While you were working...
December 1st, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• “The Full Monty’s” Peter Cattaneo may step into the job left vacant by "Bridesmaids'" Paul Feig. The "Monty" helmer is in talks to direct “Bridget Jones’s Baby,” the third installment of the Renee Zellweger-starring franchise. [Deadline]
  • Daniel Day-Lewis traded in Abraham Lincoln’s top hat for a pair of jeans. Steven Spielberg transformed Day-Lewis into the 16th president for his upcoming flick, “Lincoln.” [The Film Stage]
  • Hogwarts is coming to Los Angeles. NBCUniversal has plans to expand its theme park with a “Harry Potter” attraction, similar to the one in Orlando.[The Wall Street Journal]
  • Breaking news: Taylor Swift got bangs! The country music star, famous for her soft curls, showed off her sleek new style on Twitter Thursday.[Twitter]
  • Why was Michelle Trachtenberg considered for a role in “Twilight”? “Because there's only so few pale girls in Hollywood,” she says. She makes a good point.[Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. of course

It is vixen. Evil is her latest victim.

December 2, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @1:53

Are you BV?

December 2, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @12:50

Who am i? Get a name and just post. It's only a blog. Get on my side though and that would be Evel and trolls. lmao

December 2, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @@12:34

No, you have it wrong. I'm new to blog, but I'm afraid to use a name. I see how they go after you. I'd like to join in, but I have no idea who is nice or naughty. Just covering my s$$.

December 2, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Good Lord !

You all seem 2 have this bizarre attraction 2 one another-why dont you all get a room. Get the he!! off the blogs.

December 2, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @12:34

Don't be confused Starrfire or Missy. It's only a blog. You troll too. Don't lose sleep over it k

December 2, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @@Trisha

Why do you say Starrfire & Missy are mean? They hardly post anymore, unless you count the trolls using their names. They are about the only ones who post on topic. Why does that make them mean? I'm so confused!

December 2, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Josh

Hello Starrfire and Missy. hope you're having a good day.

December 2, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Adarice

Lol

December 2, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Fake

FAKE FAKE FAKE WITH DOO DOO ON UR FACE !

December 2, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  11. r n r

@speak yes we are and some of us can even spell a little.

December 2, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  12. FAKE

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

December 2, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  13. speak

4 urself, not all wuz fake.

December 2, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  14. r n r

@Trisha we're all fake here.

December 2, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  15. @Trisha

y do u care? r u alecia? lol. i don't like alecia aka missy or starrfire bc they are mean and fake

December 2, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  16. r n r

@@@sad trolls correction the whole world is doomed.

December 2, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  17. @trisha

Who are *you*?

December 2, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  18. troll

Alecia who ?

December 2, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  19. troll

Dear santa. Coal is good. I am a loser and didnt pay my gas bill. My inter net bill is more inportant to me.*i live to troll on marque blogs* I can use the coal to grill food and stay warm. Ty. Signed troll num three. Lmao:)

December 2, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  20. trisha

Why is everyone so mean to alecia?

December 2, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  21. Santa Claus

Ho ho ho!! It's coals fer ya trolls! Ya got 23 more days to clean up yer act! Ho ho ho!!

December 2, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  22. @Sad Troll(s)

Hi Get a room. lol

December 2, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  23. @@ Sad Trolls

And these kids are our future... man this country is done for.

Shouldn't you kids be in school? Or if you're in the college level at least be attending a community college?

December 2, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  24. @ Sad Trolls

Failure to comprehend? That was NOT someone trying to be Get a room... it was someone else talking about Get a room. These tools believe it to be Get a room so I agree with you that they're really low in the IQ department.

December 2, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  25. @lol

That shut his piehole up ! Lmgdfao

December 2, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  26. lol

How ironic that u suddenly show up. Lmao woos the fool ? Are u the one woo has the on going conversations and makes it look like mr ed ? U were rejected *catched by wifey too*and now u troll every one. Here is yer troll people. Quite blameing every one else. U drove the cc gang away which was good. Butt now yer trolling any one who talks to beautiful. Get over her. She dont want u.

December 2, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  27. @8:40

Comment was for Get a room

December 2, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Sad Troll(s)

You trolls are running out of material. It's pretty desperate attempts at this point that get you guys in trouble. "Get a room" does not talk like 8:10 did. I've seen that guy comment before and it has no similarity. He also doesn't tell people to "stfu." You trolls are so bad, and it's no wonder people don't give you guys the time of day anymore. Well I'll be that person today, just for this minute.

Look, I did my research; now maybe you trolls should do yours before impersonating Get a room, BV, Missy, starrfire, cc, portalpunk, and any other "regular" here. It's pretty sloppy trolling, actually. If you're not fooling anyone with your pathetic trolling, then you should learn to do better. Your trolling of Missy and starrfire is probably the worst of them all. Now I'm not trying to defend them like those "good guys" who come around acting like "Prince Charming" but seriously, you guys can do a WHOLE LOT better.

December 2, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  28. Get A Room

Lmao! Way to pat yourself on the back there. Your're a troll alright for the wrong side. If you don't like it here...leave! You probably emailing and calling the losers anyway. Why don't you get with Missy and Starrfire you loser if you feel so sorry for them. You most likely fat and ugly yourself that's why you defend the rejected misfits. Have a nice day fool.

December 2, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  29. @8:1O

Well sayed get a room. Lmgdfao.

December 2, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  30. r n r

@@they're Turn the sh!t off dumb a** if you don't like it.

December 2, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  31. @they're

They left what more do u want ? @rnrtoo how do u know they have not met ? R all of u that shallow that it matters what ppl look like ? Ppl r ppl. Do u hate the ugly ppl in ur family. R ur friends all beautiful-i doubt it. How about u ? U happy with ur mirror ? Yea I know u'll come back with stfu, ur beautiful or handsome and every1 u know is to. Ppl who say on a computer they r beautiful, hung etc r lying. They r the opposite of what they say. Trying to b some thing they r not. By the way vixen,i heard about u. Lmao. B4 u say I am starfish or 1 of cc gang 4get it. I am just some1 who observes and is sick of all the bs hear. All of u have lost ur minds. All of u have ruined the blogs. Is Get a room the only good troll hear ? Y dont all of u leave. The blogs would b a better place ! Apologys @get a room, off topic [lol] just cant stand the sh it by all these jerks. All of them !

December 2, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  32. @They're...

Whatcha mean they need to leave? They already left, didn't they?? But they have just as much right to be here if they want, just like you trolls, right? Nobody owns the blogs but CNN, get it????

December 2, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  33. And...

Why single out BV? Huh? Starrfire

December 2, 2011 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |
  34. They're...

Stupid (cc group) and need to leave.

December 2, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  35. @r n r too

Why does it matter what anyone looks like to these ppl at all? It's not like they're going to meet up. I like when someone is civil & says hello, next ten comments are vulgar and berating thoughts from "trolls".

December 2, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  36. @r n r

Don't expect a answer. U have nice evening to.

December 1, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  37. r n r

Okay i'll go first ,a question for you guys .Why do you think all of the women here with a few exceptions 'Beautiful Vixen'of course is either obese,old,ugly,single,poor or all the above?Are all of you are David's right chiseled,no receedingd hairlines,all of your real teeth in tact,flat stomachs,hard abs,firm butts and a magnificent Johnson?Hmmmm I don't think so,so why are you so hard on these women some of you get so angry it's as if they really exist to you.I know no cares what I think.but I think they're a lot of bi polar ppl here maybe some of you will get help.Now come tell me to stfu and continue to prove me right,it doesn't bug me,see I can turn the computer off.Everybody have a nice evening.

December 1, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  38. trisha

Look. Up in the sky. Its a bird. Its a plane. It is DOOOOO DOOOOOO MAAAAAN.

December 1, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  39. trisha

DOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOO !

December 1, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  40. portalpunk

FIRSTY !!!!!!!! F I R S T Y ! ! !

December 1, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |