Today's news you might've missed:
- Many on the Internet today have managed to conflate "Happy 49th birthday Demi Moore!" with "by the way, you're looking thin these days..."[Radar Online]
- We imagine that pics of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with their six kids in yet another far-flung destination - this time, Vietnam, their first time back to the country since adopting son Pax - are enough to make even a parent of one feel like a failure. (They can cart six kids across multiple time zones, and you can't even get to Costco without someone having a breakdown. We understand.) But don't feel bad! Remember: They have nannies. Who just mysteriously are never in the photo ops. [Gossip Cop]
- David Schwimmer is trying really, really hard to make you forget all about that Ross/"Friends" job he had for eons and that completely typecast him. So now, he's going to be
Ross playing a mob killer. [First Showing]
- It's not hard to love Katy Perry. First of all, she has a tendency to dress like candy. And secondly, she does things like end her sold-out California Dreams tour with a free thank you concert for fans on November 23. [Katy Perry's Facebook]
- A new single from Rihanna? We don't mind if we do. This is "You Da One," from her upcoming release "Talk That Talk."