'Kourtney and Kim Take New York': Spot the signs of eventual divorce
November 28th, 2011

'Kourtney and Kim Take New York': Spot the signs of eventual divorce

E!'s Kardashian reality franchise kept chugging on Sunday with the season premiere of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York." Of course, there's been a major change: One of the central couples - Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries - split up before the show could make it to air.

To remedy that, the premiere kicked off with an acknowledgement that Kim and Kris' marriage lasted for all of 72 days with a montage of the media's coverage, People reports.

The show then flashed back to eight weeks prior, when newlyweds Kris and Kim, who had never lived together before, moved into the Gansevoort with Kourtney, her sometimes-boyfriend Scott Disick and the couple's baby, Mason. It was only downhill from there.

At one point, Kris gets ticked off because Kourtney indulges in some naked yoga - complete with a nude yoga instructor, which Kris was none too pleased about.

"Kris, you don't treat people like that, I don't care how uncomfortable you are," Kim yells. "You are so immature I can't take it."

The New Jersey Nets player yelled back, "How rude is it that there's a naked guy in my house...You can't take it? I can't take it."

When they weren't bickering over yoga in the buff, they were butting heads over their odd couple ways: Kris couldn't handle all of the press at a "Welcome to New York" celebration, and also disregarded Kim's tidy tendencies. When Kim gets upset because he stepped on and messed up her toenail, Kris told viewers, "Kim is a classic over-reactor."

The 26-year-old wasn't pleased to share his newlywed space with a baby, and also wasn't happy living in the Big Apple. Finally, he tells Kim, "I love you so much, but....I think I'm gonna go to Minnesota to train." As Entertainment Weekly notes, Kim asks, "We're gonna live separate? Like a long-distance marriage?"

"Kourtney and Kim Take New York" is only one episode in, but we already know the answer to her question - instead of a long-distance marriage, they ended up opting to not have one at all.

Did you catch "Kourtney and Kim Take New York?" What'd you think?

Filed under: Kardashians • television

1. Margaret

you commenting on scripted stuff that they are aware they will be bashed on...they are getting the last laugh not you.

November 30, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  2. mark

Kris Humphries got out just in time....smart move...

November 30, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Rock

Ok, thanks girls for giving me my fill of stupid links to click on. Carry on....you worthless broads

November 30, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  4. mark

kris humphries ran away just in time. good for him...

November 30, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  5. Justsayin

I too have seen all the drama on the tabloids at the checkout. Seriously, I think the children of the mother Kris Jenner should probably not be blamed. Children are the product of their parents and Kim's mother was publicizing her own extra-marital affair at the time Kim was announcing her divorce. What kind of mother would do that regardless? Really? If she were my mother I would be humiliated especially since the husband she cheated on isn't around. That's not right. What bothers me the most is they claim to be Christian. I hope they know SIN is SIN and get on the right track. I think Jesus died on the cross for all our sins including the Kardashian families so I pray they find the light of God and not the light of Hollywood. Nobody will care about your publicity in eternity. Again, just sayin. Not being mean-spirited as others have been on this post.

November 29, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. TPF

I get nauseated every time I hear any of their names. Go away please! Gross,very trashy,classless people.

November 29, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. RussoPaige

my neighbor's step-mother made $222036 so far just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site...CashBrave. Ç0M

November 29, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  8. RussoPaige

I like this woman... wow!!!

November 29, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  9. davec

It seems out of place without a trailerpark.....

November 29, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Rebbeca

The KarTRASHians,Kate Gosseling,Octo-Mom, Amy Fisher and all the other fake loser celebrities need to go to an island somewhere and never be heard from again.

November 29, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. timbob

I would watch that in the past to waste time, but never saw enough of Bruce Jenner. The Kardashians themselves are way too much of spoiled brats for my liking. I think they should just do it on the parents and how they put up with the Kardashian kids drama. His kids don't have the drama that the Kardashians spoiled rich kids have.

November 29, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. steve

the only way it stops is if you stop paying attention to them.

November 29, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  13. gina

we still waste our time on these people..its unreal

November 29, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  14. I Mean What

Rather than lament the shortcomings of our culture and how we spend our viewing time, let’s take a peek into what really was said in the "Kourtney and Kim Take Manhattan" photo shoot, which was obviously shot way into the terminally ill portion of the Kris & Kim union. http://bit.ly/u144eg

November 29, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  15. Charlie

Kim K is a self absorbed twit who doesn't have a clue about the reality of the world. Big money and boobs make the show. Not talent and not a real person. She's as fake as poor Anna Nicole Smith.

November 29, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  16. Traveler

I've lived and worked in Asia, and I have to say that the Kardaashians pretty much epitomize why all American women are lacking, and why Asian women rock! American women are self absorbed, narcissistic and completely into themselves. Asian women are for the most part, beautiful and have the whole respect thing down.

November 29, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Charlie

That woman is nothing like REAL American women. They may not sport the oversized boobs or look nearly as glamerous but real American women work hard, raise families and don't behave like this fake person.

November 29, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Rock

Plus, they take it in the face and you have to respect that.

November 30, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  17. Haik

its entertainment people !!!! if only u people were more passionate about the important things in life.

November 29, 2011 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  18. KKay

Kris is very very immature and a big bully. If you have been watching this relationship at all you could see this comming. He has been very rough and cruel to Kim, her family, and anyone who gets in his way. He laughs it off as a Joke. This guy has ALOT of growing up to do before he should ever think about any relationship much less marriage ! I feel bad for Kim... she is taking alot of heat over the fact that she had a big expensive wedding. What none of us will ever get is the kind of pressure she was in to go thru with that marriage once this thing turned into a whole production. How do you back out of that ? You go thru with it and hope you can work it out. She was very smart for realizing quickly how wrong it all really was. Kudos to Kim ! Don't sweat it sweetheart !! You did the RIGHT thing ! For BOTH of you ! ( Kourtney on the other hand.... you need to relax a little.. I'm just saying... )

November 29, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
    • silly-one

I agree. People are hating Kim cause she's beautiful but not realizing that Kris is very agressive and she does not deserve how he treats her. She seems like a loving person who is just looking for the right guy in her life. Too bad she rushed in to the marriage but glad she made the decision to divorce before things get worse!

November 29, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  19. Club-KO Fitness

@DeniseMM – OMG! Sorry you had to go through that. That is so messed up what he did. You should have taken that sob in the ocean and drown him. Glad you met someone better and are happy now.

November 29, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  20. jodie henson

Kims mother replied to kris wanting the engagement ring back "I hate a indian giver"Well we hate a greedy beeach

November 28, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Connie

This show made Kris and Scott look good. These young women need to realize the things they did on this show tonight were just so weird. These women require the men in there lives have no feelings, thoughts, or morals of their own. This show cheapens what a real marriage and relationship is all about. Please get these girls some mental help. I won't be watching any of the shows that include this family.

November 28, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Cheryl2011

Does anyone really think Kris was serious about starting a family with that ho? I mean what man would want her kissing his baby after having Ray J's dingsling in her mouth~~~~~~~

November 28, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Ann

Well I actually felt sorry for Kris. Kim is all about Kim and her space. And what the heck is up with Kourtney? Felt sorry for Scott. I say good for both these guys for leaving these overly into themselves women. I don't care who they are. MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT COMPROMISE!

November 28, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Caitlin

poor hump...sucks for him that Kim has full editing rights over the show, they are just going to make him look bad.

November 28, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  25. nickatdabeach

Kourtney is the finest woman in the world – please kick that current loser to the curb, come to Florida, meet me, marry me one day, we'd have stunning children.

November 28, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • EDB

Unless you're a millionaire, a professional athlete AND willing to sign a prenup Kim won't give you the time of day. Hoes love money and money loves hoes.

November 29, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  26. GaPeech

It would be nice to go one day without have a "news story" about these bimbos. Their 15 minutes of fame is over. They are DONE...stick a fork in it.

November 28, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Margarita

Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it a lady!

November 28, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Mrs. M

I watched, because I wanted to see how their newlywed problems measured up to those I once had. Understanding that editing has everything to do with what was shown to the public, it was very surprising to me to see how evident their problems were from the onset.

First, in order for Kris to be on a reality-show he had to sign a contract that spelled out his compensation and his obligations. The publicity "Welcome to NY" party and red-carpet event was just as much his business obligation to attend (and pose for pictures) as it was Kim's. The way he balked at meeting his business obligation was not only immature, but embarrassing to watch.

I wouldn't want a guy that big stepping on my toe. It did seem like Kim was over-reacting to what initially sounded like messed up nail polish. But, it turned out that by stepping on her toe he split her toenail and it was causing her pain. If someone did that to me I would've made more noise about it than she did, especially when he acted like it was no big deal and clearly didn't care about her pain or the fact that he caused it. Who wants to learn they just married someone who doesn't care if they injure you – especially after you just told them they play "too rough."

The nude yoga – that was obviously weird and uncomfortable for everyone. I would've been completely stunned to see that going on anywhere. But, Kris obviously has a major problem controlling his verbal outbursts. He appears to speak (or yell) before he thinks about what he says. It doesn't seem to matter where he is, what he's doing or who he's with – he treats other people like they're crap. (Khloe called it right.)

There's nothing worse for a "neat-freak" than to live with a slob, except when the slob intentionally makes a bigger mess or refuses to clean up after themself as soon as they learn it upsets you.

Kris' decision to leave New York was obviously his own, an immature young man who runs from conflict instead of facing and resolving it with maturity. Just as obvious was that Kim wasn't happy about his decision to bail.

After seeing what I saw on TV, I must say I'm proud of Kim for the decision she made. I'm not a celebrity. No one would've criticized me. But, when I had been married for 2 weeks I realized I had made the biggest mistake of my life – and I was too embarrassed to walk away. Instead, I was miserable for almost 3 years – by which time both my mental and physical health had suffered considerably. I feel badly for Kim that she's had to suffer from all the hateful media attacks. After seeing the most recent episode of this reality-show, it should be clear to anyone who's not a moron that the reason this marriage didn't work was because Kris Humphries is too immature to be anyone's husband.

November 28, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • GaPeech

I guess if you love these bimbos, you are still suffering mental problems from your divorce. Kris was the only stable person in the bunch. Kim had complete editorial control over the editing and she made the poor guy look as bad as possible (from what I have read). I don't watch the KarTRASHians.

November 28, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • rbs

Seriously? The "neat freak" should loosen up some. There are worse things in the world than the one you love leaving things around. That is what marriage is all about, compromise and that happens when you work through differences when you are truly in love.
      Ms.K doesn't seem to understand others and why a situation might be bothersome. It would have been good and mature to pass the fact that yoga was going to be naked by him before he was startled by it. This is consideration and thinking of the one you love. Kris was obviously taken by surprise and she calls him immature? She did not take him into thought one little bit.
      Ms. K is self absorbed. She should not marry until she matures past her own personal needs. She gives nothing positive to our society. Ms. K shows us in glaring detail the faults in our society.

November 28, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • DeniseMM

I relate to your story, Mrs. M. In January 1989 I married a man I'd been together with for almost two years. We'd lived together almost a year of that time. While still on our honeymoon in Hawaii he asked for a divorce. The narcissism really started coming out. I knew I made a horrible mistake. Embarrassed and coming from a Catholic family – I stuck it out for three years. Fortunately there were no kids. My health suffered and by the time I left in January 1992 my self confidence was in tatters.

Love prevails. I grew up. Healed. Learned who I needed to be to have a positive, loving relationship and attract a great guy who'd cherish me forever. In August 1997 I met my husband. We didn't get married for eight years – but I'm so happy now. Every day I KNOW I chose love over everything else. It's been 14.5-years together now and we're still crazy in love.

November 28, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Delilah G.

Is this a post from kim's mom?

November 29, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Jensen

You really took all that time to write a response about something Kardashian? So not worth your time my dear.

November 29, 2011 at 5:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Laura

Face it people, they are both immature and selfish otherwise there wouldn't be such drama. Stop seeing it in simplistic black and white. And just because you think Kim is a ho, doesn't mean Kris is a saint. He's been pretty damn obnoxious – no matter how it's edited. He did say and do all those things. And that doesn't exactly make him sterling husband material.

November 29, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Mariam

Kim K is selfish. She didn't show any interest in Kris' career and she made it seem like that instructor dude was normal. After seeing that episode, i completely blame Kim for their divorce. I have never seen a group of such materialistic, self-absorbed, money hungry, godless people. May God shed his mercy on them as it is obvious they are so far the path. They sell their bodies literally for money. And Kris was not wrong when he left. He needed to focus on his work also which is just as important. I feel like Kim wants everyone to compromise to her style of life rather than she ever compromising. It is always about her. These people are so far off from the reality of what is the state of the world that it is disgusting.

November 29, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • SPARE US MRS. M.

YOUR COMMENTS ARE STUPID AND MAKE NO SENSE.

November 30, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • MRS M.

kardashian's are a bad example to young people. end of story.

November 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |

TRASH WITH MONEY

November 30, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • DUMB ANALYSIS

HEY MRS. M.....IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOW THE SHOW IS COMPLETELY SCRIPTED ..DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-BAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA
      HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHATAFOOLHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

November 30, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Elizabeth

I agree with Robyn. After the wedding circus, I completely lost interest the Kardashian shows. I now realize what a joke they are and that they are only playing the viewers so they can makeboat loads of money and drive around in their Bentleys. It's time to boycott junk TV and elevate my viewing standards.

November 28, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  30. mik

No more Kardashians for me- hopefully they plunge and they take them off E. I will stick to Kendra.

November 28, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  31. radioactive redhead

I just cannot believe people are still watching this crap filled show. I always change the channel

November 28, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Liz

yet you are reading a blog about them and taking the time to comment....

November 29, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  32. John

No support for Kim and her family. She a Hoe

November 28, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  33. johne72

I felt like these two where doomed from the very beginning to fail. What is so normal to Kim is like over the top and disrespectful to Kris such as the naked yoga guy. Minnesota is a pretty conservative area and Kris seems conservative on top of that. Where Kim is from LA and that is like the wild west compared to Minnesota. Then you have the hole extended family and a baby in your space too that is not how you start a marriage off. Again nothing Kris asked for was unreasonable. If anything it seemed to me that Kim was being a drama queen and not willing to work with Kris very much and compromise on things. Showing both their immaturity. I also kind of felt that Kim did not take Kris's basketball training seriously.

November 28, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madtown

Do you also think "The Simpsons" is real? Seems like you actually believe everything you see on the Kardashian's show. Worse yet...you actually watch the Kardashian's show.

November 28, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Timmy

All I have to say is IMHO Kris Humphries didn't get the memo that he was essentially a Kardashian accessory. Remember he was the second choice; first choice was IIRC Danilo Gallinari but was passed over turned down the offers from E! on immediately dating her and starring in a reality show, but said he wouldn't mind meeting Kim. Basically he took the relationship seriously and Kim didn't (frankly I don't think she's capable of doing so). Which BTW, EricBrett73, Kim Kardashian's very aesthetically pleasing on the eyes but most dudes with half a brain will steer clear from someone that high maintenance and that interested in their image and money.

November 28, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  35. getoverit

if you hate the kardashians so much then change the channel or turn the page....its that simple people!!

November 28, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Lewis

While in line at the grocery store, I noticed the trash mags are saying her husband was mean and abusive. Is that true? Also, make up or not, Kim is beautiful.

November 28, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • seph

Mean and abusive? No. Realistic? Yes. Any husband would be angry to find a naked man in his home (no matter the situation). And while telling his wife that by the time she has school aged children she won’t be as popular, is a little insensitive, it isn’t abusive.

With enough money anyone can be beautiful. I would guess that Kim would be more average looking without all that money supporting her looks.

November 28, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Madtown

What's a bigger national embarrassment for this country, the fact that the Kardashian clan is still on tv, or that people at one time considered $arah Palin presidential material?

November 28, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • justC

or that they elected a teleprompter reading train wreck? Oh wait, that's not funny.

November 29, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  38. christmas

any husband would freak out if there was a naked guy in the house,, the faact that she freaks about him being immature is unbelievble. she is spoiled,and completely unrealistic in how the real world and real people act... please go away....

November 28, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • seph

Agreed! My husband would FLIP if there was ever a naked male yoga instructor in our house. However, he may be more understanding if it was a naked female yoga instructor...

Chris seems like a fairly level-headed guy. I am with him on this one.

November 28, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hmmm...

I wonder what Kim's reaction would have been if she had come home to find a naked female yoga instructor with her husband? I'm sure she would have been completely understanding and ok with it...

November 29, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  39. getoverit

if you hate that kardashians so much ...change the channel or turn the page..its that simple people!

November 28, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • blahblahblah

If you haven't noticed, that is what people do, they choose to not watch it so your comment makes no sense! Why don't you notice how the show will purposely make it look like Kris was a villain and that poor helpless Kim was only a victim.. blah blah blah, it was a scam from the beginning and the sad thing is, they know that they can scam the American people like that becuase they are obviously relishing in their riches because people actually believe they are important. how pathetic!

November 28, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  40. ericbrett73

I'd rather not view some right wing conservative family portraying the american dream. I'd rather be entertained by the trainwreck that is the Kardashians. They are frivolous, superficial, and ghetto fabulous; perfect for prime time t.v. I love the Kardashians! By the way – Kim is beautiful, I know plenty of dudes that would wife that in a heartbeat.

November 28, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  41. San Jose

Even if I was remotely interested in this family, I still wouldn't watch anything that they're in. I don't want to give them anymore ratings that they have. The sooner they're off the air, the better.

November 28, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  42. she is a

Beautiful, brainless girl. She will be sorry for her shallow ways some day. If not she remains brainless.

November 28, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madtown

Beautiful in this photo, in full tv mode. What does she look like without the truckload of makeup she must apply every morning?

November 28, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Truetome

Typical people spending more time planning a wedding than planning a happy marriage life.

November 28, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Sam

I agree with Robin; this latest stunt caused me to make a decision that I will not support anything Kardashian. She is clearly only interested in fame and money. She wants the husband and children, but lacks the ability to think outside of herself. Due to his lack of fame, the media attempts to portray him as the bad person. Regardless, she has a lot to learn before she can have success in a relationship/marriage.

November 28, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madtown

I'm not sure she wants a husband/children. What I'm certain she wants, is as much money and notoriety as she can get her slimy paws on. With this sham "marriage", she has succeeded, unfortunately.

November 28, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • joan

i agree..i'm done with these people..

November 29, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristin

@Sam....she did not want a husband or children, she wanted a wedding. That is all. She got that and now she wants something else materialistic.

I have to agree that Kris is better off, he was the more sensible of the 2 (not that it means much).

November 30, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Helen Troy

Kim Kar-TRASH-ian has creative control of the series. Does anyone really believe she'll include anyting that makes her look bad? Please, America, don't watch this crap any more. Low ratings = they go away.

November 28, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  46. moon627

:))
    i LOVE the Kardashians – FUN FUN FUNNY
    :))

November 28, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Observer

The Tardashians are typical liberal hollywood garbage. Why they have any television exposure is beyond me. The only thing I would watch them do is self-immolate.

November 28, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • twalk

the K's act more like typical republican garbage. Money and selfish.

November 28, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • nancy

because if they were typical "conservative" hollywood garbage, they'd be even more stupid.

November 29, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Soho

they are better than watching that non-liberal ice queen garbage – sarah palin the evil witch!

November 29, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  48. Robin

Didn't watch it and decided after the stunt Kim pulled, I'll never watch anything regarding Kardashian again. She's a train wreck ready to happen. Good move, Kris. You were very smart to leave. You can do 1,000 times better.

November 28, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Milk Man

I wonder if Kris ever got any of that nasty 'ho – bet Kim K. played the princess, always had a headache... if you know what I mean. If Kim K. had ANY class she'd return EVERY wedding gift they received... keep the E! money, they were (and are) idiots to promote such a tramp – maybe Kim K. can use some of the E! funds to get Bruce Jenner's facelift fixed. OMG he looks so creepy, especially that work around the eyes.

November 28, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • bob

I would not watch anything related to them nor would i buy anything they are behind. kills me these celebs can put their name on anything and sheep buy it

November 29, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  49. and...

... the train wreck continues...

November 28, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • enie

Kim K loves only money and herself. The whole family needs help.

November 29, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vegas Lady

Never lived together before marriage, moves in with sister and her family, recipe for diaster.

November 29, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Citizen Pain

Kim K. is even nastier than Sarah Palin who has had Glen Rice in her mouth, wonder what Todd thinks when he kisses her?

November 28, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Dave

Todd tells her her mouth tastes wangy..LOL

November 29, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |