LiLo: Sex is part of nature, and I like to go with nature
December 12th, 2011

LiLo: Sex is part of nature, and I like to go with nature

Since photos from Lindsay Lohan's Playboy spread leaked to the Web on Friday, Playboy has also posted the January/February pictorial featuring the troubled starlet to its website ahead of the magazine hitting newsstands this week.

Lindsay poses in a red bunny-eared chair on the cover - which also leaked, ahead of the images, last week - and inside the mag does her best Marilyn Monroe impression as she poses nude in the 10-page photo spread.

"Sex and sexuality are a part of nature, and I go along with nature," the actress, 25, tells Playboy. "I think Marilyn Monroe once said that."

To Lohan, being at ease with one's figure is paramount, especially in what she calls a "male-dominated world."

"Knowing yourself and your body is so important because it gives you confidence, and in life, women need confidence," she says. "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is mine."

The Playboy shoot arrives in the middle of a tumultuous time for the star, who's been in and out of court all year. The paparazzi, of course, captured every appearance in front of the judge.

“I have no idea why there is this fascination with everything I do," she tells Playboy of her media attention. "I suppose it is all part of this trend of people wanting to know every single detail of a celebrity’s life. I mean, once we get to the point where magazines are doing pictorials on my wardrobe to court, that’s just so unimportant.”

But it sounds like Lindsay's learned something from her numerous rounds of legal drama. She tells the magazine that "ultimately we are each responsible for ourselves and for our actions," and that in retrospect, she should've heeded the advice of others.

"Looking back, I probably would have listened to and taken more advice from the people whom I admire and would have followed through with it more," she says. "My stubbornness at 18 and 19 years old got in the way. During the past five years, I’ve learned that time flies faster than you think, and because you only live once you have to learn from your mistakes, live your dreams and be accountable.”

The January/February issue of Playboy will be available around December 16. Lohan's also scheduled to appear on "Ellen" Thursday.

Filed under: Celebrities • Lindsay Lohan

1. GG 206045 Allin

I would like to wee on her boobies.

January 10, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  2. stephanie derry@Nature's life

hello,
    As I have read the blog above, It is really indeed true that do not listen to jealous people. Ignore them, Live life to the fullest.

January 3, 2012 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  3. jujubeans

Lindsay, I've got some cream that will make those freckles on your chest disappear!

December 27, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Hotness That Stops Time

Baby, don't listen to the negative crap from jealous people or those who clearly are less than. I mean, dang girl...I didn't need to see you nude to understand that either (1) there really is a god or gods; (2) you were one of those diamonds in the sand...

December 22, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • MalloryWin

I would like to know what it is you smoke or what fantasy world you live in. Im only jealous because Im tired of working my youth away while she smokes hers away.

December 27, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  5. John

If I didn't read that those pictures were supposed to be of Lindsay, I never would have recognized her. Looks like a cartoon character after all that airbrushing.

December 20, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  6. Bill

Glad for LiLo, we're all nature lovers, ahem! Can't help but wonder about her "orientation" ...let's hope she's bi, at least.

December 19, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  7. train850

She quotes M.M. but her agent makes sure Playboy airbrushed her body in.

December 16, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  8. sunny lovetts

This nation has abandoned God and indorses sin.

December 15, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Nedermeyer

You're all worthless and weak. No drop and give me twenty!

December 15, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. jujubeans

Lilo, let me introduce you to my favorite part of nature between my legs and watch it grow!

December 15, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • megan

perv, I bet it doesn't grow much.

December 15, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

only if you suck it, megan

December 15, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Thanks ladies.One emomcnt to those who would use my list as a jumping-off point: check with me before you try it. Just because I've read it doesn't mean I'd necessarily recommend it. Even if it's a part of a series, and I've read the whole series, don't go by that. I'm a bit OCD. I may not like something about the books, but I'm compelled to tough it out anyway for some reason. Like watching a train wreck, you know? No reason for you to go through it, though.

March 17, 2012 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  11. JL

Yeah Linds....er...Megan. It's pretty obvious who you are when you claim Lindsay is still attractive. I'm a dude and I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. Good thing mine is only 8 feet.

December 15, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamzeh

MistyXoXo Posted on Thank you, Beth! I like the post you made for the member's page. I look warford to seeing more posts from you and other participators. <3

March 17, 2012 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  12. megan

Its just a comment section yup that's why I commented. Just because you don't like what I say or I hit a little too close to home, oh damn well, I'm still right

December 13, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • omg

nah, you're just a bitter "23" year old that had a bit of a drug problem as it sounds and your friends and family kind of were doing the same thing to you IRL. That hit close to home???

December 14, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • train850

and your praising a cartoon body. A made up figment of imagination airbrushed in. Get your beer goggles off and look at the face.

December 16, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  13. megan

And what bothers me the most is 90% of the time ppl on these forums are negative when in real life you're 10% of the pop. Most people are not that mean. Say Lindsay actually read this,its hard for someone so detached from the real world, in Hollywood, to realize that you all are not normal people. Whether people like her or agree with what she does, most people are not behind a computer screen waiting for her downfall... No one I know really cares about what she does, yeah its funny at times, but not in a mean way, more like damn everyone fcks up sometimes. Lol like she's the only celebrity who ever gotten high, or person for that matter.

December 13, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ughh

Calm down Linds......

December 13, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • train850

she couldn't even finish comm. service because of all the lower class peoplez omgz not LiLo. Ewww poor people.

December 16, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

I don't think the Lohan spends a lot of her time reading anything actually.

December 20, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
    • MalloryWin

Using the term "negative" is a crutch for the uncreative, unintelligent arguers who are backed into a corner. My view on this is that you have been outsmarted and have resorted to calling commenters "negative" for being observant and calling out Lohan's tragic misguided trashiness because ypu are offended because you look up to her. Honey, there are many wonderful female rolemodels even n hollywood.

December 27, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  14. megan

I'm 23 years old I don't watch Oprah...and I'm not telling you what to do, spend your life hating behind a screen instead of living out a real life, because happy people don't do that, and I feel sad that this girl tries to pick up her life and gets the same ten bad photos of her constantly shown, and loser men that act like she's unattractive, when in real life you guys have never even kissed a girl half as hot as her. You ever realize attractive people don't sit behind their computers googling celebs all day, we have lives to live :) good luck with ur life...

December 13, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  15. hay leno

hey steve stop cyber bullying megan..

December 13, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. megan

I feel bad for all you people, hating so hard on someone you don't even know, you talk "internet" shlt all day behind your computers and love to see a celeb at their bottom. Grow up and stop wishing bad on people and improve your own lives...

December 13, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Hey Megan....how about you stop playing internet police. We can say what we want online because IT IS A PUBLIC FORUM. Go back to watching Oprah and tagging up your Lucky Magazine.

December 13, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

So megan,you have a right to state your opinion, but no one else does?

Gee you must be real important.

December 20, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  17. cindy

Next, WOB shots and strap-ons in Hustler!

December 13, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Mykayla

I must remove aietntopl related with thanking you and your family at the knowledgeable rules I actually have routinely took pleasure looking into your web blog. We’re awaiting often the graduation within the group college or university check out also, the entire placement of feet would not by now whole exclusive of forthcoming to the site your website. When i may possibly be of one's help others still, I am grateful help in what Relating to been taught from this level.

March 14, 2012 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  18. What?

Did she get a day off from public service to go to the shoot? (i doubt the photos were all that shot off that day)

December 13, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  19. Meh

well this should improve her public image a few notches...hopefully she didnt steal anything from the photo shoot

December 13, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  20. ugh

Haters just keep hating. All that does is keep her in the news which keeps her rich, and in turn "famous."

December 13, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  21. weewee

looks like her depends is fill with s#*t

December 12, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  22. forsure69

Amen

December 12, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Loren

She should have kept her clothes on.

December 12, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  24. rio67

I think you can get an STD by just looking at naked pics of this girl!

December 12, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  25. justme

It may be a part of nature, however the target audience for sales promotions is getting younger everyday, it's sad is what it is.

December 12, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Evel Knievel

I'd nail her.

December 12, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Wally

I'm going to buy a copy, get the pictures all sticky and mail it to her asking for an autograph.

December 12, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Battered Woman, Bruce Jenner

Hot damn Evel. Next time Kris leaves town, Ill come dig up your corpse and we can go get us a bottle of Jack and get Lohan drunk at the Roosevelt.

December 13, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  27. The Måd Råp3r

Saw the pics, she looks 40, stop buying bags of "crystals" already.

December 12, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Inquisitive

"I like to go along with nature"... So what part of nature is crystal meth from again?

December 12, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

HA!
      Zing

December 12, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • J'Rod

@Inquisitive... here's a hint, it's called the Periodic Table. ...chew on that dummy

December 23, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Rivethead

Hey, J'Rod – where in nature does meth occur naturally? And for that matter, where in the universe have the man-made elements that are on the periodic table of elemtns, occurred naturally? Chew on that, idiot.

December 27, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  29. ohbrother

Neither she is an idiot.

December 12, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  30. Tony

I never got it straight. Is she just into women or is she bi?

December 12, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

here's hoping she's bi.

December 12, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • big Richard

Hustler could fix her up with a babe or a dude... or both!

December 12, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • train850

Actually in this case. LiLo is neither, she is an idea of the artist who airbrushed her body in. So technically she can be called a noun but I believe its more than likely a noun, a few adjectives, verbs and so on. "faker who hypocritically quotes M.M."

December 16, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |