While you were working...
November 17th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Amanda Seyfried will be playing the infamous adult film star Linda Lovelace in the biopic about her, and Sharon Stone has landed the role of Lovelace's mother. Production on the film is expected to begin in January. [Deadline]
  • PETA is the latest organization to get its digs in at Kim Kardashian with a holiday season billboard that will depict the reality star wearing fur next to adorable young foxes. The tagline will read, "Kim: These babies miss their mother. Is she on your back?" [Us Weekly]
  • MTV2 is helping you to travel back to happier times on December 4, when the station will bring back Yo! MTV Raps with a 30-minute special that reflects on the artists who helped shape hip-hop. [MTV]
  • If you fast forward to 3:30, you finally get to see what Beyonce's wedding dress looked like. [YouTube]

• "Survivor" is....surviving. CBS says they'll air at least three more seasons of the longest-running reality series on TV. Note the "at least." Are our kids' kids going to be watching this show? [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. another liberal stooge

Lmao Its about time observer got his Not so smart after all observer Lmao Off the hook for now mr ed.

November 18, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. liberal stooge

All of u trolls r nuts and this will go on all nite. Have fun!

November 18, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  3. w-t-f lol

Its not even the weekend yet n guys r at it already. c slow work day . funny thou

November 18, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @Observer

STFU. you are just trolling the trolls & you got caught. nice try, conservative stooge.

November 18, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @Mr. Ed

You are a mountain man librarian? I wondered how you got that fancy language that you use. It all makes sense to me now.

November 18, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Really?!

just stop it already. stop fighting. u guys dont know who is who.

November 18, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @wendy

Don't take my credit!

November 18, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Observer

I AM TELLING YOU, ITS NOT ME! Just a bunch of liberal stooges here. Believe the lies IDC!

November 18, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. wendy

I'm constance brookes lol

November 18, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  10. What..

..Does get a room have to do with this?

November 18, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @Observer

It's you starting this sh!t. just can't leave it alone, can u?

November 18, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Stay..

..on topic .

November 18, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sam

Why would anybody want to wear fur after seeing what they do to those poor animals?

November 18, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Rebel

sorry i cant take the credit. bc i think he is kool makes me him. trolls sticl together. Get a room is all over this blog . lmao. dont pick up for her now cuz she doesnt like u azzhole. in case u havent notice she is friends w trolls. did u not c she knew a troll on ashton blog from be4 n she is friends w evel n others. Sod wasnt even her. do u even kn what that stands for?! lmao

November 18, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  15. henry

Im on mr ed's side lol

November 18, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  16. N A F

Mr Ed would be kool if he didn't talk about death and children. Ya gotta draw a line.

November 18, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  17. [lol]@mr ed

Ur rebel too. Gave that one away.lol

November 18, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ [lol]@mr ed

If you're going to impersonate [lol] at least do it his way... it's [lol] (@ Mr. Ed).

Cheers,

Observer #2

November 18, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Impersonations 101

Plus you have to comment on the topic.

November 18, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Rebel

I like mr ed 2 man. he is sooooo kool.

November 18, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Observer

I told you, its not me.

November 18, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Constance Brookes

@henry I'll let you know after I visit his house of hos. I don't think he has what it takes to be a mountain man. He can only talk big behind his computer. I think he's a miget with a case of bi polar mixed with little man syndrom. Come on big boy, take me to your house of hos-in the mountains. Lmao

November 18, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Henry

@mr ed fan .. he is a mountain man..lol. Like skinning live things for looks. he is a pretty g@y boy..lmao

November 18, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Todd

Lol

November 18, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  23. Constance Brookes

Lol @ mr ed. Don't like being the only troll, eh, sucka.

November 18, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Mr. Ed Fan

You're not that good at trolling, sorry. We get you like to skin animals, that's all you really have.

November 18, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  24. Mr. Ed

observer is 2 much of a pu $$y to troll w the best. he is a liberal pu zz y lover. i would loke to sit here n troll w u all day constance but i have things to u fxx k a z z. i hope u get p !zzed n sh !t on by a big ole dog! go flip off that mountain p!g a zs

November 18, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  25. Observer

Its not me stfu

November 18, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  26. S.O.D

Lmao. I thought the same thing. But who is he? lmao. Omg!! Mr. Peabody Librarian..roflmao! you guys are too funny. Im laughing so hard i have tears in my eyes

November 18, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  27. @mr ed

Constance sounds like observer to me. Just a thought.

November 18, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  28. @players

Pls keep your comments on topic. Thank u!

November 18, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  29. Constnce Brookes

Mr.Ed you have such a witty way with words.I'll bet you're a s+xy Mr.Peabody Librarian oooh troll me to a frenzy.

November 18, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  30. Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater

Lmao!

November 18, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  31. Mr. Ed

Yea i hope u stupid fxxked up twisted azz mother fxxker spin out flip of a b!g fxxkin mountain blow up in the car n d!e. of course u would be alone u fat nasty p!g

November 18, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  32. Mr. Ed

Thank you my fan! throwing roses. laughing my crazy mf azz off!

November 18, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  33. Constnce Brookes

Going to pick up my girls latter I saw a cute silver fox bomber hat I have to have.By the way judges how many of you have leather interior in you cars?LOL

November 18, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  34. Mr. Ed

I stupid b!t(h u dont kn sh!t! lmao. go put a t@mpon up that smelly c bloody c8nt of urs! fxxk off troublemaker fxxk off animal killer. any1 need meds would be ur stupid c8nt

November 18, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Mr. Ed Fan

Mr. Ed is the most hilarious motherfxxker I've ever seen on these blogs.

November 18, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  35. Constance Brookes

And mr ed, who do you think I am. First im accused of being you now who do you accuse me of being.lol

November 18, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  36. Mr. Ed

Fxxk that!!! that crzy b!t(h is not me!!! u stupid c u *t ! if u feel so fxxking proud of wearing fur y dont u put ur name to it? u kn the fxxking name u alwys blog with! not so fxxking pround r u b!tch!

November 18, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  37. Constance Brookes

Don't know how to convence you. Not going to try. Just like a liberal, don't beleve when your told the truth.

November 18, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  38. @Constance

Sorry, not convinced. You are mr ed.

November 18, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  39. O RLY?

The interesting thing is for the most part this squabble was related to the topic.

November 18, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  40. Nigel

Killing animals for fashion is wrong. what's with you?

November 18, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  41. Nigel

Somebody on the rag it seems

November 18, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  42. Constance Brookes

Puhleeze. I get why you think that. But no, not him.

November 18, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  43. Constance Brookes

The real deal not mad I just love animal fur.I used to love to see my mom snuggle in mink coat when I was little girl.I'm the same way this is America,I can dress as I please.Mr.Ed your house of horrors sounds like my kind of place,let the games began,i'll bet you'll scream before I do lmao.

November 18, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  44. @Constance

I think you are mr ed. He loves to have running conversations with himself.

November 18, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  45. Constance Brookes

Not mad, just playing the game.lol I'm Constance Brookes.

November 18, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  46. @Constance

Y r u so mad?

November 18, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  47. Constance Brookes

Troll me baby troll me all day long.

November 18, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  48. @Constance

Who r u?

November 18, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  49. Constance Brookes

Now put the coffee cup down,step away from the Red Bull slowly,now with your left hand open the cabinet next to the sink and take out your meds,take only the prescribed amount I know how much you guys love pill popping now chase them with a swig of Grey Goose and get to work'lol'just another day for you liberal wh*res.

November 18, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  50. S.O.D

@Constance..Lmao. It's to early in the morning for this. Have a good day whoever you are.

November 18, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  51. Constance Brookes

SOD-i know who you are. They trolled the sh!t out of you to. My turn, eh? That's okay i'll take the heat off you. They can drag my name through the mud now. Got some boiling oil I can have for this mr ed dude? His house of hos would be a good place to use it. Lmao

November 18, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  52. Constance Brookes

Yea I know, tell that to mr ed. I'm just ansering his questions. I can talk like a fake azzed liberal to. Hmp!

November 18, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  53. S.O.D

Lmao.. @constance i actually agree w u on ur 9:24 comment. Not skinned but put far away from me. lol

November 18, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  54. S.O.D

@Constance-Jeezes chill out. It's only a blog.

November 18, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  55. Constance Brookes

No children, can't stand them. They should be skinned to!

November 18, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  56. Constance Brookes

I thought same thing about you. No im not,and are you? And your house of hos, not interested. Polyester don't do anything for me. I prefer a bear skinned rug!

November 18, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  57. Mr. Ed

R u an angry n ! g g *r constance? did u not get ur baby's daddy money this week?

November 18, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  58. Mr. Ed

Constance u sound angry n black. r u?

November 18, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  59. Constance Brookes

Yea I thought so. Hmp! Fake azzed liberals!

November 18, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  60. Nigel

Is this an early start to the w.end? constance would be a nice added bonus to the troll fest

November 18, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  61. Constance Brookes

Your sorry azz can't de-fur me. Its well maintained. I don't like my bf to have left overs in his teeth when he eats at the Y. What else you got for me b!astard.

November 18, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  62. Constance Brookes

STFU i'll be here troll me. You think you scare me you fat azz b!stard. Like I said i'll be here, try to figure out who I am pig.

November 18, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  63. Mr. Ed

@constance > we'll de-fur that fur between ur legs mama lol. i would like 2 get u in2 my house of horrors 4 a night. i would hv a party w ur nasty azz

November 18, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  64. lmao

@constance- we would like for u 2 join us this w-end on the blogs so we can troll u our fur wearin animal killing p!g . pls do c um k

November 18, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  65. FUA

K, its your story, tell it any way u want. All tho I am not space b4 ? I suppose no body types similar to myself. U have a nice day as well.

November 18, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  66. Mr. Ed

Lmfdao!!

November 18, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  67. henry

What's all the noise going on here so early this here morn? lmao

November 18, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  68. ok

you "FUA" are "Space Be4 ?" can you understand that part so far? I was looking at an old WYWW blog (10-21-11) and FUA (you) does the same thing. He doesn't put a space be4 ? .Have a nice day now.

November 18, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  69. Leather Face

I would love to skin u al!ve b!otch. bet ur b!g n fat w a whole lota skin go!ng 4 ya on that fat body of urs

November 18, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  70. FUA

I am sorry, I do not understand that message. Could u explain that to me ? I see the comment made by space above and I certainly do not talk like that.

November 18, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  71. Another 1 of The Troll$

@Constance-STFU you animal killer. You stupid nasty SOB should be taken and skinned alive you disgusting p!ece of sh!t that you are.

November 18, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  72. lol

Its the WYWW – 10.21.11 – blog. lol thats funny.

November 18, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  73. lol

@ fua .. u r space be4 ?..lol. i was looking at an old blog w fua on there. u know the 1 that u first came on n would u believe he doesnt put a space be4 ? ! . also. u think u so smart. have a nice day.

November 18, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  74. Constance Brookes

Have you hypocrites calmed down?You treat people on these blogs like crap and then you give me h@ll about wearing animal fur and skins.You darn right I wear them,and if I could I would buy five new pair of mink boots but I do have three pair.You fake azzed liberals should myob.

November 18, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  75. @fua

The real FUA here. Just cuz I do not post, does not mean I quit reading. Thx for not using my name anymore. Hello ladies. Tgif, it is the beginning of my week end and I'm looking forward to a couple days off. Wishing u a wonderful week end. Ill be seeing u.

November 18, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  76. FUA

@Space-That's not a nice think to say ! Real men must be respectable to women !

November 18, 2011 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
  77. starrfire

Does anyone know if the Linda Lovelace flick will be x-rated? Ya know, they can always use pron stars as body doubles or should I say head doubles?

November 18, 2011 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  78. space b4 ?

What and how they get those furs are as sick and disgusting as kim k. *almost* Any1 planning on seeing the linda lovelace movie ? Now that could be a *deeply* emotional movie ! Lol

November 18, 2011 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  79. FIX IN TEXAS

@Come On ~ That was a joke. That's why I said the top 10 remark. Oh Well! Hey Everyone else! I better sign-off before anyone else misunderstands anything that I say. Good Night All! Sweet Dreams! May tomorrow be more Blessed than today!

November 17, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Missy

If you want to wear fur, there are many different kinds of fake furs you can buy. Let the poor defenseless animals wear their own coats, instead of you.

November 17, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  81. dont go

There evel. it has nothing to do with fat. it's about how they skin these animals alive to get it.

November 17, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  82. @Constance

You seem like a very shallow, uncaring person. I am an animal lover. For you to be so callus towards a living creature, is quite sickening. Do you own a dog or cat? Would you skin it alive to wear as a piece of clothing? I don't think so. Take a minute to think about that before you offend the majority of us.

November 17, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  83. henry

Make sense azzhole? say what mf? speak english or die mf

November 17, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  84. starrfire

Hi peeps! About the fur, I once watched a video about live dogs being skinned for their fur – it happened in another country. Sickening! Anyway, y'all have a good evening and keep warm!

November 17, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Constance Brookes

@henry you remind me of an animal thats'hide I and probably you to love wear a stupid cow. Pull me out of the computer u idiot.

November 17, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Peace

Hey all! I saw a video of live animals being skinned, it was awful! About 10 seconds into it, I had tears in my eyes & couldn't watch anymore. The peeps that do that to animals should be skinned alive! Hope everyone is doing well & untouched by those tornados! Have good eve, all!

November 17, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  87. lol

Good nite for now was what i meant.

November 17, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  88. lol

Dont bother responding. We'll talk some how. good nite f

November 17, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  89. lol

Seriously!!!lmao. if u responded i couldnt get it. Cant from ph cuz need new one. this one is pretty much shot. i think thats whats u got from ur *u c**d up msg. Waz i right with my thinking? u know what im talkin about right? lol

November 17, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  90. With dooodooooo on it

November 17, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Come On

Seriously? Attcking portal punk? every1 were kidding around and you went there on the attack. D@mn!! fu – ck this. At u know who. i hope u kn what im talking about. good nite

November 17, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  92. @Anomic Office

Did you get it? Was i right?

November 17, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  93. FIX IN TEXAS

OOPS ~~ meant ^not firsty^

November 17, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  94. FIX IN TEXAS

What's the matter @portalpunk? You upset because you are firsty today! At least you are in the top 10! Have a great evening!!

November 17, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  95. henry

Nin-com-poop ..lmao. i havent heard that in a long time. My parents said sh!t like that. dont be a nin-com-poop...lamo. good one !!

November 17, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  96. henry

@constance dont let me pull u out of that computer n slap ur azz. Skinning animals 4 fashion is not kool. K lol

November 17, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  97. FIX IN TEXAS

I just think about how I would want to be killed and being skinned alived is not my preference. If the animal is dead and you need it for warmth, then do want you have to, get the skin and wear it. Otherwise, leave the animals only. This is one point where I agree with PETA. Just my opinion. Not trying to start a fight.
    Awesome fedora Sharon! I love rocking hats!

November 17, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Constance Brookes

STFU like I said i'll wear what I please.

November 17, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  99. another 1 of the troll$

Killing animals for fashion is just wrong........ Take a look at how they do it & you just might change your mind...... Gross misconduct by humans....... Think how Lassie would feel being skinned alive..... Word is that they skinned them alived rather dead cuz its easier to get the skin off when the animal's body is warm.

November 17, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Jacintha

Awww.. Kim doesn't have anything else to wear but fur and diamonds. Way to go, "Survivor"! I guess I'll be watching it 'til it ends.

November 17, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  101. @constance

You do know they skinned those animals alive, right? Have you ever seen how they do it? I think you might have a different view after a minute into it. There is one thing killing for food or if you need the fur for warmth but for fashion, nah. I'm not here to cause trouble. Just hope you know how those poor animals get killed just so she can cover herself. If you love animals maybe you would have a different take on it.

November 17, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Anomic Office Drone

For every one woman that looks good in a fedora, there are a million that don't Sharon Stone, you are one of those million.

November 17, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Constance Brookes

Ppl can wear what they want,you b!stards make me sick.

November 17, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Missy

Poor Kimmy, doesn't seem to do anything right! Get 'er PETA!

November 17, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |