Katherine Heigl questions if cheating's a deal breaker
December 9th, 2011

Katherine Heigl questions if cheating's a deal breaker

There was a time when “New Year’s Eve” star Katherine Heigl wanted to look more like fellow actress Jennifer Aniston, but no longer, she tells British Cosmopolitan in the magazine's January issue, according to Us Weekly.

"I was 20 pounds heavier and wanted to look like those girls with fantastically beautiful bodies like Jennifer Aniston or Jessica Alba, but I just couldn't lose the weight," Heigl, 33, says of struggling to measure up in Hollywood.

But she says she’s fine with the perfectly svelte body she has.

"It's only now that I realize how hard those girls work for their bodies, and what level of commitment they make to do that,” she shares. “I'm too lazy and I like food and I like my free time too much to spend it working out!"

Heigl is accepting of her body, and it seems she's also accepting of her husband. The actress told the mag that she'd consider forgiving hubby Josh Kelley (with whom she has a 3-year-old daughter) if he were to cheat, reports People.

"I've been debating this lately. Josh and I always said that cheating would be a deal breaker, there is no second chance. But I've seen friends and acquaintances go through it and they've found a way back to the relationship, and a way to forgive each other," she says.

"As much as I would kill him if he cheated, because it would destroy me, I have started to question whether, if a mistake were to be made and it was a one-time thing, I would forgive him," Heigl continues. "Because look at the life we've built together. We have history. We have a child."

1. ConfucianScholar

My ex cheated on me and just to get back at her I did the unthinkable...I cheated on her too. Then I liked it and now I'm a chronic cheater. She thinks we are still together.

December 24, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ${BlessedGeek}->bless({@geek==[]?0:1})

She looks much better than Aniston or Alba. She's gorgeous as she currently is.

December 23, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Thomas M

She just gave her husband the green light to cheat on her.....and she probably has no clue that she did it.

December 21, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Rock

If you dont keep up with that tight body, he will look elsewhere.

December 13, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  5. Sunny

I don't think you know how you will react until you go through it. I always said it was a dealbreaker, and when it happened it hurt like hell, but we did eventually find a way to forgive. There's still some raw pain there – it takes a lot of time to heal. But I'm glad I'm with him, and we are actually closer than we ever were before.

December 13, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  6. RexCraigo

I'd gladly cheat on you Katherine.

December 13, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  7. PhilG.

Why be married if you are both even talking about this?

Cheat and don't come home,you won't like what you find.

December 12, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  8. paddydon

Oh, Katherine....You are so blonde. In one sentence you say you'd "kill him" (I know you have jokes) but in the same breath you say you'd forgive him. Trust me, when he's all up in Jennifer Aniston, you'll think twice about your comments and drop the dummy and then you'll be forced to go work out again.

December 12, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. awdam

Just shut up and bend over !!!

December 12, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. duh

sorry, I mean he has a dik fore on his head- blew my own punchline

December 12, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  11. duh

to the guy that thinks "Richard Fore" is a real name, I have a question- what's a dik for?

December 12, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  12. Lol !

I see why you hv no relationships.

December 12, 2011 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  13. tracie

I would let her squat over my face and let her doo doo fall steaming from her starfish into my waiting mouth. OMG I'm so excited I can hardly tipe.

December 11, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sara

No, Katherine. It's a deal breaker.

December 11, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  15. fernace

I just "broke up," if you can call it that, w/a dude I dated for 2 mo's.Why?Well, I'll tell you! I wanted a FWB type of relationship because I was not ready for a full on b-friend /g-friend thing until we got to know eachother better, but he wanted a "meaningful relationship"! I already knew this dude was a bit of a playah, another reason for FWB & safe s.e.x.! He tried to draw me into his view of our relationship,but couln't hide his chicks-on-the-side! So much for "meaningful relationship!" When I called him on it he said I had no right to ask "stupid questions!" Hhmm, hasta la vista, don't let the doorknob hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya, little boy! He had every chance to be truthful to me, could've had a friends w/ benefits deal & never had to lie or hide his other chicks! He chose to lie because his ego could not handle FWB! He had to have me on lock while he sr.ew.ed around! Break off necessary to save my own sanity over his sqewered thinking! True story, don't let it happen to you!!

December 10, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Vinnie

Katherine H fat? I think not. She has nice curves. IMO

December 10, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  17. i saw

A FAT PERSON WEARING A SWEATSHIRT WITH"GUESS" IN IT "I SAID I HAVE A THROID PROBLEM"

December 10, 2011 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  18. brain cells

Come n brain cells go but fat cells lives 4ever

December 10, 2011 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  19. how do

Fat peeps lose weight? You hv to pay the ice cream truck to drive away.

December 10, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  20. @Busty Betty

Im just going n eat the whole pig

December 10, 2011 at 6:32 am | Report abuse |
  21. Busty Betty

i dont know bout the rest of u. im going n get my big breakfast . Of ham cheese bacon pancakes eggs . just the works

December 10, 2011 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  22. @@@6:23

He's nothing but a computer nerd cuzing trouble on here

December 10, 2011 at 6:29 am | Report abuse |
  23. @@6:23

Thats wht he want to think

December 10, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  24. @6:23

mad rap3r is a o so cool. dont mess w the man

December 10, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  25. the -

Madd rap3r said he plants the seed. he then sit back n watch . not thing but a trouble maker that 1

December 10, 2011 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
  26. @8:40

Why are you blaming other people. The blogger's name was ncsula & you try to dump some sort of blame on somebody else. What's your problem? How you came up with all the crap that you just spouted is astounding. It had nothing to do with what they even posted. Get a grip.

December 10, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  27. @@lol

That was funny. give ur day job n do comedy

December 10, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  28. @@bevis

Pam has big hairy balls as well and richard does 2. he got nice big ones

December 10, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  29. @bevis

U like playing w mine

December 10, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  30. butthead

I like palying w hairy balls . i like batting them around

December 9, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  31. butthead

wonder where bevis is

December 9, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  32. butthead

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

December 9, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  33. @pam

Ur fat

December 9, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  34. @@@umm pam

Hey dont talk bad bout fat ppl

December 9, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  35. lol

Lol

December 9, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  36. @umm pam

Lol..she wants hairy balls 2

December 9, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  37. umm pam

only goes down on fat ones

December 9, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |

True lol

December 9, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  42. @@mad rap3r

Agree

December 9, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  43. that

Cant even be done if one was to shove a maxi pad down her throat

December 9, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  44. @ @8:56

That's a little hard for her to do

December 9, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  45. @ 8:56

U stfu as well troll

December 9, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  46. krazy karla

I cheated on hubby twice and he forgave me both times. He also said "threee strikes and yerrr oouuutttt!!"

December 9, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  47. The Måd Råp3r

Lol, where have I tried to be a puppet master? And this isn't America, this is the internet. Welcome to Webistan, here's your burqa, where's my beer?

(Upping your game and and trolling with rhetoric now instead of cheap fakery?)

December 9, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  48. from 1 no name to another

Stfu !

December 9, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  49. @Mad Rap3r

Who made you in charge of the blogs that you can come on here and tell people what they can and cannot write? If you want to dicate and be a puppet master why don't you go to the middle east. I'm sure they can use another dictator over there. This is America in case you forgot.

December 9, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  50. @7:40

Funny i don't see any bloggers being trolled or attacked on here. so what, can't a blogger come on here and write whatever they want regarding the article or do you also want to dictate what they write also? I'm i right that you are @Sheriff? If you are, do you just single out certain ppl whos comments you don't like and troll them while others just write whatever they wants bc you are friends with them?

December 9, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  51. NCSULA

Have some self repect and don't cheat. Just leave and be honest. NO wonder society is so screwed up, nobody has morals or guts anymore to do the right thing. You made a promise, if you can't keep it leave.

December 9, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  52. x;x

Lol

December 9, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Adarice

why would she even think that he would cheat? Not so trusting is she. Most likely she is a nag and has a ball an chain on her husband like most women do. If she is lazy now to go to the gym, well one can have and idea what she would look like later. Heffer comes to mind. Yes, some people deserved to get cheated on. Fat people mostly.

December 9, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

Well aren't you just a little bucket of sunshine.

December 9, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jan

troll.

December 9, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keven

Why cheat? Do you really think that if your hot, or not, or in shape, or not, has ANYTHING to do with why our mates cheat?? Puuuhhlease. Excitement maybe? A break in the monogany? Oppourtunity? Sheer fun of it? Temptation? Million and one reasons... Oh, least we forget, unless your in the position of having young, hard bodies offering themselves to you, do not imagine you have any idea how you might respond to an offer mixed with oppourtunity.

December 10, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • MIKE

ADARICE..YOU A PERSON I WOULD LOOK UP TOO IF I MET YOU.BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA
      HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

December 12, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Margaret

adarice is such an example to everyone.

December 12, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  54. Captain Slapaho

I'd ht that!

December 9, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  55. h2o

Some people deserved to be cheated on

December 9, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Amy

It's the worst pain you'll go through and you won't know what you'll do until it happens. Pray you never do.

December 9, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Tony

Having your partner cheat is the most painful thing I have ever been through. Some people can find their way back, but I never could.

December 9, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally

She doesn't know what she's talking about. Seeing someone else go through it is not the same as being cheated on. Cheating on someone is not a mistake! It is a horrible action that has consequences. Be cheated on is very painful. No one can go back to a trusting relationship once again. No one. It's one of the worst emotional things you can go through.

December 11, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • scruffy

i would never, ever cheat on someone. i am not deceitful...and i like to think i have a big heart and a conscience. i wish it was a deal breaker for more people...the disrespect, the dishonesty, the selfishness of the cheater...if more people walked away, possibly the pandemic would lessen. i feel like too many people accept cheating as an inevitable part of life.

perhaps it is, anymore. that's what it seems...but i like to think there are some people that care enough about another individual that they will opt not to hurt them.

i just never understood cheating (and know so many people that have cheated/been cheated on). just be single then. or choose to walk away from temptation. it's really that simple: it's a choice. so be gentle with someone's heart.

December 11, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • gina

you can find your way back...just say 'get out"

December 12, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • workonit

Marriage is hard work, so is finding your way back. Having someone cheat on you hurts BECAUSE you love that person. If you didn't, it wouldn't hurt and ending the relationship would be as easy as some people seem to think it is, oh, yeah, just say Get Out. My husband and I were married over 20 years, had 4 children together, had been through life altering medical issues. Did I love him after he cheated? Yes and No. I loved him but not like a wife loves her husband. I hated him as a husband for the utter devastation that he caused. I liken it to having the foundation of your home knocked out from under it. It was really really hard work on my part to bring us back to the point where we were husband and wife again. And you know... It was hard work on MY PART, yeah, the victim. Why did I work so hard? Because I had 20+ years of some of the most wonderful memories and experiences and I thought it was worth it.

December 13, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Anonymous919

Having your partner, Tony, was one of the most pleasurable things I have ever been through.

December 14, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  58. CHEEFSFURY

KOREV CHEATED ON YOU AND IT BROKE YOURE TV DEAL

December 9, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollywood Reporter

Watching this is a deal breaker: http://youtu.be/jaIK8dqWxso

December 11, 2011 at 5:36 am | Report abuse |
  59. John W.

I have to hand it to you for not hiding your obnoxious and petty comment behind an anonymous username.

December 9, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Jerry Sandusky

I hammed BOTH your wives so STFU! And by the way, I've had better lays from 9 year olds! Your wives were lousy in the sack!

December 11, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |