'Housewives' star Taylor Armstrong lines up tell-all
December 5th, 2011

'Housewives' star Taylor Armstrong lines up tell-all

Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” has depicted Taylor Armstrong's personal issues, but the reality star is planning to tell you even more.

E! News reports that Armstrong has signed a memoir deal with Simon & Schuster, and is writing about life with late husband Russell Armstrong, who committed suicide in August.

The month prior, Taylor filed for divorce and told People magazine that she was verbally and physically abused during their nearly six-year marriage.

The couple’s marital issues, filmed before the split, have been playing out on season 2 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”

Taylor’s tell-all tome will hit shelves on February 7.

1. Femelia

many times, many people would love to work at the Co-Op. I don't see ANY reoasn to employ anyone who doesn't take PRIDE in their work. Also, cashiers are the FACE of the Co-Op. If they don't care about us, why should we care about the Co-Op?Of course you know how much I love the Co-Op. But can we really afford to give anyone a reoasn not to come back?Thank you.

April 26, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Kathryn

She seems very disloyal, duplicitous, greedy, a show-off, insecure, SHALLOW, manipulative, deceitful ...

February 10, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Marc

I would kill myself too if I was married to a woman with lips like a duck!!!!

January 27, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  4. mary

Grifter. Liar. Sure wonder why she named her daughter Kennedy Caroline......

January 15, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  5. Nina3637

Taylor (in my opinion) knows in her heart & guilty mind that Russell did not commit suicide but was murdered!!!!!!!! Who? How? Why? Where is Colombo when you need him – "Just one more thing." Open the case up again.
    His family knows it and the authorities need to do further investigation.

January 9, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  6. Skipbitman

Folks, read the Daily Beast article on the "Armstrongs". Like her husband, she is a grifter. What I was stunned to hear was that while she donated her time to the battered womens cause, she misrepresented herself as a survivor. Unbeknownst to the viewers, she was still being victimized and not yet a survivor. In a word, she was living a lie until the very end. Regardless of whether you sympathize with the wretched mess than is Shana Taylor, aka Shanna Ford, aka Taylor Ford, aka Taylor Armstrong, she is clearly mentally ill and doing her daughter no favours by continuing her assault on Kennedy's flawed father.

January 4, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  7. ronron

I hope she keep it real in the book

December 8, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  8. ronron

I hope the book be good and that she keep it real

December 8, 2011 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  9. marita donalds

White Trash! having money does not make you classy, neither can one turn a field-Horse into a race-Horse! – marita.

December 7, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  10. NoName

Your not-even-ex-husband-yet commits suicide and the one thing that pops into your mind is dollar $ign$? Doesn't surprise me. Money filthy greedy ho. Better yet, use that money to fix your terrible duck lips.

December 7, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  11. My girlfriend makes me watch

A hot anorexic psycho mess. The last episode where she crawls on the table screaming convinced me. Her husband is a lucky guy, at least he's dead.

December 7, 2011 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  12. Kat

I think Taylor is a sick woman who is capitalizing on her late husband. Has she no respect. Regardless how they were before his passing, when I saw the last few episodes this woman was wasted, and not totally sane. It takes two to start something, a man should never use his hands on a woman. There are people to help you in problems like that. Though they did go to a therapist, I felt that Taylor wasn't totally honest. Leaving her husband to hold back as well. There are something you can open up about, but it has to be unconditionally viewed. Even the other housewives didn't believe Taylor was abused, they saw no bruises, and Taylor never asked for help at the time, this was all said after the fact. Now that Russel is not here to defend himself makes it easy for Taylor to say whatever she wants. There is no one to dispute what she is accusing Russel of doing to her. This woman need help, she is pathetic.

December 7, 2011 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  13. chelly5272

Taylor definetely has emotional issues but the show talked about her and him having problems and possible abuse for a long time now. I think it would be different if she all of a sudden brought it up after he died but she didn't. Also on Watch what Happens tonight she said that she had dealt with abuse from when she was young and takes responsibility for getting into the situation and didn't put Russell down at all. She's still cuckoo but noone should judge what they don't know. Plus if you watch the show he was a jerk and HE gave the pony not her.

December 6, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  14. babygirl

I thng its nobody problem but urs. u can look at him nd tell he had sm thng wrong w him. hes a lil boy thnkng hes a man. nobody knws but u wat happen. just takng care of ur fam nd tht is all u hv 2 worry bout ur life.

December 6, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Hmmm....

Stay trashy, hon

December 6, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nikhil

OMG I didnt even realise this was in Dubbo I have been palnning for 12 months to visit Dubbo with my son before he starts school and now with just 3 weeks til we are due to leave the whole of Dubbo is flooded .I hope the flooding goes down and life out there can get back to normal for all the residents and for ppl like me who have spent so much time palnning and saving for a holiday out there

April 27, 2012 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  16. Real Housewife of the Heartland, USA

I have no problem with Taylor writing a tell-all....IF SHE DONATES ALL PROCEEDS to a domestic violence charity...which I doubt will happen.

December 6, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  17. My opinion

Hey Taylor, don't waste your time. We don' t care !!

December 6, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  18. ART

This woman is certifiable

December 6, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Catca

Taylor may have her flaws, but no one commenting on here knows if she was abused by her husband or not. She is clearly falling apart, and if she was being abused, the horrible comments accusing her of lying certainly would not help her mental state. What I don't understand is why anyone would buy the book or what the point to the book is. If it's to help other abused women, she's had absolutely no time for introspection to be able to offer advice to anyone else so that frankly makes no sense. The only other reason for the book would be to literally to beat a dead man when he's down and profit from it. Of course, this man is the father of her daughter, and has other children as well. Is her financial situation post Russell's death really that bad? The housewives get paid a pretty penny to be on that show. If she truly wasn't aware of her husband's financial dealings, then she wouldn't be liable in his death unless she co-signed on the loans. So what is the deal? I'm not against the idea of a book about her experiences if it's something that can help others, but again, she can't possibly be in a mental/emotional state this soon after her husband's suicide to actually offer advice to others. She really needs to focus on herself.

December 6, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Ugh

Drama queens all.

December 6, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  21. @yur a fool

that's exactly what i was thinking.

December 6, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  22. yep

Why talk about this now. He is dead and now you want to talk about it. What does it say about you making money off a dead guy

December 6, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  23. yur a fool

Looks like she was abused by the plastic surgeon!

December 6, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  24. SooTrue

It is so true,the fact that she "says" that she was abused but she NEVER shows ANY physical signs of abuse is proof enough for me!!I can tell her all about being abused I had to relocate with the help of others to a different state for my safety until "he" was placed in jail where he belongs.Trust me if she were abused very badly there WOULD of been signs!!To make money off this?Think of your child for ONCE and not yourself!Pick yourself up and teach her some real value,to NOT depend on a man!!!

December 6, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  25. bob

Roses are red violets are blue when I see taylor I go soft

December 6, 2011 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  26. RhosieRoo

Physically, Mrs. Armstrong reminds me of Michael Jackson. He was a lovely man as he was, but his insecurities caused him to distort his looks to the point that he ceased to look healthy. Mentally and emotionally, Mrs. Armstrong reminds me of a very spoiled child who gets her way with temper tantrums. The irony in all of this is that, amidst her claims that Russell was abusing her, she was throwing lavish birthday parties for a sweet little girl who never appeared to enjoy the attention–at the same time that Russell was going bankrupt. I also remember Taylor's reaction when Russell gave his daughter a puppy for her birthday last year. Taylor–not Russell–was openly mean and nasty that he had done something without HER permission. That is not typical behavior of someone that is being physically abused by a spouse. Taylor got rid of the puppy, austensibly because Kennedy was allergic to it. A year later, Taylor presents Kennedy with a full-grown horse. I am an allergy sufferer. I have a hard time believing that Kennedy will have less trouble with a horse that routinely rolls in hay. There is something very wrong with Mrs. Armstrong's claims of "violent abuse." Odd how the extent of the violence seems to grow every time she gets a little positive publicity.

December 6, 2011 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
    • P.J.

Horses routinely roll in hay? Where do you people come up with this crap?
      One of the biggest obstacles abused women face is that people don't believe them. Ever hear of erring on the side of caution?

December 6, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  27. anne cicon

shez white trash

December 6, 2011 at 5:37 am | Report abuse |
  28. suzyhomefaker

Lets see, weak, mentaly troubled people are typicaly the ones that are suicidal, which is also typical of people that abuse loved ones behind closed doors, be smart enough to see the connection! not to mention he was the one pretending to be something he was'nt....wealthy!

December 6, 2011 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
    • RhosieRoo

I have a sincere question: What is the percentage of physically abusive men who commit suicide? I didn't think it was that high. I thought male suicide occurred more commonly among men who felt like failiures to themselves, their spouses, and their children. True, they stuggle with anger issues, but anger and "violent abuse" are distinctly different. Violent abuse suggests a high level of battery. Another sincere question: If there is even a small chance that Mrs. Armstrong is using the public for her own ideations about fame, do you think she should be allowed to do so without criticism?

December 6, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Catca

Actually you have a much higher rate of suicide by men in financial trouble. One needs only look at the public record with the lawsuits filed against Russell to know that the man had financial problems. I don't understand why Taylor threw the elaborate ranch birthday party for Kennedy and then claims that she had no knowledge of financial problems. The Armstrong's were served with these lawsuits prior to then. Heck, it's even acknowledged on the show where Lisa tells Taylor that Russell can't come to Pandora's engagement party because Mohammed is suing him for fraud. Taylor twisted this into Lisa "being her enemy and not her friend" and how dare she not invite her husband without ever acknowledging the fact that there was a very serious allegation made against her husband.

December 6, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • sami

suzy, poor dear, all one has to do is watch the interactions of Taylor with the other women to discern that when Taylor drinks-which is often – she gets typical-alcoholic crazy and deceitful. Russell was driven to the corner of heartbreak and despair, IF in fact he did commit suicide. **Very strange how it was Taylor who led everyone to find him.** But – like most crazies, she's more clever than the average person. karma, Taylor – karma

December 6, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  29. gumangi

Poo taylor.. emotional..hope u can mov eon aahave ahappy life.. russel will allways be in ur heart and love u.

December 6, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Barney

HUHUHUH kids is that English? Please stay in school and learn how too read and write. I love you, you love me....yuk yuk yuk

December 6, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  30. hungry howies

Classic money grab. Chase Freedom gives 5 per cent cash back. Bob and weave homey, but I bet those big lips get in the way.

December 6, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  31. Naygie

She's shameless. Drove spouse to suicide with her fake life and now is profiting off his death. Disgusting. Perhaps if she didn't need so much plastic surgery & cut her clothes to her size, her daughter would have a dad. She's all about money & will pay for it at her time.

December 5, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • jason

I love all this hate. You don't drive someone to commit suicide. He was his own person with his own thought process. He decided to take the easy way out. That in its own is such a selfish act. So all her daughter really needs to know is that her father didn't love her enough to see her grow into adulthood.

December 7, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Madge

Taylor Armstrong (aka Shana Hughes, Taylot Ford, Taylor Armstrong) is nothing but a grifter along with her dead husband. How sad for her daughter that fame and fortune has taken presidents over her life.

December 5, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr. Miller

I'm going to fund a school for all you bimbos who can't spell or type. I guess they never taught grammar in Jersey...

December 6, 2011 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
    • P.J.

Where can I donate, Doc? The spelling and grammar is quite atrocious, isn't it?

December 6, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  33. sami

Taylor – jeeeeeeez girl – sssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. GET HELP with your psyche issues; the guilt obviously is drving you the rest of the way over the edge.

December 5, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  34. zoe

Taylor, just make sure you get paid girl.. because Kennedy(who seems to have issues already)is gonna be under psychiatric supervision for looooonnnnngggg time(well done on the child rearing).. and those docs are expensive. Mazel!

December 5, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  35. zoe

My favorite word..but its a c not a k darling.

December 5, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Hate Reality T.V.

@Kate, you are the loser as well as anyone else who watches and get so heavily involved in these rediculous shows. If it were not for you losers watching there would be no book and people like this would have no fame.

December 5, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • sami

...and yet you know all about the currently airing drama, HateReal. Such a slime-dog hypocrite you are!

December 5, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  37. redlaw

Go ahead Taylor, these are people who hide behind "blogs" have a good holiday season, I cant pretend to know what you went through at all, let alone in public, stay beautiful & strong

December 5, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Kate

Taylor is playing this victimerole to the hilt and appears to be a con artist. Her husband just passed away recently and she is throwing him under the bus and claims to have no clue what was going on financially in their own household. She appears to be milking this as much as she can and to garnish sympathy from people to use and manipulate them. After seeing a few episodes this season, I do not believe anything that comes out of those fish lips. She is a big con and manipulator. All her BHHW friends need to watch their backs.

December 5, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Beautiful Vixen

@Evel: hope you had a good day luv. Mwwaahh!

December 5, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Beautiful Vixen

I think she gave him the rope and she can use her lips for suction cups.

December 5, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  41. carrieanne

Why? What else is there to tell?

December 5, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Tony

What a horrible woman!

She has absolutely no credibility on RHOBH, and now a publishing firm is going to pay her for more lies?

I hope she thinks for just a moment what dragging her daughter's dead, can longer defend himself father through the mud will do to Kennedy now and in the future.

Whoops, I forgot, it is all about Taylor; so Kennedy's well-being doesn't cross her mind!

December 5, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Solemei

I hope Russell's family sues her a$$. They are probably waiting to see what she reveals in her tall tales.

December 5, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • P.J.

Yup, she should have stuck around so that her daughter could watch her being used as a punching bag. There's a positive role model.
      I don't believe you can force an adult to take their own life. If you could, there'd be a way higher suicide rate.

December 6, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  43. bob

She's hot how bout a dater

December 5, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Ashley

Wow! I love how all of you people love to put down others. You didn't know her and neither did I so I'm not going to sit here and say she is a 'loser' or 'liar'. Worry about what's going on in your own life and not others.

December 5, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • sami

Taylor Armstrong is a lying loser alcoholic who drove her husband to suicide. Schizo-narcissist wierdo freak

December 5, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • RL

She put her life out there for the world to see on televsion, so anyone who watches this show gets to express their opinions. If you watch the show, it shows her going to marriage counseling and telling people that she loves her husband and wants the marriage to work, yet criticizes anyone who talks about it. Then there are the episodes where she is an emotional mess looking to be the center of attention, and after all this, her husband commits suicide. I cannot believe that she has the nerve to profit off the loss of her husband and the father of her child. She is a woman who came from the wrong side of the tracks and has no plans of going back. She is a liar and a loser.

December 6, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Ariel

Shame on you Taylor! Get a job. This is not cool!

December 5, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Kate

Wonderful, something for her daughter to read when she grows up.

December 5, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  47. rickiraccon

I hope they plan on selling it as fiction, because anything that comes out of her mouth is a lie!!
    What a digusting way to earn money. She is a loser.

December 5, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • sami

GREAT post – so true

December 5, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elayne

I agree. Let's write a tell all book about a dead person who can't even defend themselves against her lies!

December 6, 2011 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Cherie

This is really very disrespectful to the person who died, Russell, his parents, extended family and daughter. Taylor has no class and no dignity. If this book hits the shelves, I will be further convinced that she is a selfish woman seeking fame only for herself. She is a narcissist. She should have some respect for her daughters father and let the man rest in peace instead of bashing him in a book. It surprises me that there would even be a market for such garbage.

December 6, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dlee

Soooooo right! This woman is an unstable nut. This has nothing to do with anything, but those lips are ridiculous. They look like duck lips. Hmmmmm. I got it. Daffy Duck!

December 6, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • P.J.

Well, until you read the book how will you know she's going to bash her dead husband? The abuse is publicly known already. If it was all lies, why did he off himself? He had the option of sticking around to defend himself. He also had the option of not appearing in the show.

December 6, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • TamOk

The reason Armstrong can't 'defend himself' is because HE KILLED HIMSELF. PERIOD. All they were doing was going through a divorce. HE was the one that decided to end his life and let everyone else pick up the pieces.

I am interested in reading her book. Maybe she will be able to explain why he did what he did. To her and his children...

December 6, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Evel Knievel

I heard it is going to be called, "At the End of His Rope".

December 5, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  49. portalpunk

All this running around shopping sure makes me FIRSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 5, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |