Tyler Perry: Why I cast Kim Kardashian
November 18th, 2011

Tyler Perry: Why I cast Kim Kardashian

Filmmaker Tyler Perry has been criticized for casting Kim Kardashian in an upcoming film, and Movieline reports he’s taken to his blog to explain why the 31-year-old reality star landed the role.

After news broke last month that Perry had cast non-actor Kim in his new project, "The Marriage Counselor," he says the outcry poured into his inbox.

"I could not have imagined I’d be getting all these emails about Kim Kardashian. I HAVE SEEN THEM!! YOU HAVE BEEN HEARD!!" he tells his fans. "Y’all gave me a new movie title, Tyler Perry’s 'Diary of a Mad Black Woman Cause You Hired Kim Kardashian, Don’t Make Me Take Off My Earrings and Boycott Yo A**.'"

But Perry explains that he cast Kardashian because she has the potential to be a role model, and asks fans to hear out his reasoning.

“I thought and still do think, that it would be very responsible of her to be a part of this film,” Perry writes on his blog. “To have the young people that look up to her, see her in a film that is about what happens in life when you make the wrong choices.”

“The Marriage Counselor” has a younger cast, and tackles issues like marital relationships and faith.

Perry says that he was looking to cast someone that young people look up to “long before I even heard about Kim’s marriage or divorce,” and a producer told him about Kardashian and her “millions” of fans. (He also notes she has a fairly small role in the film.)

“If one of those young people see this film and find the strength to live a better life and not go through what these characters went through in this movie, then we have all done what I feel I’m being led to do here,” Perry explains. “I hope you understand. I really do!”

The filmmaker ends his entry on a spiritual note, asking, “why wouldn’t Kim Kardashian be invited into a film about Faith, Forgiveness and the healing power of God? What is wrong with that??”

Kim's part on “The Marriage Counselor” has wrapped; the movie is due to hit theaters sometime next year.

« Previous entry
  1. Faith

KK, such a waste of time........ being aired in a christian movie? so disrespectful!

March 23, 2012 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Asia

Tyler Perry always make good decisions. I am okay with who he choses to cast in a movie. Give it break guys...he brought back our older black stars and name streets after them on his lot. He is to be applauded for all his decisions. I got his back no matter what...I think I really might be his number one fan at this point.
    I am so happy that he flew Whitney's body back home after she died...where was Spike Lee. Spike is quick to talk sh-t about someone else but when it comes down to what's what where is he. No one can talk bad about Tyler to me no matter what he says or does at this point.
    True FAN! holla

February 19, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  3. SKY

FACT: HE LIKES HER-AND HE MAKES MOVIES-"HER BIG CHANCE"
    GET IT PEOPLE....SHE IS NO ROLE MODEL
    MAYBE IN A MOVIE- ACTING THE PART OK.....
    ACTING....REAL LIFE NO WAY...AND PLEASE
    KEEP GOD OUT OF THIS MOVIE AND THE
    CHURCH WE GOT TO STOP MIXING TRUTH WITH LIES

November 22, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. fayefaith

haters haters tyler perry will make his money with out u all so save it, there was and still is lot of negative things on tv before she came alone ,and she is not a bad person at all ,just jealous of her yall wish yall had her money.

November 21, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  5. MARIANA

Boycott the marriage counselor movie, everyone,please
    kk is VERY BAD EXAMPLE FOR YOUNG GIRLS. it is saying that GIRLS , YOU want to be famous, just take off your clothes, post for playboy , Follow kk/ YUCK.

November 21, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chachaheels

Kim's fan base is girls 12-15, those not mature enough to realize 'reality' on tv isn't. Kim is horrible at acting on a real set, she's better at playing fake on tv.

November 21, 2011 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
  7. novella

Oh Me, Oh MY, who really why?

November 20, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Terri

He is just trying to spin this. This movie was cast late last year. Tyler Perry thinks that his fans are stupid when he releases a statement like this.

November 20, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. gracen26@hotmail.com

Tyler can chose to hire who ever he wants, but I also can chose whether or not to go see it. I don't hate Kim I just don't like how she acts in the public eye and how she has taken the reality stardom to a new level. No she could be worse, but she could be a lot better. The media gives us what we ask for, meaning what we buy. I am asking for a better celeb than KK so I will no longer spend any cash on her.

November 20, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Tony

Things to do...watch the next Tyler Perry movie...scratch that, it has Kim K in it.

Seriously Tyler? Kim K in the "Marriage Counselor" after being married 72 days, and she is a role model for young people?

What a load of crap! Madilla would whoop your ass if she was here...

November 20, 2011 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
  11. fayefaith

all you people need to get a life and look at your own life and look in the mirror and check your own life and ask your self are you a good road model for your children because i'm sure u all don't have a perfect life yourself kim has done what was best for herself not for u all. you all have also done things in your life you wish you could have change she just was a bold woman than you all at least she's getting money her legally tyler perry is great he knows what he is doing speak love not hate, hate will get you know where have faith in other people if you want other people to have faith in you, love you kim and i'm praying for you

November 20, 2011 at 2:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. fayefaith

ok u are all jealious people u all let your children listen to dirty cursing rap and that is just as worse than watching kim u all allow your children to watch video and listen to dirty cursing rap music with women on tv shaking there buts all over men and rap about shoting people drugs to how is that suppose to be ok as a road model for your children i like tyler perry and kim she needs someone that is not going to sugar coat nothing she has done he's going to tell her the truth about herself and if he has done those thing thats made her walk good for her he should have known he did not marry a week woman i guess he thought she was week but now he looks foolish for opening his mouth and doing stupid stuff i bet he regret every thing he has done wrong its to late would u let a man talk to your daughters like that or your family he was very disrespectful to her he nerver act like her husband after they were married she told him about he did not seem to give a dame so she just didn't want to go on with him any longer we don't know what really happen until you walk in your shoes you have not to pray for her instead of judge her you are not god. becareful who u judge just might fall on your children remember think before you speak on someones else live and also pray before you judge anyone kim i'm praying i have faith in you god bless

November 20, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Are you in our homes? How do you know what our children listen to? Do you honestly think if our kids listened to rap music that we would care about Kim Kardashian being in Tyler Perry's movie???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 20, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Real Person

Money & rich people think they can buy people and just trow them away, like Kim did to Chris. And the kardashian show is a sick show. They just need to go on spending the mony and leave real loving people alone!!!
    I've watched everyone of Tyler Perry's movies, but I will not watch another one if he can think to deal with a kardashian

November 20, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  14. Marry2718

Oh well i was not planning on seeing the movie anyway! Hopefully it will come across tv someday!

November 20, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  15. YupYup

If your kids ro-model is Kim Kardashian, you're parenting is all wrong.

November 20, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  16. Rose Shimabukuro

Tyler Perry is a respected film maker. Just like Magic Johnson said today, we are the last group to support out own. We should support Tyler Perry. We hate to see black folk do well, because we are jealous or out of touch. Yes, Kim is a choice for the film. I have never met her. Most people haven't. So Okay, you are allowing the media to judge this woman. You don't even know Kim or why Kris and Kim broke up. I had heard he talked bad against her family and spoke rudely, but she thouhght he would change. Plus he had no money, too. The basket ball players are on strike. Plus when they came to a fund raiser, he took money for her appeareace without tell her. But that is hear say, too. I am not a follower or a hater. I think Kim will do this because she will help to others young people. She does have a hugh following. Tyler Perry is a wonderful producer. You are saying you wouldn't boycott Spiegburg movie or over an actor he hired or Ron Howard movies? Oh, they are white. You are saying these stupid thoughtless comments to Tyler Perry because he is black. It is not about, you. You all know I am talking to. Be a real woman or man and got see the movie and stop taking shots at Tyler. The fact Tyler is trying to get many actors is great. He has tried to get Diana Ross, but she won't come. And she should. Andway stop hating on Kim. And stop throw stone at Kim or Tyler and this film. It is not about you. It is about Tyler, the respected producer. Spike Lee's films have made a lot of people famous. And so have John Singleton made a lot of Black actor's famous. But Kim is already famous. If you want to bring up old stuff and try to destroy someone it is on you. There is only one judge. The mighty God. We sin everyday and we are not perfect. The day Jesus die he saved a sinner who went with him in paradise. So stop you judging Kim and listen sometimes. Like I said it is not about you.She will help other young people and you need support our own. And you don't know Spike Lee either. I have known him along time and you don't know what Spike Lee has done in his career as a film maker. And I know this, you haven't always support him. Lets support our black enterpheners.

__________

November 19, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Nice, pulling the race card over Tyler Perry. You might be brain dead to make that connection. I personally do not care for his films but he is quite sucessful, so I can not really knock him on that. Kim on the other hand is a no-talent a$$ clown. It is clearly for publicity, which Perry will use for profit. Simple with anything, if you don't like it, don't get it. I'll be passing on this regardless of who's in it because I never found his style that humorous or oringinal.

Rosa, anyone that read through your rambling became slightly dumber. I'm willing to bet that anyone that disagrees with you or calls you out on something, you automatically call a racist.

November 21, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deborah

I judge what come accross my screen on my TV so if you don't want to be judged don't throw it out there!!!!!!!!!!!! And Spike Lee and New Jack City I didn't support either!

December 5, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Rider

This is a no brainer. She has a love for ape DNA. I've seen Big Momma's House 1 and 2, I have no desire to see any of his ripoffs.

November 19, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  18. DenizeDoesAsSheWants

I am sad, ashamed and apalled! Go watch the old 1920 movies! 1920 – 1950's ! Those were role models! I am sorry that Ms Kardashian did not have my Grandmother to answer to! She probably could have changed her public persona! Sad for Tyler Perry! I believe his is ruining his movie/actor/filmmaker career! Some times we make wrong choices! He should have hired Jessica Simpson, or Jennifer Beals or Iman, or Beverly Johnson, people who give back ! Someone with some credibility! Mind Boggling!

November 19, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jeff

This is a sad day in our lives when people think this girl is a role model. The comment that Tyler Perry makes where he says "all the young girls that look up to her" just sealed the deal for me. It just proves he is just as much of an idiot as she is. The movie will end up on the shelves in weeks because of this...trust me.

November 19, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  20. erbs

kim kardashian is a role model. not a good role model, but a bad one. still a role model.

November 19, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Sally

He could have picked Tyra Banks

November 19, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Whydoucare

Why is this even an issue? I don't understand why it's anyone's business why he chooses someone for a role in HIS movie. After spending last night watching two of his movies, I don't care who he casts as long as he continues making them! Very Funny!

November 19, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  23. justwrong1

Tyler is a smart man, he will make money for putting KimK in his movie because the American public that watches her families trash on TV continue to make the rich, $65mil people, $65mil. What is sad is that Mom K-J, queen Pimp has allowed Tyler, now, Pimp Daddy, have a shot.... nice! Tragic but everyone has a price.

November 19, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  24. Nabiylah

There is no way kim could be a role model for our young children. please tell us ,Her role is not a marriage counselor.

November 19, 2011 at 6:18 am | Report abuse |
  25. farishta

he is sleeping with her.....too.

November 19, 2011 at 5:18 am | Report abuse |
  26. Danny

I think Boycotting the movie is a little strong. As the guy in this video says...."What's th big deal? It's Hollywood!" He's Crazy but He's funny! :)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wGcypwjZGc&w=640&h=390]

November 19, 2011 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
  27. art

Bad move, will turn out to be one of the biggest mistakes Tyler Perry has ever made
    and all the warning signs were there beforehand.

November 19, 2011 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  28. Steve

Boycott this movie and all things KK. The public has been taken for a very expensive ride to nowhere. Time to stop the insane train.

November 19, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  29. nancee

What has she done to be a role model? You might as well say Paris Hilton is a role model. Both of them are just brands. Of course Perry is just thinking about the money he can pull in. His movies are horrible black minstrels that he uses to dress up like a woman because that's what makes him feel good.

November 18, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  30. ghots

Yall need to see these other ones who could used this job
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGM9dytPH8E&w=640&h=390]

November 18, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  31. anita

please leave Tyler perry alone he chose kim and it's been done so jsut leave him alone I have his back 100% and i will Go see the movie and I know I will enjoy it

November 18, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Amelia

I just want to say if you don't like someone, because we don't have to, keep it yourself. Those commenting hateful things about Kim only further embarrass themselves appearing sadly hateful and jealous of her. Like a boomerang let all the envy & distasteful thoughts you've shared, swing right back at you. Negative comments about someone you've never met is insane. Don't like Kim, don't see the movie case closed. Leave Tyler Perry alone and go about your business. But please stop commenting what is so obvious hateful envious rants – you all sound mentally challenged.

November 18, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • sherry

Your comments are very telling about YOUR own true nature..... You, yourself, sound very mean-spirited as you stand in your sanctimonious pulpit condemning others for expressing their honest opinions regarding Kim. The fact that you're wishing & hoping Karma destroys other human beings doesn't speak too highly of your mental state- People speaking on the Kardashian domination of TV, commercials, web pages, magazines, papers etc. doesn't mean they're jealous/envious of them ........IT means THEY'RE FED UP with it!!!!!! Sounds to me like you're the real hater.

November 18, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • marry2718

RE-Read your comment and listen to how angry and evil you sound. Don't you think perhaps you sound worst than the people you are condemning? Perhaps before you cast the first stone, you clear your conscience first. Allow people their RIGHT TO SPEECH! OK?

November 20, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
    • marry2718

@Amelia that is!

November 20, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  33. dana

Kim appears to be hated simply because? She NEVER stated or implied she was a role model to anyone. Someone else did. This young lady has done nothing wrong to any of Mr. Perry's fans yet she's hated viciously verbally attacked why? Because she's undoubtedly PRETTY & WEALTHY. Made mistakes and for whatever reasons some seem to think they're related to her or know her better than she knows herself. I certainly send her and Mr. Perry good luck on the movie and stop giving crazed hateful jealous fans the opportunity to share their thoughtless opinions with anyone.

November 18, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Susan

Tyler it is still is a free country. You have a right to cast anyone in a role. I'm also surprised when the same person objects to others expresing their right to an opinion. I always support your projects but this one will not take any of my coins. Why? because I have that right. What is there about that you do not understand? It's too
    bad you had to invoke the Diety which does not have to sign a contract for money to land new recruits.

November 18, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  35. unbelievable

Kim a role model? For what? Narcicistic behavior? When did being a spoiled brat become something to aspire to? Lord help this country if this is what young people should want to become. Unless young people find decent role models we as a nation are on a collision course with disaster.

November 18, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  36. blake21

Think only black people like Tyler Perry?? Check out Tyler's WHITEST FANS! Hilarious! http://youtu.be/HceezM_mXyg

November 18, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Randy

KIM's BUTT aint big it's WIDE – and it's gonna get wider – esp. as she increases the traffic flow.........
    TP – too (snicker)

November 18, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Randy

Why – ?? Does this country have no more better sense of self thatn to be idolizing yet another worthless SLAG!
    TYLER perry will never see a red cent of my money – ever again!

November 18, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Eileen

He thinks she's a role model? That is truly sad.

November 18, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  40. thadivaherself

It fascinates me how soo many people HATE on Kim and her family for how they make their money, but when you see an article posted they are reading it so they can post a comment. This girl has over 11 million twitter followers, so she has to be a little more than just a Big Butt and a Smile!! Get over it, cause the Kardashian name is NOT going anywhere...and if you don't like what they do to make the money they make then stop watching them and reading articles about them. As for Tyler, he has given PLENTY of people a chance in his movies...and obviously he knows what he is doing to be the highest paid producer in Hollywood these days!! #IJS

November 18, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Campbellionaire

Because he makes horrible films (and TV Shows). What is a horrible film without a horrible "actor". And you idiots keep him going by watching his recycled crap.

November 18, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  42. P Essoff

BOYCOTT!!!

November 18, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  43. marina

we're going because its tyler but that's about it.

November 18, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  44. madmoma

Tyler can say what he wants to say Kim is no role model in anyones life. Now Iam wondering about him!! This is a slap to the black race anyway you look at it. I am no longer a fan of his. Mary it will take more then a part in a movie to save this child like so call self centered women.

November 18, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • thadivaherself

Why is this a slap to the "black race?" Does that mean Tyler Perry can only make movies with "black" people in them?
      And we as black people wonder why racism still exist today!!!

November 18, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Mary Davis

Dear Tyler, I love all your movies because they do center on one's faith. Kim Kardashian may not have been the right choice, but
    I will reserve my true feelings on this until after I actually see the movie. Perhaps, this movie will inspire her to seek God and
    make the changes for her spiritual self. God has a way of reaching people when they least expect it. When God is put first, only
    good things happen as a result . I pray this to be true for Kim. She has only to ask God into her heart and life. In that moment,
    her life will be changed forever. Good luck on your movie and may God Bless All!

November 18, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Jacintha

How can a woman like kim be a good actress with a frozen face? She lacks talent and facial expressions.

November 18, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Timmy

Anyone ever thought that Tyler Perry is probably legally bound by contract to keep her on? He probably cast her due to the studios telling him to do so and let's face it ... he's probably sick and tired of doing the Black-Man-Dressing-In-Drag-Like-His-Grandma schtick so it's probably,the studios tell him give our buddy Kim Kardashian a vehicle and you'll get funding for a film project you really want to do. Of course, he'll never say that. It'd be career suicide if he did.

November 18, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Randy

Timmy – YOU're wrong . TYLER LOOOOOOOoooooooooooves dressing in DRAG – for the most obvious reasons.........he has said so publicly him self.... stiop watching television people – its making the country IGNORANT! Yoou star struck fools are laughable!

OMG

November 18, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • EJ

Not quite on the studio issue there, Timmy. Tyler Perry owns his own studio. He finances his own pictures and does not depend on the funding from Hollywood studios. So, he is not under any pressure from money sources. He IS the money source.

November 18, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  48. me

do*

November 18, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  49. me

Kim may be some foolish things but I could think of worst role models for children...

November 18, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  50. dontrael h. white

I support tyler perry and kim karashian all the way.. 2 great and awesome people!!! Ill be the first to buy that DVD at walmart..I wish they could sign it for me....Leave my kim kardashian alone,, shes an awesomely talent and beautiful woman..and hello to the kardashian family!! hey yall!!!love yall

November 18, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Captain Liberia

Awesome idea to troll as a gay black man.

November 18, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Battered Woman, Bruce Jenner

Tyler Perry looks as awkward in drag as my son in law, Lamar Odom, looks swimming.

November 18, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dontrael White

I have received so much positive remarks for my post. I want to thank everybody!!! im single 38, not gay, no kids...I look like Edris elba, Blair Underwood & spongebob.....

December 12, 2013 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  51. Hilina

I don’t think Kim is a good model for our children. I realized most of her fans are teen like 13 14 15 ... they don’t know what is right and wrong. They think everything that shins are big deal, but everything that shines is not gold; it might have poison that kills. Kim is poison, I don’t understand why Mr. Perry chose her, i don’t I don’t. I love Perry and he is admired by my people. Everybody loves him. I love his movies, they are entertainer, educational. This is a big mistake he made. I am very sad that he chose her. I don’t see any values in Kim. There is nothing to learn from her except lies, sleeping around, faking, and cruelty. She is not kind women, she is an evil woman.

November 18, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • dontrael1

now hilina, you sound like a beautiful woman with that name also. I love my Kim. K. ,, she can act, shes talented, and she cares about people. so does the jenner family. she is not poison. cmon, and she is not evil..

November 18, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Tanya

You sound like a very hateful and envious person. Parents, not Kim, should be the only role models that child needs. Stop trying desperately to further continue to do what all Mr. Perry's fans have done and continue to make themselves appear vicious, envious and jealous. You have no regard for this young woman but worry about role models for children? This is someone's child moron! Stop pretending to be holier than thou and stop judging! You lady, are way out of line. You're obviously lacking self love or something having to blacken this young woman who's done nothing to you – to make yourself "appear," saintly.

November 18, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Daniel Rodriguez

Many young girls look up to Kim. She is not a bad Role Model.. The ones that are saying negative stuff about her and you know whom i am speaking to. She is a celebrity reality star. She does not use drugs or have a DUI record and she never went to jail like other so called starletts for example: Lindsey and Paris. Would you like your Daughter to look up to them . I DON'T THINK SO!!

November 18, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • mrskool

Finally someone with some common sense ! All the crybaby whiners are either jealous or just plain stupid.

November 18, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • moon627

Ditto !

November 18, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Catrice

No, just because she hasn't done those things doesn't make her a good role model. There's always going to be someone who's done worse. I guess I would want my daughters to look up to Amelia Erhart or Sojourner Truth before Kim Kardashian or any other celebrity since they actually did something important.

November 19, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  53. edward

I understand his forgiveness point of view. we all make mistakes, but a role model?!!!! She's proven time and time she's all about the money. Everything she does is for money. You never hear about her giving back or donating time to the community. As a father she will not be a role model to my daughters and a boycott on tyler perry movies for my house is in effect. You a talk about these fast little girls in your madea movies tyler now you hired a real one as a role model??? shame.

November 18, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  54. Missy

@Amy- I agree with you. What kind of positive role model could she possibly be? I guess if you want to grow up to be trash, then she is a role model of sorts. I, for one, would never watch anything with her in it, or buy anything associated with the K family. I'm not going to help boost their income ever.

November 18, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • gracen

I agree I am no longer buying magazines that have Kim K on the cover or buying any products she produces or endorses and I am boycotting anything Kardashian expect to post on blogs to say that I am boycotting them. The only way she will get phased out is if people stop buying her stuff. So sorry Tyler Perry but I won't be seeing this movie.

November 20, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  55. art vandolay

I guess this is what happens when you smoke too much crack. And he's a moron. -Art

November 18, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  56. soskylala

Wat's all dis about Kim.Guys be real just becos of u,she should be unhappy 4ever is dat what u want ?Just let Kim be pls.

November 18, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Battered Woman, Bruce Jenner

I like you. You type like my son in law, Lamar Odom speaks. Cheers.

November 18, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • HatedOne

Oh my god, is that english? You must be her biggest fan, she is a money grubbing "$$"! Do me a favor go get an education and turn off that show, cause you sound like her future child from different daddy's.

November 20, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  57. green

we should boycott the movie, he is doing this to make money. who would want her as any kind of role model.
    He could have come up with a better exuse than to"see what happens when you make bad decisions.

ALL ABOUT MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY, i WAS HOPING TYLER WOULDN'T BUY INTO ALL OF THE
    KARKDASHIANS BULL. I THINK SHE IS DONE, AND HE MIGHT BE IF HE DOESN'T WRITE HER OUT OF THE
    SCRIPT. COME ON TYLER, WE ARE NOT STUIPD. YOU MAKE WAY ENOUGH MONEY. REMEMBER YOUR
    HUMBLE BEGINNINGS, DON'T BE SO GREEDY.

November 18, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  58. Annie B

I totally agree with Amy I do not want my daughter or grand daughters to have her as a role model what ever happened to ethics and morals as far as Tyler Perry he has the right to pick who he wants, but he needs to help others who are less fortunate to be in his movie, as the saying goes help a sista out. These times are hard right now and I am sure there are beautiful black woman white, woman brown and yellow who could act and would just love to have the opportunity to not only make money but to have a chance at Hollywood. Don't try and help someone who has more money than she has sense!

November 18, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  59. Amy Wienstein

It is a sad comment on our society when Kim Kardashian, an untalented, uninspiring, unapologetic woman is thought to be a role model. Please stop supporting her and her sponsors!

November 18, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

I agree. If she wants to be a role model she needs to get pregnant, get into the kitchen, and get her shoes off and get busy making her man some Kool Aid and lighting his Newports.

November 18, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • DenizeDoesAsSheWants

Thank You for sharing your comment! Other people may go to this movie, but I think I'm done with Tyler Perry! This is just wrong! Enough in today's society is enough! If we don't stand up for something, we will sit down for anything! Sad! And they wonder why Men don't have any respect for women and call them all kinds of names in public! There is something wrong with today's society! I'm tired of it! Case Closed!

November 19, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boycott

LET'S BOYCOTT EVERYTHING THAT INVOLVES THE KARDASHIAN.....EVEN TYLER PERRY'S MOVIE

November 23, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Captain Liberia

Because he likes white women and she likes to be boarded by bruthas!

November 18, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Battered Woman, Bruce Jenner

I agree with this. Please dont tell my wife though, she'll break my remote controlled helicopters again.

November 18, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Sokman

Who cares?

November 18, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  62. Constance Brookes

He knows a good thing when he sees it, that's why.

November 18, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Daniel Rodriguez

You are absolutely right. he knows what he is doing. This may break her or make her more of a success.

November 18, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • tracy heaton

i watch the Kardashian show faithfully, but i would never consider any of the girls roll models. I actually have my daughter watch and tell her how ever those girl behave just do the opposite. i love Tyler Perry, but i think it was a huge mistake to have her in one of his movies. i do think kim would good for the big screen , but not a movie about morals and heart, because clearly that family only have heart for their own, not their fans and i would not consider any of them role models,

November 19, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
    • RD Schrecengost

"Ya'll," "yo," " a Mad Black Woman," and Kim Kardashian. Kim Kardashian, Mad Black Woman, Tyler Perry, OJ Simpson, the Kardashian family history, and this whole freak show. Kim Kardashian needs to re 'hook up' with Kayne West. They can both drink Cognac in the front row of some music awards show, and together, jump up on stage and trash some white female singer who wins an award. Now this is where the new reality shows are headed.

November 20, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
    • bleachCleans

This broad is a gross pig, she'll ruin anything she's in. Yuck

November 20, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • MrsDavis

"Tyler I aint buy`n it,Talk to da hands." KIm K. as you say is your vehicle to get more Twitter people to see your movie . You could of have had her as extra in shot of a pro walking away from her corner.But my po self ain't tryn to tell YOOOU how to make a movie, I'm just say`n. Quit trying to legitimize her lifestyle in Jesus's name. Ain't nothing heallty or special about them K's. Sistas in the movement, my opinion is in this time of financial hard times, "Back that thing up" and save your money and let the K twits finance this one. Tyler if it pans out that you don't need or want a Sistas dolla to contribute to your success in bring`ng God to Hellywood then more power to ya! K got back but like I heard someone say "it's jinky".

November 21, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |