While you were working...
December 12th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Charlie Sheen supposedly had a recent Twitter misfire in which he was trying to send his number to Justin Bieber. Of course, when his phone started ringing off the hook, the best he could come up with was "winning." [Page Six]
  • This is an announcement she didn't sing from the rooftops, apparently: Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs recently got married to long-time boyfriend Barnaby Clay. [Us Weekly]
  • Jessica Simpson is said to be the latest on the pay-me-to-slim-down train, and has reportedly inked a $3 million contract with Weight Watchers to lose her baby weight - and she hasn't even had the kid yet. [EW]
  • It looks like this actor is going from "Smallville" to a prison sentence. E! reports that Sam Jones III has checked in for a year-long sentence after pleading guilty to conspiring to sell more than 10,000 oxycodone pills. [E!]
  • Another teaser trailer for "Game of Thrones'" second season? Don't mind if we do. [HuffPo]

Filed under: While you were working

1. @Rob

I haven't left. I'm just sick of all of it and CNN hasn't been posting any articles that I want to comment on. The trolling has gotten out of hand. Glad to know I make you sick thou and you trolling me...it wasn't that big a deal.

December 13, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Purple Elf

Celebrities will do anything to make a buck!

December 13, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  3. Purple Elf

I'm asking Santa to get me an IP tracker so I can tekk who is who lol

December 13, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  4. @liahca

Somebody sure knows a lot about Jessica Simpson. Maybe a little too much?

December 13, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  5. @rob

Inferiority problems eh ? Peace seems k maybe she will be ur freind. One better then none. Lmao ! Y dont u troll on them if they make u so sick in stead of using theyre names ? *mr ed and others*

December 13, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  6. liahca

Talk about motivation.

Jessica Simpson is rightfully gaining weight while she's pregnant with her first child, but as Page Six reports, the pregnant celebrity is ready to drop those pounds to the tune of $3 million, as soon as she gives birth.

Sources tell the newspaper, the blonde singer inked the deal with Weight Watchers, which should help her speed up the process for her wedding to Eric Johnson.

Simpson's weight fluctuations have proved to be of great interest to the public, so it's somewhat surprising the 31-year-old isn't relishing one of the only times she can gain weight (relatively) free of public criticism.

Still, this isn't the first time the star has promised to slim down for cash - and is currently in litigation over it.

In 2005, Simpson was reportedly paid $500,000 to take part in an (unreleased) exercise video about losing weight, and instead, chose to gain weight and reap those benefits, alleges the CEO of the company that produced the video.

Following comments Simpson made to Lucky magazine about how gaining weight made her more relatable to the average woman, and helped in creating a billion dollar fashion empire, Speedfit's CEO, Alex Astilean told the Huffington Post, he believes it was never Simpson's intention to be the spokesperson for the video.

One thing is for sure, Simpson seems determined to make as much money off this pregnancy as possible. From unsuccessfully trying to wrangle $500,000 out of the tabloids to announce Hollywood's worst kept secret, to the first photos of the child (which aren't thought to bring in much money), to dropping the post-baby weight, the singer is making it clear her body and this baby is a business.

December 13, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  7. Santa's helper

You trolled Mr. Ed? Really! Well, that should bring him out of the shadows. Your comments show that you also think everyone is inferior to you. You have a mighty high opinion of your abilities. Just checked Santa's naughty or nice list. Guess which one you are on! Ho Ho Ho!

December 13, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  8. Jingle bell

That's what happens when you don't know who is who. and blame the innocent. Rob you really have problems.

December 13, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  9. Santa's helper

Nope not him. I don't have that much hate locked inside of me. Did you ever see me attack anyone who is nice? My mission is to teach these trolls not to mess with those who just want to post & have a chuckle. Tis the season to be jolly!

December 13, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  10. Rob

No. I trolled mr Ed name. the mr Ed you had been seeing lately is me. Didn't use get a room, he's hardly here. Not steve either. I can't stand them because they act like everyone else is inferior to them.

December 13, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Rob (10:30)

Unless someone actually can check IPs this will go on and countless m0r0ns will continue making their absurd guesses (rarely correct ones and mostly WAY OFF).

December 13, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. rob and steve

Must have gone to hide. Lmao ! 2 much holiday cheer 4 his sorry azz.

December 13, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  12. @Santa's helper

Mr.Ed is a mean old drunk you're not that animal are you.

December 13, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  13. Santa's helper

Rob thinks he is so good that he drove everyone away! Well, that's laughable. Troll on little buddy. but....Happy Holidays to you!

December 13, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  14. Santa's helper

There does that make you happy! I'm here to spread holiday cheer! If you don't want me to comment on your rude remarks, don't make them in the first place. This is a really easy concept even for all bad little trolls to understand. When you attack somebody, rest assured, I'll be waiting. Merry Christmas!

December 13, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Go Santa's helper

Go Santa's helper!!! Right behind you!!! Got your back!!!

December 13, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  15. @Rob

U and steve r same ppl. R u mr ed or get a room ? It is one of u lamers. U both trolled vixen. U admited that at eight fiftyone this morning.

December 13, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • @ @Rob (10:14)

I think you're wrong on both counts. Then again, with your poor grammar it's obvious you were never meant to be right anyway! Happy Holidays!

December 13, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  16. @Rob

Are ya Mr.Ed?I hope not.

December 13, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  17. sofia

People who hate are the cancer of our society. Try treating people they way you would want them to treat you!

December 13, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  18. @@Rob

Yea we know its not peace. She has not said nor does not say over and over happy holidays. Easy to see that. Don't think peace is a troller. She use her name. *unlike u*

December 13, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  19. sofia

Happy Holidays to you, Rob and every1 else! Love, Joy, and Peace throughout the holiday season : )

December 13, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  20. @Rob

Because Rob is a very lonely person. He has no friends, so the trolling of others brings him joy. I can't screw with you & get away with it, that's laughable. Rob is going to find a big chunk of coal in his stocking the year. Happy Holidays! By the way, this is not Peace. Do not give my credit to somebody else.

December 13, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  21. Johnny B.

@Rob yea why?

December 13, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  22. Johnny B.

Yea why?

December 13, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  23. @rob

Y do they make u sick ?

December 13, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  24. Rob

No. I been trolling everyone including vixen, and anybody name cuz you ppl make me sick. I see alot bought into it cuz theyre gone. Lol! You can't fug wit me and get away with it.

December 13, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  25. @@johnny b

Why would vixen hate her ? She was always nice to vixen. @steve-are you vixen ?

December 13, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  26. @johnny b

We trolled peace bad when she first came hear. She past her test. Lmao. vixen hates her guts and pry the one trolling her. Imo

December 13, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  27. who exactly..

were you referring to about being vulgar?

December 13, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
    • @who exactly

How about whoever wrote "happy cancerdays". Anyone who has had someone pass from cancer will find that vulgar, and childish. May no one ever go through that.

December 13, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  28. Johnny B.

@Peace I didn't know about your health,I hope you're doing well,you sound like a strong and very nice person.

December 13, 2011 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
  29. Sokman

Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs is a se.xy song.

December 13, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  30. @1:10

I believe you are correct after reading it again. It's late. Thanks for the correction Santa's helper. Merry Christmas!

December 13, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  31. @peace

Didn't say peace was vulgar, only wished her a Happy Holiday. To those who only speak vulgar and hatefully on this blog I wish the reindeer do their job. Again, to Peace, Happy Holidays to you and yours. (have I made myself clear)? Night all, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

December 13, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  32. @@@peace

I beleve the first part of coment @12 51 was for peace. The second half was @ every one else. That is how I read it. Corect me if I am wrong @the comenter.

December 13, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  33. @12:51

Peace was not responsible for the reindeer remark. The beginning of your remark was quite nice, though. I'm sure she will appreciate it. I'll take the last part of your remark. You really have no idea who I am! I'm good! lol! I only get a little naughty when you deserve it, by the way. Happy Holidays!

December 13, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  34. @@peace

She wasn't vulgar. What u talking about ? She never wished u good tidings neither. Get ur sh!t together azzhole !

December 13, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  35. @peace

Peace, thanks for the good tidings, back attcha for the holidays. may they be filled with comfort for you and yours. May everyone find comfor this holiday season. If you insist on being vulgar, may you find Santa's reindeer left something in your stocking!

December 13, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  36. @12:40

It's verbal sparring. I like a challenge. I don't take this seriously. Do you think harsh remarks keep me awake at night? Hardly, but the idea does kind of make me chuckle, though. Season's Greetings!

December 13, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  37. galpal

Santa pls call me tmw! Thx and good nite. Happy Holidays everyone!

December 13, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  38. Peace

Apology accepted. Seriously, the only thing that ticks me off is dumb a** drivers, ya know? Ya wonder how the "hail" they ever got a license!

December 13, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  39. @@12:26

Aren't you the same person who said "is that the best you can do?" sounds like you take it quite seriously. LOL!

December 13, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  40. Well ya know

If ya dish it, ya better be able to take it. But I do like to wish ya a Happy Holidays! lol!

December 13, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  41. This troll

That's why I do it cuz ppl get so sensitive over everything it's funny to see them get pizzed

December 13, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  42. @12:26

Corny? Yep, maybe. I don't take this as seriously as you, undoubtedly. Merry Christmas!

December 13, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  43. Steve

@peace since your being cool about it I'm sorry to you. Have a gd night & be well. Sorry again

December 13, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  44. @@Awww

Thats so corny! Your still here I see goodnight!

December 13, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  45. Peace

Too funny! Just checked out that site & came back to questions for me. I'll start w/the 1st. Nope, not a tranny. Yep, cancer can sneak up anytime. Hec, you or someone in your family could have it. If you/they did, I wouldn't wish death on ya, tho. Only a f ing a** would do that. Depends? Sorry to disappoint, but, I'm not ready to give up my lingerie just yet.(You do know what that is, right?) Stupid b!tch, no I'm far from stupid. Die, well duh, we're all gonna do that. Yes cancer can take you quick if your too stupid not to realize something's wrong. Again, I'm not stupid. Well I guess that takes care of your "concerns". LOL! @ the others here getting all pist off, don't let them bug ya, just trolls doing their "job". Must be my turn now. (I feel so honored!) ;) Have a great pm!

December 13, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  46. @Awww

I don't need to protect anybody. If anyone of the ppl you've trolled was here, they could whip your azzes all by themselves. Oh, I'd pitch in, undoubtedly. I like delivering holiday cheer to the poor little trolls. Happy Holidays, poor unhappy little trolls. Watch out that Santa's reindeer don't sh!t on you when they fly over!

December 13, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  47. It

Does bother them or they wouldnt get so worked up, now that's the funny part.

December 13, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  48. @11:55

And yet, you keep directing your comments to me! lmao at you! But have yourself a Happy Holidays!

December 13, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  49. Awww....

Dey wana protect dem wittle friend lol

December 13, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  50. To peace

Happy cancerdays

December 13, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  51. @11:55

Nobody cares who you are, fukk you 2

December 13, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  52. noturbytch

Oops sowwy. Happy Holidays!

December 13, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  53. @@11:47

The trolls don't bother me at all. They really aren't much of a challenge. At least, somebody gets my humor. Happy Holidays to you!

December 12, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Doesn't...

Cancer make you go quick? Lol

December 12, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  55. ha ha

O can we have sum nog with that happy holidays. lol

December 12, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  56. @11:51

Hey Moron. You have the wrong person. Little troll is so confused. You have no idea who I am. You just keep trying, though. Happy Holidays!

December 12, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  57. @@11:41

You will be on all day monitoring lol

December 12, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  58. santahelper

Happy Holidays trolls!

December 12, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  59. ha ha

Even trolling u r correcting.

December 12, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  60. @11:47

I doesn't bother me more than the trolls bother you, I just thought it was funny.

December 12, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  61. @11:41

Lol. its the other way around. you'll be up all night long now even after we are gone

December 12, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  62. your bytch

It's Happy Holidays every1!

December 12, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  63. @peace

Die.

December 12, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  64. @11:41

Just trying to spread some holiday cheer. OR, irritate the sh!t out of you, which ever works! Happy Holidays!

December 12, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  65. If

It's .... So lame why bother? It's obviously getting to you. Good job guys!

December 12, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  66. fukk buddy

Happy Holidays!!!

December 12, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  67. yea right lmao! happy holidays

Yea right. its not coming from the hearT so y bother. here's from my heart. U'all should kill urselves. now that would be a happy holidays for every1

December 12, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  68. noneofurbusiness

Happy Holidays!

December 12, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  69. @@

What is that your fukk buddy or something bytch?

December 12, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  70. KCJ

Happy Holidays!!

December 12, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Dear trolls

Oh, I'm so wounded. How can I go on! You are all so scary. I'm shaking. What a bunch of freakin' idiots! But Happy Holidays to you! (you're so lame you even took that, so unoriginal!)

December 12, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  72. @$@$

do you really have to say happy holidays each time you post? Lmfao!

December 12, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  73. @Ha Ha

Is that the best you can do? You sit down in your little, dimly lit room all day long thinking of that? Now that's lame. Happy Holidays!

December 12, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just because....

You sleep
      You hang out in a dimly lit room by yourself, doesnt mean we all do.

December 13, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  74. happy holidays

@11:30 i just did. die in ur sleep wish

December 12, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  75. @@ 11:15

Get over it bytch!

December 12, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  76. happy holidays

2 bad they all dont just die in their sleep

December 12, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  77. @JR

I don't need any help responding to the likes of you. You aren't even a challenge! Happy Holidays!

December 12, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Ha ha

Peace= stupid b!tch

December 12, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  79. @11:15

I see the azz holes are out tonight How truly sad can you be? You must have had a very troubled childhood! Happy Holidays!

December 12, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  80. KCJ

U trolls are disgusting! Why can't u spread some holiday cheer instead if sh-t!

December 12, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  81. JR

They must have had to regroup over email, ph to c what material to use or names to go under so to troll ppl.

December 12, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  82. @peace

how many time a day u change ur depends?

December 12, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Ha ha

Someones cancer needs to comeback. Lol

December 12, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  84. @peace

Are you a tranny? I always get that vibe from you.

December 12, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Sheriff

@mad raper I would love to bend over for you sometime, I will be your b!tch sweetie!

December 12, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Peace

Hey all! My question is, why would Charlie Sheen want to give his # to Justin Bieber? LOL, that just seems strange to me! Did anyone go to the ratemusicart blog?

December 12, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  87. ratemusicart.blogspot.com

I know you might write this post off as spam but for the few that don't please take a look are ratemusicart.blogspot.com and leave a comment. This will help improve my site and generated exposure. Happy Holidays

December 12, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  88. derp

mad rapper is a poop-loving fairy!

December 12, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  89. KCJ

Why was he gonna sell drugs? Isn't he making enough money acting? -Sam Jones III

December 12, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  90. The Måd Råp3r

I want some dooo dooo in my mouth!

December 12, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  91. SilverSnikle

Why does the only Smallville news in months have to be negative?

December 12, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |