Kris Humphries wants to annul marriage to Kim
November 30th, 2011

Kris Humphries wants to annul marriage to Kim

Kim Kardashian may have asked for a divorce, but her estranged husband Kris Humphries wants something a little different.

The NBA player is seeking a legal separation, his rep tells CNN, and does not plan to go through with signing the divorce papers Kim filed on October 31. That way, the couple's 72-day marriage could then be annulled.

Update, 4:30 p.m.: Kris Humphries' rep tells CNN that he has filed to legally separate from and nullify his marriage to Kim Kardashian. (And, by the way: Any reports you see about him being gay aren't true, the rep says.)

According to People magazine, this is a new plan for Kris. Sources close to the basketball player had previously claimed that he wanted to sign off on the divorce and move forward.

1. Fevzi

Gr8 fgiure but still don't know who the heck she is. That must mean she's another one famous for having no skills, no talent, no nothing.'- LI, London, 08/2/2011 12:48Rubbish. She has a massive talent for making huge amounts of money. That's what we all go to school in the hope of achieving. If you have it as a natural, God-given talent, you are truly blessed. If you can make money out of nothing,' you are even more so. And unless you personally have an equivalent fortune to the one she has stashed away, I can't see how you are in a position to pontificate on her skills or talent, or the lack thereof.

February 13, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  2. lalala

He should annul it. They are making him look like the jerk on the show, and She knew going in she didn't want to marry him but did it anyway. THATS FRAUD

December 6, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  3. celebsarebraindead

i bet she regrets this publicity stunt. no one would have thought he would do this. he got her back. you used me for your show, fine, i will drag out a divorce and maybe interfere with your money...

December 5, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  4. sue

he needs to get rid of this crew asap..

December 5, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. santa's little helper

I think he just found out about Ray J and Kims video

December 2, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Grim Reaper

Send that whole family along with Jenner to Pakistan-let them deal with it.

December 1, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bubba

Khloe is Jann Ardens long lost daughter???

December 1, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Guest

I am surprised this many ppl commented on this story...Myself included...it's a trian wreck ya can't take your eyes off.

72 days...ya anullment

She should get nothing from him...return the wedding gifts....and end this saga

December 1, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  9. KIMEE NOT THE OTHER KIM

I feel sorry for Kris's immediate family, i believe his mom and dad live in Minnesota. What must they thing when all this trash is on every front page of the tabloids. What little I read about them I am sure that they could not begin to compete on same level as the TRASH/KARDAH. It must not be easy for them either. When you marry off your children you want only happiness for them.

December 1, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  10. Kat

Kris Humphries should have his own show! He's the only reason I watch!

December 1, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  11. SUE

LAMAR is cute as a button and hopefully not controlled by these jerks.

December 1, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  12. YoU'lL NeVeR No

YEAH I NO I MADE A JUDGEMENT ON HALF OF HOLLYWOOD, WHO CAN'T STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP..

December 1, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  13. steve

This show and the entire family is nothing but white trash ! she should be ashamed of herself. KardTrashians !

December 1, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  14. YoU'lL NeVeR nO

Either way everybody make's mistake's in life...So who the hack are you to put judgement on her for just having a 72 day marriage, when half of the people in hollywood can't even stay in a relationship! #Just Saying

December 1, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. Malyk10

Frankly speaking, I don't know why we are so bothered about a bunch of self-serving, uncharitable, narcissists who will do anything for fame and money. I pity Kris for falling for this white-washed, cosmetically enhanced brat. If he wins the case, all good and great but if he doesn't, may Heaven have mercy on Kim cos u know, what goes around, comes around...

December 1, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  16. RamblinRosie

Cultural translation: Kardashian is gibberish for "media who*e."
    And for Ms. Kim and her lush PushCush, it's literally, who*re. What man in his right mind marries that trash, much less beds her? EEEEWWWWWWWW

December 1, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  17. itsallgoodnroanoke

Go on with your life. AND FUTURE BROTHERS! stay away from this HEATED CHICK! You see she made a fool OUT of HERSELF! Not Him! Stay away from this mess and I PROMISE, I WILL NOT WATCH THE SHOW, The 72 day old W%$@%.Please, Do not watch this mess, she used him and it all BACKFIRED!

December 1, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  18. dhayes

kim, you keep on destroying brothers and think that any man will want you. If you only possesed that inner beauty that men really want.

December 1, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  19. Heather

GOOD FOR HIM!!!!

December 1, 2011 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  20. margaret

kris h. should have never gotton involved with these people.

December 1, 2011 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  21. joey

good...clear his name of having anything to do with those jerks.

December 1, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  22. cathy

You go Kris! Now I hope everyone will see what a rotten person she is and boycott that whole family and all their shoes on the E! Network.

December 1, 2011 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |
  23. Steve Schmitt

can't turn a ho into a housewife

December 1, 2011 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
  24. Joka

Lamar odom is gay too.

December 1, 2011 at 4:27 am | Report abuse |
  25. publa.cyst

The mom....forget her name...sorry...said on the talk that their influence to do the show was the osbournes...hmmmmmm funny...that the jenner boys had a reality show first...I'm sure this wasn't a case of jealous x.wifedom.....the step kids who? Has she even acknowledged she has two step sons...because we see that bruce certainly ignores the fact he has two children....guess if u don't make money they don't care that u exist...

December 1, 2011 at 2:56 am | Report abuse |
  26. Kat

Kris Humphries is a sweetheart! I don't blame him! He's a keeper! Someday Kim will grow up and let all the crap go and realize she let the one get away !

December 1, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  27. drew

he will win 72 days of marriage aint a marriage so he will win

December 1, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  28. hey

Can the rest of us get an anullment from the Kartrashians too? Kris shouldn't be the only one not to have to put up with them anymore!

December 1, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  29. bailey

i dont care what tney do just go on talk about something else please.this is getting old news

December 1, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  30. Artie

Kris, Break the prenup at same time. Won't be so hard to get done. Then sue her and her meddling mother for all you can. Hope this breaks their backs and E cancels their mindless TV series. -Art

December 1, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  31. Go! Go! Power Rangers

U go Kris Humphries! See ya later Kim u hag :D

December 1, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  32. megan

Honestly who gives a crap? They are all disgusting people who use a sacrad act to get money and publicity. This thing is getting dragged on way too long and the more we report it and the more we respond to it the more it fuels the fire and the cycle continues. Give it up people, this whole family, both kim's and kris's are screwed up fame hores

December 1, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  33. cookie

Listen you might not like her so why care. She is still a human being in a bad situation. Let her move on this can't be easy.

November 30, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madtown

Are you kidding?! It's ridiculously easy! They both got paid big money to star in a made-for-tv sham "marriage". Everything is turning out exactly as they planned it. Note how there's a different headline about this story every week?...just like they drew it up. Designed for maximum media exposure.

December 1, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  34. Stace

I firmly believe that Kris was blindsided by this whole sham. I firmly believe he married for love. I firmly believe he truly loved her but didn't get to see her true colors until after they were married. According to reports, he wanted to work it out. Which is a sign that he wanted to compromise, which is what marriage is all about. Kim, on the other hand, doesn't know the meaning of compromise. I feel sorry for Kris. I'm not saying he's completely innocent in the fall of this "marriage", if you can call it that. But, I think that she used him for PR, married him for PR and in turn divorced him for PR. I certainly hope he can move past this and focus on what's really important in his life.

November 30, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  35. mr. weener

Kim is hot, she can get abite of my Oscar Weiner little hot dog,

November 30, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  36. zturner

He got out just in time! In a few years Kim's a@# is going to be the size of a billboard and dragging on the ground!

November 30, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  37. kim kardashian

Xo

November 30, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • SmarterthanU

Called out to center court! Game over. Truth always comes out in the end.

December 2, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  38. vicky

this is why khloe is my fave and kris is a jerk screw him. oh and hes christian duh hence why they had HIS PASTER

November 30, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  39. javian

Hes gayyy!!!!!

November 30, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  40. publa.cyst

I said the only way Kim can try to fix this....is become the victim....and sure enough...they are re-editting everything to make her x look like a big mean bafoon...to many millions are at stake....so she has to become the victim to try and save the empire...and make him into a bad guy....with a few slices and cuts of tape! Poor kim....he was just sooo mean...she had to get out...right...just watch the altered tapes.

November 30, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Enough

This topic is moldy old. So you do or do not like or dislike. Personally, I would like to hear more about the starving children in America and how that compares to what Ex Mrs H. made in cash on the whole shin dig. Sheisters come and go but hunger seems to loom. Maybe she will donate to a worthy cause outside of herself. As for me, I will never take anything anyone attached to Hollywood or the media says. They are worth their weight in gold as actors.

November 30, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  42. JOSEPH PERRY

GAY?!?!
    I doubt it, but GOD do I ever wish! He is a Hot-Tea and Kim, IMO, is NUTS!

November 30, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Heather

Don't get why people get so mad about the stuff Kim dose it's her life let the girl live it..... And no one should talk about her dad cause he is not here it's just rude......

November 30, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  44. bwari omar

All we need is leave kim k alone. she human two, haters! get a life you either want what she has or u jelouz!!

November 30, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Police

She is already turning to fat flab. All downhill from here.

November 30, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Joe

She's a ho.....she's a ho.....................she's a ho.

November 30, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  47. susan

Never seen a family Sooooooo craving attention

November 30, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  48. ad

All I need is 72days with kim

November 30, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  49. susan

Ok. I'm over this whole Kardashian crap

November 30, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Giblet

I bet Kim kardashian takes huge dumps

November 30, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rachel

...and I bet you are just wallowing away in that lil fantasy of yours, aint ya? Gawdddddd.

November 30, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  51. izzys bunny

This is reported same day as kourtney ks 2nd pregnancy is announced, coincidence? Think not

November 30, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Kathi

Kris knew he didn't want to go through with the marriage but he did anyway. I'm glad he's getting out of that toxic family. Kris is a no nonsense man, I find it so strange that two people so different from each other, get together. I know opposites attract but this is ridiculus.

November 30, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Kristyn

This is all a pr stunt. They are trying to keep her fat ass in the spotlight. She is so spoiled I don't think any man will be able to put up with her. You can see by the season premier she only cares about herself! The marriage a sham!

November 30, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • dizy

I happen to like watching the show, as do millions of other people, so why so much hate and anger? I for one think their marriage was not a sham, even if over the top for tv, so let them both just go through the separation without assuming you know what the truth is. Why do you care so much, if you don't watch and you hate them anyway?

Some people are just cynical and angry about everything.

December 1, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  54. shameika

Kim K i love the show keep it up they just some haters.

November 30, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Mike K

Smart move...he married a girl that is more interested in being around her freakish family than "actually" being married. Come on..would you want to admit you were married to this train wreck?
    I hope he's protected completely. I'm just surprised that she isn't pregnant so that she could bleed him for 18 years. That family (Father included..he defended O.J. Simpson) is messed up!

November 30, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  56. yayaã

To the genius that outlined Kim potentially suing for alim and future obviously u have no clue of divorce law in Cali. And yeah she earn more than he does and her future income potiental far outweigh his with all her bus ventures. U do realize this dude is not even a star player. (what endorsement? Didnt they just publish his money woes thru bad ínvestments? I think they both crooked though I feel like she was so desperate to get married she woulve married anything.

November 30, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  57. DTS

I am pretty sure he's Catholic. If he wants to get married again, he has to annul the marriage. And he's got a VERY strong case.

November 30, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • sandy

i IF THEY WEREN'T MARRIED IN A CATHOLIC CEREMONY, THE CHURCH DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE MARRIAGE ANYWAY, AND HE IS MORE THAN FREE TO MARRY AGAIN. MAYBE HE'S HANGING ON TO TORTURE HER-MORE POWER TO HIM, AS SHE HAS IT COMING!!!

August 15, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Calisfinest

Phuque da Kartrashians & everybody who looks like them! Mama Kris is pimpin them & Kris H aint going 4 da okey doke! Good 4 him & smart move on anullment.

November 30, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  59. kim

Oh well

November 30, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  60. So

Technically if the marriage never existed, then E! is false advertising the wedding

November 30, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Mammy

He gay.

November 30, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Rhonda

Please just let this be over already!! I'm so sick of this story and this family and this scripted drama! I saw previews of the new season (have never watched a show) and saw the clip of her freaking out when he messed up her pedicure. Shocking!! What a brute! She should have filed charges for spousal battery ... of a pedicure?? The way she acted was as if he had hit her. That's why these 'reality' shows are anything but! I would like them to switch places with normal, hard working people who live pay cheque to pay cheque, if they're lucky! That's reality sweetheart!

November 30, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these people have no idea what it is to live as a hard working, worry about paying bills family.....with no heart! I am not rich, but I am lucky...I have a husband who love me and we are 13 years and going strong and a 4 year old who is the light of out lives...KK will never know what that is like because she is too worried about hersefl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope KH gets the anulment and shuts that girl up once and for all!!!! ....I have watched this show inthe past for entertainment, but this is not even entertaining anymore...a bunch of no talent, no brains and no hearted people who only care about money. (except khloe, I like her,...she's funny).

December 1, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  63. fale

Whatever . I rather be at the bar drinking coors light than watching their show. A total waste .prettier women too at the bar

November 30, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  64. mejazzbo

How does it feel to be a national joke.

November 30, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  65. glenn

Kris who?

November 30, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  66. patricia

I which they would take of the kardasian family off the air. They are boring

November 30, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  67. patricia

Kris deserves a good wife, shame on her. Anullment sounds like the best thing for him to do. She is so mean and she should give that ring back and the bracelet too. And I reall wish them to never show that wedding on tv again.

November 30, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madtown

Kris will be fine. I'm sure he was paid handsomely by the E! Network, for taking part in this scripted, sham "marriage". It's all business.

November 30, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Timmy

It might be he's playing something smart with the anullment. It may go back to the prenup. Obviously with an anullment, He doesn't get a bunch more money from her but it prevents Kim K from cashing in on his wealth. He's got a bunch of money rolling in from endorsements and his NBA career might take off. If there isn't anything in the prenup specifically about his future earnings not being accessible to her in the event of divorce, the 72 day marriage may be something that's pretty costly to him. I wouldn't put it past the Kardashians and their lawyers doings omethingw here Kris K. ends up having to give up half his NBA salary to Kim K and pretty much half of every endorsement deal he's done between the time he said 'I do.' and the time he signed the divorce papers. An anullment prevents the Kardashians from doing this.

November 30, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • ANGEL

Thanks for clearing that up because I was wondering what difference does it make if it's annulled or divorced.. Well at least he has a smart lawyer... Now does she have to agree to the annullment, or can he just do it??

November 30, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • stymie

Same question as Angel. Can he trump her divorce card with an annulment (sp?) I would like to see him come out of this smelling like roses. I don't need to watch their show to know it will be edited in Kim's favor.

November 30, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vegetable Soup

I agree about the legal possibilities. Hope this fellow has some excellent legal representation advising him, because it sure as hell looks like KK does. Ugh...I can't blame him for wanting to expunge his record regarding her. For someone so pretty, she sure isn't very pretty in her behaviour or her treatment of others.

December 1, 2011 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  69. NBA

She may be dumber than Kris but we all still want our turn at that fat booty,Lamar come on dude you promised to set the rest of us up.

November 30, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

Speak for yourself – forget Kim, I want to climb the mountain that is Kris Humphries!

December 1, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  70. that is cuz

He is smarted then her. *that dont take much to be smarter then her*

November 30, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Strategic Move

Interesting move on his part, it's like he "one-upped" her. She files for divorce, he says screw that, the marriage never existed.... I did see a preview for the new show and it did appear in those few seconds the honeymoon was looong over. I guess that is what happens when you rush into marriage without truly knowing who you are marrying.

November 30, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • albert

Like Kim's hush, hush "i don't like talking about it" first marriage he will not have to tell anyone he was married and it won't be a lie.

December 1, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  72. dumb

So they edited their new season very well( Kim and kortney take new York), obviously so Kim wont get blamed for the divorce.... hate the karTrashians, and her fairyFail wedding...

November 30, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • girlking

Then why did you watch the show.

November 30, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pee Wee Morris

Girlking – with all due respect, you don't have to watch the show to know what's going on, it's shoved in our faces 24/7! All you have to do is flip channels and there is yet another commercial or news story.

November 30, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Madtown

Awesome! They turn another page on the script. They planned this out nicely, with several different facets to be divulged over the course of time, insuring maximum media exposure. What a farce...

November 30, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |