While you were working...
November 18th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Chris Brown seems to be having some Twitter issues. The rapper/singer allegedly unleashed a profane tirade regarding his ex Rihanna only to delete the majority of his posts on the site. Apparently, Brown's upset that he can't shake that domestic violence incident. At one point he reportedly tweeted, “I know alot of you wack a- (OLD) celebrities probably wanna f-- my ex but talking s--on me wont get u far,” but good luck finding that in some place other than media reports. Brown has scrubbed his Twitter timeline clean. [MTV/Chris Brown's Twitter]
  • Moving on to Ashton/Demi drama: Now that Demi Moore is officially parting ways with her much younger husband, rumors are spreading alleging that both Ashton and Demi had flings outside of their marriage, and it was their "open" matrimony that led to the split. [Star via RadarOnline]
  • But now for some good news: Showtime has picked up Michael C. Hall's "Dexter" for another two seasons. [The Wrap]
  • Although Angelina Jolie and her partner Brad Pitt have both said they want to start doing more work behind the camera, word is she's circling the lead in the biopic "Gertrude Bell." [The Hollywood Reporter]
  • If you've got $1,850 a month to drop on rent, you too can live like a pre-"Fame Monster" Lady Gaga. The superstar's former one-bedroom LES apartment is being rented for that amount. [PopDust]
  • And finally, there's the trailer for "Titanic's" 3-D re-release....even though it just looks more or less like the "Titanic" you saw over a decade ago, Celine Dion in the background, and all.

Filed under: While you were working

« Previous entry
  1. such as you

I can actually be back.

February 11, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. coffee bean

No kidding....

November 21, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @coffee bean

It doesn't count on the while u were working only the other ones from what I see. Hyocrites eh ?

November 21, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. coffee bean

Why are u trolls the only ones allowed to post OFF topic? 98% of this blog is filled with trash talking, nothing to do with topic? Just asking...

November 21, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @umm

I don't think missy was one of the ppl that talked to cc and the others. Yes she might be here most every day, she post on topic. Starfire started talking to missy. Appears they share some shows that get mentioned on blogs. Imo

November 21, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. starrfire

Umm... KMA! When I'm here, I use my blog name, unlike you trolls. Gee, I don't have time for this sh!t! I was taking a break. Now going back to yard work.. it's a beautiful day and I intend to enjoy it!

November 21, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Umm...

Trying to hook up with random guys from a blog, qualifies as being a ho3. And yes Missy and especially starrfire are here everyday.

November 21, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Outside Looking In

Bc I don't give a sh!t about any of you-@alecia did you take trolling 1O1 cuz you did a awesome job of turning everyone of these ppl again each other. This is the most immature psyco blog I come to. Thx for making me rotflmgdao You past that class with strate As !

November 21, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Outside Looking In

Where did you learn how to spell? It's STRAIGHT. LOL... F for you.

November 21, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  9. delvil's A

Not self righteous,truthful and i'm not 'her'.

November 21, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  10. @devilsa

Get a room got those ppl to leave. Do u see them hear every day like they used to b ?do u see their long personel conversations any more. This is a scorned biotch get over ur rightious self. Ur probly her lmao

November 21, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  11. delvil's A

Do you guys ever stop to think you brought some of this on yourselves?You started an exclusive little club on Marquees Blog some of you trolled people relentlessly.As soon as someone had a different opinion you all gave them a hard time,you are merely wreaking what you've sewn.Have a good day.

November 21, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  12. @@b.v.

What is the issue u have with her ? U call her these names and u don't even know her. Y don't u tell y u don't like some1 u don't even know. Unless u have no reason. Just bored with your pathetic life. Which is it

November 21, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  13. @ b.v.

You are still a bytch! Go enjoy life on the corner ho.

November 21, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  14. @@BV

On her side and trolling. Lol

November 21, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  15. @bv

That wasn't alecia. Trust me. Wasn't saying you were a man. Just trying to make a point about how lame Mr Ed is. I wish you nothing but the best. Actually, I was the "friend" last night. Just really tired of all the gals being trolled, especially you. You never deserved the crap they threw at you. I am on your side.

November 21, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  16. @@@doesn't matter

You make a good point. I agree with you.

November 21, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  17. Beautiful Vixen

@9:48 a.m. okay Alecia. Whatever you want to think to make yourself feel better about yourself. Not because you look, talk and act like a man means I am. All i know is...when I look in the mirror i love what I see. You on the other hand, I don't think you do or else you won't be here attacking me and others. Go outside, take a walk. You'll feel better.

November 21, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  18. lmao

She told u lmao

November 21, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  19. @@doesn't matter

My vote is Mr Ed. He just can't get over the fact the B. V. doesn't want to hook up with him. Didn't she use the term, I'd rather be boiled in oil. Dude, you do realize that we are all just names on a blog. None of us know who we are really talking to, especially now when nobody uses their original names. You don't know if ppl are male or female, old or young, fat or skinny. He could actually have a fixation on a man! (Not that I think you are a man, BV) Alecia may be a troll, but could you blame her. You gentleman, and I use that term loosely, trolled her relentlessly. She's just getting payback. You created her as a troll. That's on you. Just quit attacking everybody & blaming everybody else. That's the only way there will be peace on this blog.

November 21, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  20. Beautiful Vixen

It actually makes me feel GREAT that these two are so jealous of me..lol. Wow! Great to know I have that power even behind the computer/phone. It only goes to show, not only are you ugly on the outside (which obviously you are since you're so jealous of me) but clearly you are on the inside as well. You both can sit behind your phone/computer all day and write hateful comments. It shows US ALL what sad and lonely lives you both live. PLUS you are just having the men love me even more (not that I need help from the likes of you mental f' ups)!! You come on here typing mean things so I would look bad but instead it backfired. lol. Enjoy your day typing you mean comments while I "actually" go out and have a life. Bye now! Sending BIG kisses and love to my guys out there that have my back!

November 21, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  21. @doesn't matter

Why call vixen a tr@mp ? U still mad bc she rejected u ? U are on of two ppl. Who r u ? Mr ed or get room ? Qiuite fing with her head. Get it out in the open pu**y.

November 21, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • @@doesn't matter

I think it's Mr. Ed, and I don't think he's being a scaredy cat about it either. He's openly flaming and you can tell who he is regardless of his aliases. He's the only one I've actually seen openly degrading the women on this blog. That's just my opinion, though. I honestly think he's hilarious, though, and while some of you may take his comments personally, it's just a blog at the end of the day so lighten up!

November 21, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Yeah

No name is alecia.

November 21, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  23. Haha

She did say that, she posted that since: so&so time she hadn't posted and the "shrimp" comment was made before the time she had made her last comment. Search the archives if you don't believe it.

November 21, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  24. @@haha

Please stay at work. Don't need you here.

November 21, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  25. @@haha

You type just like Mr. Ed. Coincidence I think not.

November 21, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  26. Jeff

No I'm not mr Ed. You're not using your name either, are you alecia and afraid you will get ate alive by bv and others?

November 21, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  27. @ha ha

Sounds like alecia was troling again. Woo would say they smell like that. Sounds like eric is alecia to then replyed as starfire. Yea alecia is the cuz of trubles Back to work for me

November 21, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  28. Haha

Lmgdao! @ "how can you trust someone that smells like shrimp?" & @@how she posted it when she was teasing Eric awhile back.

November 21, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  29. @jeff

Y don't u use ur real name. Scared of getting trolled by mr ed or r u him

November 21, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  30. Jeff

I posted as how, and I'm not alecia

November 21, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  31. @@@peace

I know it's not possible to post at the same time, but that still doesn't mean she isn't involved she could be posting under the other names for all we know.

November 21, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  32. @how

Lmao how do u no. Stfu alecia.

November 21, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  33. How

Can you trust someone that smells like shrimp?

November 21, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  34. @doesn't matter

alecia ? Who ever u r stfu.

November 21, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  35. @@peace

She said they posted exaclt atsame time-u can't postat the exact minite. Is that hard to get. Many ppl post around the same time not No1 person can post two posts at exac same time qiut tring to make more truble. And so starfire talked to them. Coolbreeze started talking to her first. Alecia aka coolbreeze tryed trolling her to. Alecia didn't fit so she took reveng on every1. We going to let her win. She is at a good start now we no so y let the blog wars keep going. We no she is wendy to. I don't no about bella. Missy don't come off like the other aliass alecia uses.imo I agree with peace about missy. That is it. K alecia try mixing things up again biotch

November 21, 2011 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  36. Friend?...Indeed

@peace be careful of what?What do you think's going to happen to your friend?

November 21, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  37. And...

Starrfire was the main one talking to fua and coolbreeze. Don't let her fool ya she's a part of it.

November 21, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  38. Doesn't matter

BV is a tr@mp anyway.

November 21, 2011 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
  39. @peace

How does posting at the same time mean Starrfire isn't involved? And the Missy Wendy and Bella aliases started showing up at the same time too. So yeah, be careful with all of them b.v.

November 21, 2011 at 6:24 am | Report abuse |
  40. Beautiful Vixen

It's not so much that. It's not knowing who is who anymore. Well..good night. I'm off to bed.

November 21, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  41. Friend?...Indeed

I'm talking to anyone it may concern.

November 21, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  42. @12:51

Who r u talking to?

November 21, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  43. Peace

BV, All I can say is wow! LOL! I read these comments for the last time & I don't think Missy has anything to do w/it, either. The names you listed make sense, tho. I wish everyone would just use their 1 name & get back to some kind of normal. (Am I asking too much? HaHa) Time to catch some z's. C-ya on the blogs! Hi starrfire! Your welcome. Just pointing out the facts! Yes, 3 more days & I'm very excited! :) C-ya!

November 21, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  44. Friend?...Indeed

I know you're going to tell me to stfu,jump off a bridge and accuse me of being a trouble maker.But why do you care so deeply about people typing mean things.I'ts no like they know you who you really are or how you look.Calm down

November 21, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  45. starrfire

Hiya Peace! I'm watching "The Amazing Race" on dvr and took a "commercial break" LOL. I read your posts and wanted to thank you for defending me, whether that helps or not. Going back to tv. Talk to ya. soon! (3 more days!) Good nite, gal pal!

November 21, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  46. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

Yes, Alecia is Constance, happy Cow, i think wendy and zombie girl, FUA and im starting to think tony t and coolbreeze. Oh whatever. at least now i know. im not talking to anyone anymore..lol. i think that crazy b!t(h was just talking to me be4 u came on here. Crazy b!t(h must have been elvis 2. good nite peace.

November 21, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  47. Peace

LOL! Who f'g knows anymore? I know for sure alecia never contacted Charlie. Is alecia that constance, too? There are so many new names, I can't figure it out! @7:47pm alecia & starrfire posted at the exact same time, therefore, starrfire is not trolling. Kinda rules out starrfire, ya know what I mean?

November 21, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  48. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

Lmao ..the crazt b!t(h is probably posting now as tracie . whatever.

November 21, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  49. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

@Peace: Oh really. Alecia never contacted Charlie. Someone has been helping me out on Her and said that it was Alecia. She has been going under a lot of names. What about Starrfire? I don't want to blame her and she is cool. I think Alecia is the one mainly causing all this. What the hell is her problem? How can one person just sit and cause trouble all day? Geezes..it's probably thay crazy b!t(h i was talking to be4 u came on and she is being nice. I don't know. If it was, has she lost her f'en mind?

November 21, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  50. tracie

I love smelling skid marks

November 21, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  51. tracie

I am writing comment #150 and I want to say that I would like to smell his butthole or steal his dirty underwear with lots if skid marks in them!

November 21, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  52. Peace

Hey BV! It's me. I just noticed that starrfire & alecia posted at, exactly, the same time.(7:47pm) That rules out starrfie. MoonDancer doesn't come to "MarqueeLand" anymore,I know for a fact. No I wasn't "the voice of reason". I'm glad you know it's not me, 'cause I don't do that. I re-read these comments & I can't make heads or tails of this. I did see on a diff blog that alecia said she was happy cow. She's all those other names, too? She never contacted Charlie, if that helps. This all really s u c k s!(BIG sigh) Have a good night BV!

November 20, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  53. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

It's not you Peace. I don't think you are involved. I think itKs more alecia, starrfire, and whoever is going as wendy. Well it really doesn'y matter what i say bc whoever is doing so will just say otherwise but i never thought it of u. i actually thought u were sara h the voice of reason. well it no big deal. im going to call it a night. have a good nite peace and whoever the other is.

November 20, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  54. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

What makes you so sure it's Mr. Ed? Maybe you didn't ..who ever you are but i think (no .. i know) 2 or 3 are not as they seem in your circle which it's okay. I'm used to it. I really don't need anyone to defend me. I capable of handling my battles, trust me on that...but thanks anyway. Well, I best be going. Watching The Walking Dead and so far it pretty much sucks. Need more action. Well, thanks for the talk or whatever this was. Good night. Have a great week.

November 20, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Peace

BV, you still out there? Last time I posted was about the animal skinning thing.(Think that was it)Then tonight I finally get a chance to check in(bunch of crap hap'd. :( ) & I see your comment @ 7:18pm. Can you explain to me what is going on? Also, is alecia really all those diff names??? I never did anything to f you over, so I'm just really confused by all this. What's up?

November 20, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  56. If you are the real bv

I'm a friend. Sick of Mr Ed dragging your name through the mud, then blaming everyone else for it. Nobody has turned on you except him. Please know that.

November 20, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  57. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

@10:52- Who are you? Are you one of us, or, on their side?

November 20, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  58. If you are the real bv

You are welcome. You do have friends. Don't let Mr Ed get to you. He's obsessed with you. That is obvious & scary, too. If this is Mr Ed, posting again as bv, really sad.

November 20, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  59. @@mr. Ed (10:09 pm)

Don't know if ur friend or foe but thank u. it doesnt matter anymore. im done w this sh!t w them. I rather get hit by a truck then deal w these fake azzez, 2 face people. dont know y they hate me so much but i honsetly don't care anymore. Good night.

November 20, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  60. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

Whatever.. . Anyway, I said what I had to say and if you don't want to believe me that's your problem. I know you guys don't like me, and I don't like you. I more so don't like Wendy, Starrfire and of course the star "Alecia aka Missy" :=] ... Ahhh ..no surprise there..lol. I know you guys have been trolling me, and, quite frankly, I don't give a ratt's azz what you say or think about me. So, all you guys in your "little circle" can all kizz my white beautiful azz. Have a good night and a great week!

November 20, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  61. @mr ed

If you want to be a woman all the time, get the operation. I think your hormones are way out of whack. Do you really believe bv put her actual phone # out there for all you idiots to see. What drugs do you take anyway? Must be quite potent ones. You live in your own little dream world. Ah yes, Mr Ed's World. Sad.

November 20, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  62. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

Seriously, just leave me the hell alone. I'm disgusted by you people. I rather go hungry and starve to death than to have anything to do with you fake azzez. Good night

November 20, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Beautiful Vixen ~the real one

Whoever this is..you honestly don't know me. You wish I was the person you want or think of me to me, but, i'm not. This is honestly..not mister ed this time. Now i think you 4tarrfire and Alicia, p!$sed me off and trolled me enough. I do NOT NOT like you two so do me the f!cken favor and leave me the f' alone. thank you. If you do not believe me..please enlighten me on how I can prove to you that it's really me. I'm not afraid to give my ph number out. Gave it to Missy to n the b!t(h didn@ even try to crank call me to c if it was me. sh!t no body did. so the person who said about the trolls coming after me..well guess what..i guess i have more friends on here than you thought i did. Have a good night. Again..think of a way so I can prove to u that's it's really me. the wh o re, c u nt ect.. Azz h!le

November 20, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  64. @Beautiful Vixen

I don't believe any of those posts were bv. They all sound just like mr ed. I remember her as being a lady. That is not the way she ever talked. Mr ed on the other hand, sounds just like him. So whose causing trouble, only the horse, of course.

November 20, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  65. @Tara

Stfu and stick a dill pickle up ur az z

November 20, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Beautiful Vixen

@alecia you are a fat gross disgusting, ranchy, smelling, azz, lard p!g. i can c y u r bitter. if i had to buy 2 seat to fly i would be disgusted w my life as well. geeze if i was to gain 3 pounds and i usually feel disgusting. here a thought u gross out fat pig ..get off ur hoover round..n instead of taking the easy way out lard as-s instead of going going out n buy a bigger size jeans how about not wolfing down 20 cheeseburgers, fries n coke ..no not diet coke..but coke n work it off pig azz ugly b!t *h!!

November 20, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Beautiful Vixen

@Starrfire: stfu you stupid fat dog f'en piece of sh!t. the only d!ck that u can get to f u is a dog

November 20, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Beautiful Vixen

I'm not afraid of you. I pretty much gave you my ph number and address and you didn't call or contact me. I'm not afraid of your name to me. I know i'm a cxxt and a w 8ore in bed for my man. Honestly what else can you say to me that would hirt me. Well, maybe eating me might hurt i rather getting eaten by a man. do you know how stupid you (2) come off? Everyone knows its you. Geezes get a life. You're on here 24/7. I see fat, jabless, old, sad,.. i do feel very sorry for both of you. I really do. Don't hate me because i'm beautiful :=) and have a life. Wlll, have a good night. xoxo

November 20, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Tara

Why do all the ppl on this blog seem to get so upset when somebody disagrees with something or says something stupid or funny you get so worked up.Here's a thought after i'm finished commenting i'm going to get my outfit ready for work tomorrow and i'm coming back to go off on so anonymous blooger.

November 20, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  70. @starrfire

Hi! How is your shrimp odor? If it hasn't gone away here are some tips you may find useful: use summers eve d0uche or feminine wash. FDS has a good spray and powder. Take a towel and dab tobacco sauce to cut the odor. But most importantly bathe regularly.

November 20, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Beautiful Vixen

So the c-u n*t is talking to you. are you suprised that I called myself that? Don't be..because i am a nasty c Xnt n your words doesn't hurt me. Yes.. i am a w h ore and enjoy being called one in bed with "my man". Not the wh8re you would like me to be. I do enjoy get slapped, handcuffed, f8uck*d up the azz, having my p**y rammed hard, hair pulled, dirty talks, getting my panties n clothes ripped off me by "my man" . having great wild s*x. What's wrong with that? :=) . oh..don't forget the food ..hiney, cream, ice..n all the other crazy ways of GREAT F88KING!! .. lol . have a good night girls.

November 20, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  72. alecia

Stfu bv before I find you and eat you!

November 20, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  73. @starrfire

You do talk to Missy and wendy. I believe you know who is behind the alias, and you're jealous of BV too.

November 20, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Beautiful Vixen ~ THE REAL ONE!!

@Starrfire: lol what are you talking about? I'm not quite seeing what comments you are referring to. Would you be be so kind to enlighten me with with your b/s head games for today? Please..we and i'm sure members of your team would as well. Please..the floor is yours..preach the bullsh!t you and fat p!ece of sh!t came up with.. to me cu*t :=] ... oh please excuse the word c u nt ..it doesn't bother me bc i know i am one C* U *N T !!

November 20, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Well...

The truth is alecia, did get it started. And because it's their buddy, starfire and Missy and the others are involved too.

November 20, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  76. u all suck

this used to be a fun place til all you whiny losers showed up. just a bunch of troll magnets!

November 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Alecia

vixen gf .. hey at least u take baths, look good and f888 men with class. look at me i have to fxxk crck pim piing n !*g g ers that sells crack at the corner. eh what u expect. im a fat p!ece of smell wht w h ore

November 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  78. starrfire

@BV I honestly have no clue who that person is. Do you really think it'll stop if we ask her/him? We have no control over this – at least I don't. Sorry...

November 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Alecia

Sh!t gf.. bv at least ur skinny n have looks. Im just a fat wasted piece of lard.

November 20, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  80. @off topic & yeah

Neither did you, so get over yourself.

November 20, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Beautiful Vixen~The REAL One!!!

U fat fuc kin b!tch!

November 20, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Beautiful Vixen~The REAL One!!!

and im going to contiune posting ur fr!cken name until u contact me. This fat f'en piece of sh!t has noting better to do than come on here n say sh!t bout me. f that fat obese w hore!!!!

November 20, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Beautiful Vixen~The REAL One!!!

@charlie crack: you better fr!cken contact me bc i'm done with that b**ch! My friends and I all tried to come together and try to be nice with you and she still continue her b/s. I'm SO F'EN DONE!!! What the hell her problem? I want to talk to you!

November 20, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Beautiful Vixen~ THE REAL ONE!!!!

@ charlie, fix, peace, moondance or whoever is on ur team better talk some sense into this woman. i want charlie crack info so i contact bc this c8unt has had it with fat b!9ch n trust me u got the right Beautiful Vixen this time!!!!

November 20, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  85. ugh

It sounds like I'm reading the trailer park trash newsletter here. Enough already!

November 20, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  86. @fake beautiful vixen

You're on the wrong blog. You need to find the Harlequin Romance site for your drivel.

November 20, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Beautiful Vixen

Does anyone have the email address for Charlie Crack? I only want to know bc if this fat b!t(h is in his circle I want her to stop. This has gone on long enough. I'm done.

November 20, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  88. @6:17

who r u? what side r u on? i'm on the good side. what does that means about yoi better start from the beginning? is that you? You know who.

November 20, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Electric Head - P/1 Game on

Perhaps u better start from the beginning..Perhaps u better start from the beginning. Perhaps u better start from the beginning. Perhaps u better start from the begining. .....

November 20, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  90. yeah

Yeah hypocrites!!

November 20, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  91. off topic

U trolls have not said one dxmn thing about any of the topics. Go figure.

November 20, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Mr. Ed

im gamed! fxxk i'll make up ppl just to entertain u motherfxxkers. i have enough voices going on in my head anyway to do so! shhhiiitttt i should be in the movies directing or sum sh!t like that. not here w y'all crazy boring azzez. smack enuff im out! got a drink w me name on it . its calling me... eddie eddddiiieee c um n drink me. just joking. im not a drunk. just love fxxking w u'all. but 1 can't tell who is sitting behind tee computer typing. lmfdao!! night now.

November 20, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Just Another 1 Of The Trolls

@Sara Huges- Thank you. Trolling can't completely stop cuz then it would be boring but the bad insults can tone down if ur side stop as well. right mr. ed? what my troll friend wrote above. that's harmless. they r just words anyway. but only time will tell the outcome on how "your trolls" behave. we do leave them alone at times bc we also get tired of it then "ur trolls" will start it all over again as with my friends. Not starting trouble. just a nasty insult as ho / wh o re n coming up w fake guys name 2 fxxk w sum1's head is uncalled 4 n will lead to nasty n fat jokes targeting mostly aleica cuz we have already known where the trolling on vixen started. we all did. have urselves a good evening now.

November 20, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  94. @Sarah Hughes

They do want it to keep going. Where else can they get attention & play hero?

November 20, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Name

Good one tracie! Lol!

November 20, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  96. tracie

I like the name Constance, it reminds me of when my bowels are hard. Doo doo is so wonderful!

November 20, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Pretty?

Constance probably looks like a man.

November 20, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  98. @Constance

That wasn't funny, a good insult for the loser guys but not funny. @TonyT hold your ground on a blog? That sounds immature. Like Sarah said why not ignore them? Act like adults and stop stooping to their level.

November 20, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Sarah Hughes

Yeah, mr Ed is a complete idiot. But the "Ladies" that you mentioned they were in on the trolling of vixen. Alecia was the first one if anyone remembers. And if they would just say what they have to say, and ignore the trolls I think alot of it would end. It's like you want it to keep going or something.

November 20, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  100. @constance

Thx. I thought the 'l' was a 'i' now I'm lmao !

November 20, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Tony T

@mr ed read your little remark. i have nothing but respect for the ladies. real men don't attack women, they protect them. just because you are such a loser, you think that's the only way to get their attention. wrong kind of attention, bro. one of the gals tried being nice to you. what did that get her. trolled relentlessly, i would assume. you are such a fool. why don't you give it a rest, and just give them a break.

November 20, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  102. it means..

Laughing my pretty azz off

November 20, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  103. @constance

No problem but what does it stand for?

November 20, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Constance Brookes

Sorry lmprettyao

November 20, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Tony T

@starrfire & missy I like dexter, too. glad to see they renewed it for 2 years. @constance hold your ground. don't let it get you down. the men, I use that term loosely, deserve what they get for all their oh so funny comments.

November 20, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  106. @constance

Ur funny as he!! What does Imprettyaf mean ?

November 20, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  107. @Constance

Good one! You go girl!

November 20, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Constance Brookes

@Mr.Ed now the 'MEN' you just named know how to talk to women,they probably can get one to do whatever they wanted her to do;give him a bath,a shave,massage cook him a good meal and give him some real good lovin',you'd be lucky if a meth head b!tch would give you a bj and some cold chicken skin lmprettyaf.

November 20, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  109. Step away...from the bucket of chicken skin!!!

Im off of here 4 now moose. go eat urself 2 death. yea u r a cow alright. just not a happy cow a faaattttt one! Lmfao! mooooo mooooo the grounds shakes. phuke u b!t(hes. smack enuff lol

November 20, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  110. Step away...from the bucket of chicken skin!!!

@CONSTANCE!! o now ur u n ur friends want to play nice. u didnt want that be4 when we asked 4 it n u were trolling our azzes off huh? ur only sorry bc u got caught. word of advice. PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE BUCKET OF CHICKEN SKIN N GRAVY !

November 20, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  111. @Constance Brookes

we're just playin with ur. y gettin so mad huh? c um on moose its nothing 2 it. u came on here trollin ppl. callin ppl names. nasty names. pretendin 2 be fua 2 again fxxk w/a certain person u seem to hate so bad on here. u had ur laugh now its our turn. maybe im mr ed, maybe im beautiful vixen, or evel, or rebel, tin tin, get a room (u must be him 2), observer etc u kn where im goin w this. im goin to change the way i speak to u just to fxxk w ur mind even more. u seem to eat up that puz zy type of a man. ma ma bark, daddy listens type. (no curse words anymore. so that way u would be totally confused as 2 who is trolling u. REMEMBER that k?). or u like the closet type-where in front of ppl they treat their ladies w respect n behind closed doors they do a chris brown ur friend tony t, coolbreeze or whatever the fat fxxk is going as now does it. beat his woman behind close doors. Huh? now he has anger issues. That's what he does. lmao.

November 20, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  112. just saying...

Can u pls cut it out? Can't u have an adult coversation without throwing insults? We don't know what ppl look like in real life and we're all anonymous here. This is getting tiresome, so grow up PLEASE???

November 20, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  113. Constance Brookes

@Mr.Ed@TonyT is right you do have it in for the women on this blog,when the guys are trolling you you're a scared little wimp.They tear your a55 up, on the other hand when it's girls you type all crazy in capital letters ranting about their imaginary weight problems you think they have.I think your mother is or was a big woman and your father gave her a hard time,i'm right aren't I?You're not going to admit it I know,it's to easy to sit a that computer and type away your anger.You have real issues I guess that's why you drink,get some help this going off on women here isn't helping at all.

November 20, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  114. Mr. Ed

U do know i really do love u alecia right? i only pick n tease ppl i love

November 20, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  115. @Alecia AKA constance

I bet u eat a cat of urs a day. y r u so fat? is that y ur bitter? did u run a mile 2day like i recommed u do? its good 4 the heart have a nice day 2 alecia.

November 20, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  116. ^ alecia AKA zombie girl AKA happpy cow AKA constance brookes AKA fua AKA fat cow..sorry haapy cow AKA portaltoll ^

i drink KFC gravy by the gallons while eatin pounds of their fried chicken skin all in one sitting.then wolfin down a whole cheeze cake afterwards

November 20, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  117. Constance Brookes

Lol oh Mr.Ed you never stop do you?Have a great day.

November 20, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  118. Constance Brookes

Hi, starrfire I'm a lesbian wanna ride my tongue and let me dil-do fuk you? I'd be very happy to do it!

November 20, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  119. starrfire

Yay, two more seasons of "Dexter"! Missy, I agree – it's the only show that I root for the serial killer! I love that show!

November 19, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  120. starrfire

If I were Rihanna, I'd be freaked out at what Chris Brown said. Demi had flings? I wonder with whom?

November 19, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Truth

Attention Chris Brown: You will never shake off being a violent ni&&er, that's just what ni&&ers do. Can't fight your nature, now matter how filthy and worthless it is.

November 19, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Constance Brookes

Yes,not unlike someone we know ha!

November 19, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Centurion

Wow, Chris Brown sure seems to have anger issues still, huh?

November 19, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Method Of Destruction

There is a way they can trace ip numbers. I dont know how but they do it but they can. How do u think they find ppl when they threaten to bomb schools etc.? @alecia u admitted at @7:37 am that u're micky 88 n others... so that means u trolled vixen n u r still doing so (we all know it) n god knows who else u r trolling. Jealous of someone you've never met. Here is a thought (don't hurt urself in the process of doing so. I sure it would be hard when ur foggy from all the meds). Get up from behind your computer, take charge of ur life, take up activities (EAT GREENS, WORKOUT, LOSE WEIGHT GET A JOB, go clothes shopping, get ur hair, nails done, feel better about urself, GET A MAN, GET LAID, TAKE ANAGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES), go out in2 the world meet ppl, make something of ur life instead of coming on here hating on ppl. Must be sad to be u. I'm off!

November 19, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  125. @mr ed

Well, that was a lame attempt to put the blame elsewhere. You are undoubtedly the worst troll ever. Nice try. Go work out & get some of that aggression out & leave the rest of us alone.

November 19, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  126. Mr. Ed

Its smells like who know who n partner all over this fxxking block. missy aka as alecia=constance=whatever fxxking name you go by im going to the gym. maybe u should get ur fat fxxking a$$ there to instead of causing trouble on here for vixen, myself n others. u r one sad mistake of a person. the maker really fxxked up when he made u! u seriously r one twisted p!ece of work. u r the one thats bipolar n need ur meds. i have a fxxking life so u two losers can keep trolling ur fxxking selves. i never in my life thought i can hate peeps from behind a blog but u two n ur circle did that. you mother fxxkers can go jump in a lake of fire! im off! give the bloogers a break you sick fxxks

November 19, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  127. Tony T

i don't troll the ladies. not my style. i do feel sorry for beautiful vixen, though. mr ed just won't leave her alone. if you are reading this girl, i'm on your side. time for that loser to leave you alone alone along with the other girls. put the bottle down mr ed. way to early for all this hatred.

November 19, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  128. from the outside looking in

@tony & constance-i haven't see bv on here as much this week only when she comes on to say hi to evel n it seems that their( emailing or something from what i seen on a comment). or make one or two comments. maybe she is just sick of all of this. just my take. ppl get tired of u all trolling them. get a life

November 19, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  129. Constance Brookes

@Mr.Ed as drunk as you get how did you know they were woman?lol and if they were you paid for it.What did you do sell some stolen library books from work?Did you wear your Mr.Peabody glasses when you went down on those stank infected pu55ies so you could see the cl*ts?When you finally came up for a breather i'll bet you had enough yeast on your wrinkled face to open a bakery.lmprettyao.

November 19, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  130. Tony T

well mr ed, i'm not an evil sob like you. i don't come on here looking for a date. i don't care if you are young or old, fat or skinny. i just like to talk with all ppl. just getting really tired of you attacking the girls. i've noticed in the past, you don't like it when other guys come on to post, either. you are really screwed up in the head, dude. find a new hobby & give it a rest.

November 19, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  131. henry

Man they'll never admit to it. These peeps are losers. they dont even have the b alls to tell it even from behind a computer

November 19, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  132. Mr. Ed

So fxxking tell us already!!!!! why do you mother fxxkers come on here and fxxk with her?! we're all waiting!!!!!

November 19, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  133. @bv

The only person that trolls you is Mr Ed. (unless this is Mr Ed). You told him to f off, so he won't let it go. So sad to be him.

November 19, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  134. Mr. Ed

@constance ... no u dont know u'r fxxking with. u think im fxxkin afraid of u mfs

November 19, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  135. @Tony

So c um on bad boy. tell me about urself. i get the feeling you like to play games...ummm whatelse?

November 19, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  136. linda lovelace

Give it up vixen. those fxxkers lie all the time. they wont know the truth if it hits them in their faces. they hate you for no reason

November 19, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  137. Beautiful Vixen

This is really me. Why do you hate and troll me? I'm not cursing. See i'm nice. I know you have been (fill in the blank) with my head. See i never curse cuz i'm a saint. So lets have it. I would like to know.

November 19, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  138. Beautiful Vixen

Why do you hate me and troll me all the time?

November 19, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  139. @Constance

That was a good one! lmao! You have a point. That's about all he could get. @Mr Ed write what ya know, huh?

November 19, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  140. linda lovelace

My rug*

November 19, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  141. Tony T

@mr ed you are so obvious. vixen never talked like that to anyone. for the love of god, take your meds before you hurt yourself. if you keep driving the girls off, you will eventually be the only one on the blog talking to yourself. ahh, maybe that's your plan. watch out the rubber room is calling you.

November 19, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  142. linda lovelace

Tony if i was a fly on the wall this is waht i be hearing slap, slap, slap...oooooooooo am going to shoot!!!! ooooo fxxk i got it all over my stuff rug!!! lmfao

November 19, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  143. Constance Brookes

@Mr.Ed if you would put that bottle down for a minute then maybe you would stop waking up to smelly,chessy,crusty a** in your ugly old dried up face lol.

November 19, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  144. linda lovelace

@tony. I have a feeling u r everything a woman wants in a man. i better ur young, good looking, great tone body, great mind, and a well hung c o (k. u'r evey woman's dream. u r so dreamy. i wish u were here licking my toes n other area of me. i wish u were here spread!ng my legs apart as u bury ur face between my thights and eat my tasty pu$ * all day. Put a little honey on that u its even better. lap it up like a hungry fxxking animal then turn and r*-pe that pu$ *y and pound me u r thick co-(k! c um here lo.ver. make me s/ex toy make me ur fxxkin machine make me ur w ho re for the day. lmfdao!

November 19, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  145. WAHOO !

It snowed almost 6 inches here in Ankorage. Did it where you are? Gosh it is beautiful. We really do hope everyone is having a happy weekend.

November 19, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  146. Constance Brookes

Somebody call the paramedics that maniac's on a rampage,you don't know who you're playing with I don't care about your girly insults you hard-up b*stard, come on i'm so scared I dare you.You are the most stupid idiot out there lmprettyao.

November 19, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  147. linda lovelace

@Tony. I sowly want to trace ur lips with my tongue n softly bite on ur lower lips then turn around n snapp your fxxking neck.

November 19, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  148. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Tony, how r you bad boy? I hope you having a lovely day luv. I wish i was there w you so i can run my fingers thro you hair, pull you face softly towards me, & slowly kiss your sweet lips. baby you turn me on so bad. Thinking of you makes my n !pples hard & makes me thinkle all over. My pu$ xy is so wet. im slowly playing with myself as i think of u. oooo the things u make me feel im ashame to think them. how can i think so nasty thoughts of you. o come here my be my bad boy. mama wants to play

November 19, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  149. !!! time zone !!!

Disgusting*

November 19, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  150. !!! time zone !!!

STFU!!!! YOU WERE CALLED OUT MOTHER FXXKER!! YOU FAT FXXKING P!G! CALLING YOU FAT IS STILL NOT N INSULT!! FAT PPL LIKE YOU ARE GROSS PIECIES OF HUMAN SH!T. YOU NASTY LAZY NO GOOD FOR NOTHING CX- NT W H *RE! INSTEAD OF SITTING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER/PHONE CAUSING TROUBLE ALL DAY WHY DONT DRAG THAT FAT SMELLY CHESSES CRUSTY AZZ OF THE CHAIR AND GO TO A GYM OR WALK/RUN AROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES A DAY AND LOSE THAT DISGUESSING WEIGHT!!

November 19, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  151. Constance Brookes

@TonyT thank you,but that lush doesn't bother me.Even if his drunk a** tries to pull me out of the computer i'll come back as long as I want to.That clown is so off base as to all the trolls he thinks I am lol,you loser when your hung over azz finally gets up and read this you blood pressure is going to sore,and you'll be on a rampage once again,but this time you'll have a reason.lmprettyao.

November 19, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  152. smartdummy

What a bunch of losers trolling good people. No wonder it's boring in here with mostly dumb trolls. It's pathetic!

November 19, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  153. Tony T

@mr ed you off your meds again. why do you have such a fixation with women? are you thinking about getting a s@x change? you certainly do enjoy talking to yourself all night long. you trolled the crap out of beautiful vixen, starrfire, now missy. what did they ever do to you? they leave a nice post, & you are on the attack. dude, you need to get out of the house & get some fresh air. if you want to troll somebody, why don't you come after us dudes. i think you are just scared to troll us, cause you'd get a fight you can't handle. you are so sad, dude. hey girls, I'll talk to you. hope you are all doing good. sorry about these morons. i don't think their mommies taught them any manners.

November 19, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  154. alecia

Listen biotch no1 believes u now. Stfu and go away. Lose some weight while your at it. U had it in for all the ppl that trolled ur fat azz. Do u feel even now.

November 19, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  155. Constnce Brookes

So many times i've seen my name you must love it the last time I was here was when I asked Mr.Ed was he a librarian.That's okay use it I don't mind some of the things that you've said in my name have been hilarious.

November 19, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  156. alecia=

Happpy cow=mickey88=conatance brookes=wendy. What a biotch. Have to admit she trolled us good. Now we know who u are u best keep ur fat azz off the blogs.

November 19, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  157. Constance Brookes

U trolls are so dum. I told u yesterday that I was wendy. Then I, yes ,I said don't take my credit.By the way, I'm Mickey to. I have 2 other aliass to. I think u know what they are now, eh. Moo u mfrs. Ur so easy to play. Dum azzs lmao

November 19, 2011 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  158. Danny

@Hey- – – Went back 2 that blog. funny thing. mickey88 had said was 2 leave mr. ed out of it. werid huh? up until recently she was always saying hi 2 him & i though it was funny y she wanted 2 leave his name out of it. makes sense now. The person said she was a woman, that they say hi to her all the time, etc. another weird thing that was said recently on one of the wyww blogs this week sum1 said that alecia said she was happy cow...huh? did u or any of the other trolls remember alecia saying she was happy cow? lol. I sure don't. i wonder why they hate her so much.

November 19, 2011 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
  159. @jeff

dont know if ur on my side (mr ed) or missy. very tired. not sure what im reading . Miscommunication?? dont know. ill deal with that b!t ch 2 mor if im up for that annoying cxnt

November 19, 2011 at 4:21 am | Report abuse |
  160. mr. ed

yea its snowing from ur flee infested ole c un*t. Go find rover so u can bend over n let him f xxk u since thats the only c o(k u can get to fxx k u. good night u fxxked up ole wh ore.

November 19, 2011 at 4:12 am | Report abuse |
  161. mr. ed

everyone notices that they are always bring up vixen's name. i dont know how fxxking peeps like that can look in the mirror and be happy at what they see. i wish i had the pleasure to spit in their fxxking faces

November 19, 2011 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  162. WAHOO !

IT IS SNOWING OUTSIDE ! YES !

November 19, 2011 at 4:01 am | Report abuse |
  163. @jeff

U must be new to the blog cuz u didnt know i used 2 joke around w these fxxking peeps be4 they got all stupid on the blogs. yes i wasnt nice but i was a motherfxxker like i am now. i told those mfs how many time to ignore the trolls but the fxxking azzholes didnt listen. they turn on every1 on here including vixen, me n other. turn peeps against each other. turn vixen against me. They can all go fxxk themselves. so excuse me for not giving a d@mn bout them. 2 face mfs that they r

November 19, 2011 at 4:01 am | Report abuse |
  164. Missy is...

Probly obese that's why she hates BV lol

November 19, 2011 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  165. @jeff

Is Missy, stfu and stop being a b!tch.

November 19, 2011 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
  166. @Missy

Why do you troll BV? She's always cool to people on here.

November 19, 2011 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
  167. @jeff

yea mr no it all. lol. Y start the trouble. didnt do enough trolling on the trolls today

November 19, 2011 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
  168. Jeff

it really wasn't Mr. Ed this time, but since you know it all... Whatever. I see Missy posting that she wasnt here all night in 5,4,3,2...

November 19, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
  169. Keith

Blogs*

November 19, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  170. Keith

Went back on a few blocks n u can tell. i wonder y they hate her so much.

November 19, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  171. Mr. Ed

Yea they all fxxking lie. funny thing they come on here n say hi to her n be nice to her but they really cant stand her. we all know it.

November 19, 2011 at 3:42 am | Report abuse |
  172. Mr. Ed

I was actually have drinks with some hot naked women in a hot tub. were u jealous that i wasnt here to troll u? lol.

November 19, 2011 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
  173. Hey

Remember when Missy said she knew nothing about Mickey88? she was talking to starrfire on that blog when "Mickey" apologized to vixen. With all the drama that came out on that blog I know she couldn't miss the name Mickey88. See she lied about that.

November 19, 2011 at 3:36 am | Report abuse |
  174. IP tracker

I'll be keeping track of u b!t(h. dont do anything stupid bc i will be watching @constance aka missy

November 19, 2011 at 3:34 am | Report abuse |
  175. Constance Brookes

I c a big ole bear outside. im going n skin it. dont wait up for me.

November 19, 2011 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  176. @Constance Brookes

I think ur the other b!t(h .. umm whats her name agin? starfox of something

November 19, 2011 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
  177. confused

She is always trolling b.v. dont know what her problem is. she was on here all night crying for some attention and nobody gave it to her so now she is trolling bv. i thought u had a bf that eats that nasty build up ole p -u $$y cheese u have growin down there ole crusty c * nt? yep he would need that pu.$$y hair to floss that ole nasty cheese from between his teeth when he is finish.

November 19, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  178. Mr. Ed

wow wow wow there missy. ur the 1 that came on here stirring trouble ripping skin off of live animals! Y r u trolling vixen now? What do u mean her friends knows? little mad that she has friends as trolls. dont get it. ur not a troll? u troll her all the time thou.

November 19, 2011 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
  179. Constance Brookes

No. Actually I'm beautiful vixen but only my friends would know that now stop being an azz to people on here. Tired of this I'm going to bed.

November 19, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  180. Linda

Constance is Missy.

November 19, 2011 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  181. .

November 19, 2011 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  182. Constance Brookes

I'm lol at the new app comment. Your so full of sh!t its making me lol. That's desperate to lie like that. O tee hee that was a good one. Lol

November 19, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  183. madea

lol. little bored

November 19, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  184. Karen

Missy leave BV alone, use the name Mickey for good, not evil.

November 19, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  185. @Missy

The 11:07 to 12:16 Comments are all you; I can see your ip address on the app I'm using. lol!

November 19, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  186. Karen

Have a wonderful night watching tv with your cats Missy!

November 19, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  187. Mr. Ed

Sister Christian MOTORIN !

November 19, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  188. Mr. Ed

NIght Ranger Rules. Meet me at the bath house.

November 19, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  189. Mr. Ed

Im out on the town searching for some gay loving. Any strapping young men out there looking for some action?

November 19, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  190. Constance Brookes

Lmao mr ed got burned! How did that feel mountain boy Lmao

November 18, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  191. @mr ed

Going to pick on me tonight, huh. Well, have at it. I'm headed out for some real fun. Have fun sitting on your computer all night.

November 18, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  192. Missy

All I do is watch tv all day... All night. I have a great life.

November 18, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  193. @Missy

Find a cliff and jump off!

November 18, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  194. Missy

Evening all. Two more years of Dexter! I love this show. One of the best shows on tv. It's the only show that you root for the serial killer. Great writing & acting. Happy Friday!

November 18, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  195. summit

Man u peeps were crazy funny toaday on here. Have a great weekend.

November 18, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |