Today's news you might've missed:
- Chris Brown seems to be having some Twitter issues. The rapper/singer allegedly unleashed a profane tirade regarding his ex Rihanna only to delete the majority of his posts on the site. Apparently, Brown's upset that he can't shake that domestic violence incident. At one point he reportedly tweeted, “I know alot of you wack a- (OLD) celebrities probably wanna f-- my ex but talking s--on me wont get u far,” but good luck finding that in some place other than media reports. Brown has scrubbed his Twitter timeline clean. [MTV/Chris Brown's Twitter]
- Moving on to Ashton/Demi drama: Now that Demi Moore is officially parting ways with her much younger husband, rumors are spreading alleging that both Ashton and Demi had flings outside of their marriage, and it was their "open" matrimony that led to the split. [Star via RadarOnline]
- But now for some good news: Showtime has picked up Michael C. Hall's "Dexter" for another two seasons. [The Wrap]
- Although Angelina Jolie and her partner Brad Pitt have both said they want to start doing more work behind the camera, word is she's circling the lead in the biopic "Gertrude Bell." [The Hollywood Reporter]
- If you've got $1,850 a month to drop on rent, you too can live like a pre-"Fame Monster" Lady Gaga. The superstar's former one-bedroom LES apartment is being rented for that amount. [PopDust]
- And finally, there's the trailer for "Titanic's" 3-D re-release....even though it just looks more or less like the "Titanic" you saw over a decade ago, Celine Dion in the background, and all.