While you were working...
November 21st, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Jennifer Lopez's decision to show up at the American Music Awards wearing a sparkly, nude colored body suit brought about a round of questions: Did Britney Spears wear it better, and what's up with Jenny and her affection for one-piece fashions? Was Marc Anthony somewhere backstage, weeping tears of regret? And lastly, did she keep the sparkly suit on when she supposedly gave her 24-year-old rumored beau Casper Smart a private lap dance at an AMAs after party? [Celebuzz; THR; Page Six]
  • Justin Bieber tweeted last week that he's back in the States, and some are saying that the 17-year-old made a pit stop in New Jersey Friday to take that DNA test. [TMZ]
  • Although Nielsen is calling "Gossip Girl" the lowest-rated network show, producers are optimistic about the soapy series' future, with yet another season - perhaps even seasons - in their sights. [EW]
  • Stacy Keibler: "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan." So, should we pick out our wedding gift, or what? [Twitter]
  • Remember when Vanessa Minnillo was an MTV host? Not really? Well, no matter, because she's Vanessa Lachey now. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. SKY

FACT: THE REAL SKY USE CAPS.....AND ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH....

November 25, 2011 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  2. carrieanne

Where in the world did all of you people learn to be so mean and nasty? I would really like to know so I can keep my sons away from there!

November 22, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @starrfire

We know you love it crusty old bltch.

November 22, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  4. starrfire

LMAO!! This is so funny!! Sky, who the f.ck are you? Same troll, another alias? Keep it up, I'm enjoying the attention! :P

November 22, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  5. SKY

Oh that cu 8t is all over trolling mr ed now. not that he care..lmao. what a sad person starrfire is. Thats one crazy ole b!t(h

November 22, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Karen

No. Wrong again! Not them either. I will say who needs help tho. Starrfire=missy=Alecia. While I was REALLY at work she's still here.

November 22, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Attila the Hun

Oh i'll be on later. I like spreading laughter and g@yness all over the place like a ho-mo from out of space.

November 22, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |

8. Missed you SKY, you haven't been on much lately. Me either, this place went to sh1t for a while with that 5 year old tard trolling around.

November 22, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Blair

@Law dog. So what?

November 22, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  10. law dog

I think Atilla might be gay. That sure sounds like a gay persons name.

November 22, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Birdman

Wrong,i'm not them sorry starrfire.

November 22, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Greg = Karen = Mike = Birdman

Get help... NOW.

November 22, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Mother Nature

My goodness, thanksgiving break from school must have started. Hear that childish behavior going on ? Stop your squabbling now children or I will take your computers away for the week. ;)

November 22, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  14. lil' timmie with a bad cold

I got lots of nice fresh buggars if anybody wants some.

November 22, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. FYI

So stfu @starrfire. u didnt troll the h3l1 out of any1. She knew it all along you guys were trolling her. ha!!!

November 22, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  16. FYI

Vixen had called them out a few time. once was on the wyww oct. 27 blog. 9:14 pm n 9:21 pm

November 22, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  17. Birdman

@Greg,that's funny lol.

November 22, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  18. Mike

Starrfire you're a hater.

November 22, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  19. Karen

Get to work or you might be late.

November 22, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  20. Greg

@starrfire: you ain't got no job woman!

November 22, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  21. starrfire

P.S. I love JLo and her movies and think she is beautiful... but I think she could dress better than that. JMO. :)

November 22, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  22. @starrfire

How is ignoring the trolls working out for ya?

November 22, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  23. starrfire

(Yawn) well it's been fun. I'm off to work. Have a good day, y'all!

November 22, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  24. Birdman

@starrfire I don't know what you look like so I won't call you fat,but I don't know why you made fun of JLo, because she is one of the most beautiful s@xy women in entertainment.That's even after having twins and having her personal life strewn all over tabloids for years.

November 22, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  25. SKY

FACT: YES THE HUMAN BODY IS VERY BEAUTIFUL:::THIS IS WHY WE WANT TO PRESENT OUR BODY, ACCEPTABLE TO
    GOD, AND NOT BE CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD THINKING....WHICH LACK MORAL ...LOOK WHERE THE MAN
    HAS HIS HAND....THIS IS NOT CUTE, OR A WOW FACTOR, THIS IS A "LAST DAY EVENT....LOVERS OF
    PLEASURE MORE THAN LOVER OF GOD!

November 22, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  26. Thats...

Being lazy

November 22, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  27. Lol

@i wish it must not be that great, because she spends a lot of time here. And who honestly wants to just sit up all day?

November 22, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  28. I wish..

..I could sit on the porch and drink coffee and look at the ocean. I for one am jealous of starfire ! Yea, grown up enuff to admit it.

November 22, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  29. Mike

@sky The human body is a beautiful thing, especially jlo's

November 22, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  30. Oh

But she does @@Karen cleaning house/ sitting on the porch/ watching tv/ attacking bv on the marquee blog.

November 22, 2011 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  31. That's true

When your gov. Assisted, you don't have to do much.

November 22, 2011 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
  32. SKY

FACT: DOWN DOWN TO THE LOW PIT THE MORAL HAVE GONE...WHAT USE TO BE UNCLEAN IS
    NOW CLEAN.... BAD IS GOOD....PEOPLE WAKE UP...WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST
    DAYS, MORALS ARE AT A NEW LOW....IT NOT ABOUT BEAUTY ITS ABOUT RESPECT
    AND GOOD MORAL ... I.I.I.I LOOK AT ME....I WEAR NO CLOTHES....SEE MY BODY...
    A OPEN BOOK....READ AND NOW READY TO COLLECT DUST!

November 22, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  33. @Karen

she has nothing better to do.

November 22, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  34. @starrfire

Attila..lol. I bet he's the bomb..lmao. Ohhh big boy Attila..roflma. His ur hero now? Another jack*zz pops out of thin air n wooing u with his jokes. Oh this I got to sit back and see with this Attila the Hun dude..lol. I bet this is going to be a sweet one..lol. Yea..i wish i was funny as Attila the Hun. One can only wait to see what lol he has for us today. Yes im jealous bc i would like to have a sense of humor like the funny dude. I like him myself and I will sit back and respect him. That I will do for u. Sit back n enjoy his jokes. Have a nice day now. @Attila the Hun, don'@ fail us today. Give us a winner lol.

November 22, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  35. Karen

Why did you say have a great day and then comeback?

November 22, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  36. Mike

I understand it's not funny to you Starrfire but my side is hurting from laughing so hard! Attila plz

November 22, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  37. By all means

Shoot yourself tin tin

November 22, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  38. starrfire

You're not as funny as Attila so keep trying! :)

November 22, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  39. Well...

It's pretty pathetic if your online buddies are the ONLY friends you have. Lol

November 22, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  40. @tin tin

Good am babe. That was not very nice. Lol

November 22, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  41. @starrfire

Jealous of you making friends with people you don't know or will probly never meet? Nope, nice try at trying to make yourself feel better. Yea you want to believe it's 2 people, please choke on your coffee.

November 22, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  42. lol

Lmao 6:58 oops..lmfao

November 22, 2011 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  43. Tin Tin

dont u two b***hes ever stfu? yack yack yack. u would make a man shoot himself. no wonder u're single.

November 22, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  44. @y wood

Ur Alecia. and Ur dumb obese azz didnt troll the he!! Out of nobody. Go eat a gallon of ice-cream and stfu!

November 22, 2011 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
  45. @@628

There is no 628. Lol

November 22, 2011 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  46. starrfire

I'm drinking my coffee and reading all this. Too early in the am to be laughing this hard! I know it's just 2 people, not a gang, trolling me. Too funny. Keep it up cuz you've run out of people to troll on and you're jealous cuz I made friends. Have a great day!!

November 22, 2011 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  47. @6:28

lol..we all play the game. alcecia was good but . thats all im saying. God if u only knew. carry on lmao

November 22, 2011 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  48. @Billy Goat Gruff

We don't eat the innocent ones, have a wonderful day at work!

November 22, 2011 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  49. Billy Goat Gruff

I have to leave for work soon. I have to cross a bridge. I wonder what mean old troll is going to pop out at me.

November 22, 2011 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  50. y wood

Alecia aka constance call starfire a b!tch if they were so tight ? Get over urselfs. U just mad cuz alecia trolled the he!! Out of u. Ur dum azzs couldn't figure it out and blamed each other. She played u well idjots. Lmao

November 22, 2011 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  51. Chris

D@mn! I guess you can't hate on Jenny in here lmfao!!!

November 22, 2011 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  52. OMG!!

Lmao! omg stop! u guys r killing me. i can't stop thinking of the cyrpt keeper. for some reason i'm thinking of him on a harley with his thin hair blowing in the wind! I got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! u guys r crazy! 2 funny!

November 22, 2011 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
  53. Constance Brookes

Pay for it your dxmn self bltch,with your government assisted money. @Tim you know how the Crypt keeper has that thin little hair? Starrfire is probably rockin the same look. Ugly bltch lol.

November 22, 2011 at 6:29 am | Report abuse |
  54. @Tim

Lmfao!! that and she is also called the boogie man!! omfg lmfdao!! this is 2 fxxking funny!

November 22, 2011 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  55. Mary

Lmao.. You guys have me laughing so hard this morning.

November 22, 2011 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  56. Tim

I gotta hunch that starfire looks like the crypt keepers sister.

November 22, 2011 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  57. Keith

Look at starrfires comment. She knows she needs the work done, and on top of that she's a mooch– wanting someone else to pay for it.

November 22, 2011 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  58. @starrfire

I bet ur hubby would rather j.o. to this pic than see you naked. Lol! Hubby would prolly appreciate the surgery if he still wants to hit that old dried up poosay.

November 22, 2011 at 5:46 am | Report abuse |
  59. @Marvin G.

Exactly! I just don't believe she's innocent when it comes to who was trolling beautiful vixen. Her and alecia were pretty tight before all he// broke loose.

November 22, 2011 at 5:35 am | Report abuse |
  60. Marvin G.

Just by that comment Starrfire made about J. Lo, proves that she is also the type of woman that would call another woman a tr@mp and h0 just bc the other woman have male friends. Bash another woman to make them feel better about themselves.

November 22, 2011 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  61. Birdman

@PhilH.Not just women it's people ,we men are just as bad when it's a guy with a buff body.You know it's jealousy.

November 22, 2011 at 4:33 am | Report abuse |
  62. Phil H.

Starrfire's face probly droops like a pitbull, why do some women get intimitdated because another woman has a nice body so they automatically find something bad about them?

November 22, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  63. Anthrax

@Big Al-we all know what you're going and do now...u going n rub 1 out..lol! Don't get it on the rug.

November 22, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  64. Anthrax

Crypt Keeper – that's funny.

November 22, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  65. Big Al

Jenny still got it she looked good in that outfit,gave this boy a stiffy.

November 22, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  66. J.D.Baily

@starrfire,i'd bet Constance Brookes could afford to pay for the work that you need,she could always sell some of those fur coats of hers.

November 22, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  67. Marva Waters

Jennifer Lopez looked s*xy as h*ll in that outfit.

November 21, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  68. starrfire

@Constance – ya wanna pay for it? Or get one yourself plus the whole works? LMAO!!

November 21, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Tim

@constance I agree. I bet her t!ddys don't standup anymore, sad t!ts. Lmfao!

November 21, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Constance Brookes

Starrfire don't be jealous of J.lo because your old and sagging fat and flabby in need of a face-lift.

November 21, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  71. starrfire

Hey Peace! I'll bet that JB is not the father. Did you see JLo's outfit? My phone doesn't show pics so I checked on my computer. She's always wearing sleazy outfits at awards shows. What nerve! Ok have a good night!

November 21, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Peace

LMAO! What else ya got for us attila? :o I'm so glad JB is getting that test done, I'm sick of that story. Good eve all! (Anyone taking bets on the results? HaHa!)

November 21, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Solae

Finally a funny dude lol Attila you just crack me up.

November 21, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Stormtroopers of Death

Lol. that's a wicked song. @@starfire..lol. I thought Attila the hun was a crude barbarian..lmao. I bet that's a really kool person behind that name. lmfao.

November 21, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  75. The...

Only time I feel alright is on the marquee blog.... all day and all of the night!

November 21, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Is...

All day and all of the night starrfire's theme song? Lol!

November 21, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Evel Knievel

Is that the Crypt Keeper slipping it in JLo's back door?

November 21, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  78. All day and all of the night

@@starrfire no silly Alecia can't laugh unless starrfire changes aliases.

November 21, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  79. @starrfire

Did Alecia laugh too?

November 21, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Attila the Hun

lmao. night ppl

November 21, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  81. starrfire

Ha ha! Thanks for the laughs!

November 21, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Shonnie

Lol thank you Attila we need some lightening up here.

November 21, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  83. carrieanne

Haha! Atilla's getting a head start on the silly season! Have fun dude!

November 21, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Attila the Hun

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
    He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
    While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
    To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was g-ay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

November 21, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Namaste

Thanks Attila, you're a breath of fresh air! Keep them coming, we all could use humor in our lives.

November 22, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Attila the Hun

Well it's midnight, d-@mn right, we're wound up 2 tight -I've got a fist full of wh!$key, the bottle just bit me- Oh -That $h-!t makes me bat $-h!t crazy-We've got no fear, no doubt, all in b@-lls out -We're going off 2night 2 kick out every light Take anything we want Drink everything in sight We're going till the world stops turning While we burn it to the ground 2night -Oh -We're screaming like demons, swinging from the ceiling -I got a fist full of fifties, tequ!la just hit me Oh We got no class, no taste, no shirt, and $-hit faced We got it lined up, shot down, firing back straight crown -We're going off 2night -Ticking like a time bo-mb, drinking till the nights gone Well get you hands off of this glass, last call my a $$ -Well no chain, no lock, and this train won't stop We got no fear, no doubt, all in b @lls out

November 21, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stan Marsh

i just reported that post for abuse, its bad enough i hear nickleback at all

November 22, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  86. Attila the Hun

Gimme a little head._A man walks in@ a bar n sees a man w a tiny head about the size of an orange. He asks the bartender what had happened to the man. The bartender say ..well, he was on a beach and saw a beautiful mermaid. The mermaid swam up to him n offered him a single wish. Unfortunately, the man replied. How about a little head.

November 21, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Rocko

I remember some years ago Jennifer Lopez saying that Madonna was washed up and needs to concentrate on being a good mother.Maybe she should take her own advice.

November 21, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |