Today's news you might've missed:
- Anna Kournikova only lasted a single season on "The Biggest Loser." She says in a statement to CNN of her departure, "I enjoyed my time on the 'Biggest Loser' ranch. Although I will not be returning as a full time trainer on season 13, I will always be a part of 'The Biggest Loser' family and my commitment to bettering lives through health and fitness will continue."
- We're not sure we believe this, but word is Michael Buble made like every comedian in America and blasted off a few snide comments about Kim Kardashian. He reportedly joked with the audience at a recent concert that Kimmy K was coming on stage, before saying, "Nah, just [bleep]ing with you. That [bleep with a "B"] isn't coming on my stage." Can't see Buble saying that, but we could be wrong. [Page Six]
- Kim Zolciak got married to Kroy Biermann over the weekend in your mother's wedding gown from 1982. Oh, whoops, sorry, we were looking at the black and white photo. The full color shows that she upgraded your mother's wedding gown with more bling. Go, Kim! [E!]
- Is Jennifer Lopez dating this Casper Smart gentleman? Lots of gossip trying to make us think so. He is said to be her backup dancer, so that fits the pattern... [TMZ]
- Good news for coastal dwellers who are also Adele fans: You can catch a free screening of "Live at the Royal Albert Hall," a 90 minute performance featuring the vocal powerhouse that includes behind-the-scenes footage, in New York on November 16 at the Angelika Film Center at 7 p.m., and in Los Angeles on November 15 at the Sony Music Theatre at 6 p.m. Bonus: Adele says she's on the mend. [Adele.tv]