Zoe Saldana splits with fiance after 11 years
November 14th, 2011

Zoe Saldana splits with fiance after 11 years

It doesn't look like Zoe Saldana and her fiance, entrepreneur Keith Britton, are going to make it to the altar.

A year after they announced they were engaged, the longtime couple are going their separate ways, reports People magazine. The breakup is described as "amicable."

Saldana, 33, and Britton, 35, were quietly dating for 11 years. The two became engaged last summer, but had yet to set a wedding date by August of this year.

The "Avatar" actress revealed to Latina magazine at the time, “I don’t think that far ahead...Listen, I know I’m lucky…I’m not an easy cookie to deal with. But I think the only reason we’ve made it this long is because we don’t listen to anybody but ourselves."

She continued, "We’ve still managed to sustain a relationship in a world where half of the people we know are divorcing or going through problems….It’s like that song we both love by Frank Sinatra—we did it our way.”

One thing they're still doing their way: Staying "committed business partners" for their website, My Fashion Database, despite the rift in their romantic relationship.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. PhilG.

11 YEARS.

LOL.

Anyone see a problem here?

They went together for eleven years-someone wanted to get married or get someone who would marry them.

Oh well,wish them both the best.

December 8, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  2. kes

Alright now, Zoe, time to move in on Chris Pine, LOL

December 5, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  3. the_dude

hello my name raj i am 18 years old male from india. my dream for fat american woman to sit on my face.

November 23, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Love her

She should get it on with me so I can give her 12" – it would be the best 2 sessions she'd ever have that day

November 23, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  5. Rock

Chr1st...let me tap her for a few years....pleaseeeeeeeeee

November 23, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  6. Observer

Who says there is no good news these days?

First!

November 14, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  7. Leaf on the Wind

Cris, first of all, this is the wrong place for your request. Secondly and perhaps more importantly, you do a poor job of selling the merits of your school in a comment filled with incorrect word usage, misspellings, incorrect capitalization and punctuation, and poor sentence structure. Seems to me that Bulverde Creek Elementary school would benefit more from better teaching skills and less technology.

November 14, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Rod in Dallas TX

I have to agree with Leaf on the Wind. Sounds like your school needs a few spelling and english books instead of new technology.

November 14, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |