November 14th, 2011

Kim K seeks $200k in damages from alleged former publicist

Kim Kardashian's sure keeping the courts busy these days.

When not filing for divorce, the 31-year-old reality star is slamming a man who says he's her former publicist with legal documents seeking $200,000 in damages.

CNN has confirmed TMZ's report that Kardashian filed arbitration papers on Friday against Jonathan Jaxson, a fellow who's been making the media rounds saying that Kardashian has a history of crafting situations for cameras and publicity.

Updated 5:15 p.m.: Kardashian's publicist told CNN, “As a result of Jonathan Jaxson communicating outrageous false statements last week, Kim Kardashian commenced legal proceedings on Friday afternoon against Jaxson.

Mr. Jaxson sought to get his 15 minutes of fame to promote his alleged book by falsely stating he was Kim’s publicist. Mr. Jaxson was never Ms. Kardashian’s publicist. In fact, in March 2007, Jaxson apologized in writing to Kim for referring to himself as her publicist.

My client is exercising her legal rights and remedies just as anyone else would do under these circumstances.”

Jaxson says he did PR work with Kim when she was still in a relationship with Reggie Bush, and told the radio program "Elvis Duran and the Morning Show" last week that he recalls Kim staging a proposal from her then beau, Bush.

He also said on HLN's Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, "I knew what her life was going to become, eventually, we all had it planned it out for her, and she kind of had it planned out for herself." But, he says, "Her divorce really has taken me by surprise. Kim's always been one of these women to work on her relationships...it's very shocking to me....She definitely didn't give it a fighting chance, but what she did do is make a lot of money off her wedding."

Kim is fighting back, with her lawyer telling CNN that Jaxson was never Kim's publicist. According to her lawyer, she's seeking at minimum $200,000 in damages as well as an injunction.

Jaxson tells CNN in a statement, "First and foremost I have not received any legal documents pertaining to the alleged suit that was conveniently leaked to TMZ before the filing has been made public. My opinions regarding her wedding and divorce were just my personal opinions as a commentator [at] the media's request because of my previous working relationship with her."

Jaxson is also promoting his book, "Don't You Know Who I Am Yet?," and he clarifies in his statement that it's not about the Kardashian family.

"It chronicles one's 15-minutes of fame and I am very candid about my work in Hollywood and those I worked with and those I met along the way as a former Hollywood publicist," Jaxson says. "Kim was a client and someone I worked behind the scenes with on far more than what was on TMZ. I have all the proof and I feel there is no need to further justify this. The photos, videos, audio, and everything else speak for itself and prove who is lying here."

Filed under: Celebrities • Kardashians

1. ekayr

they can't control what everyone says about them. They make me sick. People can't stand them. AFter more money !

November 18, 2011 at 5:27 am | Report abuse |
  2. publa.cyst

So no one finds it odd that mommys book wasn't going to get any bookings until...hun...here's what we should do...wait and announce the divorce while I announce I have a new book...I need to be booked and thus far no one will book me.....heeeelllllo doesn't anyone see the timing in this......I can't help but think secretly the shrek sister and the daddy issues sister...please love me scott...please...anyway...are soooo secretly happy that the golden child and mommy made a big big mistake..

November 17, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  3. Eagle Eye

Hey Kim if you would have stayed married to your soon not to be husband all the dirt wouldn't be coming out. Right now you have become your own worst enemy. You over played your hand. You should've stayed married to Kris for a year then divorce him then all the dirt on you wouldn't come out. You opened Pandora's Box did you think that nothing was going to happen after a 72 day marriage? Wake up and smell the coffee burning. This crap is not going to go away. You made your bed not you have to sleep in it.

November 16, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  4. Andurill

I like the new word the press use for being nosy – reaching out.

November 16, 2011 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  5. Pablo

CNN, please keep me informed if she burps or scratches her butt. I want to keep up with everything thing that this publicity addict does.

November 16, 2011 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. Meme

Her cellulited huge bottom will soften the impact as she COMES A' CRASHIN' DOWN!

Occupy Kardassians!

November 16, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. Matthew

Everyone has something nasty to say and is always quick to judge. I have issues with her brief nuptuals and the way her man found out. That being said. Slander is slander. If she does not protect herself and send a strong message, there will be 20 more woiting in line to cash in on her fame.
    What I wish for Kim and the rest of thier family is to step outside of their plastic self created bubble and find something real rather than manufactured for profit. Find true happiness. Rough it and go camping without make-up or cameras and room service. Live and not be obsessed about money. Be with a partner for thier true character rather than any money status or self promotional opportunities. Become philanthropicand give back, but not in front of the cameras and not to shed a positive light on yourselves, but just because you can.
    You have the ability with your means to bring relif and do good things to people, and have more than you will ever need.. Search yourselves and find a concious please.
    But again in closing, sue the crap out of that dude. I would, and I'm not in the limelight

November 15, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  8. katies

How do you spell media w h o r e? Kim Kardashian.

November 15, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. SLL

I expect one morning to get up, make my morning tea, and turn on CNN to find that Bruce Jenner has finally gone full O.J on the family.
    As narcissistic as he is, it is nothing compared to Kim, Mom, and the rest of the litter.

November 15, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mary Davis

Everyone has a life that may not suit others and that's okay. Everyone should focus on precious little Mason. It is him who may
    read a lot of this from the internet when he is older. This kind of thing could change the way he feels about various members of
    the Kardashians, as well as the Jenner family. It is important for Mason to see love at every opportunity from all of you. Please
    consider living a life that would be very pleasing for Mason. Courtney, you are very good at keeping all negativity away from little
    Mason's life. You are a very good mother. If only, others could live as good examples for that precious little boy. God Bless All!

November 15, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mike

The suit, like the plaintiff, is utterly frivolous. Throw it out without further delay. The legal system has limited resources, needed for much more serious matters than dealing with this twit's tantrum.

November 15, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Donna

No, not another surprise from the Kardashians. Another way of GOLD DIGGING. Always have to have their names in the media. Yup, Kim the spotlight is on you again. Your the victim as usual. LOL

November 15, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Mike

One thing you can do is watch DWTS and vote against one member of this clueless collection of grifters.

November 15, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Will

Kim is so hott, she can use me for publicity and anything else she wants. Anytime , anywhere!!

November 15, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  15. thinkitthru

Sorry, an ex publicist making that comment isn't worth a dime. Anyone with any semblance of intelligence can see that the entire family makes their own news. One of these days the media will realize it and we'll all be better for it!

November 15, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Johnjon

I just have one word for her........sk@nk.

November 15, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Mary Davis

Dear Kim, Your step-father, Bruce will not be suing anyone where you are concerned. I saw a blog you put on the internet
    telling Bruce to do some pretty nasty things to you. I was very shocked by the manner in which you spoke to him. Bruce is a
    good man and for the most part, has supported all of his step-daughters in whatever endeavors you choose. He has let you do
    as you please because he felt you all were mature enough to make better choices. He deserves your love and support as he goes through what your Mom put out on the internet. My heart breaks for him and the whole family. God Bless you all!

November 15, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  18. JNessmith

Why is this news?!

November 15, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Nonstick Cookware

I am a jelly donut!

November 15, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Carm

kill me, kill me now.

November 15, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  21. nick

Kim needs to get a real job, not reality scripted shows.

November 15, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  22. calvin

We need to sue her for all this Drama? I am just sick of her and Her family!!! If only TMZ, Good Morning AMERICA, Wendy Williams and all these talk shows would just stop Promoting THEM!!!

November 15, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jamie

Get a life, Ms. K.

November 15, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  24. bahminj

kIm lives in La La Land..AND La La Land spawns self seeking personalities who sell their images for profit because they lack intelligence to find real work /jobs. KIm is no exception. She enter Holy matrimony only to seek a divorce within 72 days .LOVE for Chris had nothing to do with it ! Love for Kim ..everything. She is already planning her next wedding with some unsuspecting guy!

November 15, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  25. TPF

I'm pretty sure that Miss Priss is going to lose this one. She a FAKE and a money seeker. Now it looks like she's a clone of her mother.

November 15, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  26. poiuytre

Kim Kuntdashian needs to be kicked in the face with steel toed boots until she stops living.

November 15, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Carm

Enough already. Nobody cares about this family; stop tortuing us with this dribble.

November 15, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  28. m0use2

I like to tell everyone my persoanl business....no not my publicist, I LIKE TO TELL EVERYONE MY BUSINESS!!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Fart Splatter

The new term for B!TCH is Kardashian.

November 15, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Michele

Everybody knows she's a sham. They don't need to sue anybody to see where that came from. That came from her own actions. Hint Hint: Actions speak louder than words. I hope your empire comes down.

November 15, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Y2Jiggy

"the 31-year-old reality star is slamming a man "

I'm sure she's slamming quite a few.

November 15, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  32. mark

This family wants fame so bad they would sell anything.

November 15, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  33. ada

i am so looking forward to the day when I can say "who?..oh them ....." can't wait

November 15, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  34. nitrous

Fat assed money grubbin' ho.

November 15, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  35. MARGARET

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY SCOTT HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM..LUV YOU DOLL SCOTT.

November 15, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  36. Saad

What a trashy woman.. She really is the kind of of a woman who gives a bad name to all women folk.. If these were ancient times, she probably would be burnt alive for being a S**t

November 15, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  37. chukwudubem

well girl don't take this the wrong way but i think u are only good for tv reality show,i don't think that u are cut out for love or any thing that has to do with it .

November 15, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  38. Jake

This whole family is a bunch of morons. Does the truth sting Kimmy? Cannot understand the media and the world's fascination with this stupid family...All the mom does is pimp her kids to make money...GROSS the whole lot of them.

November 15, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  39. THETERP

you just got to believe Kim, she's so honest. NOT.... And you calling her a maggot please stop your insulting maggots.
    She was so in love.........for 72 days........at that pace she'll have more marriages then Za Za and Liz put together. Just goes to show you beauty is only skin deep, after that it's all ugly.

November 15, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  40. Phil

I still don't know who she is. I've heard about her - but never saw a show or read anything about her.

November 15, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  41. Geezer

I wanted to play with her starfish because she's so hot, but now I'm just tired of her.

November 15, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  42. woodrow

Dear Kim. Please read this: "...to my lawful wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part..."

November 15, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  43. Dan

I always find it funny that the reality stars seeking fame are quick to point out (and/or try to block) others seeking their 15 minutes of fame.

November 15, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  44. guitarharry

This woman is like an annoying bumblebee buzzing around your face. If you ignore her long enough, she will go away. I mean, other than being pretty, what exactly is so fascinating about her? Famous for being famous, I guess...

November 15, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  45. Kay

Bore, Bore, Bore!!!

November 15, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  46. Gwats

Doers anyone smell KK once again playing the press for a fool?

November 15, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  47. Openminded

WOW – why do so many people on this thread have a SPELLING issue – maybe because they are a bunch of IGNORANT HATERS that are obviously following what Kimmy K. is doing !!!! If you don't like her and her Family – just ignore them. Guess what, YOU are paying attention and you are showing your TRUE ignorance !!!!! Personally, I enjoy them – I'm secure and have NO problem saying that, and the first one of you that has NEVER made a mistake, be the World's Guest and THROW UR STONES !!!!

November 15, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • erich2112x

It also requires a certain level of intelligence to distinguish between a formal essay and something someone thumb typed together while waiting for the shuttle.

November 15, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Summer819

It's not about hating in all cases. It's a matter of not being able to read any news without the Kardashians dominating headlines with another whoa-is-me story. Their lives are hardly what makes the world go round, so it would be nice for news sites and television to report real news stories.

November 15, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • beansmcgee

NO NEVAR we r must comment on things

November 15, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Summer819

Are we done with this piece of trash family now? I hate to blanket the whole family as trash, but how else can one look at a family who repeatedly milks the public for attention for nothing extraordinary? I don't find them fascinating. I don't find shows like Jersey Shore, Real Housewives of *insert-city-here* or any of the other "reality" shows interesting. All of them put on a show and the public laps it up like they're so much more interesting than the rest of us. The only reason they are of any interest to anyone is they have an unlimited supply of money and can go on trips, lavish spending sprees and drone on and on about how stressed they are. The only reason they have this money is because A) the networks their "show" is on pays for it and B) the public continues to show interest. If this Kardashian fiasco has shown anything, please let it be that the "reality" shows of today are out of hand.

I read recently that the goal of a large percentage of children is to be famous. Please quit letting our children think this is real life. It's disturbing.

November 15, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  49. beansmcgee

Kim k is like an internet troll... If everyone ignores her she'll go away!

November 15, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  50. sara

I don't know why anyone thinks her behavior is a big deal. If she did get married just to be paid big bucks for wedding photos, why is that so bad? The public is the one that justified the money–why shouldn't she capitalize on her weirdly unjustified popularity? It's a brilliant way to make money without anyone getting hurt (please–if you think he didn't know you are really naive).

November 15, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  51. Carol

I could care less about the Kardashians and no longer watch their show as bringing innocent people into her life and throwing them away like garbage is just proof of the example she and her family are.....garbage. Using people for their own financial benefit is very low and sends a horrible message. I'll move on to the Discovery channel!

November 15, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  52. Im better than you - its ok

GO KARD-TARDS

November 15, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  53. meh

those lips feel good tickling my taint

November 15, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  54. sapsxy

I just wanted to remind all "those who still watch tv"-that there's something called "internet" that carries far more educational stuffs for free ! You' only "becoming dumb" by watching "stupid tv shows"!

November 15, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  55. Kim Kardashian

Don't make me sue you people!! I will send my daddy after you! Oh wait he's dead....I'll send Bruce Jenner after you!!!

November 15, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Kim's psoriasis

Hi, Im Kim's psoriasis and I have a message for you horn-dogs out there – i live in her wad receiver as well as the back of her legs and neck – ewwwwwww – touch me please

November 15, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  56. dave

Go away reality shows! Please stop ruining the usa! Greedy people! I hate the kards, politicians and child predators!

November 15, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  57. Eric mMartin

Letter. Kardashians sizzle out. They did a very good job of extending their 15 mins a fame. Let them go and let them walk away slowly with their I'll gotten gains!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  58. TexMan

She is a maggot. A rich and getting richer by the day maggot ....... but a maggot none the less.

November 15, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  59. schober

Kim i want to tell you that i hate you with a passion.i only love Khloe,n pls,dnt listen to your wicked mama khloe.you might end up divorcing lamar odom.i want you to treat lamar as african ladies treat their husbands n you will leave till death do you part.n pls adive your ho sister kim.

November 15, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  60. ATPMSD

Really? The only reason anyone even knows who she is is because "...Kardashian has a history of crafting situations for cameras and publicity.' Given the cost of filing lawsuits, going after $200K is just Kim tying to create more media buzz.

November 15, 2011 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  61. black barbie

and to make matters worst this kim clown has young girls looking up to her,so what she i really doing is teaching young girls how to be a hoes by sleeping with as much men as they can and then they could still feel good about their self after and then walk around like if they are not hoes but if it looks like a hoe and it acts like a hoe and does hoe activity well it is a hoe bottom line.

November 15, 2011 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  62. Noch

Effort should be made to focus on the real issues here: 1. A diminishing moral centre. 2. A senseless focus on the mundane. And 3. A lack of respect for values. America needs to re-orientate its adults and children alike on its diminishing values.

November 15, 2011 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
  63. MakeSense!

"Bahahahaha Really? Kim, you showed your true, nasty colors by taking a nice guy, creating a huge circus wedding then dumping him 2 months later without even talking to him. He was you HUSBAND, the person you do talk out the huge decisions you make in life. But quite honestly you didn’t deserve him and we Minnesotans are very happy that we won’t be seeing you around our frozen tundra anytime soon!"

How in the he@ll do you figure Chris is a great guy??? I hope you are not a woman because you are really confused in the man department-hmm like Kim! Now, I admire the fact that she makes her own darn money instead of taking half of some poor guy's money who has worked very hard to earn it-like many lazy suburban stay at homers do. (I worked and raised a son). Really people, I never watch their show, but I don't HATE them. Why all this HATE?! Take responsibility for your OWN happiness and stop envying what the Kardashians made. Get down to an OWS protest and help with a cause that will eventually put a stop to the real wealth monsters! Those are the ones who pay people off in Washington to vote in LAWS that keep most of us oppressed and unable to make it out here-not the Kardashians! What a waste of mental energy. The bankers play tricks and games to get people's money while paying our politicians to vote in laws that require us to conform to THEIR rules! Not the Kardashians!

November 15, 2011 at 4:59 am | Report abuse |
  64. Audrey Meridienne

Go away ugly clowns, go back to your clownland Armenia, majority of people look better than you even there in the middle east.

November 15, 2011 at 4:34 am | Report abuse |
  65. Dayveed

Kim is a disgrace to women...... Wat does she tink bout marriage.... She claims she's a christian and got married for just 2mnths and den filed a divorce......dats insane..... Dey dont take marriage serious.... Its now become lyk a tradition to dump d man weneva a lady feels lyk.....i am disappointed in u... U re a disgrace.. And i wud advice u to read ur bible...and attend church regularly.... Where d truth is been preached..... Mtcheww

November 15, 2011 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Meh

Im assuming that you were being funny with all the grammar abominations you've committed against the english speaking world – and if you weren't trying to be funny....you suck and put down the texting devices please – thanks

November 15, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  66. publa.cyst

Mommys book tour=kims big announcement=golden

November 15, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  67. Old School

LOL at some of these hilarious comments

@Dan and Fozz especially – so funny! Thanks y'all for the laugh...I needed it.

"Ugly horse cow" omg that's crazy

November 15, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  68. SAMM

Who will this woman not sue or screw (over) for money?

November 15, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  69. Itgoeslikethis

Kim ur last name even tells on u!- Kim a$$ r dirty as snake ho is all nasty = spells kardashian

November 15, 2011 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  70. Kat

Kim is bored cause she doesn't have a HOT husband anymore so she has to keep busy :$

November 15, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Neece

She was hoping to get Reggie back! LOL!! He saw the writing on the wall and bailed!!! Can't say as I blame him! But trust and believe, she'll find someone again soon. Women like her are afraid of being alone. They need someone to validate them! Being a ho is one thing but being a ho in front of the public! How shameful!!!

November 15, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  71. am_badass_a_dor

Seriously we all complain about her but watching to see the next dumb thing she does only makes her more famous

November 15, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  72. Nature brown

Why is she sueing the guy is she broke?

November 15, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  73. SouthernGirl

.....If I weren't currently boycotting all things Kardashian, I would comment........

November 15, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  74. Boes73

Despite this farce of a wedding.E! still continues to throw ridiculous sums of money at her. I guess that there are a lot of people who still care for her but do not comment on the articles.

November 14, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Need help

Go

November 14, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  76. mediahoe

Stfu "fizz" u r like an annoying pet that won't leave

November 14, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  77. fozz

Kim Kardashian is a woman who was summoned to walk the Earth during our darkest hours to distract us from the crises currently plaguing mankind.

November 14, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  78. mediahoe

Kim just took a nasty dump

November 14, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Ycart

She probably needs to but two more pair of diamond earrings to lose in the Ocean...

November 14, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  80. mr. weener

I got my Oscar Meyer hot dog ready for Kim if she wants it, its hot and juicy for those lovely lip and mouth of her

November 14, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • artispiritum

...'cause if you were an Oscar Meyer wiener, Kim would surely be in love with you :-)

November 15, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  81. genet

Go Minnesota!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  82. ~*~

@Moe Smith...damn...lmao. Having a bad night?

November 14, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Moe Smith

She is seeking money for damages when she should simply be looking for a 9mm to put between her eyes

November 14, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  84. mejazzbo

Anything for a headline.

November 14, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Maple

If Kim married for love, I say she should write a check to charity – to prove it was for love, not money.

November 14, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  86. pantyliner

Think of all the funny comments we'd miss out on if it weren't for the Kardashians...

November 14, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Daisy

OH brother, either Kim needs even more publicity, or she needs someone to blame for her screwup marriage. Her fifteen minutes of fame are about up.

November 14, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  88. lornadoone

****BOYCOT THE KARDASHIAN CRAP THEY SELL****they get rich while most Americans are getting poor!!!! stop watching their show and buying their crap and they will go away and have to get real jobs!!!

November 14, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Marquette

Kim – you blew it. You were liked by some; hated by many; but you had enough followers that kept you famous. Now more people really can't stand you. And your Momager trying to take the heat off of you by announcing her "affair" – big deal. That was really a transparent move on her part. And your sister Khloe is just an ugly horse cow wanna-be. I think she should touch her hair MORE! She doesn't touch it enough. I really can't stand her. You guys should take a break and get off the TV.

November 14, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Mickie

Curious why she is only suing for $200K, with her ego why not $5 or $10 million. Guessing shes just trying to bully Jonathan Jaxson into keeping his mouth shut. Jonathan, the truth will set US free.

November 14, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Jozen

Who cares about Kim Kardashian.

November 14, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Mrs.moore

Everyone is talking all this trash but if each & every one of you had the oppurtunity to film a stupid reality show & make millions for doing nothing you would!!!

November 14, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • KKsucks

LMFAO NOT in a MILLION years!! I have my pride..haha!

November 15, 2011 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
    • wpgguy

I have self respect and an anchor in reality,,,real reality not the crap on E! channel! Boycott everything Cardasian, they're making a fortune off of the mindless idiots that watch this dreck. Boycott E!, and TMZ!

November 16, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  93. JoAnn

Stop hating on Kim....the word is sue not sew smh.

November 14, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Pat

I will not watch the new movie Kim is acting in I've seen all the acting I need from her.

November 14, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Prez

Hello Kim, If only u were as beautiful on the inside as u r on the outside I would marry u no questions asked. But ur not!!!

PS Return the 200musd rock back 2
    Kris Humphries. Please do the right thing! ur not married now. If u keep the rock that means u still love him!!!

November 14, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Beautiful Vixen

Lol

November 14, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  97. mark in nyc

Media / attention addict.

November 14, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Kasi

Kim Kardashian you're a stupid c**t! Anything to make a stupid dime!

November 14, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  99. crazybusy

He's the only one I've heard of who is "shocked" by her divorce. It's about as shocking as the fact that she's
    trying to get money. The only real marriage she will ever have is between her and her millions. So shallow!

November 14, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  100. teepee

How Cute! another Kardashian stunt...mo money mo money mo money!

November 14, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Neece

Kim would sell her soul if she thought she could make a lot of money! There is no substance there...all superficial!!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Mark

Sk@nky Kim will do anything for money. Did you see the video of her and the border collie going at it?

November 14, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Protestantprincess

She'll be peddling her assets rIght where SHE chooses to go. So whatever yourself as well and you'll be LOLing your way there too if you don't believe. But then again you're smart and you know that. :-)

Regardless of what topic of conversation, you shouldn't shy away from Jesus. Ever.

November 14, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Missy

@RW-good one! lol!!!

November 14, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  104. pls srsly

Crazy sk.ank

November 14, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  105. RandyC09

She is only suing for $200K? Is that even enough to pay for a month's supply of gold-lined toilet paper?

November 14, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Protestantprincess

If she doesnt get her act together, she will face Gods wrath.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--l0M963b5A&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ZBlLU7XIQ&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6138KRaiJsQ&w=640&h=390]

November 14, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Lygia

You know call me crazy. But I have always really liked watching there shows and I really just love this family. I really love Bruce Jenner too wish he'd get more air time. But I think enough is enough.. It's time to move on. I hope that if Kim is suing for what ever reason that the money she gets will go to a really good charity. Maybe the homeless one that Bruce took his 2 younger daughters to this past year.. Just my thoughts!

November 14, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jozen

You should probably get a job. Instead of wishing that you were Kim go try to contribute to the the world.

November 14, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  108. RW

Gotta get a new watch....15 minutes passed months ago.

November 14, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Tony

All I want is one night Kim.

November 14, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Frank James

He probably has a video of her swallowing someone...again!

November 14, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  111. bob

To all of the bad spellers. The word is"sue" not "sew".

November 14, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  112. tia

I wish they would get rid of ALL REALITY SHOWS ON EVERY CHANNEL!! BRING BACK REAL TV... MTV. AND VH1 SUCKS, BCUZ OF STUPID REALITY SHOWS AND E are so stupid just like their keeping up with the karTRASHians and Kim's stupid Big FairyFail wedding! .... go help the hungry people instead of crying over junk that doesn't matter!

November 14, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  113. stevetall

Two words: White trash. Please get this mental midget out of America's face. What an embarrassment.

November 14, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  114. jeeeeez.

she must want a new car or another visit to her plastic surgeon.

November 14, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  115. ron johnson

women of the night usall gdt their worth... she just doing her job!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  116. OhPlease!

What damage she screwed herself with this bogus marriage.

November 14, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Paula Terry

Can't stand the whole family the son has never even had a job, the 16 year old gets a $90000 car for her birthday and the public think they are all stars. I remember real stars and great shows on TV until reality shows came on, it is hard to watch anything good anymore. These people are not even close to real stars that worked their way up to become famous and lots of them like Brad Pitt and Angelina at least give away lots of the money they earn to help charities and others, unlike this family that somehow have got the public to watch that dumb show and make them rich. Wish all reality shows would go away and we get real TV shows back on TV and no one makes millions doing nothing but acting dumb in front of the cameras

November 14, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • "reality" tv sucks

You are SO RIGHT!! TV is all about the "reality" shows-no one has to have REAL talent to be on TV-that's why LAME shows get the big ratings. A&E used to stand for Arts and Entertainment-it's no longer artistic or entertaining!!

November 14, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Neece

Well said!

November 15, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  118. MinnesotaSu

When, oh when, will her 15 minutes of fame be over? I have a Kardashian-butt-sized migraine......

November 14, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Nick

Any reason to keep people talking about her...

November 14, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Bill

Hi, I have never been, nor would I ever wish to be, affiliated in any way with miss Kim Kardashian. But I can tell you that she is a self-serving no-talent four-flushing BIMBO, who is only out to keep her name in the news, in a vain attempt to keep her ego and her checkbook balance inflated as large as her buttocks.

That is all.

November 14, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  121. sfgiantsgirl

What exactly do all of these Kardashian girls do? I just don't get it. Why are they famous? The mother is a troll, and they are all so overly made up and fake. Just cannot believe people actually follow them! UGH

November 14, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jozen

They pander to the stay at home moms and jobless by selling the dream that if you suck schlong good enough that a guy will take care of you forever.

November 14, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  122. longing

As I have said before.....if the American Public had not watched their idiotic show....the Kardashians would not be "famous". You only have yourselves to blame for this.

November 14, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Michelle

Some pf the people slandering her don't have evidence or a dollar to their their name. However this man has a background with working for her, thus has credibility. he is one man that could even be taken seriously out of all of the other people who are just "he-said-she-said".

November 14, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Over Kim K

Why is she going after only this guy???? How many other people are out there slandering her name and she is not trying to sue them....come on really! so sick of the whole KK clan.

November 14, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Over Kim K

She can't go after Ray J cause... well... he served her. She got served and she couldn't do a thing about it.

November 14, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • whatever

maybe because he has a lot of dirt on her & she needs to make the move to shut him up!

November 14, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Missy

This may sound weird, but I agree with all of you!

November 14, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  126. tia

So stupid... she's so dumb... nobody likes her, nobody cares... she's going broke and now she's suing someone who is speaking the truth about who she really is... Kim if u read this... everyone's hates u and ur fake family... now go spread ur STD elseswhere...

November 14, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brad

Umm...she will never be broke...but she will always be an idiot!

November 14, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • christina

LMAO Tia...hahaha so true! All those girls are nothing but walking STD's!

November 15, 2011 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  127. Namaste

Why are these people important to anyone? A family of pretentious nobodies. They can't brush their teeth without a script, and yet people watch breathlessly for what they will say or do next. Very sad commentary on those who watch these people.

November 14, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  128. I know

Kim will donate that money to charity if she gets it. I luv this generous girl !

November 14, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • comeon

Charity... is that she calls her ego?

November 14, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • stevetall

Hey! I just read about The President's Committee for People with Intellectual Disabilities. Give 'em a ring. Maybe they can help you!

November 14, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leslie

Got to love it... she gets gifts that SHE donates to charity. Seems the real donors are the people who supplied the gifts for the for the stunt. The publicity makes it sound like she's doing something for someone else out of the goodness of her heart - spare me.

November 14, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • christina

LMAO get your head checked!!

November 15, 2011 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Jan

I'd say the "charity" she's speaking of is most likely herself.

November 15, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  129. Margaret

hey i hear ryan seacreast and julianne may be done..kim you can make your move now girl...

November 14, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  130. alecia

naaah. not really. : )

November 14, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • rand

ms. kardashoo has the sensitivity of a cow awaiting those around her for direction. hair, complexion and body may be purchased. this gal hasn't figured that integrity and kindness is beyond price. and, i suspect, this life lesson is beyond her intellectual ability. too bad. maybe if she had some basic morals and integrity.she would have been a kinder soul. and not have wasted her 31 year old life. uggghhhhh!

November 15, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  131. @ alecia

Kim is a good girl??? Are you serious??? LOL

November 14, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Bebe

Bahahahaha Really? Kim, you showed your true, nasty colors by taking a nice guy, creating a huge circus wedding then dumping him 2 months later without even talking to him. He was you HUSBAND, the person you do talk out the huge decisions you make in life. But quite honestly you didn't deserve him and we Minnesotans are very happy that we won't be seeing you around our frozen tundra anytime soon!

November 14, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrea

Nicely Said!!!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mickey1313

he ex hubby should sue her for palimoney, I think 1/2 of her gross assets would teach her to choose a husband better. After all that is what most women do to there ex lovers, so the rich tw#t should loose it all.

November 14, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • joyceb

I totally agree with you that she could have handled this better.

November 15, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Soulcatcher

Yeah he should sue her... NBA season is getting cancelled. Oh well.

November 15, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Margaret

Is Ryan Seacrest aware of this? LOL

November 14, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Margaret

Why such a low amount? Well at least that will be a hair extension repair for the month. LOL

November 14, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  135. alecia

I bet the change fell outta his pocket. She wants to sew it up hor him. Kim is a good girl.

November 14, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  136. starrfire

All this for pocket change?

November 14, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • gina

its her manicure money for the week. LOL

November 15, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Brad

I'm surprised that she is not suing the NBA for loss of revenue from the unearned income of her ex husband.

November 16, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  137. NERF

This is all confusng to me. Why is she sewing this guy? I dont understand.

November 14, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

Because he has a rip in the elbow of his jacket.

November 14, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Karab Hobamma

Ask Santa! Once a ho, always a ho. Ho ho! Just like her mama. and her sistahs. Ho Ho Ho Ho and her half brother lil ho ho

November 14, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • BaBa Fat

Kimmy is a "sewer." A great big excrement filled hole. Yup, that be she.

November 14, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • BleachCleans

Just think of the new drugs and cleaner products that could come from the microbe colony in her goose.

November 14, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack Mehoff

She donated $200,000 worth of gifts that she got on her wedding day so she had to get that $200,000 back some how lol

November 14, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • micjey1313

Anyone who care what kardashien is doing he part of the problem. If we ignore these fluzies, they will go away, lohan, hilton, kardahien, they are famous for being wh**es

November 14, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • FriarTuck

It's spelled SUING, HotShot

November 14, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • mejazzbo

Anything for a headline. A disgrace to all women.

November 14, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • cpeanutbutter

She's not "sewing", but suing.

November 14, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • bryan

Please don't give the k's your money. Boycott everything about them. It's a joke what this family does. Kim doesn't deserving our money.

November 15, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
    • John

She needs to hire a good seamstress.

November 15, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Overit

Over this Family. So sick of hearing about them..........................

November 15, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Patrick

I have a hole in my pocket but if she fixes it I'd have to retain counsel so no thanks

November 15, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • rker321

The reason for suing is to be continuously in the news.

November 15, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • rand

such a sad group of folks. so tied into their own self-interest...they can't possibly appreciate how fortunate they are to have an apple on their table. never watch their ridiculous parody of life – never wish to do so. but, must say, their existence is beyond the pale of class, and thoughtful humanity. and, bye the bye with all that money – if they were not offering it to charity – shouldn't they purchase better cosmetic surgery?

November 15, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tom

'Cuz she needs the money.

November 16, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
    • CNN Crack Gernalist

It is an alleged guy that she is allegedly sewing. Allegedly

November 16, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
    • alyssa

maybe it's because you can't even spell suing...

November 16, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |