While you were working...
December 16th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• This time it seems Alyson Hannigan really is pregnant (and not just bloated). Although she said earlier this year that her belly was filled with food, not a baby, the actress and her husband are now expecting their second child. [GossipCop]
  • One 105-minute doc on Justin Bieber just isn't enough, apparently. TLC has secured the U.S. rights to a Brit special that sounds similar to "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never," as it goes "behind-the-scenes" with the young star. The hour-long program will air December 21. [EW]
  • An extended preview of "30 Rock" has arrived, featuring James Marsden as Liz Lemon's boyfriend "Chriss" (yup, with an extra "s") and Kristen Schaal as "Hazel Whatshername." The NBC comedy returns January 12 at 8 p.m. ET. [Jezebel]
  • Former "X Factor" contestant Marcus Canty isn't going to win the recording contract, but the singer hasn't let being eliminated dash his spirits. His next stop, he hopes, is a sitcom. [E!]
  • And now, for Rob Lowe as Drew Peterson in Lifetime's "Untouchable":

Filed under: While you were working

1. weasel

@Jolly Elf no way maybe you like smelling Jolly d!cks I like clean pu55y.

December 19, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jolly Elf

@weasel are u saying that men don't stink down there? Have u ever taken a whiff at a man's "taint"? *gag*

December 19, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. Callia

I think some of you people have completely lost your minds. Some funny comments thou.

December 19, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  4. weasel

@Mr.Ed did you snag my name?If you didn't forgive me,but if you did dude that's just wrong.Now if it was one of those girls with the smelly cats,I don't wish you any bad luck.Just put about a half cup of baking soda and a cap full of Clorox in your bath water,do that twice a day for a week and then get it to once a day and trust that thing will be right.

December 19, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  5. magic balls ?

At weasel number one. Ed started the dirty talk. I just finished. Shut him up too. Lol No thx needed !

December 19, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  6. ?

What is wrong with you people?

December 19, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  7. weasel

Hey!Who snagged my name?My last statement was jealous stupid head.You are jealous of me aren't you?Magic Balls you're were funny before the conversation changed to dirty women,that's kind of mean.Just playing about stupid head Merry Christmas everybody.

December 19, 2011 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  8. Sam

Can't you people stop fighting. I don't think any of the people names mentioned on here tonight are on here anymore.

December 19, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  9. magic balls ?

Yea you are using your quiet voice. I cant hear you at all ! Lol im out of here. [For now ed]

December 19, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  10. magic balls ?

You dont have a reason you loser. 'Coos' as you say is not a answer. Sleep tight f@g boy.

December 19, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  11. @magic balls

Shhh. I'm using my quiet voice. I think you are right. Probably too much pressure in his brain trying to think of a comeback. It probably knocked him completely out. Later!

December 19, 2011 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  12. u two pigs

its easy coos i hate every1 of u a55holes

December 19, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  13. Santa's helper

Yeah, I'd like to know that, too. You aren't happy unless you are spreading your sh!t. You just can't stand that fact that there are others on this blog who are sick of you and your crap.

December 19, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  14. magic balls ?

Ed how can you not stand ppl you dont even ducking know ?

December 19, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  15. pigs like u 2

I hoppe u 2 get hit by a truck tomorrow. i cant stand u mother fu ckers die already just do the world a favoe get sick n die

December 19, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  16. Santa's helper

Really! That's the best you can do! I haven't seen either of them post in over a month. You are one desperate azz hole to try that one. Speaking of pigs. How do you enjoy rolling in the sh!t! It seems to agree with you!

December 19, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  17. magic balls ?

Um ed there is no starfire or missy here. Dude you okay ?

December 19, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  18. pigs like u 2

i heard ur daddies did bad things to u no wonder ur so mess up

December 19, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  19. pigs like u 2

Missy n starr fish i heard both ur mothers r who res and ur fathers walked out on yous that why u come on here n give peeps a hard time. fatty n stinky.

December 19, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  20. Santa's helper

Well, if I was Missy or Starrfire I would be so proud that you hated us. You are so off base, must be that alcohol haze you are in. Try again, little man. It seems you can't handle anyone these days. Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

December 19, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  21. magic balls ?

Dude ! Rly die ? How ducking old are you ? Your not even sure who the he!!your talking to. Whos the loser ?

December 19, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  22. pigs like u 2

U two homely dried up smelly ku nt. hey starfish u came on here n said that u smell like it. so dont change the topic on that. missy is to fat to wash herself

December 19, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  23. @eddie

U know u love it or are wouldn't keep bringing it up. Smelly puxxy for u better than none!! Lmao!!

December 19, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  24. pigs like u 2

Good night you two losers missy and starrfire. u 2 k unts disgust me. i pry you bothe would die already

December 19, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  25. magic balls ?

Your so concerned how some1s k unt smells. Why dont you bend over and take a wiff of that stinking thang between your legs Smells like sh!t literally doesnt it boy.

December 19, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  26. Santa's helper

You sure do talk a lot about stinky women. I'm sure that's all you ever known. Sad to be such an expert in that, of all things. Ho Ho Ho....I would say!

December 19, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  27. dont

U starfish and missy have anything better to do than roam this blog. get a fxxking life you fat losers

December 19, 2011 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  28. Oh Eddie boy

Such a sour puss. Did you get a hold of some bad booze? That's not the kind of Christmas cheer I've been talking about.

December 19, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  29. magic balls ?

What misfit group ? Like on rudolph and he goes to misfit island ? What did you have to drink tonight mr ed ? You a whiskey man ?[Man ?] Beer drinker ? Shots ? Whats your choice ?

December 19, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  30. @Starrfire

It must be pretty nasty walking around with a smell shrimp stinking k unt.

December 19, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  31. @magic balls

Stfu . every1 knows that ur a part of that fxxking misfist group. u ppl live on here

December 19, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  32. @magic balls

Glad to see you still here! Eddie boy has arrived!

December 19, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  33. @a55hole5

I wondered when you'd show back up. Just get home from the bar? Full of rage? Ready to rock?

December 19, 2011 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  34. magic balls ?

Yea their happy too.lol Nothing better than the cg !

December 19, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  35. a55hole5...

Good starrfire and ur wack team

December 19, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  36. Santa's helper

Good night Magic balls & weasel #2 (Words I never thought would come out of my mouth in the same sentence.) Nice chatting with you. Merry Christmas!

December 19, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  37. magic balls ?

Who could possibly have a problem with you ? A ho ho ho or a hung hung hung ? [I think thats on his christmas wish list again this year]lol

December 19, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  38. @Happy balls

May the Christmas glow be your guide.

December 19, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  39. Santa's helper

It was somebody who really had a bug up their azz about me. Can you imagine? Ha Ha Ha, I mean ho ho ho.

December 19, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  40. magic balls ?

Later weasel number two. Lol !

December 19, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  41. magic balls ?

Happy holidayer-tt !

December 19, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  42. magic balls ?

Lol ! Who was the first weasel ?

December 19, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  43. weasel

This one is female – dunno abt the other one lol

December 19, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  44. weasel

It's okay cos I'm not the weasel u were talking to earlier. LMAO!!

December 19, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  45. @weasel

We are laughing with you, not at you. Got to learn to read between the lines. Good one magic balls!

December 19, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  46. weasel

Oh my gosh I can't believe he still remembers me!! Fond memories..

December 19, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  47. magic balls ?

I dont think every1 has. I ran into bubbles the other day and he told me to tell you hi ! Lmao-all in fun weasel !

December 19, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  48. weasel

I know you'll prob say I walked right into it. What the heck! Sure have – hasn't everyone?

December 19, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  49. magic balls ?

Okay. Was just having fun. You dont have to answer.

December 19, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  50. magic balls ?

A pacifier and a nap must have a blanky ! Lol

December 19, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  51. weasel

You already asked 2 questions

December 19, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  52. @magic balls

Crabby? Need a nap? How could they say that about us? We are just joking around with ya. All in the spirit of fun!

December 19, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  53. magic balls ?

Im not talking about now. When you were a child.

December 19, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  54. magic balls ?

Okay. Do you remember blowing bubbles when you were a child ?

December 19, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  55. magic balls ?

Jolly elf A blanky too ?

December 19, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  56. weasel

Whatever. Might as well humor u

December 19, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  57. magic balls ?

O weasel you mad ? Just having some fun. Got time for one more weasel ? [In the name of fun]Just a yes or no again-you game ?

December 19, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  58. @Jolly Elf

The most sought after gift for these bloggers should be a pacifier and a nap! Too many crabby babies on the blog. As for me, I want a Kindle Fire!

December 19, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  59. @magic balls

Good one! He walked right into that one! LMAO! I knew where you were going with that! Ho Ho Ho.....

December 18, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  60. magic balls ?

One more question ? How did you get his little legs apart ?

December 18, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  61. weasel

Yeah in gramma's trunk

December 18, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  62. magic balls ?

O your here. Question is-have you ever smelled moth balls before ?[Being serious]

December 18, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  63. weasel

What is the question??

December 18, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  64. @magic balls

Google coot! LMAO!

December 18, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  65. @magic balls

I knew what ya meant. A weasel with old ppl smell. Ho Ho! Ok, an old guy with old ppl smell. Just a little Holiday cheer.

December 18, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  66. magic balls ?

All this ball talk musta scared little weasel off. Might be weasel had to google the word coot ! Lol Suppose I will have to ask another time.

December 18, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  67. @magic balls

A weasel with moth balls. Sounds like one confused little animal.

December 18, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  68. magic balls ?

Weasel still here ? I have a question for you.

December 18, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  69. magic balls ?

I doubt it. Any1 who calls some1 stupid head undoubtedly has nothing magic about them. Weasel more than likely is some old coot that smells like moth balls ! Lol

December 18, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  70. @magic balls

I wonder if the weasel has magic balls?

December 18, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  71. @weasel

I'm a stupid head? Oh, how you wound me! I'm jealous of nobody, especially somebody named weasel! Ho ho ho!

December 18, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  72. magic balls ?

It is ! Know what else is a wonder ? I wonder why the ppl trolling have it for ppl they dont know. The blogs have gone to he!!cuz of them. I wonder if there is a answer in the magic ball.

December 18, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  73. weasel

@Santa's helper you're just jealous of me you stupid head.

December 18, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  74. @magic balls

It is, isn't it! Happy Holidays!

December 18, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  75. magic balls ?

It is a wonderous time of year. Lol

December 18, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  76. LOL

I wasn't talking about those balls when i wrote the comment..lol. I really meant the magic ball. See..you put words in my mouth. Thanks for the lol thou. Good night

December 18, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  77. @10:27

He sure does know a lot about them, too! Makes ya wonder! lol

December 18, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  78. magic balls ?

R them the big hairy ones mr ed keeps talking about ?

December 18, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  79. @10:16

No magic balls. There's a joke there, but I'll let it go. Everybody gives themselves away sooner or later. I would think that Vixen would lighten up. She took a pretty good beating over the last couple of weeks. Again, benefit of the doubt. We will just watch & see. I'm watching for a Christmas miracle!

December 18, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  80. @@9:05

Forget it. this is getting to confusing lol. good night

December 18, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  81. @@9:05

mmmm interesting. How will you know if this so call "vixen" is trolling? Not to be a smart a** but do you have a magic ball?

December 18, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  82. @Jolly Elf

Blow up dolls always seems to be high on Eddie's list every year.

December 18, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  83. @weasel

Lonely is something I'm not. I'm so sorry that I bore you to tears. I'm just heart sick over that. My whole life is shattered now. What will I do? .........LMAO, that's what! Yeah, I bet you volunteer. Being a mean old drunk doesn't count cause you show up at the shelter. Try again! and......ho ho ho!

December 18, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  84. weasel

@Santa's helper yea you hit a nerve alright the one that bores me to tears.You are not funny or cute as I previously stated,you sound lonely and desperate some thing's wrong with you,what no one to hold for Christmas?Well just do what I do,volunteer your time to help the less fortunate.Merry Christmas.

December 18, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Jolly Elf

Anyone know what the most popular, "asked for" toys are this year? Just curious...

December 18, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  86. @9:16

Unless you are Eddie boy, who am I being a jerk to? Ok, I made a funny about Vixen. I'm sorry. Santa wouldn't be pleased. I'm usually only a good helper. I only go after the naughty. I went to the dark side for a moment. Please accept a big Christmas sorry. Happy Holidays!

December 18, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  87. @9:05

It doesn't bother me at all. It's all a verbal game. Again, I don't appreciate the vulgar talk, especially when it is directed to innocent ppl. I do enjoy the back & forth, the funnier the better. The funny has been missing for a long time, though. As for vixen, I'm pretty sure this is you. Again, I have nothing against you. You said you were going to quit trolling. We will see. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Eddie boy, I don't think there is any hope for him, even at Christmas. Season's Greetings!

December 18, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  88. @7:47

The reality is you're being a jerk just like mr. Ed.

December 18, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  89. @@7:31

You seem to take things to heart. Maybe you shouldn't be in the game if the comments bother you (just saying). It can get pretty burtal on here. As for vixen, you should give her the benefit of the doubt. She isn't the one trolling you. Have yourself a Merry Christmas as well.

December 18, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  90. @7:31

I'm a very nice person. I just like sparring with whomever. Eddie Boy likes to be as disgusting as possible. I do take offense to that. I was taught to respect all people. When he flings the crap, I tend to react. Vixen admitted to trolling everyone. She said she was done. Who knows. But, how can you not joke about her name, especially at Christmas time. She should just laugh that off. It's a joke. But.....Have a merry Christmas!

December 18, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  91. @7:18

who do u think i am? U dont seem to be such a bad person. to answer your other questions. y would it matter to u? U seem to have a set mind about hating these two ppl.

December 18, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  92. @7:12

Well, you think wrong. Maybe I am wrong about who you are, but you let them take the blame. I tell you who I'm not. Doesn't really narrow it down for you, but I don't want others to take my credit. That's the difference between you and me. Keep trying, though.

December 18, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  93. @7:07

Who's getting upset? im not upset. im talking to u in nicely. how is that getting upset?

December 18, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  94. @7:01

Lol but your not good at the game yourself bc u keep blaming the wrong people. I think your starrfire.

December 18, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  95. @6:59

I'm hardly a troll. I'm Santa's helper! Even if the cc gang was here, don't you think they would be all over your idiotic comments. I don't need any gang to get over on the likes of you. You are so freakin' easy to upset, who needs help? I think I'm doing a great job all by myself! I'm so glad that you are enjoying this! So am I!

December 18, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  96. @Eddie boy

Have you not heard of deception? You are not really good at playing the game, are you? I could be a guy, I could be a gal. Something that you will never figure out. I guess you'd better brush up on your holiday song's & greetings. Trust me, they have been around a long time. I'm pretty sure most ppl know them. Keep guessing, though!

December 18, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  97. @6:53

Lol. I like that. u think u r annoying me? i'm actually enjoying this. So which one of are u? in cc circle. which one r u? And dont pretend to be just a random troll

December 18, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  98. @6:48

i think you are a lady because no man in his right mind would talk like that. fa la la la la and come on here under santa's elf n so on. that's just g@y unless u r g@y

December 18, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  99. @6:49

The gift of annoying the fukk out of you! Happy Holidays!

December 18, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  100. @6:37

What gift is that?

December 18, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  101. @6:37

I don't really care who you are! Makes no difference to me. What makes you think I'm a gal? I know you don't have a clue who I am. I'm here to jingle your bells. How's that working for you? Fa la la la la la la la la!!!!!

December 18, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  102. @@6:32

It's not vixen. what's with you and girl anyway? you seem to wish it was her. u say her name a lot for someone that's doesn't seem to be on here. even mr. ed is not on here. shows how bad you're at this. the blame game

December 18, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  103. @6:32

Nobody is causing any problems, but Eddie boy & maybe his gal Vixen. You are the only one causing any kind of trouble on this blog. I'm here just trying to spread holiday cheer. Sorry you don't have a humorous bone in your body. You sure can dish it, but you sure can't take it. Kind of immature, aren't you! So, how are you enjoying my gift to you? Merry Christmas!

December 18, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  104. @@6:22

Sorry to disappoint u lady but this is not vixen.

December 18, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  105. what

A bunch of dumb a55e5

December 18, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  106. @6:22

We miss her witty comments as much as we miss Eddie boy's. Vixen has been busy working on the sleigh team lately. She was so fat this year, that Santa made her do extra flights to get into shape. She really needs to stop ho ho hoeing around. Santa is not pleased with her this year. But....Happy Holidays!

December 18, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  107. @5:41

yea that's still them on here. they always here causing trouble. The mad rap3r is behind most of it. f@g boy that he is.

December 18, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  108. @@Mr ed

What's the matter? miss her? U keep going there

December 18, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  109. @Troll

Ur obession is quite funny for urself bc u keep blaming the wrong people. what's the matter? U think nobody else comes on here other than the one u're blaming. get a life jerk.

December 18, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  110. @mr ed

And take that b!tch OH with u, k ?

December 18, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  111. @mr ed

I think my little pony is on now. Take ur meds and go watch television,k ? Dont get urself so upset. Remember the psychiatrist said that wasnt healthy for u. Come on lets step away from the computer now. Thats a good little eddie boy.

December 18, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  112. @seems

Oh Eddie boy. I really get under your skin, don't I. Don't you tell everyone, don't answer them. They will go away. Can't follow your own advice? Not too bright, huh? As far as the cc gang go, that is laughable. You are so jealous of those ppl, and they aren't even here. What is wrong with you? I'm your problem now. Best get used to it! Happy Holidays!

December 18, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  113. @Oh

Glad to bring you all that holiday cheer! I see that I am just brightening your day! I must say, though, you are blaming the wrong ppl. I've told you before, nobody is needed to take care of you. It is all my pleasure! Merry Christmas!

December 18, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  114. seems

Like charlie crack and the mad rap3r cant contain they fat old wh ores

December 18, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  115. OH

STFU STARRFIRE , MAD RAP3R AND WHOEVER ELSE IN YOUR FXXKING CIRCLE THAT'S ON HERE! MY GOD U MOTHER FXCKERS ARE THE MOST ANNOYING A55HOLES ON THE BLOG!

December 18, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  116. @weasel

The reindeer are very upset with your suggestion, too. Beware of what may come down your chimney on Christmas eve! It won't be Santa, just saying... Season's greetings!

December 18, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  117. @weasel

Perfect name for you! Apparently, I've hit a nerve. Ho Ho Ho! Rudolph was a big pile of steaming sh!t just for you! Happy Holidays!

December 18, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  118. weasel

@Santa's helper?STFU that horse is dead,this sh!t is not cute.Go roast some reindeer nuts over an open fire why don't cha.

December 18, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  119. @12:07

Yes, we know Eddie boy. Such a sad life you live!

December 18, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Mad

I like causing trouble. it makes me happy.

December 18, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Santa's helper

Merry Christmas everybody! Santa is not happy today. Eddie boy has put him in a very sour mood. Better watch out, you better not cry. Santa Claus is coming to town, but I think he's going to skip Eddie boy's house. He has been a very bad boy this year. Can you even imagine what Christmas is like at his house? That must be a laugh riot, everybody drunk & beating the crap out of each other. Not a Hallmark moment! I guess he is a lost cause. Happy Holidays!

December 18, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  122. starrfire

Just wanted to peek in to wish y'all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with love, laughter and peace. Take care!

December 18, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  123. @mr ed

Your name should be arnold. Your disgusting p I g. How does it feel to be lonely all the time, huh eddie pig with nothing but a curly tail ! Btw Mary told us you aint got what it takes to reach her eye !

December 18, 2011 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
  124. santa

Mary and joyce and the mad rapper r sucking and licking my big hairy balls . im going to shoot soon and im i want to shoot it in mary's left eye while mad rub my balls and joyce is rubbing on mary's k u nt

December 18, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  125. mad b!tch..oops mad raper

I love my hos' smelly funky. it give a flavor. im too cheap to buy soap and flavor the pus w some honey n cream. just give me the taste of shrimp. yum yum yum on dirty ole s c um . the b it ches r dirty but that what i love

December 18, 2011 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  126. Joyce

To mary. wish i can say the same for u u b!tch. u rank and stink like the ocean dried up with dead fish. Wash ur nasty pu5 b!tch n stop being a ho

December 18, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  127. Mary

I just ate out peace and starrfire and those kunts are nothing compare to the sweet nector of my w hore joyce. she is a tasty dish of honey n nuts

December 18, 2011 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  128. 11'32

I rather eat the coal u nasty fxxking p!g @starrfire u r forever branded shrimp b!tch. dont try to change it. die already stinky h o

December 18, 2011 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  129. @starrfire and cc gang

u cant all kiss my happy holday a s s . Santa is creaming some good s c .um on mad rapper's face right about now!!!! oh yea!!! how u like like f@g boy mad rapper?! lol. oooo me like it o so good santa said mad raper

December 18, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  130. Santa's helper

No, it's me! Merry Christmas everyone! Santa requires all his helpers to be clean & fresh at all times. We smell like holiday goodness. You bad little trolls better shape up. Santa said something about buying a coal mine this year, because you all have been such naughty trolls. There's still time to be good! Season's greetings!

December 17, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  131. he he

I want a gooo baaa. gooo baaa

December 17, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  132. chiny

If one put whipcream on shrimp pu55y what do one get? ..omfg...i'm going to puke thinking of it. girl wash that nasty thing

December 17, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  133. @@10:23

Nad. it's the one that doesn't wash, bath, shower her stinking pu55y. starrfire. she can't seem to stay away from this blog. She is like one of those sad women that keeps going back to a man that beats her thinking he loves her..lol. damn women neads to get they a5$ kicked

December 17, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  134. @10:23

Hi mary. how is joyce? We remembered your comment about your fa la la

December 17, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  135. the..

Mad f@g rap3r caused a LOT of damaged on here by planting seeds when all along he was friends with the wack team.

December 17, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  136. @10:23

Nobody is spreading hate. Only Christmas joy. Fa la la la la! Happy Holidays to all! Even to Eddie boy, I send joyous tidings. Fa la la la la la la la la!

December 17, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  137. i get-

Off writing mean comments then dont come back n read what they write. it starts the ball of hate like what the mad raper did.

December 17, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  138. @8:20

no... Actually u n ur friends killed this blog. but yet u still cant stop coming back to voice ur opinion which no one care to here. Thought u found another blog to go on? u must have an obession of feeding the trolls. The problem is w u ppl. they lay off n u come right back attacking ppl, that is. Happy Holidays to you..NOT.

December 17, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Name (required)

But people should only drink m
    water, juice, or milk. Sometimes a soda or soup. Chichen soup is a good healthy drink. So is pineapple juice.

December 17, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Name (required)

Why are you going out to drink?
    It is safer and better to do it at home.

December 17, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  141. little debbie

Knock knock, any1 here ? They didnt give us much to comment on did they ? So what is every1 up to ? I just wrapped my bfs christmas gifts. Meeting my friends for drinks in a hour. Have to get there before the band starts ! Hope blog comes back to life soon. Lol

December 17, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Centurion

Yup, this blog is dead dead dead...

December 17, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  143. @@thomas

Mad rap3r is as gay as they come

December 17, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  144. @thomas

Mad raper likes it that way. u mad raper.

December 17, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  145. @thomas

I heard u love inhaling n chowing down on some big hairy balls

December 17, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Mr. Ed

Yea. i bet u bend over for him 2 have entrance @thomas after giving the gift

December 17, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  147. baby daddy

What happened to the paternity test circus? Where's Maury?

December 17, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  148. @jake

Well, don't you sound like the perfect family man. Bah Humbug to you!

December 16, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  149. @Tim

Without ladies, no men. Think about it.

December 16, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  150. @Quami

If so, id like to order a number 14 with extra fried rice. YUM ! You chineesers are the best !

December 16, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  151. @Quami

That sounds like a Chineese name. Are you from China? You folks sure make some good vittles.

December 16, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  152. toes

I gots me 8 toes on one foot. Thats a bunch of toes.

December 16, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Quami

@Sh!t head,turd or whatever you dumb a55ed name it Miss James is a queen.Now you,you're no better than some dead horse doo doo.You disrespectful coward.

December 16, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  154. chimchim

ETTA TUUURD ; ) LOL. Thats a good one.

December 16, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  155. chimchim

I wish it was me. I bet it was some good trolling fun. Woulda made my holidays merry and brighter. Anyone with a first name like ETTA is good for a few laughs.

December 16, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  156. tim

yeah. ladies are mean. mean mean mean.

December 16, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  157. oh..

Sum1 or a few were p!ssing some ppl off on there. thought it was u ..the one that doesnt pick sides.

December 16, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  158. jake

Crimmas for guys is worse than death. It is just us spending ecery cent we can scrounge up on ungrateful emotional stupid cows called females so the wont make the rest of the year a living heck.

December 16, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  159. TODD .on beavis and butthead

I think it is the worst holiday ever. Just a way for stores to sell a bunch of junk no one would normally buy. Definitly a craaaptastic holiday. But then that is insulting the word craaptastic.

December 16, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  160. turdmiester 7

Anyone H8 crimmas as much as me? In my family crimmas is living heck. Buncha females getting emotional about this or that dead relative and because we didnt do what they wanted for crimmas. Female make crimmas living heck.

December 16, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  161. turdmiester 7

I wanted to troll on the etta tuurd blog but there were already too many post. She was a gross ol kneegroow lady.

December 16, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  162. @But Mr Ed

Yes they are! lol

December 16, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  163. umm

Saw that u were a busy person 2day causing havoc on etta james blog

December 16, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  164. But Mr Ed

Charlie and Mad aren't f@ggits, silly little eddie. U just got a little confused. Shhhh, its okay.

December 16, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  165. blogger

Please stop! This is getting tiresome. Enoguh already!

December 16, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Mr. Ed

I love being a f@ggit! Just like Charlie an mad rap3er.

December 16, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |