Are Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry dating?
November 30th, 2011

Are Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry dating?

According to E! News, two '90s “it girls” might be an item: Former “Roseanne” star Sara Gilbert and former 4 Non Blondes frontwoman Linda Perry.

Gilbert, now a co-host on “The Talk,” broke up with her girlfriend of 10 years, Alison Adler, in August. From the looks of photos snapped over the weekend, Sara’s moved on.

Music producer Perry, 46, and Gilbert, 36, were spotted smiling and strolling hand-in-hand in West Hollywood.

“The Talk” star spoke about about her breakup on the show, explaining that there was still "a lot of love" between her and Adler. Especially thanks to their "beautiful children," Levi, 7, and Sawyer, 4.

"You do continue [on] to the next chapter together in a different way," Sara said of her relationship.

People reports that Sara attended the 40th anniversary gala for the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center earlier this month with Linda, and the pair may have spent Thanksgiving together.

The day before the holiday, Perry tweeted: "Grocery shopping with @THEsaragilbert. Her contribution: breaking the balsamic vinegar trying to figure out if she had spotted Bill Cosby."

1. Thinhw Bertush

That is very attention-grabbing, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your wonderful post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks!

July 13, 2012 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  2. Dion

"perfectly cooked carpaccio"?? Philistines! EPIC FAIL! It's either raw or it's not carpaccio- period. End of discussion. To call it "perfectly cooked" is akin to saying "the sushi was breaded and fried to perfection"..
    (I am *so* sick of people slapping inappropriate names on things just to make them sound more pretentious...)

December 23, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dion

um..oops... responded to wrong article.... please ignore the above

December 23, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Rachel

This world, as we have known it for centuries, is clearly on its last leg. Dysfunction and perversion at its core, right here.

I suppose the devil has to continue to exist in this world, so this is how it happens. On Judgement Day, these people will never make it through the pearly gates.

December 16, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  4. Alisha

Wow! I smell the stench of people getting PI$$Y on here...ewwww!!!!

December 14, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @the_dude

I iwll sit on your face after I eat samosas and chutney

December 10, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. Alana

Sarah would look so much better if she had her lips pumped up a little.

December 9, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. matt

gross. just plain gross.

December 9, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. WVLlady63

Are we supposed to care??????

December 7, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  9. JennG

I think anytime people find happiness they deserve to take the chance. Who are anyone here or anywhere else to judge the happiness of others. Who cares if you do not find the attractive, they find each other. I personally have always loved Sara as an actress. I never thought of her any other way...BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HER! Geez people...you kiss your kids with that mouth? There is a special place in hell reserved for people who pass judgment. And when you base it off superficial things, well it makes you even uglier than others or what you call ugly. I happen to think everyone has beauty! More power to each of them. Shame on everyone for passing on so much hate or whatever it is you are doing. It must be a sad lonely life to be so far at the top that all you have time to do all day is look down on others.

December 5, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
    • myopinion

Why is it if you make a comment about someone that is less than glowing then we are shallow, superior, negative, hateful, etc etc... Most people have opinions about many things – whether it be someones attractiveness or lack thereof, what we find interesting, what we find tasteful, and on and on and on. Just because we have these opinions does not reserve us a "special place in hell" or that we feel we are better than anyone else. It is just our opinion – get over it. You apparently wear your rosecolored glasses all the time – and I think there may be a special place in hell for the deluded, muddled segment of society that can't accept the fact that we are all different, and just because my opinion is different than yours I am not going to hell. What a ridiculous statement.

December 6, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Cyberdave

Horror show... ew

December 4, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. RusTnuts

Ick!

December 4, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  12. AntiPalinAlaskan

I hope they are. They're good people and they both deserve happiness.

December 3, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  13. the_dude

my name is raj i am 18 years old male from india. my dream is for fat american woman to sit on my face with zamosas and curry.

December 2, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. herpaderp

Are Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry dating?

My God... I hope they are. mmmmmm....

December 1, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  15. G

Saw Linda play in Huntington Beach about a month ago and she was openly referring to Sara as her girlfriend, who was also there. Sara kept texting her from the front of the small stage too, they weren't really trying to hide it...

December 1, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Yup

They bith look like crap

December 1, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Rosanne Barr

And I said, HEEEEEEEYYYYY HEEYYYYYY HEYYYYY HEY HEY, HEEEEEEEYYYYY HEEYYYYYY HEYYYYY HEY, I said HEY, WGAS.

December 1, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  18. derp

I smell fish

December 1, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  19. joe

wha are these women?

December 1, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  20. NotYouAgain

Wow! These are two really ugly women!

December 1, 2011 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  21. steve

i agree with gina...gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

December 1, 2011 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
  22. HollywoodSurF

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz!

However according to these folks Gay are the best parents!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UumsHBz0YU&w=640&h=390]

December 1, 2011 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  23. gina

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaawooooooooooooooooheeeeeee

December 1, 2011 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  24. ba3g

i just farted

December 1, 2011 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  25. Yaiyo1962

I didn't know. I wondered why Sara Gilbert was so arrogant on her parenting skills and moral values on The View...most gays are very arrogant believing they are right. My oh my....poor children. She is nuts.

November 30, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Pete

GROSS! Can you imagine waking up to either of those woman? Well, as a gay man I wouldnt want to wake up to ANY woman. But these two old bags...PULEEZE....Get a cat instead..isn't that what you people do?

November 30, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • LBM

Gay men are usually very good looking and polished. For some reason most gay women look like they just rolled out of bed. Getting up and just throwing on some clothes looks bad, I don't care how attractive you are. We all need some work in the morning.

November 30, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Evel Knievel

These two hags go for women because no man would touch their ugly asse5.

November 30, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Playjojo

Lol, again, lets see a picture romeo.

November 30, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • myopinion

Jojo – what are you??? the queen of the sara fan club? Believe it or not, there is a wide range of attractiveness out there. Unfortunately Sara is near the bottom – like it or not. Even small children differentiate between attractive and not so attractive. Sara may be a great person but, like I said, if I was her I would get some work done. Then she could have it all – looks and brains.

November 30, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Evel

That actually works for and against the rest of us... seeing as that's two less ugly people, that's great! But seeing as how they won't get matched with any ugly guys, that still leaves the ugly guys to go after the good looking ones... and some of them do land the good ones, with that $$$$

November 30, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  28. madhater

G@y people are g@y.

November 30, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Playjojo

Why, how astute of you! I truly wish them luck. Gay people are the kindest, least selfish people I've ever found. And having a gay nephew and step-brother, I know a lot of them. Straight people could learn quite a bit.

November 30, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  29. blindy

Good for them. I hope they will be super happy.

November 30, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  30. bes

I truly hope that Sara finds some happiness, Linda seems a good catch and appears bright (like Sara). No matter what gender you choose divorces and seperations are always difficult. Good luch to them both!

November 30, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  31. myopinion

Sara Gilbert is so homely – if I looked like her and had her money I would definitely go in for a little plastic surgery. The people who make fun of plastic surgery are generally those that don't need any or can't afford it. I would go all in for a nose job and then something for the mouth/chin area. If you can afford it why not get it done so then every day when you look in the mirror you can say "Wow – I look and feel so much better"

November 30, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Playjojo

C'mon sweetheart, you have to follow that up with a picture of yourself! Not fair. Besides, you've already shown how ugly you are inside. Ug.

November 30, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Louie

She had a nose job a few years back. It was big.

November 30, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Homer

I guess just another slow entertainmenet day. For all gay lovers and supporters remember SHE HATES MEN!

She has the right to hate them all. She generalizes. Yet us real Americans are suppose to look at gays as Icons.

December 1, 2011 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Someone

Errr Homer – why do you assume she hates men. She is a lesbian – doesn't mean she hates men – she prefers women for intimacy.

By your logic, if a man likes women, that means he hates men? I know quit a few lesbians – they hardly "hate" men.

Also, I am a straight male -

December 2, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  32. lojenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTtVMFqQ3Z4&w=640&h=390]

November 30, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  33. RONINSF

GOOD FOR THEM.

November 30, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  34. portalpunk

today im FIRSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 30, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • PunkedU

And yet you had nothing else to say.....You should have at least mentioned scissoring in your firsty post.

November 30, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

You are a looser everyday.

You'd best be getting fitted for a hair-net. Because if being 'firsty' is your version of 'achievement'....you are due for a LONG life, filled with low-paying jobs.

November 30, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |