Justin Bieber: I never believed in Santa
December 19th, 2011

Justin Bieber: I never believed in Santa

When it comes to Santa Claus, Justin Bieber was never a “Belieber.” The singer reveals in an interview with AOL Music that his mom, Pattie Mallette, saw to it that her son never believed in the bearded gift giver.

"My mom always told me there wasn't a Santa," he said. "This was her logic: She thought if I grew up knowing about Santa then finding out he wasn't real, that it would be like she was lying to me. And then when she told me about God, I maybe wouldn't believe her."

Bieber, a Christian, cites his mother’s decision to be "straight up and honest with me all the time."

Despite his grown-up understanding of Santa, Justin says he’s no Grinch. "I didn't tell my friends or ruin it for anyone - I was a good kid!" he tells AOL.

The 17-year-old says his holiday plans include heading back to his native Canada to have Christmas Eve dinner with his mom’s family. Then it’s over to dad's house on Christmas Day to hang out with his little siblings, Jazmyn, 3, and Jaxon, 2. “When it comes to my little sister and brother, I spoil them,” says the Biebs.

As for his own Christmas list, Justin admits there’s not much on it. "To be honest, I really don't have any Christmas wishes this year... I just wish to be happy and that everyone be healthy in my family," he says. "And I wish that everybody gets to hear my Christmas album – and hopefully like it!"

He may already have that last one in the bag: Justin’s new album “Under the Mistletoe” is the first Christmas album by a male artist to debut at No. 1 on the charts.

1. Dalal

I agree with you and i wait you to come in kuwait

December 23, 2011 at 5:09 am | Report abuse |
  2. Selena Gomez

The little twerp doesn't believe in wearing a condom either. I can't tell you how many times he's shot his load in my butt.

December 22, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  3. Natalie

This exact same article was on Yahoo.ca yesterday. Thank goodness I don't have kids but I know some who have this website as their homepage so as soon as the web opened you could read the headline so it's very easy for a kid who can read to see it. And some kids as young as 5 yrs old CAN READ! I just don't think this was an article to post! I know some of you who don't put this belief on your kids so it really doesn't matter but alot of parents do and it's unfortunate for them! Bieber should have just answered around the question and think about his younger fan base!

December 21, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Hypatia

Ozzy was right--what's a 'bieber'?

December 21, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  5. Dis"Belieber"

Are you kidding me???? Why would they print an article like this? Think about the age group that follows this kid? His mom made a choice for him and that was her right; but other parents have made very different choices and now this article will just crush that and those parents did have the opportunity to make that choice! Can anyone say TMI!!!!!!

December 21, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  6. Whatevs

Who cares about this kid (just another mediocre 'talent' that America catapults to 'fame'). And if some ignorant parent wants to give all the credit to some fat man who doesn't exist (for their standing in line, spending their hard earned money for gifts), then by all means, let them. No one is getting credit for my hard work and my kids better watch out, better not cry, cause I'm gonna know who's naughty or nice. MOMMY will go to town if they don't behave :)

December 21, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  7. TexAss

yeah classic, you wanna be a man but your still a punk kid. i would say grow up, but you wont.

December 21, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  8. SKY

AS A CHILD I OFTER WONDER WHY SANTA WOULD GO TO MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE, BUT NEVER OURS....
    WORLD, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND GOD IS EQUAL IN HIS LOVE FOR ALL HUMANKIND...NOT JUST A
    FEW....ON COLD NIGHTS I SO WANTED SANTA TO JUST BRING US BLANKETS OR SOCKS, AND HE NEVER
    DID....BUT SANTA WENT TO ALL MY NEIGHBORS HOMES...GIVING TOYS...THEY SEEM SO HAPPY....
    NOW IS THE TIME FOR US TO JUST TELL THE TRUTH....DO WE REALLY HAVE TO LIE FOR KIDS TO HAVE FUN?
    CHRIST AND THE TRUTH SHOULD GO TOGETHER....ESPECIALLY IN THE TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN....

December 21, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  9. tigerzchic

what a weenie – he says he never spolied it but i know some kids that scan cnn & other websites. just seeing his name/pic on the article is enough to make them click the link then boom, innocence gone. poor reporting choice, cnn.

December 21, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. Kay

What I can't believe is that this is actually a news story.

December 21, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  11. woof

He is just a stupid kid who's voice will change soon and be away from the camera...

December 21, 2011 at 4:24 am | Report abuse |
  12. J.R. Holbrook/ Sundance Host

@Justin Bieber
    What are you saying!?? There is a Santa and magic everywhere! "Gingerbread Jimmi" is the proof! :)

December 21, 2011 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  13. Benson14

Bieber looks like one of Santa's elves.

December 21, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  14. StatingDObvs

THIS

IS

NOT

NEWS

December 20, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  15. dave

that's cause Bieber is upset that Santa hasn't let him come out of the closet

December 20, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Hooligan

how incredibly interesting... I dont believe in Justin Beiber.

December 20, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Danny

Wow, I love his mom's logic. Can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out God isn't real!

December 20, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Whatevs

Can't wait to see the look on YOUR face when you find out God is real...hehehe

December 21, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  18. J. Fred Muggs

WOW! Justin Beiber never believed in Santa Claus!! I'm guessing that there is not much entertainment news happening today if this topic actually warrants an article!!!

December 20, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jon Don Ron Spawn

I'm from an evangelical family who never preached the santa lie. We were always told those neat gifts were from the hard work of our parents. Why lie and say some stinking bearded drunk with tobacco stained beard brought those gifts made by the mystical gnomes. No, only the truth in my family. We were nice at school and church unless someone got mean with us. I was actually kicked out of a sunday school in 5th grade because I revealed the truth. Until the 6th grade, I had to help my mom in her 3rd grade class. I took attendance and took the red book back to the office.

December 20, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. shpaget

Santa...God.

Same thing. It's like telling your kids that leprechauns are fake to make sure they believe in unicorns.

December 20, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  21. AJ

I used to believe in Santa. Then I took an arrow to the knee.

December 20, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  22. erich2112x

He just alienated 90% of his fans.

December 20, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Get real...

His mother tell him there's no Santa... but raises him Christian. I guess bad parenting isn't confined to the US

December 20, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Tee Parker

I think people should have better things to worry about than whether or not Justin Bieber believes in Santa or God. People are starving and dying by the millions, some baby somewhere is wondering if he or she will eat today or tonight. The bible said that the poor will be with you always,its a fact of life. Whether you believe in Gods existance or not is a personal issue and you will find out when you take your last breath but eternity is a long time to fathom if you were right or wrong!!!!

December 20, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  25. fred

Can't wai t to see the "Where Are They Now" TV show about Bieber after Selena breaks up with him after finding him with another guy, he hits the bottle, does some bad drugs and get STDs from some 48 year old floozy in his dressing room, his records stop selling and he loses his record contract and his mansion toforeclosure. I think that covers his future pretty well. All by the ripe old age of 24.

December 20, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  26. slick

santa claus is based on a guy in germany who wuld go around leaving gifts in peoples shoes christmas is to represent when jesus was born hint CHRISTmas so it is true that there is no person who lives at the north pole with his little elves but there was a reall guy based on santa claus merry christmas everyone and i dont like justin beiber but some of these peplez need to stop hatin i mean i dont like him but i ddontmake fun of him cus hes making alot of mone problabl more then i will ever make in my whole life

December 20, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Zinga

After, reading the comments on this page, I think I found my New Years resolution. STOP reading comments on the internet.

December 20, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  28. BethTX

Yes, of course she would be lying to him. Not at ALL like leading him to believe that there's an invisible sky friend who watches his every move.

December 20, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • AJ

Just like Santa. The only difference is that Santa rewards kids for a year of good behavior, while God seems to enjoy ironically giving to those who don't always deserve it and screwing over those that do nothing but good.

December 20, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  29. dgh629

And this is news CNN?

December 20, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Julie

Someone please tell him to pull his pants up!

December 20, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Jennifer

Should have told him the truth...that Santa exists about as much as 'God' does.....

December 20, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  32. mc escher

Andre, you idiot, Christmas also has nothing to do with Christ, he was not even born in December, the Christians hijacked this holiday from an earlier religion.

December 20, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Kam

He shouldnt believe in santa or celebrate Cristmas! HES JEWISH!!!!!

December 20, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  34. NOT MY CHAIR

so because your mom didn't lie to you about Santa means you are not going to question god?
    one day he will hit puberty and start to look less like a lesbian

December 20, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  35. NGAZ

Guess whose new cd just got dumped out of the sleigh this year! Ha!

December 20, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  36. schmelvin

Who the hell cares what this fruitcake believes in??

December 20, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Dizzyd

@Jomm – calling some of these ppl 'adults' is a stretch: more like bored kids who snuck on their parents' computer. That said, I think you should just tell kids that Santa is merely a symbol of the season (at least the gift-giving part). No need to lie or destroy the magic.

December 20, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Greg

"Justin says he’s no Grinch. "I didn't tell my friends or ruin it for anyone – I was a good kid!" he tells AOL."

But now all the little kids who visit the Internet are going to know there isn't any Santa Claus.

Thanks to Justin Bieber.

He's on the Naughty list now.

December 20, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Brian

People will do what they want, but telling your kids Santa isn't real when they're real small is kinda creepy. Besides, you can tell them Santa is based on a real guy back in Holland who put treats and things in the shoes outside people's homes. That would be the truth, for all you truth fanatics out there.

December 20, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Anomic Office Drone

It's a shame his parents weren't pro-choice.

December 20, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  41. from i didnt say anything

Yes, yes. i feel god is my every power !! he will save the world!! sure, sure. any suggestions on 2012?? sheesh

December 20, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Jomm

So true. IF this went on in a school, these same people would get upset over TEENS doing name calling YET these ADULTS can do it on the internet even towards other adults. No wonder our society is going down and the kids do not listen. Too many hypocritial adults.

December 20, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  43. from i didnt say anything

Hes so Gay its Funny really

December 20, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Fat Butt Hybre Thorne

Nor does he believe in the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny.

December 20, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  45. from i didnt say anything

anyone can read this article the point is that he ruined for a ton of kids!

December 20, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Rock

ask santa for a penls little boy...its obvious he cant deliver talent

December 20, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  47. from i didnt say anything

And my time over here is ten in the morning y does it say 1 pm??

December 20, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  48. mr loser

never mind kids not watching cnn adults dont watch it also

December 20, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  49. from i didnt say anything

I never liked justin in the first place, but ruining christmas for all these little kids?? thats just low. and if he wants everyone to hear,own,and like his new album, then he'd better lower the prices or hand them out or somthing. sheesh and pleeze stop with all that christian crap

December 20, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  50. vm

Kids don't have to read CNN for this news..all they have to do is google Justin Bieber, which they will. Good job, D-bags.

December 20, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  51. james

The holidays can be confusing for kids. Im reading from some, that Christmas isnt about Christianity..but I thought it represents the gift give to the new born king. Santa is a guy who will give you nice gifts, if good. If not, you get squat. Now jump ahead to Jesus..good= go to heaven..bad= you go into a boiling cauldron with a horned guy poking a spear in your side forever. Nothing confusing there. Justin is a smart kid..he'll figure it out.

December 20, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  52. David C

Did you ever notice that he looks a lot like that Gozer chick from Ghostbusters? Please cross streams and put an end to this madness before he summons the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man!

December 20, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  53. what?

"grab a cup of life" is the dorkiest, gayest thing I've ever read on CNN. Congratulations.

December 20, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Santa Claus

You little jerkovv.

December 20, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  55. André

Santa Claus has NOTHING to do with CHRISTmas.. it is a heathen invention. Nothing wrong having a nice party and giving gifts, but only the ignorant will associate it with the birth of Christ.. Thus informed people will never "believe" in this character.

December 20, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Bubba

This is so enlightening to the world! Now we know what this guy believes in! The world can start turning again and there will be a spring!

December 20, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  57. the_dude

I guess he doesn't believe in being manly either.

December 20, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  58. non-belieber

I'm NOT a fan of this little twerp but, GEEZ!!! Its pretty sad when He gets all this attention over crap like this. If You people would put HALF the energy welcoming home our troops or helping the unfortunate right here the USA, this would be a MUCH better place. Oh, and Justin, just come out and say You're gay. Everybody already knows!!! Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

December 20, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  59. nitrous

Also – I'd like his mom to jingle my Xmas balls.

December 20, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  60. nitrous

I get it now! There's no jolly old elf that gives kids presents on the eve of December 25th BUT there is a being that no one has ever seen before that created & controls the universe! It's so simply understood now!

December 20, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  61. Proud Athiest

Isn't believing in Santa the same as belieiving there is a god? I mean really ... when will people see religion for what it is? Organized religion is nothing but an expensive cult.

December 20, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Proud Athiest

Funny how the one person on this blog who decides to act like he is better/smarter than others happens to be an AthEIst. That's right, you spelled it wrong... I guess you're not really that bright. You're no better than a Bible thumper.

December 20, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Believing in God works for some people. Not believing in God works for others. In a non-religious way, to each his own. If you aren't religious, why do you have a problem with those who are?

December 20, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

You do not believe in GOD so who cares what you think. People can sense and feel God in thier spirit. Santa is just a made up thing.

December 20, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Robert L

I haven't told my wife yet, but when I am "working late at the office" I have been hanging at the

December 20, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  63. be quiet

Hey! Pipe down you puds. I am busy getting but-slammed by my buddy while I grease up his pole. Can't a fairy get any peace around here anymore? The internet blog sites are filled with all kinds of freaks these days!! Later, boofoo.

December 20, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  64. Robert L

Sure,
    Believing in Santa would be a betrayal of trust but getting divorced wouldn't. Clever parenting.

December 20, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  65. BustinJ

I be a fairy and I be a fruit. Each time I bend over, it makes me toot. I just want a boy dat knows how to rock...and he better be packin at least an 8" c@ck!! Let's pump each other silly with dat strap on jig, it makes me wanna call him a nig!! Partee down you fairies!!

December 20, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  66. sigbin

yeah, well.. santa doesn't believe in the bieb.

December 20, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  67. Sonja Hemming

Hey Krislankay...yeah I am broke as a joke! Come on over and I will pump your coochy silly if u give me $10. Then I can go buy this crappy album! That would be da bomb!!

December 20, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  68. krislankay

Just cuz I am a lezbo doesn't mean that I am any different from the rest of you clowns! The gay bashing has got to stop!! I love to ram my gal in da pooper with a monster jig-a-boo strap-on...so don't be callin me a freak!! Go pound sand!!

December 20, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  69. Santa Claus

You know what kid? I don't believe in you either.

December 20, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  70. krislankay

I love how people think it's okay to come on here and call him names. He's a kid...a CHILD. Do you normally go around calling kids names? Calling little boys girls for the hell of it? So it's okay to gaybash if it's about Justin Bieber?!? The jokes have really gotten old. He is sucessful by his OWN hand and is an excellent role model.

December 20, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • what?

God, why don't you marry him?

December 20, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

SO true. Talk about bullying. People are full nonsene. Also, I am glad his mother taught him that there is no santa. Dec 25 is celebration about CHRIST NOT a fake fat man that wears a red suit.

December 20, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laura

THANK YOU Krislankay! It just broke my hear to to see such hate for a child. Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

December 20, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  71. lojenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSKZ9f5Au3k&w=640&h=390]

December 20, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  72. lojenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlJz2ollrR8&w=640&h=390]

December 20, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  73. JosieCat

Why is this news! Who cares! No – I didn't the article. I just came in here to make this comment.

December 20, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  74. christmas monkey

Santa IS real.

December 20, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  75. BustinJ

That OK Justin no one ever believed you were straight either.

December 20, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  76. be quiet

Jazmyn and Jaxon? Puke.

December 20, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  77. Margaret

all the kids who do believe are really going to love this article...good job Justin.

December 20, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • what?

if little kids are checking out the entertainment section of cnn, they have bigger problems than finding out Santa isn't real.

December 20, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Natalie

It wasn't just on CNN I saw the exact same article on Yahoo.ca yesterday. Thank goodness I don't have kids but I know some who have this website as their homepage so as soon as the web opened you could read the headline so it's very easy for a kid who can read to see it. I just don't think this was an article to post! I know some of you who don't put this belief on your kids so it really doesn't matter but alot of parents do and it's unfortunate for them! Bieber should have just answered around the question and think about his younger fan base!

December 21, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  78. emily

Justin is just a brat that tells stories.

December 20, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  79. emily

But Santa is real. Everyone knows that. He is really real. Mean people just come on here and type silly stuff. I think it is because their mom packed them a dooodie sandwich for lunch.

December 20, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  80. Allison

Kids may not read CNN but they might read AOL or come across this article anywhere on the internet. He has a lot of young fans who I assume still believe in Santa and he just ruined it for all of them. I didn't like him to begin with, and I like him even less now.

December 20, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
    • sugartaste81

I think most kids know the "truth" about Santa by the time they're 7-8. Are they really reading AOL articles at that age?? I can't imagine so, but I don't have kids.

December 20, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Robert

I believe more in Santa than in the fact that this little girly boy could ever be straight! Got some girl pregnant, Puhlease!!!!! More like did her hair and nails!

December 20, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  82. Sonja Hemming

Sorry Justin, most people can't afford your Xmas album. Or even afford xmas for that matter.

December 20, 2011 at 5:40 am | Report abuse |
    • be quiet

Cue the Sad Trombone!

Waaahhh – WAHHHHH.

December 20, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • krislankay

The album cost $10. True..if you can't afford that, then yeah..you've REALLY got problems...

December 20, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  83. jagger

I honestly think dat all does people r jeolouse of justin he has a great voice and hes CUTER dan most guy singers keep up da good work justin u will make a talented producer some day an da same thang happend 2me mas mom told me about god in stead of santa and now i coodnt be happier in mas life

December 20, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Huh?

Huh? what did you say jagger? I think that you shouldn't worry about defending Justin. Try spend more time learning the English language. Its because of ignorant people like you that we have to read stories about Justin Beiber. Thanks to you and your great, smart parents.

December 20, 2011 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Huh?Squared

You hit it right on the head, Huh?. Is jagger intentially avoiding punctuation and spelling?

And what? No one on these comments saying God doesn't exist? Sorry, did I just ruin church for everyone?

December 20, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Danko Ramone

Does it bother you to know that anyone who reads what you type thinks you're an illiterate imbecile?

December 21, 2011 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
  84. sightings

At least there r some of santa.

December 20, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  85. the beebz

nice job ruining some kids christmas jack*ss

December 19, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Helen Hevener

More chance of their being a real Santa Claus than of Justin Bieber being a boy- I am telling that boy is a GIRL- he looks and sounds like a girl!!!!

December 19, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  87. bghokie

Give him a few minutes...he might just figure out the correlation between the Santa and God stories.

December 19, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

Funny that the dike looking little dooshebag does not believe in Santa, but he is a a faithful believer in the magical christian sky wizard.

What an annoying little di ckweed.

December 20, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  88. Rajdeep "Call me Raj" Paulus

Shout out for you new Album Justin! Love! Merry Christmas to you and yours. Since I can't send you a card, I can at least give you a story or two for the season: Enjoy in between songs if you like! One is called, "Confessions of a sorta, kinda, not really Grinch." The second is called, "Seek and seek" – a tribute to the babe in the manger! :)

Happy New Year Justin! -Raj

December 19, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  89. timmy

Justin is just liable to get coals in his stocking if he isnt nice. Mean people are mean and steal happiness.

December 19, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  90. timmy

Is too a Santa Claus. He is really nice and is my friend. And he likes you even if you dont like or believe in him.

December 19, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  91. yan

A lot of sour grapes here toda,just be happy and have a nice Christmas full of love.

December 19, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • ginny

Yes, so sad that these sites tend to attract frustrated, angry people. Stay positive folks, you'll live longer and people will like you more!

December 20, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Adventurer

I used to believe in Santa, then i took an arrow in the knee...

December 19, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  93. sam

::dies laughing:: She's still lying to him.

December 19, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  94. mia

Thanks for telling all the kids there is no Santa. Class act........

December 19, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

Yeah, lot of Santa-believing kids reading CNN. Tool.

December 19, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sonja Hemming

LOL, most kids don't watch or read CNN. Sorry if he ruined it for you.

December 20, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Shinga

David – his interview was with AOL music which I'm sure kids are looking at.

December 20, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Santa Claus

@Justine Dwieber
      That's okay you weenie, I don't believe in YOU!

December 20, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna

What can you expect from a silly little boy???

What a nit-wit

December 20, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jo

Exactly what I was thinking. Very irresponsible of him and CNN for that matter.

December 20, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Should we blame AOL / CNN, or the parents that let their Santa-aged kids browse the web unsupervised? Come back to reality.

December 20, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • shpaget

Well, John, and others – even if the kids were supervised while listening to the interview on AOL music, or while surfing the Net, I'm not sure how that would have prevented them from hearing about Santa – it simply means Mom was right there next to them when Bieber let the cat out of the bag.

December 20, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • This

If you actually read the original source article, AOL ASKED him if he believed in Santa as a kid. You want him to lie about it just to make you and all the kids NOT READING the article feel better? That's ridiculous and idiotic. You people just gripe about any and everything.

December 20, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • kdf

Yup... between beiber, aol music, cnn and everyone else who aired this story (yahoo did too) you have as little as 3 or 5 not believing in santa any longer... RRRRrrrrr.... this is why the internet sucks.

December 21, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  95. trix are for kids

Quite a flattering pic there, CNN (sarcasm).

He looks pretty snobby in that picture. I admit he has some talent, but I would have to say he's probably never really tapped into it like other men have tapped into him. But at the end of the day he makes the $$$ and to most mindless people that's all that matters.

December 19, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • alex

"I admit he has some talent, but I would have to say he's probably never really tapped into it like other men have tapped into him." Haha

Also, give the kid a break. He's been successful doing something that he enjoys. Plus, he promotes positive causes such as anti-bullying, etc. As far as dealing with fame, Beiber is doing it right.

December 20, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  96. The Price Is Wrong

She should have told her "son" that "he" was a girl.

December 19, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • angela.white128

Yes, it is. Christmas is coming!!! You wanna find your lover to have this wonderful time together? I think BillionaireFriends.COMit's a good pla'ce to me'et sweet friend even rich sin'gles. I am certain I can me;et a ri;ch man there, b'ecause I am at the begin;ning of my car;eer and I would like someone's sup;port.

December 20, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

Ok, so who in the h-ll is Justin Beaver?????

December 21, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |