This week it'll be a showdown between Ricki Lake, Robert Kardashian and J.R. Martinez as the season 13 "Dancing With the Stars" finalists battle it out for The Mirror Ball Trophy.
The 10th performance will air this Monday at 8 p.m. ET, and the results show will take place this Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
Who is your favorite to win? Let us know in the comments below. Here's what else you shouldn't miss this week:
- The "2011 American Music Awards" will be on ABC at 8 p.m. ET. The show will feature performances by Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Nicki Minaj and more.
- On PBS tonight at 9 p.m., the first part of "Woody Allen: A Documentary" will air, and it includes perspectives from John Cusack, Mira Sorvino, Diane Keaton, Sean Penn, Chris Rock, Antonio Banderas and Penelope Cruz.
- Anthony Bourdain returns with new series "The Layover," in which he spends just 24 hours in a locale, tonight on the Travel Channel at 9 p.m. ET. First stop: Singapore.
- It's time to chat about (the legitimate) "Talk That Talk," as Rihanna's latest album releases today.
- And that's not all: Joining Rihanna on the new music release list are Mary J. Blige with "My Life II...The Journey Continues" and Yelawolf with "Radioactive."
- Laughter counts as a form of exercise (in our book, anyway), so "The Muppets" could be the perfect way to work off a few calories before diving headfirst into turkey and pie tomorrow. Jason Segel and Amy Adams join the Muppets gang on the big screen today.
- There's also Martin Scorsese's already acclaimed 3-D family film "Hugo," which is based on the young adult novel by Brian Selznick. Set in Paris in the '30s, it tells the story of an orphaned boy living in the walls of a train station.
- Michelle Williams' much-hyped role as Marilyn Monroe in "My Week with Marilyn" also opens today, but only in select theaters.
- Happy Thanksgiving! If you want to catch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, be sure to tune in to NBC at 9 a.m.
- We see so much of Lady Gaga we've come to think of her as family, so why not spend a little holiday time with the Mother Monster? It's a "Very Lady Gaga Thanksgiving" on ABC at 9:30 p.m. She'll be performing eight songs, including holiday classics like "White Christmas."