The Kardashian sisters cover Glamour magazine's January issue
November 29th, 2011

Kim K: I need to not live in a fairy tale

After the outcome of her fairy tale wedding resulted in a divorce filing - after, say it with us, "just 72 days of marriage" - Kim Kardashian seems to be rethinking some things.

Namely, what it means to find the ideal romance, she tells Glamour magazine in its January issue.

See more photos of the Kardashian sisters in Glamour

"I believe in love and the dream of having the perfect relationship, but my idea of it has changed. I think I need to not live in a fairy tale like that," the 31-year-old reality star says. "I think I maybe just need to snap out of it and be a little more realistic."

It turns out that Kim has been trying to replicate the marriage her parents had (although that ended in divorce), complete with plenty of kids.

"I always wanted what [my] mom and dad had. And at first it was like, I want six kids. Then I went down to four, then I went down to three...and now I'm like, maybe I won't have any. Maybe I'll just be a good aunt." (Kim's sister Kourtney is mom to baby Mason.)

If that sounds, as Khloe K. says in the interview, "dramatic," Kim explains that's simply how she's feeling these days.

Beauty ideas 'kourtesy' of Khloe, Kim and Kourtney

"At this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I'm not supposed to have kids and all that...Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that's OK."

The full interview with the Kardashian sisters hits newsstands on December 6.

Filed under: Celebrities • Kardashians

1. mobiliario de oficina en madrid

Great submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector do not understand this. You should proceed your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers' base already!|What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help other users like its aided me. Good job.

September 18, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  2. Madame Rue

Here is an idea, Kim honey: try getting a real job, quit partying constantly, and back away from your make believe world! There are very, very few people who live as you do, and the sooner you grow up and realize this, the better off you will be.

December 8, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  3. You Suck

If this horrible person ever had children, it would mark the end of civilization as we know it. Thank you for realizing the last thing anyone needed was you procreating 6 times. And tell Shrek, I mean Khloe, to find a cabin in Siberia and never return.

November 30, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  4. shalb

please make Kim K go away... and her brother Khloe too

November 30, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  5. Amy

If people want the Kardashians to go away then STOP watching their shows, stop buying their products, the magazines that they are on... its that simple.. This is my last comment on the Kardashians....

November 30, 2011 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
  6. d

nothing genuine about these people....or the people who worship them.

November 30, 2011 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
  7. @ must have got lost

Stfu p!g u post on here every 20 seconds. OCD problem u have.

November 30, 2011 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Honorable Mrs. Graham

Because you do not like must have got lost's comment it gives you, who is about 13 years old, the right to use text language swear words and behave in a verbally abusive manner? Grow up!

December 8, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. must of got lost

These "ladies" are starting to look like they've been ridden hard and put away wet. Somebody give 'em a towel ! They are making asses of themselves. And Bruce, what the hell were you thinking. Mom, just plain shame on you. You want your girls to have respect ? It starts at home. Not products to push. What matters- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. We got it. If you all are on the cover of ANYTHING, I for one, will Not purchase it. EVER ! You wanted exposure and you got it. Now the last straw has hit the camels' back !
    There you go mom. Get all ya needed ?

November 30, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  9. Madtown

Put America's First Family of Trash on the cover, that'll sell magazines.

November 29, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Prince Charming

Sorry hear

November 29, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Prince Charming

I'd bet you could here your echo if you said hello into that big wishing well of hers.

November 29, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Kathryn

If nobody can stand them & they have no talent & are so fake & spoiled brats, why are they so famous? I am guilty too, I just skipped down to the bashing party too. I long for a world free of Kardashians, Hiltons, Lohans, Spears.....

If you want to not live in a fairly tale, give all your money to charity, get off TV and magazines & go get a real job (although I suspect you don't actually know how to do anything.)

November 29, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. JohnnyJJ

How Has Kim Or Her Sisters Benefitted Humankind? What A Waste Of Time, They Offer Nothing, They Will Be Hasbeens Very Soon, And Have No Talent To Fall Back On. The Thought OF Them Is Quite Vulger.

November 29, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sinnerman

Kimberly you're not a princess you're just a h@.So realize no prince is going to save you from yourself.

November 29, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Rlg

Kim, you should have thought of that before you narried Kris H.

November 29, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Teezy

Rod in Dallas TX,you're already watching,you knew that the brat hit her stupid husband.You sound like a closet fan.LOL

November 29, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Rod in Dallas TX

She needs to be arrested. Have you seen the video of her hitting her soon to be ex-husband. Arrest her and send her to prison for 100 years. I would actually watch the show if they were filming her in prison getting the crap beat out of her everyday.

November 29, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Dabson

To everyone including me that trash people who watch the Kardashians or read about them in the checkout line whether we know it or not we're helping them stretch their 'fifteen minutes' of fame.If we really dislike that much let's stop commenting about them okay?

November 29, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  19. jujubeans

Kim, will you marry me? (For 45 minutes)

November 29, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  20. megan walker

“It is better to be hated for what you are, then loved for what you’re not.”

November 29, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Lewis

I used to think she was really something, but these days she looks so shallow and mean to me. When she saw that living with her sister in the first days of her marriage was hurting the marriage, she should have gotten a place with just her husband. She didn't give him much of a chance at all. Her actions have hurt that show and I don't think it can recover.

November 29, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madtown

Wait....you thought that was real? It was all scripted, all of it.

November 29, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Lonewolf

We got CNN to thank for keeping her in the news and the dumb a$$'s that keep watching the show. We thank you

November 29, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Evel Knievel

The one fairy tale black guys like to read again and again.

November 29, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Brian

I'm your man Kim, we can have so many kids together.

November 29, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  25. astu

Is there any day the American people forget those brat. We the people make these brats richer and richer. We have so many hungry peopole on earth but we talk about these trash people. Comone Amercia get a life.

November 29, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  26. boocat

No – KK – you need to just KEEP YOU DAMN MOUTH SHUT AND GO AWAY FOREVER!!!!!

November 29, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  27. battered woman, bruce jenner

I can't wait for Kris to place me in another drug induced coma for Kim's second wedding. Next time she's going to have to parade me down the aisle like its Weekend at Bernies.

November 29, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Jackie

Silly, that WAS Kim's second wedding. You mean you can't wait to watch her third...

November 30, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  28. Jason Grenier

you wont be anymore when your 15 minutes is up

November 29, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Ewwww

You know I didn't even read the article (the Kardashians annoy me) I just went straight to the comments to hear all the bashing!!

Hilarious!

November 29, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Observer

Liberal Hollywood media hacks, whose 15 minutes should have ended LONG ago...

November 29, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  30. Banasi

Will these d0uches ever go away? No, the American people worship them.

November 29, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  31. Ha Ha Trolls

Ha ha PortalTroll. You lose.

November 29, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Ha Ha Trolls

Not as bad as Kim K... the real loser... always will be even if she gets paid.

November 29, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Han Solo

Justin Beiber sniffed them in the men's room at Sears....

November 30, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |