While you were working...
December 15th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Everyone can breathe a little easier now that it doesn't look like Barbara Walters, 82, is retiring next year as reports initially suggested. “I just got off the phone with Barbara," an ABC News rep tells CNN. "She’s been joking about retiring every year since the Clinton administration. Anyone who just did a daytrip to Syria, a 90 minute special [Wednesday] night, and an interview with the President and First Lady today, hardly sounds like anyone retiring from anything.” [TMZ]
  • Russell Brand has some serious plans to infiltrate your TV viewing. He not only has an animated show in the works, but he's also made a deal to do a late-night comedy show with FX. [EW]
  • Natalie Portman reportedly feels your pain about Patty Jenkins leaving the "Thor 2" director's chair, as she's said to be "furious" about it. [THR]
  • Michael Buble continues his reign on the Billboard charts, holding on to his No. 1 spot with his "Christmas" album that's sold 1.5 million. [MTV]
  • Janet Jackson tells "Extra" that she supports her niece Paris's move into movies, but that she does wish she'd simply "enjoy her childhood." [Extra]

Filed under: While you were working

1. @eddies mutha

I c where eddie boy gets his nasty mouth from.

December 16, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. pmn

Awww...well we miss her interviews. Can not wait to see the last one!

December 16, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Retards...

...gonna retard.

December 16, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  4. @10:42

Wrong! Just making a point. I'm sure she is puking about now if she is reading that!

December 16, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. @@@...@@...fyi

You are Missy and you want Mr.Ed to want to do you as much as he wants to do Beautiful Vixen,don't you?

December 16, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  6. @@fyi

That Missy was nice to him, too. Don't see her anymore, either.

December 16, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  7. @9:11 A.M.ET

The time and name ooohh that's creepy.

December 16, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  8. The Ghost of Mr.Ed's Momma

Leave my son alone you know he's had a lifetime of problems even before I caught him sucking off two n!ggers my boy was really having the time of his life.To bad that the shock cost me mine.

December 16, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  9. @fyi

Yea I agree. She wuz the only one woo wuz kool to him. He coulda hd at least one freind. U blew that @mr ed.

December 16, 2011 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  10. starrfire

Merry Christmas everybody'k'?

December 16, 2011 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. @fyi

Exactly!

December 16, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  12. @11:51

I dont like u but i do get an lol from u some times with ur comments. 2 bad u have to be an azzh&le thou

December 16, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  13. @9:10

Lmao.. a week! from just wrapping presents? Sorry to hear.

December 16, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  14. fyi

Trust me out of sight doesn't mean crap. they're still lurking. good night

December 16, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  15. u

Confuse me 6-9 u really do. nite

December 15, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  16. good

Nite 69

December 15, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  17. @Eddie boy

Desperate times call for desperate measures. How totally sad are you? They aren't here. I am, though. Try to jingle my bells!

December 15, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Peace

i love a salty kunt when im getting my period . fix in tx helps me w that. she is salty and sweet n then hapopy cow comes in n makes thing even better

December 15, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Nite

Oooo yea ! I was number 69 ! Lol !

December 15, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Nite

I dont like hanging around drunken losers. I'm going surfing. Hv fun troll hunters mr ed and vixen.

December 15, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Starrfire

A smelly kunt is a good thing. it means i save on water

December 15, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Starrfire

i will forever be remembered as the kunt whos kunt smelled like fish. i have a smell kunt

December 15, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. 11:29

Ur sill old. what r u 25? ur old

December 15, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Peace

Just call me mom charlie. mommy will have u creaming in her mouth in no time. spray it on me son

December 15, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Charlie Crack

i enjoy spread your legs mon and eating the old crusty flakes from ur nasty smelly k unt

December 15, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Troll hunter gang

No need to be on here all day long. Stop in, slap a troll, & be on our way. Some nights are just a little more fun than others. You make it so easy. Told you the only gang I'm in is the troll hunter gang. But... we with you a merry Christmas!

December 15, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  27. some1

Jealous of mad raper now ? CCs gone so u go after mraper. Its hard being attracted to these men knowing they like women, isnt it mr ed. Poor poor mr ed, no1 to luv. Jus wait for vixen she will be alone soon and more desperate then now.

December 15, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Peace

I ENJOY SPREADING THE CHEEKS OF A N! GG ER WOMAN AND EATING HER A ZZHOLE CLEAN OF S H IT

December 15, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Mad Rap3r

I ENJOYED THE TASTE OF BIG N 0 GGER BALLS IN MY MOUTH

December 15, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Mad Rap3r

My father r a ped me when i was a little boy. i was never the same

December 15, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  31. @Mad Rap3r

I heard u liked latge c o c k in ur a55. does it feel gooooddddd when daddy call u home

December 15, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  32. @Alieca@Starrfire, @Moondancer, @Peace, @ Fix i Tx

Have y'all washed yuor smelly pu55ie5 as yet? bet yet have Mad Rap3er eat it since he like the smell if fish and taste of s c um lmao

December 15, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  33. lmfao

Leave to charlie crack n his ppl to live on a blog all day and night!!! nab u ppl sure know how to live. hey lou

December 15, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  34. @Lou

Oh, you're that Lou. It all makes sense now! I'm using my quite voice, too. Back to sleep, lou. Just count little reindeer. 1 2 3 4 .....shhh.....

December 15, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Lou

I'm the voice in his head.

December 15, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  36. @lmao

What about you? You are here all the time. I've got all evening just to spar with you tonight. You called us out. We respond. You are an idiot! Maybe Santa will bring you some brains for Christmas! Happy Holidays!

December 15, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  37. @@@Lou

Who r u talking to? r u cc gang again? dont u ppl ever go away? who"s lou? what is lou doing? lou? lou? where are u lou? what r u doing lou?

December 15, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  38. @@Lou

First, who is Lou? Pulled that one out of your butt, did you? Why don't you follow your own advice? Just ignore us. You just can't, though. Easier said than done. But....Season's greetings!

December 15, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Lou ?

Woo the he!! U talking to ? I told u to take ur meds and go watch sum my little pony. It will be okay, jus rest jus rest. I will hum to u. *not hummer idjiot, hum* HmmhmmhmmmmMmmmhmm,Hmmmmmm There now jus rest Shhhhhhh every1.

December 15, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  40. lmao

Only cc ppl r trolling these blogs bc they have no life. u're up all night picking n starting fight with any1. sad to say there no one else to toll. vixen was right when she jumped ship. i think she would have drank drano than be frineds with the like of u sad mfs.

December 15, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  41. @Lou

The

December 15, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  42. @Lou

They're still here trolling just like the rest of us;example all you have to do is to relentlessly troll their name,they all have short fuses,they used to tell everyone else to ignore the troll but they never would.Not just charlie crack but all of to pseudo MFs.

December 15, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  43. @lmfao

Let me get this straight. We make you laugh, but you can't stomach us. Why do you keep saying we're cc ppl? Maybe we are the new gang in town. Troll hunters. Yah, good name. Happy Holidays!

December 15, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  44. @shhhhhh!

Eat shhhhhh!t!

December 15, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  45. shhhhh

u shuld all rot

December 15, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  46. @shhhhh

That was a good one! lmao!!!! Season's greetings!

December 15, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  47. LMFAO

Lol. u ppl r f'en nuts! thxs for the laughs regardless if i cant stomach the likes of u.. if u r cc ppl.

December 15, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  48. @shhhhhh!

Momma's dead!

December 15, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  49. @9:39

I bet that's true. lol

December 15, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  50. shhhhhh

Be very very quiet, I think mr ed past out ! We dont want to disturb his tiny little brain. Shhh let him rest now. Gd nite mary ellen gd nite jim bob gd nite momma gd nite daddy gd nite jason gd nite erin gd nite elizabeth gd nite john boy gd nite grandma gd nite grandpa and last butt not least gd nite eddie boy.lol !

December 15, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  51. say watt [@9 49]

Did u jus say the wack team wuz winning ? Omfg ! I hope they c this. Chance iz they wont cuz, azz ho le , THEY DON'T COME HERE NO MORE ! Do u c there essays any more ? U think ur so d@mn smart. Email and call each otha to troll ? Ur paranoid dude. Take ur meds and go watch sum my little pony. Lmao @ u freek !

December 15, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  52. @Eddie Boy

Out spreading that holiday cheer, I see. Man, I bet it is a laugh riot around your house during the holidays. Merry Christmas!

December 15, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  53. @imfao

Don't need any gang to handle the likes of you! You trolls aren't even a challenge! Happy Holidays!

December 15, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  54. vixen

Boo hoo boo hoo i wish so much that i did not tell those mfs off. i want to be friends of misfits. im ging now n kill myself. Boo hoo please oh please i love u so much i want to be friebds w mountains animals

December 15, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  55. lmfao

no 9:19 . u and ur wack team only winning this bc u goi an email/ph each other wo you will troll n hiw to do so. a gang of cowards that cant stand up for themselves.

December 15, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  56. itsninefortynine

And all is back to normal ! Lol ! *i hv a hard time believing thats mr ed. Thought he was kooler then that*

December 15, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Mr.Ed

No. My mom caught me sucking off two guys and she had a heart attack.

December 15, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Lol

Mr Ed did u kill u mom?

December 15, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  59. @7:39

@Mr.Ed did mommy choke to death on the big black man's giant ding dong?lol

December 15, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  60. @mr ed

You haven't lived until you've tried dog doodie!

December 15, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Mr. Ed

I like Doooo Doooo! Very nutritious for you.

December 15, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  62. monkeys

like to throw dooodie. Thats why I dont want a monkey.

December 15, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  63. @7:39

@Mr.Ed is that why you're such an angry drunken idiot?

December 15, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Nah..

Never though i would say this but o would kiss the a z$ of the troll that had cc gang creaming and running of cover last night. i worship that mf ..lmfao . where is f@g ass mad rapper .. sucking off sum poor homless dude to buy him dinner.

December 15, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Uncle Crimmas

I gotta go to bed now. We have test at school tomorrie. Teachers eat dooooodoooooo.

December 15, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Uncle Crimmas

Oh just hush up you dummy. Wrapping presents is a crimmas tradition. Just eat some choco covered cherries and get to wrapping.

December 15, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  67. mjenks

I dont mind spending the money. That wrapping presents just kills my back though. Makes it hurt for a week.

December 15, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  68. mjenks

Its almost crimmas. GROSS. Worst holiday of the year. I spent a zillion dollars and now have to wrap all that junk up. Wrapping presents is suuuk city.

December 15, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  69. mjenks

Not me. I like my good overalls. They is comfy.

December 15, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Mr. Ed

I kept my mamas lingerie and dresses after she died. I play dress up with them makes me feel pretty.

December 15, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Mr.Ed

I'll take bottom Ted baby!

December 15, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Mr. Ted

@Mr Ed I like it in backdoor too. U want top or bottom?

December 15, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Mr. Ted

@Mr Ed I'd do u.. I'm good at it. U interested?

December 15, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  74. @Mr Ed

It's good your mama is dead, f@ggit!

December 15, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Mr. Ed

@7:39 my mama is dead.. Would u like to join her? i can arrange it

December 15, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Mr. Ed

So where re ur nasty kunts 2night b!tch ho mad rap3er? r did u suck 2 much c o ck to speak

December 15, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Mr. Ed

U miss me u mf? u kept calling my name. this tis the real one. u the cc assho le and not the cool one that has been trolling the f88k out of u mfs. how thaty starrfire pu55y dirty and nasty like the rest of the kunt s onn boad ur pimp house mad rsp3er

December 15, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  78. @Mr.Ed

I thought that was you and yo momma.

December 15, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Mr. Ed

Fix in tx u still sucking on sum rich man's az$hole waiting on a will

December 15, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Mr. Ed

So where is fat mf p!g alecia? is she still sucking on a ni ! ger

December 15, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Mr. Ed

Lmfao

December 15, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  82. mistletoe

Amazing woman, Barbara Walters still going strong! Wonder what she'd look like now without all the cosmetic surgery she's had...

December 15, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  83. itssixfiftytwo

And all is well.

December 15, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Off-topic and I don't give a damn

Christopher Hitchens died and every other news outlet but CNN is reporting it on their front page. I know we have to be subjected to multiple gay-themed stories on CNN's front page everyday, along with stories about LiLo, Lady Gaga, etc., but someone in the LGBT staff (i.e. all of CNN) must really have it in for Hitchens.

December 16, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |