While you were working...
December 20th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Daniel Radcliffe will work some of his magic as host of "Saturday Night Live" on January 14, along with musical guest Lana Del Rey. The week prior, on January 7, Charles Barkley will host and Kelly Clarkson will perform. [NBC]
  • Gerard Butler's role in surfer flick "Of Men and Mavericks" took a scary turn Sunday when he had a surfing accident in Northern California. Thankfully, he's expected to make a full recovery. [People]
  • A drunk Ryan Gosling, along with Jim Carrey and Eva Mendes, wants to wish you a Merry Christmas with a little storytime. [Funny Or Die]
  • And for those of you celebrating Hanukkah: Gwyneth Paltrow will be enjoying the Festival of Lights with kosher ice cream treat Chozen, apparently. [People]
  • Britney Spears' "everyday princess" engagement ring reportedly cost Jason Trawick an estimated $90,000. [Us Weekly]
  • Also: Mariah Yeater, whom we haven't heard from in quite a while, is standing by her claim, saying she believes Justin Bieber is the father of her baby. [Chicago Sun Times]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Santa's helper

Hey, Mad! I've been warning these folks about Santa's coal mine for weeks now. You are totally right. That's what happens when you go to the dark side! Season's Greetings!

December 21, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  2. The Måd Råp3r

Some angrybipolar belligerent people on here are going to get enough coal this year to keep warm for all eternity.

December 21, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Santa's helper

I don't take any sides, either. We must stay neutral up here at the north pole. Rule #11. We helpers just want to have fun & laugh. Hasn't been much laughing lately on this blog. Please accept a jolly ho, ho, ho, from me. Merry Christmas!

December 21, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @Santa's helper

Thxs but i'm not on any side. I'm my own person with my own voice. I just want the blogs to go back to how it was this time last year. The 10 Worse Christmas Movies blog was a reminder of that. Now that was a fun blog..lots of LOLs. I don't anyone labeling me on a side. I just want to come on here and blog. Hope you understand. Have a Merry Christmas.

December 21, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @fake

That's all you got, really? You know i'm right. Why don't you just relax n stop making this in a war zone. Can't you see Santa's Helper wants peace on here like the rest of us. I'm not the problem. You are,so please stop making this about me n the so call "TROLLING". I said I was done with it but you need to dig up something else to attack me for. You have nothing. So kindly, stop playing your games n get over whatever hate you have for me. Maybe you should go to church or something to try to figure out why you can't seem to forgive people. You soul seem to crying out for help. You really should do something because all that hate will just make you more bitter as time goes on n nobody would want to be around you. What have I said that was so bad to you for you to hold such anger against me? Please do tell? I would like to know. Lay it all out on the table. I believed I asked you that many times n you choose not to. I'm not the one with the problem or even the one causing all the problem on here, you are.

December 21, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Santa's helper

Hey, vixen is part of Santa's team. (just a play on words! lol!) I think she truly has gotten our Christmas spirit. Time to stop the hating. I think she is on the nice side now, cause she knows the naughty side will only bite her in the butt. Santa is always watching! Merry Christmas!

December 21, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. fake

@BV you are a scheming loser.

December 21, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Santa's helper

I'm looking for a Christmas miracle. Peace & Goodwill on this blog. That's all I want for Christmas! Happy Holidays!

December 21, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @fake

Now why did you go and say that? I thought this has to do with trolling and not because i voiced my opinion? Is voicing my opinion trolling in your eyes as well? There is a difference between voicing one's opinion and trolling. I don't think the problem you have with me is trolling. I think in general you want me to bow down and kiss your *** which would never happen. I said I was going to stop trolling and I meant it. Now me voicing my opinion, no. I will voice it. Does that make a fake b***h. No..it doesn't because I didn't hide who I was and I was up front and direct with you with my opinion to this situation. B***h in general, yes i am. Now you have a nice day and Merry Christmas

December 21, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. fake

@BV you were called out,you no good b!tch.

December 21, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @@vixen

I'm not doing anything. I said I wasn't trolling and I'm not. It seems that you keep wanting to bring it up. I honestly don't care if this person forgives me or not I did my part and I can live with that. I'm not here to kiss anyone's a** or to win popularity contest. I'm not the one acting like if this blog is my life. Get a grip and stop blaming people for trolling when they're not. I said I wasn't going to troll anymore and I'm not. Whether you believe me or not that's your problem. Geezes..relax already

December 21, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @vixen

Actions speak louder than words. We will see, won't we. Forgiveness is earned, not just given freely. We are trying to get this blog to be fun again.

December 21, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  13. @@1:04

well, what can I tell you. If this person can't forgive that just shows what kind of person he/she is. That's not my problem. This person shouldn't be on blogs then if they take everything to heart. Anyway, it's not as thou I was the only one trolling on here. Everyone that trolls this person, she/he will think it's me. That's just a mind set. I said I was sorry what else does he/she wants me to do. I hope it's not a man that's getting so worked up about it thou. It's just words..who cares. I had worse things said to me on these blogs than I said to that person. Don't see me taking it to heart.

December 21, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Santa's helper

Santa thinks those are funny, too. If you were good this year, you have nothing to fear! Season's Greetings!

December 21, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  15. @Santa's Helper

* his shoulders

December 21, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  16. @Santa's Helper

I like the Best Buy commercials. I like how those women play with Santa's head (the one on this shoulders) and but him in his place. lmao. That's what Santa will have waiting for him when he comes and bring me coal..lol

December 21, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  17. @1:04

How do you know you did nothing to that poster? You admitted to trolling others. Some forgive, others don't.

December 21, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Santa's helper

Happy Holidays everybody! I think a few folks on here have no Christmas spirit. Santa is not pleased! Countdown to Christmas is on. You still have time to get into the spirit. You better not pout, you'd better not cry. Better not shout, I'm telling you why. Santa Claus is coming to town! Don't forget that coal mine he bought this year! Merry Christmas!!!

December 21, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  19. @12:51

Are you referring to the hate train msg that I left? I said why don't you get off the hate train with me ..meaning to stop hating on me. I never did anything to you. I don't know what your problem is with me but get over it.

December 21, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @12:51

What are you talking about? I don't ride a subway.

December 21, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. @Zoe

Yes, i saw it. Why would you write that about me?

December 21, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Guest

Ever notice Daniel Radcliffe looks sort of like a male version of justine bieber

(sorry harry potter,its the bangs)

December 21, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  23. @Brody

Can I introduce you to observer ?

December 21, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  24. Brody

CNN the most racists liberals on the net, Look at the Rihanna piece.

December 21, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  25. IGNORANT

GROW UP AND SHUT UP YOU ALL STINK HAVENT YOU HEARD A SKUNK SMELLS ITS OWN HOLE

December 20, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  26. yeah

I smelt a blak person once. Worst stink that ever stank.

December 20, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  27. ted

But still, old people still smell better than kneeeegrows.

December 20, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  28. jen

I agree with you. Old people smell funny. Like tooots or dooodoooo.

December 20, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  29. mighty mandrake

Yeah old people stink. They smell like old cheese that has gone bad and they wear diapers. DIAPERS ! LOL !

December 20, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  30. ^ ^ ^ GROSS YOU ARE A DOOODOOO EATER ^^^

yeah. we h8 your old peoples post about mesothelioma. only us young cool people here. mesothelioma people need to eat more prunes and fiber. That should help them old codgers.

December 20, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  31. About Mesothelioma

I am very happy to find this article, starting today I will continue to visit this website to find out your latest post. thanks a lot.

December 20, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  32. ABOVE ME

HUH ?

December 20, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Merry Christmas Darling

Merry Christmas Darling. Greeting cards have all been sent. The Christmas rush is through but I still have one more wish for you. Merry Christmas Darling. We're apart that's true but I can dream and in my dreams, I'm Christmas-ing w/o you. Holidays are joyful, there's always something new. I may not be spending Christmas with you but baby remember that I love you.

December 20, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |