While you were working...
November 11th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Many on the Internet today have managed to conflate "Happy 49th birthday Demi Moore!" with "by the way, you're looking thin these days..."[Radar Online]
  • We imagine that pics of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with their six kids in yet another far-flung destination - this time, Vietnam, their first time back to the country since adopting son Pax - are enough to make even a parent of one feel like a failure. (They can cart six kids across multiple time zones, and you can't even get to Costco without someone having a breakdown. We understand.) But don't feel bad! Remember: They have nannies. Who just mysteriously are never in the photo ops. [Gossip Cop]
  • David Schwimmer is trying really, really hard to make you forget all about that Ross/"Friends" job he had for eons and that completely typecast him. So now, he's going to be Ross playing a mob killer. [First Showing]
  • It's not hard to love Katy Perry. First of all, she has a tendency to dress like candy. And secondly, she does things like end her sold-out California Dreams tour with a free thank you concert for fans on November 23. [Katy Perry's Facebook]
  • A new single from Rihanna? We don't mind if we do. This is "You Da One," from her upcoming release "Talk That Talk."

Filed under: While you were working

1. Pharmg34

Hello! cfaebeb interesting cfaebeb site! I'm really like it! Very, very cfaebeb good!

November 29, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Pharmg916

Hello! debdbfd interesting debdbfd site! I'm really like it! Very, very debdbfd good!

November 29, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. u all suck

what a bunch of morons. or mormons, it's really the same thing.

November 14, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Perry

Shut up starrfire I feel great and i'll embarrass your ass again.

November 14, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @perry

Lmao how do u like being trolled ? That is what u do to ppl. How does it feel azz ho lmao !

November 14, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Perry

The same sh!t you're g*y,you don't have a job,you're thirteen, I hate Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian which is a complete lie,I would love a piece of that juicy puzzy you all need to relax.

November 14, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @perry

nah tht pale wht fat boy like n ! 88er's big cxck up this loose fat az*

November 14, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @?

U stfu u just h!jacked that name mfr. 1 cn c y u dont hv a man- !f ur th!s annoy!n on a blog u more so in person- u hv men runn! out the door the f!rst 5 m!ns of meet!n u

November 14, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Perry

@Mr.Ed you'd better pray crack never goes away who's going to give you bjs on the open road?lol

November 14, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ?

perry r u happy with ur trolling ?like cuzing sh!t here ?u blame the innicents to cuz trouble. U r a loser

November 14, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. Perry

LMAO so hilarious I love this sh!t!

November 14, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  12. @Starrfire aka starrc%nt aka starrb!t(h

may be u should take ur own adv!ce en stop troll!n peeps ur self/ pretty pathet!c l!fe u hv s!tt!n beh!nd ur ph cuz!n trouble/ guezz u dont work/ l!v!n off the gov/ ! pray 4 the day u n crack d!es

November 14, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  13. Missy

@@perry- huh? What did I do?

November 14, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  14. Perry

What chu talkin bout Willis?

November 14, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  15. @@perry

r u havin a conversation w ur self? Any1 can c tht u put a space in between ur ? ! most of the convos on here hve those even thou u try changin ur writing. no wht i mean jellybean. ck out @missy @ha ha troll 4*29 postings etc. the only way peace will on here is when u leave

November 14, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  16. coffee bean

Do pigs fly?

November 14, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  17. @perry

Be the bigger man and stop. Might mr ed follow yer lead ? We can pray he does

November 14, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  18. Perry

He started it.

November 14, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  19. @perry and mr ed

R u two done yet ?thiz sh!t needz 2 stop. U 2 r the worst. Y don't u 2 like each otha ?if u 2 stoped I am think the troling wood stop.jus a thougt

November 14, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  20. Perry

@Mr.Ed aka trucker Glen i'm sure you know all about g@ys,how many have you picked up at truck stops?lol

November 14, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  21. Perry

I'm g@y as they come.

November 14, 2011 at 6:24 am | Report abuse |
  22. LONG JOHN SLIVER

MAN SUM OF YOUS REALLY HATE EA OTHER ON HRE

November 14, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  23. @coffee bean

I would. anythang iz better than listening 2 u brag n bore ppl 2 death. yea i kn the drill. u come back. 2 hve last word lke always. u can have it. not tracie huh- Y not surprised

November 14, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  24. coffee bean

Y don't u go join him under the cow patty if u like him so much?

November 14, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  25. I like..

Ha, ha trolls.

November 14, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  26. coffee bean

@ha ha trolls nobody likes u either so y do u care? Go back under the cow patty where u came from. Stay on topic where u like being firsty

November 14, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  27. @ lol (Lmao!)

I remembered Ted! He was actually cool...lol. Ted did like his Chiller..lol. Ted, if that's you...hello.

November 13, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  28. the troll is

All us care. Creating to much bs. Figure out who it is and we can troll his @ss right off the blog.

November 13, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  29. the troll is

Ted. Go 2 ahead of curve. Read post. Gave himself away. Lmao

November 13, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  30. coffee bean

Really who cares who u are?

November 13, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  31. lol

No I am not cc

November 13, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  32. lol

If u dout urself u are wrong. Wunder than.

November 13, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  33. @lol

are you charlie crack?

November 13, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  34. @lol

Do we really need to play these games? I don't want to say any names to p!ss anyone off if I'm wrong.

November 13, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Perry

Hey trucker Glen or should I say aka baby hating Mr.Ed,you're probably passed out drunk and won't read until about five o'clock in the morning when you start up your old rig what's (crackin')? See how I managed to ease you old nemesis into my comment?Now you be safe out there lol1O-4.

November 13, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  36. lol

Tell me who and I will tell u if u are right.

November 13, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  37. @coffee bean

Ahhhh...lol. That I'm sure of. I'm also betting tracie has a quite a few names going for him. I hope you are a him. It would be pretty disturbing for a lady to be so wrapped up in poo talk..ha, ha. Well, have a good night Tracie. Walking Dead will be on soon. See you around on the blogs.

November 13, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  38. coffee bean

Tracie is the best troll of all!

November 13, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  39. @ lol

Ha, ha, when you think it's safe to come back in...wham! I don't know. Why don't you tell me who is the best troll. Don't let me play 20 questions. I don't feel like it tonight. Please enlighten me. I'm thinking of (2) people.

November 13, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  40. jose'

KFC es muy muy bueno. It will make you happier y feel better.

November 13, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  41. coffee bean

there's a prize for the best trolling?!?

November 13, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  42. lol [@mr ed and vixen]

Lol and that was not cc neither. Who is the best troll now motha f888r ! Lmfdao

November 13, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  43. u all suck

die

November 13, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  44. starrfire

Luv ya, too Mr Ed!! ;)

November 13, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

Hi, how are you? Nice to see you have a little fight in you. Hope you are well.

November 13, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Ratt Basterd

and gina you are an ugly b!tch.

November 13, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Gina Wynnwood

If my comment didn't pertain to you then why are you so defensive? I didn't say I was a good person eduardo and starrfire hate is such an ugly word.

November 13, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  47. lol

@gina-calling some1 names is not very 'g()d' like is it ? Hypocrite !

November 13, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  48. starrfire

@Eduardo – Demi could use some KFC food, put a lil meat on her!

November 13, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  49. starrfire

@gina – how the heck could you know whether I went to church or not?? One thing I hate more than anything are hypocrites like you.

November 13, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  50. lol

Eduardo yer funny ! @gina church bah ! Going 2 church don't make u a good ppl. Take yer opinion some where else ! Like he!!

November 13, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  51. eduardo gomez III

I am mexikin. Us mexikins dont go to church. I am taking a siesta then going to KFC for sunday dinner. OLE. Im like cartman. That KFC chicken skin and gravy is too delicious. Bet i could drink a half gallon of their gravy. Remember. If you order mashed potatos with gravy t is like getting 2 side items. They put the taters in 1 thing and the gravy in another. It is muy bueno. MUY MUY BUENO. KFC is s gift to mankind.

November 13, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Gina Wynnwood

@starrfire,it means it's time for church.You heathens need to get to one this morning,I went to the eight o'clock service the reverend talked about how physically and spiritually disconnected we all are today.Dosen't that hit home little trolls?Well have a blessed day everyone.

November 13, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  53. mom

Hi everyone : ) It is ! Another beautiful and wonderful fall day ! May your day be full of happiness and good treats !

November 13, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  54. starrfire

Good morning, y'all! Have a great day! It's Sunday, which means it's time for FOOTBALL!! Have fun!!

November 13, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  55. mom

If yall arent nice to each other you cant have any candy.

November 13, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  56. timmie

If everyone typed about dooodie instead of fussing at each other the blogs would be a happier kinder place. Be kind to each other. DOOOOOODIE-n-POOOOP

November 13, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  57. timmie

LOL. Somebody said turd. : ) TUUUUUUURD. Doodie is funny.

November 13, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  58. java

Whoever told cc that trolling has stopped until he came back are phuckin liars! It never stopped period! I've had my share of being trolled on, so I don't know what the phuck you all are talking about. I'm sick of you trolls playing innocent and blaming cc for the mess which you created. There will never be any peace here, not with those pea-brain trolls constantly attacking innocents. Either be nice or get lost!!

November 13, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  59. I read ur post

Did not sound like u wanted 2 patch things up. Sounded more like a puck u I don't like u post.

November 13, 2011 at 4:19 am | Report abuse |
  60. charlie crack

I think you're all trolls....have fun talkin' bout me and tryin' to make me look like a bad person...gang? my dude you're way off.....I won't bother to check in, I know how this works.....troll on, troll on.......be safe, be good

November 13, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  61. Missy

Mr. Ed- are you carrying on a conversation with yourself? You are very easy to spot, you know. lol.. I just wanted to tell you for the 100th time, I'm not Mickey88. I don't even know who that is! Ok, troll on!

November 13, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  62. charlie crack

Oops...Hey to you Ms. Starrfiire.......didn't forget about you. Hope all is well and you are doing good. Don't let the losers eat you alive on here...you don't deserve it, let em' talk about me....... Be safe, be good....

November 13, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  63. Beautiful Vixen

Look, I'm think we are all tired of it. I think we want the trolling to stop. I'm sorry I have to tell you the way that I did..but it's a turn off for me when ppl brags like you do sometimes. You used to be cool and then you just started getting a gang or what have you going. I don't follow people and don't do what people want me to do. It's not my nature. I was on here a long time and I had my share of fights with people/trolls and we became friends. With you, I felt you wanted me to choose and I couldn't do that. Well..I'm off. Just trying to get the trolling stop. Good night. Sorry if I came off as a b!t.h..what else is new. Later

November 13, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

I have nothing to brag about....never did....I do what I do. I am who I am, me..nothin' fake......be safe, be good

November 13, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  64. charlie crack

I come back and this is what I get? Ha haaaa........I am no troll, I will always be "charlie crack" PERIOD. Love watchin' yall talk about me.......you love me baby.......

November 13, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Ha Ha Trolls

No we hate you. It was great while you were gone. You are so full of yourself. Go back in your Texas hole and stay there.

November 13, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  65. @ Charlie Crack

Whatever. forget it. why bother. I'm just sick of all this bs trolling all over the fricken place. Good night.

November 12, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  66. @ Charlie Crack

...I will speak my mind anyway.... I can't stand a man who brags. That's what turned me off from you.. is that brag about everything...that and you turn on and trolled some of my firends... You brag about your job, house, cars. etc.. ..You don't need to brag about all those things if you really are happy with yourself. I hope you as successful as you say you are but I also hope you have God in your life as well....because he can take that away in a heartbeat...yes ...that's something you won't hear from me often....but it doesn't mean I don't try to live it...have a good night. ...Everyone stopped trolling but you came to stir the fire again. ..which only proved to be that you are the loser. ..have a good life. Stop trolling ppl.

November 12, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

House, cars????? Talked about my job with someone else but that's it.....no joke, no lie...but you don't have to like me. But, I'm not the bragging type...the trolls that said things is a different story, I can't help that....sorry to offend you...be safe, be good

November 13, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  67. @ Mr. Ed

U r the troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 12, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  68. beautiful Vixen

@Charlie Crack, I would like to talk to u. We USED to be friends and I think this as gotten out of control. what do u say?

November 12, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

If is real BV...I'm fine with you. It did get outa control, still is. Hope school going well for you. If not real BV, nice try.......idiot

November 12, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  69. @@Mr. Ed

U have a man crush on urself that's y u cant let it be baby.

November 12, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  70. @Mr. Ed

do u have a man crush on charlie crack? u seem to be fixated on him.

November 12, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Nigel

lol..

November 12, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  72. @Missy

U r mickey88.

November 12, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  73. @Charlie Crack at 9:55

Bad trolling. No caps in his name. Different type. He says be safe, be good, not the other way around. He posts 2 nice posts & already trolled. What is wrong with you? Give it a freakin' rest.

November 12, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Thank you. I appreciate someone who actually knows me and is kind about it. Good lookin' out...be safe, be good

November 12, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Nigel

Interesting bunch. I heard of trolling on here. lol

November 12, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Charlie Crack

Enuf ! I'm back ..... I'm in control again! .... The trolls have been beaten! Hello ladies..... hope y'all had a pleasent day! Ha ha Trolls.... Puck you trolls!

November 12, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  76. @Mr. Ed

Last post?

November 12, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Charlie Crack

Yea y'all ... that enuf from that mf! dude can't seem to handle the hard stuff like real men like myself do. Enuf! i'm out. Be good..be safe. Night y'all!

November 12, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Nice try!

November 12, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • &%%#

D@mn! I knew that bass turd cc would come back if you said his name! How could you? Now he gets on here again and posts 3, 4, 5 times in a row! Then all his weird friends will be back! Just d@mn!

November 13, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  78. Mr. Ed

Hi missy. good nite.last post ok..let him keep trolling himself..lmfdao

November 12, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Missy

Hey Charlie Crack- glad to see the real you on here. You are right. They sure do like to troll you. Have a great eve! TT

November 12, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Missy

@Coolbreeze- I went back to look at that post. I didn't realize he said hi to me on that one. Sorry to be so insensitive.

November 12, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  81. starrfire

Hello to you, too charlie! Hope you're doing good and keeping busy. You're not missing much, just the same old sh!t. Take care!!

November 12, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  82. charlie crack

If someone is saying bad evil things about kids yall have to know they are not me....come on??? And if so, they should get whatever is comin' to em. I don't have time to read all the posts but I did notice that....be safe, be good

November 12, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  83. charlie crack

I just love it that I am on your minds enough to talk about. And, I haven't been on here in weeks to read or post anything..Hmm nice to you know you care....much love to you too. Shouts out to my other madre and my cool a** aunt..........be safe, be good

November 12, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Tony T

Yah, that comment about the little girl was pretty low, dude. Are you sure you don't need psychiatric care? You have wild mood swings, to say the least.

November 12, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  85. charlie crack

Hey, yo, sup'???? Yep Yep it's me. I don't hide behind others names yall so just don't worry bout' that. I wish yall would be nice to each other though. Try it? May work for ya, may not. At least I tried. I even tried to be nice to you myself. Hope you all are well. Demi looks good for her age, I'd drink her bath water...........just kiddin yall. Have a good weekend, be nice. And really Coolbreeze and the other nice guys on here just happen to be themselves (don't pay attention to the mean ones yall). Yall be safe, be good

November 12, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Sophie

I'm doing good, thank u.

November 12, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Perry

Last time here was 12:12pm got trolled about a stank puss.Let me guess the alki?Mr.Ed are you a pedophile ? If that was you bad mouthing a little girl then you are low down.Someone had said charlie crack has been trolled a lot worse the difference idiot is he claims to be a big bad azzed Texan,and Coolbreeze's daughter
    is a kid lay off you drunken piece of sh!t.

November 12, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Sophie

Yeah, I read that comment. What a disgusting human being!

November 12, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Sophie

@Coolbreeze hello. How are u tonite?

November 12, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Missy

@Coolbreeze- I saw that post. It was pretty low. Nobody should ever talk about children like that. Here's my thing. I will respond to those who talk to me directly, good or bad. Mr. Ed said hi to me. I only said hi back. Doesn't mean we are buddies. If he ever decides to be cordial, I leave the door open. But as I said yesterday, I'm not putting myself out there anymore. I tried the nice route, & it got me nowhere. Understand? Have good eve!

November 12, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

I can see my daughter as I'm playing with her. But that was way off base. Thanks for caring.

November 12, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  91. woo

That dang mister ed sounds like a cranky lesbean. Maybe even a gay lesbean carpetmuuncher. Or a fuuudgepaacker.

November 12, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Mr. Ed

You are all just $kaanky lesbians with yeeest infecshuns you lesbian b!tch lesbians. I am Mr. Ed the Gay guy and I am gay !

November 12, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Mr. Ed

You can all kiss my a$$ you mfin a$$ munchers. I am Mr. Ed and I am gay. So the fck what ? You di(k su9King a$$ wypes wouldnt knlw what to do with a real man like me anyways. Fu(kerz.

November 12, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Missy

To say Demi Moore is thin is putting it mildly. Has she always looked like that, or is it due to her creepy husband's bad behavior? @Mr Ed-hi back at ya.

November 12, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

Why do you continute to treat him with respect? He wants my daughter murdered. jeesh...figure this dude out...he's whack.

November 12, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Coolbreeze

@ be careful....what?

November 12, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Candy

OK. To everyone, have a pleasant evening... Was just passing through. Not from the USA

November 12, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Rebel

Lol..u guys r still at it.

November 12, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  98. be careful..

posting as a girl bc it seems that coolbreeze has it 1 female (vixen)whom he troll constantly cuz she doesnt bend to his needs. He will use whatever method 2 accuse her of anything just 2 troll her. He already said he doesnt like her. & from 1 wyww blog even went so far 2 tell eddie that she & evel were fllrting. on that blog he directed eddie 2 also shows that he (coolbreeze went as far as 2 pretend 2 be evel & evel had 2 step in & say it wasnt him. Yes this guy doesnt like 2 lose.

November 12, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Candy

Excuse me, my tips are not for any one female in particular, just in general.

November 12, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Gynecologist

@candy that won't help, the seafood smell is most likely an infection, @starrfire for your health have it checked.

November 12, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Candy

Tip: 1. never never ingest onion. 2. eat fresh pineapple every day. 3. Take luxurious bath with a few drops of rose bath oil. Et voila!

November 12, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Perry

@not a guy maybe that's yer puzzy that reeks of dead fish ha ha ha!!

November 12, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Coolbreeze

Not me. (last 3 posts).

November 12, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  104. @coolbreeze

The ugly old guy is back? & @starrfire the fact that your puzzy smells like shrimp indicates you need to wash your @zz. Nasty b!tch. ~this post isn't from a guy either~

November 12, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  105. o come on

It s just got very old. To bad they don't stop for one week. Could be pleasant here. In my dreams I am sure.

November 12, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  106. o come on

@coolbreeze The daughter talk is just *which is bs* a small sample of what cc went through. Very small. Weather your the real deal or not that remark about your child was uncalled for !

November 12, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

What? I have a daughter and I'm proud of her. What's the big deal? Yes, I'm offended by the comments made but I do realize this is an open forum. I'm not going to get too bent out of shape about it.

November 12, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  107. o come on

@Tony T Charlie Crack and gang were ppl that got to friendly on blog. Ppl got mad cuz they talked of topic.*alot* Complaining and a lot of horrible trolling began, drove some ppl off blog. Some of them chat else where now. *Charlie crack being being one of them*For some reason they'trolls' can't let go of Charlie Crack. He pops in every once in a while and when he does the trolls go crazy. The trolls hate him. The gang would get together mostly on wyww. Any way most of the gang is gone. Any time some thing goes wrong on blog its 'o cc is back'. Can't let go of him. I know for a FACT coolbreeze is NOT cc ! Drop it and figure out who it really is-please. Not that its any1s bussiness but cc don't have a daughter. That was a horrible thing to say about a innocent child-you should be ashamed ! Coolbreeze even said he's not cc. What more is it going to take ? Charlie c only post under his name. Yes I know !*and no I am not him b4 you accuse me of that* So would you drop the cc and gang sh!t ! Figure out who the f the troll or trolls are but it not cc !And quit trolling mr ed to * *vice versa*Why don't all of you stop trolling each other for one week and see what hapens.or is that asking to much ? Happy f g week end.

November 12, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  108. starrfire

Out on the porch again – I almost spewed the sweet tea I was drinking. The point I was trying to make was that I worked hard and was wearing shorts out in this cold weather. You sure twisted my words. Anyway, @Tin Tin you can kiss my butt cuz it's the cleanest part!! Time for shopping! Ta ta!

November 12, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Tony T

What is the deal with this cc gang? Why do you assume they are even on blog? I remember reading posts from them a long time ago. Why the big issue with them? At the time, they were all very friendly with each other. I even remember Mr. Ed being friendly back then.

November 12, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Tin Tin

Oooooo man lol. Can u get anymore desperate 4 attention? u com on blog saying what u r wearing thinking u'll get us guys hot or wanting u. that's fresh! U fail!! please take the advice of the person n go on a dating site, would u! Did u even wash that nasty smelly pu$$y yet 4 the day b!tch? ewww

November 12, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Mr. Ed

Normally I dont like girls. I just dont swing that way. But you drive me crazy starfish !

November 12, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Mr. Ed

You didnt say if you were wearing a top and stuff. Its better when ladies vacuum and clean house all naaaked like.

November 12, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  113. @starrfire

You sound all pretty and stuff. I like when girls wear summertime stuff like shorts and flipflops. Are you naaaked? Its good when ladies are naaaked.

November 12, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  114. wendy

How could anyone wish those terrible things on an innocent little girl?Mr.Ed I thought you had an problem but you're literally sick.That's all I have to say on this subject everyone have a good afternoon.

November 12, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  115. starrfire

I can't enjoy my day until I'm done cleaning – just taking a break from all the fumes, sitting on my porch in shorts and flip flops. I don't get why y'all are blaming me for trolling. You buttholes are not worth my time!! Well troll on – it's the only entertainment you guys can provide! *cough cough* I'm going out with the girls, shopping – yes I do have a life! Whew! Why do I bother when y'all don't listen? Well sc rew y'all (except my true friends) *poof*

November 12, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Rebel

all have a good day. im off of here. stop the blog war for now n enjoy the day.

November 12, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Rebel

Starrfire troll all the time. charlie crack just trolled vixen this morning. vixen was getting trolled by c.c and team ever since she said she didnt want any part of being on the team. i admit she was trolled by the trolls also but im sure both side did they part of trolling her. But us trolls r not trolling her now. charlie coolbreeze is the one thats trolling her now. he said it all this morning. lol

November 12, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  118. @Missy88

She never attacked Beautiful Vixen. Gals don't go after gals. You are so off base. Why would she admit that her cell posts as blue, if she was the 1 doing it. Just doesn't make any sense. If that were me, I would never admit that if I was a troll.

November 12, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  119. @Rebel

Nope. Not me. I think it is that guy named Oleg. Him or a mexikin. Mexikins are some evil succcas. They tooook er jeeerb.

November 12, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  120. ~scooby~

HEY THERE ! ITs YOGI BEAR ! RUUUUUH ROOOOO.

November 12, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Missy88

Yeah she posted in blue, probly was the one trolling BV. Because she wants to be a part of the lame crew.

November 12, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Rebel

I c charlie crack is up to his old tricks! lmao !

November 12, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Mr. Ed

You are all being mean to me. Its just not fair. Whey is everyone picking on The Ed Man ? I come on here and am friendly to everyone. I never cause any trouble. And now here you are being mean to the Edmiester. ?

November 12, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Gregory Edwards

That sure wasnt me. Not sure who this Mr. Ed is but he seems rather upset. I wonder if he takes meds ? Some of my old football friends take xanax to smooth out their emotions.

November 12, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Gregory Edwards

BTW I drive a 500 SL AMG Mercedes. Not sure about any truck. Had one before my pro ball days. Now I hire people with trucks.

November 12, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Gregory Edwards

You may have seen me if you watched the Dallas Cowboys during the late 90s. Gregory Edwards. Linebacker par excellence ! : )

November 12, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Gregory Edwards

I thought you might recognize my name. Alot of people know me from my pro ball days. Yes-I am that Greg Edwards. Former professional football player and now regular at the Circus CIrcus casino. I sure miss the old Tropicana. Not sure who this Mr. Ed is but he sounds like an awesome dude.

November 12, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  128. @Perry

U could be mistaken for Gregory Edwards cos u sure talk like him. Your cover is blown! Lmao

November 12, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Perry

@Gregory Edwards now what do you do for a living? Rocket scientist,Neurologist,Bio chemistry come Mr.Ed everybody knows about your old truck.Get some tomato juice raw egg and tobasco sauce you know the drill,you do it all the time you drunken idiot, have have another drink that might make you feel better than anything.

November 12, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Missy

If I post from my cell, it does show blue ink. I never post from my cell. You have the wrong gal. I only use my laptop for posting. I know Evel, Ha Ha trolls do post in blue, though. Maybe you should take a look at them.

November 12, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Missy88

Yeah, she posted in blue when she started attacking BV. and that's exactly around the time she started showing up, now you want to play the friend card & join the lame squad yourself huh?

November 12, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  131. @Missy

Your blue ink to when u choose . sure it wasnt u ? enuf mfr

November 12, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  132. Gregory Edwards

Hope you arent intimidated by my forwardness but you ladies are a breath of fresh air. Lovely spitfires that arent afraid to speak your mind. I think i am in love with each of you !

November 12, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  133. Gregory Edwards

Who is this pretty lady named Starfire? She sounds interesting. What is a beautiful and lintelligent lady like you doing on a computer on a lovely weekend like this?

November 12, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  134. Gregory Edwards

I am new to these blogs. They sure sound fun. Is anyone here from Las Vegas like me? I can show you some interesting sites if you are ever out this way.

November 12, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  135. @Missy, Starrfire, Coolbreeze aka Charlie Crack

Y'all sure enjoy the blog wars. Y'all feed off it, dont ya? Y'all even go as far to use ppl's name so y'all can bad mouth them, say that they are trolling y'all. Y'all have a nice day now trolling yourselves and using ppl's names to make y'all look better.

November 12, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  136. Missy

Good day all! @HA HA Trolls- so we have a pathetic life. I see you were posting at 4:05 am. What about you? The last thing I do is sit on this blog all day. I have a full life. I did go out last night. I don't waste my weekends. It was a very nice try on your part to try to stir up trouble. Why don't you leave the blog if it makes you so unhappy, & leave the rest of us alone.

November 12, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  137. Centurion

Funny?! You don't get out much, do you mormon

November 12, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  138. mormon

I am just moron. I dont post much. I just enjoy reading the funny stuff everyone else types.

November 12, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  139. @trolls

U r always here. speak for yourself. why u start this same sh!t all over again? u r the ones who need to go away and leave well enuf alone

November 12, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  140. @ha ha trolls

What is yer problem ? U need 2 get layed or some thing ? U seem like a mad person. Sheesh. Have bad week end to.

November 12, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  141. Coolbreeze

Wrong. I am Coolbreeze and nobody else. I don't use any other name. However, I've been trolled just like everybody else. Still, I only use this name.

Starrfire, Missy and yes even you BV, good morning.

November 12, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  142. @hahatrolls

Missy and starfire got trolled. Y u bring peace in this ? She post one or two blogs a day.Not every day.unlike u who's every where every day. I think her coment to mr ed was a joke. U need to check urself loser

November 12, 2011 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  143. Coolbreeze

At hahatrolls. glad we got your attention...f off. Danny, learn to type if you have anything to say. Starrfire, still love you. Missy, thanks for being nice. Mr. Ed....well, have another. BV, I now don't like you, That's all.

November 12, 2011 at 4:19 am | Report abuse |
  144. Danny

@starrfire did u not say u were married? U really r a lier aren't u? u r the trouble maker on here. i bet anything coolbreeze, fua, thomas twain, etc.. r all u. U need help. also u should take the advice of the person that said bout going on a dating site. o wait..u already did and they blocked u on all bc u r a mental case. @Mr. Ed u don't help the situation. y dont u take a long break urself from here and take starrfire with u. u two r the problem on here

November 12, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
  145. Missy

Mr Ed- I knew it was you! Why do you think I said troll on. I don't mind having fun, but you tend to take it way too far at times. I will enjoy my weekend. You do the same.

November 12, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  146. Wilbur

@Mr. Ed, remember, you're a talking horse, not a cursing one!!! p.s. everyone have a great weekend! =]

November 12, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  147. Wilbur

@Mr. Ed, one more curse word out of you and it's back to the barn! And no carrots!!!

November 12, 2011 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  148. starrfire

Those who are smart know Missy and I didn't post those comments. Nice try whoever did it. Good night, Missy – talk to ya soon! I'm out!

November 12, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  149. Missy

Seeing how Mr Ed called us out on the very first post, he started the ball rolling. I usually do post comments on articles, but not much to comment on this one tonight. I'm done for tonight. Troll on, Mr Ed.

November 12, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  150. Starrfire

Maybe that's why they keep saying to keep with the topic. When one keeps to the topic and go off on personal stuff that's where we get in trouble. Ya know?! That seem to get people mad at us. I don't know why. Maybe because we attract people like Coolbreeze and FUA? What ya think?

November 12, 2011 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  151. Missy

Starrfire- I don't trust anyone or anything that is posted anymore. Too much trolling of everyone.

November 12, 2011 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  152. Starrfire

I think he is trolling everyone Missy. Don't let him get to ya! At least Coolbreeze seems like the real deal. What ya think?

November 12, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  153. Missy

Hi Starrfire- yep, I'm the new victim. How exciting for me!

November 12, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  154. Starrfire

Hi Missy! How are ya! Is Mr. Ed trolling you now?

November 12, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  155. Starrfire

@Coolbreeze- are you going to bed already?

November 12, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  156. Mr. Ed

Lmfdao!!

November 12, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  157. Missy

I guess Coolbreeze and Tony. T got yelled at & had to get off the computer go to bed.

November 12, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  158. Starrfire

Seems like you new people are coming on here causing trouble for us girls. Who is Tony now?

November 12, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  159. Starrfire

@Coolbreeze! How are ya?! How was your day?

November 12, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

I'm doing well. Hope you are too. Have my girl thiis weekend. Sleep well and I hope to hear from you soon,.

November 12, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  160. Tony T

Who is this mr ed? sounds like he has multiple personalities, none of them good.

November 11, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  161. starrfire

Hey all! I couldn't come up with anything to say to lighten the mood without sounding goofy, so I guess I better be quiet. Remember today is Veteran's Day so please honor our soldiers. Good night!

November 11, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

Hey Starrfire, how have you been. I absolved as you were getting crucified. Hope you are doing well.

November 11, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Sokman

Happy Birthday Demi? How about Happy Birthday George Patton, a Real American Hero

November 11, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  163. @missy

4get it. Some1 else use 2 be kool 2 him and he trolled the f out of her. *right peace ?* i c she still is. U should 4get it 2 he don't like u a bit peace. Even beautiful vixen got trolled by him and y cuz she did nt want 2 get with him. Now he is talking sh!t about me. @mr ed I am starting 2 side with the blogers. Tryed helping u out and this is my tnx Sad dude

November 11, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Missy

Hey Coolbreeze- I just try to be nice to everyone. I'm done trying with Mr. Ed. It's a lost cause. Hope you are having a good eve.

November 11, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Missy

Evening all. Mr. Ed- I apologize for accusing you of trolling me. I know that thought never crossed you mind. Right? Second, desperate & seeking attention, not even close. Seeing how you seem to be the most despised troll on this blog, I thought maybe you'd like at least one person to be nice to you. I was wrong again. Rest easy big boy, it won't happen again!

November 11, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

Hi Missy, why do you spend so much time trying to talk to him? I'm not judging but it sounds like you don't want to pizz him off so you dont get trolled. Anyway, hope you are doing well.

November 11, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Perry

secretagentspy. AKA Mr.Ed pass out already dude.

November 11, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  167. ~Wicked*Intentions~

Nooo!! Superhiro is not like that. Why do you say that? Superhiro was on here a long time and it's a he. The creepy ones on here are coolbreeze and fua. I don't like or trust them.

November 11, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  168. secretagent spy

I imagine her as looking like a many legged spider that has crawled straight out of the farthest and deepest reaches of H3LL.

November 11, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Coolbreeze

@Perry...good one dude. I prefer VO but I don't have to talk like Mr. Ed.

November 11, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  170. Tony T

Happy b-day Demi. Try eating some of your birthday cake and put on a little weight. Just no cushion for the pushin'.

November 11, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Coolbreeze

Mr. Ed...you are a joke. You try and intimidate with language but none of us are buying it. Happy Friday. Hey girls.

November 11, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  172. Peace

Hey all! Isn't Jolie & Pitt the 1's who fed their kids the bugs? (To keep them familiar w/their heritage) @ Mr. Ed, What, no "hi" to me? Bummer. ;) Have a good w/e everyone!

November 11, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  173. ~BurnCinder~

In my opinion, you Mr. Ed.. is a Mark Henry and Evel...is the Big Show.

November 11, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  174. Perry

Mr.Ed their are two musicians that I know of with your alias Glenn Howard,I know you're not either one of them because they fill jazz venues and you are just an annoying arrogant b!thc.

November 11, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  175. Perry

Mr.Ed aka trucker Glen and starrfire why don't you two agree to meet up somewhere,you can get into your truck bed and wear each other out that's what the both of you seem to need. Trucker Glen you might have to use some rope tie those old legs up,she'll love it.lol

November 11, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  176. starrfire

Hello Mr Ed! Nice shout-out from you but you could leave the f words out. Have a great weekend and I'll be watching you. (In a good way LOL)

November 11, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Coolbreeze

Hey BV...I don't care what you think of me. I don't trust you either.

November 11, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  178. Coolbreeze

Who is Charlie? But I'm here for you babe. Let me know.

November 11, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  179. charlie crack

I'm rarely on here, and I swear I do not have the time to troll. Just calm down and give people a chance....we still give you nice comments. Be safe, be good

November 13, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |