Reality star NeNe Leakes to guest on 'Glee'
December 20th, 2011

Reality star NeNe Leakes to guest on 'Glee'

Good news for pop culture junkies: One of the “Real Housewives” is coming to “Glee."

NeNe Leakes, of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" and "Celebrity Apprentice," has landed a guest spot on the hit Fox series.

“Glee” stars Lea Michele and Chris Colfer shared the fun casting news when they popped in to "Watch What Happens Live" with Andy Cohen on Monday night.

"We found out that her real name was Linnethia... which I am obsessed with now," Michele shared of NeNe. "She's awesome. She plays the new swim coach... We literally raided her trailer."

Colfer added that Nene’s character is named Roz Washington, and the reality star herself also tweeted about the news: "YES I have a recurring role on GLEE! I'm coach Roz Washington the synchronized swim coach! So honored...Running through the house screaming Gleeeeee! Coach Roz Washington is gonna get that Sue Sylvester! I'm so proud of myself."

The first reality star to appear on “Glee,” the outlandish Atlantan joins an esteemed crowd of guest stars, including Idina Menzel and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Online reports have suggested that NeNe will appear on the “Grease”-themed episode, as well as the Michael Jackson one, which airs next month.

"Glee" returns to Fox on January 17 at 8 p.m. ET.

1. beardsphavv

esuf http://www.windowsproductkey.de wuln
    dpcffm http://www.windowsproductkey.de wlcite

August 8, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  2. vtyoujhbhm

beijing massage girls
    A child's universe, it is tranquil, retired you can hark to your own breathing and heartbeat substantial

June 3, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. candidates needed for ema jobs

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness for your post is just cool and that i can suppose you're knowledgeable in this subject. Well together with your permission let me to grab your feed to stay updated with imminent post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.

April 14, 2012 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  4. Lizabella

Kim ...I cannot stand her.
    She is a loud mouth piece of trash with money.
    Lord, please...can't they please find someone who is worth all the attention and publicity?
    Because Kim? ISN'T!

April 2, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. In the ATL

Just goes to show that you dont need any education, commen sense or human abilities to make it out in L.A. NeNe leaks is the most disgusting, vial, useless, loud mouthed wanna be I have seen on TV in years. Someone is really gonna waste money on her to be on a show. She is gonna suck people, we know this.

January 4, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. JACK

A STAR?

January 2, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. ALNNC

Good for her. I wish NeNe all the success that she can hope for. Those who don't know her have no clue about this woman's growth. At times yeah she's loud. Who cares? I'm so over these "stereotypes". NeNe is winning right now and haters do what they do best. In a world where so many black actresses take time to study their craft but still cant catch a break in Hollywood, her being cast must be for the ratings. Just hope she counts her money. NeNe brings a large fan base both black and other races. NeNe may not be an "actor" but they think she can bring that "rawness" and "realness" with a lil sass that can't be learnt (yeah i said it) from a script!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope she makes out with Jane. Check my grammar, you sarcastic bIItches.

December 31, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. mia in California

This Blog needs a reality show!!! LOL

December 30, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  9. EWT

BRAVO..Please remove Number 1) The Kardashians
    2) Some Real" Housewives need to remove, please keep Beverhill I like Lisa and New Jersey I like Teresa Guidice.

December 30, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  10. EWT

Bad example NeNe is a loud mouth, not professioanl/classy. Just a Ghetto!!! Sorry

December 30, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  11. cherrice

Why would thes people want to ruin something so good .. With this person.... ewwwww Glee is beyobd loud mouth idiots are you serious

December 29, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. dogdoc

Yet another show we won't be watching. All of the "Real" Housewives need to just go away. The Kardashians too. The only thing real about them is how fake they all are.

December 29, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  13. TexMex

Doesn't bother me one bit...NeNe attracts high rating due to her behavior (and funny one liners)...gets old but as a free society we have to right to change the channel !

Actually, I'm more offended that people still believe we need Jesus (or some higher form) to save us! Humanity needs to reflect/tap into our inner strenght and realize that we are the key to saving ourselves and our planet.

Evangelicals and organzied religion = Ignorance and truly the dark ages of mankind

December 27, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  14. Tony

Damn the ignorance you read in these comments. These cowards now hide behind computers to spew their hate and racism. They're even worse than those who voice it stupidly out loud.

December 27, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I'm not a coward, I'll call a ni66er a ni66er to his face any day, I do it all of the time. As an added bonus, this almost always makes them chimp out, and get loud, at aggressive, and become violent. After all, the only option for a ni66er in any argument they are losing, is violence, due to the fact that they have no intellectual power to speak of.
      But they chimp out, and always threaten you with violence, and that right there gives you all legal right to defend yourself, i.e. shoot a ni66er.
      So you call a ni66er ni66er, they act the part, and then you get to do the entire planet a huge favor and wipe their worthless ni66er selves off the face of the Earth, all within legal bounds.
      This is a win win situation, regardless of however you look at it.

December 30, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Truth

She truly should change her name to Ne Grow.

December 23, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Truth

Black person, I am very concerned with your safety and well-being, seeing how you are black and all.
    If only there was something we could do to fix that......
    Perhaps some skin therapy is in your best interest.
    Until the time comes when the wonderful scientists figure out a way to correct your faulty skin,
    might I suggest you stay indoors, for your own safety, for you are not wanted, liked, or welcomed by any.
    Good luck!

December 23, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Truth

Ne Ne....is that shorthand for n166er n166er?

December 23, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  18. 911

Ok so.. Lets,vote for a white fake role model.. Kim all fake ,, loud , and a sad.excuse for a mother. Kim has a slave and it's ok... She is fake from her breast, lips, hair, skin with botox,ass and personality... .. And I kbow she goes to a tanning salon. What a role model!!!!! Hating on who it is nothing natural about that so called trick... Fake music and all.. She is the dream of the average white chick... Wanting black qualities in her pale.skin...... Lol..

December 21, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Rita

I won't watch this show anymore....who needs another boring reality "star" who has nothing to say?

December 21, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  20. ceht1342

I've read all of these 'opinions' and they're sad. Most of these have nothing to do with the story at all. It's just a way for racist, both black and white to get their voice heard – be it right or wrong. NeNe is a loud mouth, uncouth, black woman. But at the same time, would any of you watch the RHOA w/o her? We tune in each week to see who, what, where and when she is going to bring her sista-girl out. So please, stick with the story, and not use this to vent your ugly racist comments.

December 21, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

"NeNe is a loud mouth, uncouth, black woman."
      Aren't they all.....

December 23, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  21. black person

Tracie, I am reallly concern about you. You need Rehab sweety.

December 21, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jrod

Oh God. I wonder who she'll cuss out on the set of this show. Crazy heiffer

December 21, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Pieces

Will not be watching Glee with her becoming part of the cast. She is a loud mouth, obnoxious example of no class. As for racist comments, NeNe has disrespected black women on every televison show she has been on. On Housewives, she called another black woman a slave. On Apprentice she disrespected Star Jones, she disrespected Latoya Jackson and she used more disgusting racist terms to do it. If a white woman had got into an arguement with Latoya Jackson and called her 'Casper', as NeNe did on the show it would have been pulled. NeNe is an embarrassment to black women every where.

December 21, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  24. secondbecky

Srsly. I used to be team NeNe but now she's a joke and a half. She is NOT a role model for anyone. She's loud, mean, and lacks class.
    And c'mon people – that has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. I'm just as easily annoyed by the loud, mean, classless, white woman who lives on the 3rd floor of my building.

December 21, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  25. angela

Get that money NeNe!!!! Watch the haters go insane!!!!!!!!!

December 21, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  26. Meh

NeNe? really? nice name...
    Do some african-americans just name their child after the first sound the woman made when labor hits?

December 21, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  27. Anthony B,Nj

I'm so glad that all the white trash that is bashing our Black Queen our Black Sister on this site they are jealous and it's sad that if you not white you can't be on Tv white people need to get a life and stop thinking they rule this country o I can't wait until God returns to destroy the haters BIBLE THE FIRST WILL BE LAST THE LAST SHALL AND WILL BE FIRST I GIVE NENE HER PROPS DON'T LET NEG STOP YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY LOVE YOU

December 21, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • LOL

I guess you quit school just before they started teaching about punctuation?

December 21, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  28. moni

I watch RHoA its one of the most entertaining side shows out there. Nene is consistent with her Bs. Its like watching a well trained bull acting in a china store. No one is spared. I refuse to believe she is this way in real life, therefore I understand why she gets these primetime TV gigs.

December 21, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  29. Margaret

she yells and blabs too much so i never can understand what she's saying.

December 21, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
    • LOL

Welcome to listening to most african-americans. MMMM HMMMM /head wobble

December 21, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  30. Leslie

It is always fun watching NeNe because I don't see anyone like her that makes her unique. Obviously, she makes the spot like she did on Trump's Celebrity Apprentice and now Glee while the other Atlanta housewives couldn't do the same that makes me wonder why NeNe is able to achieve outside the reality show. :)Go NeNe!

December 21, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  31. caryn

SERIOUSLY? She is beyond obnoxious... Her constant blabbering over everyone is annoying...she needs to go ...

December 21, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  32. Tim

All of you make me very ashamed! As for NeNe, I'm sick of her obnoxious behavior. Then again, this does not matter. I stopped watching Glee a long time ago! Not even sure why the hell I'm commmenting! LOL

December 21, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  33. Phoenix Coleman

Really? White girl says all black people are uneducated but we all know that only an uneducated, racist would generalize an entire race of people in a country governed by a black man. Don't you know black people were the orignal people of this planet? Which means your white ass came from a very watered down & sun-deprived black person so when you hate on any black person, Knee-Knee included, you're just hating yourself but it's cool cuz if I were you I'd hate me too. Haha! Go study some science, get a tan, get a life.

December 21, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  34. Bryan

Really... I hope Jane Lynch rips her head off and eats her!

December 21, 2011 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  35. nogetophule

Julia you need to pay better attention to the news. The woman who was set on fire in the elevator by the black "man" WAS a 73 year old BLACK woman!

December 21, 2011 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  36. Tee Thompson

And i apologize for saying retarded cause thats an insult to mentally handicapped people everywhere. Noone chooses to be born one race or another. It takes a really small minded person not to realize that if the other countries who hate america decided to kill all americans they would be on the same list as Blacks,Mexicans,Asians,etc. The person who blogged those small minded, ignorant,hateful words probably did so from a friends house because thier trailer doesnt get good reception for wifi

December 21, 2011 at 3:14 am | Report abuse |
  37. Tee Thompson

Racists need to be banned from spewing the hateful garbage the unleash on people who want harmony in this world. I dont watch real housewives in any city because its all a waste of time that could be used embettering our world at large. If you pay attention the women who arent BLACK who participate in the real housewives series in total are an embarassment to whatever race they belong to. Kandy Burris is the only one who kind of seems to have any sort of family values. As a Black woman with TWO degrees under her belt I disagree with the woman who took a shot at NeNe saying all black women are single mothers and dope heads to boot....I am a drug counselor who works in rehabilitation homes with drug addicts and most of the women i counsel are guess what color??? Thats right WHITE....CAUCASIAN!!!!
    If you want to degrade someone at least have your facts straight. Its depressing that people still have not figured out that hating someone over racial issues is downright retarded cause noone chooses 2whom theyreborn

December 21, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Hot Carl

"most of the women i counsel are guess what color??? Thats right WHITE"

That's because the whites work and have health insurance. The blacks don't work and sponge off society and don't have health coverage for such things as counseling. See? Even if they DID have coverage, most are too stupid to use it.

December 21, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  38. SensaBull

Disgusting.... this woman is a loud mouth beast with not one ounce of couth, class, decorum, soul- nada.... all she is is a fool with an inflated opinion of herself that is based on nothing except her ability to exploit herself, and i don't care about her taking checks to the bank- she is now, and will always be, a moron who has no talent and absolutely nothing to offer the world of entertainment.... she's "Doin' her thing!"? what THING is that? Running her mouth with her opinions that are NEVER based on facts..... shame on Glee, what are the producers thinking? Bring on a STAR with TALENT, Jennifer Hudson maybe, if they wanted an African-American woman.... what a disgrace, it's really unbelievable....

December 21, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  39. dana

Most of the time loud is equivalent to uncouth

December 20, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Spirit1Soul2

420 if you read the blogs in total u would understand my reason... tracie wanted to correct someone with the space error in Nene's name.. I spelled iit Nee Nee on purpose..wow always looking for a mistakes and missing the message....not to bright...there is a listen that can be learned everyday. Today this is yours...now get up!!!!

December 20, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Name*spirit1soul2

No.... Nee Nee cause I said soooo.. Rotfl(rolling on the floor laughing) politically incorrectness because I can....

December 20, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  42. 420

Nene rolling!

December 20, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Name*spirit1soul2

Wow tracy I bet you r one of those white girls who claim to like black people because u want a blackman....I know loud come in all colors and....... Nee Nee (I spell it like I want tooo) is a blackwoman all day every day .. Lovin see myself in her... I am proud, loud, educated and black... Say so and it is so.. Turn your TV please cause it is plenty of your folk to watch....We are who we are and we dont have to be like whatever you claim to be good... Peace another proud African American living against the odds and winning like Nee Nee..

December 20, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  44. julia

Tracie it is white people like u that fuel hatred. no wonder a black man set on fire in an elevator one of your kind. u r a racist.

December 20, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • black person

This was a cruel thing this guy did to this old lady in the elevator. Julia, you are worst off than tracie. Both of you are full of hate and really need Jesus.

December 21, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Darienne

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have a idea. How about they bring back Neil Patrick Harris instead :p Heck I'd even take Gwyneth Paltrow for her one millionth Glee guest apperance over this gal

December 20, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Aaron

Why would any black women want to look up to NeNe she is dumb, uneducated,ghetto, unclassy, evil, gold digger(it is a coincideness that she makes money atm) and a laundry list of other things. For a group of people that fought for equal rights and opportunity they sure do throw it away by giving her publicity.... That's like a white women wanting to represented by Library Lohan

December 20, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  47. zoe

What does a horse say...?

December 20, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  48. bob

Loud @ proud of what single parent families, poverty, drug addiction. Oh well congrats bushamba

December 20, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  49. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wQwoIUcNs&w=640&h=390]

December 20, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  50. kid at Heart

All you whites love to hate on us loud and proud black women!!!

December 20, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hot Carl

Yes, we do, because you don't know how to be either without being annoying.

December 21, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  51. bob

Knee kneee what a sckanck

December 20, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  52. sweetdrop

you go nene! make that money, we are always going to have haters in this world so thanks to them. All reality shows have someone that speaks their mind, so congrats nene GOD BLESS!!!

December 20, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  53. tamaratattles

Thanks for the link, MarqueeBlog! I've been working hard on the story for awhile and so proud to see it hit the big media! You rock!

December 20, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Nunyabizz

Tracie...u need Jesus girl. You're just mad cause you're not only ugly on the inside, you're ugly on the outside too. Wish I could say it gets better but you can't change ugly.~ Sincerely an educated black woman

December 20, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Frankie

December 20, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Francesca

December 20, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Francesca

Go NeNe go!!! Follow your dreams girl...go all the way!!! Haters will be haters but I want you to "fly above" cause while these broke ass people hate on you runnin their mouth...I know you'll be runnin to the BANK cashing checks!!...bloop bloop bloop! : )

December 20, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  58. rosie miller

STOP HATING. GO NE NE. WHEN BLACK FOLKS DO SOMETHING ITS A PROBLEM.

December 20, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • revolution

she's horrible.

December 21, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
    • chaozz

what does her color have to do with her being annoying?

December 21, 2011 at 3:12 am | Report abuse |
    • mgc tampa

Please, what does black have to do with it. My sisters and my friends have class, this loud country ass woman does not!

December 21, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Cornell

I'm black, ne ne embarrasses me especially while on trump show. You the reason white folks started the reverse race card movement Get real NO ONE would like their daughter carry herself that way. But maybe she can really act. I rather see her act, than be herself.

December 31, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cornell

But I would hit though, no lie... I would bash

December 31, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • FranSays

STOP HATING. GO NE NE. WHEN BLACK FOLKS DO SOMETHING ITS A PROBLEM

Really? What is NeNe doing? She's a classic bully that can't take what she dishes out. She is an embarrasment . . . nothing more.

January 2, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  59. angel_x

i can't knock her for what she does. she's making her money!

December 20, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Jean_Phx

And Glee jumps the shark!

December 20, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Pete

Reason no. 54 NOT to watch Glee

December 20, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Rob

Kathy Griffin made an appearance and she had a reality show as well...so I can't agree that NeNe is the first reality star to appear...

December 20, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  63. JohnnyT

Seriously...I instantly swich channels whenever she appears anywhere... Glee has jumped the shark with this gambit...what a waste of space...

December 20, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Jennifer

Oh dear lord when will this ninny go away! She is NOT an actress, she is a moron born of a reality show (that is utterly ridiculous btw). The woman had her 15 minutes, which she has b**ched, whined and complained into 45, and I think America is over it.

December 20, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Tyler

i love nene!!!! shes is a true star.. she has ppl like you to keep her up also... hater ^^^^^
    haha love glee and love nene!

#bestnewsever

December 20, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paulette

How sad. The only reason anyone should "look up" to NeNe is because she's taller than most.

December 21, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jerald

Love your comment. While all these haters are out here talking how they change the channel and don't like Nene, she is heading straight to the back and laughing at you haters.

December 26, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  66. mgc tampa

Please say it isn't so! Its bad enough to have to listen to her loud big mouth on that show. Big ole donkey woman, go home!

December 20, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |