Is Clint Eastwood doing a reality show?
December 16th, 2011

Is Clint Eastwood doing a reality show?

According to TMZ, 81-year-old actor and director Clint Eastwood is moving to a new medium: reality TV.

The Hollywood legend will reportedly appear on a series intended to air on E! that will focus on his wife Dina, 46, and their 15-year-old daughter Morgan. Clint’s 18-year-old daughter, aspiring actress Francesca Fisher (mom is “Unforgiven” star Frances Fisher), will also be on the show.

Sources tell TMZ that the series “will explore what it's like to live in a family of ‘Hollywood royalty.’” Clint will appear on the show, but he won’t be a main character like his wife and daughters.

The series is reportedly being produced by Bunim/Murray Productions, the same company that makes “Bad Girls Club,” “The Real World,” and all the Kardashian shows.

Check your local listings; we could see the famous family on air in a matter of months.

1. Lynn

I 'm not a regular visitor,.i just stopped to read about Clint and Dina.i just watched him speak at the republican convention. I think he was truly enjoyable.hes absolutely gorgeous at 82. His wife Deena is son attractive. If I was 20 I wouldn't mind being his wife.hes so handsome. Age isn't relevant in this case . They love each other. They are both beautiful intelligent people and they are happy, which is more than I can say for the people who posted such negative comments about them and the aged . You guys need to get a life, as you are stuck in your mental trashcan

August 30, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Deraldi Yukiog

Some truly wonderful content on this website , regards for contribution.

July 9, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  3. NAN

I think his young wife is tired of waiting around for ALL THAT MONEY,& she tring to kill him off.
    Who is SHE anyway???? A no talent gold digger.

January 5, 2012 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
    • DINA

Hi Nan. I'm actually not a gold digger. Clint and I have been married almost 16 years. I'm not into money, and my fantastic husband will probably outlive me. Thanks for calling me young, though. Just writing you letting you know that when we make comments on line, sometimes the people being dragged through the dirt do see them. I am sure you aren't a mean person. Just wanted to let you know.
      Dina E.

January 9, 2012 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  4. saw see

AS those Siberian winds sweep across Manchuria, North Korea
    and ALLLLL the 'camps' -Korea era draftee who never went to
    Korea, Clint Eastwood, BALKS and RUNS from the urgently important
    60th Anniversary of the

----------–KOREAN WAR------------–

December 18, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. madhater

If his daughters are whures, I will be tuning in.

December 18, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @morons!

They said that the reality show is about his wife and daughter however he will "appear" in the show.

December 18, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • @@morons!

Correct, the show is about his wife and daughters. I wager that his "appearances" are nothing more than a walk into a room or a wave on his way out of the door. How does that make it about him?

December 22, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  7. j nunn

Clint always appeared to manage to keep up his integrity; even his spaghetti westerns are surreal and wonderful today. He appears to have a brain, class and energy. If I were he I would say uh uh to this tacky, funky, boring trend of reality shows and move on to something more interesting. Surely he could try to convince his wife and daughters they could have more fun doing something a scouch more intelletually challenging?

December 17, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  8. KD

another reality show. Crap.

December 17, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. Morons!

Do you idiots ever READ the articles or just look at the pictures? The reality show is about his wife and daughters, NOT Clint Eastwood. Geez, no wonder the world is going down the crapper.

December 17, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  10. mistletoe

Clint is a talented actor and respected director – why stoop so low to do a reality show? Is he really in need of money? I don't get it....!

December 16, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  11. JR

Please, please, say it isn't so! I admire Clint Eastwood so much and it's troubling to find out that his wife wants this to happen. Keep your integrity and class and just say no!

December 16, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Norvy

Sooooo, you admire a man who has numerous children with numerous women?

December 16, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Snarky

Is he doing a reality show? I have no idea, but I know he's "doing" someone half his age.

December 16, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  13. marlene

old people poop their pants.

December 16, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  14. hello kitty

He is too old to be doing stuff. He needs to be in a old folks home wearing diapers. I sure hope they dont let the old codger drive a car.

December 16, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Playjojo

Your moniker tells us that you're ten. (That's the name that you're going by, by the way) So your intelligent statement really has no bearing. However, another reality T.V show fits right in with the crap that's already on, and just proves how much further it's going down the toilet.

December 16, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

oh knock it off with thatat negative crap youre talking hes still going in strong Do you feel lucky KUNK?

December 28, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  15. Yum

Dina must love those old saggy man bawls

December 16, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Booo

Booo. I'd rather watch Clint. He's the one with the talent! I love his movies!

December 16, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Carl Lafong

With two young daughters, I just can't wait until they bring a uppity boyfriend home (like one of the Kardashians). I want to hear Clint look at the kid and say, "Do ya feel lucky, punk?...Well do ya?"

December 16, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elsa

Francesca's boyfriend is 11 years older than her (age 29) and they've been together for a year.

December 16, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |