There are two big album releases this week from two very different genres, but odds are you've probably already heard one of them.
Drake’s “Take Care," his second studio album after the successful “Thank Me Later,” is officially released this week, although it's already been leaked. There's also “Concerto, One Night in Central Park” from Andrea Bocelli, the result of an actual concert in Central Park that was held in September. It features guest performers Celine Dion, Tony Bennett and Chris Botti, and the event itself will also be broadcast on PBS December 2.
Both albums will be available this Tuesday, November 15. Here’s what else you shouldn’t miss this week:
- Chefs Anthony Bourdain, Gordon Ramsay and Mario Batali will voice themselves in a dream sequence on “The Simpsons" when Marge, Bart and Lisa start a food blog tonight at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- NASCAR fans should look out for Brian Vickers, who stars as himself, in the latest episode of “Hart of Dixie” at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.
- Jane Lynch will be on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" at 12:35 a.m. ET on NBC and LL Cool J will be on "Conan" at 11 p.m. ET on TBS.
- Watch the ninth round of results on “Dancing With the Stars” at 9 p.m. ET on ABC to find out who will go into the finals next week.
- Thanksgiving comes to the “New Girl” gang and Jess invites her crush, played by guest star Justin Long. Watch this episode at 9 p.m. ET on Fox.
- Oded Fehr returns to “Covert Affairs” as Eyal Lavin, the Mossad agent. You can watch this episode at 10 p.m. ET on USA.
- There a number of celebrity-written books and memoirs to look out for: “How I Got This Way” by Regis Philbin, “Dollhouse” by Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, “Then Again” by Diane Keaton and “Shaq Uncut: My Story” by Shaquille O’Neal.
- Other music releases are “Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 2” by the “Glee” cast, “Camp” by Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover) and “Part Lies, Part Heart, Part Truth, Part Garbage: 1982-2011” by R.E.M.
- Fred Savage will direct the newest episode of “Modern Family,” on ABC at 9 p.m., after his directing stint on “Happy Endings.”
- Maya Rudolph’s fellow “Saturday Night Live” alumnus, Molly Shannon, will guest star as Reagan’s incompetent assistant in a new episode of “Up All Night” at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- “The Descendants,” which follows a land baron (George Clooney) and his journey to reconnect with his daughters after his wife goes into a coma after a boating accident, arrives in theaters today.
- Kristen Stewart will be on "Conan" tonight at 11 p.m. on TBS.
- “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I” bows in theaters today.
- Also in theaters is the star-studded "Happy Feet Two,” where we meet Mumble’s son, Erik. Elijah Wood, Pink, Robin Williams, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Sofia Vergara, Hank Azaria and Common voice the animated cast.
- Kate Bosworth, Demi Moore and Thomas Haden Church star in “Another Happy Day,” which centers on a wedding that brings together a broken family together to deal with their emotional issues.
- Jason Segel will be hosting this week’s “Saturday Night Live” with musical guest Florence and the Machine.