While you were working...
November 15th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Production on Maria Bello's "Prime Suspect" is shutting down this month. They'll finish their 13th episode and then Bello will hang up her snazzy headgear for the season. NBC says they're still "considering options" for the series, but it's not looking good. [Deadline Hollywood]
  • Say what you will about Paris Hilton, but you can't call her heartless when it comes to our four-legged friends. She tweeted of her recent stop in Bali, "Saw a starving stray dog on the beach of the restaurant. Made me so sad. So we ordered him a filet mignon, he loved it." [Paris Hilton's Twitter]
  • Everyone, it's OK. Brad Pitt's 50th birthday isn't a hard-and-fast benchmark of when he and Angelina Jolie will depart Hollywood and go live on their own personal planet and have more babies. He was just giving us a rough estimate. [Us Weekly]
  • Drake, to the L.A. Times: "Yeah, I wear a lot of sweaters. I love sweaters. Fair enough. I’ll be the guy that wears great sweaters." If you want our opinion, we support this rapper/singer/actor's choice in knitwear. He always look so cuddly!  [L.A. Times]
  • This sure looks like J. Bieber flipping paps the bird. And who's the blonde with him? [The Superficial]

Filed under: While you were working

1. the_Unit

Bv I got a pole for you to climb

November 20, 2011 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  2. KP

Lol BSI good one.

November 16, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. oh pls

U'r all nuts including the ones that comes on here saying that they're "not causing trouble". If u've a comment to make on the topic, make it,and then leave. Don't throw insults at the trolls or to anyone as a mater of fact. It just shows u're enjoying this blog war as well.

November 16, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  4. @conan

Couldn't agree with you more. It's all mr ed. he needs to go.

November 16, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  5. conan

u ppl call this fun? pathetic! no wonder decent ppl have left. time to quit, morons!

November 16, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  6. lmao

do u know how many of us would have cops banging on our doors...roflmfao!

November 16, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. @Observer

aka get a room..Lol. man u would say anything to clear your name. ip address....really? Stfu n crawl back in ur hole

November 16, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. @8:55 am ET

Yea who are you?BSI go phuck yourself.

November 16, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  9. @8:55

yea and we should all believe what u have to azzhole. i also can come on and say i know ur ip address. y dont u also kizz my mf azz.

November 16, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  10. Mastermind

O stfu with ip address bs. Sounds like u r part of the problem here to.

November 16, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  11. @ @dick

U should call urself mr know it all . I dont think u'll ever get enuff bc u will never be happy with anything she says ..regarless if the convo is serious, silly or just plain stupid like above....u'll find a way , one way or another, to insult and attack her. u'll never get enough of her (vixen). u'll just keep coming on here fanning the flames bc u enjoy doing so even if its a negative way. u cause trouble n u r a troll too. u troll her all the time az-zh0le but u want to sit here like u r so perfect n know everything. have a nice day coolbreeze aka get a room. Im sure u'll have a comment to make after this cuz again u always have to get in the last word. no wonder u like who know who.

November 16, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  12. @lab

Hopefully soon. I doubt it tho. Have a nice day lab !

November 16, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  13. LAB

Who knows.

November 16, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  14. @lab

When does it end ?

November 16, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  15. LAB

I used to think they were 12 and mean,but now I figure they're in their 3Os,4Os,even5Os if they are, they are very sad and lonely.

November 16, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  16. @dick

Yea it is. Does it sound like she has had enuff of this bs 2 ? How old are u ppl 12 ?

November 16, 2011 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  17. Dick Enurmouf

Is that really vixen?

November 16, 2011 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
  18. The End

Lmfao! This shyt is too funny!

November 16, 2011 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
  19. @Snakedoctor

Y say bv is gay n a monron? she get trolled by me all the time. i'm get a room aka coolbreeze.

November 16, 2011 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  20. Mr. Ed

@FIX IN TX u r still a smelly h0

November 16, 2011 at 5:36 am | Report abuse |
  21. Coolbreeze

i want me a piece of that snake

November 16, 2011 at 5:32 am | Report abuse |
  22. Beautiful Vixen

lol..Snake doctor...pls give me a fxxking break! that thang between ur legs maybe just a tiny worm.

November 16, 2011 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |
  23. conan

ppl here r sick0s

November 16, 2011 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  24. BettyBlue

I want in to! Go the Unit!!!!! We can all have a g@y fest

November 16, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  25. SnakeDocotor

Yeah Im like coolbreeze. To dumb to come up with a good name so I use one from a former show called The Unit. Gay like bv. Good job moron.

November 16, 2011 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  26. @coolbreeze

You wana get in those depends don't you? That's old cooch your talking to.

November 16, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  27. Beautiful Vixen

@coolbreeze .. good night brittle bones / Osteoporosis, limp d!ck mf ..lmfao..

November 16, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  28. FIX IN TEXAS

Anyway, sorry we could not finish talking Coolbreeze. Sorry, I missed the real MIssy, Starrfire, Peace. Good Night. Play nice if it is in you. Sweet Dreams. I hope you have a great and Blessed day tomorrow.

November 16, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  29. @Random Troll

OMG!! ONE LAST THING THAT GOT ME ROFLMAO!! Remembered that one time i was trolling n i was trolling under random troll and i spell it ramdom troll n u trolled me for it also..lmao. ok no more. going to bed.

November 16, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  30. FIX IN TEXAS

@Coolbreeze ~ Are you still out there dear?

November 16, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

Soory babe....went tio bed. I will talk to you soon. Take care.

November 16, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  31. Mr.Ed

I'm sick with this i'm just a wild and crazy guy.

November 15, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Just saying

Going back..henry had a problem speacking its seems @troll..u know who..lol. sh!t im off. i laughed 2 hard 2night its a sin. c ya

November 15, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Beautiful Vixen

Good night ppl. i had my fun with you tonight using my real name. yet u dont believe me. There is one person that did thou. eh.. come on azzhole ..u know u got a laught from it also as much as u hate me. Good night ho-tastic lol

November 15, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  34. FIX IN TEXAS

Hi Namaste! Hope you had a great evening! @Coolbreeze ~ IGNORE THE TROLLS!!! THAT ISN'T BV TALKING TO YOU!!! I BELIEVE IT IS MR. ED!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Beautiful Vixen

O me sorry!!! i meant the candl ocean breeze!! roflmfao!

November 15, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Beautiful Vixen

O coolbreeze...ur name hit my body like a cool summer breeze. i open the crack of my ass and it welcomes the ur coolbreeze .. its like the smell of the massage candle summer breeze.. imfao..o god sumbody save me im going to f88king die laughing here !!!

November 15, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  37. @coolbreeze

How much do you charge, for a ride on your daughter?

November 15, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Namaste

Boy Paris was so generous! Maybe donating to the local shelter might have been a better idea. Oh, that would have meant she would have had to think.

November 15, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  39. WOW

Nothing worth saying tonight, too many lonely/childish babys out. Hope trolls get it out of their system tonight and crawl back under their bridges.

November 15, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Beautiful Vixen

@coolbreeze ..nah!! ur not hitting it. nor would u hit it. i didnt like u from day one and i dont like u now. Im playing the same game. only thing. get a room said that i hide behind names so here i am. nice try tho azzhole! umm u r also get a room aint u? u had to try 2 find sum way to get to talk to me but it blew up in ur face bc u attracted the wrong ones..lol. not interested anymore. i move on . i am now a ho ..lmao. thanks to u my name were draged throu the mud. So f00k off azzhole..lol. next time fall w a girl w a heart eh..lol

November 15, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

Ok...but you got the wrong guy. Whatever but you are wrong,

November 15, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  41. u all suck

Same old losers here every day. Boring.

November 15, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  42. FIX IN TEXAS

I am here Coolbreeze what is on your mind

November 15, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Coolbreeze

Fix. had a great weekend with daughter. Thank youi.

November 15, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Coolbreeze

I would like to talk to miss Fix.

November 15, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  45. FIX IN TEXAS

Just don't let the trolls get under your skin. Ignore them. They thrive on attention. I am doing great this evening. I am waiting for hubby to get off of work tonight. I hope you are well and had a great weekend with your daughter.

November 15, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Coolbreeze

Hey bv...I don't give a sh5t...I'm single and I don't care.. Whatever.

November 15, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  47. FIX IN TEXAS

@coolbreeze ~ that was honestly the real FIX IN TEXAS responding to you Coolbreeze ~ not Mr. Ed

November 15, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Random Troll

Don't give that lamer credit for my work.

November 15, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Coolbreeze

Hey fix...Hard to survive on here. Hope you are doing well.

November 15, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Coolbreeze

Just asked you a question. I am me. Nobody else.

November 15, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  51. @Coolbreeze

It's mr ed. he has been trolling her all night. same with missy.

November 15, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Mr.Ed

@troll watcher they're 'heels'and yes i'm wearing my Jimmy Choos. They make my legs look slimmer and b**tch you can't borrow them.

November 15, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  53. FIX IN TEXAS

@Coolbreeze ~ other than ignoring the trolls ~ this is my first night back in about a month. I am doing great. I having been following along all along just not able to comment from new phone :( So I am on home computer. How are you this lovely warm evening?

November 15, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Beautiful Vixen

@Coolbreeze .. hi darling. I heard you have been wanting to chat. Umm this is usually the same time get a room would take a break also. wife must be sleep..lol.

November 15, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Coolbreeze

Hey bv...how did I lie to you?

November 15, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Henry

nah dude .. sum dont wear their hearts on they sleeves that why being call a ho or sc um lord dont bother some. that that that person doesnt look and present respectable and look good. just words .. thick in skin and that how one get to be a success but yet be a bit insane but not totally nuts. u no? lol .. I have to start my rig. (rusty nail got the itch to go cuz trouble..candy cane is calling for him on the roads ..lmao). hope u get that joke.

November 15, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Missy

Hi coolbreeze let's hookup sometime.

November 15, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  58. @Coolbreeze

Be advised. mr ed is trolling them right now.

November 15, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Lol

Lol!

November 15, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Coolbreeze

hey fix and missy....how are you tonight?

November 15, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Beautiful Vixen

@fix in tx if u look anything like megan fox or pam anderson lets hook up for the night ok? i won't mind going gay for a night with a skinny, tone well u know centerfold b!tNh which i highly doubt u r. while im eating ur clean shaven pink p%$$y finger f88king it and ur a$$ at the same time i wont mind while my king troll is fu88king me from behind n creamy all over his big thick c-ock. now thaaattss a visual...lmao

November 15, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Missy

Hey everyone! It's mickey88.

November 15, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  63. @troll watcher

Sitting on the blog watching for trolls is just as pathetic, stop policing the blogs and get a life.

November 15, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Beautiful Vixen

I don't understand? Yall troll me all the time and you accuse me of trolling. so im trolling under my name. Y'all are so fu-c-ked up bout this? come on get a room. I reached out nicely to you and again u denied me u pu$$y. Get a room knows it me bc u seen the nasty in me right ?? when i called that b!tch oooo u kn. Do u still want to know what my take is on God? lol Adultery is still a sin mf. could that be y u r denied me cuz u never told me u were married. i do recall superhiro, tin tin, keith, rebel on that same blog regarding a certain n**** h*** h* blog fight..lmfao!!!!! oooo those guys can be trolling u beside me, mr ed or even, really? whom was that n888 h***? maybe im vixen ...maybe im not. im fu-cking w ur head the same way u f8ucked w mind either way.

November 15, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  65. FIX IN TEXAS

@tricia ~ We love you too!! I personally don't quite understand your fanscination with doo doo though. I guess whatever floats your boat.

November 15, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  66. FIX IN TEXAS

@alecia ~ I didn't think that was you. Any comment after 9:15 was not me either. How's life in Austin treating you? Mine is the same old, same old.

November 15, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Troll Watcher

michelle = mr ed. He must have his dress on now. do you have your heals on, too?

November 15, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  68. tricia

dooodoooo

November 15, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  69. tricia

Oh yeah. A new episode of TOSH.0 is on the comedy channel at 10pm tonight. Wo it is funny. IF ok, you might try it. Wish I could think of funny stuff like Daniel Tosh. Happy Tuesday everyone.

November 15, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  70. tricia

Im not a troll. I always talk about dooodoooo. It is funny. DOOOODOOOOO.

November 15, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Troll Watcher

All of the nasty comments by B.V., Fix, Alecia, is the infamous Mr. Ed. the horse's azz. How sad a life you have to just sit here all night and type messages to yourself. It sure does not take much to amuse yourself, does it. When I see a troll, I'm calling them out. Enough of this crap already. Troll on mfs!

November 15, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Random Troll

Actually, it isn't mr. ed, lol thought you knew it all didn't you?

November 15, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  72. michelle

I meant alecia. here piggy piggy. here piggy piggy.

November 15, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  73. michelle

Oh shut up you fat hippopotamous alecis. I bet you drink KFC gravy by the gallon you oinker.

November 15, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  74. alecia

None of those post were by me, but it is fun actually being trolled! T-O-O COOL! THANKS : ) BTW i like everyone here – you are my friends.

November 15, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Rusty Nail

bc she is too fxxking fat mad dog. Spoke to tin tin n crew on fb. How is wes? lol

November 15, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  76. tricia

We LOVE You BV and Peace and Fix inTexas. Thats not really alecia btw : )

November 15, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  77. FIX IN TEXAS

And... Have lezbo s3x with vixen, want to lick me babe?

November 15, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Fix In Texas

I wanna swallow a big load from Mr. Ed

November 15, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  79. FIX IN TEXAS

Typo ^^ way not why (sorry)

November 15, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  80. alecia

Stfu! Stupid old b!tch. Mind your d@mn business.

November 15, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  81. FIX IN TEXAS

@alecia ~ What's your problem with me? I haven't been on here in like a month. I don't understand you ~ you used to be nice now you are being a b!tch. You can STFU towards me if you are going to be that why!!

November 15, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  82. FIX IN TEXAS

@Tony T ~ I agree totally! LOL

November 15, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  83. I think...

Get a room denied BV because he realized that Enzyte wouldn't help and he didn't want to embarrass himself or "his little self".

November 15, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Beautiful Vixen

Well i'll have to call it short my twisted mfs misfits. i was here to entertain u for a while bc u were so hungry for some1 to attack and I was your main focus. so here i am. i will leave it to my side troll if he want to use my name to fxxk w u'all some more. susan and rebecca.. be safe, be good

November 15, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Beautiful Vixen

Soooo aliecia how much it it cost to get lipo n skin removed? y u dening that fact ur fat gf? want to look pretty for coolbreeze dont ya?

November 15, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  86. @Beautiful Vixen

Get a room u know y. no tricks now ok?

November 15, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  87. alecia

I was kidding when I said I need two seats, so stfu loser!

November 15, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Beautiful Vixen

Yyou will have to pick up where i left off after a while. i have something to do. o yes a customer. im a ho after all right? lmfao!! dont get too carried away..lmao.

November 15, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  89. @beautiful vixen

Why did get a room deny you?

November 15, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Beautiful Vixen

O my luv @ evel.. i want to fxxk ur brains out on a kitchen table...well u fxxk me. i want u to work it...o selfish me...we r 2 sick mfs arent we luv?

November 15, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Beautiful Vixen

Yes alecia how os that fat azz of yours? still have to buy your two seater to fit thaty fat azz of yours in? eh?

November 15, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  92. @Mr. Ed

Are you carrying on a conversation with yourself again? Like you are fooling anybody. Lame.....

November 15, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Beautiful Vixen

Well as i see it tony t is a want to be also and he bend over to pick up the soap..ooooo there is charlie squeezing in tiny pee pee lmfao

November 15, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  94. alecia

Phuck susan! This is alecia b!tch!

November 15, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Beautiful Vixen

I cant troll all night ok? Seriously this is beautiful vixen. I might as well be up front and direct bc im trolled either way...naughty or nice. lmdao

November 15, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  96. So what...

Get a room is a f@ggit. Probly getting butt raped as we speak.

November 15, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Tony T

Pitt & Jolie have their own planet! I wonder if it is Uranus? Actually, I think some of the trolls live on that planet, too. I'll bet it is a butt load of fun there.

November 15, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Beautiful Vixen

@ho-tastic!! lol! what's the matter luv? shocked that im trolling under my real name? w t f my name is mud any way so lets troll the mfs when they get on

November 15, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Beautiful Vixen

Well Get a room said that I was hiding behind names so here i am mfs... me in the buff trolling..lol. Susan is that you?

November 15, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Henry

Ha!! U back againg susan? I don't mind being Beautiful Vixen and trolling. I was making myself known! lmao.

November 15, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Lmfao

@ ho-tastic

November 15, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Get a room

Yes..and so is Starrfire. She is a ho 2

November 15, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Get a room

Fake... IP trace shows your address doesn't match the real Get a room.

November 16, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  103. Beautiful Vixen

I'm ho-tastic!

November 15, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Beautiful Vixen

Oh...yes..@Get a room: Is there something you want to talk to me about or maybe my head is up my azz again to think you were attacking someone else? Maybe Mr. Ed you referring to then?

November 15, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer (not that guy who spews the "liberal stooge" crap)

I've been checking out these blogs for a while now, and while I think the majority of the blogs seem alright, this one happens to be the most chaotic. I also notice that you keep referencing people that aren't even commenting here, and although I do see a "Get a room" respond to you I honestly don't believe that's the real one (nevermind the guy claiming the IP addresses do not match). I've never seen him comment at that time of night so I don't believe that's him... then again I don't believe half of your comments are you. So what, Mr. Ed doesn't like you anymore... why do you have to keep feeding him? And if you turned on this so called "group of friends" that you used to be a part of (as evidenced by some of the comments I've read) why must you keep going at it? It's just a blog... get over yourself please.

November 16, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  105. @alecia

Now she wants to fugg evel... Nasty ho!

November 15, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  106. alecia

@fix in Texas Stfu! B!tch your worst than BV

November 15, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Beautiful Vixen

Nothing worth commenting on. Just making my present known. @Evel: if you are out there..hope you are having a great night luv. Mwwaah. :~)

November 15, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  108. FIX IN TEXAS

Good evening everybody! I hope everyone had a great day!
    I am glad to see that Paris Hilton takes action on her love of animals, unlike those who just talk the talk, lucky dog to get that filet mignon!
    I personally do not find a problem with Drake wearing sweaters. I LOVE sweaters! I just don't get enough oportunities to wear them in Texas. I try to wear them as much as possible though.
    Well, I wish everyone a great and blessed evening! And a better tomorrow. Remember, life is what we make of it. Enjoy!!!

November 15, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |