While you were working...
December 19th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Bravo is taking us back to where it all began with yet another season of "The Real Housewives of Orange County," and there's going to be a new cast member: "brunette bombshell" (Bravo's claim) Heather Dubrow, who's married to a "prominent Newport Beach plastic surgeon." Season 7 premieres on Bravo February 7 at 9 p.m. [Bravo]
  • While we're on the topic of reality TV, WE has greenlit a spinoff show for "Braxton Family Values" breakout Tamar Braxton and her husband, Vince, to be called....wait for it...."Tamar and Vince." The show follows the couple's "hectic lives" and will start production in March to air next year. [WE]
  • No, Jon Bon Jovi is not dead. [GossipCop]
  • "Casino Royale's" Eva Green is in talks to star in the prequel to "300" as the female lead, Artemisia. [THR]
  • "Punk'd" is officially returning to MTV, with Ashton Kutcher to produce, but the lingering question: Who will serve as the host? [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. madhater

Frankly I was rather disappointed to find out Bon Jovi didn't die :(

December 20, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  2. emily

Thanks @emily : ) Happy Holidays

December 20, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  3. starrfire

Oops! *twisted sort of way. Lol

December 20, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  4. @emily

All of those programs re run on the hub chanel and tv land chanel and some other chanels. Check the tv guide on ur television.

December 20, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  5. emily

I hope they bring back reruns of Bewitched and Hogans Heros and other good shows from the 60s. Not remakes. Just good original reruns. That was good TV. I like it and i am 14.

December 20, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  6. Peace

Punk'd might be ok w/a new host, time will tell. I'd much rather watch Scare Tactics, its like punk'd w/a twist! Very funny!

December 20, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. Santa's helper

Merry Christmas everybody! It's been a busy day. We've been wrapping gifts & loading the sleigh. It won't be long! I sure hope Santa has good flying weather this year. His eyes aren't what they used to be. Ya know, my Christmas wish was for no more reality shows. I'm not getting that for Christmas. Oh well. Happy Holidays!

December 20, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mary Swanson

Has any1 seen harry and lloyd ?

December 20, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  9. Heather Dubrow

I married for free plastic surgery ! @chimp-there is a really mean person here. If he says he has a nana for u run. He will try to squirt it in ur eye ! He should be the new host for punked. They can be mean and hes mean and disgusting. Time for a little nip tuck. Merry xmas chimp !

December 19, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chimpanzee the christmas monkee

Santa, if you are real I want to go live with you and the elves up at the north pole. People down here dont make any sense to me. Plus they are mean.

December 19, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chimpanzee the christmas monkee

People are mean. I got a longtime friend a nice christmas gift and gift card to their favorite restaurant. They got angry because I gave them more than they give me. I didnt even want anything from them. They were just a good friend I felt like giving a nice present to. Doesnt make any sense to me. You do something nice for someone and they get mad. That is just 1 of the many reasons I dislike christmas.

December 19, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Steve

I can't belive someone would think about starting a rumor like that.

December 19, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Ba Humbug

Xmas sucks on this blog,i'll be glad when it's over.

December 19, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jolly Elf

LOL thanks, Timmy – your comment was better than the blog topic! Merry Christmas!

December 19, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Dear Santa:

If you leave a new bike under the tree, I will give you the antidote to the poison I put in the milk which you are drinking. Timmy - (Just kidding people. All in fun). Lol

December 19, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |