Fandango's 10 worst Christmas movies
December 19th, 2011

Fandango's 10 worst Christmas movies

Movie ticket website Fandango polled customers to come up with the ultimate holiday flop, and now has a list of the top 10 worst Christmas movies ever made.

The top pick for worst Christmas movie ever was 1964's B-movie “Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.” According to the New York Times, the flick cost only $20,000 and features a cardboard set!

Other top contenders included “Home Alone 3” (the one without Macaulay Culkin), Hulk Hogan’s 1996 flick “Santa With Muscles,” and Arnold Schwarzenegger’s holiday family comedy “Jingle All the Way.”

Check out the final results:

1. "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians"
2. "Silent Night, Deadly Night"
3. "Jingle All the Way"
4. "Jack Frost"
5. "Santa With Muscles"
6. "Ernest Saves Christmas"
7. "Home Alone 3"
8. "Deck the Halls"
9. "Surviving Christmas"
10. "Christmas With the Kranks"

Funnily enough,“Santa Claus Conquers the Martians” is back on the big screen this holiday. ( Fandango says it’s a coincidence.) In case you’ve never had the pleasure, the movie’s playing in New York and Los Angeles and a few other cities until Christmas. View the list of theaters at SantaMartiansMovie.com.

1. cooking

It's in reality a great and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

October 25, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  2. secret

Hey there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

October 1, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. hot Celebrity Pictures

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

June 29, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. psicologos en rosario

Good theme, used to use it but decided to change over to another one just recently. Psicologas en rosario y psicologia en rosario para la ansiedad y depresion o depresivo. Sigmund Freud estubo en Argentina.

March 30, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Super Llama

I think Christmas with the Kranks should've been number one, not just for being terrible, but for having a pretty dubious message about conformity. When the guy who wants to save his money and do something different from everyone else for Christmas is ultimately painted as the bad guy, your movie has some seriously messed up priorities.

December 23, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. BILL H.

What about Santa's Slay starring Bill Goldberg. That was pretty bad

December 21, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Rob

Jack Frost with Michael Keeton was a good movie!
    This should be number one: 7. "Home Alone 3"

December 21, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Cam

Hey, I like "Jingle All the Way"... whatever.

December 21, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  9. Camille

How about Kiss Saves Santa? SO bad, it's good.

December 21, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  10. Tom

I don't know about bad, but "Badder Santa" with Bill Bob Thornton was far and away the best.

December 21, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  11. M.O.

You forgot "Odumbo leaves me a gift under the Christmas tree. An unemployment check that bounced"

December 21, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  12. Evan h g

You forgot about Santa slay

December 21, 2011 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  13. RS

I hated Christmas with the Cranks. That movie was so annoying. Never had I wanted to pummel people more, than while watching that movie. Ugh !

December 21, 2011 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  14. brokenteeth

Santa Claus conquers the martians is a classic .

December 21, 2011 at 2:56 am | Report abuse |
  15. GBR

Silent Night, Deadly Night is a classic! Obviously not a feel good movie, but for anyone that likes a little gore, it's great!

December 21, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  16. A

I agree with the whole list.

And 'Home Alone 3' once made me fall asleep on a flight I once took, and I NEVER sleep on planes.

December 21, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  17. Aaron in Hagerstown

One problem with the list. Unlike the first 2 Home Alone movies number 3 isn't actually a Christmas movie. The premise is the kid is home sick from school. Not a victim of neglectful parents. True it takes place during the winter, but Christmas nor any holiday is mentioned.

December 21, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  18. Tom Servo

No contest... "Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny". Makes "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" look like "Citizen Kane".

December 20, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  19. JohnC

Sounds like this list should have been "The 25 Worst Xmas Movies."

December 20, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jerry Don Baker

ION television is putting out some rather bad stinkers this year. Like, "Christmas Heist" and "Golden Christmas 2" to name a couple. The six new movies they financed are some of the worst drek ever put on television. If last year's selections were not bad enough. Its obvious that Brandon Burgess had lost his freaking mind. The man makes $15M a year and can't come up with anything better than Christmas Heist. I would classify it as the worst movie ever made but that would give credence to it even being a movie. Its actually closer to being a high school media production project. Kind of in the same vein as Palmetto Point, another boneheaded Burgess creation.

December 20, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  21. kathysam

"Bad Santa" has to be worse than most of these!

December 20, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  22. tonysgirl1959

I just watched Jingle All the Way & Ernest Saves Christmas! I love both of those movies! AND...I have Jack Frost on DVD and will watch it before Christmas again...like I do every year.......I hope by Jack Frost, they mean the horror flick, because the one with Michael Keaton is great!

December 20, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  23. MrBNatural

What no Santa Claus and the Ice cream Bunny? That is the worst Christmas movie of all time. It makes Santa Claus conquers the Martians look like an Oscar winning performance by comparison.

December 20, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  24. madhater

What was the one with Goldberg? I remember a lot of t!tt!es in that sh!t.

December 20, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Jim

"One Magic Christmas" – perhaps an artistic success, but the most depressing movie EVER!

December 20, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Lisa M.

The writer of this post is deluded. "Jingle all the way" is a great famkliy-oriented Christmas movie. We watch it (and bought the dvd) yearly. Definitely in our family's Christmas movie rotation.

December 20, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  27. aleppo1091

Now, now, Children! Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is so dreadful it's great! And all about family values. I have a mentally challenged daughter who "gets it." Watch it with your kids. Or, if you don't have kids, watch it with some spiked egg nog. ~smile~

December 20, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Vicki

Agree with everything on that list except for Santa Clause Conquers the Martians. Use to watch this every Christmas and it is good campy fun. Sort of like watching an Ed Wood movie, it is so bad it is a good. They left off the list any of those stupid movies with Tim Allen in them.

My favourite Christmas movies are Christmas Story, Christmas Carol (with Alastair Simms) and It's a Wonderful Life. Elf and Bad Santa are good for a laugh and for a good scare, you can't go wrong with Black Christmas.

December 20, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  29. jb

There are a lot worse Christmas movies out there than Home Alone 3. Bad Santa for one, Elf and any of the Tim Allen movies.

December 20, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Rob Liz

Jingle all the Way started out ok then rapidly devolved into an unfunny live action cartoon that was so over the top and stupid. Anybody who claims a Christmas Story is crap is a moron and probably is the reason why films like Twilight did so well at the box office. If you're sick of that movie then you probably shouldn't have watched it for the whole marathon:P

December 20, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  31. lisa

Ernest Saves Christmas is one of THE best Christmas movie of all times. Ranks up there with White Christmas and the 1947 Miracle on 34th Street. Where else can one see Santa pretend he's a truck full o' pizen snakes to save Christmas?

December 20, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Scrooge

Saving Christmas. Why was it on the WORST Christmas movie list? Two words. Ben Affleck. Nuff Said. Ok, now about Ernest. If you remember his movies, they were meant to be stupid! This was a fun movie if you were even the slightest bit a fan or just wanted to have a fun time and a bad choice for the list. Speaking of Bad, Bad Santa should be on the top of the list. Only saving grace of that movie was Lauren Graham. Horrible movie and should have been included.

December 20, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  33. jtp

I thought "Elf" was one of the worst Christmas movies ever.

December 20, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • JPX

Jtp, I completely agree! I never understood why this schmaltzy, one-joke film receives so much adulation. I can’t stand it.

December 20, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  34. CADCAM

Before I even clicked on the link to see the list, I said–Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, hands down! I saw that movie when I was ten, and was bored to death. I just kept walking up and down the movie aisle, and went to the bathroom probably six times, so I wouldn't fall asleep.

December 20, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Patches

List fails without the Star Wars Holiday Special.

December 20, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emperor Norton

The Star Wars Holiday Special was a television show, wasn't it? It wouldn't qualify for inclusion.

December 20, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • R2

Yes, it was a Christmas special shown only once. Apparently dancing Ewoks and Chewbacca was enough for Lucas to pull it from the airwaves forever. If there is a 10 Worst TV Christmas Specials, this would be close if not on the top.

December 20, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  36. No PepiCoe

Ask Gene Simmons..did they not make a "KISS" saves Christmas movie/cartoon ??

December 20, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vicki

That was on an episode of Family Guy. I thought they just made that up.

December 20, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  37. David

"Deck the Halls" was a riot. I highly recommend the movie.

Can't speak to any of the others... have not seen them.

December 20, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Jerry

I liked Christmas with the Kranks

December 20, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  39. Kathy

Surviving Christmas and Christmas with the Kranks?? I know you could have found two better for your list than that. They were pretty good movies.

December 20, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  40. Chewbacca

While not a movie, lets not forget the Star Wars Christmas Holiday Special.

December 20, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  41. WWLL

I liked Silent Night, Deadly Night (aka Black Chrsitmas and, as I recall, Slay ride), but I could do without all the others; personally, I'd put the first Home Alone on the list, and Ernest Saves Christmas. And, if you include TV movies, the Christmas Shoes.

December 20, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  42. Cait

Which Jack Frost? The horror flick of the one with Michael Keaton? I mean, they were both pretty terrible, but the horror one edges out the other by quite a bit in its rediculousness. At least the other Jack Frost had Michael Keaton...he was Batman!.

December 20, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  43. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSKZ9f5Au3k&w=640&h=390]

December 20, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  44. Patti L.

Another christmas movie that we watch every year, Black Christmas. It's an oldie, when Margo Kidder was still sane. But it's good if you have a warped sence of humour over some of the sappy movies.

December 20, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Cait

Yeah, they made a remake of that back in like 2005....it was sick and had some atrocious acting.

December 20, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  45. Really?

I can't believe Jingle All the Way is on this list. That movie is awesome! The Governator + Sinbad, come on...

December 20, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  46. Macauley Culkin

anyone else notice in the picture, on the Home alone 3 case, someone had the audacity to say "better than the first two". Am I the only one outraged by this?

December 20, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  47. Corey

What about the movie, "Santa's Slay?" ft. Bill Goldberg? lol it's pretty bad.

December 20, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  48. Jataka

Ernest Saves Christmas was an awesome movie.

December 20, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  49. Matt

I'm glad that Christmas with the Kranks is on the list. It was the first movie that came to mind when I clicked on the link for this article. My grandfather thought it was great and made my dad and I endure that atrocity a few years ago. It is the most cliched Christmas movie ever and flat out boring.

December 20, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  50. Brian

WHAT?!? Jingle all the way was awesome! So was Ernest Saves Christmas.

December 20, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  51. Greg

How about Santa's Slay with Bill Goldberg as an evil demonic Santa Clause. Classic!!!

December 20, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  52. Ed

I'm not going to argue that Silent Night, Deadly Night and Jingle All the Way are great films, but they're each boatloads better than Jack Frost and Santa With Muscles put together.

December 20, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  53. Aaron

No one should speak ill of Ernest. He SAVED Christmas

December 20, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
    • cindy

I'm with you, Aaron...Ernest has more heart than a lot of these posters do, AND he saved Christmas!

December 20, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  54. Joe in Pittsburgh

The only way "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" is palatable is if you watch the MST3K version.

December 20, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • dragonwife

The MST3K version – like all of their stuff – is HILARIOUS!

December 20, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Don't agree

Surviving Christmas was funny.

December 20, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  56. Mike

C'mon – I lOVED "Deck the Halls"!..........

December 20, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  57. Dillon Smith

There are quite a few movies from this list that I love. IJingle All The Way, Jack Frost, Ernest Saves Christmas,

December 20, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  58. MrGrace

Wow! I mean CLAUS not Clause, Duh!!!

December 20, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  59. MrGrace

Santa Clause Conquers the Matrians is a cult classic!!! I remember watching that when I was young. The theme has a rather catchy jingle to it – "They spell it S-A-N-T-A-C-L-A-U-S; Hooray for Santy Clause!!!" I love it!

December 20, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  60. Brian

Jingle All the Way was kind of funny. Definitely wouldn't put it in the top 10 worst.

December 20, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  61. Steve

Your forgot about Santa Claus (1959). Its truly hilariously awful

December 20, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  62. Cheif

Silent Night, Deadly Night is not a Christmas movie. It is a horror movie that takes place at Christmas. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie because it took place at Christmas?

December 20, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  63. Texan87

How is "Home Alone 3" a Christmas movie? I don't remember one scene in that movie (unlike the first two) that revolved around Christmas so much as the movie takes place in Chicago during the winter...

December 20, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  64. JJ

Wait a minute....Silent Night, Deadly Night is a CLASSIC!!!

December 20, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  65. brissa

Xmas movies in general suck.

December 20, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • MIke

So, Brissa, you do. Like you did last night. But hey, you're good at it...so be proud!

December 20, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  66. Santa Clause

I actually like Christmas with the Kranks. It was a good movie!

December 20, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  67. Randy

I guess because it was on TV that Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics isn't on the list.

December 20, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  68. Joe

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was not that bad.

December 20, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  69. bearcat

I think they polled ten people, and those ten were jewish. Jingle all the Way and Kristmas with the Kranks are both good holiday movies ....holiday movies are desgined for fun, not for Oscar nominations!

December 20, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  70. Jane

Obviously, the people compiling the list have never seen "Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure". This goes beyond bad. Not so bad to the point where there is some redeeming quality due to how bad it is, but actually, truly, bad. The only saving grace was having Sung Hi Lee walk around on an island.

December 20, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  71. Denese

Deck the Halls is stupid. I can tolerate the obnoxious neighbor, but the Kristin Davis character is stupid. I can't believe how fast she turns against her husband, to the point she goes behind his back and allows her teenage daughter to date a sailor that no one even knows. Her other great idea is to write a cookbook called "Food Food"?!?!

December 20, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  72. christian

Sorry but I love Ernest Saves Christmas. He's an idiot but it's a cute movie!

December 20, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  73. @1:20

Lmao!

December 20, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  74. Wright Williams Dot Org

Okay, so first of all there's TWO Home Alone films without Culkin, and of the two Home Alone 3 is clearly superior. Home Alone 4 is not just one of the worst Christmas films ever made, it's one of the worst films ever made, period. There are PLENTY of other Christmas-themed or related movies much worse than the films on this list. I think whoever made this article just used some lazy google searching and didn't actually do any visual research on it whatsoever.

December 20, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  75. JPX

Jingle All the Way has is terrific fun and should not be on this list. There is a Home Alone 4 that is just atrocious. Why is Silent Night, Deadly Night included? That's a horror movie, not a Christmas movie. There are tons of bad Christmas movies that have come out over the decades. What a dumb list.

December 20, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  76. Jazzy Jeff

Ernest Saves Christmas was not that bad. I liked it as a little kid and would still watch it today if it was on.

December 20, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  77. Concerned Citizen

Written by Lindsey Hunter Lopez? Who are you to say these are the 10 worst. Look at you, had to keep your last name when you got married..? Hahaha Can tell from the start you think your too good for others. Go away looser.

December 20, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  78. Easy Ed

Totally off base with Jingle All the Way. That movie is funny. Those people must not be parents

December 20, 2011 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  79. OrangeLady

Well Christmas with the Kranks, Deck the Halls & Ernest saves Christmas are some of my favorite Christmas movies. Who do they poll? Nobody I know...lol Merry Christmas everybody...

December 20, 2011 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  80. David

Silent Night Deadly Night was my favorite. Oh well.

December 20, 2011 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  81. JohnZee

A few years after Home Alone 3 came out I managed to catch about 15 minutes of the movie on cable television during the holidays and I have to admit that the young actor's lazy eye syndrome seriously creeped me out. Then I realized that even in the trailer you can tell that while one eye is focused, the other one just sort of hangs there like a paralyzed puppy waiting to be euthanized. So there I was sitting there watching that movie and all I could focus on was that poor kid's eye that he obviously had a problem focusing.

Poor kid, and at least in Jim Carrey's movie Liar Liar the cameramen made effort not to outright focus on the boy's painfully obvious lazy eye.

December 20, 2011 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  82. Jack

Interesting movies

December 20, 2011 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  83. Dee

I would have to agree with Lady M – we love Jingle All the Way and Deck the Halls – as for Home Alone 3, the WORST – not even a 'Home Alone' movie! Not ONE original character, just trying to ride on the success of previous Home Alone movies – does not even deserve to have the Home Alone name! And anything with 'Ernest' in it -YUCK!

December 20, 2011 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  84. Jeff

Forutnately i have only seen Jack Frost and HA3 on this list...

December 20, 2011 at 5:33 am | Report abuse |
  85. CenturionX

I loved "Jack Frost"!!! Its a tear jerk-er with enough comedy to keep things on the lighter side.

December 20, 2011 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  86. ajenn

there are no bad xmas movies for a kid,,,,adults yes! kids no!!!

December 20, 2011 at 4:24 am | Report abuse |
  87. David

Bill Murry's "Scrooged" should have been high on that list.

December 20, 2011 at 4:17 am | Report abuse |
  88. hgtjha

pssssh, they don't even mention WHY "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" is on this list: it's a Mystery Science Theater classic! if you don't know about it, look it up and see why it's even famous enough to make this dubious list. MST3k made it worth watching

December 20, 2011 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  89. hacker76

Where is four christmases with Reese and Vince? that movie stunk something awful.-

December 20, 2011 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  90. USA

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.

December 20, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  91. Kortni

Jingle all the way and Jack Frost are great... I loved them when I was a kid. My little brother LOVED home alone 3. These movies are silly, but fun and enjoyable for kids.

December 20, 2011 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  92. Phil

I vote for the Jack Frost with Michael Keaton being one of the worst...not the other Jack Frost campy horror film.

December 20, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Mark

Fortunately, Phil, your vote means nothing because you are the biggest fool on the planet if you think that. What are you jewish?

December 20, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  93. Jason

Don't forget Gremlins! (Hardly a bad movie by any stretch, though)
    Though I am a little surprised that Santa's Slay (starring Bill Goldberg and Dave Thomas) didn't make the list – Fran Drescher and Chris Kattan even make "cameo" appearances...

December 20, 2011 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  94. Beau

Why on Earth is A Christmas Story not on this list? That is the most god awful Christmas movie in the history of the world. My family and I spent the entire movie wishing the little brat would shoot his eye out just so the movie could end quicker.

December 20, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  95. Bill

How come "It's a wonderful life" didn't make the list? Not only is it one of the worst Christmas movies ever, it's also one of the very worst movies ever filmed period!

December 20, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  96. John

Star Wars Christams Special.Worst television event ever!

December 20, 2011 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  97. Will

How is Tim Allen's "Santa Claus" not on this list?

December 20, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  98. gggg

I agree with most of those choices. However, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is SOOOO bad it became funny. The others are just bad, but not bad enough to be anything but bad.

December 20, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  99. R Burns

Hey, some of my favorite movies are on this list! Looks like the author is taking them too seriously, and leaving out "Bad Santa"? I can think of a few other stinkers that would make this list look like a Disney lineup, all made "for the holidays". Missed the boat here.

December 20, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  100. cad3nc3@yahoo.com

I'm surprised to see Jungle All The Way. I watched that movie every year \_("_")_/

December 20, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  101. Moe Smith

The worst Christmas Special ever is hands down the Star Wars Christmas Special. It's insanely rare to find. Lucas doesnt even like to admit it exists but you can find it. Demonoid.com has torrents of it. it'll never be shown on public television for as long as Lucas is alive.

interestingly enough, he hates that production to the utmost capacity yet he created the atrocious Episodes 1 – 3 and felt they were master pieces... amazing...

December 20, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  102. SayNO2dem

These liberal nazi's will write up and article associating the words "Worst" with "Christmas" but when they write up what is the top 10 "Best" they'll use "Holiday" films.

December 19, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • GOP Brainwasher

Keep living in your fantasy lala land. Do you realize how delusional you sound? The conspiracy against Christmas ...

December 20, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Akira

Oh, grow up and get over your persecution complex.

December 21, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  103. txjew

Its not technically a movie, but the Star Wars Christmas Special is remarkably vile and unwatchable.

December 19, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  104. SayNO2dem

Are they going to write up an article about the 10 best Christmas movies? or was this a liberal shot at associating "Worst" with "Christmas"?

December 19, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • txjew

Not every show about Muslims has to be about terrorism, and not every article needs to bow low to the graven image of christmasodoltry.

December 19, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Christmas is the "Worst".

December 20, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
    • SomeGuyInNC

Christmas itself is the worst. It wasn't a big holiday even just 200 years ago, but you'd never know it today. Especially with the way we depend on it to jack up our GDP every year. For me it's just getting old, tired, trite, lame, banal, stale, blah.. same s–t different year.

Having said that, "Bad Santa" is the best Christmas (or holiday) movie EVER.

December 20, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  105. BHH

The only reason Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is on this list is because of Mystery Science Theater 3000

December 19, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Clint

I agree with 9 of them, but I personally liked the Ernest Saves Christmas one. Jim Varney died far too young......

December 19, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  107. emily

apparently no one has heard of the star wars christmas special. it was half dreadful yet half fantastic. you can't get it anywhere though – George Lucas made sure of that. :)

December 19, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Alex in NJ

Jingle All the Way? Really. Sinbad and the Governator. That's cinematic gold. Only way it could have been better is if Brendan Frazier and a talking CGI animal had been involved.

December 19, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  109. zebo4

Hey they forgot about Home Alone 4 which was worse than 3!

December 19, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  110. cindy lou who

Where r u christmas? I need to find u haha

December 19, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  111. and a happy new year!!

Merry christmas to all and to all a good night!! Love reading these funny azz comments

December 19, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  112. panthersofamerica

How can you guys not like A Christmas Story? It's a freaking classic. Elf is alright but it's a little too much for me. There are funny parts in it though.

December 19, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Andrew

"Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" on its own is terrible, but the MST3K version is a classic!

December 19, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Roscoe

I have sited two of those movies as my favorite Christmas movies. They will always be classics in my eyes.

Ernest Saves Christmas AND Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

I grew up with those movies! And I'm 25.

December 19, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Mike in NYC

How did Santa Claus the Movie (staring Dudley Moore and John Lithcow) NOT make the top of this list???!!! It was one of the worst pieces of garbage ever put on film. I think it was soooo bad that Marquee actually erased it from their memory? lol

December 19, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  116. reality check

The problem I havewith Jack Frostis the idea that thispoor kid has to go through losing hisfatheragain atthe end when he melts or whatever it is he did. Any kid who ever lost his father whould hate that. Think about that Your father dies and then yeah you get him back to play hockey with and then he dies all over again. And wile Im at it, ever realize that casper is a dead little boy? That sucks!

December 19, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Frank!

Santa Conquers the Martians is pretty bad, but it's fun to watch when you've had way too much to drink.

December 19, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe from CT, not Lieberman

It was also Pia Zadora's first credited movie. Nice to know her career went downhill from there.

December 20, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  118. Elwood

How did a Very Brady Christmas not get rung up on this list?

December 19, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Random

Some things people just block-out to preserve their sanity. + Jack Frost was a excellent B flick, but Jack Frost 2 Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman was a sad excuse for a film.

December 20, 2011 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
  119. Sherri

Jack Frost?? No way! And I liked "Christmas with the Kranks", too!

December 19, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  120. rhino

Honorable mention should go to Elf. I hate that movie. I hate seeing endless commercials for that movie! ARRRRRGGGHHH

December 19, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Verne

Ernest Saves Christmas should be on the best Christmas movie list.

December 19, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elwood

I know what ya mean Verne

December 19, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hayaday

I agree Ernest Saves Christmas is a staple in my home every year. It is most likely the only one of the Ernest movies I truly enjoy.

December 19, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  122. web dev 2410

I actually liked 8,9 and 10 on the list. surviving christmas had some funny moments in it.

December 19, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Alex

Likely every movie on that list has some defenders. But there are a few films I'd had to it that are actually considered classics. There was one called The Gathering which was an Emmy-winning film with Ed Asner about a dying old man who gathers his family for one last Christmas together. I consider it one of the worst because Christmas is a depressing enough time of year as it is without a movie coming along with such a depressing concept, especially for those of us unlucky enough to have in fact lost a close loved one during a past Christmas week. I just found out when I did a fact-check before posting this (some of us posters do in fact fact-check ourselves!) that, amazingly, the film was produced by Hanna Barbera of all people! (The guys who made The Flintstones, etc)

December 19, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  124. kid at Heart

Christmas With The Kranks-Great Movie! I'd love to skip Christmas go on a great vacation

December 19, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Eddie

Why, oh why, did this list not include that wretched "Christmas Story" or ELF?

NO movie is good enough to deserve an annual 24-hr marathon....certainly not that waste of film. And ELF was enough to make me want to go shoot MY eyes out. Both those movies must burn for all eternity.

December 19, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Alanna

I love Jack Frost, that's a great movie! Makes me cry every time. Fandango has NO taste in movies!

December 19, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark

Me too, Alanna. Something has to be wrong with you if you don't cry at the end of this movie. It's awesome. Fandago stinks.

December 20, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  127. kude

Personally, I don't really care which is the worst (though home alone three was terrible)

I do care for what people watch the most. I think it's not Christmas without A Charlie Brown Christmas.

December 19, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  128. quinna

I love earnest saves chriatms, jack frost and christmas with the kranks! This list is so totally wrong!!!! Lol

December 19, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Laurie

Surviving Christmas is hilarious & very cute, too. The ones that were polled for this list are obviously MOrons. :)

December 19, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • What she said

I agree, Survivng Christmas is a solid movie. Me and the wife rather enjoyed it.

December 20, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  130. Jeremy

Jingle All the Way is a great movie! Who made this list?

December 19, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Grinch

I would completely agree! I love Jingle all the Way, I watch it every year. It's one of my favorite Christmas movies..."I'ts Turbo Time!" Makes me laugh just thinking about it...

December 19, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  131. mike from iowa

I haven't caught "A Christmas Story" yet this year. Is it being boycotted? No one is playing it.

December 19, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

Christmas Story is my favorite all time. They play it Christmas Eve through Christmas Day. You can usually catch it on TBS, it runs 24 hours straight.

December 19, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe from CT, not Lieberman

It should be banned from ever being played again, except on July 4.

December 20, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  132. mike from iowa

Earnest Saves christmas shoudl not be on that list. That move maybe be silly or stoopid, but it was written to be that way on purpose. That a big difference from Home Alone 3, which was trying to be a quality sequel. You could put Earnest Saves Christmas on the top 10 silliest Christmas movies, but not top 10 worst.

December 19, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  133. JIMJim

There was also this Mexican film called Santa Clause that should be on this list – MST 3000 had a field day with it!

December 19, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  134. dane

Christmas with the Kranks-really? I loved that movie. I can name 50 Christmas movies that are aweful and Kranks would never make the list

December 19, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lindalou

Christmas with the Kranks was nails on the chalkboard boring.

December 19, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • G

Christmas with the Kranks was the first time I'd ever left a theater feeling personally angry at the universe. They use it in Guantanamo Bay to coerce confessions from terror suspects.

December 20, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Christmas with the Kranks is one of the most cliched and boring Christmas movies ever made. Not once did I laugh. Citing through it was pure agony, an agony I have rarely felt during a movie. If I was in the theater I would have walked out but instead I was watching it at home with my grandpa who enjoyed it. Christmas with the Kranks was the first movie that came to mind when I saw this article's headline and I'm glad it is one the list. It actually deserves to be higher than 10.

December 20, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  135. REPUBLICANS LOVE AYN RAND

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W07bFa4TzM&w=640&h=390]

December 19, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • David, CA

That direct to video piece of trash was almost as bad as the book! One of the worst of the year. Garbage in, garbage out.

December 19, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex in NJ

First off, what does this have to do with the article? It's not a Christmas movie. Second off, yes, it was a very poorly done film and it doesn't do justice to a great and very recently relative book.

December 19, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  136. dianne

Where is Nestor The Long Eared Christmas Donkey, Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny, and The Star Wars Holiday Special?

This list sucks

December 19, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • kat

♫Nestor was a donkey/♫Who seldom laughed nor played.../♫Cuz know one ever loved him in the stable where he stayed/♫All the camels teased him and the other donkeys too/♫They said "Look at little Nestor, there's nothing he can do...

That song has been stuck in my head for at least 25 years.

December 19, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  137. spyder

i watch ernst saves xmas all year round with my son. Yeknow what i mean vern...

December 19, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  138. REPUBLICANS LOVE AYN RAND

First i hate "Home Alone." It's so Damn illogical any real Robber would have just Shot The Kid.

December 19, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  139. AMERICA 1st

My 2 favorite Christmas films are Its A Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol with Alistair Sim

December 19, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • George Bailey

You and everyone else who has seen as least two Christmas movies.

December 19, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe from CT, not Lieberman

And it is a sacrilege to show the Colorized version of either film! May the person who authorized those versions be forced to eat all the fruitcake his relatives send him.

December 20, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  140. GIUK

And just what is wrong with Santa Claus Conqures the Martians, hmmmm?

December 19, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Skegeeace

Oh whatever! "Jingle All the Way" is freakin' AWESOME!

December 19, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  142. @8:02

Lol..yea, I remembered that one also. There is also a black and white movie "Silent Night, Bloody Night" (Not the same as "Silent Night, Deadly Night). Another escaped maniac..lol.

December 19, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Mike

Hey, I liked Jack Frost.

December 19, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark

So did I, Mike. It's one of the best Christmas movies ever made. If you don't shed a tear at the end, you're made of stone and shouldn't be celebrating Christmas, anyway.

December 20, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  144. Talliana

Is this person kidding, Jingle All the Way is great. I see this happen every year at Christmas where parents do stupid things just so their kids can get the "It" toy. OK I confess I paid $70 for a Lalaloopsy silly hair on ebay but it was worth it.

December 19, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  145. bmore.all.the.way

black xmas sucked, stupid horror movie.

December 19, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vicki

Black Christmas is awesome. It was one of the first slasher films and inspired Friday the 13th, Halloween and many others. Highly underrated movie. Who doesn't want to watch a good slasher movie on Christmas Eve?

December 20, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Beautiful Vixen

Lol. yea..you are right. I forgot about the horror one..lmao. That was stupid.

December 19, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  147. JJ

Which Jack Frost? The terrible horror film with Shannon Elizabeth or the horrible family film with Michael Keaton? I mean, they were both extra-horrible, but only one made the list. So, which is it?

December 19, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  148. kathy

love ernrst +santa clause movies+jackfrost

December 19, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  149. matty

Die Hard is the best xmas movie ever! YippeeKaiYaY!!!

December 19, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jedi

Diehard is not a Christmas movie

December 19, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike in NYC

Cmon Jedi ... of course Die Hard is a Christmas movie. I mean really ... it opens with the song Xmas in Harlem – it closes with Let is Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow – and John McClaine is going to LA to see his future ex-wife at her company's Christmas party. Get with the progam dude!!! lol

December 19, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Die Hard 1 and 2 are Christmas traditions in this house.

December 20, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Barnacle Bill

You're just another American who saw too many movies as a child.

Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne.

December 20, 2011 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
    • me

lol at Mike in NYC!!!

December 20, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jared

@Barnacle Bill

Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually.

December 20, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

Die Hard 1 and 2 are christmas movies, same with Lethal Weapon. Now that's a christmas movie marathon

December 21, 2011 at 3:50 am | Report abuse |
  150. christmas carol

Bad Santa and Buddy the Elf

December 19, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lindalou

Totally agree on Bad Santa!...never so depressed after watching a 'Christmas' movie.

December 19, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Gilbymour

Jingle All the Way is a classic!

December 19, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  152. tammyheral

I love nester the christmas donkey and its a wonderful life

December 19, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  153. J.

Jingle All the Way is awesome wth is going on

December 19, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert Rasmussen

I am with you, I happen to like this film and my kids love it.

December 19, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  154. santa.clause

whoever made this list must be irreverent! Santa Clause is the whole meaning of Christmas. Ask Macy's!

December 19, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Kevin

I have been wanting to watch Jingle All the Way.

December 19, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  156. shaun

You guys forgot Fred Clause! Totally Awful!!

December 19, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Reggy Brown

Jingle all the Way was Great... Home Alone 3 wasn't terrible either...

December 19, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Davester

Forgot to put "4 Christmases" on the list of terrible movies.

December 19, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Guest

I wish I could unsee home alone 3
    Also I dont know about the hulkster moviewise
    But I did like suburban commando
    and real american,his hit single

December 19, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  160. James sr

Hey leave the hulkster out of it as a kid i loved that movie, adults need to think of wut the kids like more then wut they like. Jack frost is also another flick that most kids like rather then adults.. Duh.!!!!! Allow a kid to coment on wut he likes and see the results....

December 19, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barnacle Bill

No. You demonstrate with remarkable clarity why you are considered idiots.

December 20, 2011 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
    • me

I like your comment, but it's spelled w-h-a-t not w-u-t. Let's not lose what English is left!

December 20, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  161. rite

Ernest rocks!

December 19, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vern

Ernest definitely rocks! How could someone not like such a heartwarming film? I believe that Ernest is helping Santa as we speak.

December 19, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Skin Chimney

Ernest died a long time ago :(

December 19, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • George Sr.

Ernest was the EP-i-tome of excellence.

December 20, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Ernest Saves Christmas is one of my favorite Christmas movies :p

December 20, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Mike C

Know what I mean, Vern?

December 20, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • me

this list is dissappointing. Home Alone 3 is cute, I loves some Earnest and, JackFrost was kind of weird but entertaining. Does this critic even remember what it's like to be a kid???

December 20, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Angel

JINGLE ALL THE WAY IS A CLASSIC!!! Whomever put this list together needs to be slapped!

December 19, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Leigha

So glad to see Dolly Parton's classic, Smoky Mountain Christmas, didn't make the list, lol.

December 19, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Lmao

I love Silent Night, Deadly Night. It's fun seeing Santa going out on a killing spree. Lmao!

December 19, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  165. timmie

Dont forget Mr. Hankey. He brings Holiday Cheer.

December 19, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Jolly Elf

I love "Jack Frost" with Michael Keaton. I still watch it when it comes on tv!

December 19, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • vsc

I'm with you, I liked it.

December 19, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sherri

Me, too! That's one of the Christmas movies I always try and watch.

December 19, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Terrible movie. Every year at this time I find it on TV and try to give it another shot. But it still is terrible.

December 19, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yossarian

This article doesn't indicate which Jack Frost is on the list – Michael Keaton snowman or homicidal snowman.

December 19, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jorge

Yossarian is correct, it doesn't specify which Jack Frost is on the list, I really enjoyed watching the family one. I heard reviews on the other Jack Frost and it's supposed to be a really bad movie.

By the way, there are probably other worse movies people don't know of that should be on this list...

December 19, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amy

I love Jack Frost!!!

December 20, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
    • snowy day

Jack Frost hahaha....I remeber when that family oriented one came out and all I could remember was the original slasher flick with the homicidal snowman and the bath scene with the carrot....oh my..... I'm pretty sure this one rightly deserved to be on the list haha.

December 20, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Darlene

Agreed – Jack Frost was so good.

December 20, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • tulips57

I'm with you, I watch it every year and continue to enjoy it.

December 20, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aubrie

I like the original, classic, animated version much better.

December 20, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  167. trisha

Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? I sure am. I hope everyone will have a happy one. Maybe all the little kids will be happy.

December 19, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jedi

The kids would have a better time if you would stop posting on here and spend time with them

December 19, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • MotherSuperior

I hoep you have a happy Christmas too Trisha!!

December 19, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Booo

Silent Night, Deadly Night is a Christmas classic! Hahaha!

December 19, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yogi

You have no taste in movies

December 19, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • OvernOut

We actually saw part of the filming of "Silent Night Deadly Night". They were filming a night scene in Weehawkin, NJ, just before New Years. No snow that year, they were using plastic flakes. The ambient temps were in the 60s at 2 am, it was unusually warm that year.

December 19, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yossarian

Yogi has no sense of humor.

December 19, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • jesse

TOTALLY!!! I love it when that dude gets his head chopped off as he sleds down the mountain!!!!

December 20, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
    • archchuzzlewit

Garbage day!!!.....ok I know that's from Silent Night Deadly Night 2....but still.

December 20, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • RapistWit

What Yossarian said.

December 20, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  169. yeah

If i live until going home time, ive got a hamburger waiting for me! ! ! Plus 2 happy kitties who will be glad to see me! ! ! Y E S ! ! !

December 19, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • jesus

Having a warm furry/hairy thing waiting for you to stroke is what life is all about. I prerfer the human variety.

December 21, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  170. emma

I liked A Waltons Christmas. Also Christmas Story.

December 19, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • str8whtguy

What about "Bad Santa"? "F*** me Santa! F*** me Santa!"

December 19, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mrs Marvel

And yet somehow the He-Man and She-Ra Christmas Special was not included on the list. Could it have been omitted because it was a TV special? It is utter crap, btw.

December 19, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • LadyM

Some of my favorites are on here...Jingle All the Way is a classic...love it. I love Christmas with the Kranks (Free Frosty, Free Frosty). Deck the Halls is watched at this house also...not the greatest but would not have but it in the top ten worst movies.

December 19, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jordan

8 Crazy Nights from Adam Sandler is the worst Christmas movie.

December 20, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
    • jesse

silent night deadly night one of my favorite films!!! these lists must be made by either women or gays.

December 20, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
    • bindiboi

Jordan, 8 Crazy Nights is a Hanukkah movie, not Christmas.

December 20, 2011 at 4:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Whatever

@Jesse – I don't know which 'gays' you're including in your stereotype, but all the ones I know LOVE horror movies. Watch your words – they're makin' ya look like a fool.

December 20, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • victorian

@Whatever – VERY well said to 'jesse'. I'm so tired of people throwing all kinds of words around. They are powerful. Stop it!

December 20, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • angela.white128

Beauty! Attention! Check this! Christmas is coming!!! You wanna find your lover to have this wonderful time together? You know any billio;naire club? BillionaireFriends.COMit's the best cl;ub for seek;ing the ric;h in the world.....It's for rich and wealthy people who are seeking long last and enduring relati;onships! Hope everyone can find each love there.

December 20, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • dogjawinc

I don't get why everyone pans 'Jingle All the Way'. Yes, it is ridiculous, but so is 'The Waterboy'. It's just fun, especially at Christmas and Sinbad is a scream!

December 21, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |