Kat Von D: Jesse James cheated with 19 others
November 14th, 2011

Kat Von D: Jesse James cheated with 19 others

Sunday was a big day for tattoo artist, former reality star, clothing designer and burgeoning music artist Kat Von D, as it marked the day when she says she came across the 19th person her former fiance Jesse James cheated on her with.

Ms. Von D tweeted a link to a Facebook post on Sunday titled "Thank you, Jesse James" in which she hints at the alleged transgressions of James (he of "Monster Garage" fame whose marriage to Sandra Bullock ended after he admitted to being unfaithful).

James and Kat Von D had an on-again, off-again relationship that began following the dissolution of his marriage to Bullock last summer, and by January of this year they were engaged....only to breakup, get back engaged, and then separate again.

Now Von D is insinuating that James cheated on her with a cavalcade of individuals, as she writes, "Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year."

The inked 29-year-old says that her confessional post isn't mean to be "petty," "immature," or to "fuel more tabloid mumbo jumbo,"  but is rather a way to "release and let go of residual feelings remaining from that toxic relationship" and to "[make] peace with myself, and [forgive] myself for making some bad mistakes."

She says that there was a point she wanted to prove everyone wrong and to show that James could change, and that while she still believes in everyone's power to do so, she also says she knows she deserves "a big fat 'I told you so' from everyone....wish I didn't have to say, 'You all were more right than you'll ever know' but you were."

She continues, "I think it just made me sad today to imagine him still in that dark place - where seeking validation through the attention of women takes precedence over being a good father, a sincere friend, a better coworker, and a happy individual."

Her titular gratitude toward James is because "time is something we never get back, and what we do with this very present moment is the most real thing we have," she writes. "So if that's the lesson Jesse forced me to face and learn by all of this, then all I can say is Thank You."

James, for his part, is busy making his return to reality TV on "American Chopper." The 42-year-old tweeted Monday morning, "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest..."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. WebWatcher Review

Really love the blogging you've given the internet. I have added your page to my bookmarks. Looking forward to your upcoming post. webwatchernow if you want to guest write my blog.

February 23, 2013 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  2. Izzy

Regardless, Kat is a strong, beautiful woman.

http://thatonegirlizzy.tumblr.com/ Follow, good things will happen.

April 16, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. jamesd

For someone with the morals of an Alley Cat, what do you expect Cat V. Dump him–

December 11, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. becj1

Let's see: she was engaged to be married, he cheats on her 19 times. What's the matter Kat, you don't like that? Awwwwwwwwww. (She cheated with him on Sandra Bullock and is now complaining he's cheating on her?) Priceless.

December 10, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. angel

also this is soooooo NOT NEWS! publicity for all-except sandra bullock-she has class-well she made a booboo with this guy-but we all do-also all men dont cheat-and he has tons of money so women go for that–he is not good looking-ita gotta be the money! anyway-just had to say that-but only reason i came looked at this is i was curious to what he looked like-but sooo not news-

December 6, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  6. Jimmy

I just want to know how Jesse gets all these women? Seriously, Jesse, you should write a book for guys on how to pick up women, it would be a best seller! I guess I should quit being nice to women and treat them like dirt and just use them, maybe that will get them? What is it that women see in "bad boys"? I've known a lot of real nice, good women that make the same mistake over and over again, while ignoring us nice guys.

December 3, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  7. tuffby

She kinda looks like Sandra....

November 19, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Tom

Talented tattoo artist. Past that, dumber than a box of rocks.

November 16, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  9. dee

the worst part was watching the last season of LA Ink and seeing JJ gushing over and over about how KVD was his soul mate and getting cheezy about it.. like, really? cut the cheez!

November 16, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. heather

Did she really believe that he was going to change and be faithful to her? She looks like a corpse, by the way, get some sun!

November 16, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  11. NANCY AND STEVE

LET'S SEE DEALING WITH A BUM WHO CHEATS...OR FINDING SOMEONE WHO TRULY CARES...
    DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR MORE ALONE WITH HIM THEN YOU EVER WERE WITHOUT HIM....GET YOURSELF CHECK OUT AND FIND ANOTHER GUY OR GAL...PEOPLE WHO APPROVE OF THEIR SPOUSES CHEATING ARE AS MUCH TO BLAME..AND THAT'S IT....

November 16, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jim

HAHAHAHAHA! I have no sympathy for Kat. That's what Jesse does. Deal.

November 16, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Liefy

OK, here's all you have to do to decide whether or not to hook up with somebody:
    1) Think about all that's true and publicly known about him (in this case, he's famous, so that's a lot)
    2) Imagine yourself as probably not quite as irresistable as you think
    3) Extrapolate to what will happen in 6 months between you, Miss Not-As-Irresistable-As-I-Think, and the man who's quite famous for being unable to resist any woman with a tattoo and two legs.
    The capacity of otherwise intelligent people to shove all their smarts off the desk and hop on for a quickie with a loser of this magnitude is always incredible to me.

November 16, 2011 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jack Hoff III

Sorry ladies, but men want fame and money for one very simple reason – to bang as many of you as possible. And it'd all be quite shallow and seedy of us men if not for the inconvenient fact that SO MANY of you are willing to bang singular minded dudes. Please bear in mind – James cheated with NINETEEN women! Nineteen women, who presumably KNEW who he was, KNEW his history, probably KNEW he was dating Miss Von D, and STILL slept with him. So, save us your feminine pieties. Dudes nail chicks because chicks let dudes nail them. Sorry that fact sucks for so many of you – likely bitter because you know just how eager dudes are to hit it with women and yet don't seem to want to hit it with you.

November 15, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  15. poiuytre

Kat Von Tranny cannot be this stupid and naive to think he'd stop with the cheating

November 15, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  16. kitty

can't believe ANYONE is shocked by this. Oh well, Kat, I guess you know how Sandra must've felt. You asked for it by sleeping around with a married man in the first place. I mean really, look in a mirror, if he's not going to be faithful to Sandra Bullock, what in the hell makes you think you are so special that he wouldn't dream of cheating on you. GROW UP!

November 15, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  17. GINA

MEN LIKE STRONG WOMEN NOWADAYS, THEY DON'T LIKE WOMEN THEY CAN WALK ALL OVER ANYMORE..THEY DON'T LIKE PATHETIC WOMEN THEY CAN CHEAT ON..BECAUSE THEY'LL JUST KEEP DOING IT...YOU ALLOW A CHEAT IN YOUR LIFE ITS YOUR FAULT..YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER MAN OR WOMAN WHO'LL CARE ABOUT YOU...SELF ESTEEM OR PATHETIC ESTEEM? YOU DECIDE. YOUR ARE ALONE IF TOLERATE A CHEAT...GET RID OF THE BUM AND FIND ANOTHER...ITS NOT THAT HARD BUT YOU HAVE TO WANT IT...

November 15, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Daphne

I can't thank my mother enough for raising me to believe that you cannot change another person, no matter how much you want to. She always told me "Pick someone you like right off the rack, cuz there's no alterations!" LOL thanks mom!

November 15, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. bbf22000

once a biker all ways a biker
    ======

November 15, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Kat Von Doh!

Once a cheat, always a cheat..... here's your sign....

November 15, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  21. B

@sunstarz over half the population has an std and its more like 3/4 of the population and possibly more. The margin of error is outstanding, but it is not less than 50%. That includes dormant conditions such as HPV or Herpes, where carriers may not have had an outbreak yet.

November 15, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  22. CJ

I knew a guy like this a long time ago. Cheated on his wife on their honeymoon and continued through out their marriage. I am saddened to say I was one of them and the reason his marriage came to an end. I am fortunate that we didn't end up together – he cheated on me also. Some men just can't (or won't) be satisfied with one partner.

November 15, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  23. Mike in Montana

Saw a horror movie last week.., the guy in the movie looks like Jesse James. Now.., thats scary. Wonder.., if Jesse James has ever thought about a facelift or plastic surgery. That mug.., would scare anybody. Well, except for the 19 whor–. Wish you the best Kat Von D.., your true love or prince charming will come into your life. Always the best.., Mike in Montana

November 15, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  24. In My Opinion

He cheated on his wife with you and you're surprised he cheated on you with someone else? ROTFLMBO...now THAT is funny.

November 15, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  25. suz

Wow, I was married to one of these fools ONCE. You don't find out about the other 25 until after the divorce, but smartest move I ever made. Glad she found out before taking the plunge. Someday, someone he falls head over heels in love with, will do the same to him. I hope he looks back and understands why he deserves treatment like this.

November 15, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  26. chukwudubem peter

well u where the one that told us he is the love of ur life so why calling him a cheat now,well i think u ask for it so all i can say to is to live with it ok.

November 15, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  27. Jannie

I always heard, the way you get 'em is the way you lose 'em. Some people just don't learn, men and women both.

November 15, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  28. SoSad

Note to Kat Van DUH! Please remember that song that came out in early 60's, about that woman who bring home a cold, cold, snake laying by her front door during winter! He tells her "take me in oh tender woman, take me in for goodness sake" After a few days he now warm and crawling around, she rushes home, picks up the snake and he bites her on the neck, she says, why did you do that, he says, "stupid woman, did'nt you know that I am a SNAKE"

November 15, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  29. Just0r

She should change her name to Kat Venereal Disease.

November 15, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  30. katincal

Any woman that thinks she can "change" a man is deluding herself. Wonder why the tabloids even waste any more time on this guy. Everyone pretty much knows what he's about by now.

November 15, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  31. OldGoat

Jesse James cheated on someone. This is news? Maybe he cheated because the other chicks had better ink. In fact, it could be he cheated on Sandra Bullock because she has no ink.

As for Kat Von D., she's disgusting. If she undressed in front of me I'm sure I'd lose my lunch.

November 15, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  32. Zooglobo

Typical female boneheadedness:

"I love bad boys..."
    "...Hey, I got treated badly."

Some Women are too dumb to pick their own mates

November 15, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  33. ken

If he can cheat on Sandra, he'll cheat on anyone.

November 15, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  34. brathead

Here is is Kat....I TOLD YOU SO...Once a cheat always a cheat. But I guess you could also say Karma is a B**ch too. You cheated on him withwhile he was with sandra Bullock so you desrve what you have got! His 15 minutes are over. No one care about him anymore and his show will ultimately get cancelled after this season. He is a LOSER!

November 15, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
    • factsplease

Wrong. Learn what you are talking about before you open your mouth jack@ss.

November 21, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Matt

Kat Von DUH??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  36. Karma

Haahaa Haahaa Haahaa wooohhh, uh, ah, ahhaaahahahaahahaha....uh sorry – hard to control the laughter. What did you think he would do buttercup?

November 15, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  37. Carl Simpson

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLvm_3VL6tk&w=640&h=390]

Jesse James-Eff Off!

November 15, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  38. canuckMD

Hold it, now I understand, Kat. You expected he would cheat, just not with that many women. Over such a short period of time. Okay, carry on.

November 15, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  39. alberto

well well well, so the professional tramp has a taste of her own medicince doesn't she? friggin idiot.

November 15, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  40. Traci

Kat hit the nail on the head. A man's ego puts him in a dark place when he won't even allow someone to love him, he has to screw it up because he has to be validated by every other woman he encounters that he is "a man". Very sad for him and especially for the women who think they can change him with their love. Who of us has not made that mistake a time or two? I am sure he is also a masterful liar, something all of us have been the victim of.

November 15, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Mandy

Insightful Traci. Like all people, Kat made a mistake. Unluckily for her the whole world is aware of it. If average people's blunders were world knowledge, they might understand what it must feel like for Kat-horrendously painful and embarrassing. Come on people, show a little compassion! He that does not sin shall throw the first stone.

November 15, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Heather

Oh gross, who would touch this guy? What a skeeze...

November 15, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  42. Lily

NEWSFLASH: Kat Von D WAS NOT the woman Jesse bagged when he cheated on his wife. That was some no-name chick. Please get your story right. If you are going to bash Kat than make it for something she has done, not what you think she did. And if any of you read the story, she freely admits deciding to date Jesse was a huge mistake.

November 15, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  43. MD

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH? I am sure he is wagging his big, thick member all over town.

November 15, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  44. BobR

I want to punch "Rick in Canada" in the face. You're even worse than these moaning house fraus supporting Team Sandra. You sicken me.

November 15, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  45. Mordechai Jones

The only real losers are the people mad about 2 other mildly-famous people who have done jack s**t for them in their entire lives.

Why do you all care about celebrities so much? I find their exploits entertaining enough to read about, sure... but never actually form some emotional response to. I don't know them. They never did anything for me. You people are seriously insane who get so angry and care so much.

November 15, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  46. meadowmuffin

OMG it wasn't just "that McGee" woman that he cheated with when he was with Sandra Bullock...he had multiple affairs while married, and even admitted that he and VonD were good friends and worked togeter from time to time..are you people seriously stupid enought to think that he and VonD didn't do anything while he was maried....bahahahahahahahaha..

November 15, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  47. woodrow

Why is it women always go after the idiots?

November 15, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  48. karen

DUH!!!!!!!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  49. A. Earthling

Kat..Please know that there are men out there (me) who are faithfull to one woman. We are not ALL dogs!!

November 15, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  50. Linda

I can't believe he found 19 girls that would have him!

November 15, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  51. A. Earthling

All I can say to Mr. James regarding Kat is....JESSE...YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  52. Myth

Kat Von D =/= Michelle "Bombshell" McGee
    Jesse James cheated on Sandra Bullock with Michelle McGee. Months after they split, he hooked up with Kat Von D.
    I know they both have tats, but you can tell them apart by the swastika on Bombshell's forehead.

November 15, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  53. seriously??

This guy is such a turd........why even waste the time worrying about it...All of these "reality" stars are ridiculous. Look at that Kardashian BS ... quit watching them and they will go away!!

November 15, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  54. Rolyat

I cannot get over all the woman who flock to this guy. He is not even attractive. Are woman this desperate to date this loser ? They all must know his tract record. Lets have some self respect ladies. Or are you all after his $110M fortune ? Maybe that's it.

November 15, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  55. Spirit

Meant to type:Wisdom crowns those who seek HER. Kat learned from it and sounds mature by moving on. The loser in this appears to be Mr. James, several times over.

November 15, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  56. Spirit

Wisdom crowns those who seek here. Kat learned from it and sounds mature by moving on. The loser in this appears to be Mr. James, several times over.

November 15, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  57. Kitty

Well, that's Karma for you! Didn't he cheat on Sandra with HER???? Why did she think SHE'D be woman enough to keep him from cheating???? Once a low-life cheater, ALWAYS a cheater!!! Since she was involved with him while he was married to Sandra, I don't feel sorry for her! She got what she deservess. How does it feel to be on the other end of an affair???? Karma always comes through!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  58. AC Summers

No Sh!t Sherlock!@# He cheated when he was married with you...So what goes around comes around deal with it or leave it...
    Why try to commit to a man who can't commit. HE CHEATS!!!!No D Control!!!!Either accept it - which you did when he cheated on his wife or shut up and leave it...

November 15, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  59. Kathy

women who date men that cheat (on whoever!) deserve what they get. And why would you want to date a guy who cheated on his wife, Sandra?

November 15, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  60. Fathergrabitall in Canada

Move over Gene Simmons,-doesn't look like he is finished yet !

November 15, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  61. Personally

These women deserve what they get.

November 15, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  62. joet

She seems suprised or in need of publicity. Wasn't she the one who he was two timing on Sandra Bullock with.

November 15, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  63. WVLady63

He cheated on his WIFE WITH HER!!! What did she expect from him???? He cheats, that's the way he is! She of all people should know this. Is she blonde??????

November 15, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  64. Michelle

I was thinking the same thing, Susan.

November 15, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  65. Rick

Well. I can only wish that Kat turns around and sees me, the ordinary man with a 9 to 5 job, one that would love her for who she is, her values, her love for life, her wonderful laugh and shinning smile. I don't care if she make 10 million a year and I think that Kat with the tattoos is way better looking than Kat without the tattoos. I can't understand why a man would even think of cheating on her or any other woman for that matter. Kat...If you read this...I'll sing any papers you need me to sing, hell I'll consider myself the luckiest man in the world just to have you by my side, just to wake up next to you and hold you. I truly hope that one day you find the man that can treat you like that queen you deserve to be treated as, love you unconditionally and respect you for your values. Good luck Kat and take care !
    Rick in Canada !

November 15, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Mandy

That is one of the kindest, most sincere responses that I have seen on this blog. Like all people, Kat made a mistake. Unluckily for her the whole world is aware of it. If average people's blunders were world knowledge, they might understand what it must feel like for Kat-horrendously painful and embarrassing. Come on people, show a little compassion! He that does not sin shall throw the first stone.

November 15, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  66. The 1%

No honor among thieves. They deserve each other. He's such a dou**e

November 15, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  67. Colin in Florida

James cheated-and she is surprised by this? If so, she is a bigger moron than as she appears on to be. Attractive lady disfigured by all those tattoos.

November 15, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  68. humtake

Here's a novel idea...don't get in a serious relationship with someone who just got divorced.

November 15, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  69. Wahoo

She "insinuated?" Seems to me she came right out and SAID it.

November 15, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  70. FriarT

Hey...if they do it WITH you, they'll do it to you.

November 15, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  71. God

The lives of these people are important. CNN says so.

November 15, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  72. dan

cant actually blame him, you just UGLY.

November 15, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  73. Scott715

Did Kat really think she had something that Sandra didn't. How could she even be surprised?

November 15, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  74. Crom

Now thats the pot callin the kettle cheating...

November 15, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  75. michelle

Of course he cheated....he is a cheater...that is what he does. He has done it to every other female he has been with. I doubt he will change now.

November 15, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  76. Jesse James

Hey baby....wanna cheat??

November 15, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  77. Heidi

I sure don't get what women are so attracted to in this loser.
    Someone please enlighten me.

November 15, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  78. Keith

LIke Kat Von Dee is anything to write home about – that's like being married to Hillary Clinton....I'd cheat on her too if I hadn't shot myself first for agreeing to be with her!

November 15, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  79. No Shiitt?

So he cheated, huh? Wow!

November 15, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  80. trumod

Dear Ms. Von D, this surprises you? Are you that stupid? A dog breaks his leash once, he's going to do it again.

November 15, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  81. RamblinRosie

The only thing skeevier than man-who$e Jesse James are the women he schtups who seek some sort of screwball validation or attention from doing so. He and Tiger Woods are animals cut from the same cloth. How do they explain this behavior to their children? Do they encourage they sons to repeat their behaviors and their daughters to clamp their legs shut against "those kind of boys"? Ego maniacs wielding their peni$e$ like weapons of conquest. EEEEwwwwwwww.

November 15, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  82. mellew

Jesse James wins the "eeeewwww" award and KVD takes second.

November 15, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  83. tightywidey

Is he hung like a Clydesdale, have access to the best blow, or what is it about him? Guess because I'm a guy, but I don't see anything physically appealing about Jesse (is that his real name?) Hope his women make him wear a condom – yuck!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  84. gerry bresnahan

Does anybody know if she's seeing anyone right now?

November 15, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  85. karen

Kat better get checked out, JJ has Hep-C and the herp

November 15, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  86. Retired3

Why are we reading about this again??????????????

November 15, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  87. jpip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Dumb a$$. What did you expect?

November 15, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  88. TexMan

Plain and simple ....... when it starts out as a fkuc fest that is how it is going to end up.

Another FINE woman ......... Fkucing ... Insecure ..... Nuerotic and Emotional

November 15, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  89. Mike

Kudos to JJ. Not only does he manage to fit a couple of hi-profile tacos like Sandra B and KVD onto his schedule, he does it without interrupting his schedule servicing the local girls in his community. Talk about Keepin It Real !

WORD !!

November 15, 2011 at 6:09 am | Report abuse |
  90. kidjng

A leopard never changes his spots!

November 15, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
    • kathy

VERY TRUE! HOWEVER HIV STATUS CHANGES BY THE MINUTE!!! LADIES WAKE UP. LUV YA KAT BUT WHAT WOULD MAKE U THINK HE WOULD TREAT U BETTER THAN SANDRA? LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  91. Bill

What......a......SHOCK!! The cheater continued to......cheat?? Amazing!!

November 15, 2011 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
  92. John

Kat, it's not likely you'll see this, but you're a beautiful person, talented, thoughtful, and full of love, wisdom and caring. It's sad that someone you loved didn't see that, or care enough to do right for you. I wish you all the more love and wisdom, and that hope that you find the one that can match yours, and more. Best to you.

November 15, 2011 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  93. MOBADTHANGOOD

Jesse, you always built some bad bikes and cars.
    You know you DON'T have to marry these women right?
    If you want to screw all these other chicks then just do it single.
    Build your bikes, build your cars, chase women and have a good time.
    Just STOP marrying. You know you ain't ready for it or just can't deal with it.
    If you have to have all these other women then you DO NOT love the one your married to. OK?
    Its not that hard to figure out.

November 15, 2011 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  94. Kay

Can't say that I feel sorry for anyone who willfully enters a relationship with a known cheater.

November 15, 2011 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
    • kathy

I totally agree. Also kat get to the CLINIC!!!!!! it's called STD something is so wrong with this man

November 15, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  95. Barbie

So did this broad think she was so special that a serial cheater wouldn't cheat on her? Delusions of grandeur, Kat. Just be thankful that you found out when you did and you can move on. Jesse won't ever stop cheating because he doesn't think it's wrong. I just hope the jerk used protection, because with the kind of women he plays with, you never know what you might catch. Go see your OB/GYN and count your blessings.

November 15, 2011 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  96. Infantryman

who honestly cares about this?? I guess that's a dumb question huh?!

November 15, 2011 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  97. Randall

Kat... if I was married to you there would be nothing left to take to another woman. Don't sweat the 'small' thing' please.

November 15, 2011 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  98. SSampson

Actually, it wasn't his fault..... he was cheating with cartoon characters.... the ink was confusing.....

After Kat Von Disgusting.... I don't think my left or right hand would have anything to do with me – they might catch something...

November 15, 2011 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  99. Jesse J.

She knew what she was getting into. I know I got into her many times.

November 15, 2011 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  100. jdoe

I have only thing to say to Jesse James: What's your secret?

November 15, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  101. Lou F

I never wanted a man I could steal from another woman. If he would cheat on her, he would cheat on me. It's a lesson every woman would do well to learn.

November 15, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  102. Kelley

Bet you wish that boyhood tat of his were on your ass now!!

November 15, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  103. r smith

be careful of the toes you step on today;
    they may be connected to the a*s*s you have to kiss tomorrow

November 15, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  104. The Colonel of Common Sense

Wait a minute. Didn't she cheat WITH him on Sandra Bullock? Now, she's surprised that other women now have cheated WITH him on her? Guess she didn't know that ole' saying "if they do it with you, they'll do it to you".

November 15, 2011 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  105. rollinthehay

after careful analysis of Kat Von D's story of *gasp* Jesse James' cheating heart, i've come to the conclusion she's pretty much an idiot for thinking she was the best thing since slice bread and why is she shocked he would cheat on her..? oh, i forgot, she thought she was special and would be the one to change his cheating ways.. hmm, i guess she didn't get the memo that said that will never happen.. men like him don't change.. i'm sure she is not asking for sympathy since people have told her "i told you so!" and fortunately, i'm fresh out of it..

November 15, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  106. King Krampus

Now I'll have to visit him for Christmas...www.krampus.com.

November 15, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  107. Kat

Big surprise there! he seems to cheat on everyone. i don't know why girls keep giving him a chance. he changes girls quicker than he changes clothes

November 15, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  108. idk

PEOPLE. DON'T. CHANGE.

November 15, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  109. Justin H

Really? Such a revelation! He cheated on Sandra Bullock with you and you're somehow surprised he cheated on you. She knew what she was getting in to; I have zero sympathy.

November 15, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
    • factsplease

People like you are what is wrong with the human race. Chiming in what out knowing what the hell they are talking about.

November 21, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Freaky

Did anyone tell ever tell this woman that her makeup makes her bear an uncanny resembllance to the late Michael Jackson?

November 15, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  111. jdoe

Hook up with a known cheater, then complain about his cheating. Brilliant.

November 15, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  112. Deidre

Once a cheater.....always a cheater....no matter who you are.

November 15, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  113. pete

Go James!

November 15, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  114. Christy

He did it to Sandra what makes you think he wouldn't do it to you?!?!

November 15, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  115. Kathy

Who cares, and who the hell is Kat Von D?

November 15, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  116. wisdom4u2

Ewww! Why would anyone be attracted to this back woods 'deliverance' looking nasty Nazi character, Jesse, anyways? Just looking at him makes me itch! Ewww, I bet all his women’s mouths and crotches are in the late stages of decomposition…ewwww.

November 14, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • StinkyHooHa

That's not what's causing the itch. A little cream will clear that right up.

November 14, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Amy

So, Kat... he cheats on Sandra with you... then you expect him to be faithful? Really? Boohoo, I guess.

November 14, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Steve

My faith in humanity is shattered. If Jesse can't be faithful, where's the hope for the rest of us?

November 14, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  119. WhoKnewit

Ewwww, you don't know where that thing has been....either one of them......

November 14, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  120. theseconddavid

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

November 14, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  121. cindy

Dee de dee. What a retard. Were you surprised that he cheated? 19 times? How did he have time to do you?

November 14, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  122. james

The guy has the morals of an Alley Cat–I guess some girls like that–Not sure why though–

November 14, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  123. ~Wicked*Games~

@Susan: It wasn't Kat he cheated with on Sandra. It was some other woman name Michelle McGee.

November 14, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  124. debbie

he is stupid. why does anyone give him the time of day?

November 14, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  125. B.A.

Kat, Kat, Kat!! I'm so disappointed that after all these years and all those bad boyfriends, you still don't get it. I would suggest some counseling, girl. Jesse needs to be left alone to live HIS life as HE sees fit. Narrow minded monogamous thinking will not work on the kind of guys you pick. It's your own insecurity that you can't let the things, you say you love,
    be free. Bless you, Kat and find happiness within or resign yourself to make do without it.

November 14, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  126. ~*~

@Moe Smith...lmao again!

November 14, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  127. NoQuarter

The only surprise here is that CNN thinks this is news.

November 14, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Susan

Well, what a surprise, since Kat Von D did the same to Sandra Bullock.....why would she expect anything different?. A great case of what goes around comes around.

November 14, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • factsplease

If you aren't going to check your facts, at least read the 5000 comments here that point out Kat isn't the on he cheated on Sandra with. Ho-bag.

November 21, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Peach

Of course he did dummy...

November 14, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Mrbluiis

I think Jesse James and Tiger Woods should hookup. The can get their groove on and still have an open relationship!

November 14, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Moe Smith

"Kat Von D: Jesse James cheated with 19 others" - Holy no fnkking $h!7! It's what he does! Are you that clueless or simply a media w#0re? Go die screaming in a fire.

November 14, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Pablo

Jesse James cheated. Now this is news. You could have knocked me over with a feather.

November 14, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  133. mejazzbo

LMAO. I hate to say this, but this chick is dumber than dirt. I just lied.

November 14, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  134. @toonpirate

It takes a special kind of woman to be with a bad boy. Bad boy n bad girl (whom may be nice but doesn't wear her heart on her sleeves) goes together. Bad boy n a good girl don't go together. Good girl wears her heart on her sleeves which in turns makes her needy, clingy, etc when she can't understand a bad boy or any man for that fact. Jesse James is not a bad boy thou..he is just a pig that has a s*x problem like a druggie, etc. Kat may look like a bad girl but she seems to have a soft side.

November 14, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  135. T3chsupport

What a maroon. Who didn't see that coming? Yet another dumb broad that ignored his past because she thinks SHE is special, and can change him. Can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed.

November 14, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  136. mfx3

Wait, I thought the fact that he's a "bad boy" and a cheater was the appeal...what's she complaining about? If he wasn't, she'd have never gotten any headlines at all!?

November 14, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Paul

No marriage. No responsibility to be faithful. You "ladies" shacking up with guys need to understand that fact.

November 14, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  138. delia rodriguez

He will always be a puto bueno para nada*

November 14, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Carla

Jesse cheates on everyone. Kat, did you really think you were different.

November 14, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Ela Reyes

Please Kat..move on, next ...

November 14, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Homer

So what the problem? Isn't this what women are for? I'm not seeing why this is news.

November 14, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesse

SHUT THE HELL UP, HOMER! You want to let women know I think they're nothing more than semen receptacles???

November 14, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  142. frank

There are too many beautifull woman out there to be with only one.

November 14, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Rene

Kat. We're you surprised? Hope you find someone who is worthy of you. Someone who will appreciate you for the strong woman you are. Good luck to you!

November 14, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Dianne

Once a cheater always a cheater. Come on Kat, that is dating 101.

November 14, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Cheater2

Remember it takes 2 to Tango. I was married to this great and loving doll and one day I cheated on him with another doll. I fely so guilty, that I confessed my transgressions. I found out they were o.k. with it and now it is Three's Company. She looks like a doll in the picture. Jesse should have asked if it was o.k. for someone else to join.

November 14, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Mike

Her face is bad.

November 14, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  147. FO

Listen to that idiot for about 20 seconds and you can see he has not got brain one...... I think his mammy dropped him on his head as a child...

November 14, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Bob

OMG!!! The guy who was cheating on Sandra D with Cat VD wasn't faithful to his new concubine... color me shocked! I am always amused by how studpid women are who steal men from other women and then are suddenly shocked when he does it to them as well. Karma is a bi+ch.

November 14, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • FactsPlease

If you aren't going to check facts, at least read the 5000 comments here that point out Kat wasn't the woman he cheated on Sandra with. Idiot.

November 21, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Kelly Eddy

No talent loser who must be hung like a rhino. "Monster Garage"? Are you kidding me? What are these bimbos smoking?

November 14, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  150. MaryJane

What the heck was she surprised for, she knew he was a cheat before they even started dating!!! Once a cheat, always a cheat!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  151. lucy

Gee surprise surprise. Now all we need is for the other string of celebrity names to follow. Tiger....oh yeah his wife already left him in the dirt. David Boreanz of Bones fame. His wife has stood by his side. FOOL Demi should dump Ashton now.

November 14, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Dorian

Jesse has been a busy man.

November 14, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Frank

I lost respect for Sandra when she married someone named "Jesse James"; she was obviously asking for trouble, meaning she needed to go through it to mature (at her age!). When she left and the other one came in... same story. And the same will happen again. It's funny that they're so surprised by the outcome.

November 14, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  154. HotStilletos

Kat Von D you are an IDIOT!!! What makes you even think that this dork wouldn't cheat on you as he did with Sandra Bullock? You aren't even that pretty or successful as she is and he was willing to sleep with a low-life like you. Cry me a River!!!

November 14, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  155. opinionatedpixie

who would want him anyways...that is what I am trying to figure out.

November 14, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  156. sagegal

Well, I for one am shocked, just shocked!

November 14, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  157. guest2011

GEE, what a surprise!!! Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Laura D

This is the very definition of irony. The chick that Jessie cheated with was in turn cheated on by the guy she was cheating with. *head asplodes* Seriously, though, he cheated on his wife, what makes you think he wouldn't cheat on you? LOL.

November 14, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nocialist

Wow, double fail here. Not only did Jesse James not cheat on Sandra Bullock with Kat Von D (it was Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee), but even if he did that would still not be ironic. Wow, you are really stupid!

November 15, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  159. noone

Shut the front door! I thought he learned his lesson after the breakup of his marriage. He didn't? I may have a stroke from the shock of it all.

November 14, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  160. JeffinIL

Is it ironic to cat around on someone named Kat?

November 14, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Pamela

We've all been there Kat – the guy we want to believe will be different with us. Lesson learned and you'll find someone better down the road.....

November 14, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Beautiful Vixen

These girls must be stoned/drunk out of their minds to go with this guy, or, he probably slip then something in their drinks. There is nothing attractive about him. I thought she and Nikki Sixx made a good couple but he broke up with her. I don't think he said why.

November 14, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • opinionatedpixie

agreed. There is nothing attractive about him, at least some ugly guys are loyal and a nice guy, he doesn't even have that about him.

November 14, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Linda

And this is a surprise–that James cheats? How ridiculous of D to think he wouldn't cheat.

November 14, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Ann Marie

It only proves that the more disgusting you are the more famous you can be and get a tv show for doing it. Kat Von D gets no sympathy from me but she got her fame from it so she doesn't care.

November 14, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  165. VMIRat1995

Who's the dude with Michael Jackson?

November 14, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Ozzi

All I can say is: "Well Done, Jesse James. Well Done."

November 14, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  167. pantyliner

The one being cheated on is almost always the last one to find out.

November 14, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Gomer Pyle

Well surprise, surprise!

November 14, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  169. georgia girl

why does it matter who he did or who she did? i have a life and its not worring who did who. grow up all of u. its not anything to any of yall.

November 14, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  170. nick

She is so stupid.

November 14, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Steve Lyons

She got him to cheat, and he continued to cheat. So is she the other woman or the other other woman. But as a male I would like to know why some women do their best to seduce loyal married men rather than go find one that isn't the cheating kind?

November 14, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  172. wyciwyg

whaaaa ... what the HEL L did you expect? He cheated on Sandra for you, so whyact shocked-hurt-angry to find he is a habitual cheater? Actually, U probably did Sandy a favor, she's a CLASSY LADY compared to you, and well out of that parasite's life.
    you got what you deserved.

November 14, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  173. cured76

file under: duh and/or hello

November 14, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  174. Diane

Did you actually think he was going to be faithful to you? Come on you have got to be smarter than that......let go and move on.................

November 14, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  175. brokenteeth

NOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Never saw that coming .

November 14, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  176. upstater

Always amazes me...when women find out their man cheated...when they were cheating when they met them... you are not the one that will change them...sorry

November 14, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Lori

I don't doubt that he cheated on her, but I'd like to know how she knows these women are being truthful.

November 14, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  178. Cheryl

Seriously Kat.......I thought you had a brain.......PLEASE......live and learn and DON'T make this mistake again......he is a cheater

November 14, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ozzi

Kat's a fame ho. She knew exactly what was going on with JJ.

That entire OC hellhole are hedonists. I'm surprise the government hasn't quarantined them for STDs. That entire area needs to be bombed for germs. Shoot. They probably have diseases we never heard of growing in them. Probably rapidly mutating as we speak.

November 14, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  179. stanley

come on folks seriously... are we really shocked by all of this? as mentioned above, MOST of Hollywood cheats. nothing new.

November 14, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  180. Sagebrush Shorty

Boo-Hoo!

November 14, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  181. Pointless1

Shocking....

November 14, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  182. GuestColin

Oh sure there's a lot of funny commentary to be had with this one but really...there's a lot of women who think the same way she did. "Oh *I* can be the one to change him!!" – I can't begin to tell you how many women friends I have that do this same dumb thing. They meet some jerk and they either think they can change him, or that he won't cheat on them, etc etc. I'm not sure why women do this. I would love to know. I dont know any guy that puts up with this crap. Not saying there isn't, but it seems more common with women.

November 14, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  183. Arianna

Like did she really think that she was going to change a grown man?

November 14, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  184. kim

eeeeewwwwww, i wouldn't even get near his nasty used wienie! ICK!

November 14, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  185. Monique Manna

And BTW...you knew full well Jesse was married to Sandra...you are no innocent victim here...

November 14, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • GuestCOlin

Kat isn't the one he cheated on Bullock with; that was that McGee woman. Kat dated him after he'd split with Bullock.

November 14, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  186. JIMIJONI

White trash bad boy wannabe.

November 14, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  187. Monique Manna

So, what made you different from Sandra? Karma...

November 14, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  188. Dynagurl

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO??????? HE WILL ALWAYS CHEAT!!!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  189. Onnray

hahahah all you hater fat ugly chicks stop hatin on KAT, she's hot, and EVERYONE of your men would cheat on you in a second to hang with her.....ahhhh that's why your hatin? ...hahahahah

November 14, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  190. Lygia

Kat – Once a cheater always a cheater. I'd be more concern about maybe getting AIDS from this man...

November 14, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  191. Denker

Is he really that hot or are all of those women juts plain stupid. Or both? Or not?

November 14, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  192. Sandra

I dont know what women see in him, he's kind off funky lookin. He must be hung like a moose.

November 14, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  193. Tommy Gun

Looking at bilboards with a hot chick on it as they were driving... was considered cheating, or watching Real House wives I bet she woould get in a tizzy, Its a JOB to be kind and yea sometimes Flirty with your Fans.... Give it UP.... Also Bad Press is still good press, these things just dont happend with out a reason. Get over it already.

November 14, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  194. Capone

Poor thing.

If only she had some sort of a clue that he had a tendency to be unfaithful...

November 14, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  195. Mitch

Get tested for HIV/AIDS!

November 14, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  196. Leaf on the Wind

She claims she used Facebook not to be petty (or Katty?) but to "release and let go of residual feelings remaining from that toxic relationship" and to "[make] peace with myself, and [forgive] myself for making some bad mistakes." Is there some reason she couldn't do all that privately?

As for Jesse James: he's a weakling who can't keep it zipped no matter what vows or promises he makes. Why do women continue to think that love can cause a man to change his basic nature? Kat needs someone to tell her the story of the frog and the scorpion.

November 14, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  197. dowdotica

the drama of it all. oh it tis to laugh. i thiink I'm going to go home and watch reruns of Pete Puma.lolol

November 14, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  198. Tiger Woods

We know dem hos be lieing on me and Jesse!

November 14, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  199. Iconoclast

Hey Frankenstine, you're a real piece of work. Jerk!

November 14, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  200. huskersrock1

What did she expect, this is just tabloid mumbo jumbo to get attention.

November 14, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  201. MAC

Um. How is this a shock to Kat? He cheated on his wife! Obviously, monogamy isn't his thing.

November 14, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  202. Jeepers

I hope Sandra has been tested. Kat von D, I don't care about.

November 14, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  203. Craig

19 women in a year? Holy cow, what is that guy drinking? I am not worthy!

November 14, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  204. Lee

It's just nasty to think of all the women he has slept with his entire life. I'm surprised his pee pee hasn't fallen off. Sorry Kat, if he can cheat on Sandra he can cheat on you.

November 14, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  205. J-Man

2 low-life dirt bags. Who really cares if Jesse cheated? He is a low-life and so was she (Kat). No harm, no foul. Sandra seemed to be way out of Jesse's league, but she proved different when she married him. Sandra and Kat got what they deserved and signed up for (a low-life cheater) and Jesse added another few notches to his belt which I am sure has hundreds if not thousands. Don't get me wrong, I am not standing up for Jesse, I am just saying when you marry sombody like that, you should expect what you got. Everyone else did.

November 14, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  206. wildone

I think I'm gonna hurl. What is it that makes anybody want to know about these "suddenly rich and famous" trailer trash? I didn't even have to read to article to know what it was about. Please pass the hand sanitizer, suddenly I feel dirty.

November 14, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  207. studcrudd

That's a lot of women. You might wanna get checked or something. Just saying.

November 14, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  208. becket1

Well fall down and smell the sleaze

November 14, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  209. It has to be

There must be something in the ink...it is causing both of them loss of brain cells. I vote we put them both in a mental hospital and throw away the key. Do people who hook up with known cheaters really think they can change the person?

November 14, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  210. Ohmygoodness

Hmmm.... I wonder which she prefers.... cheating with someone else's husband, or having him cheat on her.... toss-up I'm sure.

November 14, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nocialist

Jesse James cheated on Sandra Bullock with Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee, not Kat Von D. Now, I know this is confusing for a lot of you out there with very simple, fragile little minds. Yes, they are both women, they both have a lot of tattoos, and yes their names even rhyme. Seriously, pull your head out of your stink-stained balloon-knot and take 5 seconds to get the facts!

November 15, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  211. Danko Ramone

So....he cheats on Janine, whom he's married to, with Sandra Bullock. He leaves Janine for Sandra, and they marry. Then, He cheats on Sandra with Kat. What, exactly, made Kat think he wouldn't cheat on her, and, as a homewrecker herself, why does she feel he shouldn't have?

November 14, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • nimbo

He didn't cheat on Sandra with Kat....it was a different woman.

November 14, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leaf on the Wind

Why is it we always call the mistress a homewrecker, when the actual homewrecker is the man who can't keep his vows? No woman ever forced a man to cheat on his wife.

November 14, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  212. PatriciaD

I guess he's got a little "problem" that he's not admitting to himself or dealing with. Unfortunately there are other women out there who will still want to get involved in a relationship with a man like that. Such is life.

November 14, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • mary

The truth is,, This guy IS A CHEAT.. It's who he is.. He will sleep with whoever he chooses, when he chooses..
      Women know this.. Want to try to change who he is..
      The problem is the women that are willing to indulge in the fantasy that they have the power to change him..
      It' s like the morons that think they have the power to control a wild animal.. Eventually it eats them...~!
      This guy is best on his own.. Let him be free to do as he pleases.. NO one should even entertain the fantasy they have the power to control him..
      LOVE him and LEAVE..FIRST.. All others need not apply... He is a waste of your time.

November 14, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leaf on the Wind

Jesse James doesn't have relationships, he has brief affairs. He isn't man enough for a strong, committed relationship.

November 14, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  213. Oldie in TampaBay

what about the guys he slept with .. do they count?

November 14, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  214. mary

My brother has always been like this.. And watching women after woman think she is the one that will change him has been astounding.. They are all shocked when they didn't have the power to keep him faithful..
    Women need to understand these guys 'NEVERr' think of YOU...~! :(

November 14, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leaf on the Wind

And often, those same women go on to the next "rescue mission" with the same intent to change him into what she wants and needs. This is the very definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

November 14, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  215. rob

Eeks, and Kat has a huge tattoo of him on her side. Rule number one...

November 14, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  216. Sarah

I just love it when women are surprised by this. "OMG he cheated on me after he cheated on his wife with me! I can't believe it!" How stupid are you?! I mean seriously..

November 14, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nocialist

Jesse James cheated on Sandra Bullock with Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee, not Kat Von D. How stupid are you?

November 15, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  217. and???

so the world should stop turning???

November 14, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  218. ken

come holla at me kat von d i ll bang you out so you could get even!

November 14, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  219. pimp

the old man has alotta paper! thats the only way to explain why this hot babe is trippin on his old azz

November 14, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  220. GastenB

No hope for you, Sandra. The world knows now you MUST have/had an STD of some sort from this filth. Whatever possessed you to lower yourself?

November 14, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • wyciwyg

that is just NASTY, no basis of fact, just your pottu mouth spewing the garbage of your mind

November 14, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  221. Average Joe

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhocker!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  222. Madtown

Holy cow!!! This news is incredibly shocking to all of us.

Signed,
    Nobody

November 14, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tha Chikin

I was gonna say!

**gasp** **choke** **spits diet soda**
      You mean Jesse James cheats?? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

November 14, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tiger Woods

Actually, it was shocking to me. I didn't think anyone could reach my pinnacle of perfection... I must go back and try harder now...

November 14, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ozzi

Ask how many JJ banged at one time! Kat was probably talking over JJ as usual and he said 19 women last night. Stupid Kat. B#$%tch never shuts up.

November 14, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  223. Steve Buscemi

Jesse gets constant action... and my only date is my left hand...? Where's the justice?

November 14, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  224. Duane

Did she really think he would be faithful? Sorry speaking as a guy once you are used to cheating it doesn't stop until you make it stop. If she started seeing him shortly after Sandra Bullock....one of the hottest women on the planet then you have to expect that he would continue.

November 14, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  225. MinnesotaSu

Once an adulterer, always an adulterer, unless you get intensive therapy and REALLY want to change. I'm just glad KVD found out NOW rather than after she married the jerk. She sounds pretty smart and articulate and I do hope she gets over the rotten way he treated her. He is a first-class jerk. She certainly dodged a bullet with him, didn't she?

November 14, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  226. Rich

Jesse ia a PUNK and will be the rest of his life. He better watch his back before one of these jilted broads sticks a knife in his skull:))

November 14, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  227. Chuck Creig

Are we seriously supposed to believe this balding, pug-faced grease monkey is sleeping around? Come on dude, even Shia Lebouff is better looking than this Frankenstein, and Lebouff looks like something my cousin puked up after an all night Fuddruckers bender.

November 14, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  228. Desmocrat

If I was stuck with Kat Von D, I would cheat too.

November 14, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  229. wildagreen

go jess go!

November 14, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  230. Stooter

I think she is smokin' hot.

November 14, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • DirtyThirty

I agree. Something about the pretty/average ones covered in tattoos really does it for me...

November 15, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  231. Jon

I don't understand why people like Kat are so religious, yet they say they aren't. Why does it matter if he slept with other women? Is she a Christian or something? What rule says a guy can't be with multiple women, or vice versa? I don't understand people. You're holding back evolution with your petty rules.

November 14, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Are You Kidding?

Jon – What dilusional world are you living in? I understand you are not a Christian, and that is your choice. But have respect for people who are, number one. Number two....regardless of someones beliefs in God, or in your case, non-beliefs, there is still a code of decorum to follow when you enter a relationship with someone. If it is agreed upon with your partner that you will have an open relationship, that is your choice as a couple to make. But when you dupe someone into believing this is going to be a monogomous relationship, then that person believes you to be with only them, not 19 other women. It's called respect. I'm sure it's in Websters dictionary. While your there, look up tact, common sense, morals and kindness. I think you need a course on how to be a decent human being.

November 14, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gina

Shut Up Khloe.

November 15, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Nocialist

Jon is a troll. Any person with two neurons to rub together knows that cheating is bad because two people in a relationship assume they are doing each other excuslively unless it is stated otherwise. Now, I will cut Jon the Troll some slack because he has probably never been in this situation since, being a troll, all human women find him hideous.

November 15, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  232. Jillian

Did she think he would be any different with her! He clearly has issues with respect in general. If you cant be faithful, don't call an individual your girlfriend!

November 14, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  233. Joe

I don't know why he left his first wife Janine – she was a whole bag of yum.

November 14, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  234. Donald in CA

Jesse is a low lifer and has been his whole life. These women know his reputation when they hook up with him, so deal with it.

November 14, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  235. sfgiantsgirl

WOW, does this suprise anyone? Like a few others said – once a cheater, always a cheater. He is a looser ......period!!!

November 14, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jon

Why is "cheating" bad? You think you are so moral, you religious nut!

November 14, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nocialist

Really? "Why is cheating bad?" Go back under the bridge you came from, TROLL!

November 15, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ricky Bobby

What is he loosening? Sounds like a loser. Shake and bake!

November 21, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  236. Anomic Office Drone

Cheaters cheat. Why wouldn't a man who cheated on his wife cheat on his newest girlfriend?

November 14, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • ToonPirate

Exactly what I was thinking! As for poor Sandra Bullock, I KNOW she knew what she was doing when she pulled that serpent Jesse to her bosom. She DID say she liked the bad boys, so I don't pity her at all. Sorry to all of you Sandy lovers, but that's the way it works. And YES, once a snake, always a snake. Learn it and LIVE IT if you don't want to be burned, ladies.

November 14, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  237. Frank James

A bullet in his back would be historical justice!

November 14, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  238. CL

Well ain't that something.

November 14, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  239. MARIA

THE FIRST TIME I MAY NOT SEE IT COMING..BUT YOU'LL NEVER DO IT TO ME AGAIN BECAUSE YOU'LL BE LIVING WITH BIMBOFACE.

November 14, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • marina

people who have spouses who cheat have low self esteem (this goes for men and women spouses)....first time caught me by surprise..second time..there will be no second time here either....if you live with a suspected cheat make sure you throw him or her out and get yourself tested from a doctor. if he screws bimbos then you need to check yourself out...then i would get rid of that person asap. you'll find another who will not do it..sandra bullock did the right thing..
      she threw jesse right out.

November 15, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  240. GINA

JJ LAMB IS RIGHT...YOU CHEAT ON ME ONCE..YOUR OUT. THAT'S THE RULE...

November 14, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  241. Ami

Reading this made me feel for her. Let's remember she was with Jesse after Sandra not during. Jesse is the one who embarrassed Sandra, he was her husband. Kat is just another girl fooled by a man. And really, it would take a pretty naïve or freaky girl to be with him in the first place. Never kick someone when they are down. They are down to learn a lesson!

November 14, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  242. Tiger Woods

19 others? Damn... I just can't seem to win these days.

November 14, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  243. Tinkerbell

Why does he bother getting engaged? Or even try to settle down? Just stay single and sleep with whoever will have you. Ugh, he is just gross.

November 14, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laureth

I know, right! Why keep getting married and engaged if you want to sleep around. He wants the stability of a relationship without the rules. I don't know what these women see in him. He is fugly.

November 15, 2011 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
  244. Missy

She didn't think twice about stealing him from Sandra, and she wonders why it happened to her! Jessie James is nothing but a alley cat, always stalking his next piece of kitty. Loser!

November 14, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • ActuallyInformed

Except for the part where that never happened. But thanks for trying to join in with the grown ups. Now pick another thread to make stuff up in as you go along, I'm sure no one will notice.

November 15, 2011 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
  245. Mike in Montana

Jesse James is such a 'jerk' and a 'knucklehead'.. Where did he get that face, from a Count Dracula or horror movie. Jesse James needs a facelift or plastic surgery on that mug or face. 19 women.., I feel sorry for the 19 women. Kat Von D.., we love you and you will find your true love or prince charming. Believe me.. Don't worry.., Jesse James is going down in flames, as one of the most 'disliked' people in Hollywood. The have a opening in a fenced area in the San Diego Zoo for Jesse James. Problem is.., no one wants to see him. Maybe.., it has something to do with 'trust' and being 'honest'. Well.., thats leaves Jesse James out on both. No trust and definitely 'NOT' honest with you or anybody else. Mike in Montana

November 14, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jon

He probably makes more money than you, so who is the real loser here?

November 14, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tha Chikin

Mike... I don't care what anyone says... that was pretty darn funny!

November 14, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nonstick Cookware

Using 'unnecessary' single 'quotes' around 'words' shows that you are an 'idiot' and should not be allowed to breed for 'the' benefit of humanity.

November 14, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Kat Von D has already been married, and then dumped her husband when she became famous. She gets what she deserves.

November 14, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • muhrvis

Jon, someone's success and positive contribution to life doesn't come from the amount of money they made...

November 15, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  246. JJLamb

Any woman who takes a man with the idea that "he will change FOR ME" is deluded. Same vice versa. Pick the person you want to be with AS THEY ARE and leave the change to time and chance. We rarely change at our core. it's a lesson women need to learn. men usually already know.

November 14, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • beentheredonethat

Amen.

November 14, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cateyes7

Well put. Couldn't have said better myself!

November 15, 2011 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
    • sosayweall

finally some sense ...

November 15, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • muhrvis

She is surprised he cheated? He is a scuzz bag and she's very dumb.

November 15, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • chuck

I think JJLAMB hit it right on the nose....if you are stupid enough to go with an established `cheater` then you have no right to complain or seek sympathy. We are supposed to love the person for who he/she is, not what we can mold them into...that was Gods` job.

November 22, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  247. nacho mama

Any man that will cheat on Sandra Bullock is certainly going to cheat on Kat Von D. You're several steps down from Sandra Bullock, honey.

November 14, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • wyciwyg

i agree 100% .. JJ was and is trash, totally out of his element with Sandy B. He sank back to trash with Kat ho knowingly played footsie w a married man. SHE deserves getting cheated on, Sandy B did not.

November 14, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nocialist

Uh, sorry to rain on your Moron Parade, but he didn't cheat on Sandra with Kat. Sure, she should have known better, but the one that broke up that marriage was Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee's.

PS, it really hurts your argument when everything you said is wrong and you're too lazy to even spend 5 seconds to look up the facts. Now, back to your regularly scheduled game of "Drink the Stuff Under the Sink!"

November 15, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  248. @betty

They all cheat. Ur guy does to. Quite being so dum. @willie wonka yes unles your wife partakes in it to. Or if u do it in secret it is cheat.

November 14, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nocialist

Not all males cheat. Now, please go take a bath with your toaster, and make sure its plugged in!

November 15, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • muhrvis

All guys are cheaters? You might want to consider that the wrong kind of guys are attracted to you and ask yourself why...

November 15, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  249. betty

Is this stupid ,silly girl still considering spending even 5 more minutes on this man? C'mon VonD, get a hold of yourself, if he cheated on his wife what makes you think he won't cheat on some trashy thing like you? Team Sandra!!!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Margaret

i think your wrong...they do not all cheat..they do it because the other party does not set the rule straight...
      you do it do me and your out..that's it...why can't the other party do it? i just don't understand it.

November 15, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  250. jillmarie

Good for her- she gets it off her chest and exposes him further.

November 14, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • preunit_rodder

Expose him... Yeah I'm sure he cares alot about that. Whatever, he is living it up. If she wasn't down, she should have steered clear. Anyway... let's go digging around in her closet and see what jumps out.... err nevermind.

November 14, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  251. KC Wilson

I could say I don't have a opinion on this situation but I do my mama used to to say be careful how you treat people on your way up the ladder because those are the same ones you see coming down. Meaning you end up meeting the injured person you harmed.

November 14, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  252. I'm a man

We all cheat one way or another. Hope your man wears a condom.

November 14, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • bob

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to justify your lack of integrity. We don't all cheat, just because you are a d-bag doesn't mean everyone else is idiot.

November 15, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
    • junkdagunk

what a dipsh!t

November 15, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Nocialist

You're a male, but you aren't a man. Real men don't cheat. If you have a problem or want to sleep around, end the relationship first, you worthless sack of used condoms.

November 15, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • BUSTER

Can one be a man but not a male?

November 15, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  253. Lewis

I hope he bought a new couch because I'm sure the old one is starting to smell.

November 14, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  254. karmah

I told you so!!!

November 14, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  255. Dolores

Pay backs are hell, Kat you deserve everything that happens to you and more. What's that saying? Be careful of what you want because you just might get it? Well you got yours, good riddence you ugly looking satan bride.

November 14, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • YoYoMan

Hey Dolores, Kat Von D was not the woman that Jesse cheated on Sandra with. FY!.

November 14, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kelly

HELLO PEOPLE!!!! Kat was not the woman he cheated with....that was Michelle McGee.

November 14, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt

I don't understand the reasoning behind a woman being against the other woman in this situation. He was the one who was married, he was the one who cheated on his spouse. He's the one who owed faithfulness.

November 14, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  256. Suebelle

A leopard never changes its spots. Once a "cheater", always a cheater.

November 14, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Willie Wonka

Soooo...if I am married and I slept with an inflatable doll, that makes me a cheater? Just wondering....

November 14, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • D9

It makes you a creep.

November 14, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Din E

You said it right!!

November 14, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ian

@ WIlly: It says you need help.

November 14, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • kim

it's really more sad than anything, Willie. Keep your Wonka outta the plastics, dude, God only knows what that Made in China plastic'll do to you!!

November 14, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • vmaxnc

Spots?

Once a cheetah, always a cheetah.

Oh yeah, I went there.

November 14, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Why are women always so shocked when the man they were a mistress for cheats on them?

November 14, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ozman

Why are women allowed to use toys which simulate male penises and that's cool, but if a guy gets it on with a "Latex Lovely" that makes him creepy? Why the double standard? Men, unite! Come forth one and all! Let's all take our inflatable love dolls out of the closet. Make a statement! Take them out with you as you would a flesh-and-blood woman, to restaurants for example, where you'd only have to pay for one dinner. And, whether it's your first or hundred's date, you KNOW you're gonna score!

November 15, 2011 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
    • blowupbetty

Uhh no Willy that just makes you the worlds biggest loser when you can't even find a real ugly girl to nail. Jus sayin...

November 15, 2011 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Dizzyhorse

I'm with Willie and Ozman! Guaranteed nook, with no strings attached! How does this make the men creeps, or losers, but not the women? What's good for the Goose, should be good for the Gander!

November 15, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  257. Linda

And she is shocked by that???? She knew what she was getting into! Did she actually think he would cheat on Sandr
    a Bullock, but not on her?

November 14, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • sm

karma...sweeet karma! :-) what goes around comes around!

November 14, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • vmaxnc

What's karmic about this? KVD wasn't in the picture when Jesse was married to Sandra.

November 14, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • DN3

November 14, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Becca

Jessie James is a real looser and Kat should have seen this comming. I am really glad for her though she can or has finally seen this before it was too late. I feel sorry for women who get so hung up on trash like Jessie. He is one of the biggest loosers of all loosers. I just think he is a real Jack As^. All I can ever see him with is one time loosers like him self and I will never watch a TV show he is on and I think everyone should boycot him also. He is no example for our children.

November 15, 2011 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
    • HWood

If you count the men, it's more than 19.

November 15, 2011 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
    • whataloser

Cheated? Noooooo. Wow you're really on the ball there, the D in your stand for diphole? That poster boy for herpecin only divorced twice before for the very same reason. You really must join Mensa..

November 15, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
    • learnenglishmorons

Quick grammar lesson for all you high school grads out there. When you cannot find something, you LOSE it. When your girlfriend's banged every guy in town that makes her LOOSE. Get it right please, thanks...

November 15, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
    • BioHzrd420

I agree. Kat was the other women at one point so this is really just desserts.

November 15, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Sunstarz

What is shocking to me is that all these women are sleeping with him! He is gross, and probably has a STD!

November 15, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • cygo

learnenglishmorons,

You're the moron. Why did you use the female gender in your grammar lesson? The loser here is this Jesse tramp. If you are going to lecture, make it wholly applicable to the subject. Include Jesse in your description of loose. You hate women as much as Jesse disrespects them, don't you?

November 15, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Harry Caray

I just dont get it, dudes got more money and will be more successful then me, thats a given. However, compared to other stars hes an ugly POS with a horrible track record of cheating. Wheres the attraction come from?

November 15, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Chaos

"Jessie James is a real looser"

When it comes to spelling, you are the loser.

November 15, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • uwsgirlie

Cheating aside ... he dumb as a brick, cute – yes, but sssooo dumb intellectually. Kat’s no brain-iac either, she’ll get over it quicker than she thinks.

November 15, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Rockstar

Rock on Jesse, keep hitting the hot new beavers and dont worry about nothing. Worth 100 million and banging the sweetest little things. Loser? I think not, winner!!!

November 15, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • tammy

To Lisa, you are dead on. If a man cheats with you, he will cheat on you!!!!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • BUSTER

Lern to spel loosers, loser vs looser is really elementary stuff.

November 15, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Rey

Live your life you fvcking a55holes. Always talking chit about people.

November 16, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
    • baba1050

as Dr.Phil would and has said "if he will do it with you he will do it TO you"

November 16, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Hey Buster, before you correct someone's spelling, you should spell check your own, Lern? Should be learn.

December 4, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

And spel? Should be spell. Elementary, you should repeat that once more.

December 4, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  258. SANTIAGO SANCHEZ

???????

November 14, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  259. margaret

in this modern age most women have self esteem and just dump their husbands when they cheat even with children and move on. some women cannot dump their cheating husbands because they are a putz. GOOD JOB SANDRA.

November 14, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  260. SANTIAGO SANCHEZ

HEY ,SANDRA

November 14, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  261. MARGARET

MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE WAS FOR SANDRA BULLOCK THE ACTRESS

November 14, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  262. @Margret

Cause I'm sure she reads this and is dying to hear your thoughts.

November 14, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  263. Oh, Come on

I rather doubt that the 'real' Sandra Bullock has such poor spelling.

November 14, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  264. jon

I guess he is just trying to catch up with that other cheating dirtbag – Tiger Woods.

November 14, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  265. @margaret, part deux

American women with lots of "self-esteem" (aka b@ll-breaking, shrill and demanding qualities) can insist upon their legally protected rights and equality but end up alone and unhappy.

November 14, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  266. Chris

I'd say a lot of stuff about her... stinks...

November 14, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  267. hearditallb4

Dear Kat von D: DUH!!!!!!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  268. Kristin

Err, hello – he's a habitual cheater...

November 14, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  269. C

Whos to say he was with them while they were together? Women get jelous all the time...what if he banged all these chicks along time ago?

November 14, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  270. James' Cousin Wiilimina

He cheated? How.....un usual..... hmmmm

November 14, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  271. Ozzi

JJ never does firsties. Experience is good. Especially in groups of five or more.

November 14, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  272. susan

Rules to live by...If he will cheat WITH you, then he will cheat ON you.

November 15, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  273. Just Me

Ditto

November 15, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  274. kathy

EXACTLY !!!!! THATS WHY RONNIE WILL NEVA GET MY GOODIES.

November 15, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  275. Yep!

you better believe it susan.

November 15, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  276. Margaret

your probably a cheat..that's why your responding in a negative manner "beaver".

November 15, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  277. joey

shut up beaver.

November 15, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  278. joey

beaver again? shut up.

November 15, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  279. TO: @MARGARET, PART DEUX

NOT NECESSARILY...I HAVE 2 FRIENDS BOTH DIVORCED WITH KIDS AND ARE BOTH MARRIED 18 YEAR AND 15 YEARS..IT CAN BE DONE IF YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH A DIRT BAG CHEAT.

November 15, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  280. MARGARET FOR @MARGARET, PART DEUZ

November 15, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  281. margaret

shut up Beaver

November 15, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  282. marina

your grammar lesson was excellent all of us.. thank you.BAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAA
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO