Jeremy Piven confirms 'Entourage' movie
December 1st, 2011

Jeremy Piven confirms 'Entourage' movie

Straight from Ari Gold’s mouth: “Entourage” is coming to the big screen.

Jeremy Piven announced the upcoming movie while visiting “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on Wednesday, New York Magazine's Vulture reports.

After sharing the good news, Piven, famous for playing foul-mouthed talent agent Ari Gold on the HBO show, apologized for all the bleeps caused by his character’s "fudge," and "flarfegnugen."

In September, Jerry Ferrara (Turtle to "Entourage" fans) told CNN he was optimistic about a movie.

“There’s been a lot of interest and I think it’s really going to boil down to what does Doug Ellin have left in the tank for a movie and the script,” Ferrara said. “If all those things are right, and if [the business side] makes sense, I think there will absolutely be a movie.”

Will you see "Entourage" when it hits the big screen?

1. ssalunkhe

very much happy to hear that Entourage movie to be released.

March 16, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. dkg

they should just continue making more series after season 8(which I thought was the best of all)they should still have alot more to offer.......cheers to a good show

January 20, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Victor

for sure, so many are waiting for the movie!

January 18, 2012 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  4. JB

Cant wait for it!!!!! L-O – Y -D!!!!

January 5, 2012 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. EBL

I am glad for this. Piven may be a complete pain in the neck (among other parts of the anatomy), but he does play a good Ari Gold. And he needs the work since he a dead man on Broadway. http://evilbloggerlady.blogspot.com/2011/12/cheetah-death-hoax.html

December 30, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Turtle fan

I can't wait to see this. I loved that show and Turtle is my favorate along with Ari of course. I definitely will be at this movie.

December 25, 2011 at 6:17 am | Report abuse |
  7. Geoff Banks

I CAN NOT WAIT THIS WAS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER AND LEGENDARY MILLER YOUR RIGHT PEOPLE NEED TO STOP HATING AND START CONGRATULATING. BRING ON ENTOURAGE MOVIE 1,2,3,4, AND 5

December 20, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Big moe

Can't wait it's on for real the boys are back baby

December 10, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Kristin

Anyone who doesn't love Entourage has no taste!! I can't wait to see the movie!!!

December 8, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Love It

Can't Wait ... this is F'in Great News!!!!!

... just need a Sopranos movie now and i can die happy!

December 8, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  11. Legendary Miller

The show has millions of fans and no doubt the movie will be a huge success – FACT.
    What amazes me is all the haters on here that took the time to watch a show they don't like and then read an article to a show they dont like and put that much effort into it.
    That simply amazed me about Americans – they take a lot of time out of their day to Hate! Give the Haters a round of applause for all their hard work. As for Entourage – Beautiful show. Cant wait for the movie!

December 5, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnny

Great comment.. love entourage!!

December 9, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
    • JF

Really well said, the show was great, but more importantly, it was what it was and never pretended to be anything else.
      There was a comment above stating that a fart from the Kardashians would be better, I am proud to say that I cannot comment because I have not seen anything made about, by or because of the the above mentioned.
      People should concentrate on what they enjoy and tune off what they don`t.

January 5, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  12. liz

I will see it, I love Ari, and Drama!!! Victory!!! (now hug it out, beaothes!)

December 5, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. David DeCamillo

Hollywood is dead. Really? An Entourage MOVIE? A Kardashian fart is smarter.

December 3, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  14. samting

talentless little wigged sushi eating weasel announces movie that will hire him

December 2, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Don

Entourage rocked guys..
    respect to ari gold (jeremy piven) !!
    its gonna rock the big screen too you D-bags !

December 2, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Maks

Guys talking about absolutely nothing and then getting laid. Yes, I will watch.

December 2, 2011 at 4:52 am | Report abuse |
  17. Katie

I can't wait to see it!!!!!

December 1, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Michael

No doubt about it. Johnny Drama on the big screen at last !!!! Bring it and bring it quick....................

December 1, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Banasi

The d0uchebaginess level in that picture is off the charts!

December 1, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  20. be quiet

A show made by d-bags, for d-bags. Frat houses around the country rejoice.

December 1, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • exsinger

I never belonged to a frat house, and have only impersonated d-bags. "Entourage" had its failings near the end, but it was a superb series about a deeply flawed business. Show business is filled with crazies from top to bottom. It is a never-ending party of lunacy, and if you can't hang with the party, you don't get invited. I had my time in that game, and intensely disliked most of the people I met on the business end. I ended up not liking too many of the creative people either. Every business, every walk of life even, is full of crazy people (just look at the Republican Party), but show biz is head and shoulders above them all. What a delicious recipe for a TV show.

December 2, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Steve

What a waste of a movie. The series got so bad. Jeremy Piven is the only one who knows how to act in the whole bunch, and his range is limited at best. Hollywood should greenlight something else.

December 1, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  22. James

Jeremy Piven announces the new date for the apocolypse.

December 1, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Todd

The movie should just be about Drama and Turtle. Eric has become a pathetic whiny loser. Vince is just boring (probably b/c Adrian Grenier is a horrible, one-dimensional actor). Just give and hour and a half of turtle puffing and Drama yelling VICTORY, better than anything in teh last season

December 1, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |