While you were working...
December 2nd, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• We've come a long way since The Rachel, and now Jennifer Love Hewitt and Emma Watson are beating out the perennial favorite of blow-out devotees, Jennifer Aniston, as having the most-searched hairstyles of 2011. [Us Weekly]
  • Maybe this will ease the pain of "Community" going on hiatus: Hulu has struck a deal to bring both current episodes to the site the next day, as well as having a stockpile of all three seasons available via its subscription service. [Variety]
  • Khloe Kardashian is fighting back against critics who nit-picked her appearance after she emerged from the gym with a makeup-free face. "I'm so HAPPY to be perfectly flawed," she's tweeted. "Haters are like crickets, they make a lot of noise that you can hear but you never see them, then you walk right by them and they're quiet." [E!]
  • We don't know if Justin Bieber's prediction will come true for "X Factor" contestant Drew Ryniewicz - who was voted off the show Thursday night - but it's got to be consoling to have one of the biggest teen pop stars in your corner. "@drewryniewicz keep your head up. I lost my first competition too. this is just the beginning for u. never say never. best wishes." [Justin Bieber's Twitter]
  • It's beginning to look a lot like the feel-bad movie of Christmas. A new eight-minute trailer for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" has been released, and it's promisingly grim. [Vulture]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Josie

@anon keep watching tv in your basement.

December 5, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @@@12:40

i actually like evel k's comments. they are poked at topic or the person in topic. funny sh!t. why he would associate with the princess, not sure. i take no sides. i gave 1 clue. i am anonymous. i am watching......

December 5, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @@@1240

I know yer evil k u just commented on the other blog. How come u not stick up fer yer girlfeind hmm ? Not worth the trubles eh ?

December 5, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @@12:4O

Obvious ur not jake.vixen called him out. I refered to u as mr anonamous. Ur good I cant figure out who u r dude. I have good idea who the old hospital worker is and I know its not u-shes female. I crown thee the new king of trolls. Lmao *no offense vixen this guy is good if I cant figure it out*

December 5, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @12:40

i'm not jake. i am anonymous. vixen's new best friend.

December 5, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @vixen

I agree that is jake. Not sure who mr anonamous is. If it was cc he would have come out of the woodwork as soon as he was called a f@g. He would have also protected peace when u called her a wh ore.jmo

December 5, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @vixen

"not that i need to explain", my azz. can't stop, can u? nobody really cares what u do. there's that ego, again.

December 5, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @vixen

well, that was a good try. trying to use your little pea brain. jake sounds like a smart guy. he ran from u for some reason. this doesn't bother u? somebody protests too much, i think. vixen, so sorry u are having such a bad time of this. i"ve been laughing all day reading your posts. i wouldn't date a b!tch like u ever. i appreciate women who are kind, have a sense of humor, and have a BRAIN. none of which u possess. keep guessing, though. u are quite entertaining in a sick way.

December 5, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @Jake

not that i need to explain. i work in the morning and i have clinic this afternoon. this is my last week in school. for the massage. Its only massage and no skin care. I have to go to another school for skincare and i want to take a yr break be4 doing so. is that good enough for u? look it up. massage therapist at anthem doesnt offer skin care program. bye now

December 5, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @Jake

I have to run along now. cont trolling and if this is you. i never said anything bad about you. If i did say anything bad to u inknowly well need to get over it. i'm just as blind as everyone else on here on who is who n who to trust. cont trolling me. i know u feel u need to get even at me for something so do so if it makes u feel better. i on the other hand dont care what u say about me or call me. its a blog and just stupid words coming from an idiot that seem to be p! s sed off at the world. i still stand on my decison and wont change the outcome of any of this. Maybe the women u deal with and have in ur life are weak and they would wander off to a bathroom and cry but i wont. u just keep proving what a jack a zz u r for coming on here attacking me.get over urself. u got turned on by this attiude that u dont like from me and who knows maybe u r twisted enough to come on here to p !s s me off to get ur kick. yea go rub one out now u twisted demented little f -

December 5, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ur a lier

U sayed this morning that u had to go to work and school. Now u sayed u r going back to school next year. Lmao

December 5, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  12. U r a funny one

Yes everyone wants to come on here and blame me of all the bad things that's written about ppl on here when you guys are just as blind as i am. i'm not going anywhere so troll me all u want. u troll me even when im not here. Lol.. just words ppl. It doesnt hurt me. as for ur massage therapist remark that too doesnt get to me bc like i said. i have goals. i plan on going back to school in another yr and do skin care n open my spa one day. what ur goals to come on marquee and troll me until the day u die? lol

December 5, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  13. U r a funny one

Lol u look rather stupid. the only azz that i know that would make that comment would be jake. get over it fool. what happened to ur pair of b@lls left it in wildwood. u coming on here acting like ur some saint turning the blog upsided down n blaming me for it. u blame me even when im not trolling. u blame me for everything. u hv an obession w me either way love me or hate me cuz im on ur mind 24/7 . r u happy that u created this mess? if u were really serious and didnt want drama u would tell it but there is nothing to tell.

December 5, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  14. @@@vixen-10:54

agreed!

December 5, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  15. @vixen

i'll give u 1 clue, just cause u are so stupid. I"m a dude. that's all you'll get from me. i don't want to be your friend. oh, that kind of made me sick just thinking about it. you've said so much garbage, i wouldn't know where to start. keep trying to act innocent. u aren't fooling anybody. not as popular as u thought, huh? falling from that throne must be painful. lmao at u, vixen.

December 5, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  16. @@vixen-1O:54AM

The 8:25AM coment was some1 who used to coment here. She has it in for that (unt to. Not directed to u. Yea I saw peace left vixen a message on differant while u were working.*i think a while-working* Vixen wants ppl up front and stuff peace was the only 1 who was. Then she call her a who re. Sounds like some1 has issues.

December 5, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  17. U r a funny one

This is me laughing..lol. u r an az z . u cant even come out and be honest and say if ur a man or woman. What r u so afraid about being direct n saying what was said so wrong? i said nothing. u just want to troll me for ur sick twisted game. i said nothing bad to u n i will not tell u im sorry nor will i stop being who i am on here for u or any1 else. get it?

December 5, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  18. @///

oh course u don't princess. u've been trolling everybody for quite some time now. coward? do u see me backing down from your sorry azz. u are one crazy b!tch. u only amuse me. trolls don't like being trolled? too frickin bad. feel the wrath. play nice & i will back off. i know u couldn't possibly do that, though. not in yur nature. got to be the center of attention. well, u got my attention. too bad for u!

December 5, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  19. @10:54

So you rub down big burly men?You are g*y aren't you?

December 5, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  20. ///

frankly i dont vixen did anything to anyone. i think u r just attacking her bc u have no one else to attack. U cant even come out and say what is it she said to u. u r a coward. u hide n play ur head games. lol u r a sad loser

December 5, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  21. @@charlie crack

so lame. again, dragging somebody into this that has nothing to do with me. i find that intriguing how confused u all are. i told u to stop picking on innocent bloggers. don't give my credit to them. peace always seemed whitty and polite. i have no ill will towards her, but u do, huh princess. again, trying to push all the gals away. oh, biting my lip, sigh, love me. i'm ugly old vixen. u lose.

December 5, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  22. @vixen

time for u to shower & clean that nasty azz. shave that hairy face & get back on those streets. there's $ to be made. $10 here, $10 there. i'm sure for that price, you'll get plenty of action. don't forget your message kit.

December 5, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  23. @vixen

i don't know when u made up the fact that i work in a hospital, either. not my gig. & if i did. not honorable enough for u, princess. i know "message therapy" if that's what u want to call it, is a much better job. i'm sure u give your johns a great message. keep 'em coming, princess.

December 5, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  24. @Charlie Crack

Word on the streets is Peace is a w h ore. not a good one bc she is a dried up f8xk. u dont like peace being attacked huh? it hurts your feelings when ppl say meant things about that farm k unt. PEACE IS A W H ORE! PEACE IS A WH ORE! PEACE IS A DRIED UP OLD WH ORE!

December 5, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  25. keep guessing fools

I give no clues. I take no sides. i am anonymous. keep on trying to figure out who i am. so off base, i'm lmao! little miss princess vixen is all in a tizzy. i told u i'd be watching. didn't know i'd have to come back so soon to put u in your place again. the thought that u could even hurt my feelings is hysterical. u have the most inflated ego of any blogger on here. did u enjoy the weekend. i have plenty more just for u. keep guessing, though. i will be watching.....

December 5, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  26. @Charlie Crack

Is a nurse lmao. gay boy is a nurse

December 5, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  27. Awakening

Enough of this game.Hey carni lady how 'bout it you've been trolling yourself haven't you?

December 5, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  28. @not a cow

I remember who it is now. Your right. They never said her name. I do remember her saying she used to work at a hospital. Yes she fooled all of them.I will keep the secret too. I will watch the show with you. *and her* lmgdao !

December 5, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  29. not a cow

I said I was going to watch the show. Yea it started again. U think u have it figured out. Ur off base. Fatty might have trolled u butt smarty is not her. 1 person said he/she worked @ hospital. U want it to be Alecia butt it is not. Think back it will come to u. Unles ur to dum to figure it out. Keep saying it is some1 it is not. Im getting a good laugh out of this stupidity.

December 5, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  30. smarty

@Please,what's the matter?Bewildered ROTFFLMMFAO.

December 5, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  31. @@smarty

You are smarty/ Alecia

December 5, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  32. Please

Stfu!

December 5, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  33. smarty

You give a sh€t and you know it that's why you're still here,can't resist responding to this bs can you?You are a persistent one aren't you,but I think I know who you think I and you're wrong.Get deep off into your studies in nursing because you're not a great PI lmoa.

December 5, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  34. @@smarty

Alecia was not the 1 whom worked @ hospital. Get ur pi skills going and u'll figure it out too. Now that I figured it out lets see how long it takes every1 else to. Im surprised with this 1. Lmao @ smarty. Fooled all these fools. Of all the names mentioned here they did not think of u. I wont give u away Im going to sit back and watch the show cuz I dont give a sh!t about any of u ppl.

December 5, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  35. @ @1:36

Good one! See smarty didn't like that. Keep on you will get your feelings hurt all over again.

December 5, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  36. Hey

@smarty you're the one who got feelings hurt, go cry about it again Alecia.

December 5, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  37. @smarty

Gave urself away by saying u used to work @ a hospital. If ever1 thinks back they will figure it out too. Not so smart smarty ! Lmao

December 5, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  38. smarty

@BV aahh did they hurt that baby's feelings oh that's a shame.Now you just go on along to screwel and work because I used to work at a hospital and everybody knows that the biggest wh@res there are always the nurses.

December 5, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  39. Yep

Mmm... Hmm....

December 5, 2011 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
  40. Yea

It pretty sad that she or they are so worked up on a blog. I didn't attacked anyone. i just aked the person what was wrong and the trolling started on me and went all weekend. I'm not u alecia or starrfire. i know who i am, what i have and the goals that i have set for me so i don't get worked up being trolled or called names.

December 5, 2011 at 6:09 am | Report abuse |
  41. @12:05

It's alecia lol! That fat a$$ got tore up on the blogs. Alecia nobody likes a fat ugly bltch either!

December 5, 2011 at 5:53 am | Report abuse |
  42. Beautiful Vixen

Like i told MY FRIEND Evel.. i'm glad that things when down the way it did. I would choose his friendship any day over cc's and anyone one of his misfits. I won't give it a second thought about jumping ship and would do it all over again. Yes i have noticed that you mentioned something about how i wish i had the email address or what have you. Frankly i would rather throw myself off a cliff than to be in the company of gypsy, jobless p!gs like yourselves. I won't tell you sc-ums i'm sorry for making that decision and decide to jump ship. i don't even want to troll but u ppl can't let ppl come on here and blog w/o attacking them. You see my name and you get brain goes crazy bc u got sum1 to troll and take all that anger and hate on from someone that had hurt u in the past or doing so now.. u seriously have problems. Now cont trolling me but i have to go to work and class and live my life so the likes for ppl like you can get a gov check. have a nice day. like i said just words. cont on trolling.

December 5, 2011 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  43. Rotflmgdao!

Lmao!

December 5, 2011 at 5:46 am | Report abuse |
  44. @1:36

Obviously it bothers you, you're jealous. And your whole comment shows it. And as long as you are trolling you will be trolled too anonymous dimwit, you don't mean sh?t to me. Or anybody else I'm sure. just another loser that needs to commit suicide.

December 5, 2011 at 5:40 am | Report abuse |
  45. @PRay Tell

Y'all is crazy!

December 5, 2011 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  46. Prolly

Just needs to get laid... If they ever got laid in the first place. Who spends all day watching a blog? Get a d@mn life!

December 5, 2011 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  47. @1:36

Aww is da baby jealous dey got no attention? Poor thing lol!

December 5, 2011 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  48. Counselor

Whoever it is probly got their @55 beat a lot in school, I'm sure that would make one overly sensitive. Or was it the f@ggit comments that bother you?

December 5, 2011 at 5:17 am | Report abuse |
  49. PRaY tell

How are you going to be watching and telling who is trolling. you come on here running your mouth about how i hurt your feelings and i dont know who u r or even if u r male or female. if i honestly did hurt your feelings why dont u stop playing the games and lay it all out on the table and i would then decide to tell you if im sorry or not. R u the person i called /quoted imus words on which was almost a yr ago? And that was a woman. Quite honestly you come on here thinking you're better than me but yet u r calling me names etc. like i said be4. just names. so if u can't be up front and direct and tell me what it was that i did or said so bad to u then so be it. would u rather i pullmy skin off, roll in salt and then rip my heart out and mail it to u? would u feel better then. by the that i want to say sorry above wasnt me. have a nice day.

December 5, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
  50. @1:59

Yeah, it's somebody from that camp. Notice they supposedly all disappeared. even peace who shows up once in awhile isn't here so yep, I believe it's them. However if I'm wrong, it's definitely somebody with very low self esteem, and off their meds. Sounds like the kid who got bullied, then shoots up the school. If you can't take what is said on a blog, must be he// for you in everyday life. If it's a guy grow a pair or gal thicken your skin. And I know you will try to say this is BV but it ain't. People get trolled all the time especially on an open blog. You're not the first and definitely not the last So get over it, holding a grudge isn't healthy. And by the way, talk to your counselor about this maybe they can help you.

December 5, 2011 at 5:06 am | Report abuse |
  51. @@vixen

4get it. Well dont say i didnt try to tell u im sorry for hurting ur feeling like u said i did. nite

December 5, 2011 at 2:31 am | Report abuse |
  52. no u got it wrong

u r confusing me. i just want to know if u r the person im trying to talk to. damn it y u r making this hard? maybe i have some to say to u

December 5, 2011 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
  53. @vixen

i knew u couldn't stay away. out comes somebody else's name to try to divert attention. u are dumber than i thought. u couldn't be more obvious. here's my suggestion. lay off the trolling. if u think u had a bad weekend. i can make it worse. i will be watching. be good or be trolled. choice is yours. that goes for everyone. i take no sides. i give no clues. i am anonymous. and i will be watching......

December 5, 2011 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
  54. @ new guy

she is cool. she wasnt even trolling today n u blamed her. Is this alecia, missy or starrfire?

December 5, 2011 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  55. @mr ed

the b!tch don't bother me in the least. can't hate something you don't know. just sick of her sh!t. time for her to learn a little lesson. why do u dudes fall all over yourselves for her? fake is her middle name.

December 5, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  56. @ new guy

Dont let vixen get u to hate. she is heartless. things that would bother you two doesnt bother her. u seem to have so much hate for her n spend all weekend on here trolling her. she is not worth is. she is a b!t(h and every1 knows it. She is a mean girl and she can't help it. she is demented and fxxked up in the head. she is and ice queen w no feelings.

December 5, 2011 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  57. @mr ed

man, i was wondering when u'd show up. dude, u have one warped mind. is this the crap u think up all day long. thanx for the visual. nightmares are on the way.

December 5, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  58. @ new guy

I'm having problems . cnn wont let it post but it was a site where alecia and starrfire are getting f xxked hard and they were eating each other o ut as well. another site were where those two fat pigs (alecia and starrfire) were getting f xxked by animals. dog and horse. poor kitty kitty was pined down as well while the fat pigs r a ped the poor cat

December 5, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  59. pink piggy

Oink oink oink oinkie oink than. You dont want to know what that means. Lmao

December 5, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  60. @p pig

sorry. u r on your own. can't touch that. don't want to catch anything.

December 5, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  61. pink piggy

I dont think new guy wants a stinky old wh ore on his blog. This place stinks enuff. At new guy pleeze take her with you to the other blog pleeze.if she changes her name from vixen to sweetheart or sumthing will it help.

December 5, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  62. @ new guy

I have to give u a website for u to go on. Dont go away k?

December 5, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  63. @ new guy

What's that's blog were you talking about before

December 5, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  64. pink piggy

Butt I said pleeze. K than. To the stinky old wh ore will you just die or sumthing. Your ruining my roll time. The sheep dont want your old worn out azz neither. Farmer dont want you neither. He said you stink worse than the sheeps butt. Said it was old stinky and strtched out like a old nasty con dom.

December 5, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  65. @@12:21

i give no clues. u will have to try to figure this out yourself. but, i will always be watching.... & waiting....

December 5, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  66. @p pig

i will be watching her. if she acts like a lady, she won't hear from me. but i would think she won't be able to resist the urge to troll. so save her a spot in the mud. sorry critters.

December 5, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  67. baaaa d sheep

Dont send that stinky thing our way. All the cow manure on the farm cant cover that stench. Rly baaaa d to let your self go like that. Even the oldest hos dont reek like you do. O I think I need to thro o o ow up now.

December 5, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  68. @12:21

U said she said mean things to u, correct? are u that person? just was wondering how far back u were talking

December 5, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  69. pink piggy

Would you do me a favor and stop draging her throgh the mud. My favorite place to roll around smells like spoiled tuna. Us piggys can't stomach pigs like her. Pleeze stop k ?ty on bahalf of all us sweet little pink piggys in america.

December 5, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  70. @@new

i have it in for whomever deserves it.

December 5, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  71. @New guy-12:13

R u the one that has it in for vixen?

December 5, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  72. @new

if u r talking to me. yes.

December 5, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  73. Up All Nite

Who?

December 5, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  74. @new troll / guy

r u still there?

December 5, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  75. @alecia troll

got to do better than that. i'm thinking it's the princess again. had a pretty rough weekend, love. oh biting my lip, sigh... wink wink. i puke a little everytime u do that. oh yah, what a turn on... gag, gag, gag....how about the rest of u guys, does it do it for u, too? way too nasty.

December 5, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  76. @@@nope

exactly who am i screwing with besides vixen. if u r turning on each other, that's your problem. so when the trolls get trolled u r unhappy. oh boo hoo. i am so so very sorry. what a sad loser. again, think about that next time u troll some unsuspecting blogger. little double standard don't ya think?

December 4, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  77. alecia

@starrfire Can you go somewhere and die bytch! Nobody likes you.

December 4, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  78. @@nope

Most likely its just u, the new guy and another. just saying

December 4, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  79. @@nope

U have a lot to do with this. u'r screwing with every1 and turning every1 against each other. whoever is left anyway. i never seen such a messed up blog

December 4, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  80. @Tyson

What is your blog?

December 4, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Dear Santa

All I want for Xmas is a troll-free blog! I've been good, honest! Lmao

December 4, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  82. @nope

i thought that's what this blog was all about. troll ppl until they leave. maybe u should all remember that next time u troll somebody. i take no sides. i call them like i see them. be a friend or foe makes no difference. i am anonymous. i am watching.......

December 4, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Tyson Timms

U got trolls here. We hv trolls on our blog 2. Trolls need to be beaten and eaten. After readingthe comments it seems this vixen person is the trouble here. Come to me u nasty old hag and let me beat some sense in2 u. I wont eat u I dont want 2 catch any thing. Lmao

December 4, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  84. @nope

short & sweet, then run. coward. ok, i blame u. i still think its princess vixen, though. if it's not, come to her rescue. too intimidating for u?

December 4, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  85. nope

Not bv. ran out of ppl to blame since u trolled so many off. night

December 4, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Santa

Hey vixen. hooking up the team for some reindeer games. i need your fat azz to get my sleigh up. ho ho ho double meaning there. ho ho ho

December 4, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  87. @omg

sounds like a vendetta, too. i wonder who that could be? could it be o miss inflated ego?

December 4, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  88. omg

OMG now that's pure obsession! U sure wasted your time searching old blogs?!?!? WOW!! Whoever u are, u REALLY need a life!! How sad... NOT!!

December 4, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  89. @@starfire

somebody sounds a little too invested in this blog. lonely life....princess vixen is that u?

December 4, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  90. @@starfire

i'm sure she is the only person in america that watches it. dumb azz. that was lame.

December 4, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  91. @Starrfire

Stop lying. you were here and you do watch the amazing race. dont come back and say u dont bc on Oct. 31st – WYWW @8:26 oct 23rd you said the same thing that u were going and watch the amazing race. stfu n stop lying.

December 4, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  92. @@f--k

do not give my credit to others. i choose no sides. i give no clues. i am anonymous. i've just been watching today. but u called, so i am here.

December 4, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  93. @lmfao

Sorry I wasn't even here. I got a life, ya know. Don't u?

December 4, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  94. @@f--k

There is no obsession. Besides you didn't stop the trolling you did yesterday. Now all of a sudden you want it to stop.

December 4, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  95. @lmfao

We'll see who's the smart one.. Rofl!!

December 4, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  96. @LMFAO

Didnt see new guy get mad. Sounded like being smart azz to me. Lol A new smart azz-all right er troll.

December 4, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  97. @ @f_ck

Stfu! Ur probly one of them

December 4, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  98. LMFAO!

Aka shari starrfire maybe u should hide ur fb profile. lmfao! thanks for the laughs! good night! at new guy. i like it that u get mad. it shows me u r weak. lmao

December 4, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  99. ho ho ho

I guess I'll go watch The Amazing Race since nobody has anything good to talk abt. Later!

December 4, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  100. @mr ed

I wondered where u were lurking.

December 4, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  101. @f--k

Again with the obsession. Can't ya talk abt anything else? It's getting boring...

December 4, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Shari starrfire

Did u not c my pic. i live in whitter, NC. I love jai uttal, thea and the greenman. i went to joseph whealer high school with all the other horse face gypsies. we steal cars and burn garbage fun fun and steal things. i wear big tents bc my fat azz cant get into a size five. did u not c me in that pretty blue tent? lmfao

December 4, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  103. ho ho ho

Everyone needs to use @ when replying to a comment cuz I think most are using their phone and can't tell who is replying to whom. IMO

December 4, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  104. F¥ck

Starrfire & Beautiful Vixen both of them make me sick with they're fake a$$ez. Plus they are cc gang fuc ups.

December 4, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  105. I think

Yeah & but are talking to stefano, I can see where they replied. @@ yeah and but : you must be on a phone?

December 4, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  106. fyi

Gypsys = tramps = thieves

December 4, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  107. @yeah and but

Who u talking to. U don't make sense. Rly there is a jessica sara parker ? That's neat, I heard of a sara jessica parker before to !

December 4, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  108. ho ho ho

How can u tell is someone is a gypsy? I heard that they make a living as theives and running fraud scams.

December 4, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  109. ho ho ho

@But u seem to have a 1 track mind. Anything else you'd like to add?

December 4, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Gypsy

i saw this gypsy today and she made me LOL ! I thought jessica sara parker had a horse face but this chick i saw was the mother of horses. she had teeth/gum bigger than jennifer love hewitt's jugs.

December 4, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Big John

Do I have to like football to be in your circle ? Will fishing work ? Warning heard stefano. Lmao

December 4, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  112. stefano

@big john Sounds good to me – makes sense. As for vixen, I wouldn't toch her with a 10 ft pole!

December 4, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Gypsy Girl

I know someone who is 6'4 also. Big guy. Loves football. We can all get together and become one in spirtual circle of friends. Share in the peace with one another.

December 4, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Gypsy Girl

@Big John: I'm better. Stick with me and you won't go wrong

December 4, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Big John

No, my name is John and iam 6ft 4inches tall. Wasnot bragging. My family calls me Big John, thought it was a good name for blogging. Is that acceptable for you ?I see by the coments I should have bragged about it. Lmao maybe this old lady vixen would give me a freebie.

December 4, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  116. stefano

@big john ya got a big johnson huh? Those who brag really have the oppisite. Lmao

December 4, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Big John

That is not what she told me the other night. *wink*-you g*y ? Lmao

December 4, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  118. stefano

Don't get me wrong, dude but I love my wife! She has no complaints in the bedroom *wink*

December 4, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  119. @stefano

Women are only bytchs when they are stuck with a man with a tiny pen is. Sorry dude sad to be you. Lmao

December 4, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  120. stefano

Wathing football and got my bytch waiting on me with beer and pizza!

December 4, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  121. @TY

Congrats to making the 200th comment!

December 4, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  122. TY

For shutting the fup finally. What a bunch of losers here.

December 4, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  123. mememe

So.....yeah.. Im acually interested in seeing "The girl with the dragon tattoo".

December 4, 2011 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  124. @stefano

Pu55y makes the world go around,so ladies keep the Summers Eve handy.

December 4, 2011 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |
  125. stefano

Hmmmm... Someome is obsessed with puzzy. Remember the blind man passed a fish market and said "Hello girls!". Did u expect puzzy to smell like roses? I surely wouldn't wanna eat roses!

December 4, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  126. @if

would u stop putting that image in my head. don't want to have nightmares tonight.

December 4, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  127. Santa's elf

no, i'm pretty sure there is no alecia reindeer. i would remember that.

December 4, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  128. If

Starrfire's hubby about to eat it, I hope she d0uche for his sake. & if it taste like shrimp it smells shrimpy too.

December 4, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  129. @Santa's elf

That would be two seater alecia... Your friend.

December 4, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  130. Santa's elf

that vixen u r talking about, is she the big azz reindeer that pulls santa's sleigh? she's one girthy old reindeer.

December 3, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Awakening

Got to hit the sheets,work in morning,extra cash comes in handy for the holidays especially if you have a real'beautiful'woman that doesn't have a beard thicker than yours lol.Good night all.

December 3, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Josie

Keep thinking that. Lol

December 3, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  133. @awakening

Very smart pops!

December 3, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  134. @awakening

very profound.....

December 3, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Awakening

I don't want to smell or taste shrimp when i'm taking care of business,but like my pops told us one mans'h*ll might be another mans'heaven.

December 3, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  136. @awakening

Is that bad or good?

December 3, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Awakening

starrfire didn't say that her pu55y smelt like shrimp she said it tastes like shrimp.

December 3, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  138. @vixen

If your getting ready to walk the streets don't forget to d0uche!

December 3, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  139. @vixen

Where r ur friends defending u? Esp Evel?

December 3, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  140. @Josie

justs means i've been here for a long time. but i don't think this is u. bad attempt princess. u'd do anything to take attention off of u. about time for you to hit the streets. there's $ to be made. $10 here, $10 there.

December 3, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  141. @eddie

Yo mama like mcdonalds billions and billions served!

December 3, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  142. And

Starr hag especially needs to stfu!

December 3, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  143. All of you...

Need to stfu! And stop being childish.

December 3, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  144. @ @@prove what

You are clueless yourself this ain't vixen. Payback? You get mad on a blog? From people that you can't see, let alone even know?

December 3, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Josie

Yes, it is me, (been watching all this go down) the fact that you noticed I haven't been on in a while shows that you are one of the gang. Why are y'all ganging up on her?

December 3, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  146. @@prove what?

ha ha ha..... u r so clueless. think way back vixen. paybacks r a b!tch!

December 3, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  147. @starr hag

You fail at life bltch, that's why you're here all day.

December 3, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  148. @Josie

best not get into the middle of this. unless, this is princess vixen again. girl give it up. i know that josie hasn't been around in a long time. lame.

December 3, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  149. @prove what?

Prove your not starrfire lol

December 3, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Josie

@ @vixen must be nice being a hater too.

December 3, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Prove what?

that u r an unstable b!tch that likes to troll everyone, but really hates it when it happens to her. poor vixen.

December 3, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  152. @vixen

on your own side. how wonderful for u.

December 3, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Mr. Peters

Prove it

December 3, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Mr. Peters

Im on vixen's side starrfire u ole azz

December 3, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  155. @vixen

no u fail. can't tell that's u. NOT!

December 3, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  156. @mr peters

don't take my credit. i take no sides. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to troll that old hag. i need no help. she is getting payback from a long time ago. do me wrong. i don't think so.

December 3, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Mr. Peters

I dont think vixen cares. she already said that what u guys say doesnt matter. she came out and said that she doesnt want ur friendships n that what started her getting trolled by u'all. funny how u were pretending to not be starrfire , missy or anyone from the cc group n we started defending vixen n u no longer that person but the fat ole ladies starrfire and missy. u fail. lmao

December 3, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Mr. Peters

Yea they have been emailing all day to each other how to troll vixen. lol

December 3, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  159. @vixen

i'll bet u wish u had the email address. then you'd at least still have some friends. looks like we have your # now. troll on little princess.

December 3, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Starrfire

Do us all a favor and get murdered please! You're a piece of worthless sh!t

December 3, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  161. eddie

no. im u starrfire. weird how u always pop out

December 3, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Don't

You people have somebody to email?

December 3, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  163. @eddie

i'm thinking u r vixen. psyco b!tch!

December 3, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Eat...

Some doughnuts maybe you will feel better starrfire. Apparently you have no life you stay on here all day. Lonely cat lady that's sad.

December 3, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Blinking Red Nose

What am I missing? Waz watching a xmas movie. Can't belive vixen is still trolling every1. She needs to go to red lite street and make sum moola! Ha ha!

December 3, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  166. eddie

I think missy and starrfire is dying to get f88ked . i bet it was a loonnnggg time since a man touch those 2

December 3, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  167. @eddie

don't let her fool ya. i think vixen is all of them. she's working ya, dude.

December 3, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  168. eddie

You two fatties have been on here all day. were you eatting your bucket of kfc chicken skin and drinking your gallon of gravy while your fat fingers do the typing

December 3, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Josie

@ @4:58 nobody cares about your fat ugly a55 alecia, two seats mean you have big nasty a55

December 3, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  170. @vixen

i think maybe u r starrfire. it's funny how u get defensive & out comes starrfire. that would be a pretty good cover. lmao at u. fail...

December 3, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  171. @ @@@it's funny

You're friends are old bltches.

December 3, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  172. eddie

starrfire and missy u both are goss. u must be very fat and ugly. u sit here n troll vixen nonstop to try to get ppl to hate her. two very lonely heartless ppl

December 3, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  173. @4:58

princess vixen nobody cares about yur fat azz. poor attempt, but nice try.

December 3, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  174. There...

Probably is no starrfire and... Starrfire= alecia/ Missy/ mickey88

December 3, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  175. @@@it's funny

o vixen. just can't stand the fact that we r on to u. go away old b!tch. trouble is your middle name. your friends are fading.

December 3, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  176. @@ it's funny 2

You need to take a nap you have been on the computer all day.

December 3, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Rebel

Starrfire and missy are so fat they hate anyone that comes on here.

December 3, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  178. @4:58

Yea. That's them trolling her. lol. They really have it bad for her. i guess words hurt them bc what's said about them is true..lmfao! I'm off. they can continue trolling n looking like the jealous azzez that they are. carry on girls or should i say pigs. sum of us have lives and places to go.

December 3, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  179. Josie

Starrfire is lying hating bltch!

December 3, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  180. @ @it's funny

You old dear are starrfire.

December 3, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  181. @do you have

i take no sides. i call it like i see it. u ppl are so clueless. i give no clues. i am anonymous.

December 3, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  182. @do you

Do you like old hag poosay? You sure protect it alot.

December 3, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  183. @it's funny

vixen up from your nap? try to throw 'em off, huh. not working. if starfire acted like u, i'd be on her, too. give credit where credit is due. time for your bath now. clean that nasty azz.

December 3, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  184. @@@ people

She did say that shyt, and didn't deny it either. You're probly her wishing you didn't say it.

December 3, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  185. do you have

hate all women? r u gay? u cant seem to make up ur mind what side u're on. u sound like ed

December 3, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  186. It's funny...

How Starrfire left and anonymous postings begin bashing vixen. You fake old b!tches need to get a life!

December 3, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  187. @@@people

u r so stupid. do u actually think somebody would actually say that about themselves. who has the biggest grudge against her. she said it. how do u know he was talking about strfire? hello, vixen.....

December 3, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  188. whoever u r

u seem 2 be very confused as 2 who is who on here n what side ur on.

December 3, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  189. I'm 4:31

I am talking about starrfire lol

December 3, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  190. @@people that say - 4:31

He is talking about starrfire. she is the one that said about her shrimp. u r confusing ur facts dude.

December 3, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  191. @loser

or should i say princess vixen. somebody got a azz whopping & now u r trying to cover your big nasty azz. it must be about nap time for u old gal. probably need lots of beauty sleep.

December 3, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  192. @people that say...

Lmao! That bytch probly be so outta breath just trying to reach between her legs. So she says da he11 with it and it never gets done. Sitting in water won't help you gotta soap that muhfukka up!

December 3, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  193. People that say...

Their pus$¥ smell like shrimp, are usually too fat to reach their nasty a$$. Stankin bltch!

December 3, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  194. @hey

don't give those losers my credit. i don't belong to any side. i give u no clues. i am anonymous. i'll be back.

December 3, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • u just a loser! @hey

dont c um back we don't want u here. go back to the hole where u came from

December 3, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  195. hey

Cc gang lol!

December 3, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • that"s them alright ! CC gang all over this blog

y'all are not fooling anyone. you are the trolls. more so missy and starfire

December 3, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  196. @stefano

i hear ya, bro.

December 3, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  197. stefano

Ewww! No thanks! Usually ppl who call themself bootiful r exactly the oppisite. Ya know wat I mean?

December 3, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  198. @stefano

dude, could u imagine climbing into the sack with that sleeze. probably flees in her beard & bed bugs in her bed. brings on a hole new meaning to don't let the bed bugs bite! lmao!!!

December 3, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  199. @Awakening

u r exactly right. maybe she's the one driving everyone away. what a sleezy old b!tch.

December 3, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  200. Awakening

@stefano since cc's left no men have been defending that wh@re but her alter egos.

December 3, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  201. stefano

( * )( * )

December 3, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  202. @stefano

you r correct, sir. too funny.

December 3, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  203. stefano

Bearded lady lmao!!

December 3, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  204. stefano

Vixen wants all the men to love her but are finding out what a bytch she is. How sad...

December 3, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  205. Awakening

Am not drunk Mr.Ed.Beautiful Vixen do you think that people are jealous of you name?Ha oh contrar it sonds like the name of the bearded lady in a flea bag carnival LOL.

December 3, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  206. M I A

Wow they don't learn, do they?

December 3, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  207. @@@vixen

again, blaming the wrong player. i think little old vixen has been trolling them. she wants everyone to love her & get the rest of the gals out of the way. pretty sad.

December 3, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  208. @@vixen

Starrfire really has problems. It hurt when one of the sheep left the flock didnt it?

December 3, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  209. @vixen

poor little princess vixen. she has ppl that don't like her. really, what's to like. some fake chick that is probably 60 yrs old. i think the b!tch should go into some kind of rehab. they must have a 12 step liars program somewhere.

December 3, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  210. ..R U ...

the ip tracker? 10:59 is her as well?

December 3, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  211. Hey trolls

bad job on trollling starrfire & missy. you didn't even spell their names the way they do. nice try on switching the blame here.

December 3, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  212. timmy

now i am in trouble. . . . . my mom said she bettyer not catch me playing on her telephone again and she just did. she sure can make mean looks with her face. i better go. c ya

December 3, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  213. Starfire

I dont even post on here anymore because of you idiots. I hope all of you have bad weekends. baaaaaad ones.

December 3, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  214. Starfire

M I A sounds like Lojenk to me. A troll that pretends to be chrissy and banasy and JIF. I bet uou are really George Patton or JIF. Quit picking on chrissy. She is our friend.

December 3, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  215. Starfire

I am too Starfish. I am not some lousy troll. You are just jelous and a H8R. I bet you are a newspaper reader you hooooemo.

December 3, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  216. M I A

@fake starrfire – that was a pathetic attempt to troll her but that doesn't matter because those who really know her can spot it right on. Those who hijack other peoples names are jealous losers. It won't get you anywhere – that goes for all names that have been hijacked. Not very smart!

December 3, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  217. missy

You tell them gurlfriend. Lojenk Mjenk is the basement troll. Blaming it on us pretty girls.

December 3, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  218. Starfire

@Mjenk. There are so many things you can do to make a living. America is the land of opportunity. You could cover yourself with a blanket and cut a hole in it for your mouth. Then you could give other guys hummers for $5.

December 3, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  219. Starfire

So what if I use the name Missy sometimes. Im still not the troll. Mjenk aka Lojenk is. Sometimes he goes by the name . Just a dot. Thats because it is the size of his teeeenie peeeeeenie. Are you still letting your uncles touch you little Mjenk? They pay your mom extra.

December 3, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  220. Starfire

I am not the troll. I havent been on here in a good while. I think it is really Mjenk aka Lojenk. He is a little teeny peeeen!s boy that lives in his moms basement and is unemployed because he is to lazy to work. It is all damp and dark down in his basement so he has becoma a troll. Soometimes his mom brings a dinner plate down to him or reads him a story. She has lots of boyfriends though so Mjenk doesnt see her much. Sometimes mom ltes the boyfriends come down to the basement and visit with Mjenk if they pay her extra.

December 3, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  221. just saying..

vixen has been trolled a lot n also called names. Mostly by u it seems. Get over urself. I think u made urself clear that u hate her n u're "him". U're not even man enough to admit it that u'r him. Yea u must have really liked her at one time n whatever happened you turned on her. Sounds more like a scorned man. I'm sure u will be here all day running her name through the mud.

December 3, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  222. @Awakening

why dont you get over it. we know who you are. you are angry because she doesn't want to talk to you. you will do anything to make her look bad. you troll her all the time and look at you still doing so. can't take rejection.

December 3, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  223. Awakening

Oh and pardon the misspelled words madame deceiver.

December 3, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  224. Awakening

Something's strange why is it that lately all of the women are trolled relentlessly and called horrendous names,names that I wouldn't call an enemy let alone a female.All of them except beautiful vixen that is,and yes i'm mentioning her name it's not sacred,she can be as rude and as vulgar as some of the men,but you defend her all of the time.You know what i've been thinking?I'm thinking that Miss V. Has been responding,defending,and even trolling herself lot's of times.I have a new name for this no good,devious,arrogant dog,names don't bother you there just words right?

December 3, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  225. Blinking Red Nose

Good morning, bloggers! May this day be merry and filled with good thoughts. Now let's play nice!

December 3, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  226. people...

Go to bed.

December 3, 2011 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
  227. i think..

@lol is trolling her using her name. he seem 2 be a hateful mf n cant except the fact that she doesnt want him. just want 2 drag her name through the mud sum more. i smell azz;hole n its @lol

December 3, 2011 at 5:06 am | Report abuse |
  228. lmao

@lol is the guy! dude relax. U caused a lot of drama on here just for pu$$ y. are you one of thise guys that are a drama queen?

December 3, 2011 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  229. @12:46 - lol

I know who you are. You're him. Your the one. you are jake. lol. you said sShe screwed you over the most. what do you mean by that?i think she seems to think you did the screwing over. Ur jealous now that she is friends with evil..lmao. it all makes sense now dont you think you trollled her enough. you trolled her name and turned ppl against ea other and you got it so bad that she is on the trolls side which you hate. seem that your trolling of her back fired. you lose. lol

December 3, 2011 at 3:46 am | Report abuse |
  230. Get a room's wife

@get a room- you b@stard. You are over this like white on rice. lol. Why try to turn evil and vixen against each other? Jealous? They are just friends. Don't get your speedos in a bunch. Come home to me u ball and chain!

December 3, 2011 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |
  231. Beautiful Vixen

:/ it's okay. I know a coward when i see one but in this case I can't say see but you know what I mean. You are still a coward no matter what. I pray to god you are a woman bc if you are not then that makes you more a coward. So yes, please hide behind your computer and PLAY ALL BAD AZ$ or should I say be the PU$$Y you are.

December 3, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  232. @.

lmao. you are so off base. see how bad you are at the game. again, blaming. you have no idea who this is. i won't give u clues. i am anonymous. & i will be back.

December 3, 2011 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  233. Deenin Bowright

@Miss Vixen why are you so mean my dad always taught me that if I wanted to know something to ask.I'm sorry that I didn't know what Peyton Place I won't ask anything else of you hateful angry 'old'people.

December 3, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  234. .

P.s. the real trolls are you two starrfire and missy. You are worse. You do it to hurt people that's not even on here. It shows what kind of ppl you really are. You are what ppl say you are or you won't be so angry and nasty about it. Get a life so it won't hurt so much. You two killed this blog and you even trolled ppl you say are your friends. We know you did.

December 3, 2011 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  235. .

no it's more a jealous thing n u ladies need to get over it. it's as old as you. you two are just as gulity as she- that's is-if she is the one that did anything to you and not another but a lady would hate another for no good reason if even in a name. You two made that known several times. You both are guilty of trolling as well. It's always more powerful when one has another on the phone or email to bully someone with a bully partner via internet or in person but one on one you wont be as tough. Wishing both you ladies a good night and have a wonderful weekend.

December 3, 2011 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  236. Nate

whoa, just came to. what happened? where did eddie go? dam, whiskey.

December 3, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  237. guest

Did Eddie pass out? Lol

December 3, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  238. If you are

talking about vixen, turnabout is fair play. she trolls. she admitted it. if you troll, be prepared to to get what you dish. some people with such large egos need a reality check on occasion. was happy to contribute.

December 3, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  239. .

she must have did a number on you ppl . she really hasn't been on here. it's amazing how you ppl see how name and you get crazy. we r just playing the game w u also

December 3, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
    • How

Can you honestly know "she" hasn't been on here? Unless you ARE her! You ppl kill me with that shi

December 3, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  240. .

huh?

December 3, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  241. .

No we did not get it. what do u mean mine fat girl? She hasn't been on here for a while. I'm not who u think i am. lol.

December 3, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  242. lol

Yea I thought so.

December 3, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  243. O miss inflated ego

she's back. just can't leave, huh. drama queen, too. not showing too many good qualities tonight. hover round, good one. you seem to know an awful lot about them. got yours all charged up for the weekend. put a fresh seat pad on. don't want to offend anybody.

December 3, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  244. lol

Maybe u should think about who u screwed over the worst. Big mistake. I'm not from fb. Get ur little tiny peabrain thinking and u might realize ur looking in the wrong direction. Should hv never messed with me or should I say mine. Get it

December 3, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  245. Beautiful Vixen

Guess u will be trolling me all night. at least i have the courage to come out with my name and say what i have to say. have a good night trolling me. lol. still came out better than you two fools. Its no wonder you life will be nothing but typing from a blog. you dont even have it in you to tell someone why you hate them behind a computer so that prove that you dont have an oz of nerve to tell them to their face. lmao. have a good night ladies. hope your hover round is all charged up for tomorrow..lmfao!

December 3, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  246. O miss inflated ego

darling, i thought u were signing off? hmmm, here u still r. what, don't like ppl giving u crap, princess? think about that the next time u do it. u do not impress me or intrigue me. so go play with your little troll friends. your ego takes up too much space on this blog.

December 3, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  247. Beautiful Vixen

I don't know how much more up front to be with someone on a blog if you are going to play games. I consider myself to be an upfront and direct person and sometimes it doesn't quite come out the way that i want it to be but i don't know who i am taljing to behind a blog plus the trolling. enough. i know u hate me and i dont give a sx!t but it seems that you are dying to let me know and tell me off so fr!cken do so already. I most likely laugh at thje sh!t n forget about it like i do w most things. just say who u r and tell me what the hell it is u have to say to me n move on

December 3, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  248. O miss inflated ego

u think u know it all. i'm sure u r the most beautiful woman in the world. we should all bow down to you. us dudes should throw ourselves at your feet. we are so beneath you. ha! not so popular tonight, huh. somebody has a very high opinion of themselves. another gal comes on, & the attack is on. maybe we would rather talk to her over u anyday.

December 3, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  249. @friend of beautiful vixen

Lmao So obvious thats vixen imagineing she has a friend. She had to correct her typo like she always does. Lame vixen. Lmao

December 3, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  250. Beautiful Vixen

So tell me? be a man or person and tell me. I'm putting my name out there and telling it like it is. If i don't like someone I will tell them an I'm that to their face (which thank god I don't do offten bc I pretty much get along with ppl) . tell me lets talk bc i'm sick of this.

December 3, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  251. Beautiful Vixen

@carrierann is is someone from cc team. i choose to ignore her on another blog. there is still fix in tx, alecia, peace, moodacer, cc, mad raper, mario, starrfire on here trolling. So what. I choose not to be your friend be you are azzholes. so you come and tell me how you feel. that's alright. I told you how I feel. get it out. It will make you feel better..lol

December 3, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  252. guest

@BV It's sad that u have to blame the wrong people over and over when it's a really someone else u haven't mentioned. U said that words don't hurt u so quit naming those who have no problem with u. Get it? I'm being nice...

December 3, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  253. Friend of Beautiful Vixen

*bridge*

December 3, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  254. Friend of Beautiful Vixen

Stfu Mr Ed. Your a loser and I don't want you talking to her again you hear azzhole. Drunken f up. Go crawl back under your brige.

December 3, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  255. Beautiful Vixen

Lol.. i'm not old. good try. That's all you have left. w h ore, kunt, s l ut and now old. names.. This is coming from people that are losers. what else you have..lmao. fat? Which i'm not. go ahead.

December 3, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  256. @carrieanne

good evening. i already know u r somebody with a brain. the old coutchie doesn't seem to have much upstairs. probably got a little dementia. have a nice evening.

December 3, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  257. Mjenk

I think your confused I told you I wasnt interested in a wh ore I didnt act like I was with you Keep dreaming Thats the only way you would be with me I have class Not desperate for nasty a**

December 3, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  258. Mr. Ed

Nate is really mjenk aka starrfire aka beautiful vixen aka peace

December 3, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  259. @vixen

oh, she can dish it, but she can't take it. poor old gal. should we go easier on u? don't think so.

December 3, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  260. carrieanne

You people are so twisted! Funny but twisted!

December 3, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  261. Beautiful Vixen

@nate go to bed. u r drunk. maybe u r mr ed... lmao. nate = mr ed = starrfire =beautiful vixen=peace

December 3, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  262. Beautiful Vixen

@vixen.. i couldn't care less. seem to be interested enough to keep f'en with me. It's even better bc u r a man bc it shows i'm right. lmao. I still don't care what you call me. It's stupid of a man to come on here and act like you are with me.

December 3, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  263. Mjenk

How depressed that girl must be Cant get attention at home so she attempts to get it by internet Fortunatly for you we only think with our co cks when it comes to easy broads like you We jus need to think of one who is really beautiful and jus rub your head till your or I mean till I am done

December 3, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  264. @vixen

not a girl, stupiid azz. not trying to hurt your feelings. i could care how your stanky ole azz feels. such an inflated ego. yah, you got to be some old coutchie.

December 3, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  265. Beautiful Vixen

Lmao..you are still not hurting my feeling regardless if you are from cc group, starrfire, missy, or whomever. You are however keeping my name out there which i do like.. good or bad. Have a good night now let me guess starrfire, missy xoxo...sweet dreams darlings..lmao! keep saying my name .. i love it :/

December 2, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  266. @Beautiful Vixen

jealous of what? two names on a fxxking blog? seriously. i never said i was new here. your assumption. personally, i could give a sh!t what u look like. somebody takes this sh!t too seriously.

December 2, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  267. Mjenk

Yea vixen you look good for a washed up sk ank Jus messing with you You dont look good

December 2, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  268. Beautiful Vixen

You seem to be jealous of my friendship with Evel. You must be female. I'm guessing you just might be a stalker from the other. lol. I'm correct right? After all you said you are new here. So why not (you)check out this person (me) that has been in contact with him..lol. You read what i have been writing to him and you google it..lol. Yea..I know. I look damn good don't I..lol

December 2, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  269. @Beautiful Vixen

why would i even care. think pretty highly of yourself, huh. not impressed with your so called wit. by the way can't hurt something u don't have.

December 2, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  270. Beautiful Vixen

No..Evel is still my friend as much as you would love it not to be so.. lol. I do however see you trying to hurt my feelings with no luck? Are you in man in a woman's body trying to get out or the other?

December 2, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  271. @guest

that's a great idea. i'll be right back.

December 2, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  272. @Beautiful Vixen

i do not remember talkling to you b!tch. i wouldn't be surprised if u were 60. u sound old to me. did evel run in fright?

December 2, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  273. guest

@Eddie go take another drink of whiskey!

December 2, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  274. Beautiful Vixen

@Deenie that sure shut you up. I'm guessing anyone that heard or watch "Gone With The Wind", "White Christmas", anything older etc..get where i'm going with this?... makes them that age or older? Take you head out of your azz you caged up animal and stop living in your today world. , you might learn something and no to you and @Nate..I'm not old or dried up. I'm far from being 60 and yes Evel has seen what I look like.

December 2, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  275. @eddie

are you the demon seed of mr ed?

December 2, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  276. eddie

Wrong thing to say bc now they will think u r me mr. ed. lmfao

December 2, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  277. eddie

This nate guy is a pu$$y. He cant make up his mind what he wants. he is trolling vixen and she is a troll and friends with evel that he seems to like but yet he is bashinh evel's friend. he is the one that was fxxking w her. Fxxk nate. im off.

December 2, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  278. Nate

i'm so confused. Had too much to drink. i'll be mor careful.

December 2, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  279. Mr. Ed

@nate-so what side r u on?

December 2, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  280. Nate

@trisha you sound dreamy.

December 2, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  281. @nate

Who's side are u on you just bashed beautiful vixen? make up ur fxxking mind dude. If you troll vixen then u will be trolled!!

December 2, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  282. Alecia

Yea @trisca i m w u on that

December 2, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  283. trisha

crap my back hurts bad bad bad.

December 2, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  284. Nate

No, I'm not Starrifre! STFU!! I'm on your side.

December 2, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  285. just saying..

Nate is mad rap3r or starrfire, missy or one of the wack team. same quality of writing . this person is playing both sides .. space be4 ? !

December 2, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  286. trisha

I dont dont have to work. Just woke up up from a nap. Workin is for dum dummies. Work work is not for me. I cant walk but thats ok. Dont wantto go anywhere no way. My back hurts most of the time. Dont matter IO will be fine. : )

December 2, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  287. trisha

Anyone who is dumb enough to work is a total ignooramous. Work is for losers and dummies and idjits. I have a diasbility letter from my doctor so I dont have to. DOOOOOODOOOOOOO ON UUUUU UUUUUUU. : )

December 2, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  288. tk

Nate aka tony t aka mad rap3r

December 2, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  289. Nate

I'm sorry ppl. i'm just a lonely piece of sh!t that can't make up my mind what side i'm on @ tony t . i'm new on here and so confused. kiss my azz tony t

December 2, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  290. Nate

I'm actually the fat ugly one but aren't we both ugly so that's why we come on here and pick and tear beautiful vixen apart. gives us something to do while we eat pizza and drink beer and coke all day.

December 2, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  291. Nate

I'm really starrfire causing trouble

December 2, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  292. @Nate

9:08 comment seems to be all it takes to know he is her friend. Keep trolling starrfire aka nate

December 2, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  293. @Mjenks

Plus you have a great sense of humor. Something most people lack. We hope your weekend is so happy and fun you dont know what to do. P.S. work is for loooosers and commies.

December 2, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  294. @Nate

Evel knows what she looks like. She is not a dried up old hag. If she is friends with him why are you causing so much trouble? He seems to have her back.

December 2, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  295. @Mjenks

It is ok our good friend. We were just kidding you. We pray you have an incredibly happy weekend. If you really are out of work please dont worry about it. At least 1 out of every 10 people you see are. Please dont worry about it. Thins are going to get so better for you soon that you will think you won the lottery. YOU RULE OUR GOOD FRIEND.

December 2, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  296. Adarice

@Deenin: I heard about peyton place also from my parents and i'm not even close to 60 so what's your point? Don't you go out of your house and work and deal with older people?

December 2, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  297. Nate

What is your deal anyway Beautiful Vixen? You don't sound in any way, shape, or form very beautiful. I'll bet you are some dried up old hag, b!thch. Did you pick a name that was totally the opposite of who you really were? I'll bet so. I'll bet evel wishes you'd stop talking to him all together. Leave our king alone. He doesn't need your royal fakeness.

December 2, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  298. Deenin Bowright

@evel,I just asked my dad what was Peyton Place,he told me it was a sixties movie and then at tv show boy you must be old.I told him I would have thought it was a street in Knoxville,TN.after Manning their former golden armed quarterback lol.

December 2, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  299. Beautiful Vixen

@Evel: Hi Luv, hope you had a good day. First Britney and now Jennifer..lol. I had a somewhat of a good day. See you on the other..mwwaahh! Oh..BIG BOO!! That's me trolling you... In case you haven't heard..from the last WYWW i'm now trolling you..lmao. Ttyl babe :]

December 2, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

How exactly are you trolling me if we hardly interact? I rarely reply to the regulars here – not out of antisocial intent, just because it doesn't fit the way I've ever done things here and I'd rather leave my typical smart a55 comments as one offs (except for the fatty posts because there's always a million fat jokes to crack). This place is like a little Peyton Place.

December 2, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  300. guest

@Evel yeah she sure has nice eyes!

December 2, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  301. Evel Knievel

Look at those cans on Jennifer Jugs Hewitt.

December 2, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  302. Beautiful Vixen

I am special and your wh ore comment are just words. Look how stupid you look getting all p!ssed off. Why are you saying i'm saying you are talking to me.? You are not talking to me, you are yelling and and that's not cool. B!t*h, wh ore , kunt, tr@mp..what have you..i have been called them all. Just words. Who are you to judge me anyway? You don't know me. It's just a blog..lol. Look at you looking like a fool getting so worked up over words and people on a blog. Thanks for the laugh.

December 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  303. Mjenk

Listen here dum a**, you come on here saying I am talking to you and I am not. You think your so special that every1 talks to you. Not interested in a wh ore.

December 2, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

Dude, really, of all the people here you're going to attack @BV? Where's all that peace and love sh1t you were spouting on the OWS post?

Hippies, get past the patchouli stink and the dirt and they're a55holes like everyone else.

December 2, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  304. Beautiful Vixen

You heard enough about me..umm that nice. Well good luck with the guys. You know be4 the weekend its over you head will be spinning and you will have a new azzhole ripped for you. lol

December 2, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  305. hippie72

@Mr Ed I know you're lurking somewhere.. Taking another swig if that whiskey eh?

December 2, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  306. Beautiful Vixen

Lmao! is that the best you can do?

December 2, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  307. Mjenk

What makes you think I am talking to you. Who I am is none of your d@mn business b***h. I heard enuff about you to last me weeks.

December 2, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  308. Beautiful Vixen

@Mjenk: Why are you so mad? Don't attack me I just got on here. Just wondering what's up. Who are you anyway?

December 2, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  309. Mjenk

Bring it on a**holes, you think you punks bother me?

December 2, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  310. Deenin Bowright

I don't care for KK but good one.

December 2, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  311. Nate

If you want to join in, you can go over to the Adam Carolla blog about OWS. It is great ! Everyone is calling them a dirty hippy ! FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY ! Y E S !

December 2, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  312. Nate

We all got to troll on some dirty hippy named Mjenk today ! IT RULED ! An awesome and fun way to start the weekend my trollbrothers.

December 2, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  313. firsty

Khloe just described the dum blog trolls ! Lmao !

December 2, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |