Katy Perry: Not pregnant, just likes Taco Bell
November 22nd, 2011

Katy Perry: Not pregnant, just likes Taco Bell

Although Katy Perry's said she's considered having kids with husband Russell Brand, that doesn't mean she's currently with child.

The 27-year-old "California Gurl" is clearing up rumors that she's carrying a baby, especially after an ensemble she wore to Sunday's American Music Awards, People reports.

Perry told Hollyscoop "Hell no!" to the inquiry as to whether she's expecting, and she added to The Insider that one is more likely to find a cheeseburger in her belly than a baby.

The singer broke down the pregnancy rumors thusly: "I like In-N-Out Burger and Taco Bell, and if you want to make that pregnant, that's your problem."

Besides, she says, "I still love drinking alcohol, so no, not yet."

Which means Perry will be free to imbibe as she takes on "Saturday Night Live" on December 10 - the NBC sketch comedy show has lined up the pop star to host, with Robyn as the musical guest.

Filed under: Celebrities • Katy Perry

1. hhhhhh

perves

January 22, 2012 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  2. gina

she has like some wilma flintstone thing going on in that shot...dress i ok..she can pull it off but the hair? she has to go back to the black color!

December 8, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Rick

Judging from her body she obviously loves Taco Bell. She has to squeeze her flab into tight outfits so you don't see the cellulite.
    Taco Bell + Druggie Husband is definitely going into Britney Spears territory.

December 5, 2011 at 5:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. Timothy

She "still loves drinking alcohol"- and by the way, her husband is a raging alcoholic who's been struggling mightily with his addiction for >10 years. So this is either a total lie on her part or, well, they are a very poor match. And in the case of the latter, I think the only responsible decision would be to not bring a baby into their house. But that's just me.

December 1, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Wes

Katy is talented and beautiful. I hope she waits a while before having babies to make sure her marriage is going to last. Her and Russell Brand make an odd pair.... especially because he is so odd.

November 24, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  6. Pecanman

No big surprise knowing the as(**&&*le she is married to!!!!!!!!!

November 23, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Chaos

That Pink outfit and hairdo thing looks extremely stupid. No not jealous. Just telling it like it is.

November 23, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Meh

Sorry t1ttie girl – Allison Hannigan already used that excuse
    Taco Bell? I bet that rack looks great when shes got both hands on the bowl cr@pping her brains out.

November 23, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  9. rebelwithacause

She kisses girls.how do you get pregnant that way?-Art

November 22, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Birdman

She's not trying to get pregnant by that idiot husband of hers.That's going to be a job for the next dude,hey Katy I volunteer my services,the Birdman won't land until the job is done.

November 22, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • KP Lover

Does this mean..... I could be the father of her children? I absolutely love Katy Perry more than anything and would be more than willing to do or give anything for her in a heartbeat. She's the girl of my dreams, very beautiful and talented and funny. Trust me, she's just as amazing in person as she is in pics/vids- I went to her concert on November 15th..... BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! I just wish I met her in person. If somehow Russell Brand is sterile and she wants kids, I'll gladly volunteer to be a donor. I would marry her if I could, but I don't know if her marriage is going to end anytime soon. I'm sure she'll be an amazing mother, whoever the father of her children may be.....

November 28, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. joey

i'd take her anytime..call me babe!

November 22, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Attila the Hun

Yep!! what guy doesn't like cans? I'll take big, med and small...lmao!

November 22, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  13. farmer ed

i got milkincows that got better thingies than her, plus they give better milk.

November 22, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chaos

Yeah, like you could even have a chance with a chick with a bod like that.

November 23, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  14. ed

her booobies look stoopid. they are lopsided.

November 22, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Evel Knievel

I can't imagine how fabulous her cans are going to be when she's preg.

November 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

Yes, but ten moths later they will look like popped water balloons.

November 22, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • l

pervert alert all you can think about is her boobs you are so unfeminine

November 23, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Amy

hahahaha. Katy Perry pregnant...NOT YET! haha. I think when she does become prego she would make an awesome mom(: shes already an awesome mama cat to her katycats<3

November 22, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Ed

She needs to eat some prunes. Thatll clean her out. Prunes are good for keeping folks regular.

November 22, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |