What Lady Gaga wants in a man
November 25th, 2011

What Lady Gaga wants in a man

Suitors wanting to work their way into the Mother Monster's heart should take note: She doesn't settle for less.

The 25-year-old pop star - whom you may have spotted on ABC last night, performing her special, "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving" - told Access Hollywood that she looks for a variety of qualities in a potential love.

"Talent and perseverance and pushing the boundaries of love and acceptance," the "Marry the Night" songstress said. Mulling over the question of what it takes to "woo" her, she adds, "I can't really say. It ranges from a really big [bleep] to a degree at Harvard. Just about anything."

One thing a potential companion should expect is to find Gaga still crashing at her parents' New York City home - as we noted earlier, the superstar still hasn't bought her own spot.

"I'm not ready to buy a house," she explained to "Access Hollywood." "It feels like marriage or something, it's such a commitment. I don't like it...I do love being with my parents, but I just also really fear domestication."

Filed under: Celebrities • Lady Gaga • Music

1. the_dude

I don't care how much money he has I would never date another man.

December 6, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Thor

I would drink the sweat from the crack of her bottom if she would marry me.

November 30, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  3. Thor

I would drop everything, quit my job, divorce my wife, and worship her if she would marry me.

November 30, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. Steve

People need to face reality that some of these "pop" singers cannot sing nor can they dance...they happen to be in a good management that can make them into a machine...that's about it...folks...keep buying those cds folks and happy new year.

November 28, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mark

who would call their fans "monsters"...i find that rude...has she looked at herself in the mirror lately

November 27, 2011 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Thor

I can be the "monster" that she calls out to....I'd like to be her monster.

December 1, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Shaun

I liked Lady Gaga when she first came out. My favorite song and video is Poker Face. I could see her clearly and Ithought WOW...she is gonna go a long way. The more and more publicity she gets..the weirder! I don't know.... I lost interest when she came to an award show with a bird's nest around her face. She reminds me of a "well-to-do-bag-lady"!

November 26, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
    • sandy

110 million dollar worth and growing....you wish you had it...thats why the name calling etc you people do.

November 26, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Margaret

I've seen her in concert 2 times and i have to say some of its copied, her dancing is not that great, but her voice is fantastic...its the voice....

November 27, 2011 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
    • steve

i don't care what she's worth she cannot dance.

November 27, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Thor

Lady Gaga is the real deal. She is genuine. She is creative. She is thoughtful. She is considerate. She is beautiful. She has a terrific voice. She is kind.

November 30, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  7. Artie

How about Chaz Bono? That sure would be one confusing relationship, eh? -Art

November 26, 2011 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Thor

Chaz doesn't have the equipment nor the man-meat that I have waiting for the Lady G. Chaz can't treat her with the pleasures that I can give her. Chaz remains..... simply, a failed fat woman who likes to push other women around, and thinks that the protective Hollywood crowd is real. Chaz is a piece of crap.

November 30, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  8. Classic oNE

Maybe she should hook up with Kevin Ferderline, I hear he is running out of money soon. He is as much a loser as she is....Need to use money on singing lessons.

November 26, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Thor

I am certain, her bank account is doing well because of her sales. Not because of her inheritance.

November 30, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  9. chaozz

Ah she is gay and dating a women in LA..don't think she will ever find a man.

November 25, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Smedley

Except you, Freddie; great line!

November 25, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thor

Hey Smedley. You need to change the d to an L and drop the second e.

November 30, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  11. Smedley

Dayum! You guys took all of my lines! :)

November 25, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. justin_bieber

hey, will you be my second?

November 25, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Freddie

She should lose the last A.

November 25, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thor

You should lose the reddie. Cause you aren't! When you can get an erection, maybe you can speak.

November 30, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  14. Handsom

...Can't stand to look at or or listen to that 'whatever it is'...it makes me queezy.

November 25, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thor

You get ill because you prefer little boys. You don't like her because she is a real woman.

November 30, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
    • NatzyParty

Uh oh, sounds like somebody is itching to be released from the closet... Don't be jealous, she is more famous than you or I will ever be, she has more money than you or I will ever have, and she gets more loving than you ever will get in your closeted life

December 2, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  15. What?

P.S., if you won't admit it to yourself, here's a little intervention. Your talent as a singer is mediocre, not bad, not great. Mediocre, the stunts you pull is what keeps selling you. Once the thrill wears, so will your sales.

November 25, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  16. What?

When she first started and was going to open for Kanye she said she was gay. Now she's looking for a man? Make up your mind Gaga, don't give the "swing both ways" crap. You're a media wh*re who can't bear to not be in the spotlight offending someone.

November 25, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  17. a man?

What man would want her? Maybe she should marry Kim Kardashian.

November 25, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  18. ClubKO Fitness

I thought she was a man.

November 25, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thor

It's not that she is a man, it's that she is more of a woman than you are either.

November 30, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  19. Joe

It's really a tossup between who's more of a waste of space – her or Kim Kardashian.

November 25, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Snorlax

Not enough penicillin in this world to make that doable.

November 25, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thor

When Lady Gaga is present, I am riveted on her. When she speaks, I become aroused. When she moves, my pants become very very uncomfortable.

November 30, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  21. InternetSpy

America's got Talent New Host!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e1xJpLgVxc&w=640&h=390]