Kate Gosselin says she didn't have a face lift
November 29th, 2011

Kate Gosselin says she didn't have a face lift

There's been a healthy amount of speculation as to whether Kate Gosselin's taut features are courtesy of a face lift, but the former reality star and mom of eight says she's done no such thing.

In a blog post for her new job at savings site CouponCabin.com, Gosselin denies that she's had any work done on her face.

"With all of the buzz about me having a face-lift, I will confirm that I have not had one (I am only 36!!!)," she writes.

And instead of being offended, Gosselin uses the chit-chat as an opportunity to shill skin care sales - she's got a job to do, after all.

"I will take all of the talk about how rested and young I look as a compliment!" she says. "So thanks! Having said that, it brings me to some great skin care deals..."

Gosselin, whose TLC reality show "Kate Plus Eight" was canceled this year, started blogging about savings at CouponCabin.com on November 22.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. southampton v fulham live streaming

Thanks for any other informative web site. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect approach? I have a challenge that I'm just now operating on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.

October 3, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  2. tools

I am extremely impressed with your writing talents and also with the layout on your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great weblog like this one nowadays..

September 28, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. ksiazka

That client men and women simply were standing at this time there in a series as well as the contestant possessed a listing of work from which to choose one particular at this time.

May 16, 2012 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  4. pmn

Haha...I am only 36! Yeah right she is not 36 if she is she looks older. Why does this hag get any airtime she is reaching to be on TV again.

January 20, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. Pharmb614

Hello! eaedfbf interesting eaedfbf site! I'm really like it! Very, very eaedfbf good!

December 1, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  6. Pharma876

Hello! dkgkeck interesting dkgkeck site! I'm really like it! Very, very dkgkeck good!

December 1, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  7. Rhonda

So what's she doing then, auditioning for a part on 'Jersey Shore'. She's looking really 'fake tanned' and not in any good way. Why the media are still covering her is beyond me.

November 30, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  8. OhGeez

Just GO AWAY!

November 30, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  9. HxC19D

Hey Kate...go have a baby or something.

November 30, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • teddy

please! We don't need her reproducing...she's already an unfit mother.

November 30, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Fernando

To: ihgn

You wrote: "its DENIES NOT "DENYS""

Me: It's "It's", not "its" because you're using a contraction of "It is" and what is is here is not the issue.
    What it is....

November 30, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  11. anne

wow, "denys"???????? you probably have a very high-paid writing gig here and cannot even spell correctly.

November 30, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  12. Fernando

I am enormously invested in and frustrated about the amount of press coverage she gets and I think that I personally deserve it much more than she because I am far more intriguing and have many profound insights to share about many things that are of much greater importance. My opinion on Kate Gosling, for example, is fascinating to most people even if, apparently out of envy, they feign disinterest or even boredom.

November 30, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Sophia

Yea Fernando, that's right, many people envy Kate Gosselin. Uh, I think the only two fans Kate has put those stupid and shallow comments out there (exactly like their idle KG), because truly, no matter how attractive she may be on the outside, the looks will eventually leave her and she will be left with her damaged and nasty thoughts and insides. She will have a lot of reflective time on her hands. So really, for the masses, there is nothing and I mean nothing to be jealous or envious of Kate Gosselin.

She is the laughing stock of the industry. The sad part is her lack of awareness is what exposes all of her mental health issues. SHE DOES NOT GET IT!

November 30, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rhonda

The only thing fascinating about you is that you called her 'Gosling'. She's not related to Ryan, let's not start wild rumors.

November 30, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  13. mejazzbo

Those poor kids... growing up in her freak show...

November 30, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jean

"There's been a healthy amount of speculation.."

Sure. From the two souls on Earth that still care.....

November 30, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  15. Diane

I think Kate looks great in the picture here. What she did or didn't do to improve her appearance is not up for national
    debate. Leave her alone. It can't be easy raising eight young kids alone, except for Jon doing his divorced dad thing
    when he does. She bears the brunt of their care.

These haters need to get a life.

And what talent does 20 and counting have? They don't even care for the kids they have. The oldest daughters do
    that. How sad that these exhibitionists are using their oldest daughters to do this. Talk about using your kids.

November 30, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Kelly

Kate herself puts it up for national debate- she is grasping for any publicity she can get, good or bad, so she can keep exploiting the kids and ho'ing herslef for money & fame. If she really wants to get left alone, she should just go away and live like the rest of us in the burbs. The only thing bigger than her plastic surgery bill is her ego. Exploiting children to buy herself plastic surgery.......yeah, we should all admire her. No wonder this country is going down the dumper fast.

December 1, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Nelson, Colorado Springs

Kate Gosselin looks very good. simply pretty, good looking. Don't be a hater. If Ms Gosselin said "I didn't get a face lift" let it go move on!!!@!!!!!!#$%%^^&*//""

November 30, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Kelly

Nelson, dude, you need glasses! She's baboon butt ugly, a liar and is exploiting those kids rather than getting a real job LOL. Anyone who exploits & abuses kids is ugly & no plastic surgeon can make that look better. Turns out Jon was the smart one cause he got rid of her & now the public needs to get rid of her too by ignoring her.

PS- All anyone has to do is look at pix of her before she exploited the kids for money- she has had PLENTY of work done! She is not raising them, nannies are, which is probably best as the nannies may teach them some real values & ethics. I bet Kate can't even name all the kids....

December 1, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Steve

In other news, I just farted.

November 30, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  18. Sammy Sosa Ate My Poptart....

Justin beiber hit it....

November 30, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  19. KC

She should stop patronizing herself. Plastic surgery doesn't always mean you look "young" and "rested". In her case it means she looks synthetic. Just look at the deep wrinkles in her neck!!! She actually looks 10 years older than 36.

November 30, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  20. dont be a sucker

Meanwhile In REAL News

Congress just introduced a Bill (During Thanksgiving, while no one is looking) that would declare the United States a 'Battlefield' subject to Military enforcement, where you can be held without trial or Due Process ...Oh but I'm probably making that up.....

"The Homeland is part of the battlefield, and people can be held without trial whether an American citizen or not"...Senator Lindsey Graham

Youtube –> Bill Would Allow Military To Detain US Citizens Indefinitely

November 30, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  21. The Anti-Kate

We dont care. Please go away. You've used up your 15 minutes of fame, now you're just pathetic.

November 30, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  22. Vaportrail

Remember when she was an infertile, overweight housewife? Procreating even though god tried to keep her from it made her famous...

November 30, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  23. cj

Emasculating shrew...go away. Can't say I ever saw a woman that was more deserving of being cheated on and divorced.

November 30, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  24. Josef Bleaux

She's not a very good liar.

November 30, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  25. mark

who really friggin cares?

November 30, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  26. kim

does this witch ever stop she needs to get over her self and take care of her kids save the money for schooling

November 30, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  27. Guest

SHUT UP AND RAISE YOUR KIDS LEATHERFACE!!!

November 30, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  28. Mike

Wish I could summon the part of me that would care... naaa, waste of time.

November 30, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  29. ihgn

its DENIES NOT "DENYS"

November 30, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  30. Dan

Why does anyone still care about this publicity hungry slob??

November 30, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
    • kim

no one cares and that way she is trying to look good for everyone i dont like her she has kids to take care of and needs to stop spending the money on her self and think about the kids

November 30, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  31. markus

Kate Gosselin: "I didn't have a facelift!"

America: "Honey, TLC created a TV show about your family and some of us tuned in because the situation was mildly interesting. It's over now and apparently we created a monster because you will not go away. We do not care what you are doing with your face. Thanks."

November 30, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  32. Bloopy Blip

After having had 8 kids her face is probably the last place that she needs to get tightened.

November 30, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  33. tony ton

she is soo hot , but too much baggage with 8 kids! if she only had a couple I would go for it!

November 30, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  34. lol

WHO CARES!?! Attempt to stay in the spotlight!

November 30, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  35. joe

No. She didn't have a face lift. The skin they pulled for her boob job took care of the wrinkles she had. She didn't have a face lift, it was a face pull (down). I bet she can't look straight up.

November 30, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  36. SmarterthanU

Face lift 4 sure. Easy fibber.

November 30, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  37. sortakinda

And this qualifies to her to do exactly nothing.

November 30, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  38. sortakinda

Word is that she ultra heavy duty clothes pins on her buttocks, tightening hte whole corporation.

November 30, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  39. Bob

Please stop reporting on her! Her 15 minutes of fame ended a while ago. While you're at it, stop reporting on the Kardashians. Please! They're actually a waste of tabloid space.

November 30, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  40. Craig

Please just go away.....

November 30, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  41. Hasher Iva

I love all the critics. They provide amusement for the rest of us. Actually Kate G. is very attractive. May she do well in life and raise her kids to be responsible adults. She's certainly going to need help with a family that big.

November 30, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  42. Tsowder

Why does she matter?

November 30, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  43. Bob Loblaw

Nevermind the facelift, I could shove my fist up her box and still flip a coin...

November 30, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  44. JPX

I love it when these dumb people pretend that they didn't have plastic surgery. All one has to do is compare the above picture with pictures of this dolt over the past 5 years to see that she very clearly has had a face lift. I forgot all about this woman until now. Whatever happened to the deranged Octomom?

November 30, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  45. SKY

FACT: SHE MAKES MONEY OFF HER KIDS, SO WHY NOT DO WHAT SHE WANTS WITH HER MONEY...
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER GET A JOB ON HER OWN WITH OUT THE KIDS ...CAN YOU GET A
    REAL JOB?

November 30, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  46. Rock

If someone didnt know who you were they would think that you are an attractive woman, but we know who you are so stfu

November 30, 2011 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  47. David

Who is she ??

November 30, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  48. CJH

Oh yes she did . . . and not a very good one at that; her eyes are uneven.

November 30, 2011 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  49. Joseph

When she said she had work done on her cheeks.She wasn't talking about her face.

November 30, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  50. BigAl

r-i-g-h-t kate and neither did heidi montag

November 30, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  51. @mr ed

Lol no1 has a response to yer filth cept me. U hv little man sindrom. U go to those sights cuz that is as close to a woman u can get. Any1 who says their hung on a computer has just a teeny tiny pe nis. Sad to be u !

November 30, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  52. Artie

She probably needs a vjj lift. That stretched out thing, probably drags on the ground, like Abe Vigodo's ballls. -Art

November 30, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  53. Thenextstep

Just as ugly as she ever was..........

November 30, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  54. Memz

Of course she didn't have a face lift! She had a face STRETCH.

C'mon people, get it right.

November 30, 2011 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  55. LV_nonanon

ROFL!!! Seriously, people like this should be paying CNN for coverage. What a waste.

November 30, 2011 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  56. uglybettybabe

View a picture of her before the show started and a picture of her now....its amazing what money and top notch doctors and trainers can do for a person.

November 30, 2011 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  57. Hear Ye

Absolutely ZERO tallent and below zero personality. She was good at getting knocked up by a token asian, but that's it folks. Move on to the next circus ......

November 30, 2011 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  58. Mike

Who gives a flying crap? Why is she even worth 5 seconds of thought with everything going on that actually matters. Damn, I just wasted those 5 seconds!

November 30, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  59. joe b

The US is bankrupt , yes , bankrupt. We are 15 trillion dollars in debt. The presidential candidates including the one in office have no clue how to fix the problem (except Ronn Paull) and to make matters worse want to go to war against Syria and Iran with money we don't have. And here we are talking about whther or not someone had a facelift.

November 30, 2011 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  60. cj

I"D DO HER

November 30, 2011 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  61. Badonkadonk!

I have to admit she is smoking hot

November 30, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  62. dip

Pretty face just nobody cares...you got a job do it and raise the kids and shutup already.

November 30, 2011 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  63. Stephen

I just love all these comments about how bad she looks or the other negative comments about her. Maybe you should look in the mirror and you will see what you are describing is in reality YOU. Get a life!

November 30, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Mom

I got a life and I don't need to exploit my kids to make a living or lie about having stuff done because I have not. I don't care what she looks like, I care that she stands there and lies. Not a good example for the kids is it?

People who exploit kids for money like her and that octomom and the bible banger one who has like 20 kids make me sick.

November 30, 2011 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  64. Tim

I find it offensive that so many reality TV shows have taken over anything interesting on TV. Moreover, that these people are considered famous, make a lot of money for doing nothing (and are typically awful, dimwitted people with nothing to contribute except offspring) and then get a job freaking blogging? I guess if she has that many people as fans or find her interesting, it'll make that company money from putting her face and opinions/words on a blog. If there are aliens watching society function on Earth, they've probably died laughing and how pathetic the world is.

November 30, 2011 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |
  65. allen

no face lift and surely she's never had her hair bleached/colored or straighted and heavene forbid had her teeth whitened...she's just an all natural American girl...or is it gurl...lol...truth really is...who the F cares...just another has been who never was...

November 30, 2011 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
  66. Steven A.

OMG this passes for front page news on CNN. FOAD CNN!

November 30, 2011 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  67. Steven

Yeah, and she doesn't dye her hair or have extensions or a tummy tuck or boob job or delusions of grandeur, personal make up & hair done, a stylist either and not like maids and nannies take care of the house and those poor exploited kids..... if only she could remember all their names ROTFLOL

Stop exploiting your kids and go away, your 15 minutes lasted way too long.

PS- ask the nannies, they may know they kids' names and like blogging is a job? OMG that was a good one- almost as good as you thinking you can fool anyone into believing you take care of all those little cash cows, I mean kids.

November 30, 2011 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  68. cm

Will this woman ever go away?

November 30, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  69. Peggy

All these comments speak louder about the writers than they do about their subject, Kate. What you send out returns to you 10 fold. Good luck in your futures. You'll need it!

November 30, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  70. patrick

Ya, just like she didn't use her kids for money and fame!

November 30, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  71. Pants978987

Ever since she grew her hair out I have decided that she is very bangable. I would make her moan like a rust door hinge.

Thank you.

November 30, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
    • dee dee

Don't you know hair extensions when you see them??? That's fake too- botox here, boob implant there ,here a nip, there a tuck, bleached hair, spray on tan la la la.... Old Kate Gosslin told a big fib e i e i o

November 30, 2011 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  72. alan

your hot!

November 30, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  73. Alecia aka Missy aka Naughty Desiree

Watch me and my gf get down on each other @ www. naughtydesiree.com ! I LIVE UP TO MY NAME ! I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY !

November 30, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  74. DDilly

She's definitely had something done but why deny it.

November 30, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
    • jayman419

She denies it so she can rip off other women about how awesome her skin care treatments are. Just like working out gave her a tummy tuck.

She's had extensive work done, just look at the promo shots from season 1 of her show. Or any picture of her taken, ever ever. But women will still waste their money. Because this is what they are told they should do, spend their money chasing impossible youth.

November 30, 2011 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  75. C. Sheen

Does anybody have her phone number? I lost it.

November 30, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  76. kipp

I like the old Kate Gosselin when she was innocent and flamethrower. She had this famous hair spiky and short hair.

November 30, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  77. Junkyard Willie

I'd hit it!

November 30, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  78. Nigo

Lies. Look up that picture of her holding a koala. It's FREAKISH.

November 30, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  79. texascola

I am certainly not on the Kate bandwagon, but for god's sake, none of the smart people on this site have postualated that the photo is a digital image – and therefore digitally manipulated.

Anyone ever heard of Photoshop?

That's why all celebrities on the web and in print ads look like they have had botox and facelifts - photoshop can make you look 10 years younger by just artistic use of highlighting and shadowing.

November 29, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • patrick

WRONG! This is a cat walk picture, a paparazzi picture. Those are not touched up because TMZ and others want them to look as BAD as possible. The ones that photoshop are the magazines like People, Vanity Fair, Playboy, etc.

They make more money the crappier they look. That is why this is even a story. Oh and on the third page you can read up on the economy is in crisis still. But this is WAYYYY more important.

November 30, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  80. Sparko

Perhaps not a face lift, but she has had a lot of work.. To bad cnn didn't post a picture of her from a few years ago to compare. She does not look like the same person. What a sad excuse for a human being, let alone a parent.

November 29, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Greg

What a waste of a human life!

November 29, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Paul

Kate who?

November 29, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  83. steve

This nobody doesn't get it.......No one cares if you had a face lift or not. Why do you think anyone should care???? Worth less.....

November 29, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Madtown

"With all of the buzz about me having a face-lift, I will confirm that I have not had one"
    ---
    Buzz? Who's she kidding? She thinks people still talk/care about her?! LOL!!!!! By the way, she should've had a face lift. Yikes....

November 29, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Miss Macy

She may not have had a face lift but she definitely needs a personality transplant.

November 29, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Tiehertubes

Ewwwwww. Bet she's got on sloppy you know what.

November 29, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Tim

After 8 kids, I hope she got a bushing installed, that thing must be like hitting a bucket of mud.

November 29, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Feo

Kate your 15 minutes are up, please return to anonymity where you belong. I hope those 8 kids have trusts to pay for the therapy they're going to need after tragically being pimped by their fame seeking parents.

November 29, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  89. bubba

She looks pretty good but I have seen a few of the realty show episodes I wouldn't want her around my house she seemed a bit too neurotic for my tastes.

November 29, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Melody

There are too many people with idle time on their hands. This woman is trying to stay in the media's eyes. Let's just ignore her and possibly she will go away forever. What a waste of human form.

November 29, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  91. mark in nyc

Seek attention seekers anonymous, Kate.

November 29, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Kathryn

Of course she hasn't had a face lift.... and Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny will back up her story. Time for her to go away, her 15 minutes of fame lasted waaaay too long. Sad how trash gets fame just for popping out babies or claiming some celeb fathered them. I feel sorry for the kids who have freaks for parents that exploit them for money instead of getting real jobs.

November 29, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  93. The Viking

Hasn't she gone away yet?

November 29, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  94. fed

Hello? CNN?
    Irianian "students" took over the Brit...Oh wait! It Kate Gooseling!

November 29, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Betsy

Yes, there is absolutely no reason for ANYONE to read ANYTHING other than the iranians stormed the british embasy.. yes we get it fed. that is the important story. Well you know what? I've read that, twice in fact...today. So shove it where the sun don't shine fed. I'm gonna read my stories!

November 29, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Bubba

Hasn't this wretched piece of human filth gone away yet. Be gone I say.

November 29, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  96. DD

Right...and she also didn't get a boob job.

November 29, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • XchristianX

And she's not also on serious medication for depression.... no no no... pray the depression away! pray it away!

November 29, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  97. keith

she must think nothing of how she belittled Jon Gosselin and made him cheat just to get away from her incessant bickering and what not. Atleast he is making a normal life for himself out of the limelight, seems Kate will do whatever she can to get in front of a camera. Hopefully her kids can learn to grow up realizing that life is not about having cameras around you 24/7

November 29, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Some Dude in Atlanta

Lots of folks here are just N V us.

November 29, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  99. jamesd

Screw them Kate–Lead your own life as you have in the past–

November 29, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  100. gosling

You can tell she had a face lift since her neck looks old but her face looks young.

November 29, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan Mabel Bombard

She's had plenty of facial 'cream' from her producers over the years...of course her face looks good...but I guarantee that stretched out sorry excuse for a va*ina looks pretty gross. She should probably take care of that...better yet, just sew the stupid thing shut already.

November 29, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  101. i

Go the feg away!

November 29, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Johnjon

Kate Gosselin................ go away.

November 29, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • tood

I really want to rent that gigantic va*ina of hers out to smuggle cocaine over from my mexican friends in the Zeta cartel. They are super smart and I'm sure could stuff that woman so full of the stuff we'd be high for days Johnjon. We don't want her to go away anywhere but to mexico and then back to your place for some sniffy sniff.

– T00D

November 29, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Some Dude in Atlanta

Ahhhhh an honest man at last! Since your tool is way too small you want to complain that SHE is too large!
      Thank goodness I don't have at problem.
      See ya later peewee.

November 29, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tood

Yeah, without having a kock at all, you really don't know what you're missing...thus no problem.

That said, mine is pretty tiny.

November 29, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • tood

Like.... this big: B=====D- – – -

November 29, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Groucho

Why is she still here???

November 29, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Matt

She is the reason non-hd cameras still exist. May the next photo of you Kate, be in non-hd. Thank you.

November 29, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  105. cwestions

BS:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niOElghAVCI&w=640&h=390]

November 29, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kate Fan 20122

EVERYONE GO TO WWW DOT KATESURVEY DOT COM AND FILL OUT MY SURVEY TO BRING KATE + 8 BACK ON THE AIR! WE WANT TO SEE MORE KATE! WE LOVE YOU KATE (but I can't stand those little f ing brats of yours!) MORE PLASTIC KATE MORE MORE MORE!

November 29, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Jozen

And 36 is plenty old to have a face lift, especially if you're self-absorbed like she is. She is goofy as the day is long.

November 29, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Jozen

Who is this again? Coupon Cabin lady? Ugh, so many reality stars there is hardly any reality left any more...

November 29, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jozen

No jozen, it's that woman Kate who has the magic va*ina that managed to plow through 8 kids. Can you imagine how stretched out it must be? I bet it looks like a rotton bananna cut in half with a hole in the middle... hey, that gives me an idea... i'm printing out that kate picture and getting a bananna...BRB!

November 29, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  108. guest

This particular face lifted or not, we are not interested.

November 29, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  109. BUFFALO

Gawd! Just...go...away!

November 29, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Fuzzy

Who CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAY, FAR AWAY!

November 29, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  111. naygie

liar, liar, pants on fire, but who cares? she needs to be raising all her kids....

November 29, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  112. quagmire

Amazing what people do to avoid doing an honest job

November 29, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Tim

Right she didn't have a face lift - she had botox and fillers instead.

November 29, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Jen

Oh thank god CNN brought this issue up! I can now go to sleep at night KNOWING Kate Plus 8 is all natural!!!

November 29, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  115. tommy

I actually respect John far more for getting out of the spotlight. He was the smart one. Kate is just a train wreck. It's desperate to hang on to your 15 minutes after their over Let it go, Kate.

November 29, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • MARGARET

THAT'S RIGHT .... YOU GOTTA GIVE JOHN CREDIT FOR WALKING AWAY FROM HER SHE'S A NASTY PERSON WITH NO PERSONALITY AT ALL. I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE A PERSONALITY.

November 30, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
    • SUE

I'D RUN FROM HER TOO...WHO'D WANT TO BE MARRIED OR FRIENDS WITH THIS CONTROLLING WOMAN WITH ALL THIESE KIDS ON TOP OF IT? I'M A WOMAN AND COULD NOT STAND HER COULD YOU IMAGINE HER POOR HUSBAND....

November 30, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • joanne

alot of men do not have the guts to leave theses type of wives...good job john..see the kids when you have too and stay clear of her.

November 30, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  116. David

And why did we post this one the news? Seriously CNN!

November 29, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Texan

Why is this article on the main homepage of CNN? I mean seriously, Kate Gosselin's face is news? I even liked watching Jon and Kate back in the day, but I'm tired of seeing her on CNN.

November 29, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  118. gloria

you can give a pig a facelift,and it's still a pig. She looks like an idiot, with a mentality to match...

November 29, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Nikki

I'm waiting for news that she had surgery to remove the stick from her you know where. :)

November 29, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nikki Please

Nikki... it's a log, not a stick... and it's stuck in her va*ina just for those of you who can't guess.

November 29, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  120. melissa

I agree with Veronica. You all read her articles. If you don't like her then read something else ! At least she's trying, whether or not you agree with it ! I'm sure not everyone agrees with how you live your life...

November 29, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  121. mary

OH SO WHAT~!~ Good grief...

November 29, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Biggster

But for 36 she has huge wrinkles on her throat.

November 29, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Littlester

it's from shoving too much KOCK down that throat...all stretched out like her gross va*ina.

November 29, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  123. stickitlibs

This is news?

November 29, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Jon

Is it really that hard to figure out? Use a photo from when her show started and compare to this one.

November 29, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  125. justwrong1

Just Looked as closely as I could, didn't want to gerg, and absolutely a Liar, she looks nothing like she used too, there is much work that has been done, oh, hasbeen, hmmmmm, the fact she's a 'd' lister makes me sick, she is a liar forever!

November 29, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  126. justwrong1

Liar, Liar..... Pimp Mama, What a douch-bag!

November 29, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  127. mommajam

What I find most disturbing about this article is that CNN can't spell 'denies'. Are their editors 7 years old??

November 29, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • mommajam

On the Entertainment home age, they got it right in the article.

November 29, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • mommajam

Oops...'page' not 'age'. Now on to more serious toics.

November 29, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • mommajam

This is hilarious....I just realized my 'p' button is busted. Yikes....

November 29, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pappajam

Really not that funny... now get back to the kitchen where you belong woman.

November 29, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Hawky

Hawky: Why should I care?

November 29, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  129. MikeRowe1525

Might have a new face, but she is still arrogant and whines a lot..

November 29, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Jack

As she feeds her face of Botox....I hope she remembers to feed her kids.

November 29, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josie

So true. And she better remember to check under the car to make sure she hasn't left any kiddos behind or rolls over one of them in haste. What an idiot.

November 29, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  131. mommazona

Who the frick care about this woman anyway! On the other hand, she's definitely had some major botox injections. Look at that smooth-as-glass forehead!!

November 29, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Joe Six Pack

Her face isn't the problem. Its her personality I can't stand.

November 29, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  133. gmoney

If her box hairs are as pretty as her brown eyebrows then im all in! LOL! lets get number 9 started!

November 29, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  134. kateplus8poundsofbotox

she really is trying to say she didn't have a facelift? She looks so different she doesn't even look like she could be a cousin to the original Kate G. If it's nto a facelift, it's about a ton of botox. Who would have ever thought women around the world (and LL Cool J) would pay money to shoot botulism into their faces? What a world.

November 29, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Joe

Ryan looks hotter.

November 29, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Kalifornia Man

if she hasn't had a face lift why can't she stop smiling.......uh, cannot undo face lift + botox

November 29, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Renee

What are y'all talking about. I'm her age and I think I look younger than her. She doesn't look very young for 36, she looks about 45! Her facelift is called youth, which you still have at 36. She may have had botox to fill in lines, unfortnately around here, this IS normal for that age.

November 29, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  138. unowhoitsme

Can't stand the woman...she puts everyone down except herself.

November 29, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  139. sirql8

If u wanna be a (longshot b-list at best) celebrity, ur gonna have to be the part....Enrolling in a serious acting program is a must. No such thing as an A-list walk-on....

November 29, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  140. looksgreat

I think she looks great, her skin is very health looking. She does have some major botox going on there though. No crinkle in the crow feet area, no frown lines, no lines on the forehead and of course the tale tale sign that she has botox is the lifted brow.

November 29, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Yeah Right

Botox, Botox, Botox....Alot of it by the looks of her

November 29, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Jake

NOBODY CARES! God..

November 29, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob

Nobody cares, but everyone wants to see her naked. Once that is done nobody will care.

November 30, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  143. Giggles mcgee

Id doo her

November 29, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Pointless1

If she didn't have work done than I have a coke can as a penis.

November 29, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Hannah Cho

These pitiful comments that attack Ms. Gosselin! SHE did not ask for this article. Some lame-o, publication-hungry writer/interviewer did. You guys really don't get it. She did ask to be on the show and a few other things, but the endless snipey articles are generated for those publishing them to make money. Once a person has reached some level of fame/notoriety, the world of "journalism" NEVER FORGETS THEM. Look at all the horrible "look at them now" pieces in the Enquirer and other rags. She will be followed to her grave - and even after, as her children and her "secrets" are dished to fill the coffers of rag papers. Don't attack the woman. She was probably just filling her car with gas when one of these lunkheads ambushed her. And yes, she does look great. AND who cares if she did have a touch up or not. Massage, acupuncture, healthy eating, and exercise give the same look.

November 29, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nikki

First of all, she kind of threw herself into the fire by saying yes to a reality show, so all of our nasty comments kind of go with the turf, and second, she needs to be putting all of the attention she pays to herself toward her children, you know, the ones that act like demon spawn and get kicked out of school and who are raised by nannies. This woman is a pitiful excuse for a mother. & since we can't tell her that to her face, we say it on the websites, because that is how we feel about her.

November 29, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hannah Nho

Actually, as seen in scientific studies, the average lifespan of a reality TV stars fame is only around 10 years at best from the time their show is cancelled. So don't worry, by 2021 we'll finally be rid of this washed up no talent whoore who sells nude photographs of herself on the internet. (our little secret kate right?)

November 29, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Brandon

Who?

November 29, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  147. skinsrock

She didn't have a facelift, she cleaned here greasy pores.

November 29, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  148. drp

Yes, and Bristol Palin did not have a face lift either.

November 29, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  149. skinsrock

I found a way to look better... Money.

November 29, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Kathy

Next up, Gosselin denies she's blond, get's front page media attention.

November 29, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Jan

Kate, if people cared about your every move so much you would be doing something different than writing a dumb blog for CouponCabin. Go away.

November 29, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Joanie

Kate will only go away when her agent stops with this craziness inspired by their client, Kate Gosselin, and stops booking her for these tabloid drama magazines, shows, etc. Kate Gosselin loves the attention and since she has no real marketable talent other than selling her children to the highest bidder, yes, Kate, it is a slow news day, and no Kate, no one cares if you had a facelift. No one trusts or repects you so one ever knows when and if you are telling the truth or spinning lies. NO ONE CAN ARGUE THAT KATE GOSSELIN IS UGLY ON THE INSIDE.

November 29, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  153. LSG

Reminds me of an ex girlfriend from high school, who I ran into years later...she looked good, but different...found out later she was a serial stalker and I would have been the next "victim" but she went to jail for an earlier stalking...reminds me of this woman.

November 29, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan Mabel Bombard

sweet dude, can I get her number? I think we'd have a lot in common. Can I get your number too?

November 29, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  154. pm

I think she looks nice, however, there s something askew. It's almost like she looks 'too normal". The show and her life jumped the shark and now she has to do the Kartrashian thing to avoid getting a real job and facing real life...How could a mother of 8 kids be "rested and relaxed" btw?

November 29, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  155. yvonne boucher

You thirty( and under) somethings need to grow up. Just your remarks show just how children are. The new 30 is actually a tween

November 29, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jozen

You must be a 30 something. Only old people would need to comment like that to make themselves still feel young.

November 29, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Gail Trotter

Who Care's??? I wish this woman would get a normal job and disappear.

November 29, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Rebbeca

Really when is she going to go away!!!

November 29, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Joe

She also doesn't have a life...I suggest she end it.

November 29, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  159. veronica

if you all don't care about Ms. Gosselin then why you do you read articles about her?

November 29, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Some Dude in Atlanta

Yep. They took time ti click, read, click write and click again. Must be something about this lady they find interesting. Reality TV is not real folks. It's just a show. These people posting here don't personally know this lady at all.
      Look at all the bad guys in the Bond movies. Some were real pieces of work. But were the actors that played them really that bad in real life? Doubt it.
      Sounds like envy to me.

November 29, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Suzie

Yep, most of us hate Kate the lying witch of the East. But I take the time to post because she is such a raving lunatic and I want to see her just lay down and go away, but she is like a sore, she just won't go away. I won't stop posting my true thoughts about this horrible mother until she goes away. So I guess for Kate the exploiter and liar, she likes this stuff or she would do what a rationale person with no talent and who has exploited her kids and others for so long does, GO AWAY and start a new life without tabloid drama.

November 29, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nikki

Because we enjoy making sarcastic and funny comments about her. It brightens our day. :)

November 29, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trololol

Really it's because it's more fun to get on here and troll these articles for people like yourself that care when we say we don't care about celebrity nonsense.

Much much more fun to troll these than trolling political articles. And the forum comments are different so you don't have to login to troll like all f&&&ing h3ll. Have fun with your plastic people until you dump them for the next internet sob story.

November 29, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Some Dude in Atlanta

Oops my bad, I totally forgot about theTrolls. Thanks for clearing that up.
      Regardless of what you say, I bet you'd hit it if you had the chance. But you won't ( and you wouldn't hit it if you did have a chance because you prefer men).
      Me? I'd hit it in a minute (but realistically probably won't ever get a chance, but there's always JLo....... Nahh slim chances there as well)

November 29, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trololol

At least you're as honest as I Atlanta dude. And really, if given the chance, I probably would steer clear of that chick... she obviously gets pregnant...and obviously not a good situation for the father when she does... I think i'd take my chances with getting crabs from a crackhead than put my junk in that gaping hole of hers.

November 29, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  160. ProperVillain

Riiiiggggghhhhhtttttt.......

When will the media cease to report on this talentless, boring hack and let her fade into the obscurity she so richly deserves?

November 29, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Enough - P A L E A S E

Can someone please do us all a favor and just put this twit in a trunk? AND BURY her along with the kardasians.

November 29, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rebbeca

Amen to that!

November 29, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarafina

I second the notion!

November 29, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • terri

Yes, no more Kate, no more Kardashians, ALL of them, no more lindsey Lohan and her Mom, no more stupid, ego-minded, disgusting people on TV. We are all so sick of them.
      WHO CARES about them anyway? And what good are they doing for our country? They all have millions, and they spend it on themselves with make up, face lifts, mansions, clothes, etc., etc.
      So ridiculous.

November 29, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim

OMG I totally agree. There is an underbelly of a rock looking for you Kate!

November 30, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  162. Evel Knievel

The good thing about her is that, with all those kids, you know she's putting out.

November 29, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  163. sicilian

I think she looks hot. I love a woman that wants to better herself by any means necessary. Get implants, lipo, facelift, tummy tuck, long fake blonde hair....if she couldn't talk I would date her.

November 29, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • fat mike

get some of that grease off the forehead... maybe then after a 6 pack... But I doubt anyone without John Holmes's size of member would ever feel anything. Like NOFX said...it's like feeding a tic-tac to a whale.

November 29, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • TruAmerikan

She had her kids through C-section. So the good part didn't get stretched out. Should be ok without having to worry about falling in.

November 30, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  164. Betty

Exactly what does she due at the this job anyway?

November 29, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Ned

For won thing, she czeks her speling. Which is moor then ewe due.

November 29, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  165. boocat

Enough about this no talent media wh*re already!!!!!!

November 29, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  166. blindy

Her ex hubby Ryan is now a big famous movie star running around with starlettes. He should be taking care of his 2 dozen kids.

November 29, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • joni

hey Blindy ... her ex husband's name is JON... you better get your facts straight.

November 29, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  167. SueAnne

Seriously, when and I mean when, has anyone ever seen or listened to Kate Gosselin be grounded, articulate, truthful, nice, intelligent, or enlightening the last seven years she has put herself and kids out there in the media world on non-stop lying spin cycles? N-E-V-E-R!

November 29, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Mari

Kate Gosselin will stoop to nothing to stay in her tabloid drama, dysfunctional life. She loves the negative attention and needs some intensive mental health. Why is it that "real stars" can manage to keep their childrens' life private and not exploited? Why is this that "real stars w talent" can manage to enjoy shopping and the normal events in life without tabloid exploitation? Kate Gosselin needs to figure her life out and stop making a lying fool out of herself every other week.

November 29, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • terri

OH BOY, I sure agree with you on this post!!!!!
      She is disgusting and I am so sick of always seeing her face on TV and in magazines. I change the channel when she comes on a tv show. She is a real biotch!!!!

November 29, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pee Wee Morris

She was a reality star and that is very different from being an actress or musician. She has no talent to fall back on. Her biggest claim to fame was having a multiple birth. All TV shows run their course and reality shows are no different.

November 29, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Maggie

She does look good. It's probably not being in the spotlight and having to listen to a bunch of haters that I'm sure are all about Peace, Love and No Hate. Good Luck in your new life Kate!

November 29, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandra

Maggie, thank you for saying something positive about this maligned woman. I think some of the pressure is off, and now she has had the time to process all of the "advice" she has had to absorb these past years. She got to publicly try out all the hair and makeup advice pushed on her during the broadcast years, the good and the bad ideas. How many of us would have weathered the pressure and scrutiny? I wish her nothing but good luck. The healthy eating and exercise she seems to adhere to is serving her well. At her age, the benefits are finally apparent.

November 29, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josie

Maggie et al, a bunch of rubbish and spin I say.

November 29, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pee Wee Morris

I don't hate Kate and I'm sure a lot of people on here feel the same. However, I have little pity for a woman who put her life in the spot light and then complains when things didn't go the way she wanted. You can't have your cake and eat it too. She is now worried about supporting her kids. I am sure TLC paid her well, she should have bought a home and saved some money instead of acting like Angelina Jolie. EVERYONE knows that no one stays on top forever. Reality stars come and go and eventually the money goes away too. She should have made better decisions.

November 29, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • scruffs

agree. i have no opinions on her as a person whatsoever (didn't watch her show, have only read the seemingly harsh media stuff)...but i will say she looks great. her skin looks flawless and she looks refreshed and happy.

November 29, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Margaret I.

And.....who cares about kate gosselin.

November 30, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • mike

...i have 5 kids anybody care about me? no..get lost kate.

November 30, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  170. Observer

Kate Gosselin is both a liberal stooge and a one-woman campaign for males being celebate.

November 29, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Joshn

She looks like she had work done.

November 29, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  172. KajinPL

Maybe not, she she sure looks greasy.

November 29, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Sarah S.

She forgot her Clean & Clear oil blotters...haha.

November 29, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • joni

you mean... SLEAZY and GREASY !!!! don't you?

November 29, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • DJ

Kate.... whocares!

November 29, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • zombie kid

I like turtles.

November 29, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mud Pattie

I think we have finally found a new resource to tap for energy in her forehead.

November 29, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike

who the hell cares??

November 29, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heidi

36?
      I thought she was 45+.
      Must be all the kids and that turd of an ex...

November 29, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kate's brother, or aunt

We've disowned her.

November 29, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mmmmm, Greasy.

Wow, I just noticed how off center her teeth are with the rest of her face. That top row doesn't even come close to lining up with her nose. At least the grease can be wiped off...that crooked face isn't going anywhere.

November 29, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get the calculator

36, ...uh.... that's 36 in DOG YEARS.

November 29, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • MontanaTrace

Not her best photo but I think she's pretty. I'm glad she has a good job. Bet she does a good job. Kate! Do a good job! Show up on time and ready to go> There's a lot of pulling for you. Do a good job.

November 29, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank!

I'm just glad she got rid of that fat. She might still be a witch pimping out her kids for TLC or anyone else with $$$, but at least she's not fat. And, yeah, she DOES look greasy, like she just lost a fight with a bottle of Crisco.

November 29, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank!

Dang, now I'm thinking about fried chicken.

November 29, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fiona

That horrible photo was chosen on purpose. You can count her pores on her forehead. Yuck!

November 29, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • denise

whatever-she is still a phony fake and still ugly–looks like she needs to find something for oily skin now

November 30, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
    • SoulCatcher

Sounds like BoTox

November 30, 2011 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Joseph

YEAH RIGHT! I know cosemtic surgery when i see it. Check out earlier episodes of Kate plue 8 and even Dancing with the Stars. Who cares if she had a face lift. If she wants to lie, let her lie! She is not fooling anyone! Besides, WHO CARES. Her 15 minutes of fame are up!

November 30, 2011 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Mike

She probably has more plastic than Tupperware.

November 30, 2011 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Dr Do-litle

she sure has done something to her nose:or botox /wrinkle reducer serum ,or even some plastic surgery. she looks different anyway.

November 30, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
    • THX

Botox will do that.

Why is she bothering to "white lie" this issue? Maybe she didn't have a facelift procedure specifically but she *has* had cosmetic surgery and injections. Just hold up one of her pics from the early days of her reality fame to this pic here and there's no way to deny it. Why even bothering pretending to be "real" when it's not like people would think worse of her for it. People care far more about the way she's used her kids as her personal stepping stones than what she looks like.

November 30, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
    • VegasRage

That's just the result of the camera's flash, but really who cares what she did or didn't do to herself.

November 30, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • DeeNYC

Maybe she's been making out with jermain jackson. that dude is greasy!

November 30, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • karo

She also said she didn't have those babies by fertility drugs when first asked many years ago on a multiple website BEFORE she was on TV

November 30, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |