Liza Minnelli's leg broken in 3 places
November 22nd, 2011

Liza Minnelli's leg broken in 3 places

TMZ reports that legendary entertainer Liza Minnelli is wheelchair-bound after breaking her leg in three places.

“I tripped over my dog,” the 65-year-old explained to the outlet while being pushed around New York City. “I busted my leg in three places!”

Minnelli says she blames her pet pooch, but the singer still has a sense of humor about the accident: “Of all the things I’ve done, I break my leg tripping over my dog.”

« Previous entry
  1. Skyler

I can not believe your lives are so lame that you people actually post messages here! Get off your fat a**es and take a walk or volunteer. LOSERS.

December 10, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. lucille

I thought maybe vertigo go the best of her. <3

December 5, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Me

Dogs and cats seem to have a knack for walking right in front of you

November 30, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. happytam

I guess she's not entirely over that case of vertigo.....

November 28, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. Asklepios

“I tripped over my dog,” the 65-year-old explained"

People have to stop tripping over things. Just relax and chill out about stuff.

November 24, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Asklepios

"Liza Minnelli's leg broken in 3 places"'

This happened to Rodney Dangerfield once. His doctor told him not to go to those places anymore.

November 24, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jen

To bad vixen wasn't the horse with a broken leg.

November 23, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Tony

Sorry that she broke her leg. It's a shame that she didn't do it kicking the butt of her gay ex husband who she supports and who lives large in Hawaii. Heal quick Liza!

November 23, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Art Vandolay

They shoot horses when the have this kind of fracture, don't they?

November 23, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  10. Suess

Heal quickly Liza! I tripped and fell down the stairs and broke my foot and ankle. I know how painful that can be. It was just a freak accident and it can happen to anyone! Hang in there sweetie you are a very strong person! No one knows how it is until they have been in your shoes. So don't let any of these ignorant comments get you down!

November 23, 2011 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  11. havg

It's hard to stay on your feet after that 6th martini

November 23, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Big T

The Dog and Cat story is a classic. It is sad that she felt compelled to create this story for the press. It is no one's business how this happened and how sad that it is making headlines. As for the rest of us: let's focus on more important things than the lives of celebrities.

December 17, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  12. lroy

How stupid can you get (not sure if it's Liza or the dog)? But seriously, I can relate...I have tripped over my cats myself. In fact, even dead sober I have been known to trip over my own two feet. Long Tall Texan is right (for once)...tie the dam dog up for 'while.

November 22, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. starrfire

LOL! Funny comments. My guess is she was drinking.

November 22, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Zsa Zsas leg

Hang in there Liza.

November 22, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. rebelwithacause

Usually a pet trupping excuse, really means something else,,like drink a fifth of JD, or smoking crack! Or just pLan ol senile. -Art

November 22, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Mr. Ed

She shud have had her dog unerneath the house like we do hyer in texas. We alls keep ar animuls unner the porch or up unner tha hous so we wont ne tripin over em. R yu redy for thanlsgvn? We r gonna hav us a mes o collards an sum fatbak. whoowee that is sum fin eatin.

November 22, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jakenhtx

Sadly, you probably ARE a hick and do speak in that manner. If not, you are a total retard and should step away from the computer!!!!!

November 22, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • AJ

@Jakenhtx – I find your "retard" comment more insulting than Mr. Ed's post. Learn about how insulting that word is:

November 25, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • mudkip

Retards are awesome. However, it is better to call them HURR DURRRS now.

November 26, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
    • buubman

what an idiot she deserves to have her leg broken in 3 more places! good work on the dogs part but next time take her down harder. They should put her down (liza). and AJ you are a retard

December 12, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |