While you were working...
November 14th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Anna Kournikova only lasted a single season on "The Biggest Loser." She says in a statement to CNN of her departure, "I enjoyed my time on the 'Biggest Loser' ranch. Although I will not be returning as a full time trainer on season 13, I will always be a part of 'The Biggest Loser' family and my commitment to bettering lives through health and fitness will continue."
  • We're not sure we believe this, but word is Michael Buble made like every comedian in America and blasted off a few snide comments about Kim Kardashian. He reportedly joked with the audience at a recent concert that Kimmy K was coming on stage, before saying, "Nah, just [bleep]ing with you. That [bleep with a "B"] isn't coming on my stage." Can't see Buble saying that, but we could be wrong. [Page Six]
  • Kim Zolciak got married to Kroy Biermann over the weekend in your mother's wedding gown from 1982. Oh, whoops, sorry, we were looking at the black and white photo. The full color shows that she upgraded your mother's wedding gown with more bling. Go, Kim! [E!]
  • Is Jennifer Lopez dating this Casper Smart gentleman? Lots of gossip trying to make us think so. He is said to be her backup dancer, so that fits the pattern... [TMZ]
  • Good news for coastal dwellers who are also Adele fans: You can catch a free screening of "Live at the Royal Albert Hall," a 90 minute performance featuring the vocal powerhouse that includes behind-the-scenes footage, in New York on November 16 at the Angelika Film Center at 7 p.m., and in Los Angeles on November 15 at the Sony Music Theatre at 6 p.m. Bonus: Adele says she's on the mend. [Adele.tv]

Filed under: While you were working

1. river isles punggol

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright transparent idea

May 17, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. @Get a room

oooo ur my hero 2. lol

November 15, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @Get a room

I couldn't agree with you more. You are my hero. From one who is trolled a lot, too.

November 15, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @Get a room

Who are you talking to? If it's beautiful vixen why don't you just talk to her? Address her instead of insulting and attacking her, if she is the one you mean. This is all confusing for everyone. I'm not understanding you. You keep accusing and being mean. Anyone would try and defend themself. It's not that hard to talk things out. Just saying. Well, I have to run.

November 15, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @ oooooooo

Im guessing he is accusing u of vixen again. @get a room y dont u go n email cc n c who else u can troll on here. u'r the one that started all this to start. u do accuse vixen of a lot. y is that? u didnt answer that question. At least vixen jumped ship for the better ..lol unlike u .. u jumped it for that wack team. maybe it was a good think she didnt meet u old man. U'r prob coolbreeze. lmfdao!!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

Apparently my on-topic comment got you to respond with an off-topic, inaccurate comment. You sound like a broken record accusing me of things you can't even prove... you should find a new job because trolling just isn't your thing.

Through my commenting, I got them to e-mail each other (and I bet you it's doing a lot better than it was doing on CNN). You're just bitter because you have no one left to troll except the remaining regulars.

I have yet to see a troll come at me without insulting me... bet you can't. Ignored. BTW flamingo speaks the truth, so maybe you can learn something from all this. Or maybe you won't and you'll go on your 100th alias to try and troll me some more... am I right?

November 15, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. flamingo

I for one am LOL abt u guys trying to figure out who is who. If u didn't troll their azzez, there wouldn't be much name changing. Have fun lamers!

November 15, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  7. oooooo

Look who shows up ! Lmdao !

November 15, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  8. Get a room

Anna Kournikova was supposedly a really tough coach. I guess she realized the fact that she was pretty demeaning and that no one liked her. At least she's hot, and in the USA that counts for something. I wonder if she's still got any tennis game left in her...

November 15, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  9. @ I see

Why do you hate vixen so much? u accused her all the time of trolling and u r way off at times. Just wondering what she ever did to you. Well love to sit and chat but I have to go. Enjoy the day

November 15, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  10. @ wendy

Stfu . nobody ask 4 ur 2 cent. @@mr. ed . she would never talk 2 that loser coolbreeze. he tried the other day n he got sh!t! just another mr ed. it seems or maybe it is mr ed eh. just my 2 cents.

November 15, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  11. @@mr. ed

Sorry..wrong. thou comment was deleted. my bad

November 15, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  12. @@mr. ed

U made a mistake and i read that comment be4 u were able to delete it. lol. cool breezes talking to starrfire to try to talk to vixen. trolling get a room. something about fua..etc. lmao! what's the matter? u missed the blog fights u had with vixen so u r trolling her to c how far it would take be4 u got to her? O i bet u sick sob went rub 1 out after reading that. that comment brought back memories eh? Yes i would rather swim in hot boiling oil be4 having 2 associate with the likes of a p!ece sh!t like u. u really think ur all that dont u azzh!le? u should have kept that comment on..lol. u f***ed up! Ha! yea. u'll come back n say u dont know what im talking about but u know i know!! dumb azz!!

November 15, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  13. @wait

Yea its a open forum-anything goes. Jus makes ppl sound like idjiots. Good riddence to u losers. Nuther one bites the dust off this insane blog.

November 15, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  14. wendy

Typo 'can call'

November 15, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  15. Wait...

Just because Jeff told Missy to have an accident it's actually going to happen? Lmao! Please get over it.

November 15, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  16. wendy

@I see,what did Missy or I say that angered you?Don't you like snow?Well I love it and as far as gangs go if you call can two people one,then I guess i'm in one and my husband's the leader.

November 15, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  17. @mr ed

Quick 2 respond ? If u call 2 11 am 2 9 O7 am quick. It only took u from 9 O7 2 9 25 2 respond. Who is quick ? U no ur the troll here. Still tryin 2 get with vixen by trollin her then stickin up 4 her. Watt a azz u r. Y don't u just jump in sum boilin oil !

November 15, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  18. Perry

@Mr.Ed whatever you say,you have a great day okay.

November 15, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  19. @ i see

We dont believe u. Please y im not surprised that u commented so quickly! Blame it on get a room blame it on whoever. yall can kizz my azz! cc is here still w the rest of his wack crew! Unlike u i dont live off the gov. i have a job n a life to get to. hv a jolly good time trolling vixen, evel, mr. ed, get a room now i see n whoever else u cant stand on here for whatever fr!cken reason bc u hv such a hateful heart u sorry excuse for a human! Have a great day azzholes. I would rather choose to be in the company of 100 ppl thats like mr ed then be in the company of u, coolbreeze, wendy n whoever sides w cc ! Now good day! im sure u will come on again with a remark but i will choose to ignore u. u r not worth my time.

November 15, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  20. @perry

Leave mr ed alone. He's bi polar and 4got to fill his perscription.he can't help it he's psyco Lmao

November 15, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  21. Perry

See he's back jealous and mad as ever dumb old trucker,all you know how to do is shift gears.If those women say they ski they ski what's it to you. You just concentrate on keeping that rig on the road maybe one day you can save enough to go to Aspen or Utah you hater.

November 15, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  22. I see

Ur still playing the blame game. U can't figure out who the troll is so u blame missy. I don't think she is part of the cc gang. She talks on topic unless some one talks to her.*she used to say hi to mr ed for some reason.*Last couple weeks u thought starfire was troll. Alecia said she was happy cow and does not troll. She might troll but I don't think she's missy.Missy never said any thing bad to vixen. After cc gang went some where else to talk they don't post any more.*its obvious* Cc stops in every few weeks and that's about it.*and when he does u go crazy*Y don't u just ignore him ? He would post and be on his way. I'm not defending any one. I'm just going by what I have seen here. Coolbreeze *i think* is a regular blogger with differant alias. *get a room perhaps ? U trolled the he!!out of him. Get even time ?* He or some one *i think its him*is sitting back lol at all of u. He's playing u and you just don't see it. Coolbreeze *i think* has many names. I think coolbreeze suddenly showed up to troll the girls. *in case u did not notice he mostly talked to starfire hoping to start talking with all the girls. Working his way slowly to vixen to make mr ed mad* He tryed talking like fua. I can't say I know for fact. I'm trying to be logical here. Try it some time. U might figure it all out. By the way. U make urself look like fool when u hope some one dies. K. I gave my two *maybe more lol* cents. Good luck with ur investigation.

November 15, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  23. @@haters

U kizz my azz 2! U 2 wendy! c c losers have nothing 2 do all day n nite but come on here n f*** around w ppl. ski my f....ing azz! prob 2 fat to carry ur own weight let alone ski! fatty 2 by 4. Bunch of ole mfs!

November 15, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  24. itchy

Thanks. You Too Wendy.

November 15, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  25. wendy

Good morning everyone .I love boarding best,I love all winter sports,everybody have a good day.

November 15, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  26. @haters

if u dont know how to ski thats ur prob. dont wish bad experiences on others when ur the one who needs to sonny bono into a tree.

November 15, 2011 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  27. Brad...

Is a f&ggot.

November 15, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  28. Yup

I agree. Except I think Missy is actually Alecia, trying to get back at vixen.

November 15, 2011 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  29. Rebecca

Ok. :)

November 15, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  30. Its

Missy that's trolling vixen.

November 15, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  31. @Rebecca

Sorry that 1:37 am message was for @ f o and missy and coolbreeze and whoever the f*** is in that cc gang.

November 15, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
  32. Rebecca

I didnt say she was vixen, scroll up and read my comment again.

November 15, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
  33. Susan

@brad You are still here I see, and f u.

November 15, 2011 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  34. @Rebecca

Susan is NOT Beautiful Vixen!!!!!! Ges*s f***i*g chris Stop blaming her for every girl's name that troll you on here!!! Get ur mf heads out of ur uptight fat a$$ez n get a f***i*g life already!!!! Go kill urselves u stupid b!t(he$! Y do u hate her so much? cuz she doesnt want 2 be a part of ur pathetic group?! then u turn around n say hi to her! f*** yall!! 2 face mfs!! now good nite! i hope u mfs dont wake up 2 c 2mor!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  35. Jeff

You will be back because you and your friends can't stfu!

November 15, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  36. f o

Susan

November 15, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  37. Susan

Good riddance, Brad.

November 15, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  38. Brad Hopkins

Yea nuff said so stfu. Now I am out of here.

November 15, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  39. @Brad Hopkins

Good night mickey... I mean Missy.

November 15, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  40. Jeff

She's mickey88, nuff said.

November 15, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  41. Brad Hopkins

@rebecca U can prove this how ? What a bunch of pos on this blog. Troll urselves silly children. I am out of here.

November 15, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  42. @@@@Henry

Um... Starrfire lol

November 15, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  43. Brad Hopkins

How the he!!can u not stand some1 u don't even know ? Perish ? JC dude.

November 15, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  44. Rebecca

@coffe bean like you said karma will get Jeff n Susan. But it also comes back to those who lie. Example: Missy

November 15, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  45. @@@henry

Missy vixen and uh uh uh I 4got.

November 15, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  46. henry

I hv 2 start my rig early 2mor. man im callin it a nite. I can be tht crzy trucker on joyride. u kn. lmdao.

November 15, 2011 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  47. Jeff

I wasn't "ganging up on her because she ski's" it would be cool if it was anybody else but her, it's simple I can't stand her so she needs to perish.

November 15, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  48. @@henry

Look @ thee comments. there r def hate there 4 that girl. Anything 2 troll her. nah no other girls com on here only those 3 u know the names

November 15, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  49. henry=eddie

=hopeless. Learn to type too would u ? Ur a disgrace. Night missy if ur still out there.

November 15, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  50. Jeff

I agree. @ @brad

November 15, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  51. g i joe

Y do yall always blame her 4 trolling YALL? every girl's name tht used on here u accuse her? do u hate her tht much tht u want a reason to troll her? susan is not vixen ur no.

November 15, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  52. @brad

Would you go ski with Missy? So it can be two birds with 1 stone.

November 15, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  53. @Henry

I didn't think of that. Lol!

November 15, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  54. It

Needs to get your @zz to @coffee bean

November 15, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Rebecca

I don't have a problem with vixen, she seems like the realest one on here. And it wasn't me who said she was Susan.

November 15, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  55. Brad Hopkins

@nate Go ski with jeff would u ? What a bunch of losers ganging up on some1 cuz they ski. Wishing a fatal accident on her ? JC ! How pathetic. She said she uses one name, what is ur problem with that ? U change names all the time so u think every1 does ? Next name should be jack azz and keep it, it fits.

November 15, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  56. henry

U kn who she is thinking is susan. she thinks its the 1 she trolled under missy88. Lmdao. startin trouble. i love startin trouble dont u jeff? how c um they not blame eddie tonite huh? confused got the best of yall. going from one to another eh?

November 15, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  57. coffee bean

Those widhing death on someone are losers. It's gonna come back and bite u in the azz. Azzholes like u, Jeff and Susan make coming on here unplesant. U losers do not own the blog so get used to it and u will be ignored! Have a good nite people!

November 15, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
    • @coffee bean

You posted 2 times in response to the others, how is that ignoring? Lol! Learn how to stfu!

November 15, 2011 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
  58. Brad Hopkins

@missy I appreciate any1 that can ski the slopes in Utah. They have some wild ones there. As the saying goes-U go girl ! I'd like to see those two idiots bad mouthing u try it. Maybe Jeff will have a 'rare time'.

November 15, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  59. Nate

@Missy, the least you can do is tell the truth.

November 15, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  60. Brad Hopkins

@Jeff U sound like a real azz ho. @Susan U found that so funny that your rotfl ur ao-really ? Did u pee ur pants too ? Sounds like some1 needs to get a little bit of a life.

November 15, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  61. @Missy

You are mIckey88 and you know it, that's why your blaming it on trolling. Pitiful... Smh

November 15, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  62. Missy

I post under one name only. I don't need an alias to mislead people. If I have something to say, I want you to know it's coming from me, not some made up name. I am not Mickey88, either. Keep on trolling. Nothing for you here.

November 15, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  63. Susan

Rotflmao thanks! @Jeff

November 15, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  64. Jeff

Hopefully when one of those rare times come, you will die in the accident. Lol

November 15, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  65. @coffee bean

U r Missy aka Mickey88. Stop playing like you're innocent.

November 15, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  66. TT

Lol @ missy :o

November 15, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  67. coffee bean

Oooh Jeff is jealous! Go troll on someone else!

November 15, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  68. rusty nail

never truzt ppl tht come on here n say they'r n!ce cuz they true c0L0rz alwayz sh0w tru when teZted. thtz all . good n!te folkz

November 14, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Missy

Sorry Jeff. I rarely fall. But, you can jump off the nearest mountain, if you get the chance!

November 14, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Jeff

Missy would you please have an accident the next time you ski? Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated.

November 14, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Missy

Same to you! Later!!

November 14, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Coolbreeze

Hey Missy, nice chatting with you tonight. I'm going to bed. Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

November 14, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Missy

Very understandable! I like the warm weather, too. I just make the best of whatever Mother Nature throws our way. Lol.

November 14, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  74. @coolbreeze

Why are you so ugly? Get surgery your hideous!

November 14, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Missy

I like the cold weather. I ski. My favorite place to ski is Utah. Great slopes, good snow. My boss has a house in Colorado. He'll give me the house for a week when I ask. We get a gang to go. It's a blast.

November 14, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

I can ski but it has been a few years. There are not many slopes here in Wisconsin. That's great for you that you have a place to go with friends. Because I live up here, I tend to go south.

November 14, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Coolbreeze

I hate winter. I'm going to Miami (South Beach) next month and I'm going to Clearwater Beach in April. I stay inside versus winter sports.

November 14, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Missy

I'll bet you are looking forward to winter! Get's a little cold & snowy up there! Do you do any winter sports?

November 14, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Coolbreeze

I'm a transplant from Ohio. Unfortunately, I'm a Browns fan. Ugggh. I do follow them. Hard not to living here.

November 14, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Missy

You live in Wisconsin, & you're not a packer fan? Who do you root for? I figured everyone in Wisconsin would be a pack fan.

November 14, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Coolbreeze

Hey Missy, I live in Wisconsin...not a Packer fan but I do have Jennings on my fantasy team. Game is lopsided...Packers and A. Rodgers are good. They are going to be tough to beat.

November 14, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Missy

Hey Coolbreeze- I hope you are a packers fan. Game seems a little lop sided!

November 14, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Ha Ha Trolls

No one here cuz I trolled em all and they got scared. Run away!

November 14, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Coolbreeze

Watching the Packers game Michelle.

November 14, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  84. michelle

I forgot to bring my books home.

November 14, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  85. toes

We are doing our homework. Why arent you doing yours?

November 14, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  86. michelle

Why isnt anyone posting tonight? Its a good night to be typing. Did that fat alecia run everyone off?

November 14, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  87. tricia

mooooom ! im telling ! moooooom !

November 14, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Juantavius G

I dont care. You can just tell her you tattle tail. She let me stay home from school and I played them all day anyways. Plus I played with all your barbies !

November 14, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Juantavius G

I dont care. You can just tell her you tattle tail. She let me stay home from school and I played them all day anyways. Plus I playued with all your barbies !

November 14, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  90. tricia

Im gonna tell our mom ! She said if you say dooodooo again you cant play xbox for 30 minutes !

November 14, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Juantavius G

Do not. I dont eat dooodooo. Im rubber and your glue. Dooodooo bounces offa me and lands on you : )

November 14, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  92. tricia

I bet you eat doooodoooo juantavius, if that is your real name ! Did your mom name you that ?

November 14, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Juantavius G

Portalpunk is way cool. I am a world famous rap artist anmd know cool when I see it. Portalpunk rulez. WORD.

November 14, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  94. u all suck

wow. portalpunk is first again. what an accomplishment. big woop.

November 14, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Mormon

That pic is fap-tastic!

November 14, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Missy

I guess Michael Buble doesn't like little Kimmy, either. Poor Kim has no friends! It really sucks to be her!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |