Daniel Craig: The Kardashians act like idiots
November 30th, 2011

Daniel Craig: The Kardashians act like idiots

Daniel Craig is not a fan of reality TV.

The actor, who revealed his low opinions of the Kardashians in the January issue of British GQ, used some strong language to make his case.

Craig - the star of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" – tells the magazine that he values privacy. "I think there's a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel," he said, noting that, “you can't buy your privacy back.”

The privacy advocate secretly wed Rachel Weisz in June. Why did they keep the nuptials under wraps? “Because we didn't want it (expletive) up, because that would be sharing a secret.”

Which brings him to reality stars, including Kourtney Kardashian, who famously welcomed America into the delivery room in 2009.

“Ooh I want to be alone. (Expletive) you,” he starts, “We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?"

The actor also comments on the allure of the Kardashians’ financial success: "You see that and you think, 'What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a (expletive) idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions?'”

Craig tries to soften the blow by adding, “I'm not judging it,” before correcting himself: “Well I am obviously. I'm probably going to get visited by people from New Jersey."

Craig is currently working on the 23rd James Bond film, “Skyfall.”

1. Juan Boddie

Craig achieved international fame when chosen as the seventh actor to play the role of James Bond, replacing Pierce Brosnan. Though he was initially greeted with scepticism, his debut in Casino Royale was highly acclaimed and earned him a BAFTA award nomination, with the film becoming the highest-grossing in the series at the time. Quantum of Solace followed two years later. His third Bond film, Skyfall, premiered in 2012 and is now the highest-grossing film in the series.-;

My website
    <http://www.caramoan.ph

May 3, 2013 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. blah

you guys are just jealous

January 4, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  3. NotluvintheKartrashians

I am pretty sick of seeing these idiots everywhere I go...and Kim please stay away from Minnesota. We don't want you here either.

December 29, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  4. Babak from LA

I have always been a fan of Daniel C. He just moved up a few notches in my book!

December 27, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  5. lilly

I think Kim and family's 15 minutes are up.

December 26, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bill

It's hard to believe that anyone even pays attention to what these throwback bronx bombshells say or do! How low do we stoop for Eentertainment" . Grow up, get a life!

December 24, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  7. tierra

and how could you compare kardashians and cowboys and aliens. kardashians are airheads, and cowboys and aliens rlly wasnt that bad

December 23, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  8. tierra

;hahaaaa love it.

December 23, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  9. GaPeach

I always adored Daniel Craig and now I adore him even more! Love you Daniel

December 22, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  10. di-ann

This criticism is coming from the guy that did Cowboys and Aliens ..really?

December 22, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Embarrassed

I am jsut flat embarrassed they carry the same passport I do and get any attention internationally. Why the media fawns all over these vaccuous idiots is beyond me.

December 22, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  12. James Andrews

Finally! Someone in show business who has some freakin' common sense!

December 22, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  13. augustghost

WHY is this family of self absorbed useless phonies still so popular?????...c'mon America stop feeding the beast

December 21, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  14. samson

I'm glad some people are saying something against them. It's people like them that are setting the pace for a human race that will eventually have no moral values

December 21, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  15. WMesser58

No, That's not act they are stupid. Rich doesn't mean you're smart it means other people are gullible for allowing this family to be rich although, let's not forget o.j. owes them a lot because their father threw away evidence!!!!!!

December 21, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Mitch

Daniel Craig is now officially my hero...

December 21, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  17. CS

Hope the annoying Kardashians go away just like Speidi did! They have NO TALENT.

December 21, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  18. DSBsky

I agree. Nothing good comes from people like the Kardashians. People like that are the main reason there are so many piece of garbage human beings out there. All the more reason for so many stuck up, wanna be superstars, running around screaming "I'm a rockstar, I'm a rockstar, look at me, I can get drunk and screw everything with a heartbeat, give me your money and respect"

These people are disgusting and bring nothing but bad to the world. Like a cancer they should be removed. Want to know how to be a worthless person with a huge net worth? Watch the Kardashians. But don't expect to get hired at any real job when they find out your IQ is comparable to a piece of feces. I hope being pretty and laying on your back is an acceptable "skill" on your resume.

December 19, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  19. NoGr8rH8r

They're nobodies who do nothing!

December 19, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  20. OfReason

These women act like idiots because they are, in fact, idiots.

December 19, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  21. BJ Bell

It's working for them - that really tells you something about this Country doesn't it?

December 19, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  22. Meede

Daniel is obiously deluded. To think his line of profession adds to the human plight any more than the Kadashians......Who by the way I think are effiing BRILLIANT!

If people are gonna pay to watch you be yourself (ugly, dumb,smart or whatever) who am I to say no?!

I think they are actually quite smarter than the average joe (Poor Daniel Craig included, when was his last movie that held anyone with a brain's attention?).
    Go ahead and laugh...they are laughing all the way to the bank. God Bless America!!!!

December 18, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  23. a disgrace

more like common trash and gold diggers

December 18, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  24. danton

Umm, khloe likes to hallucinate. She probably licks neosporin and foot powder off of Lamars feet for her expense account. The little small Kardashian scooped up I love New Yorks Taylor made, and renamed him.
    Kim, shes' big. She idols Chaz Bono, and has become CHERS wannabe #1 fan.

December 17, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Ed

If Daniel Craig wasn't my favorite James Bond before he sure is now. Those comments were 100% Bond. Bond girls are, above all other things, classy ladies. The Kardashians are certainly not Bond worthy.

December 16, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Dave

The Kardashians act like idiots? Stupid is as stupid does, Mr. Gump said.

December 15, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  27. beenz

The fact that Barbara Walters had them on her 'most fascinating' list is a testament to how low we've become..

December 15, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  28. susan

They are about on par with the Palin family. I wouldn't waste my time watching either family.

December 14, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  29. ck

you what i think is hilarious....has anyone ever heard "there is no such thing as bad publicity". I ask because of all the "haters" out there against the Khardashians. I will be honest...I watch the shows because it is entertaining. The truth is there are far worse "reality tv" shows. At least this one is based on family instead of drunkeness for example. I am not hating on any shows cause if I don't like it I just don't watch it. whats funny is most of the comments I have read by "Khardashian haters" is that they know more about the family than I do and I watch the shows. Hmmm makes a girl think....where do all the haters get their info – other than watching the shows....and back to my first comment......"there is no such thing as bad publicity" so haters at though not just with the Kardashians but all haters...if you don't like it I don't think anyone is forcing you to watch it....I am just saying....anyways good will to all and happy holidays!!!

December 12, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  30. woodrow

I was following up to the part about New Jersey. The kardasian's do not represent New Jersey any more than craig represents the Queen of England.

December 12, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Sunflower

"Act" like idiots??? They ARE idiots... No talent wannabees that got where they are purely by the media... I didn't even know who they were until 3 months ago, and when I finally looked at their "history" I came up scratching my head at all the brew ha ha of these miserable, classless, dolts.

December 12, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  32. achepotle

Which one is the monstrous one on the left?...looks like a Star Wars character...

December 12, 2011 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  33. myearsRburningovna

jolly good use of the "f" word there govna!

December 11, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  34. a TRUE New Jerseyian

Dear Mr. Craig,

While I do understand that you were expressing your personal viewpoint about a family of pseudo-celebrities I would like to point out that you are perpetuating stereotypes by your last comment. There seems to be two different fallacies that you are unaware of. One would be that the mafia is only found in NJ. In fact- there are other portions of the country that have a greater population of mafia families, syndicates, and crimes.There are very few areas in the state that even have rumors of the said population. Most of the state does not. The second fallacy that you are perpetuating through ignorance is the myth that everyone in NJ is someohow either related to (or affiliated with) a crime family. The reality is that there are far more people in this state who are just normal, hard working Americans than there are people like the "Sopranos" (or even Snooky and Co....blecht!) Please try to be aware of the facts before commenting about people you really know nothing about.

December 11, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  35. jack

Daniel, they aren't acting.

December 11, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  36. Mrs. M

OK, but I still don't know who Daniel Craig is.

December 11, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
    • a TRUE New Jerseyian

He is an actor. Some of the movies he has had parts in include Tomb Raider (the first one), Layer Cake (a few years ago), both of the recent James Bond movies (Casino Royale and Quantum of Solstice) (he is the "blonde Bond") amongst other films.

December 11, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  37. gwats

Vote with your feet. Buy nothing they endorse, or buy from the companies that pay them. They will disappear faster than shrimp on a free buffet table.

December 10, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Timothy

NOW what needs to be done is REAL celebrities, with REAL talents, like Daniel Craig, need to walk out of any and all Hollywood events where the Kardashians show up – all it would take is just one theatre with empty seats, then the Kardashians will be working Hollywood Blvd instead of prancing the Red Carpets. Idiots actually describe the entire Kardasian Klan AND all their brainless fans.

December 10, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • di-ann

real talent really? really? Have you seen Cowboys And Aliens? Really?

December 10, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  39. Grim Reaper

Chewbacca, Teen Mom +15, and Bucket.

December 9, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Red Dawg

Daniel Craig was spotted not more than a year ago at a gay bar with a young man in Venice being affectionate. I believe he is trying to divert attention from that matter by taking on the Kardashians.

December 8, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  41. NoMoreK

RIGHT ON MR CRAIG!!!!

December 8, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  42. jim

Can you think of any family with a clearer right to act like idiots?

December 8, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Mamaof7

Good call, Mr. Craig. I wasn't crazy about you replacing my beloved Pierce Brosnan as Bond, but your comments had me rolling...we laugh because it's funny; we laugh because it's true...

December 8, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  44. GDI

Not that I disagree with Mr. Craig, but clowns have been making money in entertainment since ancient Greece. To each his own. I try to ignore the Kardashians whenever possible (yeah I know I read this story, mea culpa).

December 8, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  45. WVLady63

Mr. Craig, "Act??????"

December 8, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  46. Tim

Couldn't agree more with Craig's comments! Just like with anything else...if you don't like it...turn it off. Problem is they have saturated the media, and the media panders to them.

December 8, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  47. alma

You can keep your privacy Mr Craig, because you actually have talent.

December 7, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  48. lisa

The 3 ugly rugmerchant sisters, daughters of the notorious Robert K who helped OJ get away with murder, stepkids of the weird overly surgeried Jenner freak.....they are just plain ugly, weird and obnoxious, and need to be ignored.

December 7, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Julie

Maybe you should try ignoring them then....

The irony cracks me up....

December 7, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Mike

Well said by another poster, "who are the two gypsies standing to the left of Chewbacca?" All three are no-talent bimbos.

December 7, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  50. vera

all you can do is talk but it ain't gonna change anything,they are still getting paid, go get a life and stop being a bunch of jealous ugly haters.

December 7, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Jenniel

khloe looks like Rosie O Donald except Khloe is taller. They could totally pass for sisters.

December 7, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  52. XERXES_2012

Daniel Craig is the man! I agree with his entire view on the Kardashians. I hope parents aren't allowing their daughters to lookup to this fools. Remember: They got famous off of daddy rep'n OJ and Kim K. got famous off sucking Ray J's d!ck, then had it shown, but went on the air to denounce it, yet living it up. Pay your royalties to Ray J, he was famous before you b!tch.

December 7, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  53. Cora Munroe

Well Daniel is a good looking man to be sure but he doesnt compare to my Natty Bumpo.

December 7, 2011 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
  54. Gr8 White Apey

Oh or that blue eyed stare. Now thats acting. Who else can do that?

December 7, 2011 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
  55. Lustful Lucy

oh yeah especially him in a bathing suit. Now thats acting!

December 7, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  56. Henry Beebo

Daniel Craig is a great actor. DId you see his James Bond pictures? Great, I am tellin ya.

December 7, 2011 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  57. Macish

What the hell.

December 7, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  58. Hamalala

They are really nice girls. They aren't hurting anyone. Daniel Craig is an actor and it has to be pointed out that for his job he puts on makeup, costumes and wigs. Just sayin.

December 7, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  59. Chimed

Kardashians Rule!

December 7, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  60. ibrad

These girls along with the Lohan`s,Paris`s and snookiee`s are the reason I have NO tv cable,sat etc... anymore. I watch movies on video & DVD.
    TV has gone down so much since fake reality started it`s not even funny any longer !

December 6, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  61. dan

you can put make up on a pig to make her pretty but she is still a pig. have you seen the pictures of them in their bathing suits. THEY ARE FAT AND UUGGGGLLLLY. wait a few years and a kid or two and they will fade as we are hung up on the young and beautiful. These girls are not that.

December 6, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Dan

‎...like IDIOTS!!! Come on, Daniel, do you think they understand what IDIOTS mean, let alone spelling it... thanks for being too polite to them .

December 6, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Rolly

How very true, i couldn't have thought of a better adjective to describe the Kardashians.

December 6, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  64. coly

Who says they're acting? They don't know how to act.

December 6, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  65. jim

hey, not everyone from new jersey is a ridiculous italian stereotype. its a lot of farms and boring suburbs too.

December 6, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  66. RabidinL.A.

Acting? They don't act. They just are...idiots.

December 6, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  67. Texas

Honk if you are sick of the Kardashians.

December 6, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  68. AGuest9

Absolutely agreed.

December 5, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Hayley

Daniel Craig is awesome.

December 5, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Mary Davis

Dear Mr. Craig, Be very careful about what you say because sometimes, things can come back to bite you. Be kind when you
    speak of others. It is harder to take the high road but in the long run, it will speak volumes of one's own character. Be happy, be
    healthy, and always take time to be good to others. Good luck in all your future endeavors. God Bless You!

December 5, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Wendo

Are you saying they are only "acting" like idiots and that they really aren't idiots????!!!!!!!

December 5, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Mary Davis

Dear Bruce Jenner, Be very careful what you say about any of your step-daughters. After all, you are married to their mother.
    She is a Kardashian. and you knew that when you chose to marry her. Kylee and Kendall need to be the main focus for both
    you and Kris. And, we must not forget your grandchild, Mason. His world must be filled with nothing but love.. Congratulations
    on being grandparents-to-be again. Kourtney is a great little mother. Best wishes to Kourtney and Scott. and may God Bless
    All Of You! Be Happy, Be Healthy and always take time to be good to others.

December 5, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  73. denise

I knew I loved this man for more than his looks!! :)

December 5, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Geezer

Who's that cave woman on the left? She looks like she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. The Kardashians need to go. I've never watched nor do I have any desire. The fact that I know as much as I do about them shows that a saturation point has been reached and those hoes need to go.

December 5, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  75. DaVinci

Its amazing what they will do for the camera.

December 5, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Bruce Jenner

The "big" one looks like she came from some Russian or German woman's wrestling team. I think she is a "half" sister.

December 5, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Victor Lazlo

Daniel Craig is wrong–they're not acting.

December 5, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  78. G

December 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  79. FormerNYer

I couldn't agree more with Mr. Craig. Well said.

December 5, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  80. everyman

What exactly are these bimbos famous for, anyway?
    That said, I'd bang the one in the middle; the other two? nahh, pass

December 5, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  81. 008

We all pray for the day the K's end up in absolute obscurity and never be mentioned again in a show, news, magazine articles, in a movie or anywhere else. Enough of those headline grabbing idiots who've been pushed into our faces ad nauseam....the world needs a break from them, and especially, I say shame on the ones who keep reporting about them and publishing it or airing about them....again and again.
    Don't buy a magazine w/ any of the Ks on the cover, switch the channel if the K's are on it....and so on, just ignore them and advise others to do so....send out the message.

December 5, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • dee

I second that idea! Let's boycott the Kardashians and all other trash acts that spoil the landscape of quality entertainment. I wish I could suck them up in a giant vacuum cleaner and send them to outer space...along with their pimp mother and womanly step-father. Who needs people like these?

December 5, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

Do you find it ironic that while you are preaching that everyone should ignore them you spent a paragraph commenting on an article about them?

they aren't going away....their articles continue to generate interest and commentary by mindless idiots like you who profess to want them to go away, but click and comment, thereby showing interest.

December 7, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Summer

All the Kardashians are trailer trash including the mother. Sad their younger sisters are following suit.

December 5, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  83. FuryoftheFilmFan

Are you kidding me? a man who steals another mans wife has NO right to talk about decency. Need I remind you fools that it was Craig who stole Rachel Weisz from Darren Aronofsky and he's gonna mouth off about people just doing what THEY feel they have to for happiness? Hipocrite and all those clapping for Craig are ignorant idiots.

December 5, 2011 at 3:14 am | Report abuse |
    • seriously

Stealing a wife. You make women sound like commodities, like she had no say with whom she wanted to be with. You labled some as idiots but you sure led the pack by your comment

December 12, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  84. steve gimlin

Laying all jokes a side its time for the Kardashians to ride into the sunset and go back were they came from bye bye Kardashians.

December 4, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  85. oh please

theyre related,,,,,,but they DONT look alike whats up with that? different noses, different eyes, different height....different fathers????? guess being a hoe started with mom

December 4, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  86. jamesnyc

act? who says they can act?

December 4, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Joe Fattal

Its questionable about if the Kardashians are idiots, I don't see any quality in them neither I see any sense of achievement, but somebody is, and somebody is paying them all that money. So I don't know who is the idiot.

December 4, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  88. LingLing

@chad,

Great comment and true. DC believes his own PR.

December 4, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  89. MAX
    December 4, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Freddie

Too true. I ADORE the fact that he thought they were from New Jersey ROFLMAO – Love ya Mr. Craig.

December 3, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  91. mejazzbo

Mr. Craig's words were not near as harsh as words I hear and read demonizing the Kardashians every day. Some right here on CNN. In the old days at the circus the Kgirls would have been in the FREAK SHOW tent. Even my comment is worse than Mr. Craig's.

December 3, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Sherri

I agree with Mr. Craig 100%!!!

December 3, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  93. pennylane

I so love Daniel Craig...he's so dead on....I'M SO SICK OF THOSE CHEWBACCA look-a-likes...they're so unattractive and everywhere...i have literally not purchase any magazines because I refuse to soil my house with their images or put any more money in their grubby hands....away with them!!!!!

December 3, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  94. Pebbles Flintstone

Daniel Craig just said what most people are thinking. Good for him for having the courage to share his opinion. He's right, they profit from reality TV and yet expect privacy when it suits them. They are overexposed! I have never watched any of their shows yet know all about them. Why? Because we have to hear about them on every news and talk show 24/7. We can't get away from them.

December 3, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
    • PATZ

yes we can get away from them......STOP WATCHING & FOR GOD'S SAKE.....DON'T BUY THEIR BRANDED CRAP.

December 6, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Chad

Oh please...these self righteous celebs slamming the Kardashians really need to get over themselves. The Kardashian clan isn't harming anyone...nor are they committing some crime. They just have cameras following they're every move. So what? What's so wrong with that?

Thank God not everyone lives their lives like The World According To Daniel Craig.

December 2, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • kkkkkatie

Newsflash – Daniel shared his opinion. He's allowed to do that, we all are.

December 3, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Geezer

I'm glad the world doesn't live according to you. You're one of those fugly chicks who thinks that you can get ahead no matter how dumb you are.

December 5, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • terre

Are you from Chad?

December 11, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • seriously

Not harming anyone? Seriously? It is an established fact that television has tremendous influence on people especially young ones. On the surface, it may seem harmless, but talk to the young girls who emulate this family and you will understand how harmful this show really is.

December 12, 2011 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
    • VoodooLove

Oh my god, are you kidding?!? Shows like the Kardashians are harming society in the worst and most terrible way! People watch their shallow, materialistic lifestyle and then go into debt because they are trying to emulate it. This is such a dangerous form of brainwashing. Little girls see it and think they are supposed to be promiscuous and materialistic like this gross family.

December 19, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  96. Mike

I have no opinion of these people but the situation is rather amusing. Money makes the world go round. Mr. Craig, I respect your opinion and defend your right to speak your mind but I question you logic on financial grounds. Why would you, a man who makes a considerable amount of money from the female demographic, spend any amount of time calling what probably amounts to a significant percentage of your fan base idiots? I suppose it's ok though because we all know women never hold a grudge...

December 2, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pamela Sue Martin

I seriously doubt that the women watching the Kardashian's are the same ones watching Daniel Craig movies.

December 3, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  97. RTVHater

Anyone who watches the K's should be blasted off into another galaxy. The more you feed the pig, the more it wants to eat.

December 2, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Battered Woman, Bruce Jenner

Well done Mr. Craig. Try living with these women. Woops, gotta go. If Kris finds me on here, she'll make me dust DASH Calabasas with my toupee.

December 1, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Meg

If you are going to invite the world into your life for the good- it has to be there for the bad. You CANNOT have it both ways. I hope their 15 minutes are up soon. I so agree with Mr. Craig. I mean really, aren't you people over them yet?? What is it that they actually do? Oh yea! NOTHING!! They get paid a lot of money to do nothing! Thier name is their brand. Not much of a brand if you ask me! Peoplle who get emulated and praised for doing........ well nothing! It just astounds me. One can brand themselves by not actually contributing to anything. Really, if they disappeared tomorrow would they be missed? I myself am thankful that I have boys. If I had daughters and these were the kind of role models that were available to them- good lord! I know I am being harsh- but really thats REALITY!

December 1, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Southern

Why does Khloe look like a a Sasquatch?

December 1, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Lids

Well said, Mr. Craig! It's about time someone said it like it is!!

December 1, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  102. SmarterthanU

Well said Mr. Craig.

December 1, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Junkpile

"Acting like idiots"? I dont think its an act....

December 1, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  104. NORMAJEAN123

GOD I LOVE MR. CRAIG!

December 1, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  105. carrieanne

No, really, tell us how you really feel!

December 1, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  106. Madtown

I'm now a much bigger fan of Daniel Craig. Right on the money...

December 1, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • TheDocsWife

I concur sir!

December 3, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • gah

me too. i've always thought celebrities who value their privacy have their head on much straighter than those who don't.

December 4, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Letty

I agree...Daniel Craig just got some bonus points from me...although I still have an issue with how he presented he thoughts. Mr. Craig, why do you need the apparently foul language to get your point across. Although I agree with your point, you didn't show your intelligence by the pointless use of the foul language.
      I'm glad that a professiona actor is standing up against these reality shows. Unfortunately, these reality shows are influencing the future generations. Rather than looking up to decent actors/actresses or professionals, children are emulating the actions of people who don't care how they represent themselves to the public just for the almighty dollar.
      Stop lowering your standards. Watch some shows that will spark your imagination...or heaven forbid might teach you something. I like to laugh too but these types of programs just make them look foolish, stupid and shallow.

December 9, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Aces2Jokers

I think the foul language is just the way the man speaks. I know I cuss a lot when I'm speaking candidly because it is ingrained in my speech pattern. I don't think he did it just to say it for the article. lol

December 12, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Coolguy McSly

As a person from New Jersey... if I visit you, Daniel Craig, it will be to shake your hand.

December 1, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Brian

Well said Sir, well said.

December 3, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • JerseyGirlNoMore

yeah, i just wanted to ask, what would be so bad about "jersey" people??? ;-)

December 6, 2011 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Likes It

+10 points for Jersey folks based on that comment!

December 13, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • kikid

I also live in NJ, and though I would happily hug Daniel Craig for the bulk of his comments, I do kind of take offense to the "visit from people from NJ" comment. He'd sooner get a visit from OJ than anyone from NJ for anything pertaining to those nit wits.

December 15, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Craig = 99% WINNING

1% comes from his last comment... yeah it was probably a joke but not a very good one. But damn he was on the money otherwise.

December 1, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Kwise

Guys, I'm sure the "Jersey" comment is in reference to another group of annoying reality TV stars, the folks on "Jersey Shore." I'm pretty sure he wasn't insulting all people from Jersey, but rather making another comment about annoying people on reality TV.

December 6, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • suzoo

He was referring to the mafia regarding the people from New Jersey. Whether he meant that the Kardashians would send the mafia after him–unclear.

December 8, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  109. boocat

And the people that watch these media wh*res are bigger idiots.

December 1, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • ericbrett73

And I'm sure the shows you choose to watch are of maximum quality. Entertainment is relative,

December 1, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • @ ericbrett73

What if boocat doesn't watch many shows??? Then your point is POINTLESS.

December 1, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

There is nothing "relative" about the Kardashians other than being "relatively bad."

December 1, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • patz

WELL DONE! You nailed it!

December 6, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  110. derp

Who are the two gypsies standing to the left of Chewbacca

December 1, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • @ derp

Reminds me of those "Which one of these doesn't belong" exercises.

December 1, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • maestro1151

hahahahahahahahahaha!

December 1, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • msriss

I'm a Kardashian fan....but this comment had me dying. LMAO!

December 1, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • THEOBC

did ya check the mirror before you posted that comment? i am no fan of the Kardashians, but why pick on Khloe because she is tall. she is not ugly by any means – none of them are. kim's looks is mostly created by makeup, once she takes off all that makeup she is almost unrecognizable. now, since you are so into looks, how would you fare in comparison to kim? or, better yet, would you be the kind of man to even be attractive to a Kardashian? yep, i thought so.

December 4, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sirays

What more is there to say!!!

December 5, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • CHaos

"Why pick on Khloe because she is tall."

Um, maybe you should look at what she is wearing.

December 6, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • @CHaos

Chloe's not tall just big boned. C'mon people big is beautiful!

December 6, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • StarWarzzz

The big one on the left look like Chewbaca.

December 6, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jake

Oh man that comment just made my day XD ROFL!

December 8, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • HxC19D

HAHAHA perfect comment. They probably didn't name her Chewie because they couldn't figure out how to spell it with a 'K'.

December 8, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shawn

Oh man, that's funny.

December 8, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Caveman

THEOBC what do u mean look in the mirror he expressed his opinion on there way of life not the way they look so he really wasnt saying anything about the way they look

December 9, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Meg

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA holy hell, that just made my day!!

December 14, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Betty Boo

To MRSS and others: What can it possibly mean to be a "Kardashian fan"? What have these people ever done to gain anyone's respect or esteem? They have done absolutely nothing worth talking about! Why do you waste your time in these air-heads? You must have nothing better to do. I would not go next door to meet a Kardashian or any of these other fake celebrities. They are all slime balls.

December 15, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • MotoJB

LOL

December 16, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Mr

The kardashians are idiots. More importantly those thatbwatch them are losers. Why does it take a Brit to say nit straight? And she does look like chewbaca. Seriously.

December 19, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • flarnkingsgargle

I have no idea what you are like, but I can tell from your comment that this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

December 27, 2011 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |