweatshops and slave labor.

December 25, 2011 at 5:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve Ballmer

Ooh, I read about that in The Stranger. Is Kardashianing really giving yourself an enema from the semen-filled jug you keep in the fridge? Because that kind of turns me on. You do that in the morning, huh? Maybe I'll try it.

December 26, 2011 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  197. Superhiro

Signed.

December 21, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • HuntersvilleNC

Ditto...#381,684

December 22, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Not

I will not sign anything! I am a fan! If you do not like the show stop watching it. You people have nothing better to do then complain about other peoples lives. Then you all need to get a life. These are real people here trying to make a living. That's ok if you do not like Kim , but what about the rest of the family like that cute little boy of Kourtney's, again they are just trying to make a living selling clothes and having a tv show. Hello! I think that most people on here are just je need to get a life and just move on in your lives and stop complianing about other peoples lives.

December 23, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey

@Not what a pleasure to have a member of the family commenting!

December 25, 2011 at 5:35 am | Report abuse |
  198. cheefsfury

OH MAN OH MAN I HOPE THIS WERKS

December 21, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • pmn

ME TOO. She is whiny little baby who pouts too much. She has zero talent and will be forgotten much like Paris Hilton.

December 21, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Arizona Girl

Please get this family off the air. They are a joke. Now mom wants her young girls on display like the others. Bruce is a not the man of the family mom is. She has no problem using her kids to live the life she lives. Mommy dearest.

December 21, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • andrew

paris hi.... who?

kim= over exposed over rated...

December 21, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollyworld

NBC/ HOWARD STERN BOYCOTT!

Press.releasesusa@aol.com

HOWARD STERN BACKLASH!
      RadioMetrix News- On the Stone & Digital Dave radio show an Asian American Activist proposed a boycott of NBC and their sponsors for the hiring of Howard Stern as the America’s Got Talent host. He sighted one example of Howard Stern calling for all Asians to be slaves in America. In addition he sighted Howard Stern in black face with big white lips using the N-word and his past racial slurs against Latinos.
      Call NBC TV at 212-664-4444 NY offices or 818-777-1000 LA offices to complain. Go on you Tube to look at these racist videos. Type in: bigstoneanddigdfans to view. There is also a America’s got talent boycott. Go to the sponsors on you tube and type in your comments and let them know of your displeasure of this man being put in a position to judge people and his racist ways.
      Follow us on Twitter @ RadioMetrixNews

December 22, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

Love Howard Stern. Get real. You don't know crap about him and have never listened to him if you think he is racist.

December 22, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Liz

What a horrible example the whole family is... FRAUD! I refuse to allow them to make any more money off of me... I refuse to watch any show that has any of them in it, I refuse to buy any magazine that has any of them in it.. pathetic. It's one that to be ridiculous on a ridiculous reality show but if you seriously get married for money, my morals are way to high for you!

December 22, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • KARDASHIANS, MOST HATED FAMILY ...

Hope this idiots, useless, greedy family go away for the year 2012 – we have to stop bying any product they endorse.

December 22, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guapo

I am LOLing at "Hollyworld" and the Howard Stern "racist" ... I guess Robin Quivers isn't black anymore!

December 22, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

December 22, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • vida zare

Right now is more than 400,401 and growing

December 22, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • olkvgn

Apparently Virginia there IS a Santa Claus.
      COUNT ME IN!!!

December 22, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjvv

enough already. I watch some of the shows, in the beginning I kinda thought that Bruce Jenner was somewhat the responsible one, the man, etc., at first I figured well there are not his blood daughters so what can he say, but now, his own daughters are getting over and here they are coming out. Having a Sweet 16 in Vegas.........Really??!! He for sure lost all my respect. They still underage and here they are galloping all over the place.

December 22, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Kim who? Never heard of this goofy broad.

December 22, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • JMARK

I have bought my tools at Sears for 3 decades. I walked into Sears ready to spend some serious tool money, and saw the Kardashian display. I left the Mall and went to Home Depot. Sorry Sears....If you support that garbage....I won't support you. I am a small potato in the scheme of things. Put enough small potatoes together and you get a pretty big bowl of potato salad.....Capiche?

December 22, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • theresa

enough already, she's not the first and she won't be the last.How many other celebrities have done this I'm pretty sure Brittany Spears marriage was even shorter.

December 22, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Raine

I've seen the lack of quality in their clothes. The Teeshirts are so thin you can see right through them, and the other stuff is pure crap. The prices for a tee shirt was close to $40...
      BUT Sears has marked everything down 60 pet cent at least.
      The Kardashian's are making money from the sweat off low paid Chinese workers

December 23, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Who's_reality

December 23, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Huh?

"werks" – man oh man I hope you learn to spell...

December 23, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • BBarbara

December 30, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • BBarbara

Katy Perry just got divorced, but no one will comment on that. Even if it lasted a year, it still ended. Sinead O'Connor, her marriage lasted 17 days! Every celebrity does it, even common folks. A marriage is supposed to be scared, but everyone has last a sense of that. Not just Kim. Everyone who hates on her or the rest of the Kardashians need a life. They're living their life to the fullest and you guys are here wasting your time hating someone you will never have an effect on! And if you guys even took the time to watch Kim and Kourtney take New York, you'd see that Kris was a jerk. If someone isn't happy, no matter if the couple have been married a 1 day or 50 years, they should leave and find what makes them happy. All this hatred only effects you. She never done anything wrong or personally to you, so why butt into her life? Because she's famous? Not a worthy enough reason. And if they bother you so much, obviously you care enough to still give her attention. get a life.

December 30, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kvnb561

I hate this chick and everything her and her families stand for. Plz let's get them off the air.

January 20, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |